UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 01-13-2014, 10:53 AM   #51
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Swoop the phoop! (or in this case, the PROX but it doesn't rhyme.)

Taking this match, I'll have the reffing up later today.
Emi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:23 AM   #52
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Round 8

Alright, so after going through the clusterfluck of reffing(in which it seems many things happened that shouldn’t have, such as focused Supersonic and Pain Split draining away energy as well[btw, i’m pretending that never existed.]) Now, we go the reffing! I have barely an hour left!

Rangeet channels his terra-kinetic abilities into moving the pile of rocks around Stone Clod and making them into a nice rock slide for Keira, who for the life of my I can’t spell. Wait, I got the name wrong? Ohhhhh, that’s Sneezey’s Sableye. This one is Krystal. Anyways, Krystal sees this attack combing and begins to shovel away sand at a quick rate, easily able to dig into the ground, just as the rocks from the rockslide pass over it, a close miss if I say so myself. Krystal turns invisible while doing it, albeit with not much reason to, before popping up next to the Rock tomb that is around Halley. Both Steve and Rangeet don’t have a clue where Krystal is.Krystal charges up a fist with Fighting energy before punching the Rock Tomb, creating a pretty decent hole in it. Halley walks out of it and then, Halley springs into action, and creates a good amount of rainbow colored leaves around herself, before sending them in a spiral towards Rangeet. Rangeet cries out in pain as the leaves batter him, hitting him for his only weakness, but a dangerous one. Halley covers herself in a bright pink aura before firing itself at Rangeet, causing him to groan in pain, but he manages to get a small dodge on it. Rangeet then finds himself becoming somewhat drowsy, staggering back and forth as he gets sleepier and sleepier. Meanwhile, Sableye has basically run away and blah blah blah.

Condition:
Krystal came out unscathed his round and used a decent amount of energy, Fighting being lowered slightly.

Halley took no damage and used only a little bit more energy that Krystal, Grass energy is gone.

Rangeet took another whopping load of damage, now very slightly under half. Energy use was fair, only using one move. Rock energy is enough for another Rock Slide.

Steve did nothing this round really, which is good for him since he has basically come out of his paralysis.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:31 AM   #53
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Send a message via MSN to Rangeet Send a message via Skype™ to Rangeet
This is exactly why I wanted to cancel ;;
Old 01-26-2014, 06:28 AM   #54
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

>Round 8
>cancel

Come on rangeet. Don't rob me of my SP. =p
Old 01-26-2014, 06:30 AM   #55
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Oh obviously I'm going to DQ now if he doesn't order in a couple of days, I just wanted to ask him to cancel earlier. :p
Old 01-26-2014, 04:46 PM   #56
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

So I totally thought I had posted mentioning something about the match starting before the Secret Power nerf but apparently I did no such thing!

Orders later!
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:26 PM   #57
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Yeah sorry, its old Secret Power, the wording is just weird.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:42 PM   #58
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Okay Halley, blow 'geet darling a Sweet Kiss, then wish upon Halley's Comet.

Krystal? I dunno. Stop being invisible, for one thing. And make yourself a Quick Charge Substitute. And toss Stone Cold an Aetherbreak.

SIGNATURE MOVES ALL DAY ERRYDAY

/out of practice
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:03 PM   #59
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Rangeet, Amnesia to shrug off both the drowsiness and the confusion. Then go and smack that Clefairy with a Focus Blast, as charged as you can with the energy you've left.

Stone Cold! Wait a bit, then use Swift on what you think is Sableye. Then use a Double Team.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:39 PM   #60
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Round 9

So I somehow lost my reffing notes on this, which means I have no idea where anyone is. Fuck. My. Life.

Anyways, let's just assume I know where everyone is and go from there. Or just take about an hour to read through PROX's reffings again. Note to self, never again.

Halley starts off this round by putting her hand to her lips, before blowing a Sweet kiss Rangeet's way, small heart shaped pieces of energy quickly moving towards to infatuate him with her love and grace. Unfortunately, Quagsire is rather blank at the moment, I don't even think he notices as the hearts break over him. It seems he has completely cleared away his mind with a bout of Amnesia, so he isn't affected by her trickery. Krystal takes some energy, and some health, to create a replica of herself. Normally doing this first involves some form of punishment...and it does! Stone Cold fires off a bunch of swift stars, the stars hitting the replica and breaking it apart, revealing Krystal immediately.

Hally then begins to wish upon a comet, increasing her defense and special attack equivalent to a curse. This is good and all, but i feel Kin forgot a word so his sig might not just be special curse at all. This is further proven by Rangeet smashing Halley with a Focus Blast, the attack not buffered at all by Halley's sig. Oops? Along with that, Krystal fires off an Aetherblast, but this is easily deflected by a Double Team, four electabuzz appearing and it hitting one of the clones.

Condition:
Halley took quite a bit of damage this round, now coming close to the half point. Energy use wasn't too high, but she is tired, now coming in on her final third of energy.

Stone Cold took no damage...again. Energy use was decent, and while his energy is on the lower end he is doing quite a bit better than Halley.

Krystal took no damage, and used some energy.

Rangeet took no damage, and used some energy. fighting is gone.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:15 PM   #61
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

I didn't forget a word it's supposed to be physical defense
Quote:
Old 02-08-2014, 04:43 AM   #62
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Sorry man, I'll order on Monday. :x
Old 02-09-2014, 10:57 PM   #63
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Oh, to hell with it. Rangeet, use Water Gun first on Krystal and then on Halley. Electabuzz, wait until Rangeet uses on Krystal, then use Thunderbolt first on Krystal and then on Halley.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:41 AM   #64
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Sorry Blaze and Kin but I want this slot for proper things and I'm not going to cancel something I'm losing. Forfeiting.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:18 PM   #65
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Dammit I didn't even realize it was my turn to order.

Fine I guess I accept. [insert slur here]. :P
Quote:
Old 03-11-2014, 01:52 PM   #66
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

>didn't even realize

mgrgrgrgrgrgr

So that means...Kin is the victor!
Kin gets 1 KO and 2 TP.
Rangeet gets 1 TP.
I get...1 SP I think.

Last edited by Emi; 03-12-2014 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:53 PM   #67
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

I get 1 TP I think.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL