UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 01:44 AM   #26
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
Dropping off an Electric Egg for incubation~
Time to hatch this little one!
Old 07-19-2018, 06:24 PM   #27
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my lvl 27 Male Honedge to breed with King Ghidorah's Female Onix. He will be keeping the baby.

Moves: Tackle, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Metal Sound, Pursuit, Autotomize, Shadow Sneak, Aerial Ace. Shock Wave, Iron Head, Retaliate

Old 07-19-2018, 06:28 PM   #28
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Dropping off my lvl 27 Male Honedge to breed with King Ghidorah's Female Onix. He will be keeping the baby.

Moves: Tackle, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Metal Sound, Pursuit, Autotomize, Shadow Sneak, Aerial Ace. Shock Wave, Iron Head, Retaliate
Ah yes. The classic haunted sword/giant rock monster romance story we all know and love. So what if she’s 30x his size? Love is love!

Dropping off Lv. 20 Female Onix to breed with TKF’s Lv. 27 Male Honedge.
Old 07-20-2018, 12:14 AM   #29
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

King Ghidorah (1/4) and TheKnightsFury: Male Honedge (1/2) and Female Onix (1/2). Due to hatch on Friday, 3rd of August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Maskerade has hatched a Lv1 Male Starly with EM Pursuit.[/b]
Into Pokeball 1/9 he goes! Thanks

Last edited by Maskerade; 07-21-2018 at 03:44 PM.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:38 AM   #30
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off Enigma Egg from 185 FCs for incubation.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:28 PM   #31
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Well lookie here! I got myself a pretty Birthday egg ^^ Time to warm it up and incubate it <3
Omygosh I can see it from the counter: My little birthday-ish baby is wiggling like crazy over there! I'm sure it is ready to hatch now! :3
Old 07-23-2018, 03:06 AM   #32
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
The bond that Pokemon experience with humankind, for good or for ill, demonstrates itself from the moment they are born. Infant Pokemon, born into the arms of trainers, search not for their missing mothers - such are the long, winding, increasingly entangled and complicated years of evolution that Pokemon have endured at our side. Being born to a trainer, for many Pokemon, is as natural and normal as being born to an adult of their own species.

At least... this is true for the Pokemon of today. It is said that the ancient Pokemon, in the days before humanity's dominion, had no such warm regard for human beings, in infancy or otherwise.

These were the truths Miss Lulu would have to face, in the form of a 130 lb. baby girl, perched precariously on the windowsill with bat-like wings held close to her body, snarling with a voice that seemed to echo from the pit of man's primal fears. Under one wing, a little bird is cradled, close to the ferocious beast like a precious baby brother. The tiny bird attempts to mimic his protector's snarl, but only a slightly garbled chirp comes out. Under the other wing, a humanoid creature braces her head, overwhelmed by the undisguised resentment emanating from the reanimated fossil toward Miss Lulu.

The beast would not let Miss Lulu tend to the other hatchlings, and certainly would not be tended to herself. Miss Lulu imagined that the hatchling, at best, saw her as an unfit mother... at worst, saw her as some kind of petty nest thief, stealing from her real parents. There would be no reasoning with this newborn, nor appealing to her softer side... but Miss Lulu had a trick up her sleeve, one that would appeal to even this primordial Pokemon.

As swiftly as she can muster, Miss Lulu sets out three bowls - two small and one large - and fills each with a simple assortment of delicious berries. Stepping away from the meals, she watches carefully as the pterodactyl-like creature snorts with indignance, only to give in at the psychic pleadings from the Pokemon under her left wing, and the hungry chirps of the Pokemon under her right. She sets the two each at their little bowls, only to consume her own - bowl included - in one gulp.

The tiny bird to her right watches this in awe. He attempts to imitate the action... and it goes about as well as one would expect. Hiding his embarrassment, he pecks as ferociously as he can at the berries that have scattered all over the floor.

The little psychic type, meanwhile, demurely floats each berry, one at a time, to her mouth, taking little bites as she watches the spectacle with a flicker of amusement in her eyes. Miss Lulu takes a seat beside the psychic type, munching on an apple of her own, as the little bird continues to do his best to imitate his adopted big sister, who regards these attempts at imitation calmly and without judgment. It was hard to tell, especially under the rough exterior, but there seemed to be an odd sort of warmth in the ancient one's eyes.

What a handful these babies were! Each group seemed more challenging than the last... Miss Lulu didn't know how she would keep up the energy for all these little ones. But as a small berry floats towards her lips, held aloft with a small smile by the telekinetic powers of the baby beside her, she takes a bite and giggles a bit. The little bird had taken a seat on the resurrected fossil's head, attempting to roar as best as his little birdie lungs can. The ancient one grumbles in a sound that, even to a modern ear, sounds like an attempt at expressing approval. The beast shoots a glance towards Miss Lulu, a downright murderous one in fact - at least until another bowl of fruit is placed in front of her, which is once again swallowed, bowl and all.

---

TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv1 Female Aerodactyl.
Maskerade has hatched a Lv1 Male Starly with EM Pursuit.
Kawaiiconcept has hatched a Lv1 Female Ralts.
Kawaii knew instantly what Pokemon was here and she almost cried with happiness. It had certainly been worth the wait. The ralts seemed to sense her too and floated over. Instantly hugging her new trainer. No words were needed. Kawaii smiled and thanked the caregiver. Eager to take her new Pokemon home.
Ooc:picking up this girl and putting her in one of my many plain pokeballs.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
Old 07-28-2018, 04:50 AM   #33
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Dropping off Enigma Egg from 185 FCs for incubation.
Hatching please
Old 08-02-2018, 07:43 PM   #34
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
King Ghidorah (1/4) and TheKnightsFury: Male Honedge (1/2) and Female Onix (1/2). Due to hatch on Friday, 3rd of August.
Hatch plz
Old 08-02-2018, 10:27 PM   #35
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Newborn electric types are typically known for shocking displays at birth; electric hatches are often highly anticipated spectacles, eagerly viewed by trainers. Most hatching facilities are well-equipped to deal with the sudden surge of electricity from these events, shooting off everywhere. It used to be, in olden days, that separate facilities would house these births to prevent precious medical equipment from being fried. Nowadays, Miss Lulu's high-tech hatchery equipment is well-adjusted to all manner of abuse, no matter its nature. Miss Lulu had prepared for all manner of delight and debacle, but perhaps the most surprising thing about this particular hatch was its utter lack of fanfare. A single crack, slipping into the shell, no louder than a whisper. A few cracks, here and there, which spread slowly, delicately... a light bloom of static emerges, followed by a long, white tail that emerges carefully from the shell, brushing away fragments of shattered egg. The rest of the Pokemon emerges gently and deliberately, seeming utterly disinclined to make a show of himself. His small, yet deep black eyes take in the world around him with a measured, calm gaze, as two tiny paws tentatively reach out, waiting for someone to take them...

Miss Lulu did not know how long the baby had held that pose - knowledge probably better left unlearned for a fragile heart such as hers - but without the anticipated clap of thunder, it took Miss Lulu an embarrasingly long amount of time to realize the baby had been born. Rushing to his side, full of apologies and close to tears, the quiet baby merely lifts his paws towards her, and she takes him in her arms, enduring the static that flows through her body with the contact. With a bowl full of fresh berries to fill his belly and a big hug from the Hatchery attendant, the baby was content to fall into slumber in the corner - Miss Lulu had set out a nice little Pokebed for him, with big, puffy pillows and all - but the dark, cramped space spoke to a deep, instinctual part of the little one's soul that sought safety in those spaces.

It was only Miss Lulu and this silent little one who bore witness to the strange happenings that occurred in the week following the tiny electric squirrel's birth. Two eggs made their way to the Hatchery, both of which triggered strange error messages when placed in the incubators:

The first baby registered as... nothing. No baby inside. No life detected. Yet Miss Lulu did not trust this assessment - the egg had come from the very reputable Birthday Bubbles Bash Venue, and could not possibly be a dud. Besides, there was... clearly something about the egg - slight movements, almost imperceptable, and a strange aura about it - which suggested more than meets the eye (or the incubation scanner).

The second baby registered as... abundantly alive, but unconfirmed. This was typical for a lot of baby Pokemon, particularly in their early stages, but it bothered Miss Lulu that the egg didn't seem... consistent, somehow. Wasn't it white before? Why was it yellow now? Wasn't it... rounder, before? It was strange, ever-shifting, ever-changing, and yet Miss Lulu often doubted herself. Yet, after extensive sketching, photographing and note-taking, the evidence painted a clear picture of inconsistency. Both eggs housed their share of mystery...

The "lifeless" egg was the first to hatch, if "hatching" was what you wanted to call it. In actuality, the egg did not break apart so much as a mechanism released within the egg-shaped containment unit, which despite its ancient mechanizations, sprang to life at the exact right moment to reveal... some kind of automoton? A pair of eyes light up, yellow and distant, scanning the area. The little robot marched up to Miss Lulu and stood at attention, as if awaiting orders.

Sure enough, the robot was obedient to a fault. Miss Lulu asked it to sit, and it cranked itself into a sitting position. The order to stand made it stand. The little electric squirrel squeaked something incomprehensible to Miss Lulu, but sure enough, the robotic Pokemon was fetching berries out of Miss Lulu's fridge for the baby, much to his delight. Miss Lulu shook her head, but decide to let that bit of mischief go.

When she ordered it to dance, she had - perhaps naively - expected the Pokemon to do some kind of robotic 80's-style moves. Instead, the mysterious little golem - mechanically and with an odd sort of melancholy - began to waltz with itself, guiding an invisible partner across the floor. Watching the ancient automaton dance alone - half of a whole - compelled both Miss Lulu and the electric type to reach out to it... only to be surprised by mechanical, rock-like hands brushing the two of them gently away, as a second robot - an exact copy of the other - fills the space, and joins the first ghost type in the mysterious waltz.

A second one? Where on earth - Miss Lulu's mind fills with questions, and yet, they disperse slowly at the sight of the pair, moving across the floor in perfect harmony. She could almost hear the music as they danced, and the fuzzy squirrel Pokemon ticks his furry tail back and forth in time - all was perfect, measured, right, like clockwork.

If only it could last forever - but alas, nothing does - and the golem's partner eventually melts into a puddle of pink goo. The goo takes a shape, with a little smile, and bows to its partner, happy to have spent its first moments in such a wonderful scene.

In truth, every Pokemon born to Miss Lulu was half of a whole - a fractured heart, awaiting their new trainer to bring true wholeness and oneness to their lives. Miss Lulu would never admit that her own heart was forever halved, but in moments like this one, it felt... almost complete.

---

lilbluecorsola has hatched a Lv.1 Male Pachirisu with EM Defense Curl.
OkikuMew has hatched a Lv.1 Genderless Golett.
Maskerade has hatched a Lv.1 Genderless Ditto.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:26 PM   #36
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Hatch plz
Junior Assistant Dr Newman sat at the desk in the back room of the Hatchery, head in his hands. Not due to despair, or boredom, or sleep - but because he was lost in thought, marveling at the news he'd just read on his PokéGear.

She's coming to Fizzytopia... I wonder if I'll ever get to meet her in person. Maybe she'll want to hatch a Dragon egg right here! Although... Miss Lulu and Dr Grossman probably wouldn't let me handle that hatching. Which is most unfair, if I'm being honest - I'm perfectly capable of handling things on my own already! And... And I'll prove it to them!

Springing up from his chair, Newman adjusted his glasses and looked at the glass pod resting on its incubation slot. The creature inside, once born, would dwarf any other offspring he'd ever delivered. He was, of course, terrified, as well as profoundly curious about how a beast that big could fit inside a shell that small. But since he lived in a world where Wailord could Self-Destruct, perhaps he shouldn't pay these mysteries too much attention.

Time to do this.

Boldly, he stepped outside holding the impossibly heavy pod in his arms. It was beyond difficult to look cool and confident carrying something like that, but he held his own and placed it on the counter in front of his customers as professionally as he could.

"Good evening gentlemen," he said as he swiped sweat bullets from his forehead. "Your Pokemon is ready to hatch!"

One of the Trainers he'd already met, on his first day on the job - Sir Jayson. The other was a newcomer to him, but arguably one of the longest-residing Trainers in Fizzytopia.

"Behold, as I produce a veritable colossus!" Newman said theatrically. He regretted the line and the delivery as soon as the words were uttered. "I... I'll leave you alone with your egg now. Erm, enjoy."

Spoiler: show

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Onix!

No compatible Egg Moves...
Old 08-04-2018, 06:35 AM   #37
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Junior Assistant Dr Newman sat at the desk in the back room of the Hatchery, head in his hands. Not due to despair, or boredom, or sleep - but because he was lost in thought, marveling at the news he'd just read on his PokéGear.

She's coming to Fizzytopia... I wonder if I'll ever get to meet her in person. Maybe she'll want to hatch a Dragon egg right here! Although... Miss Lulu and Dr Grossman probably wouldn't let me handle that hatching. Which is most unfair, if I'm being honest - I'm perfectly capable of handling things on my own already! And... And I'll prove it to them!

Springing up from his chair, Newman adjusted his glasses and looked at the glass pod resting on its incubation slot. The creature inside, once born, would dwarf any other offspring he'd ever delivered. He was, of course, terrified, as well as profoundly curious about how a beast that big could fit inside a shell that small. But since he lived in a world where Wailord could Self-Destruct, perhaps he shouldn't pay these mysteries too much attention.

Time to do this.

Boldly, he stepped outside holding the impossibly heavy pod in his arms. It was beyond difficult to look cool and confident carrying something like that, but he held his own and placed it on the counter in front of his customers as professionally as he could.

"Good evening gentlemen," he said as he swiped sweat bullets from his forehead. "Your Pokemon is ready to hatch!"

One of the Trainers he'd already met, on his first day on the job - Sir Jayson. The other was a newcomer to him, but arguably one of the longest-residing Trainers in Fizzytopia.

"Behold, as I produce a veritable colossus!" Newman said theatrically. He regretted the line and the delivery as soon as the words were uttered. "I... I'll leave you alone with your egg now. Erm, enjoy."

Spoiler: show

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Onix!

No compatible Egg Moves...
Grand. Putting him in Pokeball 1/9.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:03 PM   #38
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Dropping off a Birthday Egg from the Calendar

oh boy! I hope I get a good baby (They're all good babies on the Memakyu)
Old 08-06-2018, 09:26 PM   #39
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
OkikuMew has hatched a Lv.1 Genderless Golett.
Whoa, how did that came out of the egg when it's an ancient robot? I guess that egg took a lot longer than we thought to hatch, then. One thing for sure, you're a fascinating little guy!

Placing it in a Heavy Ball. Thank you Marion/Lulu! ^^
Old 08-14-2018, 02:13 AM   #40
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my very first ever Enigma Egg from my 35 FC Reward for incubation please!

Old 08-14-2018, 08:19 AM   #41
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Dropping off a Birthday Egg from the Calendar

oh boy! I hope I get a good baby (They're all good babies on the Memakyu)
Hatchy tiem.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:58 AM   #42
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Maskerade has hatched a Lv.1 Genderless Ditto.
Pokeball 1/8 for later purposes
Old 08-20-2018, 03:51 AM   #43
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Woo! Starting off what is going to be a very busy egg period for myself by dropping off my 8th Enigma Egg, courtesy of Staff Rewards 235FC!

Old 08-21-2018, 01:30 AM   #44
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Dropping off my very first ever Enigma Egg from my 35 FC Reward for incubation please!
Hatching this please!

Old 08-22-2018, 04:27 PM   #45
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off this Birthday Egg for a week of incubation.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:27 PM   #46
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Miss Lulu was well acquainted with the Pokedex Entries of nearly all known species of Pokemon - it was a requirement as part of her position to be intimately familiar with species characteristics, even when the numbers and variations of Pokemon grew to insane numbers. Where other facilities had multiple resident experts - some even employing one for each type of Pokemon - Miss Lulu was more or less capable of relying on herself... even if keeping so much information in her head seemed to leave room for little else.

The Pokedex can be cruel in its assessments, especially of those Pokemon favored by unsavory human beings. Miss Lulu's first hatch of the week seemed particularly weighted down by their descriptors: selfish, fickle, cruel... Prideful and crafty... flies into a hysterical rage when its delicate pride is wounded... Dark, unfeeling, robotic pronouncements from a machine with no empathy or concern for individual variation. Even so, one little snippet from the deluge of negative personality traits stands out: it's very popular with some Trainers who like giving it the attention it needs.

Miss Lulu prepared an offering of well-polished loose change and delicious Pokefood for the new baby, as well as some gentle scritches on the chin - the first of many loving gestures the baby would experience in his life, Miss Lulu fervently hoped.

The baby immediately turned his nose up at the Pokefood with smug refusal. He pinched one of the coins between his tiny, yet sharp claws, and examined it with a frown - how a creature could know the value innately, at so young an age - why didn't the Pokedex mention that? The scritches, however, were ultimately deemed adequate. With enough of them, and a string of sweet, kind words, the baby supposed he could - with much pain and righteous indignation - swallow a few bites of the quality food he had initially assessed as being beneath him... though he made sure to make an over-exaggerated show of his emotions, all the same.

Not one to show favorites, as all Pokemon deserved love and comfort, the second baby born that week was treated to a pair of delicious, unfertilized Pidgey eggs, along with a gentle pat on the head. The young snake seemed deeply appreciative of both - but not so much at the attempt at scratching his face off by a very jealous Alolan - and in Miss Lulu's attempt to placate the dark scratch-cat, the snake felt his first twinge of envy. What gave that narcissistic feline the right to take attention away from him, anyway? Moving silently, stealthily, he sought to respond in kind - to sneak up behind the cat and strangle his puny neck, ending the competition for attention right there and then.

With a heavy sigh, Miss Lulu picks the snake up mid lunge, wrapping him like a feather boa over her shoulders. With the serpent draped around her, and the kitten on her lap, she would end this potentially deadly rivalry before it started by loving on them both... at least until their respective trainers arrived. With heavy shoulders and a lap covered in strands of dark fur, Miss Lulu secretly hoped it wouldn't be too long. Even in this position, she could sense the pair giving each other the stink eye...

---

Naru has hatched a Lv.1 Male Alolan Meowth with EM Flail.
biggggg5 has hatched a Lv.1 Male Ekans.
Old 08-26-2018, 09:03 PM   #47
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Woo! Starting off what is going to be a very busy egg period for myself by dropping off my 8th Enigma Egg, courtesy of Staff Rewards 235FC!
Hatching this please Marion!

Old 08-28-2018, 01:36 AM   #48
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Miss Lulu was well acquainted with the Pokedex Entries of nearly all known species of Pokemon - it was a requirement as part of her position to be intimately familiar with species characteristics, even when the numbers and variations of Pokemon grew to insane numbers. Where other facilities had multiple resident experts - some even employing one for each type of Pokemon - Miss Lulu was more or less capable of relying on herself... even if keeping so much information in her head seemed to leave room for little else.

The Pokedex can be cruel in its assessments, especially of those Pokemon favored by unsavory human beings. Miss Lulu's first hatch of the week seemed particularly weighted down by their descriptors: selfish, fickle, cruel... Prideful and crafty... flies into a hysterical rage when its delicate pride is wounded... Dark, unfeeling, robotic pronouncements from a machine with no empathy or concern for individual variation. Even so, one little snippet from the deluge of negative personality traits stands out: it's very popular with some Trainers who like giving it the attention it needs.

Miss Lulu prepared an offering of well-polished loose change and delicious Pokefood for the new baby, as well as some gentle scritches on the chin - the first of many loving gestures the baby would experience in his life, Miss Lulu fervently hoped.

The baby immediately turned his nose up at the Pokefood with smug refusal. He pinched one of the coins between his tiny, yet sharp claws, and examined it with a frown - how a creature could know the value innately, at so young an age - why didn't the Pokedex mention that? The scritches, however, were ultimately deemed adequate. With enough of them, and a string of sweet, kind words, the baby supposed he could - with much pain and righteous indignation - swallow a few bites of the quality food he had initially assessed as being beneath him... though he made sure to make an over-exaggerated show of his emotions, all the same.

Not one to show favorites, as all Pokemon deserved love and comfort, the second baby born that week was treated to a pair of delicious, unfertilized Pidgey eggs, along with a gentle pat on the head. The young snake seemed deeply appreciative of both - but not so much at the attempt at scratching his face off by a very jealous Alolan - and in Miss Lulu's attempt to placate the dark scratch-cat, the snake felt his first twinge of envy. What gave that narcissistic feline the right to take attention away from him, anyway? Moving silently, stealthily, he sought to respond in kind - to sneak up behind the cat and strangle his puny neck, ending the competition for attention right there and then.

With a heavy sigh, Miss Lulu picks the snake up mid lunge, wrapping him like a feather boa over her shoulders. With the serpent draped around her, and the kitten on her lap, she would end this potentially deadly rivalry before it started by loving on them both... at least until their respective trainers arrived. With heavy shoulders and a lap covered in strands of dark fur, Miss Lulu secretly hoped it wouldn't be too long. Even in this position, she could sense the pair giving each other the stink eye...

---

MY BABY

Picking up my sON in a Pokeball and naming him Reynard. Declaring his ability to be Rattled and uh... Naughty nature? Yeah that sounds great.

Last edited by Naru; 11-20-2018 at 11:32 PM.
Old 08-28-2018, 07:00 PM   #49
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Dropping off this Birthday Egg for a week of incubation.
The time has come! Let's hatch this thing!!
Old 08-30-2018, 02:52 PM   #50
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:

---

biggggg5 has hatched a Lv.1 Male Ekans.
Putting my Snek in a pokeball for now. (And before I forget and this gets buried)

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records