UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 03:54 AM   #3851
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Whims die hard.

Trading level 1 Female Tangela with 8 BP's to Gemini Spark for a Rocky Helmet. Thanks, I'm sure you'll take care of her.
And I hereby trade my Rocky Helmet for Treepandaone's Lv. 1 Female Tangela!

*COMPLETE*

--------------------

: Tang~! *looks up at Hyrem*

Aw, you're cute! Let's see how cute Dexelle thinks you are:

Tangela, the Vine Pokemon. Its entire body is covered by thick vines, hiding its real identity. As its walks, the vines shake about and snare others close by. If any vines are grabbed by potential predators, the vines snap off without any harm to the Pokemon so it can make its escape. While it does tickle whoever it ensnares with its vines, it too is also ticklish.

Aw, hi there! *puts out his hand*

: Tang? *feels his hand with her vines*

Hehe, that tickles! *picks her up* I think you'll fit in too, so let's meet the team... Anetta!

-----------------

*Trade Closed*
Old 01-26-2014, 07:40 PM   #3852
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

It's time at last...

---

Spoiler: show
Gaius

He held the Premier Ball in his hand, lost in thought. They'd seen so many things together... Gaius was the first to join his ranks after he and Min had set off on their journey. Since that day, the dragon grew in size, strength and character, and solidified its status as the team's strongest on a number of occasions. Now, he stood a serious and proud creature, unlike the rash and boisterous drake of his youth, and Levin knew he had grown all that he could under his care.
Gaius was also aware of this, and longed to face new challenges that the Fighting-Type student wouldn't be able to provide. Levin had raised him to greatness, but it would be up to someone else to show that greatness to the world.
He released the Garchomp, who looked at his Trainer with a determined expression. Their mindset being so similar, they both knew it was for the best. Who knew? Maybe his new owner would even be able to awaken his latent power through one of those newly-discovered Mega Stones... Gaius's own journey was also just beginning!

- Pielie Harbour, Cloud Garden, Pompas Gaseosas, and the final battle against Ivan.. you were there through it all, and I wouldn't have made it without your help. I'll never forget you Gaius... I hope you won't forget me neither!

Suddenly, one of the Pokeballs in his belt sprung open and from within emerged Syre, his small Bagon. With a defiant look, he approached the bigger dragon and looked him straight in the eye. Gaius dropped to one knee and placed a claw on the Bagon's head. Levin couldn't understand what they said, but it was clear enough - a passing of the torch. Syre had always struggled to keep up with El Rojo and Gaius, but it was evident to all of them that his potential surpassed theirs; he had mastered the strongest moves any dragon could learn while still in his youth, whereas it'd taken both Garchomp and Druddigon years to perfect them. Gaius placed his faith on Syre to carry the dragon legacy on his own and go even farther than him... and who knew, maybe one day they'd face each other in a distant future.

- We'll both do you proud. Now go and meet your new Trainer! I'm sure our paths will cross again, and we'll both be even stronger than we are now! So long Gaius... Thank you for everything!

Trading Garchomp with the stats below to Acio29619 for 3 Candies.

Gaius
Level: 48
Ability: Sand Veil
Evolution: ---> --->
Holding: N/A
Birthday: February 6
Nature: Undeclared
Pokéball:
Obtained: Egg House

Level-Up Moves:
Fire Fang
Tackle
Sand Attack
Dragon Rage
Sandstorm
Take Down
Sand Tomb
Dual Chop
Slash
Dragon Claw
Dig
Crunch
Dragon Rush

Egg Moves:
Iron Head
Outrage

Move Tutor Moves:
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Earth Power

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Stone Edge

HM Moves:
Cut
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Strength

IQ: 1

Beauty Points: 0

Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10

*Trade started*

---

Magnus

Magnus eyed the Trainer across the room with a curious expression and his trademark grin. A familiar face... someone who'd let him go for 4 candies when he was only a tiny Magby, and now looked to reclaim him in the splendor of his ultimate form. This should be fun.

Levin looked on. Magnus was one of the hardest Pokemon he'd ever trained; unruly, sadistic, an anarchist and an arsonist. Allegiance meant very little to him,and it was only in the latest stages of his life that the Magmortar began to acknowledge Levin as a worthy master and obey accordingly; even then, under the constat threat of going into an unstoppable rage and compromising Levin's entire strategies. Still, he'd been pivotal in adventures such as their trip to Cortoza and Phantom Isle, and had managed to singlehandedly defeat two of Ivan's Pokemon in their final battle. All in all, training Magnus had been a literal blast.

- And now you go back to your roots. I'm sure you'll find yourself at home more than you ever were by my side. Charm is a renowned Fire-Type Trainer, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. Besides, it was your original home... I hope you serve him as well as you served me. Rocky a relationship as it was, I wouldn't change a single thing now that I look back... You made me a better Trainer and pulled through when I most needed you; thanks for everything Magnus, I promise I'll never forget you!

Trading Magnus with the stats below to Charminions for 5 Candies.

Magnus
Level: 35
Ability: Flame Body
Birthday: July 25
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Charminions

Level-Up Moves:
Smog
Leer
Ember
Smokescreen
Feint Attack
Fire Spin
Clear Smog
Flame Burst
Confuse Ray
Fire Punch

Egg Moves:
Cross Chop
Flare Blitz
Mach Punch
ThunderPunch

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Overheat
Teleport

HM Moves:
Rock Smash

IQ: 2

Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20

*Trade started*

---

Dolce

The lovely Swablu flapped her cotton wings and landed on Levin's head one final time. The young man smiled and picked her up, held her in his arms and petted her on the head like he always used to.

- Heh, you were never one for this kind of living, were you Dolce? The fighting, the dangers, the rivalries...

It was true. The Swablu never cared much for battling and she detested arguments. She was a little artist at heart, and her true passion had always music. The only other Pokemon she truly ever bonded with was the like-minded Min, who Dolce grew to idolize and began to serve as maid... At first loving the attention, Min herself grew up and out of her self-centered mindset overtime, to a point where having a servant disturbed her. Dolce was grateful for Min's appreciation, and more so that she finally began treating her as an equal... but that meant she no longer had a purpose to be there!
Levin realized that Dolce was no longer happy on the time a little while back. Singing, cleaning, flying and seeing the world were her passions, and Levin couldn't provide that lifestyle. He had goals of his own, that involved battling his way to the very top, and while that was the case Dolce would never truly be able to pursue her own ambitions. After talking it over with Dolce and Min, they all agreed that letting the Swablu move on with her life was the right thing to do, and they quickly found her a suitable home.

- Okiku will take great care of you. But none of us will ever forget you, you can be sure of that! I hope you become everything you aspire to be, and I'm sure we'll meet again in the future! So this isn't goodbye... it's "see you later", little one!

Trading Swablu with the stats below to OkikuMewfor 1 Candy.

Dolce
Level: 3
Ability: Natural Cure
Birthday: September 25
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with John’s Knight

Level-Up Moves:
Peck
Growl

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
Heal Bell

Custom/Event Moves:
Ice Beam

TM Moves:
SolarBeam

HM Moves:
Fly

Beauty Points: 10

*Trade started*

---

Atla

Atla bumped her fist and winked at Levin. She was ecstatic.

- Finally time, eh?

It wasn't that she was glad to leave. But Atla's presence on the team had been one filled with stress and obligations, and she was relieved to finally be able to care for herself and grow at her own pace.
Throughout most of her stay, the team grew accustomed to regarding her as a mother. She was the caretaker and protector of the group despite her small stature, and tended to all of them to the best of her abilities... meanwhile suppressing her natural urge to fight and be stronger. Levin tried to work around it by placing her in an intensive training regimen, and she persisted thanks to the belief that doing so would allow her to better protect her friends. But in the end, with so many clashing personalities and Levin's own goals differing from hers (since he favored raising Fighting-Types, who she felt uncomfortable around), it soon became apparent that they needed to go their separate ways.

Now, the opportunity to start her own journey presented itself when a very eager newcomer fought tooth and nail to take Atla home. Levin was positive that so much dedication into obtaining her could only translate into an equal amount of devotion when it came time to raise her, so he knew Atla would be in the most capable hands he could have asked for.

- Go on then, and become the awe-inspiring Pokemon I know you can be! I look forward to seeing you again, and who knows, maybe we can even spar again like we used to! See you around dear!

Trading Teddiursa with the stats below to sweetbbydoll for 5 Candies, Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer, 4 Heart Scales, 1 Pumpkin ball, 2 Christmas Ball, 1 Cranberry Pokeblock, Grepa Berry, Rawst Berry, Rabuta Berry, 2 Bluk Berries, 2 Haban Berries, 2 Durin Berries, 2 Liechi Berries, Pika Doll (USED), Sparkly Christmas Tree, Snorunt Plushie (USED), Delibird Plushie (USED), 3 Clear Gummis, 3 Royal Gummis, 4 White Gummis.

Atla
Level: 15
Ability: Pickup
Birthday: May 10
Pokéball:
Obtained: Adoption Centre

Level-Up Moves:
Covet
Scratch
Leer
Lick
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Feint Attack

Egg Moves:
Close Combat
Night Slash

Move Tutor Moves:
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Swords Dance
Thunder Punch

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Ice Punch

HM Moves:
Cut
Rock Smash
Strength

Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0

*Trade started*

---

El Rojo

El Rojo... Perhaps no other Pokemon had put Levin's name on the map like him, but for all the wrong reasons!
At first hatched by Stark of the Elite Five, the Druddigon escaped soon after bring traded and forced Levin to cross literally half the world to retrieve him. While on the run, he caused mayhem throughout the southern land of Pompas Gaseosas and spread so much terror that the local authorities were called to investigate and nearly tracked his origins back to Levin...
It took the help of five of his companions and no small amount of planning to finally recapture the prodigious dragon, who learned an unbelievable amount of techniques on his own while roaming the wild. One of the most gifted Pokemon in the team, Levin was reluctant to let go of such a treasure, but...

- You never did manage to adjust. After all, you're a free soul, and this lifestyle isn't for you...

Rojo suffered in captivity every day of his life, exploring the forests around the Treetop Base during daytime and reluctantly returning home well after dark. No matter how powerful, Levin felt wrong about keeping a Pokemon under those circumstances... But releasing him back into the wild would only create more issues, considering the Druddigon's ravenous appetite and the notoriety he'd already gained...

- I know just the home for you. There's an up-and-coming Trainer who recently started on his travels and is already making a name for himself. I'm sure he'll take you to see a ton of places and raise you to the very best of his ability! And when we're both as strong as we can be, I'll be sure to fight you again and see just how far both of us have come... So long Rojo, and be good! I've never met another Pokemon like you, and I know I never will!

Trading Druddigon with the stats below to DaveTheFishGuy for 5 Candies.

El Rojo
Ability: Sheer Force
Birthday: October 4
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Stark

Level-Up Moves:
Leer
Scratch

Egg Moves:
Crush Claw
Fire Fang
Glare
Iron Tail
Poison Tail
Sucker Punch

Move Tutor Moves:
Aqua Tail
Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Fire Punch
Gunk Shot
Heat Wave
Iron Head
Outrage
Stealth Rock
Superpower
ThunderPunch

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Dig
Earthquake

HM Moves:
Cut
Strength
Surf

*Trade started*

---

Boo

Boo stood in front of him with eyes wide-open. He still wasn't sure if this was punishment or a promotion. Levin went up to him and hugged the confused beaver.

- You did everything I ever asked you to perfection! If it wasn't for you, I would never have made it to where I am today. You're the most hard working partner I could ever ask for, and all your efforts have paid off at every turn! But now I need to do things where you can't help anymore; my goals are about battling now, and your greatest talents are in... other areas. But I know someone who's made a name for himself raising Pokemon of your Type, and who I'm sure could use such a crafty and dedicated friend in his ranks! He likes to travel all over the world and take pictures, so imagine all the wonders you'll see and the adventures you'll live!

Boo clapped his hands in excitement. Definitely a promotion then!

- Go on then, Connor's waiting. And always remember me, because I promise I'll never forget you! Can't wait to see you again in the future, when you're an even bigger and better Bibarel! See you later Boo, have fun and take care of yourself and your new Trainer!

Trading Bibarel with the stats below to uhhhhh for 5 Candies.

Boo
Level: 17
Ability: Simple
Evolution: --->
Birthday: October 16
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Balmund

Level-Up Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Defense Curl
Rollout
Water Gun

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
Aqua Tail

Custom/Event Moves:
Chocolate Magic ("??? - Fires off a molten chocolate blast with same power as Bubblebeam. Upon contact, it covers the opponent and becomes sticky, causing 50% drop in movement, making it harder to dodge or run. Effect lasts for 3 turns")

TM Moves:
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

HM Moves:
Cut
Dive
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Surf
Strength
Waterfall
Whirlpool

*Trade started*

---

Baal

With a roar and a flap of his wings, Baal reminded the world once again that he was the Sky Ruler, ready to prove himself. His future ownership had been a particularly hot topic as of late, with several Trainers gunning for the prehistoric dragon. It was a much-needed ego boost for Baal, who'd seen things go sour very quickly after his incorporation into Levin's team.

- It was hard for you, and you never got a chance to shine, but now you have a chance to start anew and reestablish the dominance you once had over the skies and the Pokemon World. You acknowledged me as your Trainer and I'm eternally grateful for that... and all I can say is that I'm sorry you didn't get your break. I brought you back to life so you could shine again, and maybe now, at long last, you will! Maybe one day I'll look up in the sky and see you soaring through it with all the pride you were meant to have, and then I'll know you achieved your goals. This is a fresh start for both of us, so let's chase our dreams and meet again when we conquered them! I'll see you again Baal, you can be sure of that...

Trading Aerodactyl with the stats below to Itzatrap for 5 Candies, TM Energy Ball, TM Flamethrower, TM Ice Beam, TM Thunderbolt and 1 unused Delibird Plushie.

Baal
Ability: Pressure
Birthday: November 12
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Hayward

Level-Up Moves:
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Wing Attack
Supersonic
Bite
Scary Face

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
Earth Power

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Stone Edge

HM Moves:
Defog
Fly
Rock Smash
Strength

*Trade started*

---

Jules

He looked at the imposing Bouffalant with pride. It really was a remarkable specimen, befitting its hatcher, Tess of the Elite Five. The first of its kind in the land, Jules quickly warmed up to Levin to the point where it let him ride around on its back - something few others were willing to allow.

Jules developed a sort of reputation as a ladies man, with his suave mannerisms and overabundant self-confidence. He was impressively strong to boot, and all of that made the Bouffalant a really likable Pokemon. But as time went on, it became more and more obvious hat Levin couldn't afford to raise it as well as some of his other partners; always gunning to beat someone (first Ivan, now the Champion Gottfried and his apprentice Johan), the Saffron City native always prioritized the most battle-capable Pokemon over the others, and he realized that it was unfair for such a great specimen to be neglected like that. Fiathful to his goals, he and Jules both agreed that the best option was to go their separate ways.

- Luckily, someone was just as impressed with you and offered to give you a spot on his team where you can grow and become even more handsomely incredible! I look forward to seeing the results of your training Jules... and who knows, maybe next time we meet your charm will have worked on some lovely lady!

Trading Bouffalant with the stats below to blazeVA for 2 Candies.

Jules
Ability: Sap Sipper
Birthday: September 20
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with enchantress

Level-Up Moves:
Pursuit
Leer

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
Zen Headbutt

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Giga Impact

HM Moves:
Cut
Strength
Surf

*Trade started*

---

Krem

Devious, bright and cunning like no other, Krem had been a one-of-a-kind Pokemon to train. At times it almost felt like it was the Cloyster guiding him along rather than the other way around, but Levin enjoyed that dynamic. It made him sharper in return, and Krem's contribution to the team was undeniable - both as an impenetrable shield and a failsafe for his most daring strategies. He still recalled how Krem subtly evened the playing field during Gaius's battle with Rojo, poisoning the latter with conceiled Toxic Spikes that allowed the then-Gabite to put Druddigon away. It had been a masterful plan that would not have been possible without the Cloyster.

- I've taught you all I could, and more importantly, I've grown enough myself that I no longer need to rely on your tactics to be successful. You've also gotten everything that you could've out of me, more importantly the Water Stone for your evolution, so it makes sense that we go our own ways from now...

Krem agreed; cold and calculating, he felt little of an actual bond toward his Trainer; in that regard, he resembled Corvus. He looked at his new Trainer with interest before turning back to Levin and nodding with a smirk.

- You're right, it's a new home with a new Trainer. Do teach him some I'm sure he'll be glad to have you around in tight spots! See you around Krem... stay sharp!

Trading Cloyster with the stats below to Treepandaone for 1 Candy.

Krem
Level: 1
Ability: Skill Link
Birthday: February 9
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Shadowshocker

Level-Up Moves:
Tackle
Toxic Spikes
Withdraw
Supersonic
Protect
Aurora Beam

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
Ice Barrier (ICE: Creates shield of solid ice around user; protects from one attack, then disappears. 10% chance of freezing on contact. One use per battle.)

TM Moves:
Bide
Double Team
Reflect
Substitute
Teleport
Toxic
Tri Attack

HM Moves:
Dive
Surf
Whirlpool

IQ: 0

*Trade started*

---

Albion

Albion perched himself on Levin's shoulder. He felt the most conflicted about letting go of the little Taillow; he still had room to grow, but perhaps too much. Levin had an eye for that sort of thing... Albion was a diamond in the rough, capable of defeating even Baal in a clean fight, but...

[i]My calling is the Fighting-Type. I couldn't provide Albion the undivided attention he needs to reach his full potential. He needs someone else, someone whose priorities include him. As much as it pains me, Albion deserves to be trained by someone who can make him as good as he can possibly be, and I'm not that man. He'd have little room to grow in the team I intend to put together...

Albion was aware of this, and had agreed to leave the team for his own good. Under Levin's care he had learned the most powerful moves available to his kind, and it was time to put them to use under a new Trainer's care.

- You have a heart and drive unlike any I've seen before. People dismissed you for a common Taillow, which made it easy for me to get you, and they've dismissed you again in favor of Pokemon like Baal... but they have no idea what you can do, or what you will do when the time comes. I'll be watching Albion, so make me proud and prove them all wrong!

Trading Taillow with the stats below to Electric Blue Eye for 1 Candy.

Albion
Ability: Guts
Birthday: May 2
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with myahoo

Level-Up Moves:
Peck
Growl

Egg Moves:
Brave Bird

Move Tutor Moves:
Heat Wave

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Aerial Ace
Steel Wing
Swift

HM Moves:
Fly

*Trade started*

---

Kamui

Kamui... Were they really parting ways?

The Golduck nodded, in absolute silence like always, and held out a hand. Levin took it and dozens of flashbacks passed in front of his eyes, from the day Jess traded him a helpless Psyduck to the day of the last battle with Ivan, where Kamui played a key role. Each and every one of those moments remained fresh on his mind, and in pained him to see the Golduck go after everything they'd been through together. But there was much more of the world out there than Levin would be able to show him now that Kamui's senses were all awakened and eager to absorb the knowledge, the wonders and mysteries of the universe.

- My road is dull and straightforward, much too linear for someone with your abilities. I helped heal and awaken you, but it's up to someone else to show you all that there is to see - without the constant battling and struggling that my path will demand. You've grown above that, and the world awaits you, so get out there and take it!

A Luxury Ball in his belt clicked open and Mazo appeared from within. He approached Kamui and placed a hand on his shoulder, the Golduck doing the same in return. No words were spoken, but Levin knew they said everything they needed to. The bond between them was unbreakable, and while Mazo needed to stay behind (his own path forever entwined in Levin's), he'd never Kamui either. The Water-Type was the closest he ever had to a brother who understood and shared his powers, and Levin was certain the two would reunite again in the future. For now, their roads split, each of them ready to begin anew...

Trading Golduck with the stats below to Pest for 2 Candies.

Kamui
Level: 33
Ability: Cloud Nine
Birthday: April 1
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with lilbluecorsola

Level-Up Moves:
Aqua Jet
Water Sport
Scratch
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Disable
Confusion
Water Pulse
Fury Swipes
Screech
Zen Headbutt
Aqua Tail

Egg Moves:
Confuse Ray
Cross Chop
Hypnosis
Mud Bomb
Psychic

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
Voodoo Bugaloo ("PSYCHIC: User summons voodoo doll (energy use = Confusion) and prods it with a psychic pin to paralyze the opponent for 10 seconds; opponent can only use eye moves. One use per battle.)

TM Moves:
Blizzard
Psyshock
Shadow Claw

HM Moves:
Dive
Flash
Rock Smash
Strength
Surf
Waterfall
Whirlpool

*Trade started*

---

Gram

The mighty Steelix coiled itself around Levin as they said their goodbyes. The sword and shield of the team, an impeccable guardian and friend, Gram had endured Levin's discrimination over his brother's death caused by his own Steelix. But when the ice was broken, the young man learned to accept Gram and went as far as to use him in the last showdown against Ivan.

- Now we move on, both of us. My journey will be one of fighting, which you strongly dislike, and most of the team will go on their own journeys as well. That means you no longer need to play the role of protector, much like Atla, and are free to be yourself and see the world under the care of someone who better suits your needs. That person is Hyrem, the Trainer that helped you evolve and who has a special affinity for snake Pokemon like yourself! I couldn't think of a better home for you, and I promise I'll visit every now and then! But what I look forward the most is seeing how you grow on your own, and how far Hyrem can take you in his own travels... Take care Gram, and thank you for everything!

Trading Steelix with the stats below to Gemini Spark for 5 Candies.

Gram
Ability: Sturdy
Birthday: August 27
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Tyoyo3131

Level-Up Moves:
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind

Egg Moves:
Rock Blast

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Fissure

HM Moves:
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Strength

*Trade started*

---

Veiss

He couldn't bring himself to opening the Pokeball. The creature within might well leap forward and gut him where he stood... Whatever was he thinking, keeping a Pokemon like this around his beloved friends? But for better or worse, he was moving on, and Veiss had to go. Releasing him into the wild would be nothing short of a criminal act, so the best thing to do was hand him over to someone more competent than himself... A veteran Trainer, known for his work with Fossils, had stepped forward and accepted the responsibility of inheriting the devilish Skorupi, and Levin was more than happy to oblige. He handed over the Pokeball and received his payment, his heart lifting as he let go of the sphere...

Trading Skorupi with the stats below to Treepandaone for 5 Candies.

Veiss
Ability: Sniper
Birthday: September 15
Pokéball:

Level-Up Moves:
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
Brain Freeze ("ICE: User emits thin ice waves that penetrate target's body. One turn later, ice crystals affect the brain (damage = Confusion). 10% chance of opponent forgetting the move it would use.")

TM Moves:
N/A

HM Moves:
Cut
Rock Smash
Strength

*Trade started*

---

Zwart

They'd been together only a short while, but Levin had bonded with Zwart in a way reminiscent of Eva, his first snake... So like-minded were they that most his recent plans had gone through the Seviper's approval, and he gave Levin confidence when concocting his most outrageous plots. But he couldn't rely on a co-pilot forever... not if he was really going to make a name for himself. He had to do it on his own, and Zwart couldn't be there to help him.

- I've relied on Eva, then Corvus, and now you to help me in my strategies. But I have to finally be my own man in the journey ahead; otherwise, how can I say I did it on my own? Zwart, as much as I need you and as much as we're similar to one another...

The Seviper hissed - he knew what Levin meant. His Trainer's calling was the Fighting-Type, and he'd aim to be the best in the world at that before challenging the reigning Elites and Champion. And for any of that to have meaning, Zwart knew Levin would want to do it on his own. He respected that, and at the same time he felt curious about the new Trainer that had claimed him afterwards. Would they bond as well? Would he be as open to morally questionable plans as Levin was? Whichever the case, they both were determined to move on with their lives, with the certainty that none of them would ever forget each other.

Trading Seviper with the stats below to Escalion for 1 Candy and 1 Babiri Berry.

Zwart
Ability: Shed Skin
Birthday: May 19
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with DaveTheFishGuy

Level-Up Moves:
Wrap
Swagger

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
N/A

HM Moves:
N/A

Beauty Points: 4

*Trade started*

--------------------------------

There, all done! Thanks for your patience everyone... and please, please take good care of these guys! I look forward to seeing them grow under your care and I'm curious as to where you'll take their characters!

Last edited by MarbleZone; 01-26-2014 at 08:10 PM.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:40 PM   #3853
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading 3 Candies to Shadowshocker for his Lv.1 M Swinub.

**TRADE OPENED**

Last edited by jolteonjak; 01-28-2014 at 10:59 PM.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:49 PM   #3854
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
It's time at last...

---

Dolce

The lovely Swablu flapped her cotton wings and landed on Levin's head one final time. The young man smiled and picked her up, held her in his arms and petted her on the head like he always used to.

- Heh, you were never one for this kind of living, were you Dolce? The fighting, the dangers, the rivalries...

It was true. The Swablu never cared much for battling and she detested arguments. She was a little artist at heart, and her true passion had always music. The only other Pokemon she truly ever bonded with was the like-minded Min, who Dolce grew to idolize and began to serve as maid... At first loving the attention, Min herself grew up and out of her self-centered mindset overtime, to a point where having a servant disturbed her. Dolce was grateful for Min's appreciation, and more so that she finally began treating her as an equal... but that meant she no longer had a purpose to be there!
Levin realized that Dolce was no longer happy on the time a little while back. Singing, cleaning, flying and seeing the world were her passions, and Levin couldn't provide that lifestyle. He had goals of his own, that involved battling his way to the very top, and while that was the case Dolce would never truly be able to pursue her own ambitions. After talking it over with Dolce and Min, they all agreed that letting the Swablu move on with her life was the right thing to do, and they quickly found her a suitable home.

- Okiku will take great care of you. But none of us will ever forget you, you can be sure of that! I hope you become everything you aspire to be, and I'm sure we'll meet again in the future! So this isn't goodbye... it's "see you later", little one!

Trading Swablu with the stats below to OkikuMew for 1 Candy.

Dolce
Ability: Natural Cure
Birthday: September 25
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with John’s Knight

Level-Up Moves:
Peck
Growl

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
Heal Bell

Custom/Event Moves:
Ice Beam

TM Moves:
SolarBeam

HM Moves:
Fly

*Trade started*

There, all done! Thanks for your patience everyone... and please, please take good care of these guys! I look forward to seeing them grow under your care and I'm curious as to where you'll take their characters!
((It isn't my best RPing ever but at least I got something ^^;))

When entering the Cable Club, Okiku was accompanied with Beckett, flying right beside her. He was a bit perplex to be there though, as he rarely accompanied her with anything, despite his desire to help her in any way he could.

"Miss," the Swoobat asked, "is there a reason you want me to assist to this trade? I believe it is something you are able to do on your own..."

"...Of course I could've done the trade by myself," she responded awkwardly, still not quite used to his overly-polite vocabulary of her Pokémon's psywaves, "but I need you to "assist" me into speaking with the one I'll be receiving from that trade."

"Oh?" his head tilted as the two approached one side of the trading machine. "We are to acquire a new member in our team?"

"Indeed we are," she cracked a smile as she pulled out a single candy out of her backpack. "I don't know much about her, other than she's Levin's Swablu, Dolce."

"Ah, Hershel's original trainer, I believe."

"You are correct," the girl nodded in approval, as she placed the candy in the cup of the machine.

After the rare sweet got sucked in and then a few seconds passed, a worn out but quite clean Pokéball is dropped into the same cup.

"Hmm," Okiku pondered aloud as she picked up then spin the pokéball on her index finger for a second, "went through some rough times but still well taken care of, as expected. Alright, time to meet her..."

She pressed the receptacle's button and, in a flash of light, the white and blue cotton bird landed on the floor, chirping beautifully as the guise of a welcome.

"...Oh, oh wow!" the trainer exclaimed in surprise by the display of such a skill, "I don't think this doesn't need a translation!" She smiled warmly at the Swablu. "Hello, I'm Okiku, your new trainer. You must be Dolce, if I remember you name correctly?"

After a few chirps that sounded affirmative at first, Beckett translated back: "It is indeed her name. She's also wondering what are your goals, and what you expect of her. There must be a reason you picked her up after all."

"H-hey, I thought I would be the one giving those questions!" the trainer chuckled. "Well," she tilted her head and dropped herself into a nearby chair, in thought, "to be completely honest, I don't have a precise goal... more like a bunch 'em that I pick up randomly on the whim of my travels. Capturing all Psychic-typed Pokémon, being a referee, discover stuff in temples and whatnot, buy myself a base as my own home... I just do whatever comes to me naturally. I guess travelling and experiencing lots of things is my main goal!" She embarrassingly rubs the back of her head. "As for what I expect from you... well, it'll be the same as everyone else in my team: you help me out with whatever I need to do, and in exchange I'll help you out to be whatever you want to do or be! I may be your trainer, but I want everyone to follow their own goals as well. And you don't have to worry about me asking things you don't want to do - because when I'll ask for your help, it'll be within your range of skills."

Upon hearing this, the Swablu chirped excitingly and joyfully, which didn't need any kind of translation.

"Speaking of skills," the Psychic specialist said, "what are they? Well I know you sing well, but is there anything else? And what do you want to do in life?"

After calming down a bit, Dolce tweeted what seemed a melody to Okiku's ears, and as she finished, Beckett chipped in:

"Milady, she claims to not only have an affinity to singing, as you obviously noticed, but she also have a "thing" for flying and cleaning."

"Cleaning?" Okiku's eyebrow lifted in confusion and surprise.

"Indeed. If I am not mistaken, it is a characteristic shared within her species."

"Oh, right," she lightly slapped her forehead.

"As for her life goals, she would like to be the best singer around, and to see the world. She also gave a small mention that she dislikes battles."

Okiku's lips curved upwards. "Oh, no wonder you were so happy when I said I travel a lot and that I wouldn't ask you to do something you don't want to do! Well I can't promise you you'll never be in battles, but I'll do my best that it doesn't happen, alright? We'll get along together fine, I know it!" she have her a thumbs up and a playful wink, then she tilted her head in thought again. "But... mind if I ask you something, if... it's ok with you?"

The Swablu nodded, curious what her new trainer wants.

"...Is it ok if I call you by another name, other than Dolce? Because I have to admit I got another name for you that would suit you perfectly. Plus, I would think it'll represent your new, fresh start with me."

The Cotton Bird Pokémon chirped in a questioning tone, which Okiku guessed she was wondering what was the name.

"It's... Marin. It's from a character from a game I love. She's a kind girl who loved to play on her harp and sing, and she dreamed of going off the island she lived on to sing for people all around the world," the girl cracked a smile, "...just like you want to do. So..." she bit her lip, nervous, "What do you think?"

The Swablu seemed to pause for a moment, then started to hop happily.

"I'll take that as a yes!" Okiku grinned, glad not only she accepted, but more importantly that she didn't take offense to her request. She looked towards her Swoobat. "Thanks for the help Beckett, you did a great job translating!" She turned her attention back to the Swablu. "...Well then, I think it's time to tell you..." she opened her arms. "Welcome to the team, Marlin!"

The newly-named Marlin sang loudly and joyfully, and quickly flew on top of her new trainer's head to wrap her fluffy wings around her head. Under the proud and dutiful nod of Beckett, Okiku giggled for her new "hat", but then suddenly her eyes opened wide, hit by an idea.

"Say..." she mumbled while grinning widely again, "you just gave me an idea with somethin'! Care to tell you two about it on the way back to the Pokémon Center? And I know both of you will be of great help with that idea, too!"

Her two Pokémon nodded in agreement, then followed her out of the Cable Club.

Trading 1 candy for MarbleZone's Swablu.

*Trade Closed*

Thank you very much MZ, I will take good care of her ^^
Old 01-27-2014, 04:34 AM   #3855
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
It's time at last...

---

Gram

The mighty Steelix coiled itself around Levin as they said their goodbyes. The sword and shield of the team, an impeccable guardian and friend, Gram had endured Levin's discrimination over his brother's death caused by his own Steelix. But when the ice was broken, the young man learned to accept Gram and went as far as to use him in the last showdown against Ivan.

- Now we move on, both of us. My journey will be one of fighting, which you strongly dislike, and most of the team will go on their own journeys as well. That means you no longer need to play the role of protector, much like Atla, and are free to be yourself and see the world under the care of someone who better suits your needs. That person is Hyrem, the Trainer that helped you evolve and who has a special affinity for snake Pokemon like yourself! I couldn't think of a better home for you, and I promise I'll visit every now and then! But what I look forward the most is seeing how you grow on your own, and how far Hyrem can take you in his own travels... Take care Gram, and thank you for everything!

Trading Steelix with the stats below to Gemini Spark for 5 Candies.

Gram
Ability: Sturdy
Birthday: August 27
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Tyoyo3131

Level-Up Moves:
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind

Egg Moves:
Rock Blast

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Fissure

HM Moves:
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Strength

*Trade started*

And I hereby trade my 5 Rare Candies for MarbleZone's Lv. 3 Male Steelix named Gram!

COMPLETE.

Pike Queen Lucy's helicopter hadn't dropped off Hyrem back in Fizzytopia after his inspection of the Arcane Realm even half an hour ago when he got a call from Levin, whose Onix, Gram, he helped evolve into a Steelix while at the same time arranging a meetup with him and Shisato. Turns out the call was about him wanting to trade Gram again, this time for good. Hyrem knew he would have to act on this one; the time he met the Steelix was fresh in his mind, as well as the battle he had against Luke's Onix. There was no way he could pass this up. There were other Pokemon Levin was trading away that he was interested in as well. He made offers for six Pokemon total; in the end, all he was able to win out on was Gram, but he was the most important in Hyrem's mind. Sure, there was an Aerodactyl, a Skorupi, a Magmortar, and even Levin's Garchomp that were on the line, the Aerodactyl being offered the most for, but as long as he was the one to end up with Gram, he would be happy.

But as he stepped into the Cable Club, his mind began racing with fear... would Gram accept him as his new trainer? Sure, he had met Gram before, but he wasn't the one to raise him as an Onix. He remembered what the Pewter City Gym Leader told him back when he was at the right age to begin a Pokemon journey but was asked to wait a few years before doing so: Onix was easier to raise than Steelix, so it was ideal to build a friendship with them before evolving them. There are a few accounts of Steelix being caught in the wild, particularly on Sinnoh's Iron Island, but most who tried to raise such behemoths had quickly found themselves in over their heads dealing with Pokemon five times their size that considered their would-be trainers inferior to them. One news article depicted a wild-caught Steelix even going so far as to eat their trainer and its teammates! Yikes! There were many good things about this particular situation, however: Gram had been raised by Levin, and he assured him that as an Onix--and especially as a Steelix--he was completely tame and considered those on his team his family, his stewardship, his to nurture and protect. Secondly, again, Gram and Hyrem had met before, the Iron Snake would likely recognize him, though when they met all he got from Gram was a stare. He was so hard to read, I mean, he had to have gotten some sort of first impression of this scrawny 14 year old kid, but he had no idea what that was.

Ultimately, Levin had already said his goodbyes to Gram and placed his Pokeball on the trade machine, waiting for Hyrem to do the same with his Rare Candies. Once the confections were replaced with a Pokeball, he immediately went outside, finding a clearing large enough to unleash the steel worm just outside the nearby forest. "Okay, Gram, here goes..." he said before opening the Pokeball. The white light erupted and surrounded him before revealing the 30 ft. creature towering over and around him and staring straight down at him... was Gram sizing him up at that moment? "H-h-hi Gram..." Hyrem muttered, his knees shaking before the immense Steelix. Then Gram's body segments scraped against each other as he lowered his head, giving a low rumble from his throat before his head completely touched the ground. At any moment, he could snap up the adolescent in an instant, and it would all be over. But that wasn't his style... right? Hyrem jumped as he was pushed from behind by Gram's tail and had to put out his hands to catch himself... on Gram's face. It felt smooth to the touch when more, softer rumbling from the Steelix caused vibrations to tingle against his body. Now Hyrem was able to get a really good look at Gram's eyes; they showed a sincere longing, a desire to be accepted that shared his own.

He then just noticed how calm his breathing was, the cold, iron skin oddly providing warmth to his spirit. Before he knew what was happening, the Steelix's coils gently embraced him while Gram's chin gave him a friendly nudge before he grunted, showing a big, toothy grin. Hyrem slowly started to grin back before he grasped at his new Pokemon's face... well, I wasn't going to say "hug", you try hugging the big lug, and without vines coming out of your body, cheaters! Ahem, back to the story then... "Welcome to the team, Gram!" he said, now with full confidence that the two had accepted each other.

"I think you'll be a nice change to our team. And you know... Levin told me about how you liked protecting smaller Pokemon. Well, I've got plenty of those! And the more I think about it... the more I know you can help take care of everyone! Yeah, if you keep getting stronger... you'll be the best tank Pokemon I have! I don't really like how you're named Gram though... you're way bigger than that! You can't just be Gram, you're... Kilogram. Yeah, Kilogram... what do you think, you like that name?" The Steelix's booming voice roared happily, eager to not only please his trainer but to care for him. It wasn't just the potential amount of child Pokemon that excited him; this human was obviously younger than Levin and was therefore in more need of a caretaker than his previous trainer, who was clearly much more independent and confident than Hyrem. The idea of a father figure could now go beyond that of the younger Pokemon and extend to this human. His role of protector was never over, for there was always someone in need of protecting. Sure, he could have tried to protect Levin from some dangers, but a man like him never would have accepted such help. This time he had someone malleable, humble, and willing to let this Steelix be his shield. "Great, can't wait to show you to everybody! Okay, Kilogram, return, let's go home... to your new home."

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 02-12-2014 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Minor edit to the RP
Old 01-27-2014, 06:26 AM   #3856
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading 3 Candies to Shadowshocker for his Lv.1 M Swinub.

**TRADE OPENED**
Traded a Level 1 male Swinub to jolteonjak for his 3 Rare Candies.

*trade closed*
*end transmission*
Old 01-27-2014, 09:01 AM   #3857
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
It's time at last...

Zwart

They'd been together only a short while, but Levin had bonded with Zwart in a way reminiscent of Eva, his first snake... So like-minded were they that most his recent plans had gone through the Seviper's approval, and he gave Levin confidence when concocting his most outrageous plots. But he couldn't rely on a co-pilot forever... not if he was really going to make a name for himself. He had to do it on his own, and Zwart couldn't be there to help him.

- I've relied on Eva, then Corvus, and now you to help me in my strategies. But I have to finally be my own man in the journey ahead; otherwise, how can I say I did it on my own? Zwart, as much as I need you and as much as we're similar to one another...

The Seviper hissed - he knew what Levin meant. His Trainer's calling was the Fighting-Type, and he'd aim to be the best in the world at that before challenging the reigning Elites and Champion. And for any of that to have meaning, Zwart knew Levin would want to do it on his own. He respected that, and at the same time he felt curious about the new Trainer that had claimed him afterwards. Would they bond as well? Would he be as open to morally questionable plans as Levin was? Whichever the case, they both were determined to move on with their lives, with the certainty that none of them would ever forget each other.

Trading Seviper with the stats below to Escalion for 1 Candy and 1 Babiri Berry.

Zwart
Ability: Shed Skin
Birthday: May 19
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with DaveTheFishGuy

Level-Up Moves:
Wrap
Swagger

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
N/A

HM Moves:
N/A

Beauty Points: 4

*Trade started*

Trading my 1 Rare Candy and 1 Babiri Berry to MarbleZone for Zwart the Seviper.

*Trade Closed*

The Big Boss flies through the air, two items firm but carefully secured in his claws. It was so easy once again, one Rare Candy and a random Berry from Rowan's stash. The Night Shadow has access to everything and Rowan won't even notice they're missing. Levin has been good to him, but his judgement was right. To really make it in his kind of business he needs easy access to money and other valuable or easy to trade items, and the Virote fortune does just that.

But the Banker or the Underworld has bigger plans and he isn't there yet. His plans are in motion, but some final tools are missing and for that The Don needs his old trainer once again. He has ears everywhere and quickly picked up on rumor concerning Levin. He heard he planned to trade away half his team to enable himself and his Pokémon to fulfill their own goals and destiny. Not everything can be in sync all the time apparently. This trading bonanza however is just was the Shadow Lurker needed. Zwart, Levin's Seviper, took his old role on the team, but Levin decided to trade him too as he wanted to do things on his own. So now The Financer or Crime is flying here to trade these two stolen items for Zwart.

The Night Crawler greets his former trainer like an old friend, tapping the fedora like crest with his wing, a rather friendly looking smirk on his face. Business is business however and trade is done quickly. The Crime Lord is now in possession of what perhaps will become his most powerful tool, Zwart the Seviper will be known and feared all across Fizzytopia Underworld as The Black Death. And The Master of Violence is now ready to execute his plan. His Secret Hideout in Rowan's base is almost ready and The Miner has hit pay dirt. This year will be a good year for The Big Boss.

Last edited by Escalion; 01-27-2014 at 09:09 AM.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:19 AM   #3858
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
It's time at last...

---

Magnus

Magnus eyed the Trainer across the room with a curious expression and his trademark grin. A familiar face... someone who'd let him go for 4 candies when he was only a tiny Magby, and now looked to reclaim him in the splendor of his ultimate form. This should be fun.

Levin looked on. Magnus was one of the hardest Pokemon he'd ever trained; unruly, sadistic, an anarchist and an arsonist. Allegiance meant very little to him,and it was only in the latest stages of his life that the Magmortar began to acknowledge Levin as a worthy master and obey accordingly; even then, under the constat threat of going into an unstoppable rage and compromising Levin's entire strategies. Still, he'd been pivotal in adventures such as their trip to Cortoza and Phantom Isle, and had managed to singlehandedly defeat two of Ivan's Pokemon in their final battle. All in all, training Magnus had been a literal blast.

- And now you go back to your roots. I'm sure you'll find yourself at home more than you ever were by my side. Charm is a renowned Fire-Type Trainer, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. Besides, it was your original home... I hope you serve him as well as you served me. Rocky a relationship as it was, I wouldn't change a single thing now that I look back... You made me a better Trainer and pulled through when I most needed you; thanks for everything Magnus, I promise I'll never forget you!

Trading Magnus with the stats below to Charminions for 5 Candies.

Magnus
Level: 35
Ability: Flame Body
Birthday: July 25
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Charminions

Level-Up Moves:
Smog
Leer
Ember
Smokescreen
Feint Attack
Fire Spin
Clear Smog
Flame Burst
Confuse Ray
Fire Punch

Egg Moves:
Cross Chop
Flare Blitz
Mach Punch
ThunderPunch

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Overheat
Teleport

HM Moves:
Rock Smash

IQ: 2

Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20

*Trade started*
OOC: 5 Candies for MarbleZone's Magmortar.

"What am I thinking?"

"I don't know, Monsieur. What are you thinking?"

The trainer remained silent as he stepped through the doors of the Cable Club, a Murkrow perched on his shoulder as normal. Charm stepped up to the trading machine before rummaging his candy stash for 5 pieces of Rare Candy. The trainer had traded countless Pokemon over to other trainers, but it was a first for him to take one back- especially one as wild as this Magmortar.

Charm thought back to memories of when he first hatched this fiery Pokemon. Immediately disobedient and constantly setting whatever he can find ablaze, this Magby was a sadistic loose cannon by all means. Teaching him Flamethrower only heightened his blood-lust for destruction.

"If you could not handle him before, what makes you think you can handle him as a fully-evolved Magmortar?" the Murkrow spoke, as if he could read his trainer's thoughts.

"I wasn't strong enough of a trainer back then..." Charm softly replied, plopping the candies onto the machine.

"And you are now?" the Murkrow cackled, finding slight amusement in his trainer's strange behavior.

"... I don't know, Don, but I won't know until I try."

The truth was, Charm was scared out of his wits. He couldn't imagine himself facing a challenge of this level of danger again, and yet that was why he felt he must. The machine beeped and booped and soon a Pokeball was left where the candies once were.

The trainer picked up the ball, holding it up to his face before speaking, "Welcome back, Ignatius..."

Charm then stepped outside the Cable Club, the ball still palmed in his hand before he threw it into the air, "Come on out!" The red beam shot into the ground in front of him as a large Magmortar took shape, eyeing the trainer. Charm gulped in some of the fear before speaking, "Well hello, remember me?"

The Magmortar remained silent as he kept his eyes glued to the trainer, carefully watching every move the trainer made. "I know I failed you once... but I'm going to make it up to you," the trainer said.

Within a blink the Magmortar pointed an arm out in front of the trainer's face, the cannon ready to blow off his head at any moment. Charm stood there in a daze, only half realizing what just happened while his other half told him to stay calm. Ignatius grinned maniacally, finding much enjoyment out of this situation when he felt a sharp tingle in the back of his neck.

"Com-busken!" Apollo cried out, his claw held towards Ignatius' neck- jumping in at the right moment to save his trainer, as he was previously instructed before the trade. The luster in his claws seem to indicate that he even prepared a Hone Claws in preparation of this.

The Magmortar grunted in astonishment of the new scenario. Had he shot, this Combusken would take out him at the same moment. The table has surely turned.

"Lower your arm, Ignatius," Charm sternly commanded, the look on his face as sharp as the Magmortar's. Ignatius stayed as he was for a moment, perhaps thinking this through before conceding. With his arm lowered the trainer spoke once more, "You too, Apollo." The Combusken did as he was told, though at that very second Ignatius grinned again, uh oh. Plopping his arm up to the trainer's face once more, the insides of the cannon began to glow bright red as Charm stared death in the face. It was at then that rays of light glowed out of Don's eyes, shining into the Magmortar as the Confuse Ray left him dazzled. Ignatius flailed his arm out in wild anger as the Flamethrower fired into the air.

With a heavy sigh, Charm held out his Pokeball, returning the Magmortar back into his confinement. "I'm sorry, Iggy..."

"Well this is going to be interesting," the Murkrow bursted in laughter.

"Interesting, maybe... but this definitely won't be easy..." Charm said, breathing heavily after going through that predicament- his adrenaline no longer pumping through him, "... Let's get going, we have a lot of work to do."

Trade Closed

Last edited by Charminions; 01-27-2014 at 12:03 PM.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:54 PM   #3859
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
It's time at last...

Atla

Atla bumped her fist and winked at Levin. She was ecstatic.

- Finally time, eh?

It wasn't that she was glad to leave. But Atla's presence on the team had been one filled with stress and obligations, and she was relieved to finally be able to care for herself and grow at her own pace.
Throughout most of her stay, the team grew accustomed to regarding her as a mother. She was the caretaker and protector of the group despite her small stature, and tended to all of them to the best of her abilities... meanwhile suppressing her natural urge to fight and be stronger. Levin tried to work around it by placing her in an intensive training regimen, and she persisted thanks to the belief that doing so would allow her to better protect her friends. But in the end, with so many clashing personalities and Levin's own goals differing from hers (since he favored raising Fighting-Types, who she felt uncomfortable around), it soon became apparent that they needed to go their separate ways.

Now, the opportunity to start her own journey presented itself when a very eager newcomer fought tooth and nail to take Atla home. Levin was positive that so much dedication into obtaining her could only translate into an equal amount of devotion when it came time to raise her, so he knew Atla would be in the most capable hands he could have asked for.

- Go on then, and become the awe-inspiring Pokemon I know you can be! I look forward to seeing you again, and who knows, maybe we can even spar again like we used to! See you around dear!

Trading Teddiursa with the stats below to sweetbbydoll for 5 Candies, Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer, 4 Heart Scales, 1 Pumpkin ball, 2 Christmas Ball, 1 Cranberry Pokeblock, Grepa Berry, Rawst Berry, Rabuta Berry, 2 Bluk Berries, 2 Haban Berries, 2 Durin Berries, 2 Liechi Berries, Pika Doll (USED), Sparkly Christmas Tree, Snorunt Plushie (USED), Delibird Plushie (USED), 3 Clear Gummis, 3 Royal Gummis, 4 White Gummis.

Atla
Level: 15
Ability: Pickup
Birthday: May 10
Pokéball:
Obtained: Adoption Centre

Level-Up Moves:
Covet
Scratch
Leer
Lick
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Feint Attack

Egg Moves:
Close Combat
Night Slash

Move Tutor Moves:
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Swords Dance
Thunder Punch

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Ice Punch

HM Moves:
Cut
Rock Smash
Strength

*Trade started*

Stepping inside the Cable Club Liza excitedly approached the trading machine with a smile on her face while carrying a very large almost Santa Claus like bag over her shoulder.

Next to her was her newly befriended Kangaskhan watching as her owner was adding another “baby” Pokémon to the team.

Tossing the giant bag containing all of her possessions (5 Candies, Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer, (1, 2, 3, 4) Heart Scales, Pumpkin Ball, (1, 2) Christmas Ball, Cranberry Pokeblock (Tess Edit: Used on 16th Feb 2014), Grepa Berry, Rawst Berry, Rabuta Berry, (1, 2) Bluk Berries, (1, 2) Haban Berries, (1, 2) Durin Berries, (1, 2) Liechi Berries, Pika Doll (USED), Sparkly Christmas Tree, Snorunt Plushie (USED), Delibird Plushie (USED), 3 Clear Gummis, 3 Royal Gummis, 4 White Gummis.) into the machine, Liza looked on as they were quickly replaced by a single pokeball.

Happily grabbing the ball she tossed it high in the air as a red light soon released on equally energetic brown bear cub.

“Tedd..?” the small looked up to her questionably as the trainer kneeled down to her eye level “Hi sweetie, my name is Liza and I’m your new trainer, I’ve heard a lot about you and how you had to grow up pretty fast to be a mother to your old team. But I’m here to tell you, you don’t have to stress yourself anymore, here you can be a kid, run and play with others like you-“

“Kanga!” the kangaroo Pokémon roared loudly but affectionately.

“Right” the trainer said picking up the bear in her arms, “This is Kanga and her newborn, Blue.” She said as the little blue baby Kanga waved to her happily, “They’ll take care of you while I’m away on adventures, so you don’t need to worry, she may seem mean at times but it’s usually because she cares.”

“Honey?” the bear said beginning to lick one of her paws.

“Aww, sweetie you hungry?” she said hugging the bear “How about we go home for now and find something to eat!”

“Honey!”

Smiling the trainer, Kanga and bear in hand headed out the entrance of the building, “I think I’ll name you, Honey, what do you think?”

“Honey!”

“Kanga!”

Trade Closed

Last edited by enchantress; 02-22-2014 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:15 PM   #3860
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
It's time at last...

Boo

Boo stood in front of him with eyes wide-open. He still wasn't sure if this was punishment or a promotion. Levin went up to him and hugged the confused beaver.

- You did everything I ever asked you to perfection! If it wasn't for you, I would never have made it to where I am today. You're the most hard working partner I could ever ask for, and all your efforts have paid off at every turn! But now I need to do things where you can't help anymore; my goals are about battling now, and your greatest talents are in... other areas. But I know someone who's made a name for himself raising Pokemon of your Type, and who I'm sure could use such a crafty and dedicated friend in his ranks! He likes to travel all over the world and take pictures, so imagine all the wonders you'll see and the adventures you'll live!

Boo clapped his hands in excitement. Definitely a promotion then!

- Go on then, Connor's waiting. And always remember me, because I promise I'll never forget you! Can't wait to see you again in the future, when you're an even bigger and better Bibarel! See you later Boo, have fun and take care of yourself and your new Trainer!

Trading Bibarel with the stats below to uhhhhh for 5 Candies.

Boo
Level: 17
Ability: Simple
Birthday: October 16
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Balmund

Level-Up Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Defense Curl
Rollout
Water Gun

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
Aqua Tail

Custom/Event Moves:
Chocolate Magic ("??? - Fires off a molten chocolate blast with same power as Bubblebeam. Upon contact, it covers the opponent and becomes sticky, causing 50% drop in movement, making it harder to dodge or run. Effect lasts for 3 turns")

TM Moves:
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

HM Moves:
Cut
Dive
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Surf
Strength
Waterfall
Whirlpool

*Trade started*

Once Connor had finally found his way to the Cable Club, (2 years of wandering around the world and yet he still has a horrible sense of direction) he quickly found Levin, with most of his Pokemon, and some more other Trainers around, presumably other like him who are there to give one of his Pokemon a new home. He quickly approached the crowd, upon realizing that he was the last one to arrive.

There, he witnessed Levin saying his farewells to the Pokemon he's about to trade away. The photographer felt sad at the scene in front of him. He knew deep inside that just as there many meetings, there is also a farewell that was bound to happen at any moment. He wasn't quite ready to part with any of his partners that decided to stay with him. Connor stopped himself when he realized that he was almost about to tear up. Once Levin has said all of his farewells, he approached him.

"Hey Levin, before we start the trades... how about a photo? With all the Pokemon you're trading away? A little remembrance as they say," Connor warmly smiled at Levin. "On the house. I'll send the photos to your PC later, okay?"

Once settled in, the two Trainers had begun the trade. For Connor, a Bibarel for 5 Rare Candies. Once the machine has confirmed the transaction, Connor now sent out the Bibarel from the Chocolate Ball he held. Upon release, the Bibarel face him with a huge goofy smile on his face, clearly excited to see what awaits him with his new Trainer. Connor couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable the beaver looks.

"Hey there, Boo. My name's Connor Connelly. It's nice to meet you little guy!" he smiled back at the Bibarel. "I heard much about you from Levin. A hard worker? I like that kind of spirit! I'm sure we'll get along just fine," he reached out his hand to him, "So what do you say? Wanna travel around the world with me? We'll have a bla---Whoa!" Boo then grabbed his hand with both of his own and frantically shook it "Bi, bi, Biba!" he said, while keeping that huge wide enthusiastic smile on his face.

"Haha, eager beaver aren't you? Well then, let's go! Thank you so much for entrusting Boo to me Levin. I assure you he'll be in good hands!" and with that Connor had eagerly walked away from the Cable Club, with a new friend by his side.

Trading x5 Rare Candies for MarbleZone's Lv. 17 Male Bibarel (Boo)

Trade Closed! Thanks, I promise to take good care of him!

Last edited by uhhhhh; 02-01-2014 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Added RP
Old 01-27-2014, 06:39 PM   #3861
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
It's time at last...

Albion

Albion perched himself on Levin's shoulder. He felt the most conflicted about letting go of the little Taillow; he still had room to grow, but perhaps too much. Levin had an eye for that sort of thing... Albion was a diamond in the rough, capable of defeating even Baal in a clean fight, but...

[i]My calling is the Fighting-Type. I couldn't provide Albion the undivided attention he needs to reach his full potential. He needs someone else, someone whose priorities include him. As much as it pains me, Albion deserves to be trained by someone who can make him as good as he can possibly be, and I'm not that man. He'd have little room to grow in the team I intend to put together...

Albion was aware of this, and had agreed to leave the team for his own good. Under Levin's care he had learned the most powerful moves available to his kind, and it was time to put them to use under a new Trainer's care.

- You have a heart and drive unlike any I've seen before. People dismissed you for a common Taillow, which made it easy for me to get you, and they've dismissed you again in favor of Pokemon like Baal... but they have no idea what you can do, or what you will do when the time comes. I'll be watching Albion, so make me proud and prove them all wrong!

Trading Taillow with the stats below to Electric Blue Eye for 1 Candy.

Albion
Ability: Guts
Birthday: May 2
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with myahoo

Level-Up Moves:
Peck
Growl

Egg Moves:
Brave Bird

Move Tutor Moves:
Heat Wave

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Aerial Ace
Steel Wing
Swift

HM Moves:
Fly

*Trade started*
OoC: Trading Marble a candy for his Taillow.

--Trade Closed--

Electivire, Magmortar, Cloyster, Steelix and Aerodactyl…

All rare and powerful Pokémon in their own right...nothing short of exceptional but somehow looking at the list of Pokémon that were up for grabs, Ethan simply had no interest in any of them, except maybe…

"Taillow!" a loud and deep velvety voice exclaimed, "A Taillow?!" he gasped.

"Yea James," the trainer muttered, "What of it?"

Walking inside the Cable Club a young man with an Eevee in his arms was arguing with his Gastly James.

"But why…Taillow is a common bird, something you could probably find in the forest or at a nearby park." The ghost voiced his opinion.

"Because James, where many like you see ordinary I see extra-ordinary."

Stopping in his tracks the boy turned to face his Gastly, who had an expression of confusement ever since the boy had made an offer.

"That Taillow isn’t just any Taillow, that bird once took down an Aerodactyl in a clean fight, that’s why I want it."

"You’re lying," the ghost spited, "something probably told to you so you would make an offer-"

Finally shaking his head the boy headed back to his original destination, "Stop being so cynical."

Stepping up to the trade machine Ethan kneeled down and let his Eevee go "There you go," allowing it to strech his legs before raising up and shaking hands with Levin, the trainer he had arranged to trade with today.

"You’re not crazy," the boy had said like he knew what the other trainer was thinking, "I see it too, that little one, his something special."

Trading over 1 candy to the young trainer, probably not much older than himself, he waited and in a split second watched as a Pokeball took its place.

--

With an in different Gastly to the side and Eevee running along side him the trio headed their way out to a nearby park. Tossing the ball high in the air the boy called out "Taillow! Go!" as a white, silvery light dispersed a blue, red and white bird flapping it’s wings midair.

Grinning the boy introduced himself, "I’m Ethan it’s good to meet you" and his companions, "This is Vee and James my friends and your new teammates."

"Taillow!" the little bird chirped.

Suddenly getting an idea in his head the trainer smiled "How about it James, why don’t you prove me wrong, you against Taillow."

"Haha, you don’t stand a chance!"

"Of course, if that's alright with you?"

"Taillow!"

Running off to the center and edge of the clearing the boy turned "Let’s have at it then, BEGIN!"

Rushing forward the Gaslty began forming two ghostly hands, one made of solid ice, the other electrifying with energy…

Ethan knew very well the combo he was going for better than anyone, he’s going for a one-two knock out from the start.

All the while the bird stayed flying in place, the unwavering stance giving Ethan a sense of confidence.

"I’m sorry, but I’m afraid you are just ordinary!" the ghost smirked having closed the gap between them…everything happened in milliseconds as the bird quickly managed to dodge both attacks effortlessly and preformed an Aerial Ace in such a tight spot.

Shocked by the speed the bird had James couldn’t quite turn around in time before being knocked back by a Steel Wing.

"Argh!" he gritted, "It’s not over yet!"

Sucking up as much air as he could, his body enlarging to great cartoon like proportions James let loose a Freezing breath that made even his Brain hurt.

Turning everything it touched frozen, the attack continued on route for its target, Taillow. But again the bird’s unwavering determination kept him in place to take the attack head on, flapping his wings furiously Ethan felt a warm breeze pass through him and soon he figured what he was doing, Heat Wave. Cold and Hot air clashed creating a mini tornado, blowing everyone away!

"James! Taillow!" the boy yelled as he watched both Pokémon struggling in the wind.

"Vee!" the fox Pokémon looked on from behind the trainer’s legs concerned for both.

The wind finally died down but the battle went on, both not giving an inch.

James finding himself a bit exhausted, to think that a tiny little bird like that could push me this far he smiled maybe I am wrong but still...I won’t lose!

His body soon cracking with electricity, I’ll finish this! shooting a bolt of thunder right toward the Taillow.

Tucking his wings in, the bird dove straight down, beak first toward the super effective attack!

Dumb founded James was speechless and it was then he realized why Ethan wanted this bird so much, nothing else mattered to him, not the damage he sustained, or the obstacle in his way, all that mattered was the battle!

Electricity flied off as the Talliow ripped right through the stream of thunder and on the other side James met with a powerful Brave Bird.

A small explosion occurred, covering them both in smoke, when it finally cleared the two Pokémon tried their best to stay afloat until finally they both collapsed onto the ground, simultaneously.

Running toward them the boy smiled, "Draw!" and picked up his Taillow from the ground, "That was a good battle..." facing the ghost who was trying his best to levitate from the ground, "..both of you."

"I-I think I finally understand.." the Gaslty said panting, "it was a good battle, Taillow."

The bird with a weak wink chirped in agreement.

"Come on all of you, let’s go celebrate, for a great battle and most importantly, a new friend!"

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 01-27-2014 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:49 PM   #3862
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Trading Lv 1 Male Phanpy to Tyoyo3131 for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade started*
It had been a long while since James had been out and about. He had only just started looking again for the drive to adventure, and he felt that just having a new companion or two would jump start this. Zoey was one, but surely she would need an ally, right? So James went out and contacted an acquaintance; Levin Sanders. With a youthful elephant on his way as well, James sat on the bench of the Cable Club, waiting for the other party.

Eventually, the trainer walked in as well, with more that one Pokeball ready to be sent, from the looks of him. James greeted him before turning to the machine, dropping two candies into one side as he dropped the Ball into another. As soon as he could, Levin walked off to deal with other matters, merely giving James a glance as he walked away. The ding of the machine shook James back to reality, and he swiftly grabbed the ball, taking it into his hand and tossing it into the air. "Come along, friend."

A small, blue elephant appeared, and sat on his rear as soon as he could. His nose sniffed the air and soon found his way to James' leg, wrapping around it. The trainer reached down and patted him on the head, the elephant's eyes sparkling with happiness. The two sat up (a bit too quickly for the Pokemon), and walked out the door together.

-~-

Trading 2 candies for MarbleZone's Lvl 1 Male Phanphy. Thanks!
Old 01-27-2014, 09:15 PM   #3863
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Dis is a bad idea," Meowth was saying as the Trainer whose shoulder the Scratch Cat was currently riding on walked in through the double doors and entered the Cable Club. "Hedwig's gonna have someting ta say about dis."

"Somehow, I doubt it, Meowth," Keith replied. "Had a word with her earlier- I explained to her how smaller bird Pokémon basically have no hope of offering a comfortable flight to their Trainers, and how this one's never going to actually be able to provide a decent ride to me. Ergo, there's no way this one could ever even have a hope of replacing her, even if I ever would be inclined to do so."

"And she went along wit dat?" Meowth asked skeptically.

Keith shrugged. "Why wouldn't she? It's the truth," he replied. "And yeah, it seemed to satisfy her. She still didn't seem entirely pleased about the trade, but believe me, it's an improvement on when she found out about Luna and Batrach."

"Ehh, if youse says so," Meowth replied.

"I says so, Meowth," Keith stated firmly. "I says so."

At that point, Keith arrived at the trade machine, James having already shown up at the other end. He produced a single Rare Candy from his backpack and placed it on his end of the machine. And then, the lever was pulled, the machine roared to life, and in an instant, the Candy was transported to the other end of the machine, replaced on Keith's end by a Poké Ball. Keith grinned as he scooped the ball up in his hand.

"Well, Meowth," said Keith, "Ready to meet your new teammate?"

"Not really," Meowth replied.

"Too bad," smirked Keith as he threw the ball into the air. "Go, Chatot!"

In a flash of light, a small bird with multicolored plumage materialized in midair. He flew around the room for a minute before perching on Keith's Meowth-free shoulder and glancing questioningly at the human he was perching on. Keith took out his Pokédex and pointing it at his newest Pokémon.

"Chatot, the Music Note Pokémon," droned the device. "Chatot is capable of mimicking human speech. It can also imitate the cries of other Pokémon, and uses this to trick its predators into thinking it's one of them, to discourage them from attacking."

"Hello, Chatot," said Keith.

"Awwk! Hello!" replied Chatot.

"So, I'm Keith, I'm going to be your Trainer," Keith continued.

"Awwk! Keith! Trainer!" Chatot cawed in response.

Meowth smirked. "I'm an idiot," he said to the Chatot.

"Awwk! You're an idiot!" replied Chatot.

"Heh- what?! Meowth exclaimed, quickly realizing how Chatot had turned that around on him. He glared at Keith, who was doing his very best to not laugh. "Where do youse get off callin' me an idiot, huh?" he demanded.

"Awwk! Calling you an idiot! Calling you an idiot!" Chatot squawked.

Meowth glared at Chatot in silence for a moment, and then began talking again, this time almost silently. Even Keith had to struggle to hear him. "Alright, den. Here's wat I'm gonna do- I'm gonna talk so quietly dat yer not gonna be able ta mimic wat I'm sayin', cuz ya won't be able ta hear it!"

For a moment, Chatot was silent. Then... "Awwk! You're an idiot!"

"GAAAAAH!" Meowth exclaimed in exasperation.

"Chatot, I think we're gonna get along fine," grinned Keith.

"Awwk! Get along fine! Get along fine!" Chatot cawed happily. "Awwk! I think I'm gonna like it on this team!" he added.

"You're pretty smart, aren't you?" grinned Keith. "You don't just mimic words, do you? Seems to me like you can actually converse in human language."

"Awwk! Don't just mimic words! Actually converse!" nodded Chatot.

"I don't like dis," Meowth frowned. "Da position of annoyin' talkin' shoulder Pokémon is already taken."

"Awwk!" cawed Chatot. "Two shoulders! Two positions! Suck it up, furball!"

"Furball?! Why, I oughta-" began Meowth.

"Don't even, Meowth, or you're going in your ball for the entirety of our voyage this afternoon," Keith interrupted. That shut Meowth up- he hated his Poké Ball.

Chatot, on the other hand, perked up at the mention of the word "voyage". "Awwk! Voyage?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have a boat," Keith explained. "The Banette's Revenge, she's called. Me, Meowth, and some of my other Pokémon, we're all going sailing later. Why, you wanna come?"

"Awwk! Aye, aye! Shiver me timbers! Awwk!" Chatot cawed excitedly.

"I'm liking this guy more and more," grinned Keith. "Well, Chatot, welcome to the team. Now we just need to think of a nickname for you... or did you have something in mind?"

"Awwk! Something in mind! Something in mind!" nodded Chatot. "Blackbeard! Blackbeard! Awwk!"

Keith shrugged. "Works for me," he agreed. "Welcome to the team, Blackbeard. Now, let's get going- I want to introduce you to at least most of your teammates before we set sail later."

"Awwk! Set sail! Set sail!" cawed Blackbeard as Keith walked out of the Cable Club.

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy to Soy Sauce for his level 1 male Chatot.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 01-27-2014, 10:07 PM   #3864
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading my Lv.1 Male Tropius for Gemini Spark's 5 candies. Take good care of him!

**Trade Started!**

Trading 1 candy for uhhhhh's Lv.1 Baltoy. That little spinning doll of clay shall be named... dammmit I dunno anymore ^^; I'll think about it I promise! ^^

**Trade Started!**

Last edited by OkikuMew; 01-27-2014 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Fixing typo derp
Old 01-27-2014, 10:52 PM   #3865
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading 1 candy for uhhhhh's Lv.1 Baltoy. That little spinning doll of clay shall be named... dammmit I dunno anymore ^^; I'll think about it I promise! ^^

**Trade Started!**
Well, you've got plenty of time to think about it because...

Trading a Lv. 1 Genderless Baltoy for OkikuMew's x1 Rare Candy.

Trade Closed! Have fun!
Old 01-28-2014, 04:51 PM   #3866
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Male Tropius for Gemini Spark's 5 candies. Take good care of him!

**Trade Started!**
And I hereby trade my 5 Rare Candies for OkikuMew's Lv. 1 Male Tropius!

COMPLETE.

----------------

Haha, wow, another big guy! Not as big as my dad's is, but you're pretty big for someone who just hatched! Anyway, let's see what you can do:

Tropius, the Fruit Pokemon. By eating one particular kind of fruit, they have now grown that fruit from under their chin, which ripens twice a year. This growth is supplemented by bacteria in their bodies that make the fruit taste better than what they eat, making them very popular among small children and Pokemon. They have the ability to flap the leaves on their back, which are strong enough to lift their entire body and allow them to fly.

: *starts sniffing my backpack*

Hm? What do you want? My backpack?

: *stuffs his head in and grabs a banana out of my backpack before eating it*

Hey wai- wait a minute! That was mine, I was going to eat that! Well, guess I won't now... I'll have to teach you some manners sometime...

: *the fruit on his neck starts glowing before getting bigger, then he lowers the fruit in front of me*

Huh? Am I supposed to try this?

: Rawr~

Okay... *pulls a banana off and tries it* Heh, wow, tastes great! Was that what you were doing? Okay, you know better than I do! *rubs his chin*

: *coos softly*

Aw, you like that, don't you? Okay, I think I got a good name for you now... how about Palm?

: Rawr~ *nuzzles my face*

Haha, that a yes then? Man, I've got quite a few big guys to show everybody now! Cool, let's go Palm!

--------------------

Trade Closed*
Old 01-29-2014, 01:06 AM   #3867
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Kamui

Kamui... Were they really parting ways?

The Golduck nodded, in absolute silence like always, and held out a hand. Levin took it and dozens of flashbacks passed in front of his eyes, from the day Jess traded him a helpless Psyduck to the day of the last battle with Ivan, where Kamui played a key role. Each and every one of those moments remained fresh on his mind, and in pained him to see the Golduck go after everything they'd been through together. But there was much more of the world out there than Levin would be able to show him now that Kamui's senses were all awakened and eager to absorb the knowledge, the wonders and mysteries of the universe.

- My road is dull and straightforward, much too linear for someone with your abilities. I helped heal and awaken you, but it's up to someone else to show you all that there is to see - without the constant battling and struggling that my path will demand. You've grown above that, and the world awaits you, so get out there and take it!

A Luxury Ball in his belt clicked open and Mazo appeared from within. He approached Kamui and placed a hand on his shoulder, the Golduck doing the same in return. No words were spoken, but Levin knew they said everything they needed to. The bond between them was unbreakable, and while Mazo needed to stay behind (his own path forever entwined in Levin's), he'd never Kamui either. The Water-Type was the closest he ever had to a brother who understood and shared his powers, and Levin was certain the two would reunite again in the future. For now, their roads split, each of them ready to begin anew...

Trading Golduck with the stats below to Pest for 2 Candies.

Kamui
Level: 33
Ability: Cloud Nine
Birthday: April 1
Pokéball:

Level-Up Moves:
Aqua Jet
Water Sport
Scratch
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Disable
Confusion
Water Pulse
Fury Swipes
Screech
Zen Headbutt
Aqua Tail

Egg Moves:
Confuse Ray
Cross Chop
Hypnosis
Mud Bomb
Psychic

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
Voodoo Bugaloo ("PSYCHIC: User summons voodoo doll (energy use = Confusion) and prods it with a psychic pin to paralyze the opponent for 10 seconds; opponent can only use eye moves. One use per battle.)

TM Moves:
Blizzard
Psyshock
Shadow Claw

HM Moves:
Dive
Flash
Rock Smash
Strength
Surf
Waterfall
Whirlpool

*Trade started*
Trading 2 candies to MarbleZone for his Lv.33 Male Golduck. Thanks!

*Trade closed*

Watching the Golduck part ways with his soon-to-be-former trainer's Lucario, Pest couldn't help but let her eyes well up with tears. She'd heard that Levin was taking on a new chapter in life, and that Kamui's part in it had come to a close, but that didn't make their goodbyes any less heart-wrenching. She was glad to be able to give the Golduck a new home, and she knew it was a preferable alternative to being released into the wild. Still, she hated to think that she was what was tearing them apart.

A nudge to the side distracted her from her brooding thoughts. Beside her, Vesta pulled a claw back, satisfied that the poke had prevented the threat of doom and gloom. She nodded at her Charmeleon in understanding; she wasn't the cause of any of this. Every team shrunk and grew in its own way, and this was simply how fate had decided to take its course.

The next thing she knew, the stoic Golduck stood before them. He said nothing, instead taking in the sight of them with mild curiosity. Pest wondered if she was being probed mentally, but she couldn't feel anything that would indicate as such. Maybe the thing about Golduck having psychic powers was a myth. Or maybe that just implied some rather unflattering things about her mental state.

"Um ... hi." She waved at him, feeling stupid. "So I'm your new trainer. I'm sorry if I look like a letdown or anything. All my Pokémon run me ragged sometimes. Not to imply you'd get lost in the crowd!" she added hastily. "Everyone on my team is unique. I don't get to understand most of them, but I can tell just from the way they interact, and I'm rambling again. Sorry."

The Golduck blinked.

"Kamui," she said, trying to get over that awkwardness. "That's a nice name. But the way it's turned out with me, my Pokémon usually have names that promise a great destiny. They're named after gods and spirits and heroes, and I think I know a name that would fit you perfectly. How does Fons sound?"

A moment of pensiveness passed before the Golduck nodded slowly. Pest resisted the urge to sigh in relief. She knew it was only a matter of time before a Pokémon decided to resist her pretentious theme naming.

Vesta spoke up then, catching Fons' attention. Naturally, Pest couldn't understand a word of what the Charmeleon was saying, but the way the Golduck's eyes glittered as he listened to her speech was comforting. Vesta gestured toward her trainer, then to the departing Levin and Mazo, and back to her trainer again, using her usual calm and steady cadence. Her tail flame flickered as if in fear of the powerful water-type before her, but her manner betrayed no sense of aversion. She reached out a clawed hand in a gesture of goodwill, watching Fons expectantly.

Fons stared at the hand for a while. Then he made up his mind, grasping it in his own webbed hand and shaking it gently but firmly.

Pest smiled at the exchange. "It looks like you're already getting along great. Welcome to the team!"
Old 01-29-2014, 06:23 PM   #3868
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Gaius

He held the Premier Ball in his hand, lost in thought. They'd seen so many things together... Gaius was the first to join his ranks after he and Min had set off on their journey. Since that day, the dragon grew in size, strength and character, and solidified its status as the team's strongest on a number of occasions. Now, he stood a serious and proud creature, unlike the rash and boisterous drake of his youth, and Levin knew he had grown all that he could under his care.
Gaius was also aware of this, and longed to face new challenges that the Fighting-Type student wouldn't be able to provide. Levin had raised him to greatness, but it would be up to someone else to show that greatness to the world.
He released the Garchomp, who looked at his Trainer with a determined expression. Their mindset being so similar, they both knew it was for the best. Who knew? Maybe his new owner would even be able to awaken his latent power through one of those newly-discovered Mega Stones... Gaius's own journey was also just beginning!

- Pielie Harbour, Cloud Garden, Pompas Gaseosas, and the final battle against Ivan.. you were there through it all, and I wouldn't have made it without your help. I'll never forget you Gaius... I hope you won't forget me neither!

Suddenly, one of the Pokeballs in his belt sprung open and from within emerged Syre, his small Bagon. With a defiant look, he approached the bigger dragon and looked him straight in the eye. Gaius dropped to one knee and placed a claw on the Bagon's head. Levin couldn't understand what they said, but it was clear enough - a passing of the torch. Syre had always struggled to keep up with El Rojo and Gaius, but it was evident to all of them that his potential surpassed theirs; he had mastered the strongest moves any dragon could learn while still in his youth, whereas it'd taken both Garchomp and Druddigon years to perfect them. Gaius placed his faith on Syre to carry the dragon legacy on his own and go even farther than him... and who knew, maybe one day they'd face each other in a distant future.

- We'll both do you proud. Now go and meet your new Trainer! I'm sure our paths will cross again, and we'll both be even stronger than we are now! So long Gaius... Thank you for everything!

Trading Garchomp with the stats below to Acio29619 for 3 Candies.

Gaius
Level: 48
Ability: Sand Veil
Birthday: February 6
Pokéball:
Obtained: Egg House

Level-Up Moves:
Fire Fang
Tackle
Sand Attack
Dragon Rage
Sandstorm
Take Down
Sand Tomb
Dual Chop
Slash
Dragon Claw
Dig
Crunch
Dragon Rush

Egg Moves:
Iron Head
Outrage

Move Tutor Moves:
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Earth Power

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Stone Edge

HM Moves:
Cut
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Strength

*Trade started*
Myrrh had been waiting around in the Cable Club for a short while, eager to do business with the trainer he was supposed to meet up with. He finally caught sight of him and was making his way over, but stopped a short distance away when he realized the trainer was beginning to say his goodbyes. Myrrh couldn't help but to look on and observe all that took place. He was excited that he was going to obtain such a strong Pokemon, but he also knew the Pokemon he was soon going to call his own was something special. The touching moment that just unraveled before his eyes confirmed and reminded him just how special the Garchomp is. Myrrh began approaching again when he figured things were winding down with the trainer and Dragon Pokemon.

"Hello there. *Looking at Gaius the Garchomp* So you're the Garchomp. You look much more......intimidating up close. I'm still a bit of a beginner, so most of the Pokemon I have are cute and/or small, but a ferocious Pokemon like you is quite a boon to my roster. I just hope I can raise you well, you must have been through a lot. S-so now then, let's finish up this trade...." Gaius' intimidating presence made Myrrh a bit nervous and rather quiet all of a sudden, but he'll get used having such a strong Pokemon around soon......maybe.

Trading three Rare Candy to MarbleZone for his Garchomp.

*Trade CLosed*
Old 01-29-2014, 08:08 PM   #3869
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
It's time at last...

El Rojo

El Rojo... Perhaps no other Pokemon had put Levin's name on the map like him, but for all the wrong reasons!
At first hatched by Stark of the Elite Five, the Druddigon escaped soon after bring traded and forced Levin to cross literally half the world to retrieve him. While on the run, he caused mayhem throughout the southern land of Pompas Gaseosas and spread so much terror that the local authorities were called to investigate and nearly tracked his origins back to Levin...
It took the help of five of his companions and no small amount of planning to finally recapture the prodigious dragon, who learned an unbelievable amount of techniques on his own while roaming the wild. One of the most gifted Pokemon in the team, Levin was reluctant to let go of such a treasure, but...

- You never did manage to adjust. After all, you're a free soul, and this lifestyle isn't for you...

Rojo suffered in captivity every day of his life, exploring the forests around the Treetop Base during daytime and reluctantly returning home well after dark. No matter how powerful, Levin felt wrong about keeping a Pokemon under those circumstances... But releasing him back into the wild would only create more issues, considering the Druddigon's ravenous appetite and the notoriety he'd already gained...

- I know just the home for you. There's an up-and-coming Trainer who recently started on his travels and is already making a name for himself. I'm sure he'll take you to see a ton of places and raise you to the very best of his ability! And when we're both as strong as we can be, I'll be sure to fight you again and see just how far both of us have come... So long Rojo, and be good! I've never met another Pokemon like you, and I know I never will!

Trading Druddigon with the stats below to DaveTheFishGuy for 5 Candies.

El Rojo
Ability: Sheer Force
Birthday: October 4
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Stark

Level-Up Moves:
Leer
Scratch

Egg Moves:
Crush Claw
Fire Fang
Glare
Iron Tail
Poison Tail
Sucker Punch

Move Tutor Moves:
Aqua Tail
Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Fire Punch
Gunk Shot
Heat Wave
Iron Head
Outrage
Stealth Rock
Superpower
ThunderPunch

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Dig
Earthquake

HM Moves:
Cut
Strength
Surf

*Trade started*

Was he seriously doing this? Yes, he was a big fan of the species, but every time one had come up for offer others had stepped in to claim it with bids bigger than he cared to match. But this one... Had been relatively easy to obtain. Not for the first time, he found himself wondering if he should have just waited for the next hatchling to go up for trade, but whatever he'd been thinking when he went in on this, it wasn't clearly. He'd heard the stories. Hell, he'd even seen some of the news reports from when this creature ran loose in the wild. Yet he was still going through with it.

Trying to suppress his nerves, he stepped into the Cable Club. Unusually, it was thronged with activity with trainers from all over Fizzytopia, who had volunteered to help rehome the Pokémon that Levin had decided he had taken as far as he could. The fisherman wasn't sure if he was impressed that the trainer had admitted that he didn't want his Pokémon to waste away under his ownership, or disturbed at the prospect that one day he may feel the same. Either way, he was here to do his part, even if it was to take the infamous Druddigon into his own team. Stepping up to the trading machine, he placed the maximum limit of five Rare Candies on the pad. 'Worth it.' he thought to himself, as the confections vanished into the machine and were replaced by a nondescript PokéBall, giving no hint of the power that lurked within. Job done, he shook hands with the other trainer, wishing him well on his future endeavours, and left the building.

He headed for a clearing he knew somewhat well. He wanted to be alone when he introduced himself, though faint rustles in the surrounding undergrowth indicated that the teammates he'd selected were in position. He'd heard what had happened when Levin had tried to introduce himself to the beast. Enlarging the PokéBall, he tossed it toward the centre of the clearing, doing his best not to flinch as the light spewed forth and revealed his prize - a blue-bodied reptile, adorned with a crimson skull, with spikes jutting out all over its body. Piercing yellow eyes completed the effect, but the Druddigon stood unmoving, taking in the sight of his new trainer. No action. "Hello, El Rojo."

Maybe it was the undertone of uncertainty in his voice. Maybe it was something he couldn't even sense at all. But that caused the Dragon-type to snap. A roar echoed through the forest, and the Druddigon stepped forward. Dave knew what was coming, the same as when Levin had tried to greet the beast, but he had taken steps. As the Cave Pokémon thundered toward him, the fisherman quickly dropped to one knee, rolling out of the way. El Rojo didn't turn to follow, he merely saw another weak trainer to escape from, heading for the gap in the trees as Dave rose to his feet. "Now!"

The clearing burst into action. From the shadow of the trees a huge red X shot outward, growing ever larger as it passed the escaping creature, eventually slamming into the gap at twice the height of the Druddigon. El Rojo skidded to a halt, regarding the obstacle with fire in his eyes. A swipe of his claws proved ineffective - something had manage to Block the way. Turning, he shot a glare at his would-be trainer, stepping forward. The ground beneath rumbled, and as the gargoyle planted one foot on the earth it was grabbed by a set of round, orange jaws. A grunt of annoyance burst from the red-headed behemoth, and he moved his free foot into a position where he could pull his other one out. But no sooner had he set that one down than it was grabbed as well, by a narrower, tan and black snout. The annoyed grunt turned into a growl of menace, and the dragon braced himself with his arms, trying to pull himself free. Despite the hold the pair had on him, the Druddigon's pure strength allowed him to almost achieve his aim, the heads of Rincewind and Rhys slowly emerging as the two Ground-types fought to restrain their quarry. A click from the Trapinch signalled the next move, the larva quickly releasing one foot to issue a stream of sand, which swirled around his opponent's lower body. El Rojo managed to shake off Rhys as well, the Sandile retreating underground, but the goal was achieved - the Druddigon no longer struggled against teeth, but was now waist-deep in a Sand Tomb.

The previous growl was building into a roar, now resembling a motorcycle's throttle being gunned. Clearly getting frustrated, the lizard spat out a wave of teal energy, targeting his trainer directly. Dave didn't even blink, a green shield enveloping him to nullify the Dragon Pulse entirely, Protecting him from harm. Glancing at his side, he saw his shadowy helper floating next to him. "Good job, Dios." he said, the Yamask's big, red eyes lighting up at the praise. Since hatching him, he'd been training the Ghost-type to utilise his defensive and disruptive powers for just a situation such as this. El Rojo's growl built further still as he thrashed at his sandy trap, but now it was time to take the fight to him. A brown shape blurred out of the undergrowth at lightning speed, lunging for the trapped reptile and targeting his neck. El Rojo roared in pain as metal-sharp teeth found their mark before grabbing his assailant, throwing him across the clearing. Darktan landed agilely, rolling with the impact and standing up, an orb of sky-blue forming between his paws, leaving the Druddigon no time to react before lancing the Ice Beam at him. The cryogenic attack hit the reptile in the torso, chilling him to the bone and leaving him sluggish, the species' cold-blooded nature working against him.

Now lacking the strength to escape his trap, the Dragon-type looked... different. The fire was still in his eyes, but his body sagged, trying to regain mobility and strength. He looked up as Dave walked over to him, kneeling down to stare him in the eye. "See? I'm not as much of a pushover as you think. I know about you, El Rojo. I know that you're strong, naturally gifted, and unwilling to take orders. I don't know if this little display will have earned your respect, but if it hasn't I'll be sure to work at it. I'm not going to let you flee halfway round the world again, and I'll be keeping a close eye on you." The Druddigon growled, struggling at his bonds. Dave looked up, whistling softly toward the trees for his last player. "I hope one day to earn your trust, Rojo. Levin told me how you earned your name. Not being able to think of anything better, I'll let you keep it. For now, rest, and remember that escaping from someone prepared for it will be a lot tougher." he said, as glittering powder started to rain around the sluggish creature. Soon, the Sleep Powder had rendered him unconscious, and Dave recalled his slumbering form back into his PokéBall.

Slowly, the pile of sand withdrew into the ground as both Rincewind and Rhys surfaced, jaws agape in a shared grin. Darktan shook off some scuffs to his fur, while Gytha descended from the treetops, having dealt the final blow in incapacitated their target. Dave afforded his confident façade to drop, taking a shaky breath as he tried to stop his suddenly-shaky legs from caving beneath him. "Well done, all of you. Everything went according to plan, though I'd hoped he would have been a little more... agreeable. Thanks, I couldn't have done this without you. You deserve rests too." at that, he recalled Dios, Gytha and Rhys to their own PokéBalls. Darktan nodded, heading on back to base on his own, while the human scooped up his Trapinch. "One day, you'll be a big, powerful Dragon like that. Perhaps not as scary-looking though. I'm proud of you Rincewind, you're growing every day." he praised the Ground-type, earning a click in response as he followed his Raticate back to his lodgings.

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 5 Rare Candies to MarbleZone for his Lv. 3 Male Druddigon with various stats. Thanks man, Rojo's in good hands. Hopefully.

--Trade Closed--
Old 01-31-2014, 10:54 AM   #3870
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Trading a Lv. 1 Male Timburr to Fallen Icarus for 1 Rare Candy.

--Trade Opened--
Old 01-31-2014, 05:17 PM   #3871
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
It's time at last...

Baal

With a roar and a flap of his wings, Baal reminded the world once again that he was the Sky Ruler, ready to prove himself. His future ownership had been a particularly hot topic as of late, with several Trainers gunning for the prehistoric dragon. It was a much-needed ego boost for Baal, who'd seen things go sour very quickly after his incorporation into Levin's team.

- It was hard for you, and you never got a chance to shine, but now you have a chance to start anew and reestablish the dominance you once had over the skies and the Pokemon World. You acknowledged me as your Trainer and I'm eternally grateful for that... and all I can say is that I'm sorry you didn't get your break. I brought you back to life so you could shine again, and maybe now, at long last, you will! Maybe one day I'll look up in the sky and see you soaring through it with all the pride you were meant to have, and then I'll know you achieved your goals. This is a fresh start for both of us, so let's chase our dreams and meet again when we conquered them! I'll see you again Baal, you can be sure of that...

Trading Aerodactyl with the stats below to Itzatrap for 5 Candies, TM Energy Ball, TM Flamethrower, TM Ice Beam, TM Thunderbolt and 1 unused Delibird Plushie.

Baal
Ability: Pressure
Birthday: November 12
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Hayward

Level-Up Moves:
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Wing Attack
Supersonic
Bite
Scary Face

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
Earth Power

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Stone Edge

HM Moves:
Defog
Fly
Rock Smash
Strength

*Trade started*

---

Trading 5 Candies, TM Energy Ball, TM Flamethrower, TM Ice Beam, TM Thunderbolt and 1 unused Delibird Plushie to MarbleZone for his level 3 male Aerodactyl.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks MZ, I'll take great care of him.

Rob rushed out of the building soon after thanking the trainer that had just traded him the prehistoric Pokémon he had been looking for, smiling widely as he walked out of the Cable Club. He heard stories of this species of Pokémon from various programs on television, but he never thought that one day one would actually be part of his team.

He could wait no longer. He pressed the button on the pokéball and unleashed a rather large beast, almost his size in height. The Pokémon took a look around before focusing on the trainer, "Hello there Baal, I'm your new trainer-" Baal shrieked loudly, forcing the trainer to cover his ears, and began to flap his wings, taking off into the sky. "...okay then..." the trainer said, looking up into the sky at the Aerodactyl's silhouette.

A few minutes passed of Baal circling the sky and moving slightly in a different direction, Rob following close by whenever Ball changed directions, calling after him only to be ignored. "Well...this could have gone better." he thought before deciding he had seen enough for today. He aimed the Timer Ball at Baal and he was gone in a flash, absorbed by the Pokéball.

Only now did he notice that they moved quite a distance away from the Cable Club. The trainer sat down in a nearby tree to rest for a bit, taking a look at the Timer Ball in his hand before smiling, "Don't worry, I'll find a way to get to you. I have a feeling we'll make a great team one day, Baal."
Old 01-31-2014, 09:52 PM   #3872
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
It's time at last...
---
Jules

He looked at the imposing Bouffalant with pride. It really was a remarkable specimen, befitting its hatcher, Tess of the Elite Five. The first of its kind in the land, Jules quickly warmed up to Levin to the point where it let him ride around on its back - something few others were willing to allow.

Jules developed a sort of reputation as a ladies man, with his suave mannerisms and overabundant self-confidence. He was impressively strong to boot, and all of that made the Bouffalant a really likable Pokemon. But as time went on, it became more and more obvious hat Levin couldn't afford to raise it as well as some of his other partners; always gunning to beat someone (first Ivan, now the Champion Gottfried and his apprentice Johan), the Saffron City native always prioritized the most battle-capable Pokemon over the others, and he realized that it was unfair for such a great specimen to be neglected like that. Fiathful to his goals, he and Jules both agreed that the best option was to go their separate ways.

- Luckily, someone was just as impressed with you and offered to give you a spot on his team where you can grow and become even more handsomely incredible! I look forward to seeing the results of your training Jules... and who knows, maybe next time we meet your charm will have worked on some lovely lady!

Trading Bouffalant with the stats below to blazeVA for 2 Candies.

Jules
Ability: Sap Sipper
Birthday: September 20
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with enchantress

Level-Up Moves:
Pursuit
Leer

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
Zen Headbutt

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Giga Impact

HM Moves:
Cut
Strength
Surf

*Trade started*
Thanks for the Bouffalant MZ! Sadly, I don't think I'll be RPing in the Cable Club, but you should check the Visionary Glade when you get the chance. I plan on having a lot of stuff happening then.

Trading 2 candies for your Boufflant, Jules. I'll take good care of him, I promise! He might even woo somebody. Eau my

***TRADE CLOSED***
Old 02-01-2014, 06:05 AM   #3873
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Krem

Devious, bright and cunning like no other, Krem had been a one-of-a-kind Pokemon to train. At times it almost felt like it was the Cloyster guiding him along rather than the other way around, but Levin enjoyed that dynamic. It made him sharper in return, and Krem's contribution to the team was undeniable - both as an impenetrable shield and a failsafe for his most daring strategies. He still recalled how Krem subtly evened the playing field during Gaius's battle with Rojo, poisoning the latter with conceiled Toxic Spikes that allowed the then-Gabite to put Druddigon away. It had been a masterful plan that would not have been possible without the Cloyster.

- I've taught you all I could, and more importantly, I've grown enough myself that I no longer need to rely on your tactics to be successful. You've also gotten everything that you could've out of me, more importantly the Water Stone for your evolution, so it makes sense that we go our own ways from now...

Krem agreed; cold and calculating, he felt little of an actual bond toward his Trainer; in that regard, he resembled Corvus. He looked at his new Trainer with interest before turning back to Levin and nodding with a smirk.

- You're right, it's a new home with a new Trainer. Do teach him some I'm sure he'll be glad to have you around in tight spots! See you around Krem... stay sharp!

Trading Cloyster with the stats below to Treepandaone for 1 Candy.

Krem
Ability: Skill Link
Birthday: February 9
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Shadowshocker

Level-Up Moves:
Tackle
Toxic Spikes
Withdraw
Supersonic
Protect
Aurora Beam

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
Ice Barrier (ICE: Creates shield of solid ice around user; protects from one attack, then disappears. 10% chance of freezing on contact. One use per battle.)

TM Moves:
Bide
Double Team
Reflect
Substitute
Teleport
Toxic
Tri Attack

HM Moves:
Dive
Surf
Whirlpool

*Trade started*

---

Veiss

He couldn't bring himself to opening the Pokeball. The creature within might well leap forward and gut him where he stood... Whatever was he thinking, keeping a Pokemon like this around his beloved friends? But for better or worse, he was moving on, and Veiss had to go. Releasing him into the wild would be nothing short of a criminal act, so the best thing to do was hand him over to someone more competent than himself... A veteran Trainer, known for his work with Fossils, had stepped forward and accepted the responsibility of inheriting the devilish Skorupi, and Levin was more than happy to oblige. He handed over the Pokeball and received his payment, his heart lifting as he let go of the sphere...

Trading Skorupi with the stats below to Treepandaone for 5 Candies.

Veiss
Ability: Sniper
Birthday: September 15
Pokéball:

Level-Up Moves:
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
Brain Freeze ("ICE: User emits thin ice waves that penetrate target's body. One turn later, ice crystals affect the brain (damage = Confusion). 10% chance of opponent forgetting the move it would use.")

TM Moves:
N/A

HM Moves:
Cut
Rock Smash
Strength

*Trade started*

“Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have a holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.”

-Albert Einstein

For a trainer like Matthew Brown, traveling was an integral part of why he appreciated the region of Fizzy Bubbles. Carrying one of his Pocket Monsters in his arms as a young one to eventually riding on the back on one when they become more capable. It's the travel that is the hypothetical calm before the storm; his destination can be one of hectic mayhem, danger and all the other side effects of adventuring, but the travel was the consistent enjoyment that he looked forward to in every way.

He was quite nomadic in that respect. Yes, he had a base in the Glacier Mountain range but he only went back to it for a brief time, using it as a storage dump or training facilities as he explored more of the world with his Pokemon. Perhaps it was being cooped up in Viridian by the Team Rocket forces until he was 20, the time he started his adventure, much later than the Pokemon Government recommended age of 12. The other side was that the world was so vast, so different, so beautiful. There was so many places to see and explore that sitting on the couch in his base seemed like a waste of time. Constant movement was his crutch, his reason to live. And perhaps, to him, that was living. Another reason he reveled in traveling was the time to think. He often spent much of his time going off on a tangent, starting out his adventure with a daydream of pseudo-intellectual thoughts. Matthew just couldn't help it, they came naturally as he traveled, looking up into the bright sky; traveling around the world; companions by his side and something on the other end made him think about things like this.

This time, Matthew was leaving his base to procure another Pokémon. A trade between parties from a trainer who had decided to let his Pokémon go on to adventures, to explore new heights. It was a love he had felt for himself too, releasing his Steelix, Alakazam, Milotic and Metagross into the wild to be free among their own kind; to forge a path into greatness without the trainer hanging onto their coattails or restricting what they could do. He knew it took a special type of trainer to trade off his Pokémon for non-selfish reasons, far apart from the usual attempt to gain as many candies as possible.

Matthew stepped through the glass doors of the Cable Club to find a plethora of trainers waiting to trade for the new Pokémon that was about to inhabit their team. Matthew had intelligence that suggested Levin, a fighting type specialist trainer, had completed one of his major goals in Fizzy Bubbles and ,typical of a fighting type specialist, had decided to cleanse his team with new opportunity before setting off on his new goal with a smaller, more compact group of Pokémon by his side; those who still needed his aide. The others, among which many unique and rare Pokémon gathered, were to be traded off to those who would suit them. He took a bench in the middle of the trading floor and began to wait, smiling as he witnessed new and veteran trainers celebrate with their new Pokémon once they received them and the emotional goodbyes from Levin for each Pokémon. It was a sign Levin truly cared for his companions, and Matthew was pleased to receive a Pokémon from such a nurturing owner.

Matthew continued to wait patiently until everyone had received their Pokémon and left the building before approaching the trader. He gave him a handshake and a brief smile, playfully punching his shoulder with a quiet remorse. No words needed to be spoken in this moment, Matthew's respect for Levin shone through as he saw the trainer deal with the harsh consequences of trading away cherished ones. But it was for the better, their new owners could provide things Levin could not, and ensure they continued to grow into the Pokémon they needed to become. Eventually, Matthew and Levin begun the trade; Matthew handing over a number of candies in exchange for two Pokéballs, only after Levin had a chance to saying a quick goodbye to the Cloyster, and keeping the Skorupi in its Pokéball.

Matthew had heard a lot about the Pokémon he had put in for trade; the Cloyster a cold and calculated being, caring not for emotion or attachment but for victory, education and advancement. Evidence of this came at its form, Cloyster was still very early in its life and had already evolved via a Water Stone, and even learnt a good handful of moves. The Skorupi on the other hand, was a killer; an unpredictable monster hell-bent on causing chaos. This was Matthew's true test to be a Pokémon master, converting two of his most highly sought after Pokémon and training them to, for no better analogy, become less like themselves.

Confident might be too extravagant of a word to explain Matthew's feelings to this, but he had heard of a Pokédex holder called Red who once accidentally traded his team to Blue Oak, the son of the esteemed Professor Samuel Oak, and whose personalities were imbedded on to each others teams. It was this hope that drove Matthew to put in a large bid for the Skorupi, but he felt hesitant to change what made them, them. Was it a misconception on his part to want to make them a different Pokémon, or was their volatile natures too unruly for the Pokémon world?

Either way, adventure awaited. Matthew decided not to release the new Pokémon immediately, deciding that they would need time to settle before he did so, a show of force as the first action their new trainer had taken. Looking down at the two Pokéballs, Matthew felt Viess vigorously shake, one so powerful he could only compare it to the few times Mew had teleported the trainer to far-gone places, but Viess showed no sign of slowing. Clipping them onto his belt, he followed Levin out the doors of the Cable Club, awaiting the adventure that surely laid before him.

OoC: Trading 6 Candies to MarbleZone for a Level 1 Male Skorupi and a Level 1 Male Cloyster with an assortment of moves.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:49 PM   #3874
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Trading one Black (bland) +20 Anystat Pokéblock to Missingno. Master for 1 Candy.

--Trade Opened--
Old 02-01-2014, 07:54 PM   #3875
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading one Black (bland) +20 Anystat Pokéblock to Missingno. Master for 1 Candy.

--Trade Opened--
Trading 1 Candy to Dave for his Black (bland) +20 Pokéblock. Thanks! And my Beedrill thanks you, too.

*Trade Closed*

~ Tess Edit: Black Pokéblock used on 16th Feb 2014.

Last edited by enchantress; 02-22-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records