UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Old 11-26-2012, 11:44 AM   #601
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Send a message via Skype™ to takkupanda
Well, I had a Diglett previously, but I had to trade her away. If you don't get any other offers and you don't want to keep it, consider me as a last option. Also, not more than a candy for her from me.

Fizzy Bubbles

Cable Club Trading List
takkupanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #602
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

If nobody else contacts me by tomorrow night, Wurmple is going to Celebi, so yeah. Period of grace and all that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
SoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #603
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Wow, Pokémon list seems to have at least doubled today!

Also, is Poliwag still available or should I remove her?
Old 11-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #604
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Still waiting for Hayward to get back to me so we can start the trade.
Quote:
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
SoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #605
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
It has been hard coming to this decision, but I've ultimately decided that I'm putting my Paras up for trade. Do note however that this Pokémon already comes with RP background and name, and I would very much like the other interested party to respect that. At this point, it would only make sense for my character to trade Saffron away if he found a better home, but Saffron is ultimately still Saffron. He's at level 8 and has already been taught some TM moves, amongst which Rain Dance goes wonderfully well with its ability and is a move Paras are not normally able to learn (taught before rule changes). If I cannot find a new owner, I do not intend to drop him off to the AC, so feel no pressure in that regard. I'm offering him for 2 candies for those who are really interested.

::FB::WF::
Balmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #606
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
It has been hard coming to this decision, but I've ultimately decided that I'm putting my Paras up for trade. Do note however that this Pokémon already comes with RP background and name, and I would very much like the other interested party to respect that. At this point, it would only make sense for my character to trade Saffron away if he found a better home, but Saffron is ultimately still Saffron. He's at level 8 and has already been taught some TM moves, amongst which Rain Dance goes wonderfully well with its ability and is a move Paras are not normally able to learn (taught before rule changes). If I cannot find a new owner, I do not intend to drop him off to the AC, so feel no pressure in that regard. I'm offering him for 2 candies for those who are really interested.
Aw, you're trading Saffron? I remember him from the Bar, and I liked him. Not gonna lie, I'm interested in him, but the problem I'm foreseeing here is that I might not be able to really nail his personality... That said, if you don't get any offers, let me know. I can't guarantee I'd be able to match his personality perfectly, but I'd be willing to try.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:01 PM   #607
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Tyranitar

I'm also placing a Pokemon up for trade, even though I'd actually like the other party to do the same as Balmund, in which it would keep the same background (She's battle crazy) and name; obviously these aren't demands, just preferences. All the Pokemon I have given up have gone to people I know will do a great job at RP'ing the characters they have chosen for them and found loving homes, essentially thats what I want most for her.

Personally I don't like giving her up, but I am picky and I can't help that.

Don't kill me Lilpink.
Takeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #608
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
I'm also placing a Pokemon up for trade, even though I'd actually like the other party to do the same as Balmund, in which it would keep the same background (She's battle crazy) and name; obviously these aren't demands, just preferences. All the Pokemon I have given up have gone to people I know will do a great job at RP'ing the characters they have chosen for them and found loving homes, essentially thats what I want most for her.

Don't kill me Lilpink.
Either I'm an idiot or you forgot to say which Pokemon it was. :P
Old 11-26-2012, 07:05 PM   #609
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Luvdisc

Quote:

Don't kill me Lilpink.
I won't kill you... Just steal your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Either I'm an idiot or you forgot to say which Pokemon it was. :P
Guess.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #610
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Tyranitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpinkcorsola View Post

I won't kill you... Just steal your soul.

Quote:
I love how O_o is in the url. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpinkcorsola View Post
Guess.
I gave a single most important clue there was too its my female Corsola.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:09 PM   #611
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Oops. I didn't even know you had a Corsola! My bad, you made it obvious enough to anybody who's been paying attention. Sorry!
Old 11-26-2012, 08:21 PM   #612
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
Hey Balmund, I would be very glad to take Saffron, and I know for a fact that Chrys would be happy.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #613
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:

Don't kill me Lilpink.
Well I think at this point it would be best that I mention this: yes, I wanted that (in)famous Corsola back in the day, but she went down in my "want" tier as I wanted her mostly because she was one of the water types I liked, and then Hershel (my Spheal) took "her spot", quite nicely too. So my position to all this is I would like to take her only if nobody else wants her So don't be afraid guys to place your offers, I'm not joining in, in an active way anyhow ^^

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #614
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Geez Louise @ Treep-Kairne trade right now. That's all I'll say for now.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #615
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Geez Louise @ Treep-Kairne trade right now. That's all I'll say for now.
Treep clearly wants a Doduo. He denied an extra four candies, a Leaf Stone, and 2 Brown Gummi's for the Doduo. It's ok Eggie you'll be better than that Tepig one day and we'll DESTROY HIM
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #616
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
What's that supposed to mean?

EDIT: That was at Talon, not Soy Sauce
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.

Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #617
Trepie
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Trepie Send a message via MSN to Trepie
Alright the current high bid for Woobat is 2 candies by Itzatrap. If anyone else wants it you have the night to PM me a bid. I'll PM to confirm with the 'winner' in the morning.
Trepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:19 PM   #618
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
If nobody else contacts me by tomorrow night, Wurmple is going to Celebi, so yeah. Period of grace and all that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
If anyone really wants a Diglett contact me.
Quote:

Don't kill me Lilpink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trepie View Post
Alright the current high bid for Woobat is 2 candies by Itzatrap. If anyone else wants it you have the night to PM me a bid. I'll PM to confirm with the 'winner' in the morning.
Just confirming my lack of interest in any of these (mainly out of boredom).

Wurmple: I already have a Dustox, and I have no interest in a Beautifly whatsoever.

Diglett: An interesting idea for sure, but... no.

Corsola: If ever I got a female Corsola, she would undoubtedly have a surprisingly tough attitude, and right now, my Blue-Striped Basculin is fulfilling that kind of role right now (seriously, go ahead and call Pisces "dude". I'll just stay back a safe distance and start betting with others regarding how many fingers you'll lose).

Woobat: Not only do I already have a Woobat of my own, Hedwig would kill me. Took long enough to get her to realize that Luna wasn't her replacement, I'm not going through that again. At least, not until Generation VI introduces a badass new bat Pokemon.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:23 PM   #619
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Also my Surskit, who is a lovely little female, will also be put up for trade.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #620
Lass El
Idealistic Faepeep

Ooh, I was looking at that Surskit. Not sure if I want it, but it's certainly quite tempting.
Lass El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #621
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Also my Surskit, who is a lovely little female, will also be put up for trade.
Tempting, for sure... unique type combination, very cute... Just not really something I see my character with, though. Besides, I need to save my trade fodder for stuff that might come along that I'll really want.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:50 PM   #622
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Tyranitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post

Corsola: If ever I got a female Corsola, she would undoubtedly have a surprisingly tough attitude, and right now, my Blue-Striped Basculin is fulfilling that kind of role right now (seriously, go ahead and call Pisces "dude". I'll just stay back a safe distance and start betting with others regarding how many fingers you'll lose).
That's too bad, there's a few people here that I like reading the way they write about their Pokemon's background, personalities, & over all character and would be happy to have them take care of the Pokemon I pass on.

The plan was to make the Corsola much like the one from the anime: happy, sociable, stubborn, battle hungry. Though much like my Sewaddle plan it felt half hearted, I guess I just prefer and am accustomed to the dark/sad/cynical way of writing =/
Old 11-26-2012, 11:54 PM   #623
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Luvdisc

Just putting it out there: Now that we have unlimited P.C. slots, I will take in any Corsola before it goes to the A.C. XP *becomes the crazy Corsola lady*

Heck, pink would even go with my current theme... And I always kinda wanted a girl too... *shot*
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #624
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Tyranitar

Whats funny is you changed your name to pinkcorsola, its a sign! *shot*
Corsola's aren't that well seen around from what I have noticed, Rare after all
Edit: Beat me to it...
Old 11-26-2012, 11:58 PM   #625
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Yuki was destined to become a crazy cat Corsola lady the moment the unlimited PC came into being. 'Twas only a matter of time.

Maybe this will encourage you to check out the anime starring your fellow Corsola cat hoarder? ;p
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out