UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 05-06-2022, 10:08 PM   #51
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Apologies for my lateness, as usual ^^;

Marion Ette: Free purchase of Bia's Nun Habit and Nun Dark Blue Dress confirmed!

Missingno. Master: Registration of Impdimp's sizing confirmed! (For a second I thought you didn't follow the rules of a required multiplier/percentage... until I read "double" )
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 08:05 PM   #52
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Phantump The loveliest lies of all~

Spending $50 to purchase 1x Spirit Lantern for my Shadow Phantump.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 09:16 AM   #53
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Spending $50 to purchase 1x Spirit Lantern for my Shadow Phantump.
Purchase confirmed!
Old 06-25-2022, 11:01 PM   #54
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey You traded hibiscus for a goat's letter! ...Great!?

Spending $50 to purchase 1x Hibiscus for my Galarian Corsola.

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 01-15-2023 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Updating sprite
Old 06-28-2022, 08:14 PM   #55
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Um, s-so, wh-what's this place?"

The question was timidly squeaked out by the little girl accompanying Eddie Starmie and his parents through one of Fizzytopia's busiest shopping district. ZZLZZ, having previously only ever lived in Kanto, was thoroughly unfamiliar with the region, and so around a week after her arrival, the Starmie family thought it prudent to show her around. As ever, her body was glitching in appearance, and she seemed all the shyer for seeing various people react to this, making an effort to give the family a wide berth, looking wary as they passed, all those things. One man even looked disgusted and took a step towards them, opening his mouth as though to say something, but ultimately quailed upon seeing the look he was getting from Eddie. Now, however, they had all come to a stop in front of a shop that was quite well-known in the region.

"This is the Boutique," explained Sandy Starmie. "Trainers come in here all the time to register any unusual colorations or markings their Pokémon have, so that it can be added to the Pokédex database."

"It's also a popular shop for acquiring and customizing certain items that are indispensable to Trainers," added Robert Starmie. "Ed here got a new orange shell for his Pokédex in here."

"It's true, I did," Eddie nodded, holding up his orange Kanto Pokédex. "Come, ZZLZZ- let's go inside," he said.

"Um... O-OK," ZZLZZ murmured, and she followed the teenager she had come to think of as an older brother inside, all but hiding behind him as she peered around the store. Eddie showed her around while his parents discreetly walked off to the counter to take care of some business.

"Um, Eddie, uh... th-thank you," ZZLZZ murmured. "I... I saw that that one man outside only stopped because you glared at him."

'Eheheh, it was nothing, really," Eddie replied modestly. "Just... I think of you as like a little sister, ZZLZZ," he admitted. "I hate the idea of anyone messing with you.

"S-so I... you don't just th-think of me as... as a test subject or something?" asked ZZLZZ meekly.

Eddie's eyebrows rose. "X-x above, no!" he breathed. "While it's true I believe that you could definitely help improve our understanding of ZZAZZ, that is absolutely not all you are to me!" He put an arm around ZZLZZ, even as doing this got his body to start glitching up as well. "And the same goes for Mom and Dad, too," he added. "Take it from me, they've been genuinely treating you as good as part of the family."

"Thanks, Eddie," smiled ZZLZZ, before hugging the aspiring cryptopokologist. This, however, only lasted a few moments before a pair of footsteps sounded, coming closer and closer. Upon looking, Eddie could see it was his parents. ZZLZZ could see this as well, and let go of Eddie, looking up curiously at Robert and Sandy, both of whom had their hands behind their backs.

"ZZLZZ," began Patrick. "When our boy set off as a Pokémon Trainer with nothing but a Voltorb and a dream, we gave him his Pokédex. Therefore, I think it's only fitting that we give you one now, too." With that, he produced a Kanto pokédex, model HANDY505, except with a dark green shell, and offered it to ZZLZZ.

ZZLZZ gave a soft gasp as she accepted the device. "Oh, wow," she breathed. She opened it up, and her eyes widened in a brief few moments during which her body wasn't glitching or flickering. "It- the screen, it- it doesn't glitch!" she exclaimed.

"Well, you got my old man to thank for that," grinned Patrick. "Oldman Starmie developed the Starmie family Pokédex upgrade, which I've already loaded onto your new Pokédex, and part of the upgrade is a resistance to these strange effects. It's nothing we can make possible for you yourself, I'm afraid," he added, forestalling the obvious question. "At least not with what we know right now, anyway," he added. "There's always new things to be learned in cryptopokology, so it's hard to say for sure. But in the meantime, this'll make sure the readout doesn't get all hard to read on you when you're holding your Pokédex."

"And this is from me," added Sandy, revealing what she had been concealing behind her back- a pale green Z-Ring, complete with a Key Stone set into the bottom of the band.

ZZLZZ gasped audibly, accepting the band and slipping it right onto her left wrist, admiring it for a moment. "Thank you!" she beamed. "B-but, I... I don't have a Z-Crystal or any Mega Stones," she added.

"Well, you'll get some eventually, I have no doubt," said Eddie. "In the meantime, though," he added, reaching for his own left wrist. He plucked his Normalium Z off of his Z-Ring and offered it to ZZLZZ. "You can use my Normalium Z whenever you like, provided of course I'm not using it," he stated.

ZZLZZ accepted the Normalium Z wordlessly, overcome by emotion. "Th... thank you..." she finally managed to say, placing the Normalium Z into her Z-Ring, admiring the accessory once more. "I... I don't know what to say... I... ever since I st-started staying w-with you all, it just... I... it- it feels like I have a home again..." she murmured, eyes welling up with glitching, pixelating tears.

"Well, we're glad to hear you say that," said Robert Starmie warmly. "Because we have one more surprise for you."

"Mr. Starmie and I are starting to look into the necessary process to legally adopt you into our family," said Sandy. "If, of course, you're OK with-"

But Sandy had no need to finish the sentence. Bursting into tears of raw emotion, ZZLZZ threw her arms around the couple who had so unambiguously welcomed her into their family. Eddie resumed hugging who at this point was as good as his little sister, and from there a heartwarming family hug ensued. Glitchy-looking, for everyone involved was either ZZLZZ or in direct contact with her, but heartwarming nonetheless.

OOC: I'd like to purchase a new Kanto model HANDY505 Pokédex and a Z-Ring with a Key Stone set into it, both for my new Trainer character, ZZLZZ Starmie. No sprites necessary, came prepared with my own ( ). Payment, I believe, comes to ₽350. Thanks very much in advance!
Old 07-01-2022, 12:15 PM   #56
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

lilboocorsola: Purchase of Hibiscus for Galarian Corsola confirmed!

Missingno. Master: Purchase of new Pokédex and Z-ring confirmed!
Old 07-08-2022, 07:02 PM   #57
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Requesting a custom blindfold for Cecil, my Swoobat. The blindfold is violet in color, and has an opening for Swoobat's heart-shaped nose. Swoobat is not blind and his eyes are normal for his species, but he uses the blindfold both for symbolic purposes and to assist in his echolocation/telekinetic training.

Paying $50 for this unofficial accessory.

Thanks!!

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Credit to Pengyzu for my user bar. Thank you!
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 07:44 PM   #58
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Requesting a custom blindfold for Cecil, my Swoobat. The blindfold is violet in color, and has an opening for Swoobat's heart-shaped nose. Swoobat is not blind and his eyes are normal for his species, but he uses the blindfold both for symbolic purposes and to assist in his echolocation/telekinetic training.

Paying $50 for this unofficial accessory.

Thanks!!
Purchase of Cecil's Blindfold confirmed!
Old 08-15-2022, 08:09 PM   #59
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

$50 for the Pattern (scar/marking)
$100 for the coloring as a whole
$100 for an even height and weight increase of 2x

$250 fee payment

Justification for these altercations; Serenity originally was going to be Krelia's partner pokemon, but Drake had picked him up as a surprise gift. While in the base wandering about at night, he saw Drake sleeping and discovered he covered up numerous glowing scars across his whole body. Over the course of a month, Serenity started to like Drake more and more and wanted to be everything like him in a sense and started growing to be bigger than others of its kind, on top of being found making altercations to its own costume with the help of the other nocturnal pokemon to look like Drake, as well as unique

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 08-15-2022 at 08:21 PM.
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 09:53 PM   #60
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post

$50 for the Pattern (scar/marking)
$100 for the coloring as a whole
$100 for an even height and weight increase of 2x

$250 fee payment

Justification for these altercations; Serenity originally was going to be Krelia's partner pokemon, but Drake had picked him up as a surprise gift. While in the base wandering about at night, he saw Drake sleeping and discovered he covered up numerous glowing scars across his whole body. Over the course of a month, Serenity started to like Drake more and more and wanted to be everything like him in a sense and started growing to be bigger than others of its kind, on top of being found making altercations to its own costume with the help of the other nocturnal pokemon to look like Drake, as well as unique
Registration of Serenity's coloring, markings and size confirmed!
Old 08-26-2022, 05:42 PM   #61
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Popping in once more to register a pokemon's color changing

Lelo the mightyena swapping her colors from that of normal mightyena, to not only stand out about from the crowd but also to be unique like that of her adopted packmates that all in some way are unique from their normal species, she had careful help with special fur dye that was secretly purchased with the help of Krelia to surprise Drake

Payment of $100

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 08-28-2022, 09:47 AM   #62
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Popping in once more to register a pokemon's color changing

Lelo the mightyena swapping her colors from that of normal mightyena, to not only stand out about from the crowd but also to be unique like that of her adopted packmates that all in some way are unique from their normal species, she had careful help with special fur dye that was secretly purchased with the help of Krelia to surprise Drake

Payment of $100
Registration of Leo's coloring confirmed!
Old 08-28-2022, 04:58 PM   #63
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey Everything will be okay

Spending $50 to purchase 1x Celestial Grimoire for my Shiny Rowlet.
Old 09-12-2022, 06:35 PM   #64
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Spending $50 to purchase 1x Celestial Grimoire for my Shiny Rowlet.
Purchase of Shiny Rowlet's Celestial Grimoire confirmed!
Old 10-23-2022, 11:02 AM   #65
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I'd like to register that my Dewpider's size will be doubled, but only upon evolution into Araquanid, so she would go from 5'11'' (normal Araquanid size) to 11'10'' (double the size). Weight increases proportionately, too, no deformity to be seen here. Dewpider might be docile normally, but displays surprising power and ferocity when battling, and this is due to her being distantly descended from a Totem Araquanid from Alola. The battle skills that run in her family are already evident, but the size won't be noticeable until evolution.

Also, I would like to buy a new Pokédex, Kalos model, for my new Trainer character, Lily McPhione. Already got a sprite ready;

Payment: ₽200. Thanks very much in advance!

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-06-2022 at 10:01 PM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 03:08 AM   #66
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Here to register my Beldum's color change to that this

The reasoning behind such coloration. Whilst Mark I was laid within Fizzytopia, Avalon had decided to take the egg with him unto his homeworld. Traveling about his native world Orre Region through the desert, Beldum hatched. Unknown as to why Mark I seemed to take on the appearance of the sand it was hatched within. ( the purple marking that appears is only due to Mark I's seemingly purple aura when it mega evolves. Purely cosmetic )

And I Would like to add coloration to that of the most controversial seedot in fizzy history.

He retains his previous black eye markings ( that look like that of a persona-style mask on nuzleaf lol ) but dons red pigmentation where most plant life is growing. ( due to overconsumption of sweets made by that my other pokemon )

The blue comes from the other half of the acidic food he also consumes, changing the molecular structure of his "Skin" by turning it a blue pigmentation. I will also have another reason later on for the red and blue when he evolves.

Payment I believe is 200$?

Old 11-08-2022, 04:15 PM   #67
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Missingno. Master:
Registration of Araquanid's sizing confirmed!
Purchase of new Kalos Pokédex confirmed!

Prof.Enigma: Registration of Mark I and Seedot's coloring confirmed!
Old 01-04-2023, 03:17 AM   #68
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

...And you think this system of yours will do the trick, Ed?"

"Indisputably, Keith," Eddie Starmie responded, adjusting his glasses as he spoke. It was late in the morning, and Eddie had gathered the other ten Pokémon Trainers who called Sludge Wave Coast their home to the town's communal item storage center- this was where they all stored away general supplies like Potions and Poké Balls, and where they headed to stock up for the next adventure. Usually they would carry more personal possessions on them at all times, including their various Z-Crystals, but Eddie had an idea.

"You see," he said, handing out a small electronic receiver to each Trainer, "simply stick this in your bag. I've put the transmitter in this box," he added, indicating a sturdy plastic box he'd sat on a shelf. "We all store our Z-Crystals in here, and this device of mine should allow us to retrieve any of these Z-Crystals that we so choose at any given time. Meaning that if one of us procures a Z-Crystal, it becomes feasible for any and all of us to use it," he smiled.

"Interesting," Willa commented. "Does it work?"

"An excellent question- That is exactly what I've called you all here to help me with," Eddie stated. "My initial tests have all gone well, but I wanted to make absolutely certain. So, hmm... Terri, would you be so kind as to place your Mimikium Z in here?" he asked.

"Sure," Terri agreed, placing the highly specific Z-Crystal into the box.

"Now... Marv, try to retrieve the Mimikium Z from your bag," Eddie instructed the cameraman.

'OK," Marv murmured. He reached into his bag, rummaged around for a moment, and then his eyebrows shot up in surprise. He extracted his hand from the bag, and with it, the Mimikium Z.

"Perfect," Eddie grinned. The species-specific Z-Crystals were what was concerning me, I really didn't know one way or the other. So, if everyone could please place their Z-Crystals in here?" he asked, placing his own Normalium Z into the box. ZZLZZ wasted no time putting her Buginium Z in the box; Willa added her Icium Z and Ghostium Z; Keith provided his precious Poisonium Z; Marv put Terri's Mimikium Z back in the box; Terri herself added her Psychium Z; and then Lily stepped forward, dropping no fewer than four Z-Crystals into the box, to stunned silent stares from everyone else except Tom.

"...What is it?" Lily asked, breaking the silence.

"...you have Z-Crystals?" asked Keith.

"Four of them?" Diana chimed in.

"Oh, dear, did I really never mention that?" murmured Lily. "My apologies, everyone, I could have sworn I said something. Though I will say, I know I've yet to use them around you..."

"...so she was actually holding back..." Maribel murmured to herself.

"...in any case, those Z-Crystals are from when I took on the Island Challenge in Alola," Lily was explaining. "I traveled there in my youth, long before my travels took me to Hoenn. I earned the favor of the guardian deity of Poni Island when Seaweed and I chased vandals away from the Ruins of Life, and I was given a Sparkling Stone, which the island kahuna fashioned into this," she stated, producing a vivid red Z-Ring on a band made from wooden brown beads. "Not every successful trial resulted in a Z-Crystal for me, but I managed to collect a Waterium Z, a Firium Z, a Fightinium Z, and my pride and joy, a Dragonium Z," she explained. "And I'm happy to allow them for use by you all," she finished with a smile and a nod.

"...Lily, that's very kind of you," Keith said. "Thank you."

"Thanks, Ms. McPhione," Maribel chimed in. "Um... in fact, could... could you teach me the poses for the Dragonium Z?" she asked. "I'd like to see if me and Salamence could use the move."

"Well, certainly," smiled Lily. "Though do you actually have a Z-Ring?"

"Ah- that's something else I wanted to cover," Eddie chimed in, producing a large bag. "I took the liberty of purchasing Z-Rings for everyone who doesn't have one." And he began handing them out- basic Z-Power Rings for Maribel and Gavin, and more specialized, customized Z-Rings for Diana, Marv, and Tom.

"Yarrgh, fine craftsmanship, lad," Tom growled approvingly as he looked his over.

"Oh, it looks like a Dynamax Band, I love it!" grinned Diana.

"Very nice," Marv nodded, admiring his simple purple Z-Ring.

"I like," Gavin said, admiring his Z-Power Ring. "Sometimes you gotta keep it simple.

"It matches my dress! Thank you, Eddie!" smiled Maribel.

With that, Eddie dismissed them all, and everyone went off to do their own thing, with Lily beginning to teach Maribel the Dragonium Z poses.

OOC: Buying 4 Z-Rings and 2 Z-Power Rings. No sprites necessary- I made my own for the Z-Rings, and the Z-Power Rings will be the basic black Z-Power Rings. They will be distributed as follows;
  • This Z-Power Ring is for Gavin Golurkson. The simple, basic design might not have any fancy frills or intricate, elaborate design aspects beyond the usual Z-Power Ring look, but as far as he's concerned, it's his Shinies that should be stealing the spotlight, not his Z-Power Ring.
  • This Z-Power Ring is for Maribel Masters. The black Z-Power Ring is a perfect match for her usual dress.
  • This Z-Ring is for Diana Macks. Made from a Sparkling Stone as red as her hair, and the band was fashioned out of an old Dynamax Band.
  • This Z-Ring is for Marv Liss. A simple purple look, this Sparkling Stone is set into a comfortable watchband that matches the color flawlessly.
  • This Z-Ring is for Tom McPhione. The Sparkling Stone is treated with a finish that gives it a wood grain look; this plus the rope band makes it look right at home on the Banette's Revenge.
  • This Z-Ring is for Lily McPhione. Fashioned for her by the kahuna of Poni Island many decades ago, this design features a vibrant red Sparkling Stone set with a band made from wooden beads, a look Lily believes suits her very nicely indeed.

~~~~~

EDIT: Recoloring Missingno., my Kabutops, to look like a Kabutops skeleton, for he is, in universe, not a Kabutops, but in fact a Kabutops Skeleton Missingno., found and caught on the shores of Cinnabar Island by one Edward Tentacruel Starmie. No sprite necessary, made my own;

By my reckoning, the skeletal coloration would run me ₽100, and the, ah, the spots surrounding the eyes into which the eyes blend so perfectly they give the impression of empty sockets, I think that would be ₽50 for them, possibly falling under the heading of birthmarks.

Payment: ₽1,650

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-04-2023 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 01-21-2023, 06:18 PM   #69
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Spinda When the moon hits your eye

Purchasing the following Accessories for Spinda:

1x Angel Backpack ($50)
1x Top Hat ($50)
1x Domino Mask ($50)
1x Phantom Cape ($50)
1x Rose ($50)

Also registering that he has a moon-shaped spot over his right eye, and star-shaped spot over his left. The reason is that he is (probably) a reincarnation of a lunar prince. Not sure if payment is required, but here's an extra $50 just in case, so altogether the total should be $300.

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 01-22-2023 at 05:26 PM.
Old 01-22-2023, 05:18 PM   #70
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Missingno. Master: Confirming the registration and purchases of the following:
- Gavin's Z-Power Ring
- Maribel's Z-Power Ring
- Diana's Z-Ring
- Marv's Z-Ring
- Tom's Z-Ring
- Lily's Z-Ring
- Kabutops' skeleton coloring

lilboocorsola: Confirming the registration and purchases of the following, for Spinda:
- Angel Backpack
- Top Hat
- Domino Mask
- Phantom Cape
- Rose
- Moon and Star spots

Last edited by OkikuMew; 01-22-2023 at 05:29 PM.
Old 01-23-2023, 07:16 PM   #71
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I'd like to recolor and resize Count Shockula the Emolga, bringing him from 1'04'' to 2'08'', thereby doubling his size. Weight increases proportionately as well. As for the recolor, all yellow portions of his body turn a deep red instead. All of this is a direct result of him subsiding largely on blood for the bulk of his life, and hunting regularly to sustain himself, thus allowing him to grow exceptionally well.

In addition, I may as well make this an actual thing- buying a small radio for DJ Skweekz the Dedenne. He carries it around at all times and hits it with an Eerie Impulse to control what sort of sound comes out of it. No sprite necessary for any of this- got my own at the ready;

Comes to a total of ₽250, I believe.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-25-2023 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 01-29-2023, 10:49 AM   #72
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
I'd like to recolor and resize Count Shockula the Emolga, bringing him from 1'04'' to 2'08'', thereby doubling his size. Weight increases proportionately as well. As for the recolor, all yellow portions of his body turn a deep red instead. All of this is a direct result of him subsiding largely on blood for the bulk of his life, and hunting regularly to sustain himself, thus allowing him to grow exceptionally well.

In addition, I may as well make this an actual thing- buying a small radio for DJ Skweekz the Dedenne. He carries it around at all times and hits it with an Eerie Impulse to control what sort of sound comes out of it. No sprite necessary for any of this- got my own at the ready;

Comes to a total of ₽250, I believe.
Registration of Count Shockula's color and size confirmed!
Purchase of DJ Skweekz's radio confirmed!

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
Old 01-29-2023, 02:58 PM   #73
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Time to get some changes in for my Spritzee Dr. P

-Purchasing a Black Top Hat with Gray Trim
-Purchasing necklace with attached silver ring
-Purchasing Plague Doctor Lantern

Additionally, recoloring him. The pink parts of his fluff will be black, and his little feets a white gray. His "mask" will be an ivory color, instead of eggshell white. Additionally, his eyes will appear to be pure black, but in fact, are hidden by the shadows of his mask.

As for justification, Dr. P is a Plague Doctor. He was traveled the world day and night, and his coloration has changed as a result of both his travels and profession to better match his profession. He refuses to evolve, btw.

Requesting a sprite as well.

Here is a reference image for everything.

Should total to be $350.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:53 PM   #74
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Buying a FRLG-era Kanto Pokédex, colored lavender, for my new character Rose Elia. Also buying her a Z-Ring. No sprites necessary- made my own for the Pokédex, and her Z-Ring will be using the standard Z-Ring sprite.

Payment: ₽350
Old 02-12-2023, 12:36 PM   #75
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Lil'twick: Purchase and registration of the following for Dr. P confirmed:
  • Black Top Hat
  • Silver Ring Necklace
  • Plague Doctor Lantern
  • Plague Doctor coloring
  • Sprite [Complete]

Missingno. Master: Purchase of the following for Rose Elia confirmed:
  • Lavender Kanto Pokédex
  • Z-Ring

Last edited by OkikuMew; 03-04-2023 at 08:05 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops