UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2021, 12:01 AM   #251
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Saiza: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Amaze Mulch, x1 Eject Pack, x1 X Special Attack, and x1 Shell Bell!

Keeping the Shell Bell, tossing the rest back in with a Heart Necklace accessory!
Old 08-08-2021, 04:25 PM   #252
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Big Malasada, x1 Weakness Policy, x1 Super Lure, and x1 Normal Ball!

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 X Speed, x1 Dire Hit, x1 Love Ball, and x1 Comet Shard!

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Swift, x1 Red Flute, x1 TR Venom Drench, and x1 Cracked Pot!

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Big Malasada, x1 Fast Ball, x1 TR Megahorn, and x1 Cupid's Bow and Arrow!

Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Calcium, x1 Ability Capsule, x1 Mental Herb, and x1 Smooth Rock!

lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Honey, x1 Max Potion, x1 Cacturne Plushie, and x1 Smoke Ball!

Danny: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Black Belt, x1 Dive Ball, x1 Red Apricorn, and x1 Darkrai Plushie!

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Focus Sash, x1 Lure Ball, and x1 Supre Lure, and x1 Rocket Ball!

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Big Malasada, x1 Silver Shard, x1 TR Play Rough, and x1 Pachirisu Plushie!

Saiza: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Blue Flute, x1 Lure Ball, x1 X Speed, and x1 Aether Ball!

Sorry for the delay with this week, have been moving. A reminder to everyone that drop-offs end on Fridays, 5:59 PM GMT.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-08-2021, 05:21 PM   #253
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 X Speed, x1 Dire Hit, x1 Love Ball, and x1 Comet Shard!

Sorry for the delay with this week, have been moving. A reminder to everyone that drop-offs end on Fridays, 5:59 PM GMT.
Claiming with my thanks. No problem about the delay, either- real life comes first.
Old 08-08-2021, 05:23 PM   #254
Sneaze
Mrow?

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Yummi Gummi, x1 Absorb Bulb, x1 Room Service, and x1 Cherish Ball!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 08-09-2021, 01:25 AM   #255
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Throwing Psychic Energy #3-6 of 23 into the gacha.
Old 08-09-2021, 01:30 AM   #256
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Big Malasada, x1 Weakness Policy, x1 Super Lure, and x1 Normal Ball!

Claim:
Big Malasada
Weakness Policy
Super Lure
Normal Ball

Dropoff:
Base Set Haunter Card
Base Set Charmeleon Card

Base Set Dugtrio Card
Base Set Dratini Card
Old 08-09-2021, 03:53 AM   #257
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Saiza: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Blue Flute, x1 Lure Ball, x1 X Speed, and x1 Aether Ball!
Popping all 4 back in again!
Old 08-09-2021, 12:37 PM   #258
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Yummi Gummi, x1 Absorb Bulb, x1 Room Service, and x1 Cherish Ball!
Picking these up. Putting the Yummi Gummi and 3 Occa Berries into the bird.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-09-2021, 12:57 PM   #259
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Danny: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Black Belt, x1 Dive Ball, x1 Red Apricorn, and x1 Darkrai Plushie!

throwing everything back in the gacha
Old 08-09-2021, 01:12 PM   #260
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Calcium, x1 Ability Capsule, x1 Mental Herb, and x1 Smooth Rock!
Claiming and throwing straight back in.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:26 PM   #261
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Big Malasada, x1 Fast Ball, x1 TR Megahorn, and x1 Cupid's Bow and Arrow!

Picking these up. Next are Water Energies 17-20/28 being thrown into the gacha
Old 08-11-2021, 10:40 PM   #262
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Swift, x1 Red Flute, x1 TR Venom Drench, and x1 Cracked Pot!
Collecting the above and dumping 4 Water Energy cards into the Cram.
Old 08-12-2021, 03:10 PM   #263
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Quote:
lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Honey, x1 Max Potion, x1 Cacturne Plushie, and x1 Smoke Ball!
Picking up:

1x Honey
1x Max Potion
1x Cacturne Plushie
1x Smoke Ball

Dropping off 1x Sitrus Berry (1 of 5) & 3x Passho Berries.
Old 08-13-2021, 10:24 AM   #264
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Focus Sash, x1 Lure Ball, and x1 Supre Lure, and x1 Rocket Ball!
Claiming the above.

Dropping in;

x1 Super Lure, x1 Babiri, Colbur, Roseli Berries.
Old 08-13-2021, 03:25 PM   #265
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Big Malasada, x1 Silver Shard, x1 TR Play Rough, and x1 Pachirisu Plushie!

According to the OP, dropoffs end on Fridays at 11:59 PM GMT?

Anyway, picking these items up, thanks! Putting 2 Wacan Berries and 2 Yache Berries into the gacha.
Old 08-13-2021, 07:31 PM   #266
Lil'twick
Insanity

Weekly Gacha Prizes

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 HP UP, x1 TM Seismic Toss, x1 Ultra Ball, and x1 Galarica Wreath!

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Level Ball, x1 Black Flute, x1 Ice Heal, and x1 Bunny Suit!

Saiza: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Egg Nog Bonbon, x1 Fresh Water, x1 Air Balloon, and x1 Pair of Soulmate Pendants!

Danny: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TR Encore, x1 X Speed, x1 Silver Star, and x1 Fire Stone!

Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Surprise Mulch, x1 TR Spikes, x1 TR Hyper Voice, and x1 Eevee Plushie!

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Misty Seed, x1 Timer Ball, x1 Orange Cyber Ball, and x1 Prism Scale!

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Park Ball, x1 TM Hyper Beam, x1 Amaze Mulch, and x1 Thick Club!

lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Black Apricorn, x1 Iron, x1 Escape Rope, and x1 Magical Giratina-O Plushie!

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Adrenaline Orb, x1 Weakness Policy, and x1 Ultra Ball, and x1 Hard Stone!

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Eerie Impulse, x1 Ultra Ball, x1 Lemonade, and x1 Whit Chocolate Candy!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-14-2021, 07:00 PM   #267
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 TM Flash Cannon, x1 TM Waterfall, x1 Poke doll, and x1 Big Nugget!

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 08-15-2021, 10:17 AM   #268
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 TM Flash Cannon, x1 TM Waterfall, x1 Poke doll, and x1 Big Nugget!
Grabbing these, ty Enigma. Teaching Alrik the Cryogonal TM Flash Cannon and Tart the Marill TM Waterfall.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-15-2021, 01:14 PM   #269
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 HP UP, x1 TM Seismic Toss, x1 Ultra Ball, and x1 Galarica Wreath!
Collecting with my thanks. Using the TM on my Shiny Sawk.

*Dakim learned Seismic Toss!*
Old 08-15-2021, 09:37 PM   #270
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Park Ball, x1 TM Hyper Beam, x1 Amaze Mulch, and x1 Thick Club!
Collecting the above and dropping another 4 Water Energy cards into the Cram.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:33 PM   #271
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Adrenaline Orb, x1 Weakness Policy, and x1 Ultra Ball, and x1 Hard Stone!
Claiming.

Throwing in Ultra Ball, Adrenaline Orb, Weakness Policy and Babiri berry.
Old 08-16-2021, 08:51 PM   #272
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Throwing Psychic Energy #7-10 of 23 into the gacha.
Old 08-17-2021, 12:09 PM   #273
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Misty Seed, x1 Timer Ball, x1 Orange Cyber Ball, and x1 Prism Scale!
Picking these up, and then tossing Water Energies 21-24/28 into the gacha
Old 08-18-2021, 01:18 AM   #274
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Level Ball, x1 Black Flute, x1 Ice Heal, and x1 Bunny Suit!
Claim:
Level Ball
Black Flute
Ice Heal
Bunny Suit

Dropoff:
Base Set Full Heal Card
Base Set Porygon Card
Base Set Nidoran♂ Card
Base Set Pidgeotto Card
Old 08-18-2021, 07:12 AM   #275
Lil'twick
Insanity

Tossing 2 Charti Berries and 2 Wacan Berries into the Cram.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records