UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2019, 05:41 PM   #176
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Breeding my female Kingdra with TKF's male Prinplup plus this spicy Old Spice Incense, thanks.

Name: Devine (female), Level: 100
Pokeball: Lure Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Modest Ability: Sniper
Held Item: Waterium-Z
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Yawn, Bubble, Smokescreen, Leer, Water Gun, Focus Energy, Twister, Bubble Beam, Agility, Brine, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance
TM/HM: Dive, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Scald, Surf, Toxic, Waterfall, Whirlpool
Move Tutor(MT): Bounce, Dive, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Laser Focus, Signal Beam, Twister, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Endure, Headbutt, Iron Head, Mimic, Outrage, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Swift, Water Pulse
Egg Moves(EM): Aurora Beam, Clear Smog, Disable, Dragon Breath, Octazooka, Signal Beam, Dragon Rage, Flail, Muddy Water, Outrage, Razor Wind, Splash, Water Pulse
Advanced Moves(AM): Hydro Cannon
Bond: 38
Old 01-01-2019, 05:43 PM   #177
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Breeding my female Kingdra with TKF's male Prinplup plus this spicy Old Spice Incense, thanks.

Name: Devine (female), Level: 100
Pokeball: Lure Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Modest Ability: Sniper
Held Item: Waterium-Z
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Yawn, Bubble, Smokescreen, Leer, Water Gun, Focus Energy, Twister, Bubble Beam, Agility, Brine, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance
TM/HM: Dive, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Scald, Surf, Toxic, Waterfall, Whirlpool
Move Tutor(MT): Bounce, Dive, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Laser Focus, Signal Beam, Twister, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Endure, Headbutt, Iron Head, Mimic, Outrage, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Swift, Water Pulse
Egg Moves(EM): Aurora Beam, Clear Smog, Disable, Dragon Breath, Octazooka, Signal Beam, Dragon Rage, Flail, Muddy Water, Outrage, Razor Wind, Splash, Water Pulse
Advanced Moves(AM): Hydro Cannon
Bond: 38
Confirming this with the drop off of Oceanus, my Prinplup. Gary keeps the eggo.

Oceanus the Prinplup
Level: 29
Nature: Bold
Ability: Defiant
Moves: Pound, Growl, Bubble, Water Sport, Peck, Fury Cutter, Sky Attack, Scald, Aqua Ring, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind, Mud Sport, Supersonic, Metal Claw, Stealth Rock, Waterfall, Bubble Beam, Bide, Dig, Fury Attack

Old 01-01-2019, 08:04 PM   #178
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

The Hatchery was bustling with activity today. Not that Isaac minded, it was nice to see so much life after his personal New Years party consisting of himself, his Pokemon, and copious amounts of alcohol. He just hoped that the crowds weren't too loud... lord knows his head couldn't take the yelling. Not to mention that his nerves were certainly getting the better of him. He looked towards his feet, seeing his beloved Leafeon walking in stride with a well-groomed Manectric. After their adventure in the Realm of Shadows, Vinny had taken a certain liking to the young electric dog. She thought he was stupid, reckless, and headstrong --- but those were the same things she liked about Isaac when the two first met him. She couldn't help but be flattered by the dog jumping in front of her whenever danger approached... not that she couldn't handle herself in a fight, but the thought of having a protector was certainly something she enjoyed.

Kyp, the Manectric in question, had found Vinny quite alluring from the moment he joined the team. He had to admit he felt a certain sting of rejection upon finding out that the Leafeon had a child with Morgana. However, it seems that their relationship wasn't exactly the most loving, to Kyp's surprise. The two were merely together for their daughter, and now that she was grown up and getting boyfriends of her own... the two had drifted back into their stasis of friendship.

As Isaac walked inside with the two Pokemon, Vinny began grooming herself. The prospect of having another child was something she always desired, after her own mother's above average litter size she had always desired a large family. She was the youngest of five siblings, and she intended to grow her family to the same degree. She adored Ahri and Luca, but they were getting older every day that passed. Ahri was already a budding teenager, scoping out males every chance she had. Luca was more reserved, but she noticed him growing into a fine young man. She did good with her kids, and she was proud of them. She felt like her and Kyp could do a fine job raising a few more... although she wasn't sure how many kids he really wanted.

Kyp had always wanted to be a father. He puffed out his chest proudly, knowing that within a few weeks he would be able to see his little bundle of joy. Not to mention he was already a step-father to Vinny's daughter, Ahri and to Vinny's adopted son, Luca. He was sure they would also love their new sibling when he or she arrived into the world.

Spoiler: show
Vinny
♫ Little Fang - Avey Tare's Slasher Flicks

Contained in a Cherish Ball, Holding a Miracle Seed

Level Twenty-Five Female Leafeon
Naughty Natured (+ Atk / - Sp. Def)
Grass Type with Chlorophyll Ability

Vinny was obtained as a Starter at Level 5 and has an Unbreakable (50) Bond with her Master

Vinny was given to Isaac as a graduation present by his step-father and mother, she could be described as a tomboy in her attitudes. She’s quick to jump to conclusions with other Pokemon and start fights. She also adores getting dirty and play fighting with other Pokemon, as well as pranks and causing trouble, often taking food from other Pokemon’s bowls in an attempt to stir up trouble. Isaac will always scold her but never really does a good job of it. She loves being the center of attention, usually seen on Isaac’s shoulder or following directly behind him wherever he goes, she even dances along to his shows and music videos --- often attempting to steal the show. However, Vinny cares deeply for her trainer and would do anything to protect him. Much like Isaac, she also likes keeping to herself and being a lone wolf, preferring to stay on her own and getting minorly territorial when other Pokemon, particularly females, get close to her master. Vinny is the girl that matters most in Isaac's life, perhaps the only girl that actually matters, and she's fully aware of this. Since their meeting, Vinny has fallen in love with her master in a deep way. She wants to be the only girl that matters to him, and luckily for her, it seems that Isaac doesn't really have an interest in other women.

Vinny considers herself to be single, but is technically involved with Morgana to make Ahri's childhood easier. Along with her daughter, she also has an adoptive son named Luca.

Natural Moves
Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Baby Doll Eyes, Quick Attack, Bite, Swift, Refresh, Razor Leaf, Grass Whistle, Magical Leaf, Giga Drain, Take Down, Swords Dance (29), Synthesis (33), Sunny Day (37), Last Resort (41)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Iron Tail, Body Slam, Seed Bomb, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Headbutt, Charm, Shadow EndUN
TM / HM Moves
Dig, X-Scissor

Kyp
♫ Wolf Like Me - TV On the Radio

Contained in a Poke Ball, Holding a Magnet

Level Twenty-Six Male Manectric
Rash Natured (+ Sp. Atk / - Sp. Def)
Electric Type with Lightningrod Ability

Kyp was obtained as a Trade at Level 14 and has a Growing (32) Bond with his Master

Kyp is one of those "jump before you think" kind of dogs. However, like most dogs he is extremely loyal to his master and would do anything for Isaac. Isaac discovered him on the streets of New Fizz City, tied to a post as if waiting for his master. Isaac left the dog alone, only to see him still there a day later. Isaac took in the dog, who was at first wary of him and kept running away to return to that spot to wait for his master but eventually he realized that Isaac would keep coming back for him. Kyp would protect Isaac with his life, and he makes it known to anyone who gets too close to him.

Natural Moves
Electric Terrain, Fire Fang, Tackle, Thunder Wave, Leer, Howl, Quick Attack, Spark, Odor Sleuth, Thunder Fang, Bite, Discharge (30), Roar (36), Wild Charge (42), Thunder (45), Charge (4
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Flame Burst, Signal Beam, Uproar, Double Edge, Shock Wave, Ice Fang, Frost Breath, Snarl, Gummi Bomb (Ice)
TM / HM Moves
n/a

Dropping off Vinny and Kyp to make a baby together! I can't wait for my Eevee collection to grow >:3
Old 01-02-2019, 06:51 AM   #179
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off Enigma Egg for incubation.
Old 01-02-2019, 01:10 PM   #180
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Dropping my Enigma egg off as well

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-06-2019, 03:07 PM   #181
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my Male Jangmo-o to breed with TKF's Haxorus, along with Old Spice Incense. He keeps the offspring.

Nickname: Mithras
Level: 21
Bond: 50
Ability: Bulletproof
Nature: Brave
Birthday: September 24
Ball: Luxury Ball
Hold Item: None
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Tackle, Leer, Bide, Protect, Dragon Tail, Scary Face
EM/MT Moves: Draco Meteor, Iron Head
TM/HM Moves: -
Old 01-06-2019, 03:44 PM   #182
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Dropping off my Male Jangmo-o to breed with TKF's Haxorus, along with Old Spice Incense. He keeps the offspring.

Nickname: Mithras
Level: 21
Bond: 50
Ability: Bulletproof
Nature: Brave
Birthday: September 24
Hold Item: None
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Tackle, Leer, Bide, Protect, Dragon Tail, Scary Face
EM/MT Moves: Draco Meteor, Iron Head
TM/HM Moves: -
Dropping off Labrys, my Haxorus to breed with Mask's Jangmo-o, little dragon bubba will be mine.

Labrys the Haxorus
Level: 51
Bond:50
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Scary Face, Aqua Tail, Guardian Terrain , Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Taunt, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Swords Dance, Superpower, Brutal Spring

Old 01-07-2019, 09:31 PM   #183
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Dropping off Tennyson my Level 20 ditto to breed with Maskerade's shiny Metagross. I will be keeping the offspring.
Hatching this please!

Old 01-08-2019, 10:51 AM   #184
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Hatching this please!
Doctor Newman felt abnormally confident. Yes, he'd found some much-needed, but perhaps over-inflated, self confidence in the last few months. If anyone knew the ideas swirling in his mind, they could even say he was becoming megalomaniac. But Newman was a quiet, reserved man - his ambitions would be saved for a time when he could act on them.

For now, I will continue to hatch the eggs required of me. And I will start off the new year with a rather remarkable specimen... They'll have no choice but to take notice of my work.

He approached the pod on his table, running a hand on the glass. The egg within radiated an unusual color; Newman, of course, knew what it meant, as well as the reason for the occurrence. Althea Lynn, the legendary Huntress, had allowed a fortunate soul to breed with her Shiny Metagross - it was the reason for this special egg's existence.

He smiled, picked up the heavy pod, and prepared to walk out into the shop. He stopped briefly, however, to throw a quick glance at another glass pod on the table in his private quarters. Nobody ever came to collect that one - it had been well over two months... What was he supposed to do with it?

If it stays in there too long, the Egg will lose viability. The creature within... will die. What should I do?...

He shook his head, attempting to forget the issue for now. There was a customer waiting, and who knew, the Lady in White could have already returned to reclaim XXI - THE WORLD..

"Good afternoon. Here is your Egg. I hope it hatches into something you'll hold precious."

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Shiny Genderless Beldum!

No compatible Egg Moves...
Old 01-08-2019, 12:18 PM   #185
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Doctor Newman felt abnormally confident. Yes, he'd found some much-needed, but perhaps over-inflated, self confidence in the last few months. If anyone knew the ideas swirling in his mind, they could even say he was becoming megalomaniac. But Newman was a quiet, reserved man - his ambitions would be saved for a time when he could act on them.

For now, I will continue to hatch the eggs required of me. And I will start off the new year with a rather remarkable specimen... They'll have no choice but to take notice of my work.

He approached the pod on his table, running a hand on the glass. The egg within radiated an unusual color; Newman, of course, knew what it meant, as well as the reason for the occurrence. Althea Lynn, the legendary Huntress, had allowed a fortunate soul to breed with her Shiny Metagross - it was the reason for this special egg's existence.

He smiled, picked up the heavy pod, and prepared to walk out into the shop. He stopped briefly, however, to throw a quick glance at another glass pod on the table in his private quarters. Nobody ever came to collect that one - it had been well over two months... What was he supposed to do with it?

If it stays in there too long, the Egg will lose viability. The creature within... will die. What should I do?...

He shook his head, attempting to forget the issue for now. There was a customer waiting, and who knew, the Lady in White could have already returned to reclaim XXI - THE WORLD..

"Good afternoon. Here is your Egg. I hope it hatches into something you'll hold precious."

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Shiny Genderless Beldum!

Picking up my new Beldum. Designation: HK-47. Putting him in my Red Cyber Ball. Also picking up Tennyson used to breed them. Thanks for everything Mask!

Old 01-08-2019, 07:53 PM   #186
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Dropping off Enigma Egg for incubation.
Hatching please
Old 01-08-2019, 09:25 PM   #187
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Hatching this please!

Old 01-10-2019, 07:27 AM   #188
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Dropping my Enigma egg off as well
Hatching this, Please?
Old 01-10-2019, 08:02 AM   #189
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Dropping off this Birthday egg.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:12 PM   #190
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Casually dropping off another Enigma Egg, courtesy of 35FC. Thanks!

Old 01-13-2019, 09:32 AM   #191
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

( I hope this is acceptable )

Dropping off my Birthday Egg
Old 01-14-2019, 07:10 PM   #192
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Junior Assistant Doctor Newman's Clipboard

Ongoing Breedings:
  • Maskerade (1/4) and TheKnightsFury: Female Haxorus (1/2) and Male Dragonite (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch on Tuesday, 15th of January
Hatching please!
Old 01-14-2019, 10:59 PM   #193
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Yet another scene of madness and mayhem awaited the trainers who awaited the latest batch of little ones from the Hatchery.

In the lobby, two of the babies - a blue crustacean and a skull-adorned canine - seem to have devised their own sort of game: the hound would start a small fire somewhere in the room, and the water gun Pokemon would test his aim on the latest blaze. Bits of char and streaks of water grew with each iteration of the amateur firefighting practice.

In the Incubation Room, yet another one of Dr. Newman's highly expensive portable incubation units lay on the floor, its door completely busted open. Perhaps Miss Lulu underestimated the size of the baby when it hatched. Perhaps she was, once again, negligent of the environmental specifications. Either way, the baby seems in good health and spirits, exploring the room with an unabashed curiosity that only one so new to the world could have.

In the back room, Miss Lulu sobs uncontrollably.

Not because she now owes Dr. Newman yet another heavy sum of money, though that certainly is upsetting. Not because two of the babies are playing a dangerous game in the lobby - after all, Miss Lulu knows in her heart that the two little boys, despite the mess she will have to clean up afterward, are having fun and will keep each other safe.

The Pokemon beside her - a large, pink fish with flippers that look like hands - tries to embrace her to heal whatever emotional wound might be inside, but to the poor fish's dismay, the act only seems to make the crying worse.

"I... *sob* I-I... *whimper*... I DON'T WANNA GIVE YOU AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

Miss Lulu sits upright, as if shocked by her own words. It was very much against the code of a Hatchery Attendant to show preference to any Pokemon, let alone the inclination that she might not impart the baby to their rightful trainer.

Yet Miss Lulu could not help but deeply envy any trainer whose Pokemon was capable of such a natural, healing embrace - the type of embrace that would put any new baby at ease - and Miss Lulu could not help but deeply, selfishly, from the very bottom of her heart, want to keep the baby to assist with the Hatchery.

"N-no... Oh, oh dear..." Miss Lulu reaches to wipe the tear away, but the fish has already gently performed the act in her stead. "I... Forget I said that, won't you? I am sure your trainer will take very, very good care of you. I'm sure of it. You have bigger and better things to accomplish, and I can't take you on that journey!"

Miss Lulu stands up, brushes the dirt off of her dress, and makes her way to the lobby, where the heavily clawed water-type and his puppy playmate are alternatively setting fire to and dousing the lobby telephone - the calls of eager trainers wanting to request the status of their babies silenced by water and fire.

"Well, I suppose I could borrow Dr. Newman's phone... If he thinks I can use it without breaking it..." Miss Lulu laughs bitterly to herself. "I just can't do anything right by myself -"

But maybe it doesn't have to be this way.

She had meant every word to the Caring Pokemon whom she previously clung to, of course. Life in this little ranch-turned-Hatchery, out in the pastures away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day trainer activities, was not her destiny. But if such a hole existed here, waiting to be filled - and indeed, the one inside Miss Lulu's heart had grown too great to bear - perhaps there was another way, indeed...

Miss Lulu cheerfully throws the charred phone in the trash, and gets to work on yet another cleaning spree. There was much to be done.

---

TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 Female Alomomola with EMs Mirror Coat, Mist and Tickle.
Maskerade has hatched a Lv.1 Male Clauncher.
Prof.Enigma has hatched a Lv.1 Male Houndour.
Maskerade has hatched a Lv.1 Female Dratini with EMs Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse.
Old 01-15-2019, 01:30 AM   #194
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Gary (1/4) and TheKnightsFury: Female Kingdra (1/2) and Male Prinplup (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch on Tuesday, 15th of January
Hatching this please! And picking my Kingdra back up.
Old 01-15-2019, 05:27 AM   #195
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Maskerade has hatched a Lv.1 Male Clauncher.
Maskerade has hatched a Lv.1 Female Dratini with EMs Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse.[/b]
Picking up Clauncher in a Pokeball (1/6)
Picking up Brinzer the Dratini in a Pokeball (1/5)

Thank you Marion!

Last edited by Maskerade; 01-15-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:17 AM   #196
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Hatching this please! And picking my Kingdra back up.
Once again, Miss Lulu had come through for him. Even with his rising status in the scientific community, there were still... limitations to to his activity that prevented him from handling certain requests. That was understandable, of course; he didn't mind waiting until he was the one who made the rules.

Still... was there a struggle in here? I remember leaving the room in pristine condition... Hm, no matter.

Nemwan took pride in keeping his workplace as spotless as possible, but he realized it was simply not possible at times, especially with several Pokemon hatching all at once. Speaking of which...

What about you? Why won't you hatch? And why won't nobody come to pick you up?...

The abandoned egg remained motionless inside its pod. Newman had never felt so conflicted - should he hasten the process before the egg went bad? Was it his place to do so before anyone came to reclaim it? But what if nobody ever came? It was seeming more and more likely, and yet, he had a code of conduct to follow. He was only allowed to hatch eggs when requested.

Trying his best to put it behind him for now, the Professor turned his attention to the healthy Piplup egg he was due to deliver today. And not for just any customer either, but one of the Elite Three...

"I wonder if they'll ever notice the high standards of my work. If they'll ever see me as more than a mere Hatchery employee. Everyone always seemed to hold Grossman in such high esteem - why not me? I can do everything he did, much faster too. Maybe one day..."

He took a deep breath before stepping out into the open space. The chip on his shoulder was becoming heavier by the minute...

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Piplup!

It knows the Egg Moves Agility, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind and Yawn!

Last edited by Maskerade; 01-15-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:17 AM   #197
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Once again, Miss Lulu had come through for him. Even with his rising status in the scientific community, there were still... limitations to to his activity that prevented him from handling certain requests. That was understandable, of course; he didn't mind waiting until he was the one who made the rules.

Still... was there a struggle in here? I remember leaving the room in pristine condition... Hm, no matter.

Nemwan took pride in keeping his workplace as spotless as possible, but he realized it was simply not possible at times, especially with several Pokemon hatching all at once. Speaking of which...

What about you? Why won't you hatch? And why won't nobody come to pick you up?...

The abandoned egg remained motionless inside its pod. Newman had never felt so conflicted - should he hasten the process before the egg went bad? Was it his place to do so before anyone came to reclaim it? But what if nobody ever came? It was seeming more and more likely, and yet, he had a code of conduct to follow. He was only allowed to hatch eggs when requested.

Trying his best to put it behind him for now, the Professor turned his attention to the healthy Piplup egg he was due to deliver today. And not for just any customer either, but one of the Elite Three...

"I wonder if they'll ever notice the high standards of my work. If they'll ever see me as more than a mere Hatchery employee. Everyone always seemed to hold Grossman in such high esteem - why not me? I can do everything he did, much faster too. Maybe one day..."

He took a deep breath before stepping out into the open space. The chip on his shoulder was becoming heavier by the minute...

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Piplup!

It knows the Egg Moves Agility, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind and Yawn!
Picking up my lv.1 male Piplup with EMs Agility, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind, and Yawn, and placing him in a Pokeball. Thanks!

Last edited by Sandaa; 01-15-2019 at 11:45 AM.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:31 PM   #198
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Yet another scene of madness and mayhem awaited the trainers who awaited the latest batch of little ones from the Hatchery.

In the lobby, two of the babies - a blue crustacean and a skull-adorned canine - seem to have devised their own sort of game: the hound would start a small fire somewhere in the room, and the water gun Pokemon would test his aim on the latest blaze. Bits of char and streaks of water grew with each iteration of the amateur firefighting practice.

In the Incubation Room, yet another one of Dr. Newman's highly expensive portable incubation units lay on the floor, its door completely busted open. Perhaps Miss Lulu underestimated the size of the baby when it hatched. Perhaps she was, once again, negligent of the environmental specifications. Either way, the baby seems in good health and spirits, exploring the room with an unabashed curiosity that only one so new to the world could have.

In the back room, Miss Lulu sobs uncontrollably.

Not because she now owes Dr. Newman yet another heavy sum of money, though that certainly is upsetting. Not because two of the babies are playing a dangerous game in the lobby - after all, Miss Lulu knows in her heart that the two little boys, despite the mess she will have to clean up afterward, are having fun and will keep each other safe.

The Pokemon beside her - a large, pink fish with flippers that look like hands - tries to embrace her to heal whatever emotional wound might be inside, but to the poor fish's dismay, the act only seems to make the crying worse.

"I... *sob* I-I... *whimper*... I DON'T WANNA GIVE YOU AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

Miss Lulu sits upright, as if shocked by her own words. It was very much against the code of a Hatchery Attendant to show preference to any Pokemon, let alone the inclination that she might not impart the baby to their rightful trainer.

Yet Miss Lulu could not help but deeply envy any trainer whose Pokemon was capable of such a natural, healing embrace - the type of embrace that would put any new baby at ease - and Miss Lulu could not help but deeply, selfishly, from the very bottom of her heart, want to keep the baby to assist with the Hatchery.

"N-no... Oh, oh dear..." Miss Lulu reaches to wipe the tear away, but the fish has already gently performed the act in her stead. "I... Forget I said that, won't you? I am sure your trainer will take very, very good care of you. I'm sure of it. You have bigger and better things to accomplish, and I can't take you on that journey!"

Miss Lulu stands up, brushes the dirt off of her dress, and makes her way to the lobby, where the heavily clawed water-type and his puppy playmate are alternatively setting fire to and dousing the lobby telephone - the calls of eager trainers wanting to request the status of their babies silenced by water and fire.

"Well, I suppose I could borrow Dr. Newman's phone... If he thinks I can use it without breaking it..." Miss Lulu laughs bitterly to herself. "I just can't do anything right by myself -"

But maybe it doesn't have to be this way.

She had meant every word to the Caring Pokemon whom she previously clung to, of course. Life in this little ranch-turned-Hatchery, out in the pastures away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day trainer activities, was not her destiny. But if such a hole existed here, waiting to be filled - and indeed, the one inside Miss Lulu's heart had grown too great to bear - perhaps there was another way, indeed...

Miss Lulu cheerfully throws the charred phone in the trash, and gets to work on yet another cleaning spree. There was much to be done.

---

Prof.Enigma has hatched a Lv.1 Male Houndour.
[/b]
It was really exciting when Drake got the call from the hatchery to notify him that his enigma egg had hatched.

He wandered what pokemon he was going to get, and raise.
Wolfe was tagging along outta curiosity, because in theory to him, this is where he and Kawaii's Cassie would have an egg, if that ever happened.

"OOoooohhhhhhh your soooo cute!!!!!!" Drake said when he was handed
his new puppy pokemon.

"Male, huh? Means you will have big horns when you evolve!"

"Drake, come on, lets go." Wolfe was obviously jealous, but he wasn't going to show it in public.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picking up my Lv.1 Male Houndour, Placing him in this Luxurary Ball
Nicknaming him: Fenrir
Known moves: Ember and Leer.

Using this post to also have him learn the TM's DarkPulse And ShadowBall ( Thanks to the 30Fc reward )

Also popping Nine Candies to bring him up to level 10

*learns howl and Smog in the process

Sorry for using this to add stuff on him. But I think thats allowed
Old 01-15-2019, 08:01 PM   #199
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Junior Assistant Doctor Newman's Clipboard

Ongoing Breedings:
  • Naru (1/4): Female Leafeon (1/2) and Male Manectric (1/2). Due to hatch on Wednesday, 16th of January

Hatching my baby!
Old 01-16-2019, 06:06 AM   #200
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Hatching my baby!
I wonder...

He had been doing that for along time now. It was starting to affect his work.

I can't possibly keep this up on my own. Miss Lulu already handles the other eggs, but the year has only just started and breeding requests are already flooding in. Brilliance has nothing to do with it - I need an extra pair of arms...

Doctor Newman was intrinsically distrusting of anyone else interfering with his work, regardless of their good intentions. But it was time to face the facts - if he kept this up, he was going to make a mistake sooner or later, such as delivering the wrong hatchling to a Trainer. That would be a needless stain on his otherwise spotless resume. As much as it bothered him, was it time to find an assistant, perhaps?

But people... ugh. Opinionated, self-absorbed, selfish. It would no doubt end with someone stealing my research or trying to take over my spot. And in that case, does that mean I should get myself a... Pokemon?

As he questioned his immediate future, the egg inside the glass pod began to shake. It was time.

Eevee certainly are a scientific wonder. Would make for a lousy assistant though - how would one carry the egg pods without dropping them? Decisions, decisions...

Half lost in thought, Newman walked out into the shop and handed the cracked, shaking egg to the waiting customer.

"Here you go, I hope you get along well!"

Would any Pokemon in the world get along with me, though?...

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Eevee!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records