UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2018, 03:44 PM   #40476
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 887
Hihi, welcome back!
__________________

~Fizzle Bubble~
MI:
BR:
DG:
Sandaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 06:12 PM   #40477
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,691
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Soooo I've been gone for like...five years...but decided now is the time to make a return!
Oh hey, I remember you! You were one of the people that joined about the same time I did! Welcome back!
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:12 PM   #40478
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,523
Welcome back, KG! Nice to see so many familiar faces returning.

In other news, I'll have a Medicham once I have time to RP the trade post. Which I'm hoping will be tomorrow night.
__________________


My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:28 PM   #40479
Heather
Gay Dragon Rider
 
Heather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Under the Gay Cloud
Posts: 2,942
ill get back into this soon I swear
__________________
Confidence (Some Assembly Required): Because NQNH's save file is now RIP
Spoiler: show

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Mint Earhart
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:35 PM   #40480
lilbluecorsola
Shissou Word
 
lilbluecorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for flowers
Posts: 4,623
Lil' Bluey

Wb KG

Finally replied to my CG Adventure whoo. Now whether I'll actually decide to enter Dialga's Gate or not... Kinda want to bring my Carbink to Greca since I'm still thinking of trying to squeeze a Wonder Woman storyline in somehow. *shot*
lilbluecorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 06:44 PM   #40481
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,523
And KG wasted no time on his first evolution since returning- his Venonat just evolved into Venomoth! Congrats on that, both from me and from Lily.

: Venomoth, Venomoth! ^_^


(nicknames: Lily=Venomoth)
__________________


My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:44 AM   #40482
King Ghidorah
Pokemon Trainer
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
And KG wasted no time on his first evolution since returning- his Venonat just evolved into Venomoth! Congrats on that, both from me and from Lily.

: Venomoth, Venomoth! ^_^


(nicknames: Lily=Venomoth)
Thanks! You say "wasted no time", I say "waited for five years"

I remember just before I left I was planning to evolve Venonat, just never had the right opportunity. So no better time like the present!
__________________
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:49 PM   #40483
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,177
Rotom there are actually two Grubbin, Med has one as well.
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:59 PM   #40484
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,523
Bedlam Ridge, replied to. Cloud Garden, working on the reply, but holding off on it for now for reasons that will soon become apparent.
__________________


My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 05:05 PM   #40485
Meetan
Thunder Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 530
Eyyy I got my Fizzypendence post in first! Go meee.
__________________
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 08:46 PM   #40486
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?
 
CyberBlastoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Eyyy I got my Fizzypendence post in first! Go meee.
Don't you mean "Go Meeeetan"? :P

Anyways, as I'm not sure how many people don't pay attention to Bulbagarden there's a new event over there.

Happy Fizzypendence Day everybody.
__________________

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
CyberBlastoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 09:02 PM   #40487
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,523
I did see it, just haven't finished my post for it yet. Had other things to occupy my time, such as my Cloud Garden reply, as well as that reason I mentioned for it being later than I'd have liked to do it, which I'm hoping is a bit more apparent now. Couldn't get the ball rolling until after the Daycare pickup.

But yeah- saw the event, I like how it looks, hoping to get my reply up tonight.
__________________


My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:20 AM   #40488
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,691
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
@134: Wow, you don't get to face off against a Kyogre? Too bad, you could have taken it on too and without a whole army of Pokemon ready to help out either! ;)
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:49 AM   #40489
King Ghidorah
Pokemon Trainer
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 37
Anyone have issues updating their signature on Bulbagarden? Any time I try to update it with a link to my trainer profile or add any kind of graphic, I get a message saying it error'ed out likely because of "spam or offensive content" which I assure you there certainly is not. I'm not sure what else to do.
__________________
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:36 PM   #40490
Naruxami
A total disappointment
 
Naruxami's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Anyone have issues updating their signature on Bulbagarden? Any time I try to update it with a link to my trainer profile or add any kind of graphic, I get a message saying it error'ed out likely because of "spam or offensive content" which I assure you there certainly is not. I'm not sure what else to do.
I had that issue for a while. It seemed to stop once I reached a certain amount of posts? I think it's a spam filter.
__________________


tumblr fizzy bubbles backloggery steam last.fm
PSN: Asteiri | Discord: Asteiri#2000
Naruxami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:41 PM   #40491
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One
 
Ironthunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Getting train rekt
Posts: 2,330
Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Yeah BMG has a pretty severe spamfilter. They've probably had issues in the past.
__________________
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:07 PM   #40492
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,523
Finally finished my Fizzypendance Day post! Took a while, as I insisted on RPing it, but I'm satisfied with how it turned out. I had fun with it, too, especially with the nighttime part- I toast marshmallows exactly the same way as Keith.
__________________


My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.