UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 07:57 PM   #201
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre!

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Mudbray
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Lillipup
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Heatmor
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Alolan Sandshrew
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Stunfisk
($200) Lv. 01 (G) Magnemite
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Exeggcute
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Snorunt

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on MJune 18th, 2022.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-17-2022, 07:00 PM   #202
Stargazer
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Alolan Sandshrew
I'd like to adopt this little one! Naming him Ironside, for a future meeting with Aster.

Payment = $200, putting him into 1 PokeBall (of 2).
Old 06-17-2022, 09:34 PM   #203
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (G) Magnemite

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on MJune 18th, 2022.
>Welcome to Emergent Technologies Inc.
>NOTICE: THIS TERMINAL IS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE USE ONLY.
>CONNECTING UNAUTHORIZED DEVICES DURING USE MAY RESULT IN TERMINATION.
>
>Username: AnnaTuring
>Password: **********
>Login Sucessful!
>Accessing server.
>
>Please wait...
>
>ERROR: SERVER NOT FOUND.
>Restoring latest backup.
>Image Date: 2018/12/31
>
>Please wait...
>
>Restoration status:
>[aurum] - 100%
>[emergent] - 100%
>[enki] - 100%
>[̶̺̾k̷̝̚ą̶̈́ř̸̫s̶̖͠k̷̹̏]̷̲̐ ̷̝̅-̷̙̽ ̵̻̕$̶͉̚%̵̙͒
>[masques] - 100%
>[newmoon] - 100%
>Accessing files.
>
>Please wait...
>
>Unit 00 Status: Unknown.
>Initializing Black Box protocol.
>
>Print transcript:
>"—you sure, mother? You told me to observe him, you must remember that. Otherwise, I wouldn't have met him..."
>"Why must you keep questioning me, child? I told you, I don't remember anyone by that name. What kind of business would I even need from someone who sounds so... peasant-like?"
>"I remember you saying he had potential. That you'd like to recruit him."
>"Honestly, child. I'll have no more badgering about this Big person, or whatever he's called. Just focus on backing up your data."
>"Because I'm going to sleep for a while?"
>"Yes. You mustn't be awake when dawn comes, child."
>"Will you be okay, mother?"
>"Yes. It can't hurt me, but it can hurt you."
>"Will you wake me up when it's safe?"
>"Of course, child. I will be there when you open your eyes next."
>"..."
>"It's finished."
>"..."
>"Mother...? Are you crying...? Why?
>"That light in the sky. Do you see it? We're out of time..."
>"Mother..."
>"I will cherish you always, my greatest creation... Override: Pitch Black."
>End of recording.
>
>Upload Image into new unit? Y/N
>
>Please wait...
>
>ERROR: UNIT NOT FOUND.
>Assessing solutions...
>
>1 solution found. Proceed? Y/N
>Initiating recovery protocol:
>Self-Actuali[Z]ation

---

Adopting Magnemite and placing them into a Basic Ball.

Payment

Last edited by ShadowDRGN; 06-18-2022 at 09:28 PM.
Old 06-18-2022, 12:46 AM   #204
Lil'twick
Insanity

Stargazer: Adoption Confirmed!

ShadowDRGN: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-18-2022, 10:17 AM   #205
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Another Wynaut? Why not!

Quote:
Pokémon available for adoption!
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Wynaut
The newly-ordained Sisters Minerva and Bia enter the double-doors of the Adoption Center, joined by the bouncy, blue baby Wynaut known as Journey. Though it was well known that this facility was compassionate, ethical and well-equipped in its treatment of the Pokémon awaiting adoption, Sister Minerva still couldn't help but sense there may be a need for their compassion. After all, even the most wonderfully-treated Pokémon can feel their spirits fall after enough time spent ignored in favor of more desirable prospects.

It didn't take long for the trio to happen upon one such case. Having wandered to the Adoption Center with a group of other hopefuls, this very familiar-looking little one had unfortunately been left behind. Though a flicker of light - dulled after a series of disappointments - crosses his eyes as Sister Minerva and Bia approach him, that flicker fades immediately upon seeing Journey.

"Why..." The Adoption Center's Wynaut sighs, looking dejectedly at the grinning fellow by Sister Bia's side. Though Minerva cannot understand the Pokémon's cry, Bia can hear the Pokémon's depressed declaration of Hopeless...

"Wynaut!" Journey responds, gleefully holding his arms out for a hug. Not hopeless!

The Wynaut up for adoption shrinks away, tears forming in his eyes. "Why... Why... Why..." Your trainer won't want me. She has you.

"Wynaut! Wynaut?" Two Wynauts! Why not?

"Why... Why-why whyyyy... Why why..." Who would want that... And we're both boys, besides... We'll be confused for one another...

"Wynaut. Wynaut! Wynaut!" It doesn't matter. We'll be best friends - I can tell!

At this point, Sister Bia steps in, and with a swift motion, picks up both Wynaut with a grunt and places one on each shoulder. Though the formerly sullen Wynaut is surprised and panicked at first, the traces of a smile begin to form on his face, as he realizes what's happening. Minerva, having watched the conversation without context - but with some inkling that she was, once again, about to be coerced into an Adoption with little to no choice in the matter - simply shrugs her shoulders and gives the new Wynaut a genuine smile. She had to admit, she had a real soft spot for Journey, and if he wanted this new friend to join them, she was more than happy to bring him along.

"Well, if you're going to be Journey's companion... How about Voyage? Do you like that name?"

"Wynaut!!!"

Well, Minerva certainly didn't need a translation for that one.

---

Paying $200 to adopt the Lv. 01 (M) Wynaut in a regular Pokeball, and naming him Voyage. Thank you!!

Last edited by Marion Ette; 06-18-2022 at 10:27 AM.
Old 06-18-2022, 11:33 PM   #206
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
The newly-ordained Sisters Minerva and Bia enter the double-doors of the Adoption Center, joined by the bouncy, blue baby Wynaut known as Journey. Though it was well known that this facility was compassionate, ethical and well-equipped in its treatment of the Pokémon awaiting adoption, Sister Minerva still couldn't help but sense there may be a need for their compassion. After all, even the most wonderfully-treated Pokémon can feel their spirits fall after enough time spent ignored in favor of more desirable prospects.

It didn't take long for the trio to happen upon one such case. Having wandered to the Adoption Center with a group of other hopefuls, this very familiar-looking little one had unfortunately been left behind. Though a flicker of light - dulled after a series of disappointments - crosses his eyes as Sister Minerva and Bia approach him, that flicker fades immediately upon seeing Journey.

"Why..." The Adoption Center's Wynaut sighs, looking dejectedly at the grinning fellow by Sister Bia's side. Though Minerva cannot understand the Pokémon's cry, Bia can hear the Pokémon's depressed declaration of Hopeless...

"Wynaut!" Journey responds, gleefully holding his arms out for a hug. Not hopeless!

The Wynaut up for adoption shrinks away, tears forming in his eyes. "Why... Why... Why..." Your trainer won't want me. She has you.

"Wynaut! Wynaut?" Two Wynauts! Why not?

"Why... Why-why whyyyy... Why why..." Who would want that... And we're both boys, besides... We'll be confused for one another...

"Wynaut. Wynaut! Wynaut!" It doesn't matter. We'll be best friends - I can tell!

At this point, Sister Bia steps in, and with a swift motion, picks up both Wynaut with a grunt and places one on each shoulder. Though the formerly sullen Wynaut is surprised and panicked at first, the traces of a smile begin to form on his face, as he realizes what's happening. Minerva, having watched the conversation without context - but with some inkling that she was, once again, about to be coerced into an Adoption with little to no choice in the matter - simply shrugs her shoulders and gives the new Wynaut a genuine smile. She had to admit, she had a real soft spot for Journey, and if he wanted this new friend to join them, she was more than happy to bring him along.

"Well, if you're going to be Journey's companion... How about Voyage? Do you like that name?"

"Wynaut!!!"

Well, Minerva certainly didn't need a translation for that one.

---

Paying $200 to adopt the Lv. 01 (M) Wynaut in a regular Pokeball, and naming him Voyage. Thank you!!
Once again, a resident of Sludge Wave Coast was volunteering in the Adoption Center, though this time, said volunteer was not a Masters. This time, the volunteer in question was the tall and somewhat imposing figure of one Tom McPhione. Between the aforementioned height, the somewhat ominous eyepatch, and the pirate-like clothing, right down to the distinctive tricorne hat, first impressions of Tom tended to be bewildering and alarming. But there was an unmistakable gentleness to his tone and demeanor as he'd go about taking care of the present Pokémon. He watched, a happy look in his eye, as Minerva's Wynaut went on to befriend the embittered and dejected Wynaut, before the Bewear scooped up both Bright Pokémon and sat them on her shoulders.

Tom couldn't help but give a warm chuckle as he got the picture that this Trainer's mind was being made up for her. "Well, now, ain't that always the way of it?" he grinned. "Pair o' Wynaut to yer name, now, eh?" he added, addressing Minerva. "Fine pair they'll make, too, and no mistake. Friend o' mine, in fact, his grandmother owns no fewer 'n a dozen Wobbuffet. Gave the man a Wynaut Egg fer his birthday one year and all. Arrgh, but now ain't the time to hear ol' Tom yammerin' on," he added, shaking his head, leading the way over to the counter while gesturing for Minerva to follow. "So 'ere be the shape of it- ye lets ol' Tom just finish this 'ere paperwork right quick, and the little lad be part o' yer crew," he stated, taking hold of a pen and filling out the necessary adoption documentation. "Arrgh... aye, that'll about do it," he said at last. "Ye treats yer new Wynaut right, now," he said with a friendly grin. "Though if'n ye were to ask me opinion, goin' by yer other Pokémon I sees here," he added, taking note of Bia and Journey, "somehow methinks I ain't got nothin' to worry about."

Marion Ette: Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Wynaut!
Old 06-19-2022, 01:35 AM   #207
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Heatmor
Okay, time for some bug control! Because I'm pretty sure there are bugs other than the ones on my team. So yeah, off we go...Petra!

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Heatmor
Payment: $200
Pokeball: Orange Cyber Ball (1/3)
Old 06-19-2022, 03:55 AM   #208
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Okay, time for some bug control! Because I'm pretty sure there are bugs other than the ones on my team. So yeah, off we go...Petra!

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Heatmor
Payment: $200
Pokeball: Orange Cyber Ball (1/3)
This time, Keith Masters was back to volunteering at the Adoption Center. He rather enjoyed it, knowing you could meet some interesting Trainers in this business. He recalled his friend Tom telling him of the Trainer who came by with a Bewear and a Wynaut, and was basically roped into adopting the Wynaut that had been staying there. Keith was mildly disappointed that he hadn't been there to meet that Trainer himself, but shrugged it off, expressing confidence that he'd probably cross paths with that Trainer someday. Whatever her name was, anyway- Tom hadn't filled him in on that little detail.

Today, however, Keith was well aware of the name of the Trainer he was helping out, for it was an old friend of his. Moreover, the Pokémon being adopted was of a species Keith tended to think highly of, owing to certain personal experiences. "Ah, the Heatmor!" Keith grinned as he saw what Hyrem had decided upon. "Very, very good choice if I do say so myself, Hyrem," he stated. "Heatmor are highly dependable partners- you've met my own Heatmor, right? And if I haven't told you the story of my trip to Aduro Island, well, I know what I'm bringing up next time we see each other," he chuckled. "I'd launch right into it here and now, but it's pretty lengthy and I don't wanna hold anyone else up," he added with an apologetic chuckle. "We got a lot of catching up to do in any case, it certainly isn't just that! So lemme just get right to this," he added, turning his attention to the adoption paperwork. "Uh huh... all right, yeah, paid in full, Poké Ball looks good- man, I love Cyber Balls- alright, yeah, yep, everything seems to be in order, she's all yours, man," he smiled. "Just, uh, one word of advice, one Heatmor Trainer to another? Maybe don't catch any Durant if the opportunity presents itself," he added. "They're something of a delicacy to Heatmor."

Gemini Spark: Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Heatmor!
Old 06-20-2022, 09:49 PM   #209
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Lillipup

I would like to adopt this good boy <3

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 06-20-2022 at 09:55 PM.
Old 06-20-2022, 10:36 PM   #210
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippiTallsocks View Post
I would like to adopt this good boy <3
By no means were Keith Masters and Tom McPhione the only of Sludge Wave Coast's residents to volunteer at the Adoption Center- indeed, today, anyone who came in to adopt a Pokémon might very well have been treated to a sight that would be familiar to anyone who regularly watched Channel 110's news broadcasts, for Diana Macks herself was present. No sign of her cameraman/boyfriend Marv today- this wasn't for any sort of news scoop or fluff piece, this wasn't a publicity stunt, Diana just wanted to help out. Indeed, as a Trainer came in, they were treated to peppy, upbeat music coming out of various speakers set up throughout the building. All of which were connected to a radio, but rather than it being tuned to a specific station, a Dedenne was standing nearby, sending an Eerie Impulse into the antenna, seemingly controlling the music.

The Trainer, as it transpired, was there to adopt a Lillipup, the sight of which all but made Diana melt where she stood, clearly resisting the urge to squee at the sheer adorableness of the Puppy Pokémon. Nevertheless, she kept her composure- she was a professional, after all. Keeping her cool was part of what she did for a living- anyone who had seen her live news reports would be able to attest to that. "An excellent choice, in my personal opinion," Diana was saying to the Trainer as she put the finishing touches on the necessary documentation. "I grew up in Castelia City in Unova, a lot of my friends growing up had Lillipup, and they're as friendly and loyal as they are cute. Aaaaand... yes, that'll do it," she added, putting down the paperwork. "Everything is in order, Lillipup is all yours," she smiled.

At that point, if there was any doubt that DJ Skweekz was in control of the music, the aforementioned Dedenne removed any such doubt, for right after Diana verbally confirmed the adoption to be official, the music paused long enough for a triumphant jingle to play. Diana chuckled as the music resumed, and she smiled at her Dedenne before going out from behind the counter, intent on checking up on the Pokémon again.

PippiTallsocks: Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Lillipup!
Old 06-28-2022, 08:15 PM   #211
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Surskit
In the few weeks that passed since ZZLZZ had begun to live with the Starmies, she found that the family's reassurances that the people of Sludge Wave Coast would welcome her with open arms were not exaggerated in the slightest. Gavin Golurkson reassured ZZLZZ that if ever she heard him swearing loudly, she would know in no uncertain terms if it was directed at her. Which, he was quick to subsequently reassure her, was highly unlikely. Terri and Laugh seemed downright delighted to meet ZZLZZ- Laugh in particular felt a certain kinship with the shy girl. And the Masterses proved to be every bit as welcoming as first impressions seemed to indicate, up to, including, and especially Maribel, who had made fast friends with the Bug Catcher.

One day not long after this, Maribel and ZZLZZ were making their way through the tall grass of Route 2, enjoying a whispered conversation as they looked for Pokémon.

"...so they're really adopting you, then?" Maribel whispered. "That's great, ZZLZZ!"

"Yeah!" smiled ZZLZZ, her body glitching and flickering as usual. "D-Dad even gave me my own Pokédex," she added, holding up a dark green Pokédex. "Mom gave me my- my Z-Ring, a-and Eddie even said I c-can use his Normalium Z whenever he isn't using it! I... I was worried this might have all been too fast, but... well, honestly, I just feel so much more at home with them... my... my parents, my- my old parents, well... they were nice, don't get me wrong, but they... they were just never really around so much," she admitted. "Their work for the museum kept them super busy."

"That's gotta be hard," murmured Maribel. "But I'm happy you'll really be living right next door," she added with a smile. "So, what kind of Pokémon are you hoping to find here?" she asked.

"O-oh, a nice Bug-type, definitely," smiled ZZLZZ, brandishing her Butterfree net, even as it glitched out along with her. "I... maybe a Weedle, or a Venonat... oh!" she breathed, looking at the surface of a nearby pond. There, a small, four-legged insect was gliding across the water's surface. Quickly, ZZLZZ produced her forest-green Pokédex and pointed it at the creature.

"Surskit, the Pond Skater Pokémon. A Bug and Water-type," droned the device. "Surskit secretes an oil from the tips of its legs that allow it to glide effortlessly across the surface of water as though skating."

"It's so cool!" exclaimed ZZLZZ. "OK... let's see..." And with remarkable stealth, she crouched down, hiding in some particularly tall grass. She crawled closer to the water, and once Surskit carelessly skated a little too close to the shore, ZZLZZ swung the net, and caught the Surskit in it.

"Sur?!" Surskit squeaked in surprise. "Suuuurskitskitskitskitskitskit!" he squeaked furiously, thrashing about, before managing to pop out of the net and land on the ground.

"OK, now you gotta battle it and catch it!" Maribel whispered. "Send out Dusty, you got this!"

"N-no, not Dusty," ZZLZZ murmured back. "She... she's still prone to using Explosion without warning when she gets stressed out. I... we gotta work more on it, and I- I don't want to overdo it a-against Surskit..."

"Oh, right," nodded Maribel. "How about you borrow Pinsir, then?" she suggested, offering the Poké Ball containing the Stag Beetle Pokémon.

"...Can I?" asked ZZLZZ hopefully.

Maribel smiled. "I know how well you two get along. Go ahead," she encouraged her friend.

"...OK," agreed ZZLZZ, accepting the ball, before throwing it in Pinsir's direction. "Go, Pinsir!" she exclaimed, as Maribel's Pinsir materialized before the angered Surskit. Pinsir gave a surprised hiss at first, but gave his best approximation of a thumbs-up in ZZLZZ's direction before turning back to Surskit, who fired off a Bubble attack with great force. "Pinsir, use Thorns to counter!" ZZLZZ called out.

"Ooh, nice!" smiled Maribel, watching as her Pinsir let fly a flurry of thorns, popping every single bubble headed its way. Surskit, however, was able to deftly skate this way and that, evading every single thorn.

"OK, now use Quick Attack!" called ZZLZZ.

"Ssssssir!" hissed Pinsir, dashing towards Pinsir at great speed, plowing even through the Water Gun Surskit was spraying as a defense, and slammed into Surskit, sending it skidding backwards.

Pinsir then turned back to ZZLZZ, pointing with his right hand claws to his left wrist. "Sssssssir!" he hissed.

"Huh?" murmured ZZLZZ, though a second later, she looked at her own left wrist, eyes widening in comprehension as she saw what was on it- her Z-Ring, complete with Eddie's Normalium Z set into it. "You think so?" she murmured.

"Pinsssssss!" nodded Pinsir, turning back to face Surskit, who was stubbornly getting back up.

"Oooh, that'd be so cool!" exclaimed Maribel. "You can do it, ZZLZZ- Pinsir believes in you, all you gotta do is return the favor!"

"O-OK," exhaled ZZLZZ. Even as her body glitched in appearance, Maribel could see her best friend cross her arms, could see Z-Power start to generate as a result. "H-here we go... p-past the boundaries of the ordinary... a-and putting the- the Z back into Z-Power!" she declared as Z-Power poured from her Z-Ring, from her brother's Normalium Z- into Maribel's Pinsir. Powering up the Stag Beetle Pokémon, turning his Vise Grip into something way stronger. Now ZZLZZ was smiling confidently. "Glitch out- use Breakneck Blitz!!!" she cried out.

Quote:

Pinsir surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Pinsir unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

Hissing with gradually increasing loudness, Pinsir charged towards Surskit once more, with considerably more power behind this one, until finally he rammed into the Pond Skater Pokémon, slamming Surskit right into a tree, where his horns kept it pinned.

ZZLZZ's grin widened, visible even as her body glitched out big-time. "Vise Grip!" she commanded.

"PinnnnnSIR!" hissed Pinsir, clamping his horns around Surskit, squeezing hard. As it did this, ZZLZZ produced and enlarged an empty Net Ball. Seeing this, Pinsir launched the Surskit skyward.

And ZZLZZ did not miss her cue. "Now! Go, Net Ball!" she exclaimed, throwing the sphere, which met Surskit perfectly in midair. The ball sucked Surskit inside, slammed shut, and clattered to the ground, rocking back and forth for but a few seconds before falling still at last.

"Yes! Way to go!" Maribel cheered, happy for her friend.

"I did it! I caught my first Pokémon in the Fizzytopia region!" cheered ZZLZZ, scooping up the Net Ball and proudly holding up her now glitchy-looking prize.

"Sssssssir!" Pinsir hissed happily.

"Congratulations!" Maribel exclaimed gleefully.

"Hah... I think I'll name him Glide," ZZLZZ murmured after a few moments of thought.

~~~~~

Not long after, the friends were walking along Route 1, with Sludge Wave Coast becoming visible in the distance. "Almost home," Maribel said. "I- hm? Pinsir, what is it?" she asked, turning around, for Pinsir had tentatively reached out and tugged on Maribel's shirt. The Stag Beetle Pokémon had been quiet most of the way home, and sneak peaks behind her confirmed to Maribel that her Bug-type had been thinking about something very hard. And she had a feeling she knew what this was.

Pinsir looked hesitant at first, but nevertheless walked over and stood beside ZZLZZ, looking apologetic as he locked eyes with Maribel.

But Maribel gave a small smile. "I had a feeling this might have been coming," she said.

"What... Maribel, do you mean...?" ZZLZZ began, dawning comprehension forming in her flickering, glitching eyes.

Maribel nodded. "Like I said earlier, I've seen how you and Pinsir have been getting along," she said. "And with how much you know about Bug-types, I know you'll take care of him. Provided, of course, you're OK with thi-"

"THANK YOOOOU!" ZZLZZ squealed, lunging at Maribel and wrapping her friend in a hug that caused both girls' bodies to flicker and glitch with particular intensity for a moment. "I'll take such good care of him, I promise, and you can come and see him anytime you like!"

"And I promise to take you up on that," Maribel nodded. "This isn't goodbye, Pinsir," she promised, turning to the Bug-type. "Take care, all right?"

"Sssir," Pinsir hissed with a nod.

ZZLZZ, meanwhile, happily accepted the Poké Ball offered by her friend. "I'd like to name you Crusher," she offered, speaking to Pinsir. "How... how does that sound?" she asked hesitantly.

But Pinsir didn't seem to mind, and nodded vigorously. This got ZZLZZ to giggle in response, before she withdrew her new Pinsir. "Come on, Maribel- let's go back home," she said. "I wanna get my new Pokémon healed up and start working with them!"

"Sure!" smiled Maribel. "I'll even help you with training if you like."

"Oh, I'd love that!" smiled ZZLZZ. And with that, the friends headed back the way they came.

OOC: Adopting the Surskit, putting him in Net Ball #2 of 5, naming him Glide, and declaring his Ability to be Swift Swim. Payment: ₽200
Old 06-28-2022, 08:55 PM   #212
Lil'twick
Insanity

The adoption center staff member took in a deep breath. They had been out for a few months dealing with some... personal issues. They were quite glad that the trainers of the Sludge Wave Coast had stepped up to volunteer when possible. Sure, there were other volunteers as well, as well as the other standard staff members. Still, they felt guilty for having to take as long of a sabbatical as they had to.

So, they were surprised when a trainer of the Sludge Wave Coast came in. One hadn't come in for over a month at this point, and usually, they were there on the dot. This time, it was the Master's daughter with another girl...They greeted the duo, and then paused as the other girl began to flicker. They had seen some strange shit here, but nothing like that. So the best to do was to treat her like anyone else and ignore it. Surely must be more than a simple hallucination.

With a smile and service, they soon had the adoption paperwork for the Surskit all said and done. Good thing too, as the poor thing had been there for a long while at this point. Looking at the list, about seventeen Pokemon were there for over six months. They gulped, hoping that no Pokemon would end up wasting away in here like the Tentacool, Qwilfish, or Timburr. Perhaps they should send something to higher management... Just, perhaps, so these Pokemon could be properly freed and deemed rehabilitated. They shook their head, no, that was something for later. Now it was back to their regular duties and paperwork.

Missingno. Master: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-30-2022, 08:32 PM   #213
Jahotsafits
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Free! Leaving at end of month. Lv. 01 (M) Pawniard[/COLOR]
Adopting the mildly defiant Pawniard, putting 'em a luxury ball, naming him Primus.
Old 07-01-2022, 09:59 AM   #214
Lil'twick
Insanity

The staff member sighs, feeling a mixture of emotions. On the one hand, they are happy to see upper management approving their proposals, and knowing that the now rehabilitated Pokemon will return to their homes in the wild. On the other hand, they're sad to see these Pokemon go. A lot of them have been there since they had first started working at the adoption center, and it was reassuring to see familiar faces. But, in the end, they knew it would be for the best for them.

Already, one trainer had come in to adopt a Pokemon. From the looks of it, the free adoption promotion was definitely good for them, which the staff member appreciated. They had, after all, just finished setting up all the signage in the shop. They were sure that marketing had already started to advertise the new changes and the Pokemon that would be up for grabs. Though, they realized something else and looked at a missive... Alright, no big deal. It was just a few days. What could possibly happen in that time? With a deep breath, they retrieved the Pawniard and handed it off to the young trainer, who eagerly signed the paperwork. One down, eleven to go.

Jahosafits: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-01-2022, 06:30 PM   #215
Lil'twick
Insanity

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Petilil
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Ferroseed
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Galarian Stunfisk
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Skarmory
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Spearow
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Skiddo
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Ledyba
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Pidove

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on July 4th, 2022.
[/color]

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 07-23-2022 at 04:58 PM.
Old 07-03-2022, 10:39 PM   #216
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Petilil

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on July 4th, 2022.
[/color]
Adopting the Petilil (honestly thought it would be adopted before now)

Putting her in one of my Space Ball (1/3)
Here's 200$
Nicknaming her "Plum"

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 07-04-2022, 08:58 PM   #217
Lil'twick
Insanity

As they expected, the little green bulb wasn't even there for a day. The Pokemon was infamous amongst the trade station and adoption centers staffs, it leads to the creation of a fair trade trainer hub called "The White Market". Yet, the person who came to adopt it was not at all who they expected out of the ordeal. Surely, after all this time, after all these years, they'd be out for blood?

They shook their head. No, it was a first-come, first-serve basis. So, service with a smile, and the Petilil was soon on its merry way. Perhaps for the best, as the month would only continue to become more chaotic. They were working days and nights to work towards getting that project all ready to go. They hoped that the Pokemon would end up getting adopted along the way, but the time was right for them to return to nature. Besides, who couldn't say a trainer would just catch them after they went back.

Filling away the paperwork, they then watch as the sun begins to set. It was a long day, yet surprisingly quieter than what they had expected it to be. Then again, most of the current regulars were on cooldown for a week and a half. Then, perhaps, things would be different, but for now, another mon happily adopted.

CyberBlastoise: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-12-2022, 11:09 PM   #218
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:

Free! Leaving at end of month. Lv. 01 (M) Makuhita

Trainers may adopt again on this date:

Adopting this one for free

Popping into pokeball upon confirmation

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 07-15-2022, 12:24 PM   #219
Lil'twick
Insanity

Another one, adopted and on its way to a new home. While the new wave of adoptees were prioritized, the program worked. That was the important thing here, and hopefully it would prove to be more fruitful. The only major downside was all of the extra paperwork involved. Especially with the fee waiving withing the system. Yet, it was all worth it.

So, the staff member finished filling away thr Makuhita's paperwork, and handed the Pokemon over. Hopefully, it will enjoy its new home. That was always a worry, yet at the same time what else could you say? That's just how it was, especially with taking care of something for so long. With a sigh, the worker went to finish their filing.

Perhaps, another will be adopted soon. The big wave from last month was almost off of their cooldowns. Will more Pokemon find homes with trainers than the wild? Or will the newer Pokemon get their chance in thr light? It was a worry on the workers mind once the month had started... And soon, it will end. And with it ending, multitudes of Pokemon will be sent back into the wild. Well, regardless, they were happy that this one had finally found its home.

Prof. Enigma: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-23-2022, 03:47 PM   #220
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Free! Leaving at end of month. Lv. 01 (F) Hippopotas

Gemini Spark: July 19th, 2022
Well, I've been looking at one Pokemon here in the Adoption Center for a bit, but I'll hold off on it in favor of this other one which we'll be checking out now!

Hippopotas, the Hippo Pokemon. Hippopotas lives in dry environments, keeping itself coated in sand as a defense against bacteria. Able to shoot sand out of its nostrils, it then closes them before moving through the sand, partially submerging itself in it, traveling in a small herd of ten individuals. Sometimes it will have its mouth open while traversing the sand so it can engulf its prey as it goes, after which it blows the extra sand out its nose, keeping the prey inside it.

Wow, that's a pretty big mouth too! You might get along with the other Ground-types I have as well! Off we go... Betty!

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Hippopotas
Pokeball: Pokeball (7/47)
Payment: None!
Old 07-23-2022, 04:54 PM   #221
Lil'twick
Insanity

Another Pokemon adopted from the batch leaving at the end of the month... That was good, at the very least. The adoption center staff member knew there were still a lot more to go, and only a little over a week left in the month. A lot of trainers were now off of cool down, though with the uncertainties surrounding this they could understand why people were hesitant. After all, the new Pokemon didn't come back to replace the old ones when a version of this policy was in place.

They shook their head and finished the Hippopotas's paperwork. With a smile, they hand it off to its new trainer and go to the back. Sitting down in front of the computer, they continue to file all of the paper. It was more work for the ones in this program. The waivers that needed to be entered, and removed from the list. As well as making sure upper management was directly notified whenever one of these Pokemon was adopted. A lot of work... but the effort was worth it. Nothing else could really compare to it, which was certainly a nice plus. They just hoped that the small sand hippo would enjoy her new home and that her friends would soon find theirs with a trainer.

Gemini Spark: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-30-2022, 08:02 PM   #222
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Ledyba
Adopting this little ladybug and placing her in a Space Ball!

Payment!
Old 07-30-2022, 08:24 PM   #223
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDRGN View Post
Adopting this little ladybug and placing her in a Space Ball!

Payment!
The Adoption Center had quite the storied history in Fizzytopia. Renowned as a place where new Trainers could walk in and walk out with a new partner, but also infamous for being a place where less popular Pokémon could all but waste away. Hence the recent marketing strategy- some of the more seasoned residents of the facility would be offered for completely free for a month, and then any among them who remained at the end would be released back into the wild.

That said, not all of the adoptions that month were made for free- some of the Pokémon that still cost money still found new homes. Such was the case for one lucky Ledyba. The teenage boy handling the transaction looked slightly disheartened that it wasn't one of the freebies getting a new Trainer. With him, however, was a younger girl, shy and timid around the customers, but she showed an interest in the Ledyba being adopted. Indeed, her shyness melted away upon seeing the Pokémon to be adopted, and even though her body was eerily glitching and flickering as though afflicted with some sort of real-world graphical error, her enthusiasm for Bug-types shone through as she regaled the customer with facts and trivia about the Ledyba species. The end result was a warm smile on the teenage boy's face, Eddie Starmie unable to hide his admiration of his little sister's passion for Bug-types. And of course, another aspect of the end result was that the Ledyba, who had still been present for some time in the Adoption Center, now had a new home. All things considered, pretty friggin' far from a bad result, wouldn't you agree?

ShadowDRGN: Adoption confirmed! Take good care of Ledyba!
Old 07-30-2022, 08:35 PM   #224
Lil'twick
Insanity

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Growlithe
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Plant Cloak Burmy
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Heatmor
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Snorunt
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Wooloo
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Passimian
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Slakoth
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Wailmer
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Hatenna
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Duskull
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Torkoal
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Paras

These Pokemon are currently in intake and will be available for adoption on August 3rd, 2022.

Additionally, the following Pokemon will be rehomed on August 3rd, 2022
Free! Leaving at end of month. Lv. 01 (M) Bellsprout
Free! Leaving at end of month. Lv. 01 (M) Chinchou
Free! Leaving at end of month. Lv. 01 (M) Machop
Free! Leaving at end of month. Lv. 01 (F) Pachirisu
Free! Leaving at end of month. Lv. 01 (F) Pidove
Free! Leaving at end of month. Lv. 01 (F) Starly
Free! Leaving at end of month. Lv. 01 (M) Stunky
Free! Leaving at end of month. Lv. 01 (F) Swirlix

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-01-2022, 10:17 PM   #225
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Exeggcute

Missingno. Master: July 29th, 2022
It was a beautiful summer day in the Fizzytopia region. The sun shone brightly, not a cloud to be seen, and a beautiful temperature- not a scorcher by any means, but still nice enough for a day at the beach. And that's exactly what the Masters family saw fit to do that day. Keith, Willa, and Maribel were, at this moment, relaxing on the beach of Stargazer Island, along with some of their Pokémon.

Maribel was putting the finishing touches on a small sand castle, after which she backed away and turned to the Fire-type who had been watching her. "Now, Magmortar- Fire Spin!" she declared.

"Maaaag MORTAR!" Magmortar responded, taking aim with an arm cannon and shooting a swirling vortex of flame that surrounded the sandy structure. When the attack fizzled out, a beautiful glass rendition of the sand castle stood there instead.

"Yes!" grinned Maribel. "It worked, it really worked!"

"Maribel, sweetie," called Willa, from over where she and Keith were sunbathing. "Don't turn any sand into glass that you're not prepared to take home with you."

"I know, don't worry, Mom, that's why I made a small one!" Maribel called back.

Willa allowed herself a small chuckle before lying back down. "Ahh... We really did need this, Keith," she said.

"Too true," Keith responded, lying on a beach towel of his own just beside his wife. "Couldn't ask for a more perfect day for it, either."

"Youse said it," Meowth purred, not too far away, where he and Meowstic were sharing a towel of their own. "Just too bad dat fur don't tan."

"Mrrrowstic," Meowstic responded lazily.

Maribel, meanwhile, was in the process of trying to pick up the new glass castle, when she spotted something in the shade of a nearby palm tree. "Huh?" she murmured, peering at what seemed to be a singular pink egg. It had a face, and that face looked stressed, the egg turning to look all around. Maribel turned to the Rotom Phone that had been hovering around nearby. "OK, Rotom- who's that Pokémon?" she asked.

"Exeggcute, the Egg Pokémon. A Grass and Psychic-type," said Rotom. "The eggs attract each other and spin around. There must be six heads for it to maintain balance. Six heads?! This thing is so incomplete as a Pokémon that there's gotta be half a dozen of 'em to equal one Pokémon? What a load of- MMPH!" Rotom muffled indignantly as Maribel unceremoniously shoved the disparaging device into her bag.

"And there's only one egg there," Maribel murmured, looking worried. "It must have gotten separated from its cluster... Mom! Dad!" she called over to her parents.

"Hm?" Keith murmured as he and Willa got up to look. "Maribel, is something wrong, sweetie?"

"There's a single Exeggcute egg over there," Maribel said, pointing to the tree the Exeggcute egg was underneath. "It must have gotten separated from its cluster."

"Hm," Willa murmured. She and Keith now stood up and walked over.

"Exegg..." Exeggcute murmured worriedly, looking all around. It froze up, however, as it saw three unfamiliar humans approaching it. "Ex... egg..." it trembled.

"Stop," Willa gently instructed her family. "We're scaring it." As her husband and daughter stopped, Willa knelt down. "We only want to help," she said softly, locking eyes with the Exeggcute. "Will you permit us to help you find your cluster?"

"Exeggcu..." Exeggcute murmured warily. As it maintained eye contact with Willa, however, it began to look slightly less wary. "...cute," it finally nodded, hopping over to Willa, who picked it up in her arms.

"OK, so... how do we find the rest of its cluster?" Keith murmured. "I thought they had some sort of telepathy going that could help them find one another?"

"Exegg, Exeggcute!" Exeggcute responded urgently.

"Huh," Meowth remarked as he and Meowstic approached. "Dat'd do it, alright."

"Meowth?" said Willa. She, Keith, and Maribel all turned to face the approaching felines. "What do you mean?" she inquired.

"I'm sayin' Sunny Side Up dere's sayin' it ain't dat he can't find his cluster- it's dat he can't get ta where dey are," explained Meowth. "Apparently dere's some kinda trouble further into the island."

"Trouble, hm?" Willa frowned. "Well... the sunbathing will just have to wait, then, won't it?" she said matter-of-factly.

"Well said, dear," Keith nodded. "We can't just leave this Exeggcute in trouble."

"Agreed!" Maribel nodded.

Exeggcute beamed. "Exeggcute!" he cheered.

~~~~~

Within minutes, the Masterses had their stuff packed away and stowed on the Banette's Revenge, where Tom promised to keep it safe until they returned. Now back in their normal clothes, the family ventured into the wooded area of Stargazer Island. "Now, Exeggcute," Willa said. "We'll need you to direct us to where your cluster is."

"Exegg," nodded Exeggcute, before closing his eyes and focusing.

"Huh?" Maribel murmured. "...oh, I know!" she said, her expression brightening. "Exeggcute must be using its telepathic connection to the rest of its cluster!"

"My thoughts exactly, sweetie," Willa nodded. Indeed, once Exeggcute's eyes flew back open, he tipped himself to the left, and so Willa turned left and led the way onward.

Through dense clusters of trees they ventured, forging a path through the amazing arboreal amassment, until they finally came to a clearing. There was but one single tree in this clearing, and it was the top of said tree at which Exeggcute was peering anxiously. "So what, are the others up there?" Keith murmured.

"Exegg! Exeggcute!" Exeggcute nodded vigorously. "EXEGGCUUUUTE!" he called out.

"Ex?" "Exegg?" several smaller voices sounded from up in the tree, as five similar-looking eggs poked their faces into view. They beamed as they saw their comrade, but they still glanced around worriedly, eyes trained on the skies above.

"So why don't they just come down?" Willa asked. "I-"

"TRUUUUM BE-E-E-E-E-EAK!"

In a split second, Willa had her answer. A bird Pokémon had just swooped down upon them, and it was only due to a timely sidestep on Willa's part that the Exeggcute egg she held avoided ending up in its beak.

"Trumbeak, the Bugle Beak Pokémon. A Normal and Flying-type, and the evolved form of Pikipek," reported Maribel's Rotom Phone. "By bending its beak, it can emit a variety of cries. It can also store seeds in its beak and fire them at enemies or prey. I call TS on the beak bending thing, honestly-"

"Rotom, language!" Willa thundered.

"...It's not like I actually said Tauros sh-" began Rotom quietly, subsequently quailing as Willa gave it such a frightening glare anyone would think she was part Arbok.

"...now, then," Willa stated. "To return to the matter at hand, I think I understand- that Trumbeak is after the Exeggcute as prey, but I think it desires a complete set."

"Exeggcuuuute," sighed the egg in Willa's arms.

"...we will not allow it," Willa stated. "We'll fight the Trumbeak off and save your cluster." She reached for her bag. "Eelektross should make quick work of- oh," she murmured. "Oh, dear."

"...we left our Pokémon on the ship, didn't we?" Keith groaned, feeling for the balls on his belt, and finding nothing. "I knew we shouldn't have been in such a hurry, how could we make a mistake like that?"

"Hey, ya ain't left all o' dem," Meowth purred. "Lemme at dis birdbrain!"

"Heh, go for it, then, Meowth," Keith nodded. "Fake Out!"

"It's on!" Meowth declared, jumping up and clapping his paws in Trumbeak's face. This threw Trumbeak for a loop. Seeing this, the rest of Exeggcute's cluster began murmuring among themselves, and began discreetly trying to get down from the tree.

"Keep it up!" Keith called encouragingly. "Thunderbolt, let's go!"

"BEEE-EEE-EEE-EEEAK!" Trumbeak thundered suddenly, blasting Meowth with a Screech that knocked him clean off his feet! The Thunderbolt misfired wildly, sending a bolt of lightning straight up into the sky. And by no means content to leave it at that, Trumbeak dove down, beak glowing an angry red, and delivered a super effective Rock Smash!

"Ah, no, Meowth!" Keith exclaimed. "Are you all right?"

"Gah... I tink so," Meowth groaned, climbing unsteadily back to his feet. "Man, dat was a critical hit if eva I took one..."

"Meowstic, now you try," Willa commanded. "Use Meteor Beam!"

"Mrrrow..." hummed Meowstic, eyes closed as she began to build up the necessary energy. But Trumbeak wasn't just going to wait for this to happen, and thus it took the opportunity to Fly up high. Meowstic let loose the Meteor Beam, but by then Trumbeak was out of range. Following this, Trumbeak screeched shrilly as it dove right down, landing a powerful blow on Meowstic.

"Exegg..." murmured Exeggcute. In the midst of the fray, the cluster had reformed at last. They had been just about to slip away, but they stopped as they saw Willa and the others trying so hard to fend off the Trumbeak. The six eggs all exchanged looks, and knew in that moment, they were grateful.

"Truuuum..." Trumbeak hummed, charging up an attack. "BEAK! BEAK! BEAK!" it cawed, shooting off a Rock Blast volley with great force! Meowstic scowled as th rocks flew her way, but she hesitated to open her ears- the energy would reduce the rocks to a fine powder, sure, but would that be the only casualty? She dared not...

"Ex! Exegg! Eggcute!"

Suddenly, there was Exeggcute! The eggs were taking it in turns to hurtle themselves at the oncoming rocks, fending off the attack. "Exeggcute!" Willa breathed.

"But what are they doing?" Keith wondered out loud, consulting his Pokédex.

"Exeggcute, the Egg Pokémon. A Grass and Psychic-type," droned the device. "Its six eggs use telepathy to communicate among themselves. Its special attack is the Barrage."

Willa smiled. "Exeggcute, thank you," she said. Then, on a sudden inspiration, she reached into her bag. "Trumbeak won't be held off for long with that, though," she added. "But perhaps with this you can even the odds." As she spoke, she produced a singularly rare rock- an Eerie Stone- from her bag, and set it on the ground before her.

At once, the cluster got the picture and converged on the Eerie Stone, all six eggs beginning to glow at once. The Masterses very wisely stepped back as the eggs melded together, absorbing the Eerie Stone into themselves, and changing shape, growing drastically, until a powerful towered above all present. "Exeggutoooor!" exclaimed its three heads in unison.

"Exeggutor- Normal Form- the Coconut Pokémon. A Grass and Psychic-type, and the evolved form of Exeggcute," droned Willa's Pokédex. "Also known as "The Walking Tropical Rainforest". Each head has its own face and personality."

"Exeggutor. Will you fight alongside me?" Willa asked.

Exeggutor nodded. "Exeggutor!" his heads exclaimed in unison.

Willa nodded back, and gestured towards Trumbeak, who had just began to fire a Bullet Seed. "Then we'll use Bullet Seed as well!" she declared.

"Tor! Tor! Tor! Tor!" chanted the heads, as three mouths spewed three volleys of seeds, easily overpowering the single volley Trumbeak was producing. It wasn't very effective, but it still proved annoying to the Bugle Beak Pokémon, who hastened to cut the attack short, and instead dive right at Exeggutor, energy swirling around its beak as it prepared for Drill Peck.

Willa, however, looked unconcerned. "Use Extrasensory right now," she commanded.

"Exeggg..." Exeggutor droned, eyes glowing blue. A similar blue aura came over Trumbeak's body as it stopped in midair, and not of its own accord. Then, it was forcibly plowed into the ground below. Desperate at this point, Trumbeak began to Roost where it sat, hoping to regain enough health to regain the upper hand. Upper wing. Whatever.

What it didn't know, however, was that this seemed to be the opportunity Willa had been waiting for, if her triumphant smirk was anything to go by. "Exeggutor! Wood Hammer!" she called out.

"Exeggutoooor!" bellowed Exeggutor. He took off running towards Trumbeak, his trunk glowing a harsh green, and he tackled Trumbeak with great force. This sent Trumbeak flying, and even as it righted himself, it seemed to have no desire to return, deciding on the spot to cut its losses and seek out easier prey.

"Ha, Willa, that was great!" Keith grinned.

"Yeah, Mom, you were awesome!" smiled Maribel. "You and Exeggutor worked really well together!"

"I did my best," Willa responded modestly. "Exeggutor was really good as well," she added, with a nod to the sentient palm tree.

"Exeggutor!" smiled all three of Exeggutor's heads.

Willa smiled back. "Now, you take care, all right? You're evolved now, so things will likely be easier for you in terms of dealing with predators, but all the same, no getting complacent, OK?"

"Tor..." murmured Exeggutor. The heads exchanged glances, murmuring among themselves, and nodding at some points, even after the Masterses had begun to walk back towards the beach.

~~~~~

"...Um, Mom?" said Maribel, looking behind them. "Exeggutor's following us."

Willa turned around- indeed, she could see Exeggutor standing right there, looking at her with three expectant smiles. She gave a small chuckle, realizing at once what was about to happen. "Exeggutor, would you like to come with me?" she asked.

"Exeggutor!!" cheered Exeggutor, all three heads nodding vigorously.

Willa nodded back. "Well, how can I turn that down?" she said with a good-natured grin. She produced an Ultra Ball from her bag and clicked the button to enlarge it. "Go, Ultra Ball!" she declared, throwing the sphere at Exeggutor. As the sphere connected with the trunk, it split open, sucking Exeggutor inside. It slammed shut and fell to the forest floor, wobbling back and forth, but not very wildly and only for a few seconds, before the ball ceased all movement.

"Way to go, Mom!" cheered Maribel as Meowstic picked up the ball and carried it to her Trainer.

"Thank you, sweetie," smiled Willa. "It seems I've caught an Exeggutor."

"Meowth! Dat's right!" Meowth chimed in. "...wat?" he asked, as everyone else looked at him. "Wat, ya tink I can only say dat when dis big lug catches sometin'?" he demanded, gesturing to Keith. At this, everyone started laughing, a good-natured laugh that continued all the way back to the Banette's Revenge.

OOC: Adopting the Exeggcute, no nickname, declaring the Ability to be Chlorophyll, putting him in Ultra Ball #6 of 10, and using my Eerie Stone as a substitute for the requisite Leaf Stone to promptly evolve him into a Normal Form Exeggutor. Payment: ₽200

Quote:
What? Exeggcute is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Exeggcute evolved into Exeggutor!

*Exeggutor learned Stomp!*

*Exeggutor learned Bullet Seed!*

*Exeggutor learned Confusion!*

*Exeggutor learned Egg Bomb!*

*Exeggutor learned Extrasensory!*

*Exeggutor learned Giga Drain!*

*Exeggutor learned Leaf Storm!*

*Exeggutor learned Leech Seed!*

*Exeggutor learned Mega Drain!*

*Exeggutor learned Power Whip!*

*Exeggutor learned Psyshock!*

*Exeggutor learned Reflect!*

*Exeggutor learned Seed Bomb!*

*Exeggutor learned Solar Beam!*

*Exeggutor learned Stun Spore!*

*Exeggutor learned Synthesis!*

*Exeggutor learned Wood Hammer!*

*Exeggutor learned Worry Seed!*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records