UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2017, 06:23 PM   #151
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded "i'm trying to adopt as many pokemon as I can."
Frieghya blushed and settled down
Rumpleteaser grinned "Spiritus is very tough as well" The fire hit the bug-type and made him cringe but the Heracross kept going.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii smirked "don't worry, Baku can handle it."
Porco Roso shook his head "Paralysis and Freezing doesn't do anything since my bouncing isn't considered a move."

Frieghya didn't see the fire coming and toughed it out then she quicklyattack the dark type in front of her
Victoria regarded the stunfisk quickly then nodded in appreciation "Good to meet you Rubeus." she made a mental note to give a pass in the final purge.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 07:32 PM   #152
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"I see, I see," Ami nodded respectfully. "Well, I don't plan on heading back there anytime soon, so there will be more for you to give a home yourself!"

Nadie sighed a bit as he closed his eyes. 'Sweet dreams, Freighya. Sweet dreams...' His last words trailed off as he slid into a comfortable sleep.

'I can see that,' Bell admitted. 'They're really going at it, though...'

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"

Last edited by Median Dia; 08-07-2017 at 09:34 PM.
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 09:26 PM   #153
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Baku, huh?" Keith replied. "What kind of Pokémon is Baku, anyway- let me guess, wait, lemme guess," he added, thinking back to something he'd heard his Pokédex say once. "A Drowzee?" he guessed, recalling that the Pokédex claimed it to be descended from a mythical creature known as Baku.

"So you're still able to keep bouncing even when paralyzed or frozen?" Liliana asked, sounding quite curious as to how that worked. "Well, as long as it keeps you alive, that's what's important, right?" she smiled.

Freighya took the Firestream pretty well. Cyanide was a little impressed- not all that surprised, though, considering how well she knew her friend. And speaking of which, she had a feeling a Quick Attack was coming, and so she prepared. A black aura formed over her body, and it intensified as Freighya made contact. Cyanide skidded backwards a bit, before charging forward to land an intense blow with her Payback move, powered up by the damage the Umbreon just took.

The Stunfisk looked around, giving a small smile as he recognized Kawaii. "Ah, so you're one of Kawaii's Pokémon, would I be correct in guessing that?" Rubeus asked Victoria. "Kawaii and my Trainer are good friends, I've seen her before. She came to visit Keith several times... well, back when Keith actually had a Secret Base, anyway. That's kind of a long story."
Old 08-08-2017, 12:15 PM   #154
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii looked concerned but said nothing
Rumpleteaser nodded [i]"maybe we should let them be
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii nodded "you met Baku actually, I brought her the first time I visited your base."
Porco nodded "so are you new around here?"

Frieghya took another hit but knew there was only so much she could take. She made a quick wish before calling upon her inner zen and headbutting her opponent.
Victoria looked interested "Oh really? what happened?"

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:13 PM   #155
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith facepalmed. "...I am so stupid," he sighed. "I completely forgot, yeah, that's right, I've seen Baku before. Sorry about that," he said sheepishly.

"Oh, I'm not on Kawaii's team," Liliana shook her head. "Keith over there, he's my Trainer. I'm still pretty new to his team, though."

Cyanide smirked as Freighya dashed in for a Zen Headbutt. The Umbreon stood her ground, meeting the attack head-on with a Dark Pulse, without fear, for she knew that the Zen Headbutt would prove just as effective as the Psychic attack from before- which was to say, not effective at all.

"Well... are you familiar with Shadow Pokémon?" Rubeus asked Victoria. "One of my teammates used to be one. He's quite all right now, but back in those days, he was something of an evil maniac, constantly aspiring for nothing less than world domination. And one day, he set his plan into motion. Months ago, do you recall seeing unusual weather conditions that involved strange shadowy flashes of light? That was what that was. Stewie, he made a machine to artificially power up his Shadow Sky. The effects were quite destructive- just one shadowy burst of light completely demolishd my Trainer's Secret Base. I was not present for this- I, like so many of my teammates, were in the PC at the time- but I've heard the story many times over when Keith called upon my help to heal up the Pokémon who had battled Stewie. Keith sprang into action, contacting as many of his friends as he could, and together, they battled Stewie, and thwarted his plans. And Keith, as well as his Pawniard, who is Stewie's girlfriend, they managed to talk some sense into him like nobody's ever been able to before, culminating in Stewie being purified."
Old 08-08-2017, 02:39 PM   #156
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Kawaii's silence did not go unnoticed. "Uh, yeah... that wasn't exctly the greatest thing to say, huh? My bad..."

'Yeah, maybe,' Bell agreed. 'I don't want to get caught in the middle of that...'

Old 08-08-2017, 05:01 PM   #157
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii blushed and shook her head "no it's ok."
Rumpleteaser nodded "come on I know a good place to hang out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii smiled "It's alright,even I loose track."
Porco bounced thoughfully "I see, I've heard of Keith. Kawaii thinks very highly of him."

Frieghya wrinkled her nose, there didn't seem to be anything she could do she gave one more deep sigh before calling on her power coming directly from nature
Victoria mused "intersting, so someone has already tried to take over." she mumbled something under her breath.

Hater of loss meme
Old 08-08-2017, 05:15 PM   #158
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami arched an eyebrow slightly, but decided that it would be rude to press her. "If you say so..." She realized that she had stopped petting the little bird in her guilt and tried to start up again. "Ah, sorry Wasabi! Didn't mean to get distracted there." ...What had Kawaii flustered, anyway?

Bell nodded, still a bit worried about potentially taking a fireball to the torso. 'R-right. Lead the way, then!'

Old 08-09-2017, 11:50 AM   #159
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith looked a bit relieved at knowing he wasn't the only one to sometimes lose track. "Fair enough," he smiled.

"Keith's definitely a good Trainer," nodded Liliana. "Though I've had a lot more experience with my original Trainer, Keith's been the one to train my boyfriend, who is absolutely awesome."

Freighya made use of Nature Power, drawing upon the energy of her surroundings, and allowing it to manifest as a Tri Attack. Cyanide cried out- the fire aspect of the move seemed to hit particularly well, and it left a noticeable burn. However, at that moment, Freighya would no doubt notice a similar burn forming on herself, due to Cyanide's Synchronize.

Cyanide winced from the burn, but was by no means ready to call it quits just yet. She unleashed several orbs of energy, each one practically dripping with Poison- she was using Hidden Power.

"It was terrible," Rubeus frowned. "Apparently his goal was to wipe out everyone on the planet, save for Shadow Pokémon. And Keith and Ginny were to be spared, as well- Keith is my Trainer, whilst Ginny is his girlfriend, a teammate of mine who's a Pawniard." He gave a shudder at the thought of the bleak world Stewie had sought to make.
Old 08-09-2017, 05:46 PM   #160
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii shook her head "I'm fine don't worry about it."
Rumpleteaser lead her friend into the pokemon bedroom.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii nodded "I'll go get her." she wandered back into the house to get her drowzee.
Porco Roso smiled "must be nice to be with your loved one."

Frieghya smirked just as a star shot overhead and removed some of her pain, she stayed away and fired another swift.
Victoria hmmed "Interesting...Any ideas why he failed? besides the obvious."

Hater of loss meme
Old 08-09-2017, 06:32 PM   #161
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded back and waited for Kawaii to return.

"Ya tink a Drowzee's gonna put up a good fight against Liliana?" Meowth asked Keith.

"Well, we'll find out, won't we?" Keith replied. "Besides, I feel the need to remind you that Hermione exists."

"Touché," Meowth admitted. "Yeah, anyting's possible, dat's a good point."

"Indeed," Keith nodded. He then turned to the Dusknoir. "Hey, Lil," he called?"

"Yes?" replied Liliana.

"You up for a battle against Kawaii's Drowzee?" asked Keith.

"Sure!" nodded the Dusknoir.

Keith nodded back and smiled. "Awesome," he replied.

Liliana turned back to Porco Roso, nodding in response to his words. "It's amazing," she confirmed. "Peeves and I have known each other since we were just a pair of Duskull, and we've been inseparable for about that long, too."

The Wish! Cyanide forgot all about that, and now Freighya was healed up. The Umbreon took the Swift, using it to power up yet another Payback. Not quite as hard-hitting as usual, thanks to the burn, but super effective nonetheless.

"Well, in the end, it all came down to stopping the Shadow Sky his machine had created- it continued expanding even after the machine was destroyed," explained Rubeus. "Numerous Pokémon had to use Sunny Day all at once. In the end, what finally helped us to stop it was Sunny- she's one of our teammates, she's a Ninetales, with the Drought Ability, so she makes the sun shine wherever she goes."
Old 08-10-2017, 07:32 AM   #162
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami sighed, not quite sure whether she should believe that or not. "...Well, looks like things are still a bit awkward. My bad..."

'Woah, there are a lot of pokemon in here!' Bell exclaimed, taking his voice down upon realizing the mistake. 'Oops. I hope I didn't wake anyone up...' He looked around guiltily.

Old 08-10-2017, 12:24 PM   #163
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii sighed "I just don't like the idea of pokemon not being adopted. I can only adopt once a month."
Rumpleteaser whispered "come on, there's a place in the back i think you'll like"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii returned with the drowzee behind her "we're ready when you are."
Porco Roso bounced thoughtfully

Frieghya cringed, she was almost done. She let out one last nature powered tri attack.
Victoria sighed and muttered something along the lines of 'not very helpful'.

Hater of loss meme
Old 08-10-2017, 01:55 PM   #164
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami nodded encouragingly. "I hear that you aren't the only one still adopting regularly, so it should be getting steadily emptier. That's good news, right?"

Bell's face lit up a bit at Rumpleteaser's invitation.'Really? Okay then, please lead the way.' He scuttled after the skitty, grateful that he was mostly quiet as he tried not to step on anyone on accident.

Old 08-10-2017, 08:30 PM   #165
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith smiled and nodded, as well as nodding a greeting to Baku as well. "Lil, whenever you're ready," he called to his Dusknoir.

"Coming!" Liliana replied. "Hey, Porco Roso, if you want to come watch, I'm about to battle that Drowzee," she added to the Spoink before floating over to Keith and Kawaii, indicating she was ready.

Cyanide attempted to dodge the Tri Attack, but the Normal move grazed her nonetheless. Even still, she retaliated with a Shadow Ball.

Rubeus looked a bit confused. "Um... I'm sorry," he said in a tone which conveyed said confusion. "Were you expecting a different answer of some sort?"
Old 08-11-2017, 02:50 AM   #166
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "of course, I forgot."
Rumpleteaser lead her friend into the pool room and smiled "tadah!"
-----------------------------------
Kawaii nodded and lead the way to the battle room where frieghya was finishing her battle with cyanide.
frieghya winced as she went down ugh, you're good.
Victoria shook her head "no, it's not your fault. You couldn't possibly know the answers to what I wanted."

Hater of loss meme
Old 08-11-2017, 12:22 PM   #167
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami let out a quiet chuckle. "That's a silly thing to forget about! You might live in the middle of nowhere, but you certainly don't live alone in the world."

'An indoor pond?!' Bell exclaimed, before placing his frontmost top legs on his Water Bubble above his mouth. 'Oops. But wow, I didn't think such a thing existed!' He said in a whisper before jumping in without hesitation and started swimming happy laps along the edge.

Old 08-11-2017, 06:26 PM   #168
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Meowth, and Liliana followed Kawaii as she led the way into the battle room, just in time to see Cyanide win the battle against Freighya.

Cyanide walked over to Freighya, grinning. "You ain't bad yourself," she replied. "Just one thing- you gotta remember, Psychic moves don't work on Dark-types. Like, at all." As she spoke, her rings lit up, and a soothing chiming sound echoed throughout the room, the Heal Bell serving to soothe both Eeveelutions' burns.

Rubeus still looked curious. "Pardon me for asking," he said courteously. "But what exactly is it you're hoping to find out?"
Old 08-11-2017, 11:35 PM   #169
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii sighed "I know but sometimes I feel like I'm the only one adopting this many Pokemon."
Rumpleteaser grinned "careful this is where Kawaii keeps her other water types." just as she said that three other Pokemon surfaced, a tenticool who waved happily, a shelder who looked unimpressed and a lotad who bumped into the dewpider derpily.
----------------------------------------------
frieghya smiled thanks, we can heal offstage , Kawaii stocked some fresh waters and potions.
As the eeveloutions stepped offstage Kawaii hopped onstage with Baku "you first."[/I]

Victoria twitched her tail "you don't want to know."

Hater of loss meme
Old 08-11-2017, 11:58 PM   #170
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Hmm, don't know what to say about that..." Ami took a moment to contemplate the situation. "...You're probably just not doing so at the same time as others? That's the best explanation I can come up with."

Bell slowed to a stop as the other three pokemon surfaced. 'Oops. I didn't wake anyone up, did I?' The look the bivalve was giving him suggested that he had. At least the jelly fish seemed friendly enough to make up for it.

Old 08-12-2017, 07:53 PM   #171
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Cyanide smiled back. "Awesome," she replied, following Freighya offstage.

Keith stepped up on the battle platform, with Meowth on his shoulder, and Liliana floating beside them. He grinned as Kawaii and Baku were ready to go. "Alright- Liliana, let's go!" he exclaimed.

"Right!" the Dusknoir responded, floating forward to face the Drowzee. The type advantage was Liliana's, of course, but by no means did she let this fact lower her guard- who knew what Baku was capable of?

"Liliana! Shadow Sneak!" Keith commanded. "Follow it up with Thunder Punch, then give it a Dark Pulse!"

"Well... alright," Rubeus nodded. He was quite curious, and a little bit worried, but if Victoria was friends with Pomona, then surely the Purrloin couldn't be that bad, could she? "So... anything that interests you that you wouldn't mind talking about, then?" he asked.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:05 PM   #172
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii shrugged "yeah I'm usually late to the party."
Bert burbled happily "not really, we were gonna wake up anyway."
---------------------------
Kawaii smiled "let's start off with an ice punch!"
Baku charged forward with ice forming around her fist.

Victoria thought for a moment "I don't know, how about um..." she looked at pamona in panic.

Hater of loss meme
Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM   #173
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Hmm... that would certainly do it.' Ami shrugged. "To be honest, I have no clue whether I was early or late when I went, just that it wasn't particularly crowded at all"

'Oh, really?' Bell was a bit surprised by this revelation, but definitely relieved. 'Thank goodness! I thought I had just done something bug-brained for a moment there...'

Old 08-13-2017, 02:44 PM   #174
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

And the battle began! Liliana went first, naturally, striking Baku for super effective damage with Shadow Sneak. Despite the power behind this, however, Baku kept going, and landed an Ice Punch! The Dusknoir, however, fought back with a powerful Thunder Punch, and while it caused no paralysis, Liliana was now charging up for the Dark Pulse Keith had ordered...

Pomona began to realize that Victoria didn't seem to be able to think of any interests of hers that she wanted to say to Rubeus. The Ivysaur thought fast- she wasn't sure telling Rubeus about Victoria's plan to rid the world of men was a good idea, so that was out...

"Um... Oh! What about the tea you make?" Pomona asked Victoria. "Rubeus loves tea."

"It's true, I do," confirmed the Stunfisk. "You make tea?" he asked Victoria, sounding mildly interested. "What do you use to make yours?"
Old 08-14-2017, 12:27 PM   #175
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded "same, I think." she laughed.
Bert burbled with laughter "that was a good pun, I like puns."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii smiled "Baku, headbutt and flash!."
The drowzee ducked her head and ran under the next attack and butted the dusknoir. Then her eyes let out a blinding flash.

Victoria's eyes lit up "of course, it's based on little miss's tea but it's specially made for female pokemon, it helps them relax"

Hater of loss meme

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases