UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 07:09 PM   #76
Sneaze
Mrow?

Missingno. Master: Adoption Confirmed!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 08-08-2021, 01:51 AM   #77
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Pokémon available for adoption!
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Skitty
Adopting this little one and putting her in this Pokeball (#3/10). Here's the $200 fee.
Old 08-08-2021, 08:12 PM   #78
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post
Adopting this little one and putting her in this Pokeball (#3/10). Here's the $200 fee.
Median Dia: Adoption Confirmed!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-11-2021, 03:29 AM   #79
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Phantump
Adopting, ($200), ability to be Frisk; and finally, putting in a Team Aqua Ball
Old 08-11-2021, 06:21 AM   #80
Lil'twick
Insanity

Danny: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-18-2021, 01:53 PM   #81
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Skitty
Adopting this little dear for 200, naming her Norma, putting her in a regular PokeBall, and using my Moon Stone to evolve her into a Delcatty
Old 08-18-2021, 02:04 PM   #82
Lil'twick
Insanity

They day-care worker handed off the Skitty, a bit surprised. They thought that the pink cat would be there for a while, especially since the other one had been adopted. But no, both of them adopted within the month. It seemed that the trainers of Fizzytopia were willing to start adopting the long stayers. That was certainly good, after all, they all needed loving homes.

Grabbing the adoption papers, they went back to the office and began to file away. They noticed that a lot of the trainers were off their cooldowns, but weren't necessarily adopting.

"I hope that isn't because none of our friends are appealing," they trailed off, looking over the list of what was still there.

One name stood out in particular, and that was the Qwilfish. THeir thoughts had often trailed back to the pufferfish. Was she doomed to be here forever? They hoped that wasn't the case for the water and poison-typed Pokemon. Still, most trainers weren't exactly fish Pokemon trainers. They were harder to raise, and get their own dedicated spaces. Luckily the adoption center had its own dedicated tank, but not everyone had that.

But, at the same time, they were sure that the Qwilfish would be happier. The two Skitty had often tried getting in there in order to eat the inhabitants. With both of them now in new, loving homes, that should help ease the moods of the water-types in there. Surely, one day, the Pokemon in the tank would be completely different from the ones now. That was the hope, wasn't it?

Slash: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-29-2021, 07:00 PM   #83
Lil'twick
Insanity

New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre!

($200) Lv. 01 Nidoran♂
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Minun
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Phantump
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Bergmite
($200) Lv. 01 (G) Q Unown
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Hippopotas
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Goldeen
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Machop
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Igglybuff

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-29-2021, 07:06 PM   #84
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Igglybuff
Adopting in Poke Ball. Paymemt.
Old 08-29-2021, 07:09 PM   #85
Lil'twick
Insanity

Connor: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-29-2021, 07:27 PM   #86
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Phantump
Payment

Naming HER Alice, Placing in a Pokeball.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 08-29-2021 at 07:45 PM.
Old 08-29-2021, 07:49 PM   #87
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
[FONT=Times New Roman]Pokémon available for adoption!
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Shuppet
*Spooky drumming noises echo through the halls of the adoption center*

$200 for this boy. Placing in a Poke Ball!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-29-2021, 07:50 PM   #88
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 Nidoran♂
Adopting in a pokeball. Payment

Old 08-29-2021, 07:53 PM   #89
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Leo: Adoption Confirmed!

Biggggg5: Adoption Confirmed!
Old 08-29-2021, 11:12 PM   #90
Lil'twick
Insanity

Enigma: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-01-2021, 01:09 AM   #91
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Throh
Adopting this guy for $200 and putting him in a Pokeball.

I'll be back next month for Bert.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:06 AM   #92
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Sneaze: Adoption Confirmed!
Old 09-01-2021, 04:15 PM   #93
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Dropping off this level 31 Male Hypno for Basic Care.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:27 PM   #94
Sneaze
Mrow?

The following Pokémon have left in the care of the Adoption Centre!

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Drowzee

Old 09-05-2021, 04:53 PM   #95
Sneaze
Mrow?

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Alolan Diglett
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Eiscue
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Hoothoot

Old 09-05-2021, 07:00 PM   #96
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (G) Q Unown

Trainers may adopt again on this date:
Missingno Master: September 6th, 2021
It was common for Terri to wander the strange ruins beneath her house. Practically a daily occurrence. But usually, she would wander at her leisure, never really following a set path, and just going whichever way she felt like at a given moment. Today, however, was different- her pace was brisk, purposeful; her path, deliberate. And it wasn't long before she rounded a corner and found what she was after; a small creature hovered in the corridor, examining the glyphs on the wall intently, body as dark as Terri's hair. As it heard the footsteps, however, it turned around, and the eye that made up the bulk of its body lit up at what it saw. "Oh! It's, it's you! You're T! You're Terri!" the Unown chattered, floating over and hovering circles around the girl.

Terri giggled at the Unown's excitement, though she then tilted her head. "Pardon me, but... I don't think I remember seeing you at Alph?" she asked.

"Ah, no, no, I'm still very young," the Unown Q said, shaking its head (whole body). "I never got to meet you, I only heard about you from the other Unown. I always wanted to meet you! And now I finally get to!" it exclaimed while spinning happily.

Terri frowned slightly. "...did my father put you up to this?" she asked quietly.

"Yes!" Unown responded enthusiastically. "...oh, except I wasn't supposed to tell you that..." she added sheepishly.

Terri gave a deep sigh. "He hasn't changed a bit," she murmured. "Refuses to trust that I'm OK, that I might just be right..."

Unown looked at Terri. "...if it would reassure you," it said. "I only agreed to help with his idea because it gave me a good excuse to come out here and meet you. Many of the other Unown have such good things to say about you."

Terri said nothing, instead establishing intent eye contact with the Unown. Not a word was spoken between the two for minutes on end. Finally, Terri cracked the slightest of smiles. "The other Unown really talk about me like that?" she asked.

"Yes!" said the Unown. "Nobody else has ever done what you did, of course they all tell the story about you! And so many of them feel differently from how your father feels, too, me included!"

Terri's demeanor brightened slightly. "Do they?" she said.

"Yes!" Unown responded, in a tone that suggested if it had a mouth, it'd have the biggest grin going right now. "I... Terri, I... This may anger your father, the plan was that I just hang around and observe and report back to tell what I find, but... I want... can I join your team?" it blurted out.

Terri tilted her head. "You wouldn't find it strange?" she asked.

"Not in the slightest!" the Unown responded passionately. "It would be an honor to perform moves and engage in battles at your command! If, uh, if you'll have me?" it added meekly.

But Terri was smiling broadly by this point. "All right, then," she agreed. "If I may suggest a name for you... how about Quicken?"

The Unown's eye shone as it gave a soft yet definitely audible gasp. "...I'm so honored!" it exclaimed breathlessly. "Y-yes, yes!!!!!" it added hastily.

Terri nodded. Then, she produced a Quick Ball from her backpack, and tossed it at the Unown, who flew right into the button and was sucked inside. The ball wobbled madly on the floor of the ruins, but this seemed to be more out of overexcitement than any sort of escape attempt, for just moments later, it clicked shut. Terri smiled as she picked up the Quick Ball, then made her way to the warp panel that would take her back upstairs.

OOC: Adopting the Unown Q. Putting it in this Quick Ball, naming it Quicken, and declaring its Ability to be Levitate. Oh, and declaring its Hidden Power type to be Psychic. Payment: 200
Old 09-05-2021, 07:45 PM   #97
Sneaze
Mrow?

Missingno. Master: Adoption Confirmed!

Old 09-08-2021, 05:57 PM   #98
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Qwilfish
New life, new rules, new beginnings. You can do this, you're versed in talking. Just imagine you're bargaining with the cap'n.

He walked a little trepiditously into the adoption centre, the Darmanitan watching from outside so as to not cause much of a fuss. The idea was simple: for someone effectively new to the whole training business, he would do as many others have done and adopt a pokemon, to give them a second chance as well. Not only would this be a bonding exercise, but it would demonstrate his diplomatic prowess, as well as gear him for easing into the life of a trainer as such.

Kyve was, naturally, on the lookout for something with potential for growth, yet at the same time not too hard to handle. Something smallish, yet not a child. The small chunk of living ice? Interesting, but he knew Bergmite grew into scuttling monstrosities and he wasn't ready for that. The hopping bird? Eyes unsettled him. That funny looking bird with a block of ice for a head? Too big. The leafy critter? Too small.

That's when something caught his eye. Floating dejectedly in the pool with a horned fish that seemed to lack a brain and a creepy little thing with glowy pods, a thorny orblike creature with puffy lips, resembling one of the ship's special forms of ammunition. When faced with particularly heavily reinforced vessels, the eighteen pound guns would be loaded with these wicked shots called carcasses, which were effectively shells filled with oil-soaked powder. When the cannon fired, they would ignite and land on the enemy decks, spilling their contents through the spikes and setting the thing ablaze in a matter of seconds.

The man seemed to perk up a bit, before composing himself and approaching the desk. As he motioned to the Qwilfish and held up a funky orb handed to him by Gebura, the enigmatic ice type not divulging where they got it from, but suspecting the former owner, the clerk gave him a skeptical look before ultimately sighing and heading to the tank, to the Balloon pokemon's surprise. There was the matter of payment, but mercifully the wise ape had given him the basics on the currency of Fizzytopia, and thus he was able to secure the adoption and pay the fee.

"Then you have chosen your companion?" the Zen pokemon inquired, as the man gave a confident nod. "The Fates certainly did not foresee this, but then They do not govern full commandment of one's own wheel. Regardless, you will be in need of a change of clothing, as your current attire is...mature, to say the least. Come, there is a city that will be sufficient for the purposes of this and further development."

Kyve raised an eyebrow, before recalling he stuck out like a very sore thumb. "Aye, good call, but me flintlock stays. Sent'mental and all, with it bein' me first pal's own. A pal what gave their life for me own."

---

Adopting this poor wee thing in this Rocket Ball, with payment. We'll sort out the details later, but for now will be naming her Carcass.
Old 09-08-2021, 07:21 PM   #99
Lil'twick
Insanity

Raves: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-10-2021, 05:59 PM   #100
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Eiscue

Minerva approaches the Adoption Centre counter, carefully eyeing the list of available Pokemon. As she waits for an employee to take her on the usual tour of the grounds to meet the adoptable friends, she finds herself approached by a little penguin Pokemon, holding a heart made of ice.

The penguin offers the icy heart up to her, which only causes Minerva to raise an eyebrow.

As a representative of the Centre approaches and the penguin scurries away, Minerva points to the ice type with a flicker of curiosity in her eyes.

"Manipulative little thing, isn't she...? Offers her heart up to everyone, I'd wager," Minerva comments with a dark grin.

The representative shakes his head. "Actually, I've never seen her do that before..."

As they discuss the available adoptees, the Eiscue comes running back. It appears as though she has placed her head under one of the heat lamps intended for fire types, just long enough to make the icy eyes on the block which encloses her true face run with tears. With this dramatic display, she once again offers the icy heart to Minerva, falling to her knees.

At this, Minerva grins widely.

"Quite the little dramatist, hm...? Oh, very well. I have to admit, I'm impressed. If you wish to accompany me so badly..."

The Eiscue jumps up with delight, and motions to Minerva to follow her. It appears that the little penguin had been working very diligently on an ice sculpture, intended for reveal upon her adoption. What fun!

After signing the papers and hoisting the giant sculpture upon the Adoption Centre desk, Minerva and the Eiscue leave together, giggling like a pair of schoolgirls.

Oh, the sculpture? Why, exactly the kind of work of art one would expect out of a Pokemon who would join the likes of Minerva... Just a gigantic, meticulously rendered middle finger, with "SO LONG, MOTHERF***ERS" carved on the back of the icy hand.

Who the message was intended for is hard to say... Perhaps the attendants had done something the Eiscue didn't like, or one of her fellow Adoption Centre hopefuls had earned her ire...

But Minerva appreciated the message, nonetheless.

~*~

Adopting this Eiscue in a regular Pokeball, naming her Ysayle, and paying Ł200. Thank you!!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records