UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 10-01-2019, 02:35 AM   #326
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"What! Then Poker, Tackle attack!" Danny said, which Poker performed as swiftly as a Slowpoke with two Speed drops could perform.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:43 AM   #327
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri gestured forward. "Fly, Luna!" she commanded.

"Swooooobat bat!" trilled Luna, flapping her wings and soaring out of range of the Tackle attack. The Swoobat flew above the battlefield, looking intently down at Poker.

And once Terri found an opening, she pounced on it. "Luna! Attack now!" she exclaimed.

"Swooooooobat!" Luna responded, diving down to execute the attacking portion of the Fly attack.
Old 10-01-2019, 03:06 PM   #328
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Poker, Curse again! Follow it with a Tackle." The repeated amounts of Curse allowed the Fly to barely faze Poker, who then proceeded to land one of the hardest Tackles in all of Fizzytopia.
Afterwards, Luna was not looking too hot. The damage was clearly getting to her.
Old 10-01-2019, 03:24 PM   #329
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Tackle hit far harder than Fly had done, and Luna was already looking worn down. But if this bothered Terri any, she hid it well. "Heal yourself! Roost!" she called out. At this, Luna landed on the battlefield, glowing softly as she recovered health. The Swoobat gave a contented sigh, then her eyes flew back open, a look of determination back in her eyes. And at the same time, the Guardian Terrain started to fade away.

"Swoobat bat!" Luna called back to Terri.

Terri nodded. "I agree completely," she said, seemingly in direct response to whatever Luna said. And then, as the last traces of Guardian Terrain disappeared completely, Terri moved her arms, causing the Psychium Z set into her Z-Power Ring to gleam brightly. "Luna, off we go!" she exclaimed.

"Swooooooooo!" trilled Luna.

“Find your strength and yield to nobody!" Terri exclaimed as she struck the poses. "Make our minds join! Increase our power and direct it to our enemies!"

"Swooooobaaaaaaaaaaat..." Luna hummed as the Z-Power flowed into her. Her already powerful Psyshock attack was being beefed up by the wondrous energy, molded into something immensely stronger.

Terri grinned. "Now perform- Shattered Psyche!!!" she declared.

Quote:

Luna surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Luna unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 10-01-2019 at 04:11 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 10:13 AM   #330
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Well, frick." Danny sighed, as he watched the Z-Move happen. Slowpokes were known all around Fizzytopia for their Hit Point count, but alas, Danny lost. Zapping the fainted Slowpoke into his Pokeball. He then walked over to speak with Terri. "Man, that was some good battling." he said.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:56 AM   #331
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Thank you," Terri smiled as Luna landed on her shoulder. "You battled well, too," she added.

"Fros Froslass," Laugh added, floating over to Terri's side, smiling proudly. The two exchanged a quick kiss at that point.

After the kiss, Terri turned back to Danny. "You and your Pokémon can rest here for a little while, if you like," she offered.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:05 PM   #332
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Oh, Ok." Danny said. "So, where to?"
Old 10-02-2019, 12:13 PM   #333
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Back up the ladder and into the dining room," said Terri. "Laugh and I are gonna make some soup. It'll help our Pokémon heal up, but you're welcome to have some as well if you like." As she said this, she walked back over to the ladder and started going up it. Laugh floated upward after her.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:46 AM   #334
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Danny climbed on the ladder, following her. He then sat down in the dining room, releasing all his Pokemon, then sat to wait for the soup.
Old 10-03-2019, 06:39 PM   #335
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As Danny sat down in the dining room, it quickly became evident that people and Pokémon alike sharing the table was a common occurrence in Terri's house- a number of Pokémon had gathered around the table as well, some of them in seats, some hovering in place, and the Murkrow was of course standing on the table. Moreover, the Pokémon seemed to be encouraging Danny's Pokémon to join them at the table as well rather than eat on the floor.

Soon, a delicious smell wafted throughout the house, and not much long after, Terri and Laugh emerged from the kitchen, both of them working together to carry a large pot of soup. "Alright, everyone, eat up," smiled Terri as she went around, ladling soup into every bowl, ending with the two bowls at the previously empty end of the table, where she and Laugh then sat down. The soup smelled wonderful, made up of various berries such as Sitrus, Leppa, Lum, Enigma, and as the subtle spiciness might imply, just a tiny hint of Tamato Berry.
Old 10-04-2019, 02:36 PM   #336
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Alright, Poker, Clockwork, everyone, up on the table! It's soup time!" Danny said, as Poker, despite his species name, was the first up the table, drenching its face in the deep pool of soup, slurping obnoxiously. Clockwork drank in small bits, Nuzzle doing the same, along with Wisp, who was irritated by Poker's actions, as they soaked Wisp's cloak.
Danny spooned the soup into his mouth. Then, he felt a sudden discomfort.
"There's Leppa Berries in this, right?"
Old 10-04-2019, 06:52 PM   #337
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri nodded. "Only a few, but yes," she replied. "They help restore a Pokémon's power." Then, her smile faded a bit as she looked over at Danny. "Is that a problem?" she added, concerned at a possibility that had just occurred to her.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:02 AM   #338
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Nothing major, I'm just a tad bit allergic to them....." Danny said as he began to break out in itchy hives.
"There should be an allergy pen in my backpack." Danny said as his cheeks puffed up.
Old 10-06-2019, 02:28 AM   #339
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri's eyes widened as Danny revealed that he was allergic to Leppa Berries. As soon as he mentioned the allergy pen, Terri made to get up, but her Comfey was far faster. Flower-flecked tail flowing behind her, Help flew right over to Danny's backpack, retrieved the allergy pen, and brought it over to him.

"I'm so sorry about that," Terri said as Help was, well, helping him. "Would you believe you're the first person I've personally met to have any kind of food allergy?"
Old 10-06-2019, 08:21 AM   #340
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Yes, I can believe that." Danny said, clearly relieved that his bodily features returned to normal. "It's rare to be allergic to anything in Fizzytopia, So I'm not surprised." he finished.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:27 AM   #341
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Well, I mean even before I came to Fizzytopia," chuckled Terri. "Nobody on the Ruins of Alph research team is allergic to any food, at least not that I know of. And until Dr. Alph was convinced I would be OK on my own, they were the only people I knew."
Old 10-06-2019, 10:38 AM   #342
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"So, how's the food?" He asked his partner Pokemon, who just looked up blankly at him, before proceeding to slurp more soup, which made him laugh.He then looked over to see how Terri's Pokemon were eating.
Old 10-06-2019, 11:30 AM   #343
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As Danny could see, Terri's Pokémon all seemed to be enjoying the soup. Luna was using Confusion to lift small amounts of it into her mouth. George, the Malamar, was holding the bowl up to his beak and slurping the soup somewhat noisily, with an endearing sort of enthusiasm. Observe, the Medicham, was calmly eating it with a spoon, and at his current pace was very clearly going to be the very last one to finish his food. Help and Want, the Comfey and Murkrow respectively, seemed to be steadily escalating the speed at which they ate, as though racing each other. The pair of Ninetales were eating beside one another- one was exhaling a few Embers to try and heat the soup up further, while the other blew a few flakes of Powder Snow to try and cool her soup down. Zoom, the Furret, was already done, and was on the table, ladling herself a second bowlful. Laugh was eating out of the same bowl as Terri, and the two seemed quite happy with this arrangement. Chase, the Minior, was zipping all around in midair between tiny sips of his soup. And while Danny couldn't actually see the Starmie, Shedinja, or Bronzor actively consuming their soup, they each seemed to have less soup in their bowls each time he looked. Moreover, they all looked pretty content, giving the clear impression that they were absolutely consuming the soup- Danny just couldn't see how.

"It looks like everyone else is enjoying the soup," Terri remarked. "Danny, if you want, I can make something else for you," she offered.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:17 PM   #344
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Oh, that's ok." Danny said, opening his Berry Pouch. He tossed an Oran Berry from it into his mouth. "Mnmf! I'm covered!" He said, as berry crumbs spilled all over.
"So," he said in between chomps. "What did you think," he said. "Of our batt- mnmf - le?" He finished.
Old 10-06-2019, 02:30 PM   #345
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri smiled. "Oh, I liked the battle," she replied. "I get the feeling you started out recently, but you're already very good. There's still a lot you can learn, though- you knew to strike at Vanish's weakness back at Sludge Wave Colosseum, but it took some time for you to catch on that Fire moves don't do much to XXXXX- some Bronzor have Heatproof as their Ability, so XXXXX isn't weak to Fire, and even a burn won't hurt it as much as it would other Pokémon." She looked at Danny's Pokémon. "Does Poker know which way he'll evolve yet?" she inquired.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:49 PM   #346
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"You mean Slowbro or Slowking? We both mutually agreed that we'd go the Slowbro route; as you can see here," Danny said, flashing a side of his pair of glasses, embedded with a Key Stone. "We plan to Mega Evolve. We're already working on a super special move that will be totally unique." Danny finished, as Poker jumped up spontaneously and gave him a high five, before returning to his soup.
"So, Vanish is a Shedinja, right? Where's the Ninjask?"
Old 10-07-2019, 04:24 PM   #347
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Ohh, OK," Terri nodded. "Me and Observe are hoping to be able to use Mega Evolution at some point," she added, with a glance at her Medicham, who was still slowly consuming his soup.

Then, Danny brought up the question of where the Ninjask was, since Terri had a Shedinja. "Anger's with a different Trainer now," Terri replied. "When I found them in the Adoption Center, Vanish took an instant liking to me, but Anger loathed me. However, since they were one and the same back then, if Vanish and I wanted to be a team, that would mean I'd need to adopt a Nincada who hated me and help it evolve. I decided that would be an interesting challenge, and so I did so, with the promise to Anger that once I helped her evolve, I would then help her find a new Trainer, one she might be happier with. Along the way, I'm happy to say, Anger gained a little respect for me, but ultimately, I kept my word. I do sometimes wonder how she's doing, but I trust the Trainer I traded her to," she smiled. "I traded Anger for Help here," she added, indicating the Comfey. "And Help assured me that her previous Trainer is very capable, so I'm not worried."
Old 10-10-2019, 12:41 PM   #348
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

(I think my visit should come to a close, do you agree?)
Danny glanced at all his Pokemon, who seemed to enjoying their meal. "So, what's it like having both versions of Ninetales?" Danny asked.
Old 10-10-2019, 07:49 PM   #349
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

(Up to you.)

"It's interesting," smiled Terri. "They're so similar yet so different. They get along very well, they're like sisters, yet it's tough to use them side by side in battle. Sunny has Drought while Ava has Snow Warning, so whichever one is in effect, the other will be hindered by it. But someday I wanna find a way that they can battle side by side, without either being hindered by the other's Ability." As she spoke, she got up and stroked the fur of both Ninetales.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:18 AM   #350
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

"Are you sure this is even the right place?" Krelia asked Wolfe, her brother's starter pokemon, uncertainty clear in her voice. The litwick on her shoulder jumped off and started floating about to the different buildings and peeking inside them. His green flame was quite bright today and certainly seemed content in this area. Meaning there was plenty of residual energy within the surrounding area for Spiritus to not need to feed off of anyone.

" It's my second time being here, yes this is the right place."
Wolfe started sniffing around
" though admittedly there are more people living here than I was here last time...

With a nervous shrug, Krelia approached the main building, The Poisonous Palace and knocked on the front door.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases