UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 12-28-2016, 12:40 PM   #476
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded, "I don't know if I could put up with such a strong personality."
Eleven nodded I'm very glad.
Cerno shook his head, "No, my trainer is a friend of Kieth's."
Frieghya shrugged "up would be a great direction to start in.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 01:38 PM   #477
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded. "Yeah, Myrtle's attitude took a little getting used to. Believe it or not, she's actually one of my more loyal Pokémon, even if she'd never outright admit it."

"S-so, you're one of Cassie's t-teammates?" asked Ariana. "I-it's nice to meet you."

"Ah, OK," nodded Millicent. "Well, that's cool, too. A pretty good Trainer, I take it, if your skills are anything to go by."

"Yeah, makes sense," agreed Cyanide. She led the way over to the stairs, where she began to inspect for any sign of anything out of the ordinary. And if Freighya helped look, she would most likely spot a hard-to-see panel on the wall that looked like it ought to slide open somehow.
Old 12-29-2016, 01:30 AM   #478
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii looked mystified, "Huh, how odd."
Eleven smiled, I am indeed. It is nice to meet you too.
Cerno bobbed hapily, "indeed, Kawaii is a very fine trainer. She makes sure I always do my best."
Frieghya did indeed find the pannel and pointed it out quietly to Cyanide.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:21 AM   #479
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded. "You're not wrong," he said. "Myrtle is pretty unique. Wouldn't have her any other way."

"S-so you can do telepathy too, like Luna? That's cool," said Ariana.

"I hear that- Keith's the same way," nodded Millicent. "He'll welcome anyone onto the team, train 'em, work with 'em, help 'em however he can, make 'em feel welcome," she smiled.

"Ooh, good catch, never saw that before," grinned Cyanide. She focused on it with Psychic, and managed to activate a mechanism within the walls that slid the panel open. It revealed, not a room, but a small compartment, where there hung some sort of outfit, as though for a rather large superhero. Cyanide's jaw dropped. "...Holy shit," she murmured. "Freighya- you ever hear of Captain Stomach?" she asked.
Old 12-29-2016, 07:06 PM   #480
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

kawaii nodded, "I agree, a pokemon's personility is one of the best parts of a pokemon."
Eleven nodded Indeed, it's quite useful isn't it?
Cerno nodded eagerly, "It is a very important part of a good trainer, to care for a pokemon. No matter what." the cotonee blushed at the last part.
Frieghya nodded, "a bit, why?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-29-2016, 09:34 PM   #481
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, definitely," Keith agreed. "Half the fun of being a Trainer is getting to know so many different kinds of Pokémon with so many distinct personalities."

"Oh, well, I-I wouldn't know, honestly, I can't do telepathy, myself," muttered Ariana.

Millicent nodded. "Damn right," she agreed. Then she saw the Cottonee blushing. "You alright?" she added.

"...I think this is his costume," stated Cyanide, holding up the fabric with Psychic. One piece was clearly a mask designed to be tied around one's head, with two eyeholes cut into it. The other bore Captain Stomach's unmistakable insignia. "And if this is Captain Stomach's costume, then that would mean that Keith's Swalot is..."
Old 12-30-2016, 12:57 AM   #482
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded in agreement, "Have you ever raused or met a deerling?" she asked suddenly.
Eleven blushed my apologise, I have a habit of saying 'isn't it?' after I state my opinion.
Cerno sighed, "well I suppose I trust you enough. I find myself more attracted to pokemon of my own gender.It's been quite a challenge to find a suitble partner. Kawaii has been a huge help in searching. I am very greatful of that."
Frieghya cocked her head, "Kieth's swatlot is captain stoumach?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-30-2016, 01:23 AM   #483
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"A Deerling?" repeated Keith. "Can't say that I have, no. I've heard of them, though- they're the ones whose color changes depending on the season, right?"

"O-oh, OK," Ariana nodded, blushing herself. "I-I didn't know that, sorry..."

"Oh," nodded Millicent as Cerno revealed his big secret to her. "Well, that's cool- not so much that you're having trouble finding someone, though, that part sucks. Definitely cool that your Trainer helps you try to find someone, though. I'll help, too, though I'll tell you right now, I'm not sure any of my teammates are the same way when it comes to what they're attracted to. At least, not to my knowledge- maybe Willow knows something I don't," she said, with a glance at the piece of lumber she carried.

"I never would've guessed it, but... yeah, seems that way," Cyanide replied in tones of mild surprise. "I mean, I guess in hindsight it wasn't too hard to figure out. Captain Stomach only started making the news just after Crabbe evolved from Gulpin, and he'll sometimes go out for a walk in the middle of the night all by himself. Huh." She used Psychic to place the uniform back into the compartment and close the sliding door. "Well, it might not be the secret room, but this proves there's still secrets in this house I don't yet know about," she grinned. "What say we keep looking for that room?"
Old 12-30-2016, 01:35 AM   #484
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded, "Yup, I saw one in the adoption center when I got Baku. I really like them."
Eleven shook her head, Do not apologise, You did not know.
Cerno looked confused, "Willow? Did your lumber used to be a pokemon?"
Frieghya nodded and continued to search.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-30-2016, 01:42 AM   #485
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"They are kinda cool," Keith nodded. "I've never really been tempted to train one myself, but I like 'em well enough. Hope you can get one, though," he added.

"Right, right," nodded Ariana. "Sorry, I just... didn't know whether it was something I should've known or something, I guess."

"Not exactly," replied Millicent. "Willow is this ghost who haunts my piece of lumber. She's like a sister to me," she smiled.

And then, a voice emanated from the piece of lumber, transmitting directly into the minds of anyone nearby, which was basically just Millicent, Cerno, and Strychnine. And Millicent is like a sister to me, said the soft voice. It is nice to meet you, Cerno.

Cyanide searched as well, though as they finished investigating the stairs, they had both come up empty. At that moment, the elevator door slid open, allowing a Swalot to exit and head towards the kitchen. "Say," Cyanide murmured, eyeing the still-open elevator doors. "I didn't think to try the elevator. What do you think?" she asked Freighya.
Old 12-30-2016, 12:42 PM   #486
Aposteriori
Banned

Meanwhile, Aposteriori and his friend, Wan Shi Tong are seen strolling around this side of the woods without a clue where he has ended up. They enter the building after being attacked by a flock of wild pokemon. The researcher is seen holding his defeated Hoothoot in his arms, wondering if there is anything he can do to nurture his ally back to health. He comes across this rather impressive tree house. Now he doesn’t believe in a higher power, but this has to be more than just coincidence that he finds shelter in a pinch.

The trainer welcomes himself inside, not knowing if the house even has an owner. He proceeds to look around, seeing how the interior has been kept up with. Aposteriori walks past the tables which seem to fit a comfortable crowd of people. He figures that this first floor was designed to entertain quite a large crowd. It feels homey, yet not overdone. The trainer almost feels at home in here. The fact that it sits on top of a trunk just gives it a natural rustic feel to the place, something that appeals to the trainer from the start. Upcycling nature and modifying it to fit the needs of humans whilst preserving the environment around is always a plus.

Things just keep falling into place as he spots a pokemon center machine. He doesn’t know if it is the latest model or not, the important part is that it can do its main function to heal his friend. Hopefully in the process he doesn’t end up damaging the equipment, it looks to be quite expensive regardless of the model. Otherwise, everyone would have one readily available in their homes. Right?

"Isn't that convenient, a pokemon healing station." exclaimed the trainer not knowing if someone could hear him or not.

“Hello? Anyone here?” he waits to see if someone behind the counter responds.
Aposteriori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 01:16 PM   #487
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As Aposteriori asked if anyone was there, the answer came quite promptly as a Banette with blue eyes materialized behind the counter. "Sorry to keep you waiting," she said, as she handed a Poké Ball to another Trainer who had been waiting. "Now then, welcome to our Pokémon Center. I'll gladly heal your Pokémon back to full health," she offered.
Old 12-30-2016, 02:04 PM   #488
Aposteriori
Banned

Aposteriori greets the ghost pokemon with some initial apprehension. Maybe he is concerned that the ghostly figure, that at first glance appears to be friendly, showed up out of nowhere. Naturally, the reasearcher pulls out his pokedex to see what it has to say about the nurse of this facility.

Quote:
Banette: A cursed energy permeated the stuffing of a discarded and forgotten plush doll, giving it new life as BANETTE. The POKéMON’s energy would escape if it were to ever open its mouth.
Riggghhttttt. Aposteriori thinks that surely at some point this ghostly figure has opened her mouth, with no formal consequence. Riggght? Anyway, the researcher smiles with caution at the ghostly figure, handing over Hoothoot's pokeball.

"Wan Shi Tong, return for now so we can have you all healed up." The researcher extends his hand with ball in hand so the attendant can do her thing.
Aposteriori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 02:12 PM   #489
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Helena gave a slight giggle at the Pokédex entry. "I wouldn't put too much stock in what the Pokédex says about my kind," she stated. "I may not need to open my mouth to talk, but I can unzip it just fine to eat. I don't actually need to eat anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't. I'm actually about to take a lunch break soon," she added. She accepted the Poké Ball and placed it on the healing machine. She turned to the computer and pressed a few buttons, and the device began doing its thing. "I'm sorry if I scared you by appearing out of nowhere like that," the Banette added as the healing machine went to work. "My name's Helena, by the way. Who might you be?"
Old 12-31-2016, 02:06 AM   #490
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

(sorry i didnt reply, i was sick)
Kawaii nodded, "It was a male too so maybe it could be a nice companion for cerno."
Eleven shook her head There was no way you could have. Do not make a big deal out of it.
Cerno bobbed in greeting "Nice to meet you as well, Willow."
Frieghya nodded, "Good idea!"

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-31-2016, 02:21 AM   #491
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

(It's no problem- real life comes first, and that includes your health. Hope you feel better.)

"For Cerno? Your Cottonee?" Keith replied as he realized what Kawaii must have been getting at, and so he nodded. "Well, certainly worth a shot," he agreed. "I say go for it, personally."

Ariana nodded and smiled. "You're right," she agreed. "I'm just being silly about this."

You are very skilled for your low level, Millicent continued. You remind me of some of the Cottonee I would see back in the forest when I was alive- not especially experienced, but with lots of potential. I have no doubt you will become a powerful Whimsicott someday... if in fact you wish to evolve, of course, she added.

That was all Cyanide needed to lead the way into the elevator. She started to look around, peering closely at the walls, trying to see if there were any secret buttons or anything.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:45 AM   #492
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii clapped her hands over her mouth, "Oh no, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone Cerno was gay." She groaned into her hands.
Eleven nodded, Luna and I are taking a walk around the house, would anyone like to join us? This was telepathically broadcasted to the entire room, not just to Ariana
Cerno blushed, "Why thank you Willow."
Frighya sniffed at the pannels and cracks in the wall.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-01-2017, 03:37 AM   #493
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Well, for what it's worth, I can keep the secret," Keith said. "Won't tell anybody, I promise."

"I'll come with," said Hebenon, jumping out of the water and landing on the floor.

You do wish to evolve, then? Willow asked. My apologies for merely assuming that to be the case- I really ought to know better, considering Millicent here has no desire to evolve.

For a few minutes, Cyanide and Freighya's searching yielded nothing. But then... "Hey, Freighya," said Cyanide. "Come here, take a look at this."
Old 01-02-2017, 04:00 AM   #494
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded, "Thank you so much, he would never trust me again if he knew."
Eleven nodded, We are happy for your company.
Cerno bobbed hapily, "I do indeed wish to evolve.
Frieghya trotted over curiously.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-02-2017, 04:38 AM   #495
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"No problem," replied Keith. Meowth was tempted to suggest that he could use Hypnosis on Keith to make him actually forget he heard anything, but knew better than to actually suggest to Keith Masters of all people the possibility of erasing one's memories.

Using his tail to jump, Hebenon was able to keep up with Luna and Eleven. Luna led them first into the living room. Keith usually hangs out in here most of the time, Luna said. Though right now there's nothing much going on in here. How about we go upstairs next? she suggested. There's the library and the Battle Room up there.

I can certainly agree with that choice, said Willow. Whimsicott are quite formidable. Very speedy, very tricky. Difficult to overcome in battle. I know this for a fact, she added.

"Check it out, take a close look," said Cyanide, indicating part of the wood paneling. At first glance, there appeared to be a knot in the wood. But upon closer inspection, a very well-camouflaged button could be seen. "I wonder what happens when that button gets pushed."
Old 01-02-2017, 05:05 PM   #496
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii regarded meowth with a glare, "You don't tell anyone either ok? I think Pamona knows since I saw them talking."
Eleven nodded, That sounds like a good idea.
Cerno blushed, "You are very knowledgable, willow."
Frieghya looked determined, "only one way to find out."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-02-2017, 06:25 PM   #497
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Hey, wat sorta blabbermeowth ya take me for?" Meowth replied with a grin. "I ain't plannin' ta tell nobody anyways."

OK, replied Luna. She led the way up the stairs, and the first place she led them was into the library. Hermione spends a lot of time in this room, she said. Many of these books are just notebooks full of notes she's taken on all sorts of subjects.

You flatter me Willow responded. I lived in a forest when I was alive, one inhabited by many kinds of Pokémon that happened to include Cottonee and Whimsicott.

"Damn straight," agreed Cyanide. She pressed the button, and all of a sudden, the elevator started to move down. And it didn't stop once it reached the floor for the Pokémon Center, either. It kept descending, the elevator going down straight through the trunk of the dead, petrified tree that the building stood atop. Deep underground. And when the doors slid open, so too did Cyanide's mouth.

They were in an underground room, the only illumination coming from various monitors affixed to one wall, as well as the screen of a PC set up on a table. A collection of weaponry- swords, scythes, and the like- was prominently displayed, the dangerous objects hung all along another wall.

"What the..." Cyanide murmured as she wandered into the room. Her eyes bulged with shock as she saw the monitors- each one seemed to be showing live footage of whatever was going on in a different room of the Secret Base! Keith talking to Kawaii in the kitchen, Cerno conversing with Willow up in the Battle Room, Luna showing Eleven the library- it was all being shown on those screens. There was no sound to accompany any of this, but there were speakers in the wall, suggesting that this could be changed. As if to complete the ominous picture, a single skull rested in the center of the room.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:09 AM   #498
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii chuckled, "Just making sure."
Eleven looked awed, What massive amounts of knowledge must lie within these books?
Cerno nodded, " That must have been a great expirience for you."
Freghya shivered, "Holy crap! Stewie must see everything from here. Do you see him on there?" The Eevee asked with a nervous glance to the skull.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-03-2017, 01:42 AM   #499
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"No sweat," Meowth nodded. "Ain't no such ting as bein' too careful."

"And there they go," Keith remarked, for Stewie and Ginny were finally taking their fight out into the hallway. Out in the hallway, there was a brief flash of light, and then the sound of the elevator doors opening and closing. "Aaaand Stewie used Flash to make his getaway," sighed Keith. "This happens all the time."

Oh, yes, agreed Luna. I read some of these myself from time to time. Hermione is very knowledgeable.

Quite so, yes, said Willow. I actually used to be a Leavanny when I was alive. I took it upon myself to take care of baby Pokémon who have been orphaned.

"Good thinking, lemme see..." murmured Cyanide, walking over to the monitors. "Can't believe the little creep's been spying on us all this whole time... Look at this, one of these shows Keith's bedroom! OK, lemme see, Stewie, Stewie... OK, he's not in the kitchen anymore... not in the dining room, or the living room, or the pool room, not in the hallway- Ginny's in the hallway, though, looks like she's trying to recover from being hit by Flash... oh, no," she murmured, as the realization sank in. "I see him." She was looking at a monitor that, sure enough, showed Stewie. Showed him in the elevator. Which, by the sound of things, was coming back down to this secret lair.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:03 AM   #500
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii cocked her head, "Where does he go?"
Eleven nodded but said nothing. She could feel some minor distress energy from below.
Cerno bobbed "How sweet.
Frieghya looked around frantically "Shit, Do you see a place to hide? I mean, I don't want to fight if I don't have to."

Hater of loss meme

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases