UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Development

Old 04-25-2021, 10:51 PM   #1
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Fizzy-Fright-Fest Discussion Thread

Hey guys, Enigma here!
I'm here to share with you guys a situation that Sniz, Lit and I have, and would really love to have the communities thoughts and opinions on.

With the current events of the FFF... we have a sticky case here that’s fairly difficult for us to come up with a good solution to, and we would appreciate your opinions and thoughts on how we should go about solving this situation as smoothly as possible.

As it stands the winner of the FFF being EMP, we feel the safest option to help wrap up this current event would be to incorporate Trubbfish as normal, however, Trubbfish’s entry hasn’t been officialized yet this poses an issue because we don’t want to edit its lore to match up with that of the Phantom Isle. With EMP also leaving, this leaves Trubbfish to simply not exist within FB…

On the other hand, we could go through with EMP’s conceding to Yuki / Lilblue as the official runner-up. This could solve this issue, however, we have reached out to Yuki, and they have declined this previously, so we would be re-offering to Yuki. Should they re-decline, this would leave Lit’s submission to be the third runner-up because of Gary leaving as well.

Again, we would love to have everyone’s thoughts and opinions on this subject, as we want to go about this in the best way possible, still following through with professionalism but not forcing anyone to accept anything they do not want to and ensuring that everyone involved is happy with how this can end smoothly.
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 11:17 PM   #2
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
So, as a quick update on this, I no longer have access to the document with the full results as Gary had deleted it when he had left. So all we have a record of is the cropped picture of the top placing participants. Take this as you will when thinking about this.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 11:43 PM   #3
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

To be clear, Emp reached out to me privately to offer to forfeit the win, and I declined then. I later informed Lilt of this interaction when discussing adding Trubbfish to the Fizzydex. This was not an option presented by anyone other than the winner himself as a gesture of goodwill, and I'd like to keep it that way by not forcing him to forego his creation to anyone without consent. I believe Emp has kept abreast of the latest news developments and has been cooperative with handing over NFC through DMs, so I would like to give him a chance to make a final decision on his own. That is, if the community does feel it in best interest to "pick" another winner, I will approach him again to accept the concession if he's still willing.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 11:52 PM   #4
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

While I have already expressed on Discord that I have something to gain from passing the torch down to second place, I am with Yuki here: Emp won this contest fair and square, so it should be up to him how he handles the spoils of victory (assuming we can maintain contact long enough to iron out the details as needed, of course). Let him decide which morbid soul in an elastic container gets the right to exist, and then we can move to the next step accordingly.
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 12:28 AM   #5
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

With Emp's Permission, I am back here to play messenger on this situation.

Emp is more than willing to accept and change Trubbfish's origin proposed by the ZA so long as it makes sense and does not get convoluted in the process.

If the community would prefer it go to someone currently active They'd like to give it to LBC as she has offered should such an outcome arise, meaning that LBC and their submission Expandyghast would be the winner.
Old 04-27-2021, 02:28 PM   #6
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Ok so, as it stands no one has spoken up further on this subject at hand.

Unless someone has any other opinion or thought on the matter, Sniz, Lit, and I will be talking with Emp to finish up and introduce Trubbfish into the community relatively soon.

TLDR, continue the safest route with introduction to community as normal.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Development