Name: Goop Dogg

Level: 23

Pokeball: Pokeball

Obtained: Hatched

Nature: Relaxed

Ability: Gooey

Held Item: None

Evolution: None

Attacks: Tackle, Bubble, Absorb, Water Gun, Protect, Dragon Breath, Bide, Flail, Rain Dance, Water Pulse

TM/HM: Thunderbolt

Move Tutor(MT): None

Egg Moves(EM): Life Dew

Shadow Moves(SM): None

Custom Moves(CM): None

Unnatural moves(UM): None

Advanced Moves(AM): None

Bond: 3

Contest Stats: None

Bio: Goop Dogg is a bright and bubbly Dragon-Type, as chill as his shades foretell. He refuses to battle in most situations, preferring to sit and relax in a pool of water.

Origin: The Hatchery

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:00 PM   #52
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

It had been a peaceful month with no activity from the Typhon’s Depths Gym power spot. Gary was thankful for the lack of activity as it had allowed him to relax and recharge his batteries as well as get plenty of research done of the surrounding reef. It was another tranquil day that was spent snorkeling around the crystal clear water that illuminated the reef below, the ocean warmed by the scorching summer sun above. Gary took a deep breath and dove under the water as he made his rounds and charted the growth of the coral in his observation diary. However, as he was examining a couple of Clamperl, his vision was gradually obscured as the sea turned dark.

Gary quickly swam to the surface and caught his breath as he watched the dark red clouds rolling in. There was an ominous red glow emitting from the hole inside the atoll. He swam back to his floating cabin as quickly as he could, not taking his eyes off the power spot as a large reptilian creature rose out of the surface of the water. The creature itself wasn’t immensely large like previous invaders, but there was something incredibly unusual about its tail. The creature seemed to be able to support its own wait on top of its tail, which pushed it higher and higher up into the air like a magic beanstalk from fairy tales. The creature was so high that Gary could no longer make out its face amongst the clouds, but he did spot what resembled the long narrow barrel of a rife poking out over the edge. Gary hurried inside and began to type up a raid SOS request. [URGENT: GIGANTAMAX RAID BOSS IMMINENT], he typed into the header. [Species identified as an Inteleon. Gigantamax, Category 5. Requesting a team of 8 trainers for subjugation.] He quickly pressed send and hurried outside as he waited for help to arrive.

Please sign up below with your Pokemon's statistical information. Please include species, level, and moveset. Sign-ups will remain open until August 9th or when all slots are filled, when the raid battle will begin after 48 hours.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:00 PM   #53
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Signing up with my Sceptile, taking his Mega Stone off of him and giving him Grassium Z instead.

Sceptile
Level: 100
Item: Grassium Z
Bond: 50
Personality: Boastful, Dedicated, Confident
Ability: Unburden/Lightning Rod
Moves: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Pursuit, Screech, Giga Drain, Worry Seed, Crunch, Crush Claw, Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, Drain Punch, Iron Tail, Thunder Punch, Dig, Guardian Terrain, Aqua Tail, Camouflage, Agility, Slam, Detect, Energy Ball, Quick Guard, Endeavor, Grass Pledge, Fury Cutter, X-Scissor, Leaf Blade, False Swipe, Psycho Cut, Air Slash, Cross Poison, Night Slash, Dual Chop, Draco Meteor, Role Play, Frenzy Plant, Outrage, Grass Whistle, Grassy Terrain, Stone Edge
Bio:

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:00 PM   #54
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Shinx
Spoiler: show
Species: Shinx (Pokéball)
Held Item: Magnet
Type: Electric
Level: 10
Bond: 0
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Intimidate
Level-up Moves: Tackle, Leer, Thunder Shock, Charge, Wild Charge
EM/MT Moves: Howl, Helping Hand, Ice Fang, Magnet Rise
TM/TR Moves: Flash, Thunder, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt
Evolution: >lv. 15>>lv. 30>
Contest Stats: None yet!
Birthday: December 8
Method of Obtainment: Caught at Fizzy Power Co. Gym (Hatched at the Hatchery)
Bio: While Jake and Lucario were at the Fizzy Power Co. Gym to help subdue a Dynamaxed Morpeko, no one noticed Shinx hiding behind the nearby reactor. The Flash Pokémon had been there for weeks, initially drawn in by the high levels of electricity. As the Dynamax Energy dissipated after the successful raid, Jake and Lucario prepared to head home, but not before the slightly larger-than-normal Shinx jumped out at them, struggling with the large amounts of voltage she had taken in. To help with the problem, the two aura users ingeniously used Lucario's Bone Rush to direct Shinx's excess electricity into the ground, and afterwards Jake convinced Shinx to join his team. Unlike how unsettled she had acted at the power plant, Shinx is actually quite stable and focused, skilled in using attacks and status moves in equal quantities. And of course, she has proven helpful in teaching Buizel Electric-type moves.

Last edited by Zorchic; 08-02-2020 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Updating with weekly info
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:00 PM   #55
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Name: Merry (female), Level: 19
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Quiet Ability: Water Absorb
Held Item: Never-Melt Ice
Evolution: No Evolution
Attacks: Water Gun, Growl, Sing, Mist, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Body Slam, Water Pulse, Life Dew, Lv.22 Rain Dance, Lv.25 Perish Song, Lv.31 Ice Beam, Lv.35 Brine, Lv.43 Safeguard, Surf, Lv.46 Hydro Pump, Lv.50 Sheer Cold, Dragon Pulse, Lv.58 Blizzard
TM/TR/HM: Surf, Weather Ball, Zap Cannon
Move Tutor(MT): Body Slam, Dragon Pulse, Drill Run, Water Pulse, Ancient Power, Aqua Tail, Block, Dive, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Endure, Headbutt, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Mimic, Nightmare, Outrage, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Thunderbolt, Zen Headbutt
Egg Moves(EM): Dragon Pulse, Freeze-Dry, Sparkling Aria, Ancient Power, Aurora Beam, Avalanche, Curse, Dragon Dance, Fissure, Foresight, Future Sight, Horn Drill, Refresh, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Tickle, Whirlpool
Bond: 17

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 08-01-2020, 07:00 PM   #56
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Signing up with Hoshiko the Lv. 33 Chikorita.

Hoshiko Lv. 33
Birthdate: April 10
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Overgrow
Poké Ball: Leaf Ball
Hold Item: Northern Star Bangle
Bond: 45
Beauty Points: 80
Cool Points: 60
Cute Points: 60
Smart Points: 80
Tough Points: 60
Accessories: Fairy Ocarina

Level Up Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Razor Leaf
Poison Powder
Reflect
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Natural Gift
Sweet Scent
Body Slam
Light Screen

Safeguard - Lv. 39
Aromatherapy
Solarbeam - Lv. 45

MT/Advanced Moves:
Counter
Double-Edge
Endure
Fury Cutter
Giga Drain
Grass Pledge
Headbutt
Iron Tail
Magic Coat
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Role Play
Seed Bomb
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Swords Dance
Worry Seed

Egg Moves:
Ancient Power
Flail
Grasswhistle
Grassy Terrain
Heal Pulse
Ingrain
Leaf Storm
Leech Seed
Nature Power
Refresh
Vine Whip
Wring Out

TMs/TRs/HMs/Custom Moves:
Curse
Toxic
Hidden Power
Sunny Day
Protect
Frustration
Return
Double Team
Detect
Rest
Attract
Bullet Seed
Facade
Secret Power
Energy Ball
Captivate
Grass Knot

Round
Echoed Voice
Confide

Seismic Toss
Mega Drain
Earthquake
Dig
Bide
Metronome
Swift
Skull Bash
Dragonbreath
Sludge Bomb
Calm Mind
Poison Jab
Cut
Flash
Thorns
Wish

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 08-02-2020 at 07:11 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:01 PM   #57
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Species: Raichu
Calendar Date: September 12th
Name: Lucas
Type: Electric
Level: 45
Ability: Static
Nature: Rash

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Thunder Shock, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Sweet Kiss, Nasty Plot, Growl, Play Nice, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slam, Electro Ball, Feint, Spark, Agility, Discharge, Thunder, Light Screen, Nuzzle,
Egg Move: Thunder Punch, Electric Terrain, Present, Wish, Charge, Fake Out, Tickle
TM/TR/HM: Thunderbolt, Liquidation, Hyper Voice, Outrage, Stone Edge, Return, Throat Chop, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Dragon Pulse, Cut
Move Tutor: Iron Tail
Other: SM Shadow Bolt, AM Volt Tackle

Bond: 50

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:05 PM   #58
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon

Species: Dreepy
Calendar Date: February 7th
Type: Ghost/Dragon
Level: 23
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Adamant

Moves: Astonish, Infestation, Quick Attack, Bite, Breaking Swipe
Egg Moves: Double-Team
Bond: 20

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:13 PM   #59
Emp
Volcano Badge

Let's go, Ventress!

o6.

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Last edited by Emp; 08-04-2020 at 12:23 AM.
Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 12:13 AM   #60
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Seems there's just enough room left :D. Entering into the raid with Crix the Electivire. His stats are as follows:

Crix

Species; Electivire
Gender; Male
Level; 35
Type; Electric
Attacks; Electric Terrain, Ion Deluge, Fire Punch, Quick Attack, Leer, ThunderShock, Low Kick, Swift, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, Electro Ball, Light Screen, ThunderPunch, Discharge, Cross Chop, Psychic, Meditate, Dual Chop, Ice Punch, Thunder, Electro Web, Cross Fire, Wild Charge, Charge Beam, Teleport, Flash, Rock Smash, Gummi Bomb (Rock)
Evolution: Elekid -30- Electabuzz(Levin's Care) Electabuzz -Electrizer- Electivire(Levin's Care)
Nature; Hardy
Ability: Motor Drive
Held item: none
Obtained: Cable Club
Bond: 32
Birthday: July 25th
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 04:28 PM   #61
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

The summer months had come and gone, but it was still hot as ever in the tropical reef. Gary was doing his routine patrol around the atoll when he noticed the familiar dark clouds begin to roll in. Conditioned to know exactly what to do at this point, Gary hurried back towards his shack and watched a long green neck rise out of the water as he booted up his PC.

[RAID BOSS IMMINENT], he typed into the header. [Species identified as a Drampa, Category 4. Requesting a team of unlimited trainers for subjugation.] He quickly pressed send and hurried outside as he waited for help to arrive.

AFTER September 2nd at 0:00 UTC, please sign up below with your Pokemon's statistical information. Please include species, level, and moveset. Sign-ups will remain open until September 9th or when all slots are filled, when the raid battle will begin after 48 hours.

Last edited by Sandaa; 09-02-2020 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-01-2020, 07:00 PM   #62
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon

Species: Dreepy
Calendar Date: February 7th
Type: Ghost/Dragon
Level: 34
Ability: Infiltrator

Moves: Astonish, Infestation, Quick Attack, Bite, Breaking Swipe
Egg Moves: Double-Team
Bond: 20

Last edited by Zelphon; 09-01-2020 at 07:24 PM.
Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:03 PM   #63
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Species: Alolan Sandshrew
Nickname: Hailstone
Level: 8
Bond: 8
Obtained: Starter
Ability: Snowcloak
Nature: Serious
Movepool:

Scratch
Defense Curl
Bide
Mist
Powder Snow
Ice Ball
Ice Shard
Crush Claw (EM)
Dig (TM)
Aqua Tail (Tutor)

Roleplay segment:

Sil sat along the shore of Typhon’s Gaze daydreaming, watching out over the ocean. Beside her, Hailstone was similarly lost in thought, watching the surf eb and flow around his stubby little legs, occasionally freezing the waves with a flurry of Powder Snow. The two of them had come out to this small atoll along Fizzytopia’s southern coast to go sightseeing along the reef, and perhaps catch sight of a few gym battles. However, judging by the dark clouds that had begun to roll in, it seemed their plans might not come to fruition.

BZZRT!

Sil's phone buzzed, and her heart nearly leaped out of her chest as she was jolted from her thoughts. She glanced out over the blue sea, which was beginning to turn drab grey and green as the dark clouds covered more of the sky, blocking out the sun. She felt a sense of foreboding build up inside her, shaking a little with a sudden burst of anxious energy. Could there be a storm incoming? Was an emergency alert sent out? she thought nervously. She glanced at her phone to check.

[RAID BOSS IMMINENT]

Her blood ran cold.

Swallowing nervously, Sil unlocked her phone with slightly shaky hands and opened up the text.

[Species identified as a Drampa, Category 4. Requesting a team of 8 trainers for subjugation.]

Drampa? Subjugation? What’s going on? she thought, but before she could let the raid alert properly sink in, Hailstone was squeaking loudly and gesturing wildly at a large green shape rising out of the water, the clouds beginning to swirl around above it. The two of them watched in awe as the Pokémon rose further out of the ocean, water riveting down its mint green body as it shook itself off before uttering a deep roar that boomed like thunder.

GROOOAAAAHH!

“H-Hailstone, we need to get out of here!” she cried, but her Sandshrew wasn’t listening. Instead, he was watching as a cluster of trainers amassed on the atoll a bit north of their position, no doubt grouping together to fight the rampaging sea serpent. If he and his partner human moved quickly, then maybe they could join up with the others before the Drampa made landfall, he thought.

Hailstone glanced back at his trainer, catching the nervous look in her eyes, before tearing off in the direction of the other humans.

Last edited by SpinyShell; 09-04-2020 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Adding RP
SpinyShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:09 PM   #64
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Drampa, the Placid Pokémon. A Normal and Dragon-type. Drampa has a compassionate personality and is friendly towards people, children in particular. It is violently protective of those it cares about, and becomes incredibly destructive when angered."

"Hm," Terri murmured, putting away her Pokédex. "This one would be a tough opponent for anyone. I would have been interested to see how Make would fare against it, but..." she trailed off, looking at the Poké Ball in her hand with a small smile. "...I can't remember the last time you actively wanted to fight." And she threw the ball into the air. "Nuzzle, engage!" she called out.

At this, the ball burst open, and what looked like a shoddily-made Pikachu costume materialized on the ground, the Mimikyu looking up at Terri through the almost slit-like eyeholes in the costume's torso. "...I can't tell you why," Nuzzle said quietly. "I... I've been entrusted with a secret, and I refuse to-"

"If this is about Crabbe being Captain Stomach, I already know," Terri whispered, after carefully looking around to make sure nobody was nearby. "I happened to see him returning home one night."

"O-oh!" squeaked Nuzzle. "Um... w-well, then, yes, I suppose I can tell you, then- he... he's just so inspiring," she said lovingly. "I... if he can find the bravery to- to stand up to criminals like that, then... then I can find it in me to take on a D-Dynamaxed Pokémon!"

Terri smiled. "That's the spirit, Nuzzle," she said. "Now... we can't use your Z-Move here, unfortunately- only the highest-leveled Pokémon can take in Z-Power in raid battles like this. We'll get there someday," she promised. "But we may get the opportunity to Dynamax- and that will surely be a big help."

"I... I'll do my best, no matter what!" the Mimikyu promised.

Terri's smile widened. "I believe you," she said simply, and with that, they made their way closer to the Dynamaxed Drampa.

OOC: Terri Alph will be entering with Nuzzle the Mimikyu. Stats are as follows;

Quote:
Nuzzle
Species: Mimikyu ()
Level: 20
Type: Ghost/Fairy
Attacks: Wood Hammer, Astonish, Splash, Scratch, Copycat, Shadow Sneak, Double Team, Baby-Doll Eyes, Mimic, Play Rough.
Usable Z-Moves: Let's Snuggle Forever.
Next attack learned: Feint Attack (lv. 23)
Evolution:
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Disguise
Bond: 10
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
Obtained: Sludge Wave Coast (Global Trade Station)
Bio:
Nuzzle was a lonely wild Pokémon who had taken up residence in a basement room of the Hatchery whose lock had long been rusted shut. Though dreadfully shy, she was able to overcome this one night when Captain Stomach confronted a pair of would-be-thieves who were trying to steal Pokémon Eggs. The two hit it off almost immediately, and Crabbe stayed with her for a month before it was finally agreed that he should return to his Trainer. Not wanting to miss out on another chance at love, however, Crabbe urged the Mimikyu he'd fallen for to come with him. Once they arrived at Sludge Wave Coast, Terri took an instant liking to the Mimikyu, and the Disguise Pokémon agreed to join her team. Nuzzle is still terribly shy and awkward, but gets along well with most of her teammates, as well as Laugh. She is also fairly popular among Keith and Willa's Pokémon- Crabbe, most obviously, as the two remain a happy couple to this day, but many of his teammates have taken kindly to the Mimikyu's presence at Sludge Wave Coast as well. All this seems to be helping Nuzzle with her shyness, but there's always that little bit of nagging self-doubt. Terri, however, will always be there to help her Mimikyu in times like this.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 09-01-2020 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:13 PM   #65
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Name: Sneachd
Species: Ninetales
Level: 26
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Serious (Happily Eats Anything)
Obtained: The Abominable Snowdown
Held Item: Icy Rock
Ball:
Bond: 4
Known Moves:
--By Level:
Powder Snow (Lv. -), Aurora Beam (Lv. -), Ice Beam (Lv. -), Nasty Plot (Lv. -), Extrasensory (Lv. -), Imprion (Lv. -), Sheer Cold (Lv. -), Grudge (Lv. -), Tail Whip (Lv. 4), Roar (Lv. 7), Baby Doll Eyes (Lv. 9), Ice Shard (Lv. 10), Confuse Ray (Lv. 12), Spite (Lv. 12), Icy Wind (Lv. 15), Payback (Lv. 18), Mist (Lv. 20), Dazzling Gleam (Lv. 21), Faint Attack (Lv. 23), Hex (Lv. 26)
--By 'Birth': Disable
--By Tutor: Heal Bell, Triple Axel
--By TM: Frosted Flake Fall, Aurora Veil, Blizzard, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Fighting), Weather Ball
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:22 PM   #66
Sneaze
Mrow?

Cinccino time!

Cinccino
Nickname: Blake
Birthday: April 4
Level: 1
Ability: Technician
Obtained: Global Trade Station (lv.1)
Holding: N/A
Ball: Pokeball
Moves:
After You (--)
Baby-Doll Eyes (--)
Bullet Seed (--)
Charm (--)
Echoed Voice (--)
Encore (--)
Gunk Shot (MT)
Helping Had (--)
Hyper Voice (--)
Laser Focus (MT)
Last Resort (--)
Pound (--)
Rock Blast (--)
Sing (--)
Slam (--)
Swift (--)
Tail Slap (--)
Tickle (--)
Triple Axel (MT)
Uproar (MT)

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut

Last edited by Sneaze; 09-01-2020 at 10:58 PM.
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:32 PM   #67
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Putting my hat into the ring with my Mimikyu! Say hi to your mom. Also feeding him 6 candies so he gets Play Rough.

Species: Mimikyu
Calendar Date: October 24th
Name: Brűlée
Type: Ghost/Fairy
Level: 46
Ability: Disguise
Nature: Calm

Pokeball: Regular
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Hatchery
Moves-
Level-Up: Wood Hammer, Astonish, Splash, Scratch, Copycat, Shadow Sneak, Double Team, Baby-Doll Eyes, Mimic, Feint Attack, Charm, Slash, Hone Claws, Shadow Claw, Play Rough
Egg Move: Destiny Bond
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 10

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:44 PM   #68
Meetan
Soul Badge

Signing up for Drampa with Samantha the Snubbull. Will fill in later.

Nickname: Samantha
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 62
Love Ball
Type: Fairy
Obtained: The Egg House
Bond: 50+
Moves: Heal Bell, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Tackle, Scary Face, Tail Whip, Charm, Feint Attack, Sludge Bomb, Super Fang, Bulldoze, Bite, Lick, Headbutt, Roar, Rage, Play Rough, Payback, Crunch
Contest stats: All 20
Bio: Born with a healing glow, Samantha is not the lovely pup that one might have predicted. Instead, she's the definition of a salty healer and keen DPS. Think Snubbulls are ugly? She'll sure as hell show them ugly and then some, all the while supporting her teammates with her healing prowess. She prefers to go at her own pace, and when she doesn't get her own way, like Alice, she'll make her displeasure known. How subtly depends on the day. This one is certainly like her trainer, but that doesn't mean she's so quick to show her love. Sammi can be a bit of a tsundere! After a life-risking island adventure with Mimi and Nina, Samantha considers those two her best friends, in spite of being their senior by a few years. Although, it helps that Nina is mature beyond her age.

Last edited by Meetan; 09-03-2020 at 11:23 AM.
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 01:42 AM   #69
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Queenie

Species: Cutiefly
Flavorful Forest

Type: Bug/Fairy
Ability: Shield Dust
Nature: Jolly
Evolution Line: Cutiefly -(Level 25)-> Ribombee

Level: 1
Bond: Quicklink
Contest Stats: Cute: 0, Beautiful: 0, Tough: 0, Smart: 0, Cool: 0

Pokeball: Poke Ball
Held Item:
Boutique Modifications:

Moves
Level-Up: Absorb (-), Fairy Wind (-)
Egg Moves: Aromatic Mist, Bestow, Powder
TM/TR Moves:
Move Tutor:
Other Moves:
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 12:34 PM   #70
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

As a blustering breeze clouded the usually tropical atoll, Gary stepped outside to watch as the dark clouds began to roll in. Already aware of the drill, he watched carefully as he prepared to type up a raid summons. A pair of Palkia-sized Dreepy emerged from the depths of the blue hole and began to hover around the Power Spot like reconnaissance planes. What appeared to be a wide pink aircraft carrier rose to the surface of the water, allowing the Dreepy to land and return to their hangars. A pair of piercing yellow eyes glared at Gary as he hurried inside.

[RAID BOSS IMMINENT], he typed into the header. [Species identified as a Dragapult, Category 4. Requesting a team of eight trainers for subjugation.] He quickly pressed send and hurried outside as he waited for help to arrive.

AFTER September 30th at 22:00 UTC, please sign up below with your Pokemon's statistical information. Please include species, level, and moveset. Sign-ups will remain open until October 7th or when all slots are filled, when the raid battle will begin after 48 hours.
Old 09-30-2020, 05:00 PM   #71
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Bulbasaur

[RAID BOSS IMMINENT - Species identified as a Dragapult, Category 4. Requesting a team of eight trainers for subjugation.]

The alert had awoken Zak from a rather lengthy nap with its sudden racket. Though he had already signed up to face off against a mysterious force at the Forgotten Shrine, he was keen to continue to get involved with the Raiding which had gained a great deal of popularity on the continent of Fizzytopia and decided that he would sign up to assist with the aforementioned Dragapult's assault. He knew exactly who he wanted to enter with as well; she had been his second choice when signing up for the previous Raid so he couldn't not give his starter Pokémon the chance to fight alongside him at the next opportunity.

Sidling over to the desk in his room, the man grasped the Leaf Ball that sat pride of place alongside the monitor of his computer. The Pokémon inside this sphere had been by his side through thick and thin and he knew he could depend on her at any time. As with Guillermo, he thought it only best to check with his friend first before signing the pair of them up for the Raid and he pressed the release button on the ball. In a moment, Nancy the Venusaur stood before him and bellowed a deep greeting at her trainer.

"Hey girl, I know you've been wanting to try out a Raid - how do you feel about joining up for this?" As the trainer spoke, he held his PokéGear up so that the Seed Pokémon could see the alert that had just awoken him so suddenly from his slumber. Much like her trainer, she was quick to find this an agreeable idea and scooped the man up with one of her thickest vines before shaking him around excitedly but carefully.

"I'll take that as a yes. Now how about you put me down and hold onto this Dragon Fang instead?" Zak chuckled as the hefty Venusaur replaced him on the ground before scooping up the long tooth instead. Nancy had always been an affectionate beast and this didn't change as she grew older and with that larger but Zak didn't mind. He had gotten used to her brand of affection some time ago and welcomed this sort of exchange, particularly given that they hadn't teamed up for a proper battle for such a long time.

Nancy the Venusaur

~ +
Species: Venusaur
Classification: Flower Pokémon
Type: Grass / Poison
Level: 93
Obtained: Obtained as starter on 22nd July 2006 - Evolved into Ivysaur on 11th June 2007 - Evolved into Venusaur on 13th August 2007
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Sassy
Bond: 31

Contest stats -
100 - 90 - 45 - 90 - 100

Level-up Moves: Tackle - Growl - Vine Whip - Growth - Leech Seed - Razor Leaf - Poison Powder - Sleep Powder - Seed Bomb - Sweet Scent - Synthesis - Worry Seed - Double-Edge - Solar Beam - Petal Blizzard - Petal Dance
Relearned Moves: Take Down
TM/TR Moves: Giga Drain - Sunny Day - Giga Impact - Sleep Talk - Earthquake - Rocktomb - Taunt - Dragonbreath - Flamethrower - Mega Kick - Bide - Safeguard - Shadow Claw - Venoshock
HM Moves: Cut - Strength - Rock Climb
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm - Power Whip - Ingrain
Move Tutor Moves: Outrage
FB Moves: Fatal Attraction

Magical Black Glass Rose
Fatal Attraction (Dark, Status)
Effect: The user emits a potent pheromone which causes opponents of the opposite gender to become infatuated with the user. The opponent is thrust into a berserk state where they become fixated on the user (as in Follow Me status) and damage against the user is slightly increased. The infatuation takes a large mental toll on the target, causing them to occasionally lose focus from attacking the user (about 50% chance) as well suffering psychological anguish that builds over time equivalent to that of a Toxic. If the infatuation is broken, the target’s mental state returns to normal.
Z-Effect: Resets lowered stat modifications
Pearl's Perap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 05:29 PM   #72
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

A young woman and an Alolan Sandshrew were looking out over the atoll, watching the Dynamax storm off in the distance as it rapidly grew in size, swirling over a bubbling spot a little ways out from the gym.

Sil and Hailstone had returned yet again to Typhon’s Depths. Having felt comfortable with this gym--the trainer had taken up a raid request to quell a rampaging sea serpent, a rather grumpy Drampa, last month--Sil decided to answer the call for help at this particular gym once again. However, she still felt Butterfree flutter in her stomach--her nerves were acting up again, just like last time. Despite learning what a raid entailed, she still couldn’t help but feel anxious at the thought that she was sending Hailstone to fight a building-sized monster. It was all too new; one raid wasn’t enough to learn all the ins and outs of a raid battle. And she had no experience with raids or even Dynamax Pokemon either--Sinnoh lacked Power Spots and the Galar particles that enabled Pokemon to grow (well, actually project) to such enormous proportions.

Which was probably for the better, Sil thought as she watched a pair of giant Dreepy fly off of the Dragapult, which was lying in the water like an aircraft carrier. The ghosts flew high over the battlefield, scanning the area. They hovered over Hailstone, staring at him with their bug eyes, though they probably didn’t realize he was studying them as much as they were studying him. Seemingly satisfied with their analysis of the Sandshrew, they performed the same reconnaissance procedure with the other raider’s Pokemon before flying back to the center of the blue hole, landing swifting on the emerging Dragapult’s horns.

“Last month we handled a raid against a pretty tough Drampa,” Sil said, trying to pump herself up.

“We can handle this one too.”

Signing up once again with Hailstone.

Species: Alolan Sandshrew
Nickname: Hailstone
Level: 15
Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10
Pokéball: regular
Bond: 23
Obtained: Starter
Ability: Snowcloak
Nature: Serious
Characteristic: Often lost in thought
Modifications: None
Movepool:

Scratch
Defense Curl
Bide
Mist
Powder Snow
Ice Ball
Ice Shard
Rapid Spin
Rollout
Fury Cutter
Swift
Metal Claw
Crush Claw (EM)
Dig (TM)
Aqua Tail (Tutor)

Last edited by SpinyShell; 12-31-2020 at 11:10 PM.
SpinyShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:22 PM   #73
myahoo
Soul Badge

I think I've figured out which ones are my Raiders |D Entering with Signal and giving him a Nevermeltice

Pokeball:
Birthday: March 27
Nickname: Signal
Level: 49
Origin: Egg House
Type: Water/Electric
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: -
Bond: 50 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 70/70/70/70/70
Evolution Line: -Lv. 27->
Level-Up Moves: Water Gun, Bubble, Thunder Wave, Supersonic, Electro Ball[4], Flail[9], Confuse Ray[12], Bubblebeam[12], Spark[20], Take Down[23], Charge[24], Signal Beam[28], Discharge[28], Aqua Ring[32], Hydro Pump[41], Ion Deluge[47]
HM Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Whirlpool, Flash
TM Moves: Ice Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Double Team, Charge Beam, Zap Cannon, Volt Switch, Scald, Thunder
Egg Moves: Psybeam, Shock Wave, Mist, Soak, Agility, Brine
Move Tutor Moves: Icy Wind, Heal Bell, Sucker Punch, Water Pulse, Thunderbolt, Endure, Bounce
Additional Moves: -
Other: -
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 11:48 AM   #74
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

registering. let's get this fucking bread

Queenie

Species: Cutiefly
Flavorful Forest

Type: Bug/Fairy
Ability: Shield Dust
Nature: Jolly
Evolution Line: Cutiefly -(Level 25)-> Ribombee

Level: 5
Bond: Quicklink
Contest Stats: Cute: 0, Beautiful: 0, Tough: 0, Smart: 0, Cool: 0

Pokeball: Poke Ball
Held Item:
Boutique Modifications:

Moves
Level-Up: Absorb (-), Fairy Wind (-)
Egg Moves: Aromatic Mist, Bestow, Powder
TM/TR Moves: Psychic
Move Tutor:
Other Moves: Celebrate
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:51 PM   #75
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

A blistering chill swept across the atoll as the dark clouds rolled in. It was unusual for the tropical reef to get this cold even in the winter months, so Gary immediately knew something was up. As he peered out through the window of his cabin, he noticed a large round blue mound rising out of the depths of the water. He was able to idtentify the species right away, having one of his own.

[RAID BOSS IMMINENT], he typed into the header. [Species identified as a Spheal, Category 3. Requesting a team of eight trainers for subjugation.] He quickly pressed send and hurried outside as he waited for help to arrive.

AFTER November 30th at 22:00 UTC, please sign up below with your Pokemon's statistical information. Please include species, level, and moveset. Sign-ups will remain open until December 7th or when all slots are filled, when the raid battle will begin after 48 hours.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League