UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 04:59 PM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Sableye Who ya gonna call? (Halloween 2014)

Ghostfbusters..Doo da Doo Doo Doo Doo, da da da da Doo Doo

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

Ghostly greeting one and all, tricking and or treating day is here so upon the knock of my cellar door, here be a treat So it's not a bore.

Skull of the Forgotten Souls (Hold Item)
For one round only the skull will summon a skeletal ally. When summoned the skeleton will either defend your Pokemon from attack for one round, or attack your opponent with a Bonemerang attack before it disappears. The effect can only happen once per battle and the user can chose only one effect, attack or defend.

You will also receive a little treat bag with:
X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:25 PM   #2
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Trick or Treat everyone! From me you will receive one

x1 Halloween Candy which, when eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.

Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

A choice of ONE of the following TCG Cards

Holographic Dark Scizor Trading Card - Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card - Holographic Dark Gengar Trading Card - Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card - Holographic Dark Hypno Trading Card - Holographic Dark Machamp Trading Card - Holographic Dark Slowbro Trading Card - Holographic Dark Magneton Trading Card

Last edited by Stark; 10-31-2014 at 05:32 PM.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:55 PM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I hope you're having a spooktacular day, here's a few gifts for you to collect

1x Super Pass
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry. Pumpkin Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. To be used in the Move Tutor. (Exp: 03/11/14)

And a choice of ONE of the following special Pokeballs:

Mummy Ball - Were Ball - Franken Ball - Ghost Ball - Vampire Ball - Pumpkin Ball

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 11-01-2014 at 04:51 AM.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:15 PM   #4
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

Ghostly greeting one and all, tricking and or treating day is here so upon the knock of my cellar door, here be a treat So it's not a bore.

For one round only the skull will summon a skeletal ally. When summoned the skeleton will either defend your Pokemon from attack for one round, or attack your opponent with a Bonemerang attack before it disappears. The effect can only happen once per battle and the user can chose only one effect, attack or defend.

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post

x1 Halloween Candy which, when eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.

Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Holographic Dark Scizor Trading Card - Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card - Holographic Dark Gengar Trading Card - Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card - Holographic Dark Hypno Trading Card - Holographic Dark Machamp Trading Card - Holographic Dark Slowbro Trading Card - Holographic Dark Magneton Trading Card
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry. Pumpkin Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. To be used in the Move Tutor. (Exp: 31/11/14)

Mummy Ball - Were Ball - Franken Ball - Ghost Ball - Vampire Ball - Pumpkin Ball
Gotta love Hallowe'en treats, hope everyone has had a spooktacular day and all that shiz ^^

Collecting the following items:

1x Skull of Forgotten Souls
1x Treatbag containing 3 Orange, 3 Purple and 3 Black Gummis
1x Halloween Candy
1x Haunter Plushie
1x Dark Gengar card
1x Super Pass
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Ghost Ball

Feeding the Halloween Candy to Bianca the Vullaby to raise her from Lv1 to Lv3

Thanks a bunch guys~
Old 10-31-2014, 07:43 PM   #5
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:

Holographic Dark Scizor Trading Card
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry. Pumpkin Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. To be used in the Move Tutor. (Exp: 31/11/14)

Vampire Ball
Have a spoopy Halloween~

Picking up:

1x Skull of the Forgotten Souls
1x Treat Bag of Gummis
1x Halloween Candy, which I'm giving to Hecate (Duskull) to raise from Level 14 to 16.
1x Haunter Plushie for 5,000 coins
1x Scizor Card
1x Super Pass
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Vampire Ball
Old 10-31-2014, 07:45 PM   #6
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass

Happy Halloween everyone!

Picking up:
x1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls
x3 Orange Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x1 Halloween candy for my Spiritomb to snack on, raising her from Lv.21 to Lv.25.
x1 Haunter Plushie for my Charmeleon to awkwardly embrace, giving me 5,000 coins.
x1 Dark Houndoom card
x1 Super Pass
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Mummy Ball

Thanks for the delicious treats! Can't go wrong with sweet stuff on the spookiest night of the year.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:18 PM   #7
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass

Picking up:
1x Skull of Forgotten Souls
3x Black Gummis
3x Purple Gummis
3x Orange Gummis
1x Halloween Candy, raising ??? from Level 3 to Level 5.
1x Haunter Plushie
1x Dark Magneton card
1x Super Pass
1x Chocolate Memory Berry
1x Vampire Ball
Old 10-31-2014, 09:02 PM   #8
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass

Were Ball
Collecting:

1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls
3 Orange Gummis
3 Purple Gummis
3 Black Gummis
1 Halloween Candy
Haunter Plushie
Pumpkin Memory Berry
Super Pass
Were Ball

Giving my female Mighyena, level 18, the Candy, raising her to Level 20
Patrat hugs the plushie, and I gain 5000 Coins

My take-home:

1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls
3 Orange Gummis
3 Purple Gummis
3 Black Gummis
Pumpkin Memory Berry
Super Pass

Were Ball
Old 10-31-2014, 11:07 PM   #9
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry. Pumpkin Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. To be used in the Move Tutor. (Exp: 03/11/14)

Collecting the following:
x3 Orange Gummis
x3 Purple Gummis
x3 Black Gummis
x1 Halloween Candy, which I will go ahead and feed to Yuuko, my Misdreavus, raising her from Level 46 to Level 48
x1 Haunter Plushie
x1 Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card
x1 Super Pass
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Mummy Ball

Thanks very much. Happy Hallowe'en!
Old 10-31-2014, 11:54 PM   #10
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:

Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass

Were Ball
Okay this time I'm not going to miss it because "Ah I have the thread open I'll do it later".

Collecting:
3x Orange Gummi
3x Purple Gummi
3x Black Gummi
1x Halloween Candy
1x Haunter Plushie
1x Holographic Dark Houndoom Card
1x Super Pass
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Were Ball

Crouching down, Kin smiles brightly as he holds the Halloween Candy out to Nihilia, his trusted Purloin companion. A dark-type was a suiting guard on Halloween, and his little assassin deserved the treat. I mean sure that's just another way of saying she got it because she happened to be there, buuuuuuut.

Nihilia went from Lv8 to Lv10! Nihilia learned Sand-Attack!
Old 11-01-2014, 02:48 AM   #11
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass

Wee! Happy Halloween everybody!

Picking up these wonderful presents on this lovely night:
1x Treat Bag with:
  • 3x Orange Gummi
  • 3x Purple Gummi
  • 3x Black Gummi
1x Halloween Candy (Feeding it to Carissa the Houndour to raise her from level 1 to level 3)
1x Haunter Plushie
1x Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card
1x Super Pass
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Franken Ball

Thank you very much!
Old 11-01-2014, 06:01 AM   #12
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass

Hope everyone is enjoying their spooky holiday!

Collecting:
x3 Orange Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x1 Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card
x1 Super Pass
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Vampire Ball

Feeding the Halloween Candy to my Houndour, because she's the only one who will get the bonus because I love her very much, raising her from Lv. 39 to Lv. 41. Please don't set everything on fire.

My Shroomish gives the Haunter Plushie the best hug ever, despite her tiny arms, and is disappointed when it bursts into 5,000 coins. It's okay, that just means it enjoyed the hug a lot.
Old 11-01-2014, 08:54 AM   #13
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
From Spooky Arn, I pick up –
Skull of the Forgotton Souls
Orange Gummi x3
Purple Gummi x3
Black Gummi x3

Quote:

Holographic Dark Scizor Trading Card
From Terrifying Stark, I pick up –
Halloween Candy
Haunter Plushie
Dark Scizor Trading Card

Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass

Ghost Ball
From Deadly Arc_Angel, I pick up –
Super Pass
Pumpkin Memory Berry
Ghost Ball

Thank you so much everyone! And Happy Halloween!!

Now to use some goodies. This time it’s all about Pinkie Lee (pink on Halloween, really?)
Feeding Pinkie Lee the Halloween Candy. My Drifloon’s level raises from 3 to 5.
She also gets to hug the Haunter Plushie. *She wraps her appendages around the Plushie and squeezes tight until 5,000 coins spill out. She keeps squeezing even after the coins stop spilling.* ^^; Ok, so I think she enjoyed that a little too much.

Last edited by jolteonjak; 11-01-2014 at 08:56 AM. Reason: For my records, coins are already recorded.
Old 11-01-2014, 10:09 AM   #14
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:

Holographic Dark Gengar Trading Card
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass

Ghost Ball
Picking up some spooky treats:-

x1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls to stash in my backpack for the time being.
x3 Orange Gummi's for my Blaziken, raising his IQ from 6-9.
x3 Purple Gummi's for my Hanuter, raising his IQ from 17-20.
x3 Black Gummi's for my Houndoom, raising her IQ from 33-36.
x1 Halloween Candy for my Litwick, raising her from Lv.15 to Lv.17.
x1 Haunter Plushie that I will huggle tight *squishes* for the lovely sum of 5,000 coins.
x1 Holographic Dark Gengar Trading Card for my collection.
x1 Super Pass that I hope to use this week.
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry for my Pachirisu, teaching her EM's Follow Me, Iron Tail, Rollout, and Tail Whip.
x1 Ghost Ball for my inventory.

Have a spooky day!
Old 11-01-2014, 10:31 AM   #15
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass

Picking up;
x1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls to be stored for later
x3 orange gummi to be stored for later
x3 purple gummi to be stored for later
x3 black Gummi to be stored for later
x1 Halloween Candy to go to the bank
x1 Haunter Plushie to be stored at my base for the time being
x1 Super Pass to be used Monday
x1 Holographic Dark Scizor Trading Card to be stored in my base
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry to be used in the move tutor later
x1 Franken Ball to go into my backpack
Happy Halloween~
Old 11-01-2014, 01:05 PM   #16
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass

Happy Halloween!

Picking up:
x3 Orange Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x1 Halloween candy to raise my Litwick from 13 to 15.
x1 Haunter Plushie which I will hug for 5,000 coins.
x1 Dark Houndoom card
x1 Super Pass
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Vampire Ball
Old 11-03-2014, 12:41 AM   #17
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1x Super Pass

Yikes, nearly missed this.

Feeding a Halloween Candy to Vanessa the Absol, raising her level from 30 to 32.

Picking up:
x1 Haunter Plushie
x1 Dark Gengar
x1 Super Pass
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Were Ball
x3 Orange Gummis
x3 Purple Gummis
x3 Black Gummis

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records