UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Cherrim I choo-choo-chooose yew (Valentines Day 2010)

Yes, it's that time of the year again, where the birds chirp, the bees buzz..and how they get those to do things I don't know, because I've never seen a beird, but away from that, it's time to say je t'aime, to your significant other, and for your Pokemon to get Butterfrees in their stomach..unless they're already a Butterfree then that's kinda weird o0; where was I..oh yeah, Pokemon, butterfrees, when they ask a certain other Pokemon out for a date, with the cuteness and awkwardness, yes it's

Valentines Day <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Now what shall we do this year, hmm, well I did find a bunch of these earlier on so I might as well hand them out, for your Pokemon this year what I have is these very nice His and Her Heart Pendants, what do they do you ask?

Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokemon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5% power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokemon.

I hope you have a good day and all your lovey dovey dreams come true
Old 02-14-2010, 06:15 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Why must lovers have all the fun? Today we have a few special treats for our very special trainers and their Pokémon.

x1 Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy.
x1 Love Berry Juice ~ Causes the Pokémon who drinks it to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires April 11 2010.
x1 Snorunt Plushie ~ Give this cute little Snorunt plushie a big hug and it'll reward you with a fabulous 5,000 coins! Once used, it reverts into a regular plushie (Non-tradeable).

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Old 02-14-2010, 05:12 PM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Happy Day of Hugs and Kisses

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
On this day of love and romance let your Pokemon feel special this Valentines by trying out one of our kissing booths:

Kirlia Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our elegant Kirlia they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Psywave and Encore. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Gold Gummi
Jigglypuff Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our cute Jigglpuff they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Sing and Covet. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x White Gummi
Bellossom Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our beautiful Bellossom they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Sweet Scent and Magical Leaf. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Grass Gummi
Mawile Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our sassy Mawile they will feel invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Captivate and Bite. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Silver Gummi

<3
~*~
<3
Old 02-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #4
Firewater
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Firewater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
[color=pink]On this day of love and romance let your Pokemon feel special this Valentines by trying out one of our kissing booths:

Bellossom Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our beautiful Bellossom they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Sweet Scent and Magical Leaf. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Grass Gummi
]]
<3
~*~
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Yes, it's that time of the year again, where the birds chirp, the bees buzz..and how they get those to do things I don't know, because I've never seen a beird, but away from that, it's time to say je t'aime, to your significant other, and for your Pokemon to get Butterfrees in their stomach..unless they're already a Butterfree then that's kinda weird o0; where was I..oh yeah, Pokemon, butterfrees, when they ask a certain other Pokemon out for a date, with the cuteness and awkwardness, yes it's

Now what shall we do this year, hmm, well I did find a bunch of these earlier on so I might as well hand them out, for your Pokemon this year what I have is these very nice His and Her Heart Pendants, what do they do you ask?

Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokemon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5% power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Why must lovers have all the fun? Today we have a few special treats for our very special trainers and their Pokémon.

x1 Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy.
x1 Love Berry Juice ~ Causes the Pokémon who drinks it to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires April 11 2010.
x1 Snorunt Plushie ~ Give this cute little Snorunt plushie a big hug and it'll reward you with a fabulous 5,000 coins! Once used, it reverts into a regular plushie (Non-tradeable).

heh, picking all of these nice things up, thanks.

and I'll be giving all of them to Aurora, my Spheal.

first off, the kissing booth, lol- I'll collect the Green Gummi, and Heart Scale. Meanwhile, Aurora gains 2 levels, Growing from Level 20 to Level 22, and learns the moves Magical Leaf and Sweet Scent.
giving her the Valentine Candy, raising her level to Lv.23
and the Passion Pokeblock, she's quite Jolly- and her contest stats raise from 0 Cute, and 40 Beauty to 60 Beauty and 20 Cute. Tess: Please see here.
She drinks the Love Berry Juice, and learns the Egg Move Stockpile

and I'll hug the Snorunt plushie now, giving me 5,000 new coins and said plushie. I also will take the His/Her Pendants as well.

thanks again.

Last edited by enchantress; 02-20-2010 at 07:09 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:21 PM   #5
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Picking up:
1x His valentine pendants which I'll be storing untill the next inter-gender battle.

1x Her Valentine pendants which I'll be storing untill the next inter-gender battle.

1x Valentine candy which I'll be feeding to Togepi with 10 BP's to raise her level from 5 to 7.

1x Love Berry Juice which I'll be feeding to Anorith to learn HG/SS EM Curse.

1x Passion Pokeblock which I'll be taking to the pokespa.

1x Snorunt Plushie who I'll give a big hug to and recieve the plushie and the 5,000 coins.

1x kissing booth which I'll make Steelix kiss the sassy Mawile for some hot skitty on wailord action the extra two levels from 65 to 67, the moves Bite and Captivate.

1x Heart scale from the trainer basket which will be stored away.

1x Silver Gummi from the trainer basket which will also be stored away.

Last edited by Treepandaone; 02-15-2010 at 07:09 AM.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #6
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
On this day of love and romance let your Pokemon feel special this Valentines by trying out one of our kissing booths:

Kirlia Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our elegant Kirlia they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Psywave and Encore. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Gold Gummi
Jigglypuff Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our cute Jigglpuff they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Sing and Covet. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x White Gummi
Mawile Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our sassy Mawile they will feel invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Captivate and Bite. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Silver Gummi

<3
~*~
<3

Picking up the following:
x1 His Heart Pendant
x1 Her Heart Pendant
x1 Passion PokeBlock
x1 Snorunt Plushie, which is hugged for 5,000 coins and a regular Plushie

Feeding Daphne the Drowzee a Valentine Candy, raising her levels from 16 to 18. (Daphne learned Poison Gas!)
Feeding Lacrimus the Gligar some Love Berry Juice, teaching him the Platinum Tutor move Aqua Tail.
Bringing Mastermind the Porygon-Z to the Jigglypuff Kissing Booth.
*bzzzzt* *smack*
Mastermind was raised from Lv.23 to Lv.25, and learned Sing and Covet. Picking up a Heart Scale and White Gummi.

*bangs a gong* Happy Valentine's Lunar New Year, everyone! Perhaps someone ought to check on Jigglypuff, she looks like someone tasered her mouth...
Old 02-14-2010, 11:32 PM   #7
Artificial Dragon
Boulder Badge

Send a message via MSN to Artificial Dragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnold

I hope you have a good day and all your lovey dovey dreams come true[/size][/color]
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
[color=pink]On this day of love and romance let your Pokemon feel special this Valentines by trying out one of our kissing booths:

<3
~*~
<3
Hopefully it's not too late to pick these things up :x

Picking up:
x1 His Heart Pendant
x1 Her Heart Pendant
x1 Valentine Candy [Feeding it to Beldum to raise it from level 21 to 22]
x1 Love Berry Juice [Feeding it to Ralts to teach her the egg move Will-o-wisp]
x1 Passion Pokeblock
x1 Snorunt Plushie
Taking Beldum to the Bellossom kissing booth to raise it from level 22 to 24 and to teach it Sweet Scent and Magical Leaf.

Happy Singles Awareness Day :>

Last edited by Artificial Dragon; 02-15-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:58 AM   #8
SP-Eevee
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to SP-Eevee
Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3

<3
~*~
<3
Picking up His and Her Pendants x1
Valantines Candy to be fed to Lucas my now Espeon with 10 BP for 2 levels bringing him from 12 to 14 <3
Lovely Berry Juice for Denny my Chatot the egg move Nasty Plot
Passion Pokeblock x1
Snorunt Plushie x1
For the kissing booth pushing Denny the Chatot forward to kiss a Kirlia. Bringing him from level 1 to level 3 and the moves Psywave and Encore
Gold Gummi x1

Heart Scale x1

Last edited by SP-Eevee; 02-15-2010 at 09:26 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:14 AM   #9
Pokemaniacneo
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3

<3
~*~
<3

How late am I... curse my limited internet access....
Picking up a His Necklace and a Her Necklace one each respectively
A valantines candy to be fed to poor little Combee who has no BP but brings her from level 3 to level 4 anyway
The Love Berry Juice can go directly to my lovely Combee to learn the move tutor move Omnious Wind.
Picking up one Passion Pokeblock and a cute little Snorunt Plushie, I won't hug just yet
Now who should kiss who... -looks to team- -combee gets pushed forward-
Again? Oh well, Combee's gonna be smooching that fine looking Kirlia over there.
-ahem- Anyway raising her from 4 to 6 and teaching her the moves Psywave and Encore along with giving a lovely Gold Gummi and a Heart Scale.
Happy Belated Valantines <3

Old 02-15-2010, 05:31 AM   #10
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3

<3
~*~
<3
Oh God, I'm late... but hopefully not too late? Well, if possible, I'll be picking up...

x1 His Heart Pendant
x1 Her Heart Pendant
x1 Valentine Candy which I'll give to Nailah, my Poochyena with 10 BPs to raise her from Lv.7-9
x1 Love Berry Juice which I'll give to Durandal, my Bagon to teach him the MT Outrage
x1 Passion Pokéblock
x1 Snorunt Plushie which I'll give a big hug, mysteriously gaining 5,000 coins! Fabulous!

I'll also send Sothe, the gigolo Grovyle to the Bellossom kissig booth, earning him a smooch, two level ups raising him from Lv.18-20 and the moves Sweet Scent and Magical Leaf, all through the power of love! <3

He then brings me a basket with:

x1 Heart Scale
x1 Grass Gummi

Happy Belated Valentines Day!
Old 02-15-2010, 06:34 AM   #11
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3

<3
~*~
<3
Picking up the following Valentines pressies:

x1 His and Hers Heart Pendant which will be given to my two lovebirds (no pun intended); Shiny Altaria Female, and Shiny Altaria Male. Too cute!
x1 Valentine Candy for Inchy, my Lv.19 Shiny Trapinch. Inchy grows to Lv.21!
x1 Love Berry Juice for Chingling to drink, teaching him MT Magic Coat.
x1 Passion Pokéblock to stash away, and hopefully remember to use this year :p
x1 Snorunt Plushie *gives it a big squishy hug* Taking my 5,000 coins to the Coin Exchange, and storing the remaining non-magical plushie in my base inventory.

Taking my male Bellsprout over to the Bellossom Kissing Booth *wipes sweat from brow* Can't say I'm sure I really want to witness this...
Sprout sidles over to the cute little Bellossom waiting at the kissing booth, flexing his leafy muscles and giving her his idea of a very sexy wink. Her cheeks turn a darker shade of red as Sprout puckers up, and a moment later the two share a tender kiss. Sprout eventually turns away looking rather pleased with himself, and glowing with warm and fuzzy lovey dovey feelings, hoping he'll run into this sexy little lady again one day. He feels a little stronger, having just raised from Lv.19 to Lv.21 and learning the moves Sweet Scent and Magical Leaf.

And finally, since Sprout is all love-struck at the moment I'll collect these little extras that he left laying on the ground.
x1 Heart Scale that I'll store safely away for the time being.
x1 Grass Gummi that Sprout can eat when he finally comes back down to earth which will raise his IQ from 3 to 4.

Happy Valentines Day!
Old 02-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #12
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Quote:

Now what shall we do this year, hmm, well I did find a bunch of these earlier on so I might as well hand them out, for your Pokemon this year what I have is these very nice His and Her Heart Pendants
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:
[size=1]
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3

Kirlia Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our elegant Kirlia they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Psywave and Encore. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Gold Gummi[/size
Picking up a set of heart pendants, Valentine candy, Love Berry Juice, Passion Pokéblock, Snowrunt Plushie, Heart Scale, and Gold Gummi.

Drowzee will then force himself upon that poor Kirlia in an entirely inappropriate fashion to reach Lv.36 and learn Psywave and Encore. Truly 'tis the spirit of the season.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:26 AM   #13
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewater View Post
heh, picking all of these nice things up, thanks.

and I'll be giving all of them to Aurora, my Spheal.

first off, the kissing booth, lol- I'll collect the Green Gummi, and Heart Scale. Meanwhile, Aurora gains 2 levels, Growing from Level 20 to Level 22, and learns the moves Magical Leaf and Sweet Scent.
giving her the Valentine Candy, raising her level to Lv.23
and the Passion Pokeblock, she's quite Jolly- and her contest stats raise from 0 Cute, and 40 Beauty to 60 Beauty and 20 Cute.
She drinks the Love Berry Juice, and learns the Egg Move Stockpile

and I'll hug the Snorunt plushie now, giving me 5,000 new coins and said plushie. I also will take the His/Her Pendants as well.

thanks again.
All Poffins and Pokéblocks, with the exception of the Birthday Poffin in the FB Calendar, need to be used in the PokéSpa. If you can please remove those stat gains and take Aurora to the PokéSpa with the Passion Pokéblock instead, that will be great.

I'll give you 24 hours to correct your post after which this thread will be locked up and moved to the Hall of Records.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records