UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 06:56 PM   #101
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post

Adopting this little guy. Using one of my existing Poke Balls, with payment here.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Gligar confirmed.

Old 05-22-2017, 06:58 PM   #102
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
Paying $30 and adopting Lv. 01 (F) Misdreavus. Using an existing Pokeball, bringing my inventory to 3.

Thank you!
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Misdreavus confirmed.
Old 05-22-2017, 07:02 PM   #103
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Spending $30 to adopt this Scyther in pokeball

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Scyther confirmed.

Old 05-22-2017, 07:06 PM   #104
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
So Keori, you get to pick who I adopt next!

: Vulpix vul! *points to another foxlike Pokemon*

That one, huh? Okay, let's see what that one is:

Fennekin, the Fox Pokemon. Commonly seen chewing on a twig as a source of energy, this Pokemon will look around the forest floor for another twig when it is finished with the twig it had. Its ears are large so heat can be expelled from them to scare off opponents.

: Fen fennekin~ *lays on his belly, holding his twig while chewing it*

Heheh, been a while since I've taken someone as smug as you on the team. I think Keori's found a keeper!

: Fennekin~ ;)

: Vulpix~ ^_^

Not sure about what Ahri might think about you though, so...just don't get any ideas, Balthazar!

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Male Fennekin
Payment: $30
Pokeball: Premier Ball (3/3)

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Fennekin confirmed.
Old 05-22-2017, 07:07 PM   #105
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Spheal confirmed.

Old 05-22-2017, 07:12 PM   #106
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Lv. 01 (F) Zubat ($30)
No special moves.
[/INDENT]
It had been ten days since Alice had been in the adoption centre, and thinking about it that way honestly made it sound like she was an addict failing to get clean. Slowly but surely her Mime Jr was settling in with the rest of the gang, but plenty of other Pokemon had caught her eye in her previous visit, and she'd been unable to resist checking back in.

Back when everything was a game, so many Pokemon wouldn't have caught the young woman's eye. She would've gone for her personal favourites or the rare or powerful, ground their abilities high and then moved on like clockwork. Yet, now that everything was real, Alice found herself drawn to creatures she wouldn't have expected-- or might've even found scary, like her Bagon, Ekans and Torchic. Today was no exception, as she stopped in front of a Zubat enclosure. Another poison type, and one painfully common, to boot.

"I'd like to adopt this girl, please. If she doesn't mind." The trainer said, $30 already paid out to the clerk at the desk and a Premier Ball in pocket, "I think I'll call her Zoey, as long as she doesn't mind that, too."
Old 05-22-2017, 07:16 PM   #107
Rotom310
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Lv. 01 (F) Swablu ($30)
No special moves.
Paying $30 to adopt this Swablu and place her in a Poke Ball, thank you.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:02 PM   #108
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
This time the crowds couldn't be avoided. Elka was aware of this. If she was hoping to adopt a new team member of her choice, she needed to be quick on her feet and nimble. Two things that she most certainly was not. Luckily Pascal was on his best behaviour today, it seemed like he really wanted his trainer to get a Pokemon that she would like. Elka was certainly grateful for this, as she knew the adoption center was going to be so crowded that she probably would not be able to move. Although the adoption center had just re-opened last week, they had temporarily lifted their monthly policy to implement a ten day policy in order to lessen how many Pokemon were currently crowding their cages.

She pushed the doors open, nervous of how many people would be in there. Luckily for her, no one actually seemed to be looking her way. Everyone was actually focused on the cages, glancing at their to-be partners. Her crutches clapped against the floor loudly as she went from isle to isle, glancing at each of the faces of the poor Pokemon. A few were being closely examined by other people, so she avoided those cages like the plague. However, there was one cage in particular that caught her eye. It was a small Pokemon, looked kind of like a fighter. Cream coloured with pink arms and legs, it looked tough, however in it's current state, it mostly just looked sad.

Elka glanced at the Pokemon, wanting desperately to bring her out of this place. She got the attention of an employee and asked them to open the cage for her. The employee seemed a little concerned, looking at Elka.

"Are you sure? She's actually in here because her old master found her a little too aggressive..." Elka nodded rather quickly, a fighting spirit was certainly welcome on their team. Besides, the little thing kind of reminded her of herself. The employee nodded, pulling out paperwork for Elka to fill out. She noticed the information about the Pokemon in bold, with a brief description of her personality.
MIENFOO, FEMALE. AGGRESSIVE BY NATURE, NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW TRAINERS.
Elka was not deterred. She gave the small fee needed to adopt the small girl, writing her name in large cursive letters along the page. She had decided to name the little Pokemon "Artemisia" after an ancient warrior. She smiled towards the employee and left the adoption center, proud to obtain a new companion.

------------------

❤ Adopting this Mienfoo with $30
❤ Using one of these Pokeballs. Taking me down to 3, last one was used here.

You're anxious, knowing there will be a crowd at the Adoption Center. The special adoption promotion -- in which the time between adoptions is reduced -- ensures a steady stream of patrons. You have no interest in their concerned, piteous glances, but you're eager for a new teammate and you know if you wait for the shop to clear out, there may be nothing left but the scraps for you to pick from. Luckily, Pascal is behaving yourself, and so -- resolute as always -- you make your way down to the Adoption Center.

It's busy, not as much so as last time you were here. the other patrons are less interested in you than they are in the various creatures contained in cages and kennels, and the staff are all too busy cleaning or feeding or doing other such tasks to be too concerned with your presence outside of niceties. You avoid anywhere where people might be, perusing the aisles with an almost melodic clickity-clack of your crutches, seeing what there is to be had. A cage in the corner piques your interests; contained within is an elegant, fighter-esque creature in delicate cremes and pinks. She has an air of viciousness, but also of sadness, and you can relate to her, especially when you flag down an attendant only to be reluctantly told that she's been incarcerated here for her aggressive tendencies. Bold spirits are so often misunderstood, aren't they? She tries to talk you out of the Meinfoo -- perhaps thinking you too feeble to care for such a vivacious beast -- but you aren't deterred. In fact, you know just the name for such an exquisite member of her class. The staffer looks on, deeply concerned, as you click and clack your way out of the center, one more ball on your belt. She just doesn't get it. She doesn't have to. It's not her life, it's yours; yours and Artemesia's.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Meinfoo confirmed.

Old 05-22-2017, 08:05 PM   #109
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
I'd like to adopt this Genderless Lunatone for $30 and place it in a Pokeball (2/5)

Adoption of Lv. 01 (-) Lunatone confirmed.

Old 05-22-2017, 08:09 PM   #110
neverthrive
Pokemon Trainer

Dropping off Level 1 male Alolan Diglett, Reversion Care.

Sorry, but turts or GTFO.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:20 PM   #111
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Send a message via Skype™ to Deebs
Adopting Lvl. 1 Male Solosis, and placing him in 2/5 Pokeballs.

[Payment]
Old 05-22-2017, 08:26 PM   #112
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post

"You said you wanted your own Pokémon, right?" Jeri asked Lucas as the pair of them strolled down the street, "Well, this would be the first place to look."

"I suppose..." Lucas half-agreed.

"Okay, yeah, I know you want to go and find one yourself, but you should at least have a few Pokémon to accompany you. It's not super safe to go without a couple."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Lucas acquiesced.

"Well this is the place to go then," Jeri stopped, turning and presenting the Adoption Center with a floruish, "There's been a wave of abandoned Pokémon that have turned up recently and I'm sure one of them would love to go home with you."

Jeri burst through the doors and Lucas followed after him, wearing a skeptical look. Jeri lead Lucas to the register, instructing him to flip through it to see if any Pokémon caught his eye. Lucas leafed through it, not appearing to be particularly satisfied.

"I think I'd rather just look around," Lucas admitted.

"Alright, fair enough."

The two spent what seemed like a number of hours wandering around the various facilities. The pool, the aviary, the fields, just about the whole Center, before returning to the main area. Jeri was trying not to hide his combined frustration and exhaustion. Lucas did one last scan of the area through the windows. Just as he finished his visual sweep, his expression changed as his eyes lit up.

"What are those over there?" he pointed, indicating a small flock of ungulates congregating near a tree and munching on its leaves. Jeri perked up at his interest.

"Oh, those are Girafarig! I trained one ages ago - she was a sweetie. A little tempramental and a bit odd, but sweet."

"Hm, may we look?" Lucas asked the attendant.

The attendant lead them out to meet the Long Neck Pokémon. Lucas held out a hand, and one of the Girafarig immediately trotted over to greet him. He pet the Pokémon gently, and she chittered at his touch.

"What did you call your Girafarig, Jeri?" Lucas asked, attention still fixed on the one in front of him.

"Clockwork."

"Alright, Horologrie it is. I'll take this one," Lucas decided, "Voulez-vous allez avec moi ?"

"Great!" Jeri exclaimed, whipping out his wallet and handing $30 to the attendant.

"Alright, why don't we go home girl."

ooc: Adopting one of the Level 1 Female Girafarig, please! $30!

It's a reluctant agreement that brings the pair of you to the Adoption Center; though Lucas would rather catch his own partners, Gerald knows it would be better to have a few friends on his side to traverse the wilderness. Being the more excited of the two, Gerald motions to the vast Adoption Center grounds with a flourish and lead the way inside, suggesting a perusal of the newsletter to see if anything of interest had come in lately. When nothing stands out to the apathetic Lucas, a tour of the grounds is the next course of action; it feels like an eternity of walking, scouring every nook and cranny of the acreage, but alas, no luck. Lucas is either stubborn, or disinterested, but he simply finds nothing that piques his interest. Gerald finds it nearly impossible to stomach the growing frustration, when pure happenstance brings Lucas' focus to a window, where soft golden hues catch his attention: they've recently let the Girafarig out of the barn to graze.His eyes seem to light up. The pair of you drift back outside, more p7rposefully this time, to inspect.

Carefully entering the grazing enclosure -- careful to not let any wily little hoofstock escape -- you're delighted when a particularly friendly girl comes pracing up, perhaps thinking you might have something tasty to nibble. Slowly, but eagerly, Lucas pets her muzzle, and she chitters happily at the expression. Though he restrains himself in true Kalosian fashion, you can see in his eyes he's smitten with her. You talk a few moments about companions of the past, and then he makes a decision -- she'll come home with him.

It's been a long day, but time hasn't been wasted. Your wallet lighter, the two of you -- no, three -- return home under the setting sun.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Girafarig confirmed.

Old 05-22-2017, 08:28 PM   #113
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
Adopting this little guy in Pokeball 1/15. Editing RP in tonight. Payment.
Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Natu confirmed.

Last edited by Nerd Violence; 05-22-2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:36 PM   #114
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schala View Post
Eskil paused in front of a bustling building. Something felt strange. Off.

"What's wrong?" The Purrloin wrapped around his neck asked, after noticing he'd stopped in the middle of the street.

"...I'm not sure." He muttered back, staring at the building. The sign said it was an adoption center. "Let's go in there, Nyx."

She turned her head to scan the building. With a grimace at the crowd and the noise coming from the building, she acquiesced. "Just make it quick."

Following the strange feeling, Eskil braved the crowd and found himself in an area filled with people and kennels holding varieties of Pokemon. A sign on the wall explained the adoption process and the fees attached to it. He took note of it, still distracted by the feeling in his head urging him on.

He wandered past most of them. They weren't whatever was calling to him.

Near the back, an enclosure with a pair of small, blue, cat-like creatures sat. One was sprawled out napping, but the other sat in the corner, watching with bright golden eyes.

He was standing in front of them before he'd even realized it, hand already reaching out.

The napping one woke up at his proximity and sniffed at his hand, but the unblinking gaze of the other had caught his full attention.

The rush of something in his head (Joy?) felt as alien as the rest of the strange feelings he'd had since waking up, but he picked up the Shinx anyway. He didn't think he had the strength to walk away from the feeling. Eskil turned to find someone to help him with the adoption, leaving the other Shinx behind, disappointed.

Even in his arms, the Pokemon continued to stare. Perhaps his eyes could see whatever was wrong with Eskil. However, whatever the Shinx saw, he put up no fuss at being taken.

Nyx shifted on her perch as he finalized the adoption, but didn't comment. He'd have to talk with her later about the strange feelings. They were becoming more frequent.

OOC: Adopting this Lv. 1 male Shinx with $30. Placing in this Pokeball (13 of 50, last used here).

You're called to the Adoption Center by a strange impulse which you cannot explain. Your Purrloin is concerned, but you hardly pay her heed, moving nearly automatically up the driveway, through the doors, into the backroom. You neglect the crowd around you, and most of the cages; they aren't what's calling to you. You don't need them. Rather, you find yourself in front of what it is that had cried out to your soul: two Shinx; one napping, and one staring, deep into the distance, and yet also into you.

Opening the cage, you extend a hand. The napping one rouses, just long enough to sniff you. The other, however, does not move. It does not have to. You seize it. It is your. It was meant to be. Wasn't it? This feeling, you cannot fight it. Quickly, desperately, you seek out a staffer. You must have this creature. It is yours. Yours. Yours...!

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Shinx confirmed.

Old 05-22-2017, 08:42 PM   #115
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches View Post
I would like to adopt this Swablu please! Here is my payment and I'll be placing her into one of my regular pokeballs.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Swablu confirmed.

Last edited by Nerd Violence; 05-22-2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:48 PM   #116
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
It had been ten days since Alice had been in the adoption centre, and thinking about it that way honestly made it sound like she was an addict failing to get clean. Slowly but surely her Mime Jr was settling in with the rest of the gang, but plenty of other Pokemon had caught her eye in her previous visit, and she'd been unable to resist checking back in.

Back when everything was a game, so many Pokemon wouldn't have caught the young woman's eye. She would've gone for her personal favourites or the rare or powerful, ground their abilities high and then moved on like clockwork. Yet, now that everything was real, Alice found herself drawn to creatures she wouldn't have expected-- or might've even found scary, like her Bagon, Ekans and Torchic. Today was no exception, as she stopped in front of a Zubat enclosure. Another poison type, and one painfully common, to boot.

"I'd like to adopt this girl, please. If she doesn't mind." The trainer said, $30 already paid out to the clerk at the desk and a Premier Ball in pocket, "I think I'll call her Zoey, as long as she doesn't mind that, too."

It feels a bit odd, being here again so soon, but quite as odd as being here at all. Once upon a time not too long ago, the very idea of Pocket Monster was nothing more than a digital game for you in a world very different from this one; now you're living and breathing a live with creatures that in your reality had once been fictional. You marvel over how much your tastes had changed, now that you were interacting with living and breathing creatures, and it's a bit heartwarming -- these are living beings, after all, and you've gotten to know them as individuals. You're hoping to get to know another one today; one that might scared you, once upon a time. A cute little life sucker, in fact.

Pulling a staffer to her cage, you point her out eagerly. You already have a name and everything! The technician seems impressed, and endeared, handing you a clipboard with a form to fill out as she opens the door to fetch your new friend. Surprisingly docile, the Zubat hangs from her finger, only to be gladly transferred to yours when you're done singing your name. Looks like Zoey is happy to be with you! A lot has changed, hasn't it? You assign her to her ball, and pay the woman the adoption fee, gleeful to make another friend in this strange, wonderful world.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Zubat. confirmed.

Old 05-22-2017, 08:53 PM   #117
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotom310 View Post
Paying $30 to adopt this Swablu and place her in a Poke Ball, thank you.
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Swablu confirmed.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:54 PM   #118
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverthrive View Post
Dropping off Level 1 male Alolan Diglett, Reversion Care.

Sorry, but turts or GTFO.
Dropping of Lv. 01 (M) A. Diglett for Reversion Care confirmed.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:00 PM   #119
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) A. Diglett ($30)

Picking up this little one and placing him in Pokeball #8, last was used here.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:04 PM   #120
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deebs View Post
Adopting Lvl. 1 Male Solosis, and placing him in 2/5 Pokeballs.

[Payment]
Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Solosis confirmed.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:06 PM   #121
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
[/size]
Picking up this little one and placing him in Pokeball #8, last was used here.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) A. Diglett confirmed.

Old 05-22-2017, 09:32 PM   #122
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:

Lv. 01 (F) Dunsparce ($30)
No special moves.

The day had been busy. There were still so many Pokémon left to care for, and a great many people had come in that afternoon to adopt. To have many adoption was a good thing, of course, but the excitement wore on the staff and the extra work took a great deal out of everyone; least of which was not the manager. Tate tried not to complain, although complaining was in the Bird Keeper's nature. There were perks to this job, and a decent salary on the horizon, not to mention it was the sort of work the young-ish trainer dreamed of doing. It could be so very, very tiring, though.

Making the rounds -- making certain everyone was fed, and clean, and locked up for the evening -- Tate paused at one cage in particular. It was known among people in this field that certain species did better than others in captivity; they were simply more equipped for human care than others. Mammals typically thrived, especially canids and felids. Songbirds -- particularly granivores -- were better suited to time in a cage than somthing that a caprimulgiform. This little lady was among those that didn't really thrive in containment. Tate favored her, in part out of pity and in part because she reminded the Johto native of the old homelands.

Stooping in front of the cage, the manager exhaled. In the far corner she was huddled up, away from the fluorescent glow of the overhead light. Dunsparce lived their lives in the darkness of caves; they should have had her in some sort of special containment but the facility wasn't equipped with that sort of them, and besides, she needed to be on display to be adopted. Tate's heart ached.

"Hey," hummed the trainer, slowly unlatching the cage. Tate pulled a towel off of a nearby shelf and reached inside, swaddling the creature completely so that she were complete obfuscated from the light. The chubby worm seemed to appreciate it, burrowing deeper into the terrycloth. "You know, there are all sorts of dark crevices in the old tree," Tate continued. "I could- I mean-... just-... come on."

Closing the cage, Tate sniffed, and ripped the tag off of the metal bars, signaling that it was now empty. Shutting off the light int he room, the manager walked back into the rear office, and --unclipping a large ring of keys from the belt loop of salmon shorts -- opened the lock box by the computer, and dropped the money for an adoption fee in. Jotting a quick note on the back of an envelope to fill out an adoption form in the morning, the mnager finished closing up, new addition bundled close the whole time.

Celebi help me, I'm a sucker.

~*~

Paying $30 and placing her in a Pokéball.

Old 05-22-2017, 10:43 PM   #123
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Snover (Shiny) ($30)
No special moves.
I know I said until June but I want this boy. Fee and Pokeball 4/10

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-23-2017, 12:06 AM   #124
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:

Pokémon Available for Adoption

Lv. 01 (F) Ponyta ($30)
No special moves.
[/INDENT][/INDENT]
Kawaii had sworn she had gone in there for a Giraffarig, but a flicker of light caught her eye.
She turned her head and saw a beautiful horse with a mane and tail of flickering flame staring at her. The pink haired trainer approached the cage and saw a sign on it: WILD TEMPER HANDLE WITH CARE. She tilted her head and stared into the soulful brown eyes of the fire-type, "You don't look wild." she murmured.
The Ponyta stuck it's nose through the bars of the cage and siffed at Kawaii.
The female trainer opened the cage slowly, as if in a trance. The fire-horse stepped out and butted Kawaii's chest affectionatly. The pinkette smiled "I think we have our newest team-mate."
OoC: this girl please $30 and in pokeball 1 of 10
Old 05-23-2017, 12:49 AM   #125
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Location: To the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Adopting the Lv.1 (M) Chikorita with no special moves.

Payment

To be housed in my 2nd ball of the starter pack

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records