UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 03-28-2018, 01:06 AM   #351
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Trading This Lv. 1 Chinchou from the adoption center to TheKnightsFury in exchange for $200 and a great ball

Trade Opened
Confirming this trade and accepting my Chinchou, who shall be known as Blinky. Providing Big with $200 and a great ball.

Trade Closed

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 11:32 AM   #352
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Trading the following Medicham to MM for $500

Nickname: Jin
Level: 37
Bond: 20
Ability: Pure Power
Nature: Adamant
Birthday: September 18
Ball: Luxury Ball, but always kept outside
Hold Item: None
Obtained: Trade with Brave Saix
Level-up Moves: Zen Headbutt, Fire, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Bide, Meditate, Confusion, Detect, Endure, Feint, Force Palm, Hidden Power (Dark), Calm Mind, Mind Reader, High Jump Kick, Psych Up, Acupressure, Power Trick
EM/MT Moves: Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
TM/HM Moves: -

*Trade started*
Old 03-29-2018, 11:45 AM   #353
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Shelmet with EM Encore and EM Spikes to Mask for $1000

*Trade Started*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 11:48 AM   #354
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Shelmet with EM Encore and EM Spikes to Mask for $1000

*Trade Started*
$1000 for Male Shelmet. Many thanks!

*trade closed*
Old 04-02-2018, 01:12 AM   #355
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading TKF 3 Candies in exchange for breeding services. Thank ye kindly.
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 01:18 AM   #356
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Trading TKF 3 Candies in exchange for breeding services. Thank ye kindly.
Takes sip from pimp cup

Accepting 3 candies for breeding services

Trade Closed

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 02:50 PM   #357
Meetan
Soul Badge

Trading one Luxury Ball to Naruxami for two Love Balls. Trade opened~~
Old 04-02-2018, 02:54 PM   #358
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Trading one Luxury Ball to Naruxami for two Love Balls. Trade opened~~
Trading two Love Balls for Alice in exchange for her Luxury Ball.

I'm also going to be gifting her a third Love Ball as a belated birthday prezzie. owo (This leaves me with 2)

*Trade Closed*

--------------------------

Subsequently gifting the Luxury Ball I got from Alice to Tater tot for future things.

*Trade??? Gift???? Opened???*
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 02:58 PM   #359
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:

I'm also going to be gifting her a third Love Ball as a belated birthday prezzie. owo (This leaves me with 2)

*Trade Closed*
Omgosh, I didn't expect this at all?? I love you so much omg. ;o;

Placing Jasper the Sableye, Gracelyn the Geodude and Tobin the Spinda into Love Balls. Again, thank you so much, Naru!!!! Ahhhh! ;~~~;
Old 04-02-2018, 07:37 PM   #360
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Trading the following Medicham to MM for $500

Nickname: Jin
Level: 37
Bond: 20
Ability: Pure Power
Nature: Adamant
Birthday: September 18
Ball: Luxury Ball, but always kept outside
Hold Item: None
Obtained: Trade with Brave Saix
Level-up Moves: Zen Headbutt, Fire, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Bide, Meditate, Confusion, Detect, Endure, Feint, Force Palm, Hidden Power (Dark), Calm Mind, Mind Reader, High Jump Kick, Psych Up, Acupressure, Power Trick
EM/MT Moves: Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
TM/HM Moves: -

*Trade started*
"Anger, use Scratch!" Terri exclaimed.

The Nincada, however, did not use Scratch. Instead, she turned around and hissed defiantly at Terri, while simultaneously using Harden to deflect the wild Natu's Peck.

Terri folded her arms. "Now don't be like that," she said to the Bug/Ground-type. "I'm not asking you to like me, I'm asking you to put up with me as a Trainer until you evolve. Now please use Scratch on the Natu."

Anger shook her head, well, angrily. She wheeled around and hissed menacingly at the Natu. The Psychic/Flying-type gave a startled chirp before giving a brief glow and vanishing completely, having Teleported away.

"Now, that wasn't nice," frowned Terri. "Do you want to evolve or not? I can only help you evolve if you cooperate with me." Her words, however, fell on deaf ears, as the Nincada pretended to not notice.

As Terri continued to talk to her stubborn and irritable Nincada, they were both unaware of another presence nearby, watching them both. Unaware, that is, until it approached them. A human-shaped Pokémon, eyes staring intently at the duo the entire time, approached them. Terri, moved by curiosity, whipped out her Pokédex.

"Medicham, the Meditate Pokémon. A Fighting and Psychic-type, and the evolved form of Meditite. Medicham trains constantly to hone its psychic abilities. Its dance-like movements allow it to elegantly avoid enemy attacks and strike back all in one movement."

"Interesting," smiled Terri. "Hi, Medicham."

Medicham had not stopped eyeing Terri curiously. "Your Nincada loathes you," he said. "And yet your patience with it is unwavering..."

"Oh, I know Anger doesn't like me," Terri replied. "She's made it clear that she'll leave as soon as she evolves. She's not the reason I adopted her."

The Medicham blinked his surprise. "And you understand my language?" he asked. "Curious. What is your name?"

"Terri. Terri Alph," replied Terri.

Medicham said nothing in response, instead seeming content to look at Terri. If she found this unnerving in any way, however, she hid her discomfort well, merely looking back at Medicham, head tilted slightly.

After ten solid minutes of this, Anger's already minuscule reserves of patience seemed to run dry. "What the fuck are you even doing, you complete and total ditz!" she exploded.

"Anger, please," Terri said patiently. "Medicham and I are-"

"Just freaking staring at each other!" interrupted the Nincada. "What even IS that?! You are such a weirdo! Gah!"

Medicham looked down at Anger. "You are rude," he said bluntly. "You have a fascinating Trainer with great potential and you elect to disobey her."

"Fascinating?! HAH!" scoffed Anger. "You think you know better than me? Then bring it!"

Medicham did not respond immediately, instead simply eyeing Anger with an unreadable expression. A minute later, however, he gave a nod. "Very well. You may make the first move."

Anger needed no further prompting. She lunged at Medicham, ready to use Scratch, but Medicham twirled out of the way, and in the same movement, slammed a fiery fist into the Bug/Ground-type's behind, sending her flying with a Fire Punch!

Terri frowned. "Anger, that won't work," she said. "Use Harden!"

Anger, however, pretended to not notice. She charged at Medicham once more, and once more, her Scratch was dodged, this time by a timely backflip that Medicham was able to turn into an opportunity to land an Ice Punch! Anger had a bit of trouble getting back up this time, but when Terri tried to help her up, she reacted with a furious hiss and an attempt to claw Terri's fingers off.

"Now don't give me that," said Terri sternly. "Your approach isn't working, Anger. Just calm yourself and try using Harden instead."

"What do you know, anyway?" shot Anger. "I am doing just fine by myself!"

Terri folded her arms. "I had to help you stand back up just now, and Medicham hasn't lost a single hit point," she said.

"...OK, I could be doing better," conceded Anger. "But I still don't need the help of a brainless ditz like you!"

Terri nodded. "And if you can prove that to me, I'll apologize personally," she replied. "But if you use that opportunity to just charge in for another Scratch, you'll only be proving my point."

Anger was seething in the very emotion for which she was named at this point. Terri was infuriating, but she had a valid point nonetheless- the Nincada's efforts thus far had proven fruitless. And her options beyond Scratch were... limited.

"...Fine," she spat. "Don't think my next move constitutes me obeying you, though!" she added, before turning back to Medicham and Hardening her little body.

Medicham watched the Harden unfold. Anger was playing things considerably smarter this time around, for sure, but would it end well for her? It was time to find out, and with that, Medicham surprised Anger by taking a deep breath and unleashing Flamethrower!

"GAH!" exclaimed Anger. Having seen the attack coming, however, her frantic attempts to dodge it started early enough to actually succeed.

"See?" smiled Terri. "Someday you'll be fast enough for your first strategy to have a shot, but for right now you need to be more defensive."

"Oh, shut up," snapped Anger, though her words came out a bit milder this time. "I don't suppose you have any bright ideas for what to do next?" she added, almost as though trying to make herself sound sarcastic.

"You know I do," smiled Terri. "Try the move I taught you. You might have taken enough damage now."

"Oh, you mean the move you dumped me in that shop to learn?" retorted Anger.

"That's the one," nodded Terri, seemingly unfazed by Anger's retort. "And watch Medicham's movements. You won't outspeed him, so don't try to."

The Nincada made no indication that she heard her Trainer, and charged forward. Though as she did, she couldn't help but notice- Medicham was just standing there, completely unafraid. And... well, not without reason, she couldn't deny. She'd gone in at full speed the past few times, and all it got her was various elemental punches knocking her to the ground. Damn it... Terri was right, wasn't she? Anger watched Medicham, and as she drew near, he started to move, started to sidestep... Anger dug her right claw into the ground, used that to pivot, make a sharp turn.

"Do it!" cheered Terri as she saw this. "Endeavor!!"

Anger would have loved nothing more to ignore orders, but this had been her plan in any case. Glowing harshly, she landed an absurdly powerful blow on the Medicham, designed to make his remaining hit points match hers in quantity. And judging by how far back it knocked Medicham, it seemed to succeed.

"We got it now!" Terri exclaimed as Medicham attempted to extricate itself from the ground. "Anger, use Scratch!"

This time, it was almost as though Anger was acting on Terri's orders. This time, as she charged, she knew Medicham wasn't going to be able to react in time. And this time, the Scratch landed, and Medicham collapsed back down to the ground, barely conscious. He established eye contact with Terri, and in that moment, they had both registered their silent agreement with each other in terms of what ought be done next.

"Now!" Terri exclaimed, pulling a black Poké Ball with ornate markings out of her backpack. "Luxury Ball! Get it!" And she flung the sphere right at Medicham. The Luxury Ball struck its target, split open, and pulled Medicham inside. Anger watched as the sphere snapped shut and fell to the ground. It rocked back and forth once... twice... three times...!

CLICK

Anger was speechless as the past minute caught up with her. Did she actually obey Terri on that last move? No, no- couldn't be. Scratch was the logical option, she'd have done what she did anyway. Yes, she decided, she had to be acting independently of this fool's orders. Oh, just wait until she learns more moves and can prove herself even more... For now, though, the Nincada decided she might as well roll that Luxury Ball back towards the thrower.

"Here," Anger snapped, striking the Luxury Ball with a claw, sending it rolling over to Terri's bare feet. "I doubt you plan to just leave it there."

Terri smiled as she picked up the Luxury Ball. "Welcome to the team, Medicham," she said. "I think... I think Observe is a fitting name for you." She then turned to her Nincada. "Thank you, Anger," she said. "See? All you had to do was change your strategy, consider what would work best for this opponent. Even if you don't want to follow my orders, that doesn't mean you shouldn't apply common sense to battles."

Anger said nothing, though much of this had to do with the Oran Berry Terri had given her while she spoke. The Nincada sucked up the berry's juices in silence, contemplating Terri's words. That girl was a strange one, for sure, but... was she really as dumb as the Nincada first thought?

OOC: Sorry this took so long. Between work, family stuffs, and Pokémon GO, opportunities to work on this post were few and far between. Trading 500 to Mask for his Medicham, naming him Observe, and declaring his Ability to be Pure Power.

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-05-2018 at 08:09 PM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 12:55 AM   #361
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:

*Trade Closed*

--------------------------

Subsequently gifting the Luxury Ball I got from Alice to Tater tot for future things.

*Trade??? Gift???? Opened???*

Accepting this gift, and assigning it to Wilikoi, my Pichu.

Mahalo. ;o

Trade closed.

Trading 01 Bunny Suit to Biggggg5 for $250 and a Leaf Stone.

Mahalo to you, too.

Trade opened.

Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 12:05 AM   #362
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Accepting this gift, and assigning it to Wilikoi, my Pichu.

Mahalo. ;o

Trade closed.

Trading 01 Bunny Suit to Biggggg5 for $250 and a Leaf Stone.

Mahalo to you, too.

Trade opened.

So I apologize for this taking so long.

Confirming the trade of $250 and leaf stone for the bunny suit.

*Trade Closed*

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 03:47 PM   #363
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Trading 7 of these 20 Love Balls to Meetan for $3500.

*trade started*
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 03:51 PM   #364
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Trading 7 of these 20 Love Balls to Meetan for $3500.

*trade started*
Paying $3500 to Raves for seven Love Balls. Thanks!

Transferring into these:

Millie the Miltank
Eliza the Ekans
Mimi the Mime Jr
Nina the Alolapix
Zoey the Zubat
Kenji the Krabby
Eron the Poliwag.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:08 AM   #365
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading 4 Rare Candies and 2 Steel Balls for King Ghidorah's 4 Normal Balls. Thanks for helping me growing my Pokéball collection!

**Trade Started**
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 12:41 PM   #366
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading 4 Rare Candies and 2 Steel Balls for King Ghidorah's 4 Normal Balls. Thanks for helping me growing my Pokéball collection!

**Trade Started**
Trading 4 Normal Balls for OkikuMew’s 2 Steel Balls and 4 Rare Candies.

**Trade Closed**

Trading $1000 Pokedollars for Ironthunder’s Dusk Stone

**Trade Opened**
Old 04-22-2018, 02:16 PM   #367
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Trading $1000 Pokedollars for Ironthunder’s Dusk Stone

**Trade Opened**
Sending King Ghidorah one Dusk Stone in exchange for $1000.

Trade closed.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:06 PM   #368
Meetan
Soul Badge

Trading $4500 to Raves for nine Love Balls. Thanks!

Upon confirmation, will be used to store:

Nani the Machop, Bentley the Bellsprout, Minnie the Minnicino, Felix the Spearow, Celine the Poochyena, Morgana the Paras, AJ the Starly, Roly the Snorunt and Theo the Amaura.
Old 04-25-2018, 06:18 AM   #369
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Trading $4500 to Raves for nine Love Balls. Thanks!

Upon confirmation, will be used to store:

Nani the Machop, Bentley the Bellsprout, Minnie the Minnicino, Felix the Spearow, Celine the Poochyena, Morgana the Paras, AJ the Starly, Roly the Snorunt and Theo the Amaura.
Trading 9 of these now-13 Love Balls to Alice for $4500.

*Trade confirmed and closed.*
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 06:34 AM   #370
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Gifting this Lv 1 Shiny Female Deino with EM Fire Fang to Gemini Spark.

*Trade started*
Old 04-30-2018, 02:11 AM   #371
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Gifting this Lv 1 Shiny Female Deino with EM Fire Fang to Gemini Spark.

*Trade started*
And I hereby accept the gift of an Lv. 1 Shiny Female Deino with Fire Fang!

COMPLETE.

*Trade Close*

Ahhhhhhh, she's so perfect and I'll probably scream again whenever she tries to rip my face off! Okay, let's head out, Tiamat!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 01:28 PM   #372
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Trading 8 rare candies and $1500 to Meetan in return for services at the hatchery.

Thank you

*Trade opened*
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 02:13 AM   #373
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading 8 rare candies and $1500 to Meetan in return for services at the hatchery.

Thank you

*Trade opened*
Picking these up. Thanks, fam~~
Old 05-02-2018, 11:11 AM   #374
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Trading $500 to Meetan for a Lv. 01 (F) Timburr.

Naming her Kimeki and declaring her ability to be Iron Fist.

Mahalo! o7
Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 11:17 AM   #375
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Trading $500 to Meetan for a Lv. 01 (F) Timburr.

Naming her Kimeki and declaring her ability to be Iron Fist.

Mahalo! o7
Damn friendo, you're generous!

Trading Lvl 1 female Timburr to Tate for $500. Thanks and enjoy Kimeki~~

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops