UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2018, 11:03 PM   #251
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
TheKnightsFury

"Karra! Karra blast!" Screamed the blue bug for help, noticing a sudden presence surrounding it. You felt a certain disdain to the small bug, as you had dealt with far too many of the little buggers within the Cloud garden throughout your adventure. But your soft heart and the woman next to you made you feel the need to come to it's aid, as much as you desperately wished you could just let the hulking dragon get an extra helping of protein tonight. Although you knew fully well that you needed to fend off this hulking mass, your Pokemon were quite small and inexperienced in handling themselves in battle... but there was also still the issue of that damn Karrablast.

Hatching a plan, you asked Sylvi if she could get her Lycanroc to capture the small creature and get it to safety. She nodded vigorously, turning to the dog in question. "Alright Percy! Save that bug!" He barked in agreement, rushing forward with a rather fast Accelrock in order to scoop up the small bug in it's jaws. With it's prey out of the way, the mighty Kommo-o let out a piercing Screech, causing your Pokemon to wince. Although the fight wasn't exactly what you'd call fair, you had a new little beast under your belt.

You tossed forward a small Axew, your newest partner. She smirked at the prospect of finally getting into a fight, flexing her foreseen muscles and glaring at her opponent. At her trainer's command she quickly set up her Guardian Terrain, protecting her team from any dragon type moves that the monster might decide to use. Following this, Iron Maiden rolled into the attack, hardening herself to make her body more sturdy as her spiky body hit the legs of her opponent. The dragon roared, slapping the Ferroseed away with a rather impactful Sky Uppercut. Although she was certainly barely hanging on at this point, she unleashed a mouthful of toxic acid that sprayed her opponent as she was sent flying across the hall.

While the Kommo-o focused on the flying piece of steel and grass, Ajax snuck around, hitting it's opponent in the back with a powerful blow from his forehead and following it with two chops to the back. The Kommo-o hissed out in response at the two super effective hits. Labrys stepped up to bat next, hitting the large creature with a dragon rage. It reacted by spinning towards Labrys, coming at her with an Aqua Tail.

The Kommo-o suffers toxic damage, but still looks well. Ajax is unharmed, Labrys still stands tall and strong, but unfortunately Iron Maiden is close to fainting. What do you do?
The trio of inexperienced Pokemon were doing their best to combat their formidable opponent. Thankfully Sylvi's Lycanroc had quickly rescued the pesky Karrablast and taken it far from the Kommo-o's reach. Now the enraged dragon was focused solely on Jayson and his Pokemon, maybe he should have let the beast have the bug as a chew toy? With Labrys's aid, the trio were able to put together a reasonable combination of attacks, but it quickly became clear that the Kommo-o possessed incredible strength. It smashed Iron Maiden around like she was nothing, barely flinching as it hit her Iron Barbs and sent her flying across the room.

"Hold on Iron Maiden" Jayson shouted at the Ferroseed, "give it a Thunder Wave!" As the metal plated seed began to crackle with electricity, Jayson turned towards Ajax, hoping the Chespin would be able to help her. "Ajax grab Iron Maiden with your Vine Whip and toss her up at the ceiling." The Chespin nodded, although he looked a little unsure. Jayson knew what he was doing though, Iron Maiden's species loved to cling to the roof of caves. If she stuck to the roof of the room, it would be much harder for the Kommo-o to get to her. "Keep it up Labrys! Bathe it in a Dragon Rage, then go in for another Dual Chop! Ajax you help out as well, Zen Headbutt then Dual Chop it as well!"

Jayson turned towards Sylvi. He had wrongly assumed her to be a defenseless maiden, but now he would likely need her help in handling this Dragon. "Sylvi, we need your help, this Kommo-o is too strong for us to handle by ourselves."
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 11:58 AM   #252
Lil'twick
Wayward Bard
 
Lil'twick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Shirogane
Posts: 2,885
Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post


Lit

Fire represented rebirth, salvation, and even cleansing in some cultures. This was so much more true for you than it was for any of them, three important things that were extremely different... yet somehow they all represented different facets of your own personality. Your past, your present, and presumably your future. As the fire lapped at every inch of you, you couldn't help but laugh. You were ready for the end, your salvation, and your eventual rebirth that would come after. You had accepted you fate, but it appeared that Wisp had not. The horror on the candle's face was evident, along with a plaster of worry.

Was Wisp... remembering something? Did he know something? Or was he simply afraid of you, afraid of the madness that was gradually seeming to drag you deeper, pull you under forcefully and destroy every last inch of you. As much as you desired the flames, ready to let them pull you apart. You needed to help Wisp, you had to aid him. With a quick command, Wisp jumped onto your back, blasting down the guillotine blade with a well placed shadow ball. Hearing it clatter to the floor filled you and Wisp with relief. The candle quickly absorbed the flames around the two of you with flash fire, knowing full well thanks to your praise that he had saved your life once again.

You heard the spectre screech, fading away into the darkness as the rest of the wood crumbled away around you. As you rested your neck in the former hunk of wood, you felt the need to stand... but at the same time you felt so much relief upon realizing you could live another day. Wisp crawled off your back and looked you in the eyes, reminding you of your true goal here. That initial outcome, those eyes in the darkness, that eaten Beldum.

What do you do?

The guillotine crumpled around him... thanks to Wisp's efforts. The wraith screeched and faded, once more returning to the nether. Yet another shade of the Mad King, reclaimed by the halls of the damned. Where? Where was there respite? It wasn't something Austin could ascertain at this time. Perhaps the answer would never appear, if looked at in a logical way. A place of madness, insanity, and so forth... Perhaps it could only be figured out by falling into the very same thing that destroyed it. But there was never rest for the damned... He knew that all too well. Those eyes. Where were they now? Probably once more watching him in the darkness. Pushing himself up, Austin started to wander through the dungeon, Wisp at his side.

The iron bars of the prisons were caked with blood and rust. The fragments of the last prisoners lay scattered behind these prisons. He could never find a complete skeleton. Their deaths were cruel, and even after the bodies were defiled. Victims of the king, devoid of light or wings. This was not a place where holy beings such as angels tread. No, this was the home of wraiths, ghouls, and demons. Was he such a being? Perhaps. He has killed before, for the sake of some outer abomination that could not be comprehended in this plane of existence. In a sense, he too was like the skeletons littering the dungeon. Broken. Defiled.

Austin soon made his way towards the stairs, looking up. Most of the people sent here would only see these in the distance. A tantalizing reminder of escape. Here, he would escape. Escape and willingly journey back towards the heart of the castle. He could still feel those eyes watching him. He needed to find them. Even if it was the castle driving him mad. Even if it as an illusion. Austin needed to find those eyes. That gaze... It was all too familiar. He didn't know why. Perhaps he would learn why if he finally corned them. Those yellow eyes. Similar to his own hazel ones, but much more vibrant... Much more ethereal. He took his first steps up the dungeons stairs, ready to find those eyes once more.
__________________


Ghost Legion
Hawke | Austin T. Willows

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:31 PM   #253
biggggg5
Volcano Badge
 
biggggg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mage of Breath
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
(Sorry guys, these updates won't be massive but it is the best I can do to keep you all moving)

Biggggg5- With Hotstuff already handling the Sableye surprisingly well, you urge him to continue. The Charmander's tail fire grows stronger as he prepares to attack, releasing a scalding wave of heat and flame which washes through the entire room. The Sableye cries out in pain, its body is seared and a burn develops across its upper arms. The Dark type was forced to suffer through the Heat Wave, but once the attack subsided it grinned a wicked smile as it rushed towards Hotstuff with intent. Lowering its head, it charges into Charmander with a powerful Headbutt, catching the Charmander by surprising and causing him to flinch. The Sableye looks at piece as it delights in the Fire type's pain. With Hotstuff struggling to react, the Sableye lashes out, scratching its incredibly sharp claws across the Charmander's soft stomach.

Finally managing to overcome the debilitating effects of the Sableye's Zen Headbutt, Hotstuff prepares to strike with his own claws. They extend as they are flushed with Dragon energy and Hotstuff quickly lashes out, clawing at the Sableye's head. The Sableye seems to be weakening as it stumbles back, but it still shows no sign of backing down. Regaining its footing, it thrusts its hands forward once more, sending another dark bolt at Hotstuff that slams into his chest. The Charmander collapses to the ground, he struggles to get back to his feet. His blue tail flame flickers, threatening to go out for a moment before suddenly erupting. Hotstuff leaps back to his feet, empowered as his ability is ignited and his tail flame blazes brighter than ever.

Hotstuff was ready to fight with renewed vigour, but it was uncertain how long he would be able to continue for. The Sableye was looking weaker, a bit more and it would likely be weak enough to capture.
Big has his hand on the one regular pokeball at his side, Hotstuff's pokeball. Each blow to his starter pokemon weighed like an Iron Ball in his gut. Still new to being a trainer, even if he knew the moves and strategies from studying the greats and doing his own research, he still wasn't sure about his own timing and instincts. How far was too far to push Hotstuff before he risked actually doing damage to his pokemon? Hotstuff would be too proud to tell Big he had had enough, Big knew that for sure. The Charmander continues to trade blows with the Sableye starting with heat wave before his overheat was interrupted by zen headbutt. It's smart, blocking the strongest blow like that. Big realizes as Hotstuff recovers enough to land its Dragon Claw. But after receiving another Night Shade for his troubles he seems to be out. "Hotstuff!" Big calls out. He is about to press the recall button on the pokeball and call out Geddy when Hotstuff shifts. "N-no..." The Charmander pushes off and ends up back on his feet. "I'm... Not done yet!" Hotstuff says grinning. The white flame on his tail grow to almost the size of the fire type himself. Big looks stunned but then nods and matches Hotstuff's grin. "Right. Let's bring this one home then. Give 'em a flamethrower followed by Heat wave and then finish it with one last overheat!" He calls as he replaces the red pokeball with a new one, the ghastly grey Ghost Ball. He then aims and waits for the perfect moment to throw it.
__________________
PASBL stats
FB stats
Wild Future Stuff


Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:21 PM   #254
Naru
Give me everything I want
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 556
Snope

Anger consumed you. For such a sacred and beloved swamp you'd think the local Pokemon would be more considerate of an offering for the guardian deity. You huffed in protest, how could a Pokemon be so inconsiderate! It was simply awful to think about. As your anxiety rose, you could begin to feel yourself shake in anger. The thought of the petty thief filling your mind with images of fool beasts and impure thoughts. As you took a deep breath, you couldn't help but feel curious about the creature. It had barreled out of seemingly no where in order to steal those berries from you... maybe it had a talent. Such a talent and knack for finding things would certainly come in handy on your journey.

That settles it. Knowing that your berries are probably no more, but that there's some sort of mysterious beast that has a talent for finding them sticks out in your head. With a brief acknowledgment to your Togepi, you continue on your trek. The bramble has become discouragingly thick but with a few quick punches you make your way through. You find yourself in a clearing, surrounded by murky swamp water. As you walk forward, you notice some shreds of grass that seem to make up a nest shape. Something was clearly living in this clearing. As you approached the makeshift bed, you notice the stems of your precious berries laying discarded. A large mess of pink jelly and seeds is splattered across the clearing floor. It almost looks like some poor unfortunate gummy bear was slaughtered in this very clearing.

As you begin to get frustrated once again, you hear the heavy stomps of something from behind you, followed by the sound of multiple light objects hitting the ground. You turn quickly to see a small blue creature, it's somewhat round and has a stunned expression on it's face. It dropped an armful of various berries that it was carrying, and it's face and hands were splattered in various colours.

"Munch!" It exclaims, frightened of you. It quickly turns on it's toes and runs in the other direction.

There's the thief! What do you do?


morningstar

"A river!" Bentley exclaimed. He threw his arms up in the air, baffled that you had come to that conclusion so quickly. He chuckled to himself and looked down, somewhat embarrassed. "You're smarter than I am, love. I've been trying to decipher that riddle for about a week." He chuckled loudly, shaking his head back and forth as he looked out towards the open window. He appeared as though he was deep in thought, starring ahead of himself. He pulled a hand up to his mouth, seemingly chewing his finger while thinking of what to say next.

"Say... are you busy, love? It would be a pleasure if you could help me." He grinned, smiling at you and your Togepi. "With your wits and my treasure hunting expertise, I think we could make quick work of this treasure. Heck, I'll even split it with you!" He smiled at you, he seemed like a very genuine and empathetic person. He stuck an arm out towards you Togepi, offering it a finger in an attempt to mimic a handshake.

"How old is the little one?" He asked, reaching towards his own belt. He gently tossed a Pokeball forward, producing a small Cleffa from within. The small pink Pokemon looked around before resting her eyes on Croquette.

"Cleffa! Clef!" She called, trying to get the Togepi's attention. She seemed just as eager to make new friends as the little egg Pokemon.

"So what do you say? Care to join me?" He smirked at her, it was somewhat coy --- as if he already knew the answer.

What do you do?

TheKnightsFury


The battle raged on, although your Pokemon were very inexperienced they were certainly doing their best to bring down the hulking dragon. As Iron Maiden struggled to stay afloat with the damage she had suffered, you instructed her to use a Thunder Wave, to which she gladly obliged. The beast roared out in response to feeling the sharp spark of electricity trickle over it's body. Unfortunately, it appeared as though the paralysis had not taken hold due to the poisoned nature of the creature. It roared, rushing towards Iron Maiden with a lust for blood in it's eyes. Ajax quickly grabbed Iron Maiden and threw her at the roof, allowing her to stick to the high ceiling. The Kommo-O let out an angry roar, jumping and trying it's hardest to grab the metal ball.

With the beast distracted, Ajax and Labrys ran forward, hitting the creature with various attacks to try and get in as much damage as possible. The beast roared once again, turning to face the dragon. It began to Work itself Up before running at the smaller dragon with a vicious headbutt. Luckily for Labrys, the attack wasn't severe and she continued fighting, although it had certainly taken away a portion of her stamina by knocking the wind out of her. Knowing that this was growing very bad very quickly, you turned to Sylvi, requesting her assistance.

"R-right..." She said, looking at the menacing beast rampaging in front of them. "Alright Sakuya, it's your time to shine!" She tossed a Pokeball forwards, allowing a beautiful Altaria to burst forth from it. The bird cawed loudly, looking at the dragon that was rampaging in front of her. "Give it a good old Moonblast!" Screamed Sylvi, causing the Altaria to surround herself in a brilliant pink light and slam into her opponent.

The Kommo-o is looking battered, it's huffing and struggling to stay afoot. A few more good hits should put it to bed. Your own Pokemon are looking alright, and with Slyvi on your side this should be a breeze.

What do you do?

Lit


The dungeon is harrowing. The disgusting halls were littered with various bones, blood that never seemed to wash away from the tile, and the rust soaked bars that surround the various cells. It was disgusting, you couldn't bare to think of all the innocent lives that were cut so short by the mad king and his bidding. The cruelty that was observed here shook you to your core, you couldn't help but feel their pain. You had almost joined them, joined the angry wraiths and spirits that haunt the castle. You remembered the eyes, those sharp golden orbs that pierced your soul. What did it want from you? Why was it so intent on watching you?

You wouldn't have to wonder long, as you turned the corner you noticed them once again. The creature was now in plain sight, but it wasn't as you remembered. The golden eyes were gone, but the gaze remained the same. A small Aron stood, it's blue eyes fixated on you. It wasn't running anymore, it's earlier meal of the Beldum had made it feel stiff. It's mouth was smeared with the remnants of the blue metal that made up Beldum's body. The creature approached you meekly, it respected you... but it also seemed afraid of you. It didn't look willing to fight, but it seemed to want to join you. It gestured behind it, wanting you to follow it.

What do you do?
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:24 PM   #255
Lil'twick
Wayward Bard
 
Lil'twick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Shirogane
Posts: 2,885
Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post


Lit


The dungeon is harrowing. The disgusting halls were littered with various bones, blood that never seemed to wash away from the tile, and the rust soaked bars that surround the various cells. It was disgusting, you couldn't bare to think of all the innocent lives that were cut so short by the mad king and his bidding. The cruelty that was observed here shook you to your core, you couldn't help but feel their pain. You had almost joined them, joined the angry wraiths and spirits that haunt the castle. You remembered the eyes, those sharp golden orbs that pierced your soul. What did it want from you? Why was it so intent on watching you?

You wouldn't have to wonder long, as you turned the corner you noticed them once again. The creature was now in plain sight, but it wasn't as you remembered. The golden eyes were gone, but the gaze remained the same. A small Aron stood, it's blue eyes fixated on you. It wasn't running anymore, it's earlier meal of the Beldum had made it feel stiff. It's mouth was smeared with the remnants of the blue metal that made up Beldum's body. The creature approached you meekly, it respected you... but it also seemed afraid of you. It didn't look willing to fight, but it seemed to want to join you. It gestured behind it, wanting you to follow it.

What do you do?
Austin looked at the small Pokemon, feeling its meek, blue eyes gazing at him. He could tell it was the same Pokemon that was watching him since he got here. Yet, why was its gaze gold? He didn't know. Yet, he could tell now that the Aron respected him. Perhaps it was even afraid of him. It would make sense, considering his actions here so far. Sacrificing its meal... Perhaps a death crueler than being eaten alive. Yet, why did its eyes shine gold? There was more to this Aron than meets the eye. Austin pulled out his Pokedex, and analyzed the Aron.

"Let's see here. Aron, the Iron Armor Pokemon. Steel and Rock typed. Usually it eats iron ore from the mountains it lives in, to create its armored hide. Yet, ti will eat other metals such as steel if the need arises..." He read aloud the dex entry. It would make sense, considering how it made a meal of that now dead Beldum.

"Pokedex, please analyze this Aron for me. At the very least, tell me its gender," Austin said as he inputted the commands to do so.

Once the analysis was done, Austin put away his Pokedex and looked at Wisp. The Litwick seemed willing to follow the Aron. It wanted to show them something. He knew that much. Yet, what was it. He could sense that the Pokemon had at least some snese of respect for him. This wasn't going to be a trap. Besides... At this point he could feel he was a threat in this castle. The weak wouldn't trifle with him.

"Okay little guy, show us the way."
__________________


Ghost Legion
Hawke | Austin T. Willows

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:05 AM   #256
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post

TheKnightsFury


The battle raged on, although your Pokemon were very inexperienced they were certainly doing their best to bring down the hulking dragon. As Iron Maiden struggled to stay afloat with the damage she had suffered, you instructed her to use a Thunder Wave, to which she gladly obliged. The beast roared out in response to feeling the sharp spark of electricity trickle over it's body. Unfortunately, it appeared as though the paralysis had not taken hold due to the poisoned nature of the creature. It roared, rushing towards Iron Maiden with a lust for blood in it's eyes. Ajax quickly grabbed Iron Maiden and threw her at the roof, allowing her to stick to the high ceiling. The Kommo-O let out an angry roar, jumping and trying it's hardest to grab the metal ball.

With the beast distracted, Ajax and Labrys ran forward, hitting the creature with various attacks to try and get in as much damage as possible. The beast roared once again, turning to face the dragon. It began to Work itself Up before running at the smaller dragon with a vicious headbutt. Luckily for Labrys, the attack wasn't severe and she continued fighting, although it had certainly taken away a portion of her stamina by knocking the wind out of her. Knowing that this was growing very bad very quickly, you turned to Sylvi, requesting her assistance.

"R-right..." She said, looking at the menacing beast rampaging in front of them. "Alright Sakuya, it's your time to shine!" She tossed a Pokeball forwards, allowing a beautiful Altaria to burst forth from it. The bird cawed loudly, looking at the dragon that was rampaging in front of her. "Give it a good old Moonblast!" Screamed Sylvi, causing the Altaria to surround herself in a brilliant pink light and slam into her opponent.

The Kommo-o is looking battered, it's huffing and struggling to stay afoot. A few more good hits should put it to bed. Your own Pokemon are looking alright, and with Slyvi on your side this should be a breeze.

What do you do?
With the aid of Sylvi and her Altaria, Jayson's Pokemon were finally able to overpower the Kommo-o. The powerful dragon was simply overwhelmed by its foes, it was struggling to remain upright and if Jayson had anything to do with it, it would soon be laying flat on the stone floor. Iron Maiden was out of reach, in her weakened state, Jayson wasn't sure she could help much more. "Just continue to hold on and Harden," he shouted at the Ferroseed.

Ajax and Labrys were still looking strong however, the pair of little powerhouses had exceeded his expectations of them. The Kommo-o was giant compared to them, yet they had shown no signs of fear or faulter. It would be an achievement for them to remember, the experience would be incredibly beneficial in the future. "Keep it up Labrys and Ajax! Work together, synchronised Dual Chops then Ajax open it up with a Zen Headbutt so Larbys can finish it with a Dragon Rage!"

Jayson retrieved another empty Pokeball from his belt, while the Kommo-o would likely prove too tough to capture, the Karrablast that it had weakened would likely be an easy catch. Who knows, once he caught one, maybe he would stop encountering them everywhere he went!

"You've been holding back on me," Jayson turned to confront Sylvi. "Rapidash, Lycanroc, Altaria, they aren't Pokemon a regular old bard has lying around. Who exactly are you?" He was certain that Sylvi was being dishonest, however her reason for being so still eluded him. He was certain Sylvi meant him no harm, but that didn't stop him from wrapping his hand around the hilt of his sword, just incase.
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 11:29 AM   #257
Serverus Snope
Pokemon Trainer
 
Serverus Snope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: The Eiffel Tower in Rome, the City of Brotherly Love
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Snope

Anger consumed you. For such a sacred and beloved swamp you'd think the local Pokemon would be more considerate of an offering for the guardian deity. You huffed in protest, how could a Pokemon be so inconsiderate! It was simply awful to think about. As your anxiety rose, you could begin to feel yourself shake in anger. The thought of the petty thief filling your mind with images of fool beasts and impure thoughts. As you took a deep breath, you couldn't help but feel curious about the creature. It had barreled out of seemingly no where in order to steal those berries from you... maybe it had a talent. Such a talent and knack for finding things would certainly come in handy on your journey.

That settles it. Knowing that your berries are probably no more, but that there's some sort of mysterious beast that has a talent for finding them sticks out in your head. With a brief acknowledgment to your Togepi, you continue on your trek. The bramble has become discouragingly thick but with a few quick punches you make your way through. You find yourself in a clearing, surrounded by murky swamp water. As you walk forward, you notice some shreds of grass that seem to make up a nest shape. Something was clearly living in this clearing. As you approached the makeshift bed, you notice the stems of your precious berries laying discarded. A large mess of pink jelly and seeds is splattered across the clearing floor. It almost looks like some poor unfortunate gummy bear was slaughtered in this very clearing.

As you begin to get frustrated once again, you hear the heavy stomps of something from behind you, followed by the sound of multiple light objects hitting the ground. You turn quickly to see a small blue creature, it's somewhat round and has a stunned expression on it's face. It dropped an armful of various berries that it was carrying, and it's face and hands were splattered in various colours.

"Munch!" It exclaims, frightened of you. It quickly turns on it's toes and runs in the other direction.

There's the thief! What do you do?

Makoto was expecting a tense showdown, a battle that would test his fortitude. A battle against an opponent who would chill his wits to the core, yet he would have to find the strength within to keep going.

And then he saw what he was up against. All that determination, all those hints of vengefulness… all of it gave way to annoyance.

He knew this species from back home. Munchlax: a nuisance that would raid trash cans and food stands alike to sate its seemingly endless appetite. He never figured they were all that malicious, but regardless of intent, they tended to cause trouble. All of this panic he put himself through seriously stemmed from one of these?

And then it hit them. Munchlax is known to be a pest, but not an especially common one. This one also seemed to be quite good at sniffing out and gathering edibles, if the pile in its hands was any indication. He knew this would not be an opportunity he would get very often. Could Celebi have blessed him already? Alternatively, even if he didn’t catch this Munchlax, maybe besting it in battle would scare it away from stalking that path again. Nobody else would have to scramble to save their offerings from this thief.

Would he be able to succeed at either goal? Only one way to find out.

He followed the fleeing munchlax with Meringue in his arms. Once he felt he was in range, he held out his pokemon and gave the command. “Meringue, stop them. Extrasensory.”
__________________
↑ & ↓ & ↻
ş~Fizzy Bubbles Character Files~ş
Serverus Snope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 01:46 PM   #258
Maskerade
Thunder Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Maskerade- With the conflict finally over, you cannot believe the devotion your Pokemon have shown. Even the Riolu, who had no obligation to defend you, had fought valiantly to protect you from harm. Now it was time to repay your debt to them all, searching through your bag you produce multiple medical items, which revive the unconscious Charmander and Decidueye, as well as restore the Deino and Riolu. Just when you believe the conflict to be over, you are alerted to an approaching presence by the Riolu.

Having already fought tooth and nail against the Decidueye and Volg, Zyll prepares to fight once more. Having grown during the conflict, Zyll's experiences result in him evolving, sprouting another head as he evolves into a Zweilous! As the figure rounds the final bend in the tunnel, Zyll catches the glint of steel and immediately fires a Dragon Pulse from his mouths. You watch as Sir Bryant cleaves through the blast of energy with a mighty swing of his greatsword.

"Arceus the creator, talk about being on edge!" Sir Bryant sheaths his sword as Zyll backs down. The knight surveys the scene, quickly putting pieces together. "Looks like the Decidueye is passived now, I trust that is your doing? I'm somewhat surprised, even though it was weakened, I doubted you'd be able to handle it. Do you have any insight into what happened to it to begin with? Do you believe there's a chance it could happen again?" Sir Bryant looks at the Riolu, which has remained close by your side ever since the knight arrived. "Were you actually of any use or was bringing you a waste of my time? Come here Riolu, we need to head back soon." The Riolu barks in protest, causing the knight to furrow his brow in anger
Rorik’s eyes widened in relief as he saw Sir Bryant arrive on the scene, and quickly shifted to a gaze of terror as he realized he was too late to call off Zyll’s Dragon Pulse. He had a brief mental vision of the knight catching fire and boiling to death inside his armour, for which Rorik would surely hang, or be decapitated, or impaled on a spear once news broke of Sir Bryant’s toasty death.

“Oh.”

The weight of the world was lifted off his shoulders once he saw the knight effortlessly parry the blast with his greatsword, so much so that he didn’t even mind the flurry of thinly veiled insults that followed. Which, to be honest, were entirely justified – he never thought he’d succeed at pacifying the Decidueye either.

He prepared to answer Sir Bryant in regards to the source of the problem, but stopped short once the knight’s focus shifted to Riolu. The way he addressed the Pokemon, the manner in which he questioned even his usefulness… It was wrong. Yes, Bryant was a fully-fledged knight, and yes, he could fight off a Zweilous’s attack without breaking a sweat, and yes, his claymore probably weighed more than Rorik did, but still…

“Take that back.”

The words spilled out of his mouth without his permission. He realized his hands were clenched in tight fists, knuckles white from the pressure he was exerting. And despite the angry glare from the giant in front of him, he couldn’t exactly walk out of this conversation anymore, now that he’d spoken out. Oh, to hell with it!

“The Riolu you seem so eager to berate and mistreat was the key to solving this entire mess. You couldn’t have done it either, even if you’d bothered to pick up the pace and join me on time. None of us would, without Riolu.” Rorik’s Heimlan anger surfaced, uncharacteristic of him as it was to lose his temper. After all, there was northerner violence in his blood, even if he tried to keep his scholarly composure at all times. “This lake is tainted. There is some ungodly source of evil in its depths, and drinking this water was what consumed Decidueye’s sanity; that darkness is contagious, it spreads and corrupts as it pleases, even… even one’s dearest friends. Had it not been for Riolu, the aura would never have been purged, and we’d be dead! So you owe him much more than commiseration – his actions demand your respect, if you even know the meaning of the word!”

Then, as if realizing how terribly out-of-line he’d spoken, the Professor blushed, cleared his throat and clumsily tried to clean his steamed-up glasses. If a beheading swing of the greatsword was coming, he wanted to at least see it coming.

“S-so, you know… you should probably grant Riolu a knight’s title or… or something equivalent. Something important. I think.”
__________________
Maskerade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 04:01 PM   #259
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,337
Biggggg5- You consider supporting Hotstuff with Geddy, yet the Charmander is adamant he can handle the Sableye by himself. You weren't about to argue, with his ability activated Hotstuff had become a bit of a hothead. Feeding the Fire type orders, you watch as Hotstuff locks eyes with the Sableye once more. His maw snaps open as he sends a rippling flamethrower towards the Ghost type. The Sableye acts quickly, firing another bolt of Night Shade to try and counter the attack. With his ability activated and his Fire type moves enhanced, the Night Shade barely provides resistance. The fire quickly bursts through the dark bolts, splashing over the Sableye. The gremlin screeches in pain but Hotstuff shows no quarter, quickly following up with a Heat Wave that leaves the Sableye's skin sizzling.

Still not willing to give up, the Sableye rushes forward, striking furiously with its claws as it links together five consecutive strikes. Hotstuff winces, his body was starting to feel weak, he wasn't going to hold on for much longer. He suddenly starts to glow red hot, gathering the last of his fire power to land a final blow on the Sableye. A giant swirling lance of fire slams into the Sableye, driving it right back into the wall. As the Ghost type slams into the wall and slumps to the ground, Hotstuff's chest heaves. He collapses, still clinging to consciousness but barely. His tail flame returns to normal size, it seems he's managed to hold on just long enough. Seeing your opening, you hurl the ball at the Sableye. The grey ghost ball spins through the air before striking the Sableye, drawing it inside with a red light. The ball shakes a few times before coming to a stop, a resounding click confirms the capture.

You caught a lvl 16 Female Sableye! She knows Thunder Wave and Will-O-Wisp

Hotstuff gained 4 levels!

Your adventure is now complete, you may continue to adventure in LMN or go elsewhere. I hope you have enjoyed your time in LMN!



Maskerade- As the knight insults the Riolu, you find yourself in a state of rage that manages to break the seal of your normally tight lips. Despite your tone and some of the things you say, Sir Bryant doesn't even blink. He simply remains stone faced, giving you nothing to go off as your explosion comes to a close. There's a few moments of awkward silence, but then a smile crack across the knight's face.

"Well about time you grew a backbone", despite the obvious insult, Sir Bryant seemed to be serious. "I honestly can't stand people who can't step up and say what they're thinking. I took you for a coward, a clever one but a coward nonetheless. As for your notes on the Riolu, I admit that our personalities don't really align. I'm impressed that it managed such a feat, but the fact is it did it for you and not for me. The pup is yours to command, capture it if it pleases you, you have my blessing." The knight retrieves a small bag from his belt. Tipping the contents into his hand, he hands you a few rewards.

You received TM Smart Strike, TM Shadow Claw, TM Dragon Pulse, a Life Orb, 3 Rare Candies and $500

"I will have this portion of the catacombs closed off so that no over Pokemon wall victim to the water's influence. Hopefully we will be able to find the source of this taint, however I feel like there is a much greater force at work here. Thank you for your assistance Professor, feel free to visit us at the castle any time, I'd be glad to test the real strength of your Pokemon." With that the knight made his exit, heading out of the catacombs. You look around, only to find that the Decidueye has disappeared, fleeing into the shadows. All that remained were you, your Pokemon and the Riolu, who looked up at you with shining eyes.

Your adventure is now complete. The Riolu is yours to capture if you so wish, it is a lvl 11 Male who also knows Drain Punch and Heal Bell. You may continue to adventure in LMN or head to another zone if you so wish.
__________________


Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 05-25-2018 at 04:34 AM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 05:41 PM   #260
Maskerade
Thunder Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Maskerade- As the knight insults the Riolu, you find yourself in a state of rage that manages to break the seal of your normally tight lips. Despite your tone and some of the things you say, Sir Bryant doesn't even blink. He simply remains stone faced, giving you nothing to go off as your explosion comes to a close. There's a few moments of awkward silence, but then a smile crack across the knight's face.

"Well about time you grew a backbone", despite the obvious insult, Sir Bryant seemed to be serious. "I honestly can't stand people who can't step up and say what they're thinking. I took you for a coward, a clever one but a coward nonetheless. As for your notes on the Riolu, I admit that our personalities don't really align. I'm impressed that it managed such a feat, but the fact is it did it for you and not for me. The pup is yours to command, capture it if it pleases you, you have my blessing." The knight retrieves a small bag from his belt. Tipping the contents into his hand, he hands you a few rewards.

You received TM Smart Strike, TM Shadow Claw, TM Dragon Pulse, a Life Orb, 3 Rare Candies and $500

"I will have this portion of the catacombs closed off so that no over Pokemon wall victim to the water's influence. Hopefully we will be able to find the source of this taint, however I feel like there is a much greater force at work here. Thank you for your assistance Professor, feel free to visit us at the castle any time, I'd be glad to test the real strength of your Pokemon." With that the knight made his exit, heading out of the catacombs. You look around, only to find that the Decidueye has disappeared, fleeing into the shadows. All that remained were you, your Pokemon and the Riolu, who looked up at you with shining eyes.

Your adventure is now complete. The Riolu is yours to capture if you so wish, it is a lvl 11 Male. You may continue to adventure in LMN or head to another zone if you so wish.
In the end, despite his temporary but ill-advised loss of control, Sir Bryant was not offended - quite the contrary, he welcomed Rorik's honesty like one of his fellow Heimlans would.

"Th-thank you," the Professor finally said once he overcame his surprise. "Maybe when I find my inner fighter I will be able to show you my true strength, but... that day is still far away."

Rorik knew it would take some kind of catastrophic event to trigger such a dramatic change in him, to awaken the Heimlan warrior blood in his veins. And who knew if that day would ever come? But despite his doubts, hearing Sir Bryant issue that friendly challenge felt more exciting than scary, and Rorik couldn't help but wonder if, at least partially, he was already starting to awaken to that other side of him.

"I'll see you again, I promise. And hopefully, on that day, I can surprise you once more," he said with a smile as the knight walked away.

He stared the bag of rewards handed to him by the knight, and wondered if that was also Sir Bryant's way of leading him toward the path of the warrior. He'd find out a use for all that soon, he reckoned, but his priority should be restoring his partners to full health, and...

"Riolu..."

The Emanation Pokemon hadn't left, hadn't followed Sir Bryant. Rather, he'd willingly stayed behind, staring at Rorik with shing eyes filled with hope - hope that he would do exactly what the knight said, and capture him.

Are you sure about this?, Rorik thought in silence. Much to his surprise, the pup nodded, as if it had heard him just fine even though no words were spoken.

"W-well then... This is most unexpected, but... a very welcome surprise," he acknowledged. He'd grown very fond of Riolu, a selfless and inquisitive soul much like him. "We... we should think of a name, shouldn't we?"

But this time, he didn't have to think it through. The answer came to him, suggested by Riolu no doubt; the pup had no telepathic powers per se, but rather communicated through his aura, and Rorik knew what he wanted to say.

Keb, the First... The oldest creature to ever wild the power of Aura. Nobody knows if it was human or Pokemon, or a precursor to both... How do you know of that story?

That question went unanswered; Riolu simply knew, Rorik realized. And it was just as good - Keb was a fine name.

"It's decided, then. Well, buddy... ready to go on an adventure with the rest of us?!"



---------------


Claiming:
- 1x TM Smart Strike
- 1x TM Shadow Claw
- 1x TM Dragon Pulse
- 1x Life Orb
- 3 Rare Candies
- $500

Also confirming capture of Keb, the Level 11 Male Riolu! Placing him in Luxury Ball 1/1.

Thanks a bunch for this awesome adventure TKF! It was a nice coming-of-age story for Rorik, and I had a lot of fun with what you wrote for me. Hopefully we can RP together in the near future, either here in LMN or somewhere else! ;)
__________________

Last edited by Maskerade; 03-04-2018 at 12:44 PM.
Maskerade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 12:25 AM   #261
biggggg5
Volcano Badge
 
biggggg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mage of Breath
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Biggggg5- You consider supporting Hotstuff with Geddy, yet the Charmander is adamant he can handle the Sableye by himself. You weren't about to argue, with his ability activated Hotstuff had become a bit of a hothead. Feeding the Fire type orders, you watch as Hotstuff locks eyes with the Sableye once more. His maw snaps open as he sends a rippling flamethrower towards the Ghost type. The Sableye acts quickly, firing another bolt of Night Shade to try and counter the attack. With his ability activated and his Fire type moves enhanced, the Night Shade barely provides resistance. The fire quickly bursts through the dark bolts, splashing over the Sableye. The gremlin screeches in pain but Hotstuff shows no quarter, quickly following up with a Heat Wave that leaves the Sableye's skin sizzling.

Still not willing to give up, the Sableye rushes forward, striking furiously with its claws as it links together five consecutive strikes. Hotstuff winces, his body was starting to feel weak, he wasn't going to hold on for much longer. He suddenly starts to glow red hot, gathering the last of his fire power to land a final blow on the Sableye. A giant swirling lance of fire slams into the Sableye, driving it right back into the wall. As the Ghost type slams into the wall and slumps to the ground, Hotstuff's chest heaves. He collapses, still clinging to consciousness but barely. His tail flame returns to normal size, it seems he's managed to hold on just long enough. Seeing your opening, you hurl the ball at the Sableye. The grey ghost ball spins through the air before striking the Sableye, drawing it inside with a red light. The ball shakes a few times before coming to a stop, a resounding click confirms the capture.

You caught a lvl 16 Female Sableye!

Hotstuff gained 4 levels!

Your adventure is now complete, you may continue to adventure in LMN or go elsewhere. I hope you have enjoyed your time in LMN!
Big grits his teeth anxiously as Hotstuff stands all scuffed up, covered in bruises and dirt from the fight, however looking across the way the sableye looks just as rough. With his last-ditch orders in, his breath quickens as he knows the wild pokemon probably won't willingly join him if he has to use two pokemon to win. As Hotstuff launches his flamethrower the sableye tries to meet it with its own night shade but the Blaze boosted attack simply plowed through the black lightning smacking the sableye harshly. The ghost pokemon glares back and with its wicked claws rushes in for a 5 hit combo of fury swipes. Hotstuff lets out a cry of protest and retaliates with his heat wave, recreating the distance between the two with the knockback from the blow. Hotstuff then begins to glow, and for a second Big thinks Hotstuff may be evolving, but the glow is too red and he realizes this is Overheat. The force of the flame launches the sableye into one wall and the pushback launches Hotstuff into the opposite one. When the smoke clears Big knows that this is the moment and as the Sableye lands on the ground, he launches the Ghost Ball at it. Hotstuff also lands and with the last of his energy pushes himself onto his back. Big runs over to his fallen companion, not even looking to watch the Ghost Ball shake, but the charmander cracks his eyes open to see the pokeball. And once it clicked closed and without a word Hotstuff grins and does a thumbs up. Big's worried face goes over to look and sees the still pokeball and sighs in relief too. "Let's get out of here buddy." He recalls the fire type and goes and retrieves the ghost ball as well. And with a swipe of taking a torch from the Sableye, which would soon come to be known as Mysteria by Big and his party, he turns to head out of the caves. "As soon as I can figure out which way was out..."

Thanks for everything TKF
__________________
PASBL stats
FB stats
Wild Future Stuff


Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 06:41 PM   #262
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様
 
morningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ultra Space
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post

morningstar

"A river!" Bentley exclaimed. He threw his arms up in the air, baffled that you had come to that conclusion so quickly. He chuckled to himself and looked down, somewhat embarrassed. "You're smarter than I am, love. I've been trying to decipher that riddle for about a week." He chuckled loudly, shaking his head back and forth as he looked out towards the open window. He appeared as though he was deep in thought, starring ahead of himself. He pulled a hand up to his mouth, seemingly chewing his finger while thinking of what to say next.

"Say... are you busy, love? It would be a pleasure if you could help me." He grinned, smiling at you and your Togepi. "With your wits and my treasure hunting expertise, I think we could make quick work of this treasure. Heck, I'll even split it with you!" He smiled at you, he seemed like a very genuine and empathetic person. He stuck an arm out towards you Togepi, offering it a finger in an attempt to mimic a handshake.

"How old is the little one?" He asked, reaching towards his own belt. He gently tossed a Pokeball forward, producing a small Cleffa from within. The small pink Pokemon looked around before resting her eyes on Croquette.

"Cleffa! Clef!" She called, trying to get the Togepi's attention. She seemed just as eager to make new friends as the little egg Pokemon.

"So what do you say? Care to join me?" He smirked at her, it was somewhat coy --- as if he already knew the answer.

What do you do?


Athena couldn't help but smile at Ben's excitement. She had almost just given him a hint, but wasn't sure if it would have helped him at all if he had been stuck on this for a week. He went to look out the window, and Athena shuffled her feet a bit, unsure of what to do.

"Say...are you busy, love? It would be a pleasure if you could help me." He suddenly asked. "With your wits and my treasure hunting expertise, I think we could make quick work of this treasure. Heck, I'll even split it with you!" Bentley stuck out a finger to shake hands with Croquette, who happily obliged and batted at his finger with both of his little arms. Before Athena could answer, Ben was pulling out a Pokeball and calling forth his own Pokemon. An equally round, adorable baby Pokemon appeared. Athena immedieatly knelt down and let Croquette take a look at the Cleffa. The Togepi excitedly greeted the fellow baby, running around her and trying to start a game of chase.

"Oh," Athena realized. "I'm Athena. I don't think I introduced myself, sorry about that. And this is Croquette, I've only had him for a little bit. Looks like him and your Cleffa already get along great." She looked up at Ben and gave a friendly smile.

He asked again about treasure hunting, and Athena gave a shrug. "Sure, why not." She agreed. They hadn't come to the castle with any clear goal, and getting to explore more of it with the promise of treasure at the end seemed like a good idea as any. There was something about Bentley that made her feel comfortable as well, he seemed genuine.

"So, any thoughts on where we might find the river, Mr. Treasure Hunter?"
__________________



morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 04:02 PM   #263
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,590
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
(Sorry guys, these updates won't be massive but it is the best I can do to keep you all moving)

Raves- You quickly stop Jake, his plan was too risky, especially when you had a much simpler way of handling the two distracted guards. You release two Pokemon from their pokeballs, a Minun and a Pumpkasaur, a strange variation of a Bulbasaur. Jake agrees as you lay out your plan, Percival which distract and restrict the guards, providing an opening for Spriggan to sedate the pair. Confident they could handle it, Percival and Spriggan give each other a nod before the Minun steadily makes his way around the corner, burying his head into his hands as he begins to cry fake tears. The guards don't spot him immediately, but as he gets closer they hear his cries and turn to inspect the issue. With the Electric type being so small and clearly distress, the pair see no need to treat him as hostile.

"Aww I wonder what is wrong with the little fella", says one of the guards as he kneels down to get a closer look at Percival. The other guard approaches as well, as soon as he's in range, Percival drops the charade and lets loose a web of electricity that wraps around the pair of foolish guards. The two cry out as they convulse on the ground, Percival can't help but smile. With the pair temporarily subdued, Spriggan springs from cover. The bulb on his back blooms slightly, releasing a stream of glowing powder that wafts towards the electrified guards. They slowly succumb to the effect of the powder, calming down before eventually falling asleep.

"Wow", mutters Jake, "that was much easier than what I had planned." The detective chuckled, was it a better plan, or was he just incompetent? "What do you suggest we do next?"

Spriggan and Percival gained 1 level!
Putting plans into motion, the Minun gave a calm nod and put small paws to face before eliciting a small whimper and beginning to shed fake tears, wandering in an aimless fashion as the woman watched. Stepping out and approaching the guards, the two take notice of him and as Perci came closer, the pair fell for the bait hook, line and sinker. Lowering their guard, the pair approach and kneel closer to the mouse. With a sniffle, the pokemon's sharp hearing catches the faintest whisper from Hephae.

"Now."

Lowering his paws, the Cheering pokemon's facade crumbles to a cold, emotionless smirk as he spits forth a webbing of electrified string from his maw, and the guards are caught within the snare, shocked and disarmed as they cry out in shock. Did they spook him? A small bark followed as Spriggan hopped out from behind the wall and gourd bulb pulsed to release a cloud of anaesthetic powder, one the Minun dashed back from, and as the cloud settled upon the two guards their struggles were terminated in a short moment as they quickly dozed off.

"An acceptable result. Percival, return, your services will be required later," the trainer nodded, the Minun giving a nod towards Bel as the Mawile gave a curt nod back, acknowledging the deceitful strategy. As Jake commented on the ease of the plan and asked her on the next step, she turned to look at him with a furrowed brow.

"...are we not investigating this facility these two were guarding?" she responded, beckoning to the doorway. "Spriggan, you shall take lead in entering, remain vigilant. Bel, watch our backs, and ensure that the two guards here find themselves stripped of whatever arms they may possess. Jake, we are aware of the presence of psychic pokemon within. We should head into the facility and focus on locating these pokemon, as well as the operations surrounding the production of the establishment's liqueur."
__________________
Stale Water.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:09 AM   #264
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,758
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
(Sorry guys, these updates won't be massive but it is the best I can do to keep you all moving)

Gemini Spark- Deciding it is best to avoiding talking to Connors directly, you start to piece together a plan. Wendy shifts her grip on the captured goon, allowing him the ability to follow your instructions. Emily looks a little confused as you explain to the man that he is to answer the phone and tell his boss that he has captured the girl and he was on his way back.

"Alright, I'll do it, just promise me I'll get away unharmed." The man pleads, however Emily still seems a little angry.

"You'll be left unharmed if my parents are unharmed", shouts Emily. "If Connors has hurt them in any way, I'll make sure you suffer!"

"Arceus be ****ed, you're crazy!" The man signals for the phone, "give me the phone, I'll do exactly what you told me too." Emily gives you a nod and you hand the man the phone. He answers it and puts it on loudspeaker, allowing you and Emily to hear the entire conversation.

"Where the hell are you!" A voice blares through the phone, it was safe to assume that it was Trent Connors.

"Had a slight hiccup boss but I'm on my way back with the girl now. I'm assuming you want me to bring her to your office?" You can hear the nervousness in the man's voice, hopefully Connors didn't pick it up as well."

"No", instructs the voice, "you're to meet me at the warehouse instead. I expect you hear within the hour, otherwise your contract is void."

"Yes sir", murmurs the man, "I will be there as soon as I can, you have my word." The call is then terminated from the other end, it seems that Connors didn't suspect a thing. The man looks at you, with curiosity in his eyes. "What do you plan to do now?"
After telling the thug the plan, Hyrem convinced him to go along with it, with Wendy's help of course. "Alright, I'll do it, just promise me I'll get away unharmed," the man relented. "You'll be left unharmed if my parents are unharmed," Emily threatened. "If Connors has hurt them in any way, I'll make sure you suffer!"

"Arceus be ****ed, you're crazy! Give me the phone, I'll do exactly what you told me too," the thug complained before he was given the phone to call his boss. Hyrem noticed that it was put on speaker mode and put a finger up to his lips in front of Wendy, Nissa, and Bubbles, warning them to stay quiet lest they blow their cover, which they did throughout the entire conversation, which went a little something like this:

"Where the hell are you!" yelled the demanding voice through the speakers, the first time Hyrem would hear the voice of who was likely the businessman Trent Connors.
"Had a slight hiccup boss but I'm on my way back with the girl now. I'm assuming you want me to bring her to your office?"
"No, you're to meet me at the warehouse instead. I expect you here within the hour, otherwise your contract is void."
"Yes sir, I will be there as soon as I can, you have my word." As the call ended with Connors hanging up, it looked like things were going smoothly. "What do you plan to do now?" the thug asked curiously.

Hyrem grinned at the man as he retook the phone from him. "Heh, we're going to that warehouse so Emily can save her parents! And you're going to lead us there! You used some sort of vehicle to get here, right? And if your boss wants you at a warehouse in one hour that means it's pretty close by, right? Take us there, and you're safe from us, assuming her parents are safe too, of course. And if they aren't...well, Wendy will know what to do~" Once again, the Salamence currently pinning the man licked her lips, plenty fine with deciding his fate should it be necessary. Hyrem then turned to Emily. "Up to you what kind of transportation we take; we could use your ATVs again, or Wendy could fly us there if you're not afraid of heights. Or, depending on how big this guy's vehicle is, we could use that, maybe use it to hide either me or some of our Pokemon? What do you think?"
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 05:23 PM   #265
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,337
Raves- Bel strips the guards of their weapons while Spriggan assumes the lead position, preparing to defend you as you open the door into the drug lab. The door creaks on rusty hinges, swinging open to reveal a small dusty room.

"I told you idiots to remain outside", an angry old voice croaks. The grey haired man, draped in a lab coat didn't look up from the table, he was too engaged with his work. Strapped to a metal bench on the table was a small white Pokemon, a Ralts which appeared to be in immense pain. The Psychic type shook and convulsed, as bright pink tears ran down its face. The tears were drained into a gutter on either side of the bench, which funneled them into a collection tank at the base of the table. Looking around the room, you spot a glass tank. Inside you count at least twelve sickly Ralts, they're barely moving.

The scientist finally looks up from the Ralts after not receiving an answer, "who the hell are you?!" The man's words are followed by a hiss as a Arbok uncoils itself. The large purple snake rises up to leer over its trainer shoulder, baring its teeth at the intruders.

"What are you doing to those Ralts?!" Jake shouts, disgusted by the sight of the tortured Psychic types. "You're under arrest, step away from the Ralts and recall your Pokemon!"

The scientist laughs, "you know that's not how this works. I'm not handing myself over, if you want to take me in, it'll have to be by force!" The Arbok was ready to strike at a moments notice and with Jake apparently having no Pokemon, it would be on you to subdue the Poison type.



Gemini Spark- Time passes quickly as you work with the thug in order to get to the warehouse on time. He informs you of a jeep he had parked near the ranch, Wendy had prevented him from getting to it before but it would be more than capable of holding all of them bar Wendy. You take the quads back to the ranch, Wendy keeps a close eye on the thug the entire time, there was still a chance he would try and get away. However he seems to be on the level, he leads you to his jeep and you all pile in and head off towards the city. The Salamence soars over head, keeping a watchful eye on vehicle as it steers through the marsh.

"All of you except for the girl will probably want to get in the back before we get there", suggested the thug as you approached the city. The rear of the jeep was covered by a canopy, you and your Pokemon would be able to hide in there until it was time to reveal yourselves. The jeep comes to a stop just outside the city. "The warehouse isn't far away now", the man looks at his watch, "we've got about ten minutes, if you're going to finalize your plan, do it now."

"This is it Hyrem", Emily murmurs. "If we can't save my parents, I don't know what I'll do." You could see tears welling in her eyes, perhaps this was all becoming too real for her? "How should we do this?"
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 05:04 AM   #266
Naru
Give me everything I want
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 556
Lit

The Aron eyed you sternly, especially upon seeing you pull out your Pokedex. There was an air of mistrust about it, it seemed afraid but it also seemed that it keenly distrusted you. Perhaps it was the smell of the smoke on your being, or maybe it could sense something deeper within you. Your inner trauma, your phobias, every fiber of yourself felt like it was reflected in the cold steel that made up the entire body of this small creature. It's mouth was smeared with blue, remnants of it's last meal. It must have been starving to resort to such an act, but it was hard to tell how truly small the creature was under it's metallic hide. Still, the faint memory of the golden eyes was still fresh in your mind. Was it truly this Aron that you had been pursuing, did it's eyes change upon observing you? It was certainly an oddity. Seemingly reading your thoughts, the Aron looked behind you, noticing Wisp. It gave a sharp intake of breath and Mimicked the Litwick --- causing its eyes to glow a deep gold, similar to that of your Litwick.

"Ron..." It groaned, struggling to keep up the Mimic as it stared you down. It was quite clearly afraid, and was using any tactics it could to keep you and your Litwick away. Perhaps early it had been trying to frighten you? It backed away slightly upon hearing the Pokedex beep to signify that it was done scanning the poor hungry creature.

"Bzzt, Aron scan... complete. Identified as a male." It buzzed out, it's robotic voice droning as it spoke. The Aron eyed the machine curiously, before turning once again to begin walking in the direction it had once been watching. You decided to follow the Aron, it seemed safe... besides with all the chaos that had befell you here you assumed that the castle viewed you as much more of a threat than it could ever be. You followed the Aron to a somewhat tucked away room, presumably something that was once a storage closet of sorts. Upon entering you noticed the distinct smell of decay hovering in the air, masked by the more mild smell of dust and grime that seemed to elude from the castle itself. The room itself had a busted door, you assumed a Pokemon roaming had busted through the old rusty hinges while hunting for food but you also noticed what appeared to be a hunched over skeleton in the corner. The skeleton appeared to be wearing ragged women's clothing, that of a different era. It looked as though it had been one of the many servants that once attended to the mad king. You figured the poor young woman had barricaded herself within the storage room and became trapped after it was shut. You felt pity for a few moments, before noticing the odd blackened marks around the skeleton. It was like soot, almost as if something had risen from here in a rush. It reminded you of that specter you had seen... but you brushed it off as mere coincidence.

The Aron seemed to look at the former human intently, as if it sensed something about it. You took a moment to look at it, noticing a few things on the woman that stuck out to you. In her left hand, tightly clutched, was a spoon --- it had become twisted and gnarled as the years passed. On the ground was an old fashioned Pokeball, opened wide with seemingly nothing in sight.

That's when it hit you.

It was like a bag of bricks smacking you in the side, you noticed the Aron sitting patiently... staring at the skeleton. This was his master, his beloved master was dead it front of him. You had to wonder how long the Aron waited in that ball, alone with no one to care for him. If he had recently escaped... it would make sense, the young Pokemon may have run out of food within the Pokeball, forced to scavenge after breaking it open by force. The creature looked at you expectantly, as if it either expected you to help it's master or do something for it. You felt your heart sink as it's eyes sparkled at you, knowing full well that the only thing you could truly do to help the creature was to take it out of here. The Aron nestled it's fallen trainer, only to jump back in fear when a few Moon Balls pooled out from what was once a well put together pocket.

The Aron let out a wimper, almost as if it had finally realized it's trainer's true fate. This made you realize that it was time to act. What do you do?
This is the end of your LMN adventure. You are able to take the now homeless Lv 15 Male Aron home with you (as a bonus it knows the move Mimic). You are also able to claim x3 Moon Balls and a TwistedSpoon. You may also rob $500 dollars off the body if you so choose. Thank you for letting me write grimdark, I really enjoyed it.
TheKnightsFury

At your command, your Ferroseed quickly hardened it's outer shell. Although Iron Maiden was struggling to remain on the field, she showed little fear. You were pleased with your Pokemon's resolve, realizing how strong she had truly grown under your care. Actually, all your Pokemon had shown immense bravery in taking down this fearsome foe. All three Pokemon had shown an immense sense of calm, raining down their strongest attacks on the mighty dragon while remaining very level headed and bold... even with the fear of their impending doom if the dragon just so happened to get a little too close to them. You glanced to your side, realizing that Sylvi looked a little fearful still, even seeing the mighty dragon in front of her. Her hands were trembling, causing her beautiful Altaria to fly fearfully --- unsure of what her trainer expected her to do.

The Kommo-o bellowed out a roar, in a last ditch effort to place some damage onto someone in banged it's giant fists across it's stomach in some sort of drumming formation. The Belly Drum rang out, raising it's attack power at the cost of using even more of it's own health. Although it was severely weakened at this point, it's eyes shone red with power. It was on the war path, in a berserker rage and ready to take down anyone that dared to stand in it's way.

"Kommo!" It screamed, rushing towards Ajax with a newfound fury in it's eyes. It ran at him with everything it had, striking him with a mighty X-Scissor that was enough to almost fully take him out of the fight. However, Ajax was not one to go down without swinging. As the claws dug into him, he rushed forwards, slamming his head into the belly of the beast. With itself spent, Ajax fell forwards --- face first into the floor of the castle. Seeing her friend and partner fall, Labrys rushed forwards in a rage. Ajax had given her an opening, and she would not let his last efforts be wasted. With a mighty roar, or at least the best possible roar the small dragon could muster, she ran forwards and Dual Chopped the Kommo-o. It let out a startled grunt, ready to retaliate. As it stepped forwards once again, it was met with a faceful of Dragon Rage.

The Kommo-o screamed, falling forwards with a mighty crash. The castle walls rumbled around you before a deafening silence washed over the hallowed walls. Sylvi pulled out a Pokeball with her trembling hands and returned the fluff covered bird to it's home.

"Is it... over..?" She murmured, walking forwards to ensure that the dragon had indeed been defeated. Although it's loud hot breath was still raining out of it's huge nostrils, the creature had certainly been subdued. "T-thank you.." Sylvi blurted out suddenly. It seemed as though she had lost her composure when faced with such a large foe. Her Lycanroc looked ahead stoically, you were ready to catch that stupid pesky bug that was in it's jaws-

Hey, wait a second. Where the fuck did the bug go?

You looked around frantically, realizing that while you were busy battling that the stupid bug had turned tail and fled... without so much as thank you. You grumbled to yourself, turning your frustration on Sylvi. Although you were sure that the woman meant you no harm, you certainly felt lied to upon seeing her tremendous foray of powerful Pokemon. She sights deeply, looking down towards the ground.

"I am Lady Sylvi of the Sacred Swords, a sworn protector." Her eyes flash a certain level of unspoken words, representing the deep nature of the title that she had just given herself. "I apologize for deceiving you. It didn't seem right to travel with a trainer through the castle... and I wasn't sure of your true intentions." She gave a pitied smile. "I guess I'm the real fool, being unable to see such a pure heart." Her smile was telling, she laughed half-heartedly to herself and looked down once again. "Bryant would be so ashamed if he realized what a mockery I made of myself here." She mumbled the last words, tugging at a small pouch that was concealed beneath her skirt.

"Ahem. As a thank you for you services within this castle, I'd like to present you with this." She placed a small sack into your hands, upon being opened many things within it caught your eye.
Within the bag you find TM Dragon Claw, a Dragon Fang, $500, as well as two Rare Candies
Sylvi's warm smile resonates with you once again, she gives a small curtsy as she presents the gifts to you. "Thank you again honorary knight Sir Jayson. You are always welcome here within the castle." With one last glance, she pats her Lycanroc on the head and the two disappear from your vision.
Your adventure has come to a close. With it's closure I would like to award 4 Levels each to Labrys and Ajax and 2 levels to Iron Maiden. Thank you for letting me update you! It's been a slice.
morningstar

Upon hearing your answer, Ben gave a meaningful smile. His face completely lit up and changed in excitement upon realizing that you were willing to help him. As his Cleffa danced around with Croquette, he seemed to be deep in thought --- trying to pinpoint exactly where there was a river anywhere within the territory of the castle. With him thinking, you took the chance to introduce yourself. He smiled, reaching forward for your hand which you offered politely. He gave it a small kiss, grinning to himself.

"Athena, what a beautiful name... fitting for the stunning goddess that I've been blessed with on this day." You wanted to chuckle, he certainty was a charmer if nothing else. You couldn't help but feel flattered at his kind words, they felt genuine, not just simply sweet murmurs to get you buttered up and more willing to help him. He sat back on the floor, placing a hand on his chin while he wrapped himself back into his thoughts. He was murmuring to himself, looking ahead while seeing nothing. He sighed deeply, trying to scan his thoughts for the visual image of a river.

"Say, Treasure?" He asked aloud, causing the Cleffa to turn. "Did we pass by water on the way up here?" The Cleffa looked down, before chattering excitedly to herself and running out the door and down the hallway. You could hear the small thuds of her body climbing down the stairs in a rush. Ben slowly stood, chuckling to himself and calling loudly.

"Does that mean yes?" He smiled at you once again, gesturing towards the door. "Well, we should probably get going. She has a mind of her own when it comes to stuff like this." He quickly rushed out the door, not waiting for your reply. You can hear his louder footsteps running down the stairs, followed by some giggling and a muffled. "Cleff!" coming from Treasure as she spots her master. "Come're you!" Ben called in a light tone, laughing all the while as he tried to grab his Cleffa before she got too far ahead of him.

You should probably chase that silly duo down the stairs, what do you do?


Snope

The Munchlax had gained some ground over you, or at least... it hoped it did. It hadn't bothered to look behind itself since it started running, and considering it's somewhat chubby nature it was huffing for breath and trying it's best to stay ahead of you. In reality, it was only about 20 feet from you at this moment. You thought to yourself about what a nuisance these creatures were, filthy thieves that preyed on the weak --- causing trouble and stealing from trash cans just to get their next meal. It was pitiable. Your next thought however, was how much of an aid this creature could be in your cooking endeavors. Although a pest, they certainly had a nose for finding things that were edible. Perhaps this beast was destiny, or perhaps it was simply an annoyance.

As you began to run with the small egg Pokemon in your arms, two specific outcomes cropped up in your mind. You could either catch this filthy thief and put it to good use, or teach it a lesson so that it would stop preying on helpless trainers that were simply coming to this forest with offerings in mind for Celebi. As you continued chase, you noticed the creature had slowed down somewhat. With a small smirk, you commanded your Togepi to use a psychic attack to stop the foe in it's tracks. With the sudden impact of the attack on it's behind, the Munchlax couldn't help but flinch, causing it to spin around and have to face what was coming for it.

"Munch..." It grumbled, taking a few steps forwards it curled it's body inwards slightly boosting it's defense with such a Defensive Curl. "Munch..." It grumbled again, somewhat angrily this time. It rushed forwards and slammed into your legs with a Tackle, causing your Togepi to fall onto the soft grass below you. The Togepi teared up slightly, but this only made you more determined to strike down this glutton.

What do yo do?
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 02:59 PM   #267
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
TheKnightsFury

At your command, your Ferroseed quickly hardened it's outer shell. Although Iron Maiden was struggling to remain on the field, she showed little fear. You were pleased with your Pokemon's resolve, realizing how strong she had truly grown under your care. Actually, all your Pokemon had shown immense bravery in taking down this fearsome foe. All three Pokemon had shown an immense sense of calm, raining down their strongest attacks on the mighty dragon while remaining very level headed and bold... even with the fear of their impending doom if the dragon just so happened to get a little too close to them. You glanced to your side, realizing that Sylvi looked a little fearful still, even seeing the mighty dragon in front of her. Her hands were trembling, causing her beautiful Altaria to fly fearfully --- unsure of what her trainer expected her to do.

The Kommo-o bellowed out a roar, in a last ditch effort to place some damage onto someone in banged it's giant fists across it's stomach in some sort of drumming formation. The Belly Drum rang out, raising it's attack power at the cost of using even more of it's own health. Although it was severely weakened at this point, it's eyes shone red with power. It was on the war path, in a berserker rage and ready to take down anyone that dared to stand in it's way.

"Kommo!" It screamed, rushing towards Ajax with a newfound fury in it's eyes. It ran at him with everything it had, striking him with a mighty X-Scissor that was enough to almost fully take him out of the fight. However, Ajax was not one to go down without swinging. As the claws dug into him, he rushed forwards, slamming his head into the belly of the beast. With itself spent, Ajax fell forwards --- face first into the floor of the castle. Seeing her friend and partner fall, Labrys rushed forwards in a rage. Ajax had given her an opening, and she would not let his last efforts be wasted. With a mighty roar, or at least the best possible roar the small dragon could muster, she ran forwards and Dual Chopped the Kommo-o. It let out a startled grunt, ready to retaliate. As it stepped forwards once again, it was met with a faceful of Dragon Rage.

The Kommo-o screamed, falling forwards with a mighty crash. The castle walls rumbled around you before a deafening silence washed over the hallowed walls. Sylvi pulled out a Pokeball with her trembling hands and returned the fluff covered bird to it's home.

"Is it... over..?" She murmured, walking forwards to ensure that the dragon had indeed been defeated. Although it's loud hot breath was still raining out of it's huge nostrils, the creature had certainly been subdued. "T-thank you.." Sylvi blurted out suddenly. It seemed as though she had lost her composure when faced with such a large foe. Her Lycanroc looked ahead stoically, you were ready to catch that stupid pesky bug that was in it's jaws-

Hey, wait a second. Where the fuck did the bug go?

You looked around frantically, realizing that while you were busy battling that the stupid bug had turned tail and fled... without so much as thank you. You grumbled to yourself, turning your frustration on Sylvi. Although you were sure that the woman meant you no harm, you certainly felt lied to upon seeing her tremendous foray of powerful Pokemon. She sights deeply, looking down towards the ground.

"I am Lady Sylvi of the Sacred Swords, a sworn protector." Her eyes flash a certain level of unspoken words, representing the deep nature of the title that she had just given herself. "I apologize for deceiving you. It didn't seem right to travel with a trainer through the castle... and I wasn't sure of your true intentions." She gave a pitied smile. "I guess I'm the real fool, being unable to see such a pure heart." Her smile was telling, she laughed half-heartedly to herself and looked down once again. "Bryant would be so ashamed if he realized what a mockery I made of myself here." She mumbled the last words, tugging at a small pouch that was concealed beneath her skirt.

"Ahem. As a thank you for you services within this castle, I'd like to present you with this." She placed a small sack into your hands, upon being opened many things within it caught your eye.
Within the bag you find TM Dragon Claw, a Dragon Fang, $500, as well as two Rare Candies
Sylvi's warm smile resonates with you once again, she gives a small curtsy as she presents the gifts to you. "Thank you again honorary knight Sir Jayson. You are always welcome here within the castle." With one last glance, she pats her Lycanroc on the head and the two disappear from your vision.
Your adventure has come to a close. With it's closure I would like to award 4 Levels each to Labrys and Ajax and 2 levels to Iron Maiden. Thank you for letting me update you! It's been a slice.
They finally managed to overwhelm the Kommo-o, the rampaging Dragon collapsed under the constant barrage of attacks. Jayson was filled with immense pride, his Pokemon hadn't let him down, even though their opponent was way out of their league. Ajax and Labrys let out a huff as they collapse from exhaustion, Iron Maiden dropped down from the ceiling to join them. The trio had fought bravely but they needed a break now. Jayson recalled Iron Maiden and Labrys into their Pokeball, but he paused before recalling Ajax. During the fight it seemed something had gotten stuck on one of his quills. Jayson removed the piece of paper, underfolding it to find a map of the surrounding region. Fortifications were marked on the map, he found the Mad King's Castle, yet it seemed there were other such fortifications hidden around the region, likely long forgotten and abandoned. Jayson had been looking for a place to turn into a base and home for his girlfriend Valka and their Pokemon, perhaps now he had the key to finding such a place.

Ajax reached level 28!
Iron Maiden reached level 5!
Labrys reached level 24!


Sylvi revealed herself to be a knight, Lady Sylvi of the Sacred Swords. The ancient order of knights had sworn to protect the castle and its surrounds. She apologised for the rouse and rewarded him with some supplies and an honorary knightship. Jayson was truly honored, he had come here in hopes of finding a knight and now he would be leaving as one. "It was an honour to fight by your side Lady Sylvi. I hope to return one day, however I think I may have found exactly what I was looking for." The knight and her Pokemon were gone in an instant, leaving Jayson to make his way out of the castle. "Come on Ajax, let's go find us a home."

Claiming my rewards, thanks for the awesome adventure Naru!
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 04:45 PM   #268
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,590
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Raves- Bel strips the guards of their weapons while Spriggan assumes the lead position, preparing to defend you as you open the door into the drug lab. The door creaks on rusty hinges, swinging open to reveal a small dusty room.

"I told you idiots to remain outside", an angry old voice croaks. The grey haired man, draped in a lab coat didn't look up from the table, he was too engaged with his work. Strapped to a metal bench on the table was a small white Pokemon, a Ralts which appeared to be in immense pain. The Psychic type shook and convulsed, as bright pink tears ran down its face. The tears were drained into a gutter on either side of the bench, which funneled them into a collection tank at the base of the table. Looking around the room, you spot a glass tank. Inside you count at least twelve sickly Ralts, they're barely moving.

The scientist finally looks up from the Ralts after not receiving an answer, "who the hell are you?!" The man's words are followed by a hiss as a Arbok uncoils itself. The large purple snake rises up to leer over its trainer shoulder, baring its teeth at the intruders.

"What are you doing to those Ralts?!" Jake shouts, disgusted by the sight of the tortured Psychic types. "You're under arrest, step away from the Ralts and recall your Pokemon!"

The scientist laughs, "you know that's not how this works. I'm not handing myself over, if you want to take me in, it'll have to be by force!" The Arbok was ready to strike at a moments notice and with Jake apparently having no Pokemon, it would be on you to subdue the Poison type.
As the Mawile sets to work, Hephae racked her brains in summing up the liquor. Linked to psychic pokemon, it heightens emotional activity and stimulates the body, which leads to surprising and dangerous mood swings depending on those who consume the substance...taking a breath, she gripped the handle of the door as the Mawile finished disarming the snoozing guards and bound them with vines procured by Spriggan, who took the lead in entry.

With a corroded creak, the door squeaked open to reveal a small dusty room, with one bedraggled figure in a lab coat hunched over some sort of table. As he grumbled at her and Jake, she casually turned her gaze to the private eye's, noticing then the horror on his face. A second glance around the room and table revealed everything needed.

Strapped to the table, a small pokemon trembled in pain, red eyes streaming with a familiar pink fluid, collected into a tank beneath. In a nearby cell, a dozen or so other pokemon of the same species, barely moving and sickly, all afraid. She knew these pokemon.

"Ralts, juvenile pokemon," she hissed under her breath. "Empaths at heart, their psychic powers are limited by age and lack of experience, yet their nature deigns them as fey creatures. Easily caught, and easier to manipulate..."

The man attending to the torture turned to the lack of response, and his mood only soured on discovering her and Jake, as he snarled at the pair. Beneath him, a purple coil rose behind him and leered in their direction, the Arbok clearly the source of the torture. Between the cramped and darkened environment, an intimidating beast and almost certain utility of poisons, the Ralts won't last for too long...Spriggan glared back, the Pumpkasaur horrified by the predicament, while Bel stood by, horns raised in an intimidating fashion, but not actively entering the fray.

As Jake declared his intent to bring the moonshiner to justice, the scientist simply laughed and made an almost stupid move: challenging him to take him by force. As the Arbok slowly reared back, ready to pounce, Hephae simply leered back, before giving a cold smirk and cracking her knuckles.

"...as it turns out, force is my forte, so to speak. Your little minions are currently tied up at the moment, and you are outnumbered. However, that is not of concern. What is of concern," she paused, making eye contact with the Arbok, "is the inefficiency of customer support, as I have a complaint to make about your moonshine, to speak. Why don't my business associates here discuss things with your glorified worm there while I introduce your face to my fists? Spriggan, be a dear and ensnare the Arbok with a leech seed, then toss some razor leaves towards the tank of fluid down there? Should the snake get rowdy, take them down a peg or two. Bel," she turned to her companion Mawile, "you will be entrusted with the liberation of the congested group of Ralts there. Elicit a sweet scent to soothe their spirits, then take the upper section of the tank in a firm yet careful vice grip, enough to crack it open but not so the cell shatters over them, and then kindly toss it back to our gentleman in the lab coat here. With seismic force."
__________________
Stale Water.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:16 PM   #269
Lil'twick
Wayward Bard
 
Lil'twick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Shirogane
Posts: 2,885
Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Lit

The Aron eyed you sternly, especially upon seeing you pull out your Pokedex. There was an air of mistrust about it, it seemed afraid but it also seemed that it keenly distrusted you. Perhaps it was the smell of the smoke on your being, or maybe it could sense something deeper within you. Your inner trauma, your phobias, every fiber of yourself felt like it was reflected in the cold steel that made up the entire body of this small creature. It's mouth was smeared with blue, remnants of it's last meal. It must have been starving to resort to such an act, but it was hard to tell how truly small the creature was under it's metallic hide. Still, the faint memory of the golden eyes was still fresh in your mind. Was it truly this Aron that you had been pursuing, did it's eyes change upon observing you? It was certainly an oddity. Seemingly reading your thoughts, the Aron looked behind you, noticing Wisp. It gave a sharp intake of breath and Mimicked the Litwick --- causing its eyes to glow a deep gold, similar to that of your Litwick.

"Ron..." It groaned, struggling to keep up the Mimic as it stared you down. It was quite clearly afraid, and was using any tactics it could to keep you and your Litwick away. Perhaps early it had been trying to frighten you? It backed away slightly upon hearing the Pokedex beep to signify that it was done scanning the poor hungry creature.

"Bzzt, Aron scan... complete. Identified as a male." It buzzed out, it's robotic voice droning as it spoke. The Aron eyed the machine curiously, before turning once again to begin walking in the direction it had once been watching. You decided to follow the Aron, it seemed safe... besides with all the chaos that had befell you here you assumed that the castle viewed you as much more of a threat than it could ever be. You followed the Aron to a somewhat tucked away room, presumably something that was once a storage closet of sorts. Upon entering you noticed the distinct smell of decay hovering in the air, masked by the more mild smell of dust and grime that seemed to elude from the castle itself. The room itself had a busted door, you assumed a Pokemon roaming had busted through the old rusty hinges while hunting for food but you also noticed what appeared to be a hunched over skeleton in the corner. The skeleton appeared to be wearing ragged women's clothing, that of a different era. It looked as though it had been one of the many servants that once attended to the mad king. You figured the poor young woman had barricaded herself within the storage room and became trapped after it was shut. You felt pity for a few moments, before noticing the odd blackened marks around the skeleton. It was like soot, almost as if something had risen from here in a rush. It reminded you of that specter you had seen... but you brushed it off as mere coincidence.

The Aron seemed to look at the former human intently, as if it sensed something about it. You took a moment to look at it, noticing a few things on the woman that stuck out to you. In her left hand, tightly clutched, was a spoon --- it had become twisted and gnarled as the years passed. On the ground was an old fashioned Pokeball, opened wide with seemingly nothing in sight.

That's when it hit you.

It was like a bag of bricks smacking you in the side, you noticed the Aron sitting patiently... staring at the skeleton. This was his master, his beloved master was dead it front of him. You had to wonder how long the Aron waited in that ball, alone with no one to care for him. If he had recently escaped... it would make sense, the young Pokemon may have run out of food within the Pokeball, forced to scavenge after breaking it open by force. The creature looked at you expectantly, as if it either expected you to help it's master or do something for it. You felt your heart sink as it's eyes sparkled at you, knowing full well that the only thing you could truly do to help the creature was to take it out of here. The Aron nestled it's fallen trainer, only to jump back in fear when a few Moon Balls pooled out from what was once a well put together pocket.

The Aron let out a wimper, almost as if it had finally realized it's trainer's true fate. This made you realize that it was time to act. What do you do?
This is the end of your LMN adventure. You are able to take the now homeless Lv 15 Male Aron home with you (as a bonus it knows the move Mimic). You are also able to claim x3 Moon Balls and a TwistedSpoon. You may also rob $500 dollars off the body if you so choose. Thank you for letting me write grimdark, I really enjoyed it.
It was only when he saw blue eyes flash gold did everything come together for Austin. It was the Aron that had been following him the entire time since he was transported to this castle. Watching... Waiting... Seeing if that he was indeed going to be the Pokemon's savior. Though, the Aron was clearly uneasy with him. If it was watching him... It made sense. Yet, in time, perhaps trust could be gained. Though how much time it would take... He did not know. Everything took time... Time to do, Time to make, Time to see. This was no different.

So, now was the time to follow the Pokemon. His Pokedex's analysis was complete, so there was no point in simply waiting here. He gave the Aron a glance, and it knew it was time. The Pokemon led him through the halls of the castle. They were dark... decrepit. Yet, at the same time, filled with life. A sorrowful type of life, but life none the less. Misery loved its company, after all. And soon they were at a miserable wreck of a door. Most likely destroyed by a beast in search of its next meal.

Though, inside, all of the pieces started to connect. The room was dark and dank, and smelled of mold and decay. An open Pokeball sat in the room, almost as if it was broken. Beyoond it, a human skeleton. A female's, based on the tattered clothing that draped the bones. This was the Aron's trainer. It was probably in the ball for a long time... And without the protection of a PC it surely ran out of ways to sustain itself. Yet, how long was it trapped here? It was hard to know.

Austin looked at the Aron, who nestled against the skeleton. Only when a loose pocket fell apart, causing some Moon Balls to fall to the floor, did the Aron realize his trainer's fate. It let out a cry, and nestled against the bones. Fate was cruel. Yet, this Pokemon had a second chance at life. Even if it was afraid of him... Austin had to save it.

"Come with me. Your trainer wanted you to live... She thought of you in the end..." Austin muttered, causing the Aron to turn at him in shock. Tears were running down its eyes, and the fear was still there.

"You can leave and live, or stay and die. I'm sure you want to get out of this place. Only the mad live here. So what do you say?" Austin asked, going closer to the Aron. It looked unsure, and then nodded. Austin picked up one of the Moon Balls, and gentle tapped the Aron with it. One... Two... Three... Done. It wasn't stealing if they were dead.


"Titan," the teen said while looking at the Moon Ball. he then put it away in his bag.

Austin looked at the skeleton, and started to get to work. He took the spoon out of her hand, and gathered the two remaining Moon Balls. On closer inspection, he also found $500 dollars in the other pocket of the clothes. He was sure that the wraith her fought... Was her. Madness, grief... It claimed all who wandered through these halls in the end. But for him, he would not meet that fate. He had to get his memories back. Even if he died and became forgotten, like the woman before him, he won't die until he remembered everything.

"H'ai fhtagn ygnaiih."

__________________


Ghost Legion
Hawke | Austin T. Willows

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 05:36 PM   #270
Serverus Snope
Pokemon Trainer
 
Serverus Snope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: The Eiffel Tower in Rome, the City of Brotherly Love
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Snope

The Munchlax had gained some ground over you, or at least... it hoped it did. It hadn't bothered to look behind itself since it started running, and considering it's somewhat chubby nature it was huffing for breath and trying it's best to stay ahead of you. In reality, it was only about 20 feet from you at this moment. You thought to yourself about what a nuisance these creatures were, filthy thieves that preyed on the weak --- causing trouble and stealing from trash cans just to get their next meal. It was pitiable. Your next thought however, was how much of an aid this creature could be in your cooking endeavors. Although a pest, they certainly had a nose for finding things that were edible. Perhaps this beast was destiny, or perhaps it was simply an annoyance.

As you began to run with the small egg Pokemon in your arms, two specific outcomes cropped up in your mind. You could either catch this filthy thief and put it to good use, or teach it a lesson so that it would stop preying on helpless trainers that were simply coming to this forest with offerings in mind for Celebi. As you continued chase, you noticed the creature had slowed down somewhat. With a small smirk, you commanded your Togepi to use a psychic attack to stop the foe in it's tracks. With the sudden impact of the attack on it's behind, the Munchlax couldn't help but flinch, causing it to spin around and have to face what was coming for it.

"Munch..." It grumbled, taking a few steps forwards it curled it's body inwards slightly boosting it's defense with such a Defensive Curl. "Munch..." It grumbled again, somewhat angrily this time. It rushed forwards and slammed into your legs with a Tackle, causing your Togepi to fall onto the soft grass below you. The Togepi teared up slightly, but this only made you more determined to strike down this glutton.

What do yo do?
Makoto ran over to Meringue, feeling a hint of worry from seeing his companion hit. And then he saw those eyes. He could feel his own composure wavering...

...Focus. And help Meringue focus. He gently tilted his companion back up on his feet. "Don't worry..." he murmured, "I'll get you to safety if it gets too dangerous." He glanced around to find the munchlax's current position... "Try... another Extrasensory. A clean hit should stagger them..." He pointed toward the munchlax, signaling for Meringue to attack again.
__________________
↑ & ↓ & ↻
ş~Fizzy Bubbles Character Files~ş
Serverus Snope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:51 PM   #271
Skunkaru
Pokemon Trainer
 
Skunkaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Le Marais Sacré de Celebi - The Sacred Swamp of Celebi
Marécage Noir is shrouded in dark clouds seemingly endlessly, but there is one place for which the sky is always clear: the sacred swamp of Celebi. Though the water is dark with tannins, it doesn't ever seem to stagnate. It's cool to the touch, with a pleasant, earthy smell. Thick trees, seemingly older than time itself, grow from its dark depths, with gnarled trunks and twisty roots which jut up at odd angles. Here, a plethora of Pokémon can be found of all sorts of types; Bug, Flying, Grass, Water -- even some Poison types call this ethereal swamp their home. The sun is seemingly always shining here. Named for the Mythical Pokémon Celebi, there is a legend that this area thrives so beautifully in such an otherwise dark and murky place due to the influence of the Time Travel Pokémon, and that causing harm to the sacred swamp will result in bad fortune. Locals often bring offerings of food in respect to the land and to Celebi, hoping for blessings and good favor, and even perhaps a chance to meet Celebi itself. Please reply in SpringGreen.
Irwin was on an adventure. A hike through a swamp, or as much of an hike as could be managed with so little land and so much water.
They wore bright rain boots for the occasion, but that’ll only get you so far in a wetland.

It was quiet a distance from Castelia. While the city’s lake front was beautiful and the Casteliacones delicious, Irwin had originally come from a town surrounded by nature.
The tall buildings and concrete streets of the city held no interest for them. If anything, they were draining, and could only be tolerated for so long before it was time for another vacation.

For Taro, the city was all they had known prior. The soft, crunchy ground here was trickier to waddle through. The stunky stumbled over some large roots and looked up at the sky.
There was sun. There was so much sun! Seemed like it was forever cloudy in Castelia, who’s cold but easy to walk on paths were currently being sorely missed by a certain skunk Pokémon.

A nearby shrub rustles sharply as Carrot jumped from it. She ran quickly past Taro, climbed up a large tree root, jump off the end, did a quick lap around Irwin and ran back to Taro.
Carrot gave Taro a quick nuzzle. A sort of abrupt check-in to say, "I’m doing good. You doing good? There’s so much to see!" Taro’s never one to worry others.
Instead, Taro replied by commencing to give Carrot a large, friendly lick across the face. Carrot quickly realized she would be fairly drenched if one were to remain stationary as this lick panned out,
so she instead quickly bolted off into the swamp.

Carrot ran again past Irwin, but this time stopped and turned to examine a flower. The quickest way to learn anything is to immediately engage, so Carrot shoved her face right into it.
Irwin quickly ran over and pulled her out. The flower was probably harmless enough, but there’s a great deal difference between your home woods and new woods.
That is, at home you knew the trees and the plants and the names of things. What wild Pokémon to expect, what areas were safe and which ones were best avoided.

Here, these trees are all strangers and these plants are all mysteries and who knows which creatures lurk hidden underneath the dark water.


EDIT: Changed Eevee's name.
__________________

-Irwin★ (They/Them)
Fizzy Bubbles Profile

Last edited by Skunkaru; 03-21-2018 at 12:09 PM.
Skunkaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:13 AM   #272
134
Not gonna fight you.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The end of the line.
Posts: 946



Le Marais Sacré de Celebi



[ Skunkaru ]


It's a sunny day. It's always sunny here, really -- that's what the locals say, anyway. You're not from around here, and it's sort of obvious just by looking at you, not that there's anyone around. Taro isn't exactly in familiar territory, and the Stunky struggles, insofar as such a good natured creature can struggle with anything. Carrot though, well, she loves this, doesn't she? It's all fun in games, though, until someone gets stuck in the mud. Which happens in 3, 2, 1...

There's a wet suction sound as the Eevee lands on a patch of earth that's softer and wetter than it initially appears, and her furry little body sinks into the depths right up to about her haunches. That's no good -- someone's going to need a bath when you get home. You and Taro have only just taken note of the predicament, and Carrot had just begun to formulate her next move, when the ground under her bubbles up wetly, and she pops out of the sinkhole with force, hitting the shallow water with a splash. Well, that's abnormal.

Peering into the slowly filling cavity left behind by her body, trying to figure out what on earth could turn the Evolution Pokemon into an adorable projectile, you recoil on instinct when the mud itself seems to open its eyes, two beady black orbs staring up at you in the muck. The ground bubbles again, and the slimy brown liquid begins to trickle away, revealing silver-white, translucent skin. Tiny droplets of mud mist the air as four antennae spring up from their previous slick-backed position.


The slimy, muddy Goomy looks at you with a placid expression. It seems Carrot might have accidentally collapsed its burrow in the mud, not that it seems very upset. After a moment, it apparently decides you're not a threat, because it turns its back on you and slithers back into the shallow hole. As it scoops up a mouthful of mud, only to spit it out just over the edge of the pit, you realize it's digging a fresh den.

What will you do?



134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:02 PM   #273
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様
 
morningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ultra Space
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post


morningstar

Upon hearing your answer, Ben gave a meaningful smile. His face completely lit up and changed in excitement upon realizing that you were willing to help him. As his Cleffa danced around with Croquette, he seemed to be deep in thought --- trying to pinpoint exactly where there was a river anywhere within the territory of the castle. With him thinking, you took the chance to introduce yourself. He smiled, reaching forward for your hand which you offered politely. He gave it a small kiss, grinning to himself.

"Athena, what a beautiful name... fitting for the stunning goddess that I've been blessed with on this day." You wanted to chuckle, he certainty was a charmer if nothing else. You couldn't help but feel flattered at his kind words, they felt genuine, not just simply sweet murmurs to get you buttered up and more willing to help him. He sat back on the floor, placing a hand on his chin while he wrapped himself back into his thoughts. He was murmuring to himself, looking ahead while seeing nothing. He sighed deeply, trying to scan his thoughts for the visual image of a river.

"Say, Treasure?" He asked aloud, causing the Cleffa to turn. "Did we pass by water on the way up here?" The Cleffa looked down, before chattering excitedly to herself and running out the door and down the hallway. You could hear the small thuds of her body climbing down the stairs in a rush. Ben slowly stood, chuckling to himself and calling loudly.

"Does that mean yes?" He smiled at you once again, gesturing towards the door. "Well, we should probably get going. She has a mind of her own when it comes to stuff like this." He quickly rushed out the door, not waiting for your reply. You can hear his louder footsteps running down the stairs, followed by some giggling and a muffled. "Cleff!" coming from Treasure as she spots her master. "Come're you!" Ben called in a light tone, laughing all the while as he tried to grab his Cleffa before she got too far ahead of him.

You should probably chase that silly duo down the stairs, what do you do?



Ben grabbed her hand and placed his lips gently on it in a rather gentlemanly gesture. Athena laughed nervously. It wasn't that she was unfamiliar with the gesture, Kalosians tended to be rather affectionate, but she was still trying to wrap her head around how strange her day was so far. Treasure hunting did seem fun, and maybe she could find something useful to her Pokemon. Ben seemed genuine, and Croquette was getting along great with his Pokemon.

"Pi, pi, to ge pi~" Croquette sang as he danced with the Cleffa, Treasure. Athena watched fondly as she waited for Ben to think of where to start. He addressed his baby Pokemon, who immediately ran out of the room and through the dilapidated castle. Athena winced as she heard the Cleffa bumping down the stairs. She knew Cleffa were strange Pokemon, said to come from space. She wondered if that gave Treasure some kind of ability to sense water. Or maybe the little one was just more observant than her trainer.

"Let's go Croquette," Athena knelt and let her Togepi jump into her arms. She followed Ben out of the room, careful to not step on any nails or precarious looking floorboards. She made wary eye contact with the portraits on the wall once more before the laughter of Ben and Treasure brought her attention back to reality. "Wait for me!" She called as she hurried down the stairs, one arm wrapped tight around Croquette and the other holding the railing.
__________________



morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:22 PM   #274
Skunkaru
Pokemon Trainer
 
Skunkaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post



Le Marais Sacré de Celebi



[ Skunkaru ]


It's a sunny day. It's always sunny here, really -- that's what the locals say, anyway. You're not from around here, and it's sort of obvious just by looking at you, not that there's anyone around. Taro isn't exactly in familiar territory, and the Stunky struggles, insofar as such a good natured creature can struggle with anything. Carrot though, well, she loves this, doesn't she? It's all fun in games, though, until someone gets stuck in the mud. Which happens in 3, 2, 1...

There's a wet suction sound as the Eevee lands on a patch of earth that's softer and wetter than it initially appears, and her furry little body sinks into the depths right up to about her haunches. That's no good -- someone's going to need a bath when you get home. You and Taro have only just taken note of the predicament, and Carrot had just begun to formulate her next move, when the ground under her bubbles up wetly, and she pops out of the sinkhole with force, hitting the shallow water with a splash. Well, that's abnormal.

Peering into the slowly filling cavity left behind by her body, trying to figure out what on earth could turn the Evolution Pokemon into an adorable projectile, you recoil on instinct when the mud itself seems to open its eyes, two beady black orbs staring up at you in the muck. The ground bubbles again, and the slimy brown liquid begins to trickle away, revealing silver-white, translucent skin. Tiny droplets of mud mist the air as four antennae spring up from their previous slick-backed position.


The slimy, muddy Goomy looks at you with a placid expression. It seems Carrot might have accidentally collapsed its burrow in the mud, not that it seems very upset. After a moment, it apparently decides you're not a threat, because it turns its back on you and slithers back into the shallow hole. As it scoops up a mouthful of mud, only to spit it out just over the edge of the pit, you realize it's digging a fresh den.

What will you do?



Carrot wanted to see every part of this strange new land as quickly as possible, but the wind flowing through her fur was abruptly stopped by a soft plump. The mud had swallowed the Eevee right up to her chin. The swamp was suddenly quieter, and Irwin realized this was due to the absence of the soft pitter-patter of Carrot’s paws. Taro caught up with Irwin and presented a questioning, “Phtph?” Irwin shared a concerned glance and began calling out Carrot’s name. Carrot replied with a mewl just to indicate her location, but was not concerned about current circumstance. She tried wiggling a little bit to best figure out how to escape the mud prison she’d been stuck in. Following the Eevee’s cry, Taro spotted Carrot’s tail sticking up out of the wet Earth. “Pht!” Taro pointed.
“Oh there you-” There was a short rumble and suddenly Carrot was in the air. "...Are?" Irwin and Taro's eyes followed the Eevee as she flew overhead in a perfect bow shape. She returned with a splash, but the water did little to help with the mud.

>>A wild Grimer appeared!

Oh wait no, that was just Carrot. Irwin and Taro ran over but halted when they saw Carrot’s expression. Angry eyes were the only discernible feature visible under all the sloppy mud. She marched forward right between Irwin and Taro, whose watched the Eevee. Carrot shook her back leg, but her paw was only free for a moment before new muck oozed over it. Carrot angrily sat and began wiping off her face while Irwin and Taro were grateful for the Eevee's safety. A bubble rose out of the mud and popped, which drew the duo's attention back to the Eevee-shaped crevice. Was something moving in there? They leaned in and saw another sentient mud pile. The creature turned around and yawned. The ground bubbled around it, causing the mud to wash away. Irwin pulled out their Pokédex:

Goomy. The Soft Tissue Pokémon. Dragon Type.

The Goomy started shoveling mud out of the pit. “Oh, I think you collapsed their burrow, Carrot.” Carrot snorted back. Some mud fell off of the Eevee’s ear onto her face. Taro waded into the mud and began digging in order to help the Goomy rebuild. Irwin almost reached out to stop the Stunky, but gave up midway and just accepted that today was going to be a messy day. The mud Taro shoveled slide back into place. “Phth!” Shouted Taro in surprise. How does one move this stuff? The Goomy spat some mud to the side and Taro realized they just need to relocate the mud farther away. So Taro began digging with such ferocity that the mud was flung out of the burrow. Irwin moved out of the way just in time. Taro stopped to check the effectiveness of this new strategy and realized it worked! Now Taro could really help this Goomy with construction. Irwin considered assisting, but the burrow was so small that even trying to approach it would cause more damage than help. Instead, Irwin sat on the thick roots of a mangrove tree and supervised. Carrot was nearby and continued to grumpily wash herself.
__________________

-Irwin★ (They/Them)
Fizzy Bubbles Profile
Skunkaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:55 PM   #275
Naru
Give me everything I want
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 556
Snope

Seeing your Togepi cry was a sight that you didn't want to see today, well, it was a sight you never wanted to see. You could feel yourself getting frustrated, your composure wavering as you looked at your companions fallen body on the soft grass. The quiet whimpers that it made were enough to make your blood boil, and you could sense the same quiet resolve in the way Meringue glared at the Munchlax upon you picking it back up. The Togepi stood on the grass, looking like a dwarf in comparison to the gluttonous beast that stood before you. You did your best to assure your companion that you would do whatever you could to get it out of harm's way if the battle got too heated, and this only seemed to make your companion's resolve grow.

Meringue lept forward with it's best mimic battle cry (not that that was much of anything coming out of it's small egg body), charging forward and unleashing a massive blast of psychic energy at the gluttonous monster that had stolen your berries. The Munchlax stumbled backwards, falling onto the soft grass that it had forced your Togepi to stumble onto moments before.

"Munch!" It shouted out, jerking itself back onto it's feet before waggling it's plump stubby fingers like a Metronome. All of the sudden it's mouth flew open, unleashing a barrage of Bubbles at your unsuspecting Togepi. As one popped in Meringue's face, it felt itself becoming sluggish --- it seems that the bubbles have lowered it's speed.

Both Pokemon are still looking pretty upright, what will Makoto do next?


morningstar

Following the duo down the stairs, a lasting faith in your heart that they were both as genuine as they seemed and not the type to suddenly turn around and stab you in the back or anything. As you approached the staircase, you could already see Ben near the bottom, hands extended while he tried to wrangle his straying Cleffa. You could hear his small grunts and murmurs of 'come 'er you' as he tried his best to get her back in his arms. As soon as she was back in his arms, she pointed excitedly towards the throne room, as if implying that was the way to go.

"You want us to go deeper in the castle? Are you sure?" Ben asked, looking down at his Cleffa in his arms as you followed with your adorable Togepi in yours. The Cleffa puffed out her cheeks angrily, insisting that this was the right way to go. She huffed out a loud "Clef-a!" rather matter-of-factly causing Ben to sigh and rub her head.

"Yeah alright, you're right, you've never steered me wrong before." He looked back at you before walking in the direction that Treasure was leading the two of you. Upon arriving at the throne room, you noticed it was extremely spacious with a large chunk broken from the wall behind the throne. However, Treasure was pointing towards the right side of the room --- which seemingly didn't have an easy way of getting to. Ben looked down at his Cleffa, before walking towards the throne with the intent of going outside. She groaned out loudly, kicking wildly in Ben's arms before freeing herself and running to the right wall.

"Cleff!" She called, pointing towards the cracked and decaying wall with insistence. This was the way they had to go, she demanded it. Ben sighed, crossing his arms and looking at her.

"Look, if it's outside there's a way out right over there. We can walk around." Cleffa shook her head rapidly, beginning to jump up and down while shouting out like she was throwing a tantrum. Ben looked at you and sighed, "Sorry, sometimes she-"

He was cut off by the sound of wood snapping, followed by a loud scream from Treasure as she went crashing through the decaying floorboards. Ben rushed over to the spot where she had fallen through, looking down the darkened hole and trying to spot his Cleffa.

"Treasure?!" He called, shoving his hand down the hole hoping to reach her. There was no response, and Ben seemingly couldn't reach the Cleffa. You wondered how far the poor thing could have fallen. "Oh god." Murmured Ben, looking around for an answer to his prayers. He quickly turned to you, pulling out his map. "There's some stairs at the other end of the castle, I'm going to head down there!" He pushed the map into your hands and took off.

You can follow Ben and help save Treasure, or exit through that hole and find the treasure yourself. What do you do?

Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.