UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 12:26 PM   #4876
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
Trading my L.3 (f) Horsea in a Regular Pokéball with 10 HPs, 2 IQ Points, 10 in every contest stat. knows the EM Octazooka, HMs Surf, Dive, Waterfall and Whirlpool, TM Scald to BLEU for $100 Pokedollars. Please take good care of her!

Trade Started
Trading $100 to sweetbbydoll for their Level 3 Female Horsea.

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by BLEU; 06-09-2016 at 12:46 PM.
Old 06-10-2016, 04:57 AM   #4877
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

- Your offer is not acceptable. Your company needs Helford Corporation infinitely more than we need you, so please tell your superiors to rethink their stance. Good morning.

Luther watched the much younger entrepreneur leave his office, then got up from his armchair and approached the window that overlooked Castelia City. Helford Tower, and particularly his office, allowed him this kind of luxuries, and he wasn't one to turn dwn the fruits of hard work. The flapping of wings outside made him turn his gaze from the city below to the sky above, and a smile formed in his lips once he laid eyes on Golgota, his beloved Mandibuzz, flying about outside.
Luther opened one of the large windows and allowed the vulture to enter the office. Golgota landed on his outstretched arm and shared the news she brought.

- So, it resurfaced after all... it's time, then. Thank you my dear, get some rest now.

His ability to communicate freely with Dark-inclined Pokemon was a unique trait of Luther's, one he had since he could remember. Now, this particular bit of information provided by his preferred scout was especially valuable, as it marked the signal for his departure from Helford Tower and towards the unpredictable land of Fizzy Bubbles. But first, he needed to gather his family.

- Rise, Ruin.

The Red Cyber Ball was tossed through the window, and the black dragon emerged, hovering at Luther’s level outside the office, supported by her six wings. His (admittedly competent) head of security always insisted Luther acquire a more convenient, “safer” means of transportation since Ruin joined his team; in turn, the Dark-Type master always replied that the man was free to choose any vehicle he deemed more secure than a Hydreigon should Luther be endangered, and that was usually the end of that argument.

- Ruin, we’re ready to leave Unova, all pieces are in place. Let’s go get everyone else.

Luther jumped through the office window and landed on the hydra’s back. Ruin made her way towards Luther’s mansion, a brief detour before they all returned to the land where Luther had previously flown specifically to cut a deal with Levin Sanders. Only this time, the black-and-white haired man intended to stay on the region for an extended period of time.

The Rift… They operate mostly in the larger cities of Fizzy Bubbles. If I aim to dismantle the organization, I need to burn the roots. What I did in Salin was little more than cut off a single leaf. And besides, I feel rusty – office life left me little time to train and the Rift are well prepared. Like a teenage boy all over again, off to journey across the region I go… amusing how things turn out.

The flight home was uneventful. Luther had invested in a house away from the public eye, in an undisclosed location surrounded by woodland. The mansion itself was massive, though the man himself rarely spent time in more than two or three divisions – the reason for its multiple rooms and sprawling garden had to do with the need to accommodate the rest of his “family”, the Pokemon he spent his life with and treated in all aspects as his equals, if not superiors.

- Thank you Ruin. You have earned a lengthy rest.

He jumped off the dragon’s back, landing directly in front of the mansion’s main gate, then recalled the beast back inside her Cyber Ball. Retrieving a key from an inner pocket of his cape, he opened the metal gate and walked across the garden path that led home, but turned right before he reached the front door. A narrow walkway of white stones on the grass circumvented the mansion and continued towards the back, penetrating the forest that surrounded Helford Manor. From there, all Luther had to do was follow the eerie, low-pitched humming of a haunting melody, and soon he found the first of his family in the depths of the woods.
Between two large trees, one withered and dead, the other lush and brimming with life, a human-sized creature sat down with legs crossed and eyes closed. A thick white beard covered its upper half, and razor-sharp leaves formed its hands, held to the side of its body. Wicca the performed yet another of his shaman rituals, which Luther couldn’t help but stop to behold every single time. A green light surrounded the healthy tree, then coalesced around its roots and vanished underground, like a wave of emerald plasma. It then erupted from the dead tree’s roots, and soon the old carcass was filled with color, leaves sprouted from the tips of its previously-dry branches and, in a manner of minutes, both trees looked nearly identical, bursting with health!

- Magnificent as always. Another miracle, Wicca. Procuring that Leaf Stone was worth all the effort and coin, I see.

Wicca nodded in silent agreement. The ent himself was as old as time, having undergone countless cycles of death and rebirth. He’d even liberated himself from Katsune’s curse, reviving once more as a newborn Seedot to escape a life of imprisonment inside the ring created by the Ninetales’ sacrifice. But never in his millennia-old existence had he met a human quite like Luther, who had bonded with him effortlessly and facilitated his never-ending research into the matters of life and death that always fascinated the eternal spirit. Luther was a human worth staying with, however long he lasted.

- I must go. There’s a long journey ahead of me, back to a land you know well. Will you give me the privilege of your company?

Without a sound, the Shiftry rose to his feet, slowly made his way toward Luther and bowed in a sign of respect. Luther smiled, placed a hand on Wicca’s wooden shoulder and thanked him. The magical being’s company was a blessing to him, who could never bring himself to force a Pokemon to join him. That Wicca would do so willingly made him genuinely grateful.

Having recalled the Grass-Type inside his Pokeball, Luther left the natural sanctum behind, and headed back home. As soon as he walked inside, he was greeted by an excited young pup, the Houndour named Garm. Although still an infant, the Fire-Type had a dormant personality that had immediately attracted Luther’s attention – in the blink of an eye, as soon as instructed, Garm could turn into a vicious, ferocious hunter that would not relent until his prey stopped moving; it was as if the hound’s true self was wrapped in invisible chains and only manifested itself once Luther allowed the bondages to be removed. A fascinating creature, and unquestionably loyal to his Trainer as well.

- Hello Garm, I’m home now. Come here boy… there, there, calm down. Garm, listen: we have to go. The Rift’s power grows, and I cannot stand up to them if I stay here. The final piece of the puzzle has just appeared… Will you come with me to Fizzy Bubbles?

Without a hint of hesitation, the hound barked happily in agreement, as Luther knew he would. With a smile on his face, he tapped Garm on the head with his Pokeball and called the creature inside. Then, it was time to retrieve a particular ally of his that Luther could not yet fully understand…

For good reason. His dark nature hasn’t manifested in full yet; he’s still a struggling infant looking to break out his shell and allow darkness to seep out. That makes him unpredictable…

In the room to his left, there was a large aquarium. Inside the tank was a Corphish, pacing angrily back and forth… Luther placed a hand on the glass case, causing the Water-Type to immediately turn and throw a wide-open pincer at the movement. Only upon realizing it was his Trainer who approached did Vice reluctantly calm down and lower his claw.

Still unruly. The darkness is squirming, twisting and turning inside him… I have to find a way to bring it out. In due time, I’m sure, but until I do, Vice is suffering…

There was no reasoning with the Water-Type in his current state. Luther knew Vice would welcome any chance to hurt, maim and destroy, be it in Unova or anywhere else… He simply recalled the agitated Corphish inside his Pokeball, then moved on the upper floor of the mansion, to a special room on the far end of the hall…

Levin Sanders, you have your famous “crown jewel”… so do I.

It was hard not to remember the blonde Ace Trainer from Saffron at this point. It was thanks to the young man that he’d acquired his precious Hydreigon and Drapion; it was also him who, before he left for Heiml, was making waves in Fizzy Bubbles with his Lucario, said to be unrivalled in power and the first of its kind to master Mega Evolution in that land. Luther too had a special partner, a creature so far apart from the rest in terms of power that Luther rarely felt the need to wield such strength.

The door opened, filling the room with light. The space was barren of furniture or decorations, for the Pokemon inside had no need for either. At the center of the division, resting atop an unadorned white pillow, was Luther’s pride and joy.

- I’m home, Caliel.

The revelation was entirely expected by the Absol, who could sense Luther’s presence at all times, thanks to the special bond the two shared. The white feline-like creature got to his feet and walked over to the man, gently nudging his leg. Luther was a man who was forced to develop an easy smile, courtesy of his entrepreneurial background; often he was forced to fake pleasantries with all manner of unsavoury individuals, smiling as he turned them out or drove them out of business before they even knew what was happening. With his Pokemon, and Caliel in particular, his smile was always genuine and warm.

- It’s time to go, I’m afraid. The time to take the next step is here… Golgota says everything is in place.

Caliel knew of Luther’s plan to disband the Rift and claim their resources for himself and the Helford Corporation. And he, too, had sense the reappearance of the creature Luther had wanted to adopt for so long… News of the man’s decision to leave for Fizzy Bubbles was hardly news at all. The Absol retrieved his Premier Ball from beneath the pillow and handed it over to Luther, who used it to recall his dear partner.

Only a few more to go. Next stop was the basement, a long walk away from Caliel’s room. A Door on the ground floor led to a spiraling staircase downwards into a darkness so complete, only one creature prospered in it. The sound of pincers snapping, scraping on one another frantically signaled the presence of Vlad, the Drapion Luther had gotten from Levin. The Poison-Type relished the absolute silence of the basement, which Luther intentionally allowed to be populated by the occasional Rattata: Vlad hunted in these conditions every day, knowing that if he succeeded here, then in broad daylight he’d be unstoppable. Not only that, Vlad was particularly antisocial, welcoming nobody’s company but Luther’s. The lone predator instantly identified Luther by his scent alone, and ceased the repetitive grinding of his claws against one another.

- Hello Vlad. Honing your claws, I see… good.

The excitement within the Ogre Scorp became palpable; he knew where Luther was getting at.

- We’re going back to your first hunting grounds, your land of birth. You’ve practiced enough with these lowly rats; we’re hunting big game from now on. Will you join me?

Even in the absolute darkness of the basement, he could sense Vlad nodding. A moment later, and the scorpion was called back inside his Vampire Ball, one more ally recruited for the journey ahead. And finally, it was time to see if the commotion he heard outside, on the side of the garden he was yet to visit, matched what he believed it to be.

Walking back out, he was pleased to see the afternoon sun was still shining. Yes, he was inclined to the Dark, but he was still human enough to enjoy a warm summer day. Ruin and Golgota waited patiently near the iron gate of the property, but there was still someone left to pick up.

Turning left to the garden, he saw his suspicions confirmed: the noise came from the clashing between two Pokemon, or rather, the attempts of one at engaging the other. Yakuma stood like a menacing tower with his arms crossed and his eyes closed; Raze the Larvitar, in turn, repeatedly lunged at the massive bear, inflicting negligible damage with every strike but, as always, unrelenting.

An unlikely partnership if I ever saw one. Yakuma is so very fond of his personal space, aloof and reserved… that he would take a liking to Raze is in itself a testament to the Larvitar’s heart. Raze can only quench his inner turmoil by battling, engaging everyone who will agree to face him. His potential is limitless… I can’t help but wonder who will reign supreme once Raze achieves his final form: him or Caliel...

The Rock-Type only interrupted his onslaught once Luther approached. Raze ran over to him and held on to his leg in a display of affection he saved only for his Trainer; Yakuma, meanwhile, merely tilted his head slightly in acknowledgement of his childhood friend’s arrival.

- Glad to see you practicing. Pardon my interruption, but I came to tell you something important… It has reappeared. And that means the time has come for me to return to that land, and begin my training to subdue the Rift. Yakuma, can I count on your assistance old friend? You’ve been with me since childhood, and I would be honoured if I could count on you now, at such a critical moment of my life.

The Pangoro didn’t need to give it any thought. Yakuma and Luther had been together for as long as either could remember, not as Trainer and Pokemon, but as brothers. If Luther needed his help, he couldn’t possibly deny it. Besides, it’d been a long time since he was allowed a chance to put his strength to use – the devastation he’d brought about at the Salin City Pokemon Center had been much too brief to sate his violent needs properly, and he’d had enough of suppressing his appetite for destruction. In silence as always, Yakuma nodded and headed for the gate to join Ruin and Golgota.

- What about you Raze? I believe it’s time we show the world the results of your training. Let’s show them a brand of power unlike anything they’ve ever seen!

And in doing so, find out who truly owns the mantle of Dark’s strongest: him or Caliel…

The question was met with a fist pump and glimmering eyes filed with determination. Raze was more focused than many Pokemon his age, manifesting impressive control over his lingering darkness, unlike Vice for example. It was a wonderful sign for the Larvitar’s future growth – its final form was a creature who could reshape entire landscapes, but power is nothing without control. If Raze managed to manipulate his bursting darkness even as a Tyranitar… what a wonderful sight that would be.

- Wonderful. Thank you Raze… I promise to take you to new heights along the way.

Back inside his Premier Ball Raze went, the same kind of Ball Luther used to house his other prized partner, Caliel. The pristine white Pokeballs he saved for the Pokemon he believed held the potential to Mega Evolve.

- And you can come out of hiding too. Don’t assume I cannot sense you, Obsid.

From Luther’s own shadow, a black mass began to rise, then take on a purple hue. Two gems surfaced from the coalescing shadows and, after a while, the Sableye took full form. Giggling madly, a huge toothy grin plastered on his ghostly face, Obsid climbed on Luther’s shoulder and perched himself atop his head, holding on to his black-and-white hair.

- I take it you heard the entire conversation; I’ve been sensing your presence since I walked through the gate. Are you with me, little friend?

Fizzy Bubbles was a land rumoured to have regions of incredible natural treasures, unexplored mineral wonders waiting to be ransacked. The prospect of braving those loot-filled caves was in itself enticing enough for Obsid, and as such the mischievous ghost naturally agreed. And that was it, the team had been gathered and Luther was at last ready to depart.

He left Helford Manor behind, wondering when he’d be able to return home, if ever. Ruin awaited and bowed as he walked close, allowing Luther to climb on her back, Golgota ready to follow. He recalled Yakuma back inside his old, dented Rocket Ball and gave the Hydreigon permission to take flight.

Off he went to the vast region of Fizzy Bubbles, and his first stop would be meeting the young woman named Liza.

---

A large black dragon soared above the skies of Salin City, Cascadia Archipelago. The Hydreigon circled the Cable Club building, until its rider instructed it to land.

- This is the place Ruin. You rmember it, yes? The place where we first met.

The hydra growled in acknowledgement: indeed, Salin’s Cable Club was where Levin Sanders had traded her over to her current master. And here they were again, because Luther sought to make another deal, one he’d wanted to conclude for a long time now.

Ruin landed in front of the shop’s door and Luther unmounted the beast. He walked inside, earning the same looks of fear and apprehension he always did when entering public places – his reputation preceded him, even if he’d been anything less than pleasant when dealing with shopkeepers.

Inside, a young woman awaited him already. Liza, the girl who’d hatched a very special Pokemon some months prior. The creature, Luther sensed, was unique, but she had declined his first approach for a trade. Understandable, but the last Helford seldom gave up on a deal he knew he could cut. And sure enough, Golgota had picked up information that Liza was finally willing to part with the Inkay he so craved – one solid offer later, and the deal was struck.

The last piece of the puzzle: the Psychic Pokemon that will open what few doors remain closed to me.

After politely greeting the younger woman and, in a show of good faith, paying her in advance for the creature, he turned his attention to the Inkay, who he felt was attempting something he simply wouldn’t allow.

You wish to prod my mind? Read my thoughts? Control me? That you will not be able to do, I’m afraid. Not at your current Level. But I can make you the single most fearsome force in the world of Psychic wielders. Do you trust me?

Nobody else present in the Cable Club could hear the exchange between Luther and Inkay, but the squid-like Pokemon was immediately enthralled by the human’s offer, not to mention fascinated at his degree of mental fortitude. Luther, in turn, knew exactly what sort of carrot to dangle in front of anyone he wished to recruit, but his respect for this particular specimen went beyond making empty promises. He’d wanted this Pokemon for too long not to devote as much of himself as possible into raising him.

- The trade is concluded, I believe. Thank you for your time and patience, Miss Liza. It was a genuine pleasure doing business with you. Hopefully one day you’ll be able to witness what your Inkay has become.

As for you, I hope my offer is to your liking. Your potential is undeniable, and I would be honoured to help you hone it to its absolute maximum.

The Inkay smiled and nodded, the idea of one day being powerful enough to manipulate entire crowds way too alluring to pass up. This man was special, Inkay could feel it…

- Very well, - Luther said out loud – welcome to the family. Your name, should you agree, will henceforth be Id, like the deepest recesses of the human mind.

He picked up the Rocket Ball where Id had been housed thus far and recalled his new ally, friend and brother – as were all creatures he welcomed to his side -, making a mental note to switch him to a new Ball while trying his best to conceal the admittedly childish rush of excitement inside him. That things would line up so perfectly and he would find himself the owner of such a remarkable little critter, when he was starting to lose hope, filled him with determination to see his missions through to the end: firstly growing strong enough to defeat the Rift, and next taking his Dark Pokemon to the status they rightly deserved… as rulers of Fizzy Bubbles.

------

Trading 5 Candies, Thunder Stone and Very Hot Cross Bun to sweetbbydoll for Lv 1 Male Inkay. Thanks!

Discarding his Rocket Ball and placing him inside Pokeball 29/30 (last one used)
Old 06-10-2016, 01:27 PM   #4878
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading 5 Candies, Thunder Stone and Very Hot Cross Bun to sweetbbydoll for Lv 1 Male Inkay. Thanks!

Discarding his Rocket Ball and placing him inside Pokeball 29/30 (last one used)
Trading my Lv.1 Male Inkay in a Rocketball w/Cut to MarbleZone for 5 candies, 1 Thunder Stone and 1 Very Hot Cross Bun. Thank you, enjoy your new Pokémon!

Trade Closed

~*~*~

Trading my L.8 Female Houndour w/ a Modest nature, Ball Capsule, 10 HPs, 3 IQs, 20 in Cool, Smart, Tough Stats, 100 in Beauty and Cute, EM Pursuit, MTs: Hyper Voice, Swift, HM: Rock Smash, TMs: Sunny Day, Solar Beam to Naruxami for 250 Pokedollars (decided to lower the amount) and 1 candy. Enjoy your new partner!

Trade Started

Last edited by sweetbbydoll; 06-10-2016 at 02:13 PM.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:33 PM   #4879
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Trading my L.8 Female Houndour w/ a Modest nature, Ball Capsule, 10 HPs, 3 IQs, 20 in Cool, Smart, Tough Stats, 100 in Beauty and Cute, EM Pursuit, MTs: Hyper Voice, Swift, HM: Rock Smash, TMs: Sunny Day, Solar Beam to Naruxami for 250 Pokedollars (decided to lower the amount) and 1 candy. Enjoy your new partner!

Trade Started
Trading sweetbbydoll $250 and 1 candy for the Level 8 Female Houndour.

Thank you so much~

*Trade Closed*
Old 06-12-2016, 01:24 AM   #4880
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading this Lv.1 female Makuhita to Connor for 1 candy. Enjoy!

*Trade started*
Old 06-12-2016, 08:43 AM   #4881
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading this Lv.1 female Makuhita to Connor for 1 candy. Enjoy!

*Trade started*
Trading 1 Rare Candy for Pest's Makuhita.

Trade closed
Old 06-12-2016, 10:18 PM   #4882
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading my Level 1 M Pineco to Itzatrap for 1 Candy. (Stats below)

**TRADE OPENED**

Spoiler: show

Name: Pineco
Classification: Bagworm Pokémon
Type: Bug
Held Item:
Level: 1
Nature:
Ability:
IQ: 0/100
Contest Stats: Beauty – 0 || Cool – 0 || Cute – 0 || Smart – 0 || Tough – 0
Happiness Points: 0
Birthday:
Evolutionary Chain: -> Lv.31 ->
Received: Egg House

Moves
Level Up:
Tackle | Protect

Egg Moves:

Move Tutor:

TM/HM/CM:
Old 06-12-2016, 11:40 PM   #4883
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading my Level 1 M Pineco to Itzatrap for 1 Candy. (Stats below)

**TRADE OPENED**

Name: Pineco
Classification: Bagworm Pokémon
Type: Bug
Held Item:
Nature:
Ability:
IQ: 0/100
Contest Stats: Beauty – 0 || Cool – 0 || Cute – 0 || Smart – 0 || Tough – 0
Happiness Points: 0
Birthday:
Evolutionary Chain: -> Lv.31 ->
Received: Egg House

Moves
Level Up:
Tackle | Protect

Egg Moves:

Move Tutor:

TM/HM/CM:
Traded my candy for jolteonjak's level 1 male Pineco.

**Trade Closed**

Thank you very much!
Old 06-13-2016, 01:27 PM   #4884
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Trading $10 to Escalion for his Level 1, genderless magnemite.

*Trade initiated*
Old 06-13-2016, 04:11 PM   #4885
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEU View Post
Trading $10 to Escalion for his Level 1, genderless magnemite.

*Trade initiated*
Trading my Lv.1 Genderless Magnemite to BLUE for $10.

Have fun with it! ^_^

*Trade Closed*
Old 06-13-2016, 11:39 PM   #4886
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Nobody sees us, Stops us, betrays us

The blurring was inevitable, really. The smudging, the ink stains on her hands... Even from the short trip from the Pelipper's beak to the brand new gym's mailbox, rain pelted the landscape with such viciousness that the pristine lines and swirls with which her name had been written would be marred by torrential streaks. In her awkward attempts to stuff the letter in her bosom and dash madly back into the house, the envelope nearly splits in two, eliciting a frustrated groan from the young woman as her rain-soaked body announces itself with the sound of dripping on the floor and the heavy, measured rhythm of combat boots. Not that there was really much of an entryway for her to dry herself off in - these were luxuries that could not be afforded right now.

It struck her as odd. The rain in Lacunosa Town was usually so gentle when it arrived - a soft presence that cooled the landscape. Then again, she'd heard that the Summer months had a tendency to bring storms along with them.

Odder still, the letter had been addressed to her.

Vowing to mop up after herself later, she removes the sopping mess of ink and paper from her chest and sets it on the reception desk. The sound of metallic waddling catches her ear from the training area, as she is approached by a short, bipedal Pokemon, whose demure smile is overshadowed by an eerie, toothy maw. She pats the crocodile-like appendage atop the Mawile's head with affection before heading to the lockers for a brief bit of rummaging, only to return with a jet black hair dryer. She takes a brief look around the quiet space, with its single floor of unremarkable furnishings and drab little training rooms, uninteresting save for the group portraits of smiling trainers with their equally ecstatic Pokemon displayed in various nooks and crannies - and, of course, the homemade banner with "GLORY TO LACUNOSA!" written in gigantic lettering. The search confirms what she already knew - the others had not yet returned from their trip to the city to pick up supplies. She smiles a bit at this, as she struggles to make the dryer's short cord reach the outlet. She far preferred when her eccentric behavior was not questioned. The Mawile merely looks on with his set of smiles.

After some patient (and then increasingly not-so-patient) attempts at drying the letter with the device, the young woman shuts off the dryer and puts it aside, not even bothering to unplug it. Her thin, pale fingers dexterously sort through the delicate wreckage until it forms a murky, yet barely discernible message.

After such care and diligence to make the letter whole again, it seems ironic how fervently now she wanted to give it to her Pokemon to shred. Recollections of the past were taking shape, filling her with anger and longing, spreading like a poison -

The sound of the door bursting open and rain pouring onto the laminated floor snaps her immediately out of her reverie. The man in the doorway lurches forward as the door swings back into its frame, his movements quick, his voice quicker - every movement, every syllable a mad rush of thought and action. His muscles bear the burden of heavy exercise and training, tightly wound and sizzling with tension. Even with all of this nervousness, his aura and presence is one of a Leader.

"YOU!" He points at the young woman, for a brief moment of focus, before his eyes flit about with a mixture of curiosity and mild agitation. "What are you doing? We have BATTLES to win! We will not become LEGENDS sitting around like this! I wanted to ask you - thinking of possibly switching up Steelix's move rotation - I think the force of her gyro ball might be sub-optimal given the current angle she's tilting her head at, so I'm thinking I might run some training sessions with her, maybe get your input, since I think our doubles win percentage is at least above the 50% mark at this point against league-rated opponents -" He rattles off a few numbers, his eyes circling about as if watching imaginary numbers fall into place in an intricate calculation. In his moment of distraction, she makes her way past him, towards the door. She grunts as she hurls the door back open against the force of the wind outside, a moment of regret crossing her mind at the disarray she was leaving behind. Only for a couple of days.

"I'm heading to Fizzytopia. Some loose ends need tying up." She tries to make the statement as nonchalantly as possible, but the "loose ends" force a slight crack in her voice.

"At least 54% if you count the - Oh." He furrows his brow. "I can come with you. The others should be back soon, and we can all go with you. We can protect you from -"

"I am not the one who would need protecting, and you know that," she hisses. Mawile, who follows closely behind her, nods grimly in affirmation.

"Hey now - the world is a scary place. Lots of scary people. You aren't the only one. I'm just saying that, if there's a scary out there that beats your particular breed of scary -"

"Which there is NOT," the young woman retorts. Mawile's toothy jaws gnash - a weird form of clapping, perhaps.

"Of course not, 'cause you're the best. We're the best," he responds, his tone optimistic, but cautious. "But if, say, there happens to be someone out there who is second best, and happens to get lucky, or rallies a bunch of mooks to get revenge, y'know, 'cause of all the stuff that - Oh, sorry, phone call from one of our trainers. Hang on."

As he fiddles with his Xtranceiver, the young woman slams the door behind her, cursing under her breath. What kept that man and his crew alive was an absolute mystery - she had slaughtered far more powerful adversaries on far less provocation. But he was, rather paradoxically for his demeanor, a man of discipline who offered her a chance to erasing the stains of her past - not from her memory, of course, she knew the dangers of that treatment all too well - but from her future. In exchange, she had to fight - fight at the gym, and fight with herself. A continuous uphill battle. Either way, the authorities had stopped calling. Strange Pokemon had stopped showing up at places she took residence. Even Mawile was becoming less likely to attack without provocation. There was only the matter of this damned letter to attend to... Of course, she could ignore it, but it would be against her training at this point. Loathe as she was to admit it... It did help.

Mawile clings to her leg, looking up at her sweetly with big, red eyes.

"Oh, fine. I'll let you stay in your Pokeball so you don't get rained on."

The toothy grin widens.

In the months before, she had dyed her hair white, then pink, then red, then brown. She had thrown away most of the clothes which had been part of her trademark style, though she was never able to part from her beloved combat boots. Today was a green strapless top with cute jean shorts - it clashed, of course, but when did she ever give a damn? Now, her black roots were showing through her latest mix of hair dyes - this time, an ombrée look comprised of aqua and indigo - and her makeup was some kind of shimmering silver mess around the eyes that might have looked good in the morning for five minutes before she inadvertently smudged it. She felt it was enough that she was no longer familiar.

This, too, was supposed to be a familiar place. A familiar town. It may as well have been another universe.

She makes her way through the double doors of the Cable Club Trading Center, maneuvering the crowds. The sender of the letter was not a name she recognized, but as the face of the tall, pale teenager comes into view, something about him resonates like the echo of a distant memory. With a scowl on her face, she practically slams the Pokeball on the table in front of him, the force being enough to startle nearby trainers.

"Foongus, huh. Foongus." The soft, eerie snarl that emanates from her lips is thick with darkness. "You ask me, of all people, to trade you a Foongus. Perhaps you do not know my reputation? That last time I came here, it was with the intent to... well, you must know SOMETHING about me, hm? After all, you researched my aliases... Figured out where I ran to after practically a year of changing addresses, moving across continents... Sent me a letter out of the blue... For a Foongus." Her snarl threatens to transform into a yell, her chest flaring like the bellows of a hellish furnace. Yet, the furnace dampens quickly into a sickly sigh.

"I suppose it is better off with you. I..." Her eyes turn downward. "I cannot bear to even look at the poor thing, to be honest. The memories... are bittersweet, but I cannot stomach them." She pauses. "I do not need your money, really. I just have to ask...

Why?"

((OOC: Trading Level 1 Male Foongus to Lil'Twick for $10.))

Last edited by Marion Ette; 06-14-2016 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Wording
Old 06-15-2016, 10:27 AM   #4887
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
The blurring was inevitable, really. The smudging, the ink stains on her hands... Even from the short trip from the Pelipper's beak to the brand new gym's mailbox, rain pelted the landscape with such viciousness that the pristine lines and swirls with which her name had been written would be marred by torrential streaks. In her awkward attempts to stuff the letter in her bosom and dash madly back into the house, the envelope nearly splits in two, eliciting a frustrated groan from the young woman as her rain-soaked body announces itself with the sound of dripping on the floor and the heavy, measured rhythm of combat boots. Not that there was really much of an entryway for her to dry herself off in - these were luxuries that could not be afforded right now.

It struck her as odd. The rain in Lacunosa Town was usually so gentle when it arrived - a soft presence that cooled the landscape. Then again, she'd heard that the Summer months had a tendency to bring storms along with them.

Odder still, the letter had been addressed to her.

Vowing to mop up after herself later, she removes the sopping mess of ink and paper from her chest and sets it on the reception desk. The sound of metallic waddling catches her ear from the training area, as she is approached by a short, bipedal Pokemon, whose demure smile is overshadowed by an eerie, toothy maw. She pats the crocodile-like appendage atop the Mawile's head with affection before heading to the lockers for a brief bit of rummaging, only to return with a jet black hair dryer. She takes a brief look around the quiet space, with its single floor of unremarkable furnishings and drab little training rooms, uninteresting save for the group portraits of smiling trainers with their equally ecstatic Pokemon displayed in various nooks and crannies - and, of course, the homemade banner with "GLORY TO LACUNOSA!" written in gigantic lettering. The search confirms what she already knew - the others had not yet returned from their trip to the city to pick up supplies. She smiles a bit at this, as she struggles to make the dryer's short cord reach the outlet. She far preferred when her eccentric behavior was not questioned. The Mawile merely looks on with his set of smiles.

After some patient (and then increasingly not-so-patient) attempts at drying the letter with the device, the young woman shuts off the dryer and puts it aside, not even bothering to unplug it. Her thin, pale fingers dexterously sort through the delicate wreckage until it forms a murky, yet barely discernible message.

After such care and diligence to make the letter whole again, it seems ironic how fervently now she wanted to give it to her Pokemon to shred. Recollections of the past were taking shape, filling her with anger and longing, spreading like a poison -

The sound of the door bursting open and rain pouring onto the laminated floor snaps her immediately out of her reverie. The man in the doorway lurches forward as the door swings back into its frame, his movements quick, his voice quicker - every movement, every syllable a mad rush of thought and action. His muscles bear the burden of heavy exercise and training, tightly wound and sizzling with tension. Even with all of this nervousness, his aura and presence is one of a Leader.

"YOU!" He points at the young woman, for a brief moment of focus, before his eyes flit about with a mixture of curiosity and mild agitation. "What are you doing? We have BATTLES to win! We will not become LEGENDS sitting around like this! I wanted to ask you - thinking of possibly switching up Steelix's move rotation - I think the force of her gyro ball might be sub-optimal given the current angle she's tilting her head at, so I'm thinking I might run some training sessions with her, maybe get your input, since I think our doubles win percentage is at least above the 50% mark at this point against league-rated opponents -" He rattles off a few numbers, his eyes circling about as if watching imaginary numbers fall into place in an intricate calculation. In his moment of distraction, she makes her way past him, towards the door. She grunts as she hurls the door back open against the force of the wind outside, a moment of regret crossing her mind at the disarray she was leaving behind. Only for a couple of days.

"I'm heading to Fizzytopia. Some loose ends need tying up." She tries to make the statement as nonchalantly as possible, but the "loose ends" force a slight crack in her voice.

"At least 54% if you count the - Oh." He furrows his brow. "I can come with you. The others should be back soon, and we can all go with you. We can protect you from -"

"I am not the one who would need protecting, and you know that," she hisses. Mawile, who follows closely behind her, nods grimly in affirmation.

"Hey now - the world is a scary place. Lots of scary people. You aren't the only one. I'm just saying that, if there's a scary out there that beats your particular breed of scary -"

"Which there is NOT," the young woman retorts. Mawile's toothy jaws gnash - a weird form of clapping, perhaps.

"Of course not, 'cause you're the best. We're the best," he responds, his tone optimistic, but cautious. "But if, say, there happens to be someone out there who is second best, and happens to get lucky, or rallies a bunch of mooks to get revenge, y'know, 'cause of all the stuff that - Oh, sorry, phone call from one of our trainers. Hang on."

As he fiddles with his Xtranceiver, the young woman slams the door behind her, cursing under her breath. What kept that man and his crew alive was an absolute mystery - she had slaughtered far more powerful adversaries on far less provocation. But he was, rather paradoxically for his demeanor, a man of discipline who offered her a chance to erasing the stains of her past - not from her memory, of course, she knew the dangers of that treatment all too well - but from her future. In exchange, she had to fight - fight at the gym, and fight with herself. A continuous uphill battle. Either way, the authorities had stopped calling. Strange Pokemon had stopped showing up at places she took residence. Even Mawile was becoming less likely to attack without provocation. There was only the matter of this damned letter to attend to... Of course, she could ignore it, but it would be against her training at this point. Loathe as she was to admit it... It did help.

Mawile clings to her leg, looking up at her sweetly with big, red eyes.

"Oh, fine. I'll let you stay in your Pokeball so you don't get rained on."

The toothy grin widens.

In the months before, she had dyed her hair white, then pink, then red, then brown. She had thrown away most of the clothes which had been part of her trademark style, though she was never able to part from her beloved combat boots. Today was a green strapless top with cute jean shorts - it clashed, of course, but when did she ever give a damn? Now, her black roots were showing through her latest mix of hair dyes - this time, an ombrée look comprised of aqua and indigo - and her makeup was some kind of shimmering silver mess around the eyes that might have looked good in the morning for five minutes before she inadvertently smudged it. She felt it was enough that she was no longer familiar.

This, too, was supposed to be a familiar place. A familiar town. It may as well have been another universe.

She makes her way through the double doors of the Cable Club Trading Center, maneuvering the crowds. The sender of the letter was not a name she recognized, but as the face of the tall, pale teenager comes into view, something about him resonates like the echo of a distant memory. With a scowl on her face, she practically slams the Pokeball on the table in front of him, the force being enough to startle nearby trainers.

"Foongus, huh. Foongus." The soft, eerie snarl that emanates from her lips is thick with darkness. "You ask me, of all people, to trade you a Foongus. Perhaps you do not know my reputation? That last time I came here, it was with the intent to... well, you must know SOMETHING about me, hm? After all, you researched my aliases... Figured out where I ran to after practically a year of changing addresses, moving across continents... Sent me a letter out of the blue... For a Foongus." Her snarl threatens to transform into a yell, her chest flaring like the bellows of a hellish furnace. Yet, the furnace dampens quickly into a sickly sigh.

"I suppose it is better off with you. I..." Her eyes turn downward. "I cannot bear to even look at the poor thing, to be honest. The memories... are bittersweet, but I cannot stomach them." She pauses. "I do not need your money, really. I just have to ask...

Why?"

((OOC: Trading Level 1 Male Foongus to Lil'Twick for $10.))

How long ago was it? Years? Days? Weeks? Seconds? For Austin, time seemed to not even move. The few memories he had, he could recall with an acute vividness. Were they really his memories? Or videos? It was hard to know. It was hard to understand. It seemed like yesterday he wrote the letter. Or was it yesterday? It couldn't have been yesterday. Yesterday Jakob made everyone tea. The Espurr usually made everyone coffee. Tea... Why tea? Marie happily drank it, being the motherly figure she is when not pranking everyone around her. Since Nick joined the team, the two pranksters have been running amok. Poor Parker. Poor, poor Parker. The Mareep always are at the butt-end of their pranks. It was nice to have a full house.

It was hell.

Of all the things Austin has done, this was the strangest. Most other people would call him crazy, others already do. This woman was to be feared. What she has done... What she might do again. It was hard to track her down. Track her down once more. Would she remember him? He assumed yes, she would. A faint itch on the back over her mind. Sometimes, things happen momentarily. Blink, and you miss it. Yet, these tiny moments can last forever. Such as this will be. Such as it was fated to be.

Austin walked through the halls of the cable club. The air was different than his previous visits. The harbinger was here. He smiled, though the world wouldn't see it. She after all did come. Determination is a powerful... force. He walked towards the designated table, and saw her. Saw her once more.

"So she came," a quiet murmur as he continued to approach. She looked so different now. Yet... No matter how much someone changes how they look; there is no escape from who they are within. With a scowl, she questions why he summoned her here. Summoned here to this hell to trade a Foongus. So many hoops. So many hoops, for a Foongus.

He pulls down his mask for a second, flashing her a smile before putting it back on. It was still hard to read her. The Mawile was new though. But, things come and go. Was it really a shock? Considering what she's doing to avoid her past muddying her future, it made sense.

"You saved me once. I was younger. I don't recall my age, but the information sleeps next to this great barrier. A wall that hides all of my memories... memories of before the fire. Yet... It stayed within my mind. Stayed within my heart."

A deep breath.

"Here, take this." He hands her the payment. "You know the rules well enough, has to be a voluntary exchange with both sides offering something within economic value. I'll take this little guy. You know, I would've been surprised if you didn't come..." He looked around. Even within casual conversation, this was certainly... Dangerous.

"Considering how persistent I was. I mean, the majority of my letter was fluff. I could've poured in a few sugar packets, it would be the same. All that mattered is that you came. Even if you barely remember me... Please remember me as you see me today. Someone... Who was your friend once. I need to head back to my fallen paradise. I'm afraid that my Espurr is having an aneurysm right now," he spoke, letting the Foongus out quickly. It looked up at him, and tears started welling up in the poor fungus' eyes. Scooping the poor thing up, the boy gave one last look at her.

"Thank you for coming here. This should be the last time our paths cross. I just, wanted to fulfill our promise you know? No matter how much you try to change yourself, to prevent what you've done, it'll still stay. It just takes some time to remember. Time to unravel what was buried. Time... to heal. Regardless, thanks for making this last stand, Marion."

And with that, he walked out of the cable club, not looking back for even a second.

(ooc: Trading Marion Ette $10 for her Lv. 1 Male Foongus

~trade closed~)
Old 06-16-2016, 02:12 AM   #4888
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Trading my Lv.1 Genderless Solrock to DaveTheFishGuy, for 250 Pokédollars, enjoy!

Trade Started
Old 06-17-2016, 08:10 AM   #4889
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Trading my Lv.1 Genderless Solrock to DaveTheFishGuy, for 250 Pokédollars, enjoy!

Trade Started
He had to stop sometime. This would bring him up to an even 50 Pokémon, filling up his allotted slots in Fizzytopia's PC storage system. Even though all his Pokémon were pretty much living free-range in the area surrounding the Rough Skin's bay, they were still linked up to the digital service... he was gonna have to start using his Rare Candy reserves if he wanted space for the few Pokémon still on his wanted list. He didn't mind that - he was down to a handful now.

Stepping into the Cable Club, he spotted his contact, stepping over to Liza at the Trade Machine she was stationed by. "Thanks for this." he muttered, his voice low. "I needed this, to... to repay a friend." he added, semi-cryptically. He placed a wad of cash down on the trade pad - quite the sum, but one he could certainly afford. The notes were vaporised instantly, replaced with the familiar form of a PokéBall. He took it, staring at it intently, before turning and nodding to the other trainer and striding out of the building, a sense of purpose washing over him.

Outside, he walked across the clearing to some nearby vegetation. There was an odd landmark there - a pastel-green lump of stratified rock. Atop it was a red, tentacular Pokémon, the Octillery looking up at her trainer's reappearance, while some holes in the base of the rock exuded the claws and face of a large Crustle, Detritus bearing his Tyranitar-hewn home, as always. They were the two he'd brought to this. They were the only ones who were there that day - the only ones who'd understand.

"...we've come a long way since then. We've accomplished so much." he mumbled quietly, looking at the orb in his hand. "We each had to face terrible things." There was a low grunt from Detritus. The day Dave and Suzi had met the then-Dwebble, only sheer luck had saved him from being devoured along with the rest of his swarm by the awakening Beast of the Desert of Illusion. Only the three of them, working together, along with a host of a nearby village's Pokémon, had stopped the monstrous creature from carving a swathe of destruction across the whole Arcane Realm. It was that battle that Dave had suffered his own greatest loss - something entrusted to him, something he was to keep safe... and failed.

He swung his pack off his shoulder, landing it on the floor at his feet, bending to reach into it, his hand clenched around something inside, pulling it out to unfurl it into a sheet of red. It was cape-like, fastened at the top around an obvious neck. He'd not worn it yet, but suspected he'd have to in the future. It would be easier now. Dave slipped Mahad's Mantle over his head to rest over his shoulders, giving him a change in appearance, looking like... some kind of holy man, almost. Which was kinda the point. It had been a parting gift from its previous owner, one of the four Pillars of the village, sort of a council of elders. Mahad was the Pillar of Belief, and had shown the most faith in Dave's ability to help his people overcome their struggle with the Beast. Faith that had ultimately been rewarded.

Holding the PokéBall in one hand, he tossed it into the air, wordlessly. The device split, disgorging light outward to coalesce into a mostly-spherical shape, with spikes jutting outward from the central mass. As the light faded, he sighed softly, the sight soothing some old wounds. This wasn't the Solrock he had lost to the Beast's jaws in the desert, entrusted to him by his friend, the one who had given him the robe he now wore. But he could use it to honour the memory of that lost Pokémon, and to remind himself of his own shortcomings. Shortcomings that he could build on.

The living meteorite hung in the air, eyes staring intently at its new trainer. Dave knew the species, like most Psychics, had powerful telepathic abilities, and didn't resist as he felt a mental probe prodding at his brain, willingly giving up the information that was desired. The Solrock understood, rotating its body forward in a facsimile of a nod. Dave stepped forward, reaching out to touch the craggy surface of the living sun. It didn't react, but the fisherman felt a warmth spreading through him, a soft sigh leaving his lips. "Yes... good." he stated, before starting to walk back home, the Solrock falling in alongside him, Detritus lumbering behind, Suzi holding tight to his shell. "Welcome to the family... Mahad."

---------------------

OOC:
Trading $250 to SBD for her Lv. 1 Genderless Solrock.

Also transferring it into this Space Ball.

Thanks a lot!

--Trade Closed--

Last edited by DaveTheFishGuy; 07-03-2016 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-17-2016, 08:45 AM   #4890
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Spinda

"So are we just gonna pretend you didn't promise you'd try to stop impusively collecting new team members?"
Michael gave off a sheepish chuckle as he walked down the streets of Fizzytopia, with his Panpour riding on his shoulder. Blue was right, he did set himself a maxiumum quota and he reached said quota a few months back. But here he was, making his way over to the Cable Club again to yet again add to his roster.
"I know, I know... I just couldn't help myself. I saw some potential in the guy and you know how I am when it comes to sparks of potential." Michael muttered, ashamed. Blue gave the breeder a playful swipe to the back of his head.
"Hey, hey, I'm not judging dude. Relax!" Blue reassured. Michael wasn't convinced though, his feelings of guilt evident by the way he dragged his feet. Blue jumped onto his trainer's head, leaning over so he was face to upside down face with the man.
"Dude, I think I speak for everyone in the team when I say we like it when you're fired up like this. It means things are about to get so much more fun~!" Michael gave his Panpour an apologetic smile. Blue was right, he was overthinking things again. Nobody really cared about how big a trainer's team was, and everyone in his team was very supportive of their trainer's random bouts of energy. And as long as they were happy, he was happy. Blue watched triumphantly as the light returned to his trainer's eyes. With a renewed feeling of excitement, Michael started to run through the town, his Panpour whistling and cheering as he held tightly onto his head.
"There's the Michael I know and love!" Blue whooped excitedly. The duo reached the Cable Club way earlier than they'd planned. Michael looked around the bustling shop, trying to find the trainer n who he'd talked to online. They found her quietly tucked away in one of the corners, as if she were trying to take up less space than everyone else. As Michael approached the woman and started up the trade preparations, Blue leapt off his shoulder, trying to scope out their target.
" So, who is it? Who's our new housema- oh, hello."
Blue's search was interrupted as the trainer released a Bunnelby onto the table next to her. He quickly leapt onto the tabletop and started circling the Bunnelby, giving him a few playful rubs as he checked the bunny out.
"I see what you meant Michael, I can almost feel the sparks coming off of this guy! A Grade-A cutie if I do say so myself!" Blue crooned. The Bunnelby started to blush, awkwardly trying to back away from the overly friendly Panpour,
"Hey dude uh... I 'preciate the compliments but could you maybe like settle down with the frisking and such? I'm getting a mite bit uncomfortable." The Bunnelby asked, anxiously. Michael looked over at the two pokemon, noting how distressed the Bunnelby was acting. He gave his Panpour a quick tap on the shoulder.
"Blue, chill out dude. We've talked about this." He told Blue as firmly as he could. Blue wasn't deterred.
"I'm sorry Mike, but how can I compose myself while in the presence of a Bunnelby this handsome?" Blue replied, before somehow pulling out a bouquet of flowers from out of nowhere. He presented them to the Bunnelby.
"For you, sir." The Bunnelby gave a few embarrassed squeaks, unsure as to how to react. Blue smirked.
"He's speechless, How cute!" Blue said, cheerfully. Michael gave the Bunnelby an apologetic smile.
"I'm sorry dude, he's like this with almost everyone. I apologise if he's offended you in any way."
The Bunnelby seemed to understand the apology, waving his hands as if to say "Don't worry about it." Blue took a few steps back, holding his paw to his chest as overdramatically as he could.
"Offended? Michael, you hurt me. I'm only praising his looks." He cried, not only chewing the scenery but the script and audience as well. The Panpour looked back to the Bunnelby, giving him a cheeky smile.
"But how about I say something REALLY offensive? Blow those cute ears right off his head~?"
Blue's crude attempt at an advance was hindered as Michael playfully tugged him back by his tail. Michael held the Panpour in place, looking him dead in the eyes as he said,
"He's gonna be picked up by somebody else. I'll try to see if I can work out a deal with them but please understand that it's likely that he might not come home with us. Now chill your jets before we end up with a lawsuit on our hands." Blue sat down sulking.
"I take it back, you're no fun at all." He moaned, sticking his tongue out at Michael prompting the trainer to stick his tongue out in response.
"Fiiiiiine, I'll stop. But if it's not him, who is it?" Blue groaned, annoyed. His question was answered by a shout from above him.
"IN THE NAME OF JUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!" Michael and Blue looked up to see a masked Spinda standing on top of the trading machine. Well, standing wasn't the right word - desperately trying to keep his balance would be a better description.
"Oh boy." Blue's previous annoyance was gone, replaced by his usual curiosity. He looked on amused and intrigued as the Spinda tottered backwards a few steps before dashing forward, taking a mighty heroic leap off of the trading machine towards the table he was standing on. Blue mentally counted to three before taking a step backwards, aiming to avoid getting flattened with his usual dramatic flair.
It didn't matter though. Spinda crashed face first into the opposite side of the table, missing Blue by such a large margin that the Panpour moving made no difference. The Spinda brushed himself off and got back to his feet with practiced flourish, undeterred by the scene he was causing. He rushed forward towards the Bunnelby and Panpour.
"FEAR NOT, FRIEND! I, Percival, have come to save you from this lecherous miscreaaaaaaaAAAH-" Percival's exclaimations were interrupted as he charged too far, accidentally running between the two pokemon and falling off the table. Blue cringed, as a single trail of sweat ran down the back of his head.
"Meet our newest team mate." Michael said, chuckling.
"You serious?" Blue asked, incredulous. Michael nodded, kneeling down under the table to check on the Spinda.
"Wait, you're actually, ACTUALLY serious." Blue deadpanned. Michael scooped up Percival, giving the normal type a quick scan for injuries. Surprisingly, the Spinda seemed to be unharmed by his accident.
"What luck! I seem to have found a lost wallet under the table! I shall not rest until I find it's owner!" Percival shouted, brandishing said wallet aloft. A nearby trainer saw the wallet and ran over, relieved. He explained to Michael that he'd spent the last three hours looking for the wallet, and was worried that it had been stolen. He thanked Michael and Percival, before leaving the shop with a spring in his step. Michael set Percival down back onto the table, as Blue made his way over to the pair.
"Well I mean... I woulda preferred your friend. But you seem fun enough I guess. I mean, you'll fit right in with the rest of us lunatics. Name's Blue, welcome to the troupe!" Blue said, holding his paw out to shake the Spinda's hand.
"The pleasure is mine, friend! Let us fight for justice side by side!" Percival cries heroically, before tottering forward. However as he tried to shake Blue's paw Percival accidentally tripped and fell forward, knocking Blue over. The Panpour fell onto his back, skidding back a few paces before stopping just short of the table's edge. Blue sits up, rubbing his back in pain before giving Percival an angry glare.
"Hey! What the hell ma-" Blue started, before his angry accusation was interrupted by the sound of an angry Zebstrika nearby. The unruly Zebstrika gave off a mighty thunderbolt, striking Percival dead on. Blue looked on in horror as the electricity arced its way through the Spinda's body, but the Spinda seemed very nonplussed about the whole ordeal. The Zebstrika was quickly subdued, with Michael giving it's trainer a few tips on how to control the Electric Type.
"You alright, Percy?" Blue asked, worried. Percival brushed himself off, setting his fur back into place after the shock made him puff up.
"I'm fine! I have suffered worse in my pursuit of justice! Though I am glad you managed to get out of the way in time, that Thunderbolt would have really hurt you." Percy replied, nonchalantly. It was then Blue noticed where Percival had been standing - he was right where he himself had been a minute prior. Had Percival not tripped over...
"I guess I should be thankful." Blue smirked, trying to hide his newfound interest in his new teammate.
"No need for thanks, it's my job to protect the innocent and uphold justice! Though if I could make one request: Please, refer to me as Percival, not Percy."
"Whatever you say, Percy."Blue taunted cheekily.

----------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Trading Tyoyo 1 Rare Candy for his Level 1 Male Spinda. Prepare villains, for Percival is coming to smite you down FOR JUSTICE!

*Trade Started!*
Old 06-17-2016, 05:23 PM   #4891
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsy View Post
[SIZE="1"]OOC: Trading Tyoyo 1 Rare Candy for his Level 1 Male Spinda. Prepare villains, for Percival is coming to smite you down FOR JUSTICE!

*Trade Started!*
Profit was hard to make in this world. The most reliable path Jade had found was stealing eggs from a storage center, hatching them, and trading them on the internet. Suspect, sure, but the restriction on Eggs for people who couldn't afford to get into a far away land where Pokemon lived was pretty damaging to an innocent girl trying to make a living. Plus, she followed the same restrictions as everyone else. She was a petty thief, not a criminal. And she needed these to feed her Pokemon.

Today was a good day, a day where she got two trades to the same trainer. He was a bouncy guy around the same age as her with a small army of Pokemon. He seemed happy to add these two to his squad, and she could see why he'd want the Bunnelby. Spinda was another story.

When he showed up to the Cable Club. Jade left her corner of the warehouse-sized building, chewing gum and glancing around the room for the Spinda she was supposed to be handing off. "You're gonna pick up this Bunnelby from the other guy too, right? Say hi, he's a little shy." Jade said, popping open the Pokeball and letting the bunny look around. She was pretty sure there was some sort of harassment happening with the Panpour, but it wasn't her Panpour.

Spinda's loud outburst made Jade jump back in shock. Her immediate reaction was to take his Pokeball, slam it on the machine, and take the candy from the counter. "Great. Thanks for trading. Good luck. Peace." Jade blurted out quickly, unheard by the others and left to make her other trade, Bunnelby in hand. That Spinda was their problem now.

Trading Whimsy a Lv 1 Male Spinda for a candy. glhf

Trade closed.

- - -

Trading Ex-Admiral Insane a Lv 1 Male Bunnelby for 3 candies.

Trade opened.
Old 06-21-2016, 03:01 AM   #4892
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Trading Ex-Admiral Insane a Lv 1 Male Bunnelby for 3 candies.

Trade opened.
Trading 3 Rare Candies to Tyoyo for a Lv.1 Male Bunnelby

Thanks Tyoyo!

*Trade Closed*
Old 06-25-2016, 05:15 PM   #4893
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.1 M Sableye to BLEU for $750 and 5 Candies.

***TRADE COMMENCED***
Old 06-26-2016, 03:07 PM   #4894
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Trading off my Lv.1 Female Druddigon to BLEU for a Lureball, thanks and take good care of her.

Trade Started.

--

Also trading my Lv.1 Male Shroomish to Naruxami for 10$ Pokédollars. Please enjoy and take good care of him.

Trade Started.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:01 PM   #4895
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Also trading my Lv.1 Male Shroomish to Naruxami for 10$ Pokédollars. Please enjoy and take good care of him.

Trade Started.

Trading my $10 for this little guy, thanks so much!

*trade closed*
Old 06-27-2016, 06:07 PM   #4896
Aposteriori
Banned

Trading my Spritzee to Emi for 5 Candies

Name: Spritzee
Species: Spritzee
Type: Fairy
Ability: Healer
Nature: --
Held Item: --
Obtained: Trade
Birthday: June 23
Contest Stats: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
Happiness Points: 0 / IQ: 0
Bio: --
Level Up Moves: Sweet Scent, Fairy Wind
Technical Machine Moves:
Hidden Machine Moves:
Egg Moves:
Tutor Moves:

*Trade Started*

Last edited by Aposteriori; 06-27-2016 at 06:50 PM.
Old 06-27-2016, 06:10 PM   #4897
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
Trading my Spritzee to Emi for 5 Candies

Name: Spritzee
Species: Spritzee
Type: Fairy
Ability: Healer
Nature: --
Birthday: June 23
Level Up Moves: Sweet Scent, Fairy Wind
Technical Machine Moves:
Hidden Machine Moves:
Egg Moves:
Tutor Moves:

*Trade Started*
Trading 5 candies for Apos' Spritzee.

trade closed
Old 06-27-2016, 06:49 PM   #4898
Aposteriori
Banned

Trading my Haunter for Whimsy's Spinda.

Name: Gjenganger
Species: Haunter
Level: 25
Type: Ghost/Poison
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
Birthday: October 31
Level Up Moves: Confuse Ray, Night Shade, Hypnosis, Lick, Spite (Lv. 5), Mean Look (Lv. 8 ), Night Shade (Lv. 15), Sucker Punch (Lv. 22), Shadow Punch (Lv. 25)
Technical Machine Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Toxic, Venoshock, Will-O-Wisp
Hidden Machine Moves:
Egg Moves:
Tutor Moves:

*Trade Started*
Old 06-27-2016, 06:59 PM   #4899
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
Trading my Haunter for Whimsy's Spinda.

Name: Gjenganger
Species: Haunter
Level: 25
Type: Ghost/Poison
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
Birthday: October 31
Level Up Moves: Confuse Ray, Night Shade, Hypnosis, Lick, Spite (Lv. 5), Mean Look (Lv. 8 ), Night Shade (Lv. 15), Sucker Punch (Lv. 22), Shadow Punch (Lv. 25)
Technical Machine Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Toxic, Venoshock, Will-O-Wisp
Hidden Machine Moves:
Egg Moves:
Tutor Moves:

*Trade Started*
Trading my Spinda for Aposteriori's Haunter!

Percival
Species: Spinda
Obtained: UPN Cable Club
Birthday: August 30
Type: Normal
Nature: N/A
Ability: Tangled Feet
Ball: Pokéball

Movelist
Level-Up: Tackle
MT: Dynamicpunch
TM: Power-Up Punch, Wild Charge, Safeguard

*Trade Closed!*

*: Trade Evolution requirement has been met! Standby for Evolution...*
*Congratulations! Gjenganger evolved into Gengar!*

And of course, Trading Aposteriori his new Gengar back for my Spinda. Have fun!~

*Trade opened!*
Old 06-27-2016, 07:31 PM   #4900
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsy View Post
Trading my Spinda for Aposteriori's Haunter!

Percival
Species: Spinda
Obtained: UPN Cable Club
Birthday: August 30
Type: Normal
Nature: N/A
Ability: Tangled Feet
Ball: Pokéball

Movelist
Level-Up: Tackle
MT: Dynamicpunch
TM: Power-Up Punch, Wild Charge, Safeguard

*Trade Closed!*

*: Trade Evolution requirement has been met! Standby for Evolution...*
*Congratulations! Gjenganger evolved into Gengar!*

And of course, Trading Aposteriori his new Gengar back for my Spinda. Have fun!~

*Trade opened!*
Trading my Spinda for Whimsy's Gengar.

Welcome back girl.

*Trade Closed*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records