Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2016, 05:34 AM   #8301
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Folding.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:23 AM   #8302
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Anyone wants an extra Chocolate Ball or White Chocolate Pokéblock, mine are up for trade.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:45 AM   #8303
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Anyone wants an extra Chocolate Ball or White Chocolate Pokéblock, mine are up for trade.
how much for the highly processed butter white chocolate pokeblock?
Aposteriori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 10:04 AM   #8304
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
how much for the highly processed butter white chocolate pokeblock?
Either 1 Candy or 100. I'll accept either.

On another note, any other hold items of mine I could trade for the Black Glasses I traded you? Turns out a certain Scrafty of mine kinda wanted to hold onto them. However, if you got more of a use in mind for them, that's fine, too.

Also, as a reminder to anyone interested, I still have a Passion Pokéblock and a Black +10 Pokéblock up for trade. Rare Candies greatly preferred over Pokédollars, but willing to work with most any offer.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:05 AM   #8305
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I've gotten an offer for my Buneary but I wanted to ask here first if there are any members with smaller teams (less than eight, let's say) who would like a Buneary. I need to hear back in the next four hours because I need to give adequate time to the offerer to apply Easter Sunday gifts to the Buneary should I trade it to them.

Buneary is at Level 1, is female, has 10 Happiness Points (Return does max damage), and knows HM Cut and HM Rock Smash already. Asking for 1 candy starting price. Will close the deal the moment a newbie offers 3 candies OR 3 Mysterious Gummis. Will also close the deal by 3:05pm EDT. (Four hours from now.)
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 10:08 AM   #8306
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
I've gotten an offer for my Buneary but I wanted to ask here first if there are any members with smaller teams (less than eight, let's say) who would like a Buneary. I need to hear back in the next four hours because I need to give adequate time to the offerer to apply Easter Sunday gifts to the Buneary should I trade it to them.

Buneary is at Level 1, is female, has 10 Happiness Points (Return does max damage), and knows HM Cut and HM Rock Smash already. Asking for 1 candy starting price. Will close the deal the moment a newbie offers 3 candies OR 3 Mysterious Gummis. Will also close the deal by 3:05pm EDT. (Four hours from now.)
Screw it, I'm in. 3 Mysterious Gummis are yours; start up the trade.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:11 AM   #8307
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:

On another note, any other hold items of mine I could trade for the Black Glasses I traded you? Turns out a certain Scrafty of mine kinda wanted to hold onto them. However, if you got more of a use in mind for them, that's fine, too.

Also, as a reminder to anyone interested, I still have a Passion Pokéblock and a Black +10 Pokéblock up for trade. Rare Candies greatly preferred over Pokédollars, but willing to work with most any offer.
If you got $500 to spare, my Blackglasses are available.

White Pokeblock up for trade too.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:18 AM   #8308
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherUser View Post
Screw it, I'm in. 3 Mysterious Gummis are yours; start up the trade.
Well you're not exactly a newbie but your team is less than eight so sure. I will start the trade momentarily.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:21 AM   #8309
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
I've never had a complete adventure, surely that's close enough :P
Old 03-27-2016, 10:22 AM   #8310
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:

I will trade you the blackglasses for nevermeltice? 100 pokedollars sounds fair for the pokeblock. Start the trade, and I will bring my offerings.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:20 PM   #8311
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
My White Pokeblock's also on the market, as is the Golden Egg for the newer members who need a little coin injection.

Additionally, I'm not going to use any of my ridiculously huge gummi stash, so anyone who'd like some, feel free to make offers.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 12:34 PM   #8312
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
My White Pokeblock's also on the market, as is the Golden Egg for the newer members who need a little coin injection.

Additionally, I'm not going to use any of my ridiculously huge gummi stash, so anyone who'd like some, feel free to make offers.
How much for each individual gummi? Special interest in the mysterious kind and red kind.

Edit: The golden egg peaks my interest as well.

Last edited by Aposteriori; 03-27-2016 at 01:24 PM.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:34 PM   #8313
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
35 Mysterious Gummis ... 20 Grass Gummis ... hmm ...

I could offer you the following in exchange for all 35 Mysterious Gummis or for 15 Mysterious and 20 Grass Gummis (click here for profile post):
  • my Level 3 female Snorunt with stuff
  • my Level 3 female Bidoof with stuff
  • my level 3 Tauros with stuff
  • 5 Rare Candies
Old 03-27-2016, 02:38 PM   #8314
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Anyone want my White Chocolate Pokeblock?

And Raves, I'd be more than happy to take that Golden Egg off your hands, provided your price is reasonable.
Old 03-27-2016, 03:07 PM   #8315
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
I'll maybe wait before I clarify trades. I've just realised with old links and whatnot that my item profile is in DIRE need of an update, notably in terms of linking up old BMG links with items.

This will be a while.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 03:10 PM   #8316
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

I have the following pokemon up for trade:

- Lv 37 Male Tirtouga
- Lv 1 Female Tangela
- Lv 18 Female Hoppip
Old 03-27-2016, 03:11 PM   #8317
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
I have the following pokemon up for trade:

- Lv 37 Male Tirtouga
- Lv 1 Female Tangela
- Lv 18 Female Hoppip
Interested in Tirtouga. How much for it?
Old 03-27-2016, 03:31 PM   #8318
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Probably a nice combination of candies and money. I don't really know what's considered a good trade nowadays.
Old 03-27-2016, 03:35 PM   #8319
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Probably a nice combination of candies and money. I don't really know what's considered a good trade nowadays.
Im pratically new here. Though, 10 cash = 1 candy.

How about 350 for it? Does it come with anything else?
Old 03-27-2016, 03:58 PM   #8320
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

I would want at least $600 for him, considering how much I actually spent on him. But I'm going to wait for a while, and I'm not gonna lie, I will prioritise giving my pokemon to newbies with small squads.
Old 03-27-2016, 03:59 PM   #8321
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
I would want at least $600 for him, considering how much I actually spent on him. But I'm going to wait for a while, and I'm not gonna lie, I will prioritise giving my pokemon to newbies with small squads.
I can match that $600. Keep me posted please.
Old 03-27-2016, 04:06 PM   #8322
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
Im pratically new here. Though, 10 cash = 1 candy.

How about 350 for it? Does it come with anything else?
10 cash does not equal 1 candy. That might be the Coin Exchange valuation, but that place has always been wildly off with what members actually expect from a fair deal.

Unwelcome economics tirade, goooooooooooooooooo! (Read at your own risk. You have been warned.)

Spoiler: show
I'm no Pokédollars expert, but MarbleZone said the other day that you newbies are getting $500 per completed zone reply. That means that just by completing your AR adventures you're getting in the neighborhood of $3,000. Realistically, then, I'd have to put one candy at $500.

We've been really generous to you guys because no one likes to rip off a newbie and we all have plenty of stuff to give away that only a newbie would want. None of us have been playing "big boys' ball" with you. We've been cutting insane deals. We want you guys to have fun here and for the community to thrive.

But this is pretty f'ing ridiculous to suggest that a Level 37 Ultra Rare should go for less money than you'll get from a single AR reply.

PikaGod can give away Tirtouga for as little as he likes. He can trade it to you for $10 for all I care. I have no interest in Tirtouga. I do, however, have an interest in fairness. If a simple zone reply really is valued at $500 (citing MZ here), then I have to think that at a rate of one zone reply per week that places $500 at one candy.

Long story short: PG, I think you should touch base with MZ and other active updaters to get a feel for how candies compare with Pokédollars in terms of rate of acquisition. We all know candies are ~1 candy per week. It's the other side of the equation that needs clarifying.

But it sure as hell isn't 1 candy per $10. Otherwise I'd have more candies in money than I have in stockpiled candies from four years of FBing. (2012-2016. Not counting older years because I spent most of my candies back then.)
Old 03-27-2016, 04:09 PM   #8323
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
10 cash does not equal 1 candy. That might be the Coin Exchange valuation, but that place has always been wildly off with what members actually expect from a fair deal.

Unwelcome economics tirade, goooooooooooooooooo! (Read at your own risk. You have been warned.)

Spoiler: show
I'm no Pokédollars expert, but MarbleZone said the other day that you newbies are getting $500 per completed zone reply. That means that just by completing your AR adventures you're getting in the neighborhood of $3,000. Realistically, then, I'd have to put one candy at $500.

We've been really generous to you guys because no one likes to rip off a newbie and we all have plenty of stuff to give away that only a newbie would want. None of us have been playing "big boys' ball" with you. We've been cutting insane deals. We want you guys to have fun here and for the community to thrive.

But this is pretty f'ing ridiculous to suggest that a Level 37 Ultra Rare should go for less money than you'll get from a single AR reply.

PikaGod can give away Tirtouga for as little as he likes. He can trade it to you for $10 for all I care. I have no interest in Tirtouga. I do, however, have an interest in fairness. If a simple zone reply really is valued at $500 (citing MZ here), then I have to think that at a rate of one zone reply per week that places $500 at one candy.

Long story short: PG, I think you should touch base with MZ and other active updaters to get a feel for how candies compare with Pokédollars in terms of rate of acquisition. We all know candies are ~1 candy per week. It's the other side of the equation that needs clarifying.

But it sure as hell isn't 1 candy per $10. Otherwise I'd have more candies in money than I have in stockpiled candies from four years of FBing. (2012-2016. Not counting older years because I spent most of my candies back then.)
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Like I said, newbie. Talon is probably right by all accounts and has a much better grasp of the economy than I do. Except on the zone reward. Zone rewards are $250 cash.

Last edited by Aposteriori; 03-27-2016 at 04:14 PM.
Old 03-27-2016, 04:13 PM   #8324
Connor
Flashbacker

I think a completed zone reply nets you $250. This is what I've been informed anyway.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 04:20 PM   #8325
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I'm off by a factor of 2 then. Not 25.

Sorry if I came across too aggressively. I just ... we've had problems like this in the past. FB isn't supposed to be the "screw people over in pursuit of the biggest mountain of cash" game. It's supposed to be people having fun with a Pokémon-themed RPG. I'll repeat that if PG and you can agree on a fair price between you two then that's wonderful. I just ... can't sit idly by and watch a Pokémon that only comes by once every ten years be traded away after its owner specifically stated he wanted a fair deal ... for less money than it takes you to reply to the AR twice.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out