UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Swoobat Lillian's Medical Camp

In the volcanic area of Volcanic Mountain, a trainer has created vine in one of the few trees unharmed in the area. His name is Blaze, and he actually quite likes it here in the hot climate. He makes his base spick and span, and for now, only he lives inside. However, soon, he will add more to this, allowing his entire team to have a floor to themselves.

Floor 1

Floor 2

Credits to Escalion for the pictures!

RP is open!

Last edited by Emi; 04-09-2016 at 06:19 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
Emi

Decorations!!!

Desks:
1 White Glass Table

Chair:
4 White Pretty Chairs

Mats:
1 Spikes Mat

Misc:
Tropical Plant
1 Vanilla Vanillish Statue
1 Chocolate Vanillish Statue
1 Strawberry Vanillish Statue

Last edited by Emi; 12-19-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #3
Emi

Mailbox

Your FB account

Last edited by Arnold; 12-05-2012 at 05:48 AM.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
Emi

Journal

Blaze's FB Timeline

To help unconfuse any temporal discontinuities, I have constructed a timeline that would allow you to understand how things go in the FB universe of me(soon with links):

Spoiler: show
Code:
IMPORTANT EVENTS: 
Marche's evolution
Surgei's evolution
Lemon Drop's evolution

Earliest

Early FB Bar events leading to Surgei's evolution

Whale Island adventure

Battle with Darkrai(found in sig under Graveler)

Battle with uhhhhhh(found in sig under Lopunny)

Battle with Yuki(found in sig under Lopunny)

Battle with Tyoyo(found in sig under Yanmega)

Cascadia adventure

Phantom Isle adventure

Cloud Garden adventure

Events at FB bar leading to Lemon Drop's evolution

Glacial Island adventure

Battle with S_o_S

AR adventure

Events at the FB Nightclub

Events at Base

Latest

Last edited by Emi; 05-19-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #5
Emi

Teamates: Interactions and locations

Marche(Graveler): Marche is Blaze's first Pokemon, and has been his most trusted companion since the day they first met. While Blaze is rash and sometimes quite impulsive, Marche is like a foil for him, being calm and rational about things. He obsesses quite a bit over Blaze's safety, especially given certain events that stunted his health while they were adventuring. He believes that he was destined into becoming a paladin to protect the people he loves, and takes those principles to heart, never erring from them. He evolved into Graveler after coming to the realization that he was confusing pride for fighting for others, and he evolved to come to the aid of his dear friend Lemon Drop.

Location: He is currently in two zones: Cloud Garden and Phantom Isle

Teamates:

Lemon Drop: Marche is quite friendly with Lemon Drop, especially after adventuring together twice already and having been put in at least two situations where he had to save her. Her bubbly demeanor is quite the balm for Marche even if he is having a terrible day, and whenever he goes exploring, he makes sure to get a gift for her.

Surgei: Marche has warmed up a little bit to Surgei after seeing him rush to the aid of Lemon Drop, but he still doesn't enjoy the criticism he gets from Surgei about his beliefs, though it has toned down some.

Hades: Marche absoluetly does not trust Hades. He believes that Blaze having this Shuppet will inevitably lead to harming Blaze, despite Blaze's protests to the contrary. He watches Hades closely, and has become troubled at Hade's breakdown in demeanor.

Black Dynamite: Marche does not agree with Black Dynamite's beliefs that Pokemon are oppressed by trainers, and doesn't agree with the apparent laxness of Black Dynamite's commitment towards Blaze.

Farseer: Marche has not had a lot of time to interact with Farseer, due to him being in the Daycare for a while.

Static Shock: Marche knows that Static Shock has had a lot to deal with the translator device that Blaze developed, but aside from that, doesn't know too much about him.

Vesuvius: Marche believes that Vesuvius's unhealthy playful nature will get Blaze hurt, and so adamantly tries to avoid contact with Vesuvius.

Ritz: Marche and Ritz are good friends, especially since they share a common interest in things such as magic. Marche believes that Ritz has a little magic hidden away in her, and wonders if he could learn something like Cure to further help Blaze.

Daisy: Marche does not enjoy the overly above everyone else attitude that Daisy has, especially when she treats him like a servant.

Quartzite: Quartzite believes that he is the best because of his appearance, and this aggrevated Marche because it was the exact thing he had to defeat in order to better himself. Unfortunately nothing Marche could do would ever change Quartzite's mind.

Millennium: No one really knows about Millenium because he is so quiet all the time.

Francesco: Marche is a little wary about Francesco's advice, but he hopes that he will get Blaze to come out of his shell a little bit.

Remilia: Remilia hasn't interacted with any of Blaze's Pokemon as of yet.

Last edited by Emi; 05-20-2013 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Adding Marche in
Old 05-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #6
Emi

RP RULES AND OTHER VARIOUS MEAN THINGS

Da Rules:

1. Anyone is open to RP here if they wish, but there is a strict 4 person limit at all times. I can be a pretty busy person at times so I do this so I don't forget anything or make mistakes.

2. You can bring as many or as little Pokemon as you want.

3. The ceiling is about big enough to handle a Rhyperior, though it may have a little difficulty getting in.

4. There is a small fish tank, but no Gyarados please. It probably won't be big enough.

5. Have fun!

6. Pokemon will be on rotate in the base, based on if they are in an adventure or in a shop.

RP List:
Missingno. Master
Gemini Spark
(Empty)
(Empty)

Current Pokemon:
Remilia(Woobat)
Farseer(Alomomola)
Ritz(Nosepass)
Vesuvius(Slugma)
Millennium(Ferroseed)

Last edited by Emi; 05-29-2013 at 02:34 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #7
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Volcanic Mountain was generally not the sort of place where extremely unusual sights were to be expected, but today, there was one right now for anyone who was there to see. An energetic, rapidly spinning purple sphere was flying along the mountainous landscape, happily exclaiming "Koff Koffing!!" Following close behind was a grey Scolipede with red eyes, running at full gallop. On its back, a 22-year-old man, holding out a Poké Ball.

"Pepperspray, return!" exclaimed Keith for what felt like the millionth time. And, for what felt like the millionth time, the beam of light that flew forth from the ball's button narrowly missed the hyperactive Koffing. Resisting the urge to swear under his breath, Keith made another attempt... and this time, the beam hit its target, sucking Pepperspray back into his Poké Ball.

Keith, as well as the Meowth on his shoulder, sighed in relief. "Tank Arceus fer dat," Meowth stated as the Scolipede came to a stop. "I don't tink Salazar could've run fer much longer."

"Yeah, you're right," nodded Keith as he hopped off the Scolipede's back. Salazar, the grey Scolipede, was panting heavily. "That took a lot out of you, didn't it, Salazar?"

"Scol... Scol..." panted Salazar, nodding slowly.

"Right, well, take a rest in your Poké Ball for now," Keith stated as he withdrew the Bug/Poison-type. "See, Meowth, it's times like these where Vernon comes in handy," he added.

"Why don't we take a rest somewheres?" suggested Meowth. "We've been out under da hot sun all day."

"True," nodded Keith. "It's been a scorcher today, hasn't it?" He looked around, and noticed a strangely lush and leafy tree not far from where they were, and immediately started to make his way over to it, intent on keeping cool in the shade. However, as he got closer, he could see that someone had made their Secret Base up in the branches.

"Huh. Well, whaddya know," Meowth remarked as he noticed this. "Wat say we go and see who lives here, huh?" he asked his trainer.

"Anything beats baking out here in this heat," Keith replied as he climbed up the vine and knocked on the door.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #8
Emi

A visitor appears! Keith and Meowth!

Perched atop a windowsill looking out from Blaze's secret base was a Woobat. This Woobat was named Remilia, and she wasn't just any Woobat. She was a vampire as well, and so when she looked down at the scene that had just occurred, she became very interested in the boy with the coyboy hat and his Meowth. It was in her nature to be interested in these things because this was as much her home as it was Blaze's, and she silently used her CONFUSION attack to open the latch on Blaze's window and fly out just as Keith and his Meowth were climbing the vine to get into Blaze's secret base. She was truly stealthy as any real predator would be, and she flew behind Keith as he got to the door and knocked. She expected Blaze to answer, but she figured that a little welcome would be in order. She flies in front of Keith's face....

"Oh? Well, hello there! It isn't often that we have any visitors to our little place. I must introduce myself see, my name is Remilia Scarlet. Now that I think of it, I think I might have seen you at one point. I don't quite remember though. Welcome to Blaze's Secret Base! Well, it is also mine as well. Blaze hasn't arrived yet, but I'm sure he will. He will just love the renovations as well. Come in!"

Remilia opened the door into the Secret Base, which immediately led into the kitchen, where a Nosepass was busy making something on the stove. "Remilia! We weren't supposed to let anyone in yet!""Awww, don't be a party pooper! It should be alright. Have the men finished the renovations?"
"No, I don't think so yet. They should be done soon I think. Are you sure Blaze was OK with this? He usually doesn't make big purchases like this anymore..."
"Oh sure, Blaze will be just fine with it. And if it is monetary value he is worried about, once my mansion gets back in order he will have so much money he won't know what to do with it!"

Remilia then turned and looked at the Meowth. "I haven't seen one of these! I wonder what you are!" She pulls out Blaze's Pokedex using her telekinesis. Most psychic types wouldn't be able to handle it, but her CONFUSION was more than adequate for the job...especially since she wasn't the average Woobat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Scanning...scanning...scanning...match found!

Meowth, the Scratch Cat Pokemon. It is nocturnal in nature. If it spots something shiny, its eyes glitter brightly.
"A Meowth huh? Not as cool as a Sneasel. I'm sure Patchy would enjoy it, but...not my thing." Remilia floated by the fish tank, where an Alomomola looked upon the group. He had just gotten his translator, though it was a little incomplete in places. "Oh, Remilia! Hello! It is nice to see you again! And you brought company....ah! I know you! You are the trainer of Hermione and Serverus! Or no...it was Scorpius. I remember now! How are they doing again? It has been so long. Remilia floated down to a white table in front of the fishtank, and looked at Keith. "Well come! Sit down. I'll get some tea brewing.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #9
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith stood by the door on which he had just knocked, waiting for the Base's owner to answer... and then a Woobat popped up right in his face. Though Keith seemed remarkably unfazed by this, Meowth exclaimed loudly in shock and surprise. The Woobat then proceeded to speak to them, and in human language, too, much to Keith's surprise. Luna, his Swoobat, talked to him often, of course, but she used telepathy- this Woobat was actually speaking human language. She introduced herself as Remilia, and immediately, Keith recalled that one time at the Nightclub, where the vampire's antics had caused a minor stir. As he had already started to suspect, the base belonged to Blaze. "Nice to formally meet you, Remilia," Keith said to the Woobat/vampire. "The name's Keith. Keith Masters." Before he could introduce Meowth, however, Remilia opened the door and led them inside. After briefly exchanging words with a Nosepass, she psychically lifted Blaze's Pokédex and scanned Meowth with it. Though Meowth had remained silent, he looked somewhat indignant as Remilia dismissed him as not being as cool as a Sneasel.

"Whaddaya mean, not as cool as a Sneasel, huh? Wat's dat supposed ta mean?" demanded Meowth.

"Meowth, calm down," said Keith. Before Meowth could retort to this, however, the translator device belonging to an Alomomola started up, and the Water-type greeted the guests, recognizing Keith as Hermione and Scorpius's trainer. "They're doing fine," Keith replied. "Still going strong. You're... Farseer, right?"

"Yeah, I remember youse," Meowth nodded as he jumped off Keith's shoulder and approached the tank. "And you'll probably be glad ta know dat Keith got rid o' dat stinkin' Slakoth," he added, an unpleasant look on his face at the very memory of Narcissa- a Slakoth who had briefly been under Keith's ownership. She was lazy- even by Slakoth standards- and had zero respect for anyone.

Keith, meanwhile, took a Poké Ball off his belt and enlarged it. "Hey," he said to Remilia and Farseer. "I don't suppose Blaze would mind if I brought out a Pokémon?" he asked. "I doubt he'd mind with this one, she's no troublemaker. Shelley, come on out!" he exclaimed as he tossed the ball into the air, unleashing a Torkoal into the room. Shelley glanced around, blushed at the sight of the other Pokémon, and promptly tried to pull her head into her shell. "Now, come on, Shelley," Keith said gently as he knelt down next to the Torkoal. "Why don't you try to get to know some of these guys, huh? Make a few friends?"

At that moment, however, a flash of light issued from another one of Keith's Poké Balls, and the purple sphere from before rematerialized, spinning rapidly in midair as it zoomed around the room.

"And this is Pepperspray, my Koffing," Keith sighed, not feeling up to trying to withdraw him again. "He's a tad energetic."

Pepperspray flew around the room like a large, purple, gaseous, floating pinball, and stopped short right in front of Remilia. "Hiiii!" Pepperspray exclaimed energetically. "I'm Pepperspray I'm a Koffing you're a Woobat I know you're a Woobat I've seen Woobat before and you are one but I don't know your name- OOH A FISH TANK!" he exclaimed, flying away from Remilia and now addressing Farseer. "You're in the fish tank you're a Water-type I don't know what kind you are well OK I do but I don't know the name well OK I think I might it's Alomolomo no wait it's Alomomomomo no no that's not right is it Alomomola no that can't be right WAIT I THINK IT IS RIGHT and I'm Pepperspray I'm a Koffing- OOH A NOSEPASS!"

"Heh," chuckled Keith as he watched his Koffing zip over to the Rock-type. "It's like Lily's days as a Venonat all over again." Then he spoke to Remilia and Farseer. "Sorry about that," he said to them. "Like I said, he's a tad energetic."

"Understatement o' da century," stated Meowth. "He's like dat Rotom Marion's got, 'cept I tink Gadget actually gots sometin' of an attention span." Keith couldn't help but chuckle at this.

Meanwhile, Shelley stood next to her trainer, still trying to hide in her shell, feeling a little overwhelmed by the different Pokémon around her. She wasn't about to approach anyone on her own- she was much too shy for that. If anyone wanted to interact with her, they had to make the first move.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:42 AM   #10
Emi

Accident in the Kitchen!

(OoC: I've noticed that Staggering colors looks pretty crappy. One color should do it.)

Remilia was not truly concerned about how she spoke. Did she find it odd that she could communicate with both people and Pokemon? Not really. She figured that it was just part of being transformed into a Pokemon that she could do such things. So, she just naturally talked to both people and Pokemon like it was common. She noted as Keith was talking to her that his name was Keith Masters...if she had hands she would have written that down, but sadly that time had passed for her and for a while at least she was to stay a Woobat. It did slightly depress her that she had to stay this way, and she longed for a way to remain on two feet for at least a good amount of time and not just a day's worth of time. Or, a night's worth.

Keith had asked if Blaze would mind if he brought out a Pokemon. "Oh no, that should be no matter at all. There can be as many as thirteen Pokemon in here at one time if the game is all here together...or at least that is what Blaze says. I'm number fourteen I think, I never realized that Blaze owned so many Pokemon." Remilia looked a little distant at that, like it was some detail that unfortunately she had missed. Meowth was talking to Farseer in the fish tank about a certain Slakoth, another Pokemon Remilia had not heard of, but she didn't take the time to look it up. "Oh, so that rotten Slakoth IS gone. I had heard rumors but it is good to see they are true. I never met someone as rude and demanding as Narcissa was." Remilia took the time now to fly over to Ritz, the Nosepass, and sit down in front of her. "Hey Ritz, do you mind making some thistle tea for our guest?" "Yeah, no problem. How much should I make?" "A teapot should be fine. I figure that I might be drinking a lot of tea today." Remilia then flapped away, and noticed that Keith had brought out his Pokemon. It was an odd looking one to Remilia, looking like a big black shell, before she saw an orange head pop out. Picking up the Pokedex, she scanned this one as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Torkoal, the Coal Pokemon. It burns coal inside its shell for energy. It blows out black soot if it is endangered.
Remilia flew down when she heard the last part, mostly because she didn't want soot going everywhere in the Base. Blaze had left the Base in her charge, and she had to show him that she could be a proper hostess like she was before. "Well, hello there Torkoal. You're name is Shelley now? Come and sit, there is some tea...whoa!" Suddenly, a large purple ball of something flew past Remilia, nearly causing her to spin out, and as she tried to get a lock on him, he flew right in front of her face. He was speaking a lot of jargon, and was doing it so quickly that Remilia could not understand a word he said, and thankfully, in all of five seconds, he flew off towards Farseer. Remilia looked at Keith with exasperated eyes. She hated these kind of people. "A tad energetic? That is probably a gross misuse of the understatment. I think yours is broken. Maybe ate a little bit too much of the sunshine on the way here." Pepperspray flew from Farseer then, and towars Ritz. She was lighting a fire on the stove with her FIRE PUNCH because the starter had broken, but Pepperspray had zipped over while she was doing it. She jumped and the fire on her fist caught a little bit of the gases from Pepperspray.

BOOOOOOM!!!!

Smoke filled the base then, and Remilia was not prepared for this kind of accident. She didn't even know what it was, but when she flew over to Ritz, she found she was surely KOed. "Hey Ritz, wake up! Snap out of it!" "Bleblelbeoavaverg." "Oh boy. This isn't good. I got to get all this smoke out....and I don't know how to do it aww man. Blazey-kun is going to be so mad when he gets here. What to do...what to do..." While Remilia was stressing out over this, a Ferroseed had come in the middle of the panic and rolled over to Shelley. "... ... ... ... ... Hello. My name is Millennium."
Old 05-21-2013, 08:03 AM   #11
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Farseer seemed satisfied by the knowledge that Keith had gotten rid of "that rotten Slakoth". "Yeah, she was apparently da laziest Slakoth Keith had ever seen, too," Meowth stated. "He says most Slakoth, while dey're all pretty lazy, most o' dem will at least get food fer demselves. Narcissa just barked orders at anyone nearby," he scowled.

Remilia flew down to meet Shelley, and at the sight of someone approaching her, the Torkoal blushed and tried to hide her face, but looked at the Woobat as she was addressing her. However, when Pepperspray emerged from his ball, Shelley was freaked out and went back to hiding in her shell. Keith gave Remilia an apologetic look as she remarked that his assessment of the Koffing as "a tad energetic" was a gross understatement. Before he could reply, however, an explosion sounded. Keith wheeled around to see smoke filling up the kitchen. "What the fu-" he began as Remilia flew in to check on the Nosepass. Pepperspray, however, looked positively thrilled by the plume of smoke.

"OOOOH SMOKE!" the Koffing exclaimed with glee as he opened his mouth and started to inhale the smoke. "I like smoke it's a tasty treat for me to eat Koffing like me can eat garbage and poison gases and I like poison gases and this isn't poison gases but it still tastes good it tastes like burnt and it has a smoky flavor to it and I like that flavor it almost tastes like poison gas but it's different somehow and did I just eat all the smoke wow I ate all the smoke I'm a glutton- OOOH A NOSEPASS!" he exclaimed as he zipped over to Ritz. The smoke was all gone thanks to the Koffing's efforts, but it was clear Pepperspray hadn't realized that the Nosepass had been rendered unconscious. "You're a Nosepass I wanted to meet you before but you did that thing where you made fire and then you jumped and then everything was all BOOOM and then there was the smoke hey that means you made the smoke did you make the smoke for me to eat how did you know I like to eat smoke you really are a good cook I didn't know Nosepass made good cooks but then again my trainer's Weedle is an excellent cook and you're really quiet for some reason- OOH A WOOBAT! Wait I met you before you're the Woobat I met and I'm Pepperspray I'm a Koffing but I met you before and you already know that- OOH A FERROSEED!" As Pepperspray went over to talk rapidly to the Ferroseed, however, Keith grabbed him in mid-flight.

"Pepperspray, why don't you calm down a little bit, huh?" Keith suggested.

"Calm down what do you mean calm down I am calm I'm always calm except for when I'm not but this is calm for me what do you mean I don't know what you mean I'm being calm-" Pepperspray's words were cut off as Keith returned the Koffing to his Poké Ball.

Meanwhile, the Ferroseed made his way over to Shelley, and after staying silent for a moment, introduced himself as Millennium. Shelley slowly and shyly pulled her head out of her shell and looked at the Ferroseed. After a moment, she smiled at him, then nudged Keith's leg with her head.

"Hmm? Wha- Oh," Keith stated as he noticed this. He knelt down next to his Torkoal and said to Millennium, "This here is Shelley. Don't be offended if she doesn't say anything to you, OK? None of her teammates have ever heard her say anything, ever."

Shelley nodded, apparently in agreement with her trainer, and emitted a small puff of white smoke from her shell, which floated down in front of Millennium, and formed itself into a smiley face, which held for several seconds before vanishing. She was still smiling, but she looked somewhat nervous, as though unsure what sort of reaction the Ferroseed would have to her. Indeed, she was seized with a sudden desire to pull herself right back into her shell and abandon the attempt at socializing altogether, but she willed herself to not act on it. Not yet, anyway.

Meanwhile, Keith had produced two more Poké Balls, and sent out a Weedle and a Skorupi. Both of them materialized next to the fish tank, and Hermione was the first one to notice the Alomomola within. "Oh, hello, Farseer, nice to see you again," Hermione greeted him. "Scorpius, remember Farseer?"

"Oh, yeah, I've seen you before," the Skorupi grinned. "Hermione told me you're the one what convinced her to tell me how she feels about me. I gotta say... I owe you one for that," he said as he gave a glance at Hermione, unable to stop smiling.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #12
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
{Special thanks to MarbleZone for allowing me to cameo his rogue Druddigon! =D}

"G- stop it! Okay, now I'm starting to think you're not just doing that to clean Aisa off me!"
"Snee sneeee!"
"Ow, ow, let go, Leila!"

A boy walking through the jungle near Volcanic Mountain was getting annoyed by his Sneasel's cleaning habits involving his hair getting Venipede scent thanks to Aisa nibbling on it earlier and tried to take Leila off his shoulders and into his arms, but she dug her claws into Hyrem's skull and wasn't about to relent. Laika, his loyal Poochyena, walked close by, occasionally checking out whatever smelled interesting before returning to his human. "You know, I don't get why you even bother cleaning my hair when Aisa's just going to mess it up all over again. ...All right, eventually she's going to learn to stop crawling up to my head, but until then you'll just have to deal with it!" Leila simply gave a tight hug around her trainer's forehead before she resumed licking Aisa saliva off his head, very insistent on doing her job.

Suddenly, Laika smelled something off, and he started growling at the trees, his fur standing on end. "Hm, Laika? What is it, boy?" Before he could answer, a large blue and red creature was on top of Hyrem, pinning him to the ground and knocking Leila off in the process. The boy knew what it was. It was a Druddigon.

And it wasn't Sarkhan.

Leila tried blowing an Icy Wind its way to get its attention, but the savage dragon had all sorts of Strength in it and threw Hyrem's body into Leila then ran towards them for another pin. Laika was on top of things though and quickly ran in to Bite the Druddigon's tail, causing it to stop and try to shake Laika off. Good job, Laika! he thought as he reached for his Dragon Ball and threw it to unleash Sarkhan, his own Druddigon. "Sarkhan, go show your wild kin just how much stronger you are than it!"

Sarkhan nodded and ran toward it just as it had slammed Laika to the ground with its Poison Tail, knocking the wind out of him with its Sheer Force. "Laika!" Hyrem cried out as Sarkhan picked up speed and Leila watched. The other Druddigon noticed Sarkhan and readied itself before locking claws with him. It looked like Sarkhan was winning the Strength battle due to being stronger and having Rough Skin to mess with the other one, but it suddenly turned the tides with a strong Sucker Punch to the gut. Sarkhan's entire body was then surprisingly lifted into the air and tossed against another tree, making him slow to get up as a result. "No, Sarkhan!" Hyrem called out to another of his Pokemon out of concern. Just how strong was this Druddigon!?

Before there was time to wonder, it took another potshot at Sarkhan with an Iron Tail, forcing him to stay down. Leila tried using Ice Barrier to protect everyone from this Druddigon, but she was too distracted by the Glare the wild Druddigon gave her and was grabbed by the dragon's claws. Laika saw the trouble everyone was in and tried a Double Team before moving in with a Poison Fang. The wild Druddigon ended up wasting his Crush Claw attacks on the clones he summoned and he was able to reach out and sink his fangs into the dragon's arm. This time, Druddigon simply shrugged off the attack like it was nothing and threw the Poochyena against another tree. Hyrem could hardly believe it; was his team actually going to lose to this rampaging beast? Leila tried to struggle free of its grip, but it was just too strong.

Laika saw Leila and Hyrem's peril and growled even fiercer. He even Howled in order to get the wild Druddigon's attention. He wasn't going to give up, not when everyone else could be dragon food. He needed to keep fighting. For his master, for his friends, and especially for Leila. As he Howled even more, he was suddenly engulfed in a bright light. Hyrem saw this and was beside himself. "Laika... is this what I think it is...?" Laika's body grew bigger, his howl matured, and when his body stopped glowing Hyrem could see the black and grey patches of fur were different. There was also small marks of fur below his eyes and his back now sported a black fur. He continued his long Howl as Hyrem's Pokedex, Dexelle, registered the new form:

Mightyena, the Bite Pokemon. It gives effective warnings before it attacks, such as its deep growls and its bristling fur. Their sharp fangs assist them in wounding their opponents with their bites. They often live in packs and will gather parties of 10 adults and sub-adults in order to hunt large prey with efficient teamwork. If a human can be recognized by one as the "pack leader", it will pledge its entire loyalty to that trainer and never disobey them.

As he stopped Howling, the newly-evolved Mightyena growled much fiercer now, set his ears back, bristled the fur on his tail, and bared his fangs at the Druddigon who had attempted to eat Leila. The Druddigon roared back a challenge which Laika speedily accepted by running in for a Tackle that knocked Leila out of the hungry Druddigon's grasp then had plenty of Bite attacks to give it the message. Druddigon wasn't going to take it lying down and raked the Crushing power of his Claw up Laika's belly causing him to yelp in pain and jump off Druddigon's belly.

Then came a silver Metal Claw that slashed right across the dragon's face. It was Sarkhan! He followed that up with a Crunch on the wild Druddigon's shoulder, and he wasn't going to let go, despite all the Scratching the other Druddigon was doing. Finally, with Laika also there with a Bite on its other shoulder, Druddigon knew it was in danger of being brought down so it desperately started retching until it had successfully regurgitated something resembling a Flaaffy corpse which caused Laika to let go due to the nearby stench the half-digested meat was giving off, allowing the wild dragon to get a Crush Claw off on Sarkhan's face causing him to release his jaws as well giving the wild Druddigon the chance to quickly escape and lumber off into the jungle.

Hyrem's dragon and wolf were ready to pursue, but he stopped them: "No guys, let him go! I don't think it'll give us any more trouble." Leila picked herself up, and Hyrem was glad to see that none of his Pokemon were hurt too badly. He then turned to Laika with a smile. "Hey Laika, you were a good boy out there! I'm proud of you for evolving! Come here, lemme give you a HUUUG, hahaha!" Hyrem could barely finish as Laika, now twice as big as he was before, was on him with twice as big a body and was licking his face with twice as big a tongue. Of course, this meant he was twice as hard to get off! "Okay boy, calm down, calm down, haha!" He finally pushed the playful Mightyena off and checked the map. That battle had taken its toll on the three Pokemon, but he unfortunately couldn't see a Pokemon Center for miles! Fortunately, Blaze's base didn't seem too far away, and it looked like all his Pokemon needed was some rest, so Hyrem called Sarkhan back into his Dragon Ball, picked Leila up into his arms (and made sure she didn't get to latch on to his head again, though she grabbed his arms and started to lick them clean, there was just no winning with this Sneasel!), and had Laika lead the way towards Blaze's base.

After a while, they came to a clearing with a few trees near the base of the mountain, and Laika had obviously become a better Odor Sleuth with his evolution because he darted over towards one of the trees which had a single vine dangling from it and started barking to draw attention to it. "All right, you think it's that one?" Hyrem asked his Mightyena, to which he got three playful barks in response, and he could even see Laika pant with excitement. Meeting new faces was always fun for dogs like Laika, though with his new size one had to wonder if the way he normally played would be overwhelming for Blaze and his Pokemon. In any case, Remilia would likely be happy as she'd get to meet Leila, of course, and Amethyst, who Hyrem also brought with him per her request. Hyrem finally got to the tree and tried tugging on the vine to see if that would grab the attention of the occupants inside.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:48 PM   #13
Emi

Enter Hyrem! Tea Time!

The Koffing Pepperspray had caused a massive explosion in the kitchen, and Remilia was particularily stressed out on how to get rid of the smoke. She knew that none of Blaze's Pokemon had Gust, Twister, or Whirlwind. She also knew that it was unlikely that she would be able to blow all the smoke away herself(she blames her small wingspan for this, not a lack of strength). But Surgei was missing and not at the base, so she couldn't ask him either. Blaze was going to be pretty mad if he found his base filled with smoke, but all of a sudden, she saw the Koffing fly by her with his mouth open. She was ready to slam the thing against the wall, something she knew she was easily able to, but then she saw something extraordinary. The smoke was...dissapearing. The Koffing was floating(well, more blasting across the kitchen), and...eating all the smoke! Remilia was so shocked that she pulled out her Pokedex and scanned Pepperspray to see if this was also supported in the Pokedex. While the Pokedex didn't say explicitly that Koffing would eat smoke or other gases, she figured that it was implied that it could do that, especially to replenish itself after exploding. 'Well, I wish I had known that Koffing exploded before asking Ritz to cook anything.' The Koffing was soon done with cleaning the smoke, and Remilia was impressed that something so spastic could actually be so useful. 'It is like a vacuum cleaner. How great is this!' The Koffing then tried flying back and forth between the various Pokemon in the base, before Keith caught the koffing mid-flight and told it so calm down. He then returned it to the Pokeball, keeping the Pokemon inside...though Remilia wondered if it could get out. She could whenever she wanted to, and so Blaze never kept her inside of one. "I must thank you Keith for returning him back to his Pokeball. Might I recommend some tape though? Pokemon can pop out of them at times. My Pokeball...had to be taped in the Cable Club. It kept me inside, at least for a little while." Remilia flew over to Ritz, and found the she was still unconcious. Thinking to herself how her maid would have handled things, she decided that chucking knives at her was not the best plan. She was rock for one. Two, it was dangerous. She might accidentally...well, maybe on purpose if she was feeling a little mischevious, hit Keith, and she didn't want to scare him off. She turned the sink on and used her CONFUSION to lift some water into the air, and released it onto Ritz's face. "PWAHHH DAMMIT NOT THE SLIPRAIN!" Ritz yelled as she got up, and looked around. "Ummm...did I pass out?" "More knocked unconcious. The Pokemon that was responsible for the explosion is gone now." "Oh, okay. It was just bad timing more than anything." "The tea?" "What?" "The tea? Is it ready?" "Oh," said Ritz with a rather ticked off face, "No, I wasn't able to start the tea. I will get on it though." "Thank you."

Meanwhile, Millennium listened to Keith as he explained that Shelley was very concious of anything in general and that no one had ever heard her speak at all. This was familar to Ferroseed, as he was like this himself. Shelley poofed out a puff of smoke in the shape of a smiley face, and Ferroseed looked at it with pleasure, since you really could not tell if he was smiling or not. "So, you are shy aren't you?.......Don't worry about that. I'm the same way." he paused for a bit as he tried to get the words he wanted to say together. It was rare that he talked, so it took a while for him to polish things off. "See, we Ferroseed tend to be more of a stoic and silent type....ummm....and we generally don't socialize. Most Ferroseed live their entire lives without talking to another soul...." he thought for a second, before looking at Shelley. "So, I see where you are coming from...umm...plus we really don't have a face..." Vines suddenly extended from Ferroseed and wrapped themselves around each other, forming...a smiley face? Well, it was kinda a smiley face, but it came out a little distorted, and when Millennium tried to fix it...his vines got stuck. "Oh no....this came out terrible...." He tried to untie his vines, but they refused to move. "Oh dear...."

Keith then released two Pokemon in Hermione and Scorpious, and then appeared right next to the fish tank. Farseer noticed both of them and smiled. He had a thing for romance and love, and seeing them happy together made him happy as well. "Hey, it is not a problem Scorpious. One should never let their feelings be unheard. That is just...wrong for the human experience. I heard that you guys were going strong from your trainer, and that is great. It definetely seems like you two were meant for each other. I was wondering what you guys liked to do? I would like to join in sometime. I've been in the Daycare for a while and have been itching to get out sometime."

Just then, Remilia heard the ringing of a bell. This bell would ring whenever someone would come up the vine, and she knew that someone was here. She briefly panicked that this was going to be Blaze...she wondered if he had found that she had spent almost 30,000 coins on her own personal floor on the Secret Base. That would be bad indeed, though she knew that she could convince him otherwise, especially if she was going to continue with the ruse that she was just a (semi-)normal Woobat. She flew over to the door, and cautiously opened it...noticing there was nobody there. She looked around before flying out and looking down at the ground. "AHHHHH! Hyrem! You came!" She flew down to see Hyrem, stopping in front of him. She immediately went for his neck...but instead of biting it, she merely gave it a small kiss, and kissed the other side. She looked at Hyrem with a devilish look in her eyes, before whispering in his ears, "It's alright...I already ate." She giggled then, a show of the kid still in here, before she caught sight of Leila. "Ohh! So this is the Sneasel of yours! My God this is so cool." She flew in front of it and sniffed it briefly, taking in the scent that was a mix of both musk...and black ice. It was odd. "Interesting. Do come in. I have tea being brewed as we speak. Hyrem should know what kind of tea it is. Though I assure you this tea is better than the one at the Nightclub." She noticed Laika next to Hyrem, and flew back upstairs quickly, before coming down with Blaze's Pokedex. She scanned him briefly. "Huh, a Mightyena. A loyal Pokemon for sure." She flew back upstairs then, waiting for Hyrem to get up.

She flew back to Ritz, and stopped in front of her. "We have some more guests coming. Hyrem is here." "Hyrem? I don't know him." "Oh sorry. He is a friend of both me and Blaze." "Ahh, okay. Should I make more tea?" "If you want. I don't think we will need it unless more people show up. You should help yourself to a cup when you have the chance." "Thank you." Remilia had met Ritz first out of all of Blaze's Pokemon. She knew that Ritz was special, as she could use a form of magic known to few. Red Magic. It was mostly just glorified Black Magic, but she knew a couple of spells, mostly just the ones for Fire(Fire Punch), Thunder(ThunderPunch), and Blizzard(Ice Punch.) Ritz looked up a little bit to Remilia, and Remilia learned that she was a good cook, so Ritz became Remilia's cook. She wondered if Ritz was content with this, but then she remembered that she was content and forgot about Ritz. She flew down to the gray table where four chairs were set up. "Okay, Keith and Hyrem, you can sit here. The tea will be here shortly."
Old 05-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #14
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Once Keith had gotten Pepperspray back in his ball, Remilia thanked him for doing so, though suggested that he apply some tape to the ball to prevent any more incidents. "It's not a bad idea, but I don't like to do that," Keith replied. "It'd be more of a hindrance if I ever need to call Pepperspray out right away, you know?"

The Ferroseed Millennium seemed very understanding of Shelley's shyness, and in response to the smiley face she made with smoke, he attempted to create a smiley face with vines... though it didn't come out very well. On top of it all, the vines got all tangled. Shelley looked on in concern as the Ferroseed tried fruitlessly to disentangle his vines, and she slowly stepped forward. She carefully took one of the vines in her mouth and attempted to help untangle them.

Farseer asked what Hermione and Scorpius liked to do, in response to which Scorpius spoke up. "Mainly we just like hanging out and doing... more or less whatever we feel like doing."

"I like to help Scorpius practice for battles," Hermione stated. "And he's been helping me work on my Firestream attack, I'm getting quite good with it."

"Yeah, you really are," Scorpius grinned, as he hugged Hermione as best as he could, considering that he had little more to work with than a pair of stingers mounted on pivoting joints on either side of his head. Hermione blushed and smiled nevertheless, however, and started to nuzzle her beloved. "And... heh... as for what else we like to do together... I'm thinking that gets a little personal," he said with a wink.

Then a bell sounded. Keith supposed it was the doorbell, as Remilia had already gone to answer the door. Keith figured it was just Blaze coming back. He was, therefore, rather surprised to hear that it was Hyrem. "Hyrem?" Keith repeated in surprise as he walked over to the door. "Hey, Hyrem!" he called down to him. "Didn't expect to see you way out here- whoa, is that Laika?" he added as he noticed the Mightyena. "Wow, he evolved, that's awesome!"

"Hyrem?!" Meowth exclaimed, dashing over to the door. "Hey, didja bring Selina wit youse?!" he asked excitedly.

"Meowth, easy, wait until he comes in first," laughed Keith, though at the same time, he instinctively reached town and felt at his Poké Balls. Sure enough, two of them were shaking slightly, and Keith had a feeling he knew exactly which two. Now he knew why Luna had suggested that he take Marvolo and Pomona with him earlier that morning.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:03 AM   #15
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Team Hyrem meets Remilia! You sure vampires can be cute??

It wasn't long after Hyrem rang the bell when a little Woobat flew out of the tree and down towards him and his Dark-types. Since he recognized the bat as Remilia in her Pokemon form he flinched slightly when she flew straight towards his neck ... and then kissed it on both sides, assuring him she already had her fill. Now that he was able to look at Remilia in Woobat form, however, it was pretty cute. She was then enamored by the Sneasel on his shoulders, though the feeling wasn't exactly mutual; Leila narrowed her gaze a bit when the unknown Woobat kissed Hyrem the way she did. She wasn't exactly possessive of her trainer and certainly not nearly so as Aisa was, but for a stranger to be so intimate like that... she'd need to keep an eye on her. Remilia then told the group that tea was going to be served, and that Hyrem would know what kind it was... Great, whose blood is she going to mix it with now? he asked himself as he rolled his eyes while Remilia was flying back up to check on things.

No sooner did the Woobat fly up when none other than Keith peeked down the shaft toward him and congratulated Laika on his evolution! "Thanks! He just evolved on the way here, actually! If you've seen a Druddigon on the news making a mess of things, that's probably the one he roughed up just after he evolved! Right, boy?" he asked his Mightyena. Laika barked cheerfully and proudly, ever the eager dog to please his master. Keith's Meowth was then there asking for Selina. "No, I didn't bring her, sorry!" he replied. Bringing Leila and Selina would've been a bad idea, what with all the cat fights, and Remilia specifically asked for Leila, so that meant Selina was out of the question. "Okay, I'm coming up now!" But before he started climbing the rope, he turned to Laika. "Hey, uh, so I would've brought you inside Blaze's base, but you'll have to stay outside, boy. You're just too energetic for your size, and I don't want Blaze to have to deal with a mess when he just got his base all sorted out. I think you'll like this though~" he added playfully before bringing out a squeaky toy shaped like a Skitty. Seeing the familiar toy, Laika got down on his haunches and wagged his tail furiously before barking once to signal he wanted it. One toss into the air later, and Laika leaped for the toy easily and caught it in his mouth before taking it close by in the shade of the tree to play with it. "Okay, have fun, you're a big boy now!"

Leila had already climbed up the rope into the treehouse, so all that was left was for Hyrem to climb up and get a good look inside before being seated by Remilia in order to wait for tea. There were a couple of other interesting Pokemon inside the base too--an Alomomola and a Ferroseed, both pretty exotic species--but no sign of Blaze yet. He was hopefully on his way back, however, this was his base, after all! In the meantime, Hyrem remembered something else: "Hey, you still want to see my Seviper, Remilia? I fed her recently, so she shouldn't be as bad as she normally is, but ... well, just be warned, she might not be too friendly! Well, here she is!"

Hyrem then got out a Luxury Ball and opened it to reveal the beautiful Fang Snake Amethyst was- I-I mean is, I totally meant "is"! ...Whew, is she gone now? Anyway, Amethyst appeared and she hissed with annoyance since Leila was the first thing she saw ... and then she saw Keith and slithered up close to him, smelling someone very important to her. "Uh oh, I guess from the way Amethyst is looking at you, Keith, I'm guessing you brought..."
Old 05-31-2013, 05:48 AM   #16
Emi

Blaze comes back home! Of course vampires can be cute! >:(

Remilia was doubtful that anyone would need such a crazy and highball Pokemon like Pepperspray, but Remilia knew that if Keith had kept him for any length of time longer than five seconds he must have found a reason. She then heard that Hyrem was coming up, and immediately starting pulling out plates and cups to put on the table. She did not know how she ever forgot that, as you couldn't be a good host without refreshments and this simply wouldn't do at all. Ritz was boiling the tea, and so it was almost done when Hyrem came up into the base. He looked around at the base quizzically, as if he was looking for someone. "Oh, Hyrem, are you looking for Blazey-kun? He's not here right now, had some business to take care of in town, something about a bug in his Pokegear or something like that. I am sure he will be back soon though, things like this never take to long with him." Hyrem then asked whether or not she wanted to see his Seviper, to which Remilia replied with an energetic "Oh yes! I saw them in the Pokedex, they are remarkably beautiful Pokemon." Hyrem released his Seviper, Amethyst, into the base, and this first thing Remilia heard was a sharp hissing noise. She looked at the teapot to see if that was making the noise, before she realized that his was the Seviper making the noise, apparently at the sight of Hyrem's Sneasel. Then she slithered towards Keith and smelled his Pokeballs, knowing that a special someone was in them. Remilia looked at Keith, and then said, "Do you have a Seviper to!? OHHH, I'm so jealous. Blaze doesn't even have Egg Privileges yet...."

It was just then when an elevator dinged across the room, and a bunch of construction workers came out of the elevator. They looked around as if they were looking for something as well, before one of them asked, "Is there a Remilia Scarlet here?" Remilia immediately flew over to them, and said, "Yep, here I am!" The men walked back, and the one who was in charge looked at her with fear in his eyes. "A talking Pokemon!? Man this is too weird! The second level is finished, all the furniture is up there. I expect your check is good?" "Oh, of course! I would never skimp you guys on payment!" "As long as we are payed, I don't care what you are. Come on guys, we have other bases to renovate." The men left down the vine, and Remilia spun around in a circle, happy. "Oh boy, my floor is finally finished! And if all goes well Blaze won't even notice!" This was a little unrealistic to think, but Remilia was too happy to care.

Meanwhile, Farseer listened in as Hermione and Scorpius told him what they liked to do, heard that they would practice for Pokemon battles. "Pokemon battles? I must say, I've never dreamed of being in one...I'm not sure I would be terribly good at it anyways. Blaze did give me quite a few levels and some nice TMs and such, but I not sure that is my expertise. Battles...this may be something I need to catch up on...but who is good with battles in Blaze's group...? Ah! I'll just ask Lemon Drop! She is Blaze's Lopunny, and she is the best fighter of the group. She was won three battles already, the most out of any of Blaze's Pokemon. She should be able to give me some pointers on what to do in a battle...I wonder? Maybe one of you would like to battle me? Well, maybe when you gain a little bit more experience and a few levels, since I don't want to beat you guys too easily. I would probably rather want
to lose than win. Losing gives a chance to learn." Farseer looked at Remilia, and chuckled a little bit. "Ahh, that one. Such a fun person to talk to. That is Remilia, over there. The Woobat, Blaze's most recent acquisition. She is under the full and true belief that everything she says is true. Well, other than when she is lying of course. It makes her rather interesting to discuss anything with. She has such a confidence about herself. Even when Blaze is around, though, this stays between you and me, but she is different when Blaze is around. Normally, she goes out of her way to please herself, but when Blaze is around...she'll try to please him as much as she can. It's odd, maybe because he is the first trainer she has had that didn't end up abandoning her. I don't know though...I can tell when something is up."

On the other side of the room, Millennium was having difficulties getting his vines untangled as he tried to communicate with Shelly, the shy Torkoal. But it was to no avail, and he had them knotted to the point where simply retracting them would be useless. Shelley had seen this, and cautiously walked over to him, biting one of the vines with her mouth and pulling hard on it. Millennium saw this and immediately became concerned that she was too close to him. "Ahh, be careful! My Iron Barbs might hurt you, and I don't want that to happen!" But she was fine through the whole thing, and with her help, Millennium was able to retract his vines safely back...wherever they would come from. "I must thank you...that was pretty embarrassing!" He thought for a moment, before looking at Shelly again. "I must practice this, of course. I shall practice every day." He again thought about what he going to say. "Is there something you want to eat? I could show you the fridge maybe...there must be some way....." Millennium went into thought about how to communicate with a Torkoal whose only known form of expression was facial expressions and smoke faces.

"The tea is ready guys!" Ritz yelled as she moves over to the table, jumping on its thanks to a special chair that was provided by Remilia. Ritz slowly and carefully poured the tea into the teacups for the quests, and Remilia flew over and drank some of the tea. "Is it any good?" "It is quite wonderful. You did a good job Ritz. This thistle tea is quite simply great." "Thank you Remilia." Ritz walked off know, checking on the state of things called "the second floor." She knew that Remilia has hired these contractors to build another floor for herself, and she had said it was okay with Blaze. But she had spent nearly 30,000 of Blaze's coins, and she never knew Blaze to be rash enough to spend that many coins in one go. She was doubtful blaze knew about it, but she did like the gold elevator. It was fancy, and she had never rode in an elevator before, so she hoped she would get to see Remilia's room when the time came.

Just then, the bell rang signaling that someone was coming up the vine. Remilia took a deep breath this time. She knew it was Blaze, since there was no one else who could possibly know where this place was, and she tried to get herself in a mindset where she could more easily persuade Blaze. The door opened and Blaze walked inside, admittedly a little surprised at first. His hair has been cut short, and he had on a dark blue American Eagle hoodie, along with a black pair of jeans. "Well, I didn't know we were going to have company. If I had known I would have tried to get done in town earlier. There was a bug in my Pokegear, it kept sending Pokemon to the PC or to the shops at random. It was definitely odd, but it is fixed now." Blaze walked up to Remilia, and smiled. "Everything okay here? You didn't have any problems did you?" "Oh no. Everything is fine really. Ritz made some tea, if you would like to have some." "Sure, that would be nice." Blaze then looked at Hyrem and Keith and smiled. "Hyrem! It is good to see you! I mean, it hasn't been too long since we hung out at the nightclub, but it is always nice to see a friend. And Keith, it is nice meeting you as well. I think you were at the Nightclub too, though I'm not sure I noticed you.If you give me a second I will be right with you." He turned around and went to the other side of the base, and just stopped. Remilia could not see his face, but it was one of confusion, and possibly shock. "Remilia, why do we have a picture of an elevator hung up?" "Ummm....well see....it's not a picture..." Remilia was blushing madly. She had gone and did something that she knew would betray Blaze's trust in her. The one trainer who accepted her for who she was, and went and screwed it up. "So, we have an elevator now? Not sure we need one, since we don't have a second floor." "Well, we do know." "What? We have a second floor?" "Yes..and I furnished it. It's supposed to be for me..." "So, you went behind my back and renovated the base? I don't even want to know how much it ended up costing!" "Almost 30,000 coins..." "30,000 coins!? Remilia, I was supposed to be saving those! You know with the new CfP rules a Pokemon I want could come in, correct? That's a lot of money! I was trying to save them!" "Well, come on! We would have needed it anyways! You can't have honestly expected me to live here without any place to sleep, or eat, or dress, or...." Remilia stopped now. Saying dress might have given away too much as it is. Anymore and she risked revealing her big secret. "Well....you do have a point. I mean, you do kinda need your own space. I just wished you would have told me first. I would have said yes." "Seriously?" "Of course. I understand why you did it, even if it was a little selfish. I understand it needed to be done if you were to still be here." "Awww thanks Blazey-kun." She hugged him here with her wings, like how a friend would hug another when they have done something good. "We should go look at it. I have good tastes in furniture you know, though it may be a little dark for your tastes." "We will. But, I would like to have some tea and chat with my friends if you don't mind." "No, I don't mind."
Old 05-31-2013, 07:44 AM   #17
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As Keith complimented Laika on his evolution, Hyrem stated that he had just evolved minutes ago, mentioning an unruly Druddigon. "Ah, yeah, I've heard about that," nodded Keith. "It's caused trouble for more than one trainer, from what I've heard, though I've never actually seen it myself."

Hyrem apologetically told Meowth that he did not, in fact, bring Selina. Meowth looked a little disappointed in this news, which didn't surprise Keith in the slightest- Selina was Hyrem's Purrloin, and Meowth's crush on her was no secret to him. "Well, at least tell her I was askin' fer her, huh?" said Meowth as Hyrem entered the Base.

After Hyrem had left his freshly evolved Mightyena down at the base of the tree with a Skitty chew toy, Keith grinned at the sight of the Dark-type. "Reminds me of Sirius when he first evolved. Jumped up to lick my face, knocked me to the ground," he smiled at the memory. "Wish I'd thought to bring Sirius, he'd like to see this. And I know for a fact he'd also like to see you," he added, addressing the Sneasel Hyrem brought with him. Then, he turned back to the Mightyena. "He might want some company down there, though," he added to Hyrem as he produced a Poké Ball. "And this guy's too big to fit indoors now anyway, so might as well. OK, Salazar, go!" he exclaimed as he held the Poké Ball through the door. In a flash of light, the large yet still tired Scolipede appeared.

Salazar wasted no time in lying down under the shade of the tree and relaxing. Then he noticed the nearby Mightyena. "Hello," Salazar addressed Laika. "I'm Salazar. Who are you?"

Hyrem then brought out Amethyst, his Seviper, who almost immediately slithered ovver to Keith and gave him a look. "Amethyst," Keith greeted her, giving a single polite nod. He maintained eye contact with the female Seviper the whole time, showing no fear whatsoever. Hyrem remarked that Keith must have brought a certain Pokémon of his along with him, judging by how Amethyst was looking at him. "I certainly did," replied Keith as he took the Poké Ball off his belt. He pressed the button to enlarge it, and the ball burst open of its own accord, its serpentine occupant coiling around Amethyst in an enthusiastic greeting before it even fully formed into the shape of Marvolo, Keith's own Seviper. For Hyrem and Amethyst, both of whom hadn't seen Marvolo in a while, it would be somewhat noticeable that Marvolo was looking bigger and stronger than the last time they saw him. Indeed, Marvolo had been getting in some training, and while he still wasn't nearly as strong as Amethyst, or as big, the gap was definitely closing, and the results were noticeable.

"I missed you, Amy," Marvolo hissed happily.

"Well, now it makes sense," Keith said to Hyrem. "Before I left this morning, Luna suggested I bring Marvolo. She must've foreseen you and me coming here, I guess- she gets these premonitions sometimes now, you see. They started back when she was a Woobat, but not that long before she evolved. She also suggested I bring Pomona, too, so I'm guessing you've got Sarkhan with you?" he grinned. Those two hadn't seen each other since the day of their battle, but Keith knew that Pomona's feelings hadn't changed in the slightest. As if to prove his point, a flash of light issued from Keith's belt, and an excitable and noticeably cute Ivysaur materialized on the floor. Cuter than Hyrem would remember her, Keith had no doubt, given all the sweet-tasting Pokéblock and Poffins she's eaten in recent weeks.

"Did somebody say Sarkhan? Is he here?!" Pomona exclaimed, hastily using her vines to ensure her leaves were straight before looking up at Hyrem expectantly.

Keith took this moment to address Remilia, who had remarked earlier on Keith owning a Seviper. "I didn't actually hatch Marvolo from an Egg, though," he explained to her. This trainer, Will, he traded me his Seviper and Bellsprout in exchange for my Numel and Shuppet, years ago. From what I hear, he hatched them both within a month of each other. Blaze still doesn't have access to the Egg House yet, though?" Keith added. "That's gotta suck... I wasn't allowed in until after I had caught Nagini- she's my Arbok, though she was just a little Ekans at the time."

Remilia then went to talk to the construction workers. Meowth overheard part of the conversation and scowled at the one who had stated that it was too weird due to Remilia being a talking Pokémon. "Just wat da hell's dat supposed ta mean?" demanded Meowth. Keith observed this, and was immediately thankful he hadn't brought Myrtle with him- she would not have showed nearly as much restraint as Meowth was, to say the least.

Farseer remarked that he was not terribly experienced with battling, and that he should ask for Lemon Drop's advice on the matter, given that she was the most experienced battler on his team. "Lemon Drop, huh? Why's that name familiar..." muttered Scorpius.

"Peeves told us about her, remember?" Hermione replied. "He told us how he helped her to get over her fear of ghosts, after which she evolved into Lopunny."

"Oh, yeah!" grinned Scorpius. "That was back when he was a Duskull, wasn't it?" he said.

Hermione nodded. "Since then, Peeves has evolved into a Dusclops," she explained to Farseer. "He's already rather eager to evolve further into Dusknoir, but he insists on waiting until his girlfriend Liliana is ready to evolve too- she's another Dusclops."

Millennium immediately cautioned Shelley about his Iron Barbs, but Shelley was already being careful. Indeed, she managed to help the Ferroseed disentangle his vines without hurting herself, and gave a small, shy smile as he thanked her for her help. He offered to show her to the fridge for something to eat, and in response, the Torkoal smiled a little wider and nodded slowly.

The tea was ready by then. Keith took a sip, and had to admit it wasn't bad. "Mm," he said appreciatively. "Not bad at all." The bell rang again, and this time it was Blaze. Thankfully, he didn't have any objections to having unexpected company. "Sorry to just drop in like this unannounced," Keith said to Blaze. "My Koffing had gotten loose, and I was trying to call him back to his Poké Ball. Once I managed that, me, Meowth, and Salazar were all tired from the heat, so we figured we'd rest up a bid. We only came to this tree for the shade, didn't realize at first there was a Base up here. Remilia let us in," he said.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 05-31-2013 at 08:32 AM.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #18
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

So vampires can be cute AND tasty! Who'd have thunk?

As Remilia set the table for the upcoming herbal tea, she told Hyrem that Blaze was in town and should be back soon, which set him at ease now he knew that the Woobat hadn't turned him into a vampire slave... yet. Then she marveled at the sight of Amethyst, to which the Fang Snake responded by tasting the air around this Woobat and detecting a scent that was different from other Woobat, something she'd want to look into later on. For now, she simply grinned at Remilia: "Oh? You seem so fascinated about our kind. Coincidentally, I have a certain fondness for your kind, though I doubt we're thinking of the same kind of fondness..." Her grin widened as she flicked her forked tongue out just enough for it to subtly brush across her lips without betraying her sense of hunger at that moment...

Dinner would have to wait, however: Marvolo was here, and he had apparently gotten bigger since they last met. Still not as big as Amethyst, of course, but he certainly wasn't skinny anymore. "Ooooh, you've grown quite a bit~ I-I mean, I missed you too, Marv!" she said quickly, remembering her manners if only for him being in her presence.

Meanwhile, a large Scolipede suddenly appeared outside next to Laika in the shade and quickly sat himself down close by before introducing himself as Salazar. Laika stopped playing with his chew toy so he would be able to talk: "Oh, I'm Laika! Nice to meet ya! I'd normally want to run around and play, but it feels kinda hot today, and we were doing this battle against a Druddigon like Sarkhan is, but it wasn't him, and I don't think he's even related to that one. Anyway, we battled the other Druddigon, and I evolved, and me and Sarkhan both chased him off and everything, so I kinda just want to take it easy, you know?"

Hyrem still found it cool to see Keith's Scolipede, mainly because of his unique coloration--Salazar's dull gray carapace was something not seen on any other Scolipede in the world. "Wow, I still can't get over just how awesome Salazar is, Keith! I'd say I can't wait for Aisa to get that big, but..." he tilted his head to the side and showed his hesitancy about his troublesome Venipede evolving into another Pokemon that could be the death of him, "well, she's still got some quirks I have to work on getting out of." Before it's too late... he added in his thoughts.

He looked back toward Marvolo and noticed he was larger as well. "Wow, Marvolo's gotten pretty big too! Have you been doing training or something, he's getting to be almost as big as Amethyst is!" Next to address was a disappointed Meowth. "I'll tell her you miss her, don't worry!" He wasn't sure how she'd react, though; it seemed like she had found someone else in her life, namely a blue and black lion cub named Luke. Did she still have feelings for Meowth? Hyrem wasn't so sure...

Then Pomona, Keith's Ivysaur, appeared, looking more adorable than ever before, and even though little Zyra would have a special place in Hyrem's heart Pomona would certainly be taking the spot right next to his Bulbasaur. "I think I know who you're looking for~" he said while rubbing Pomona's forehead. "He could use some time to relax anyway, so..." A short pause later, and he got Sarkhan's Dragon Ball and opened it once again. After a good roar from him he looked down, saw Pomona, and sported a toothy grin. "Yo~" he gave a simple, cheerful grunt before he sat himself on the floor. "Y'look real good... smell good, too..." he gave a slight chuckle at what he was saying. He could still hardly believe it, but there he was, falling for her all over again.

While all this was happening, Remilia was apparently hard at work bossing people around installing a second floor to the base, and a Nosepass named Ritz was busy pouring tea for the guests. Both had just finished when Blaze finally arrived. "Hey Blaze, you're back!" Hyrem greeted the owner of the base. After a lengthy discussion it was decided that Blaze approved of having a second floor in his base, but before exploring it he decided he wanted to stay and chat with his friends first. Hyrem had already taken a sip of his tea and wasn't sure what to think about it. Tea was something of an acquired taste after all, so for someone whose taste buds weren't exactly used to the flavors and textures in it it felt weird to him. Anyway, he set his teacup down and decided to introduce the Pokemon he had out at the moment. "Okay, so you probably saw Laika, my Mightyena, outside, he actually just evolved while we were on our way here. Then this is Leila, Amethyst, and Sarkhan!" As he pointed to each of the three Pokemon in turn, the Sneasel gave a cute "Snee~" to Blaze before drinking her own tea, Amethyst casually hissed, acknowledging another human in her presence, and Sarkhan simply nodded and grunted a little... I suspect he was a liiiittle distracted at the moment. "I've got two other Pokemon with me too, if you want to see them!"
Old 06-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #19
Emi

TASTY!? NOT SO! DON'T SPREAD SUCH LIES! also dusk arrives hehe

Farseer listened with intent as he heard about how Lemon Drop evolved from a Buneary into a Lopunny. He knew that this wasn't the complete story, and he wasn't likely to get one without talking to this Peeves fellow, but it was interesting on how Lemon Drop had evolved into a Lopunny by conquering her fear of ghosts. Plus, he heard and saw a lot of different romances going on, and this made him even happier. He always liked romance, and this was the time to learn a little bit more. "Not to sound nosy or anything, but I've noticed that the love arrow has struck quite a few Pokemon around here. It is interesting how so many Pokemon of your trainer ends up falling in love. I hope it lasts." Farseer stops for a moment, and continues, laughing heartily. "I've just thought of the weirdest thing. I wondered about me falling in love. Now, if this was a few days ago, I would have said I had fallen in love with knowledge, and that is the only mistress I could ever desire. But I find myself wondering if one day I should settle down with someone, have a family, and teach my child everything there is to know about this world." Farseer chuckles again to himself, finding a lot of amusement in this. "I've just never thought about it like this. I'm would probably remain a purist as well. My father had always raised me to be with just an Alomomola. And I can't help but think the same way. Maybe love will come on different wings though." Farseer then looks off into the distance, pondering about the future he could possibly have.

Meanwhile, around the table sat Remilia, Blaze, Hyrem, Keith, Leila and Ritz, as they drank tea to themselves. It was surely a motley bunch, and Blaze looked around the table to see what Pokemon were in his base. Near the fishtank he saw his Alomomola Farseer with a Weedle and a Skorupi, who Blaze remembered were named Hermione and Scorpius. By the fridge Blaze saw Millennium and a Torkoal together. He saw the two Seviper together in bliss, and the Druddigon and the Ivysaur together. 'Huh? Who would have thought that today I would have so many different Pokemon in my base?' Remilia looked at Blaze, and as she saw him looking around, a devilish smile came across her face. "You know Blaze, if you want a date, I am always here every scarlet moon." Blaze spit out his tea slightly at the thought of this. "I'm kidding Blazey-kun! I just wanted to see your face!" Ritz looked at Remilia then. "That was rather cruel Remilia. Don't play with his emotions like that." "It's all in good fun Ritz. Nothing meant of it." "Yeah, its okay. It is funny, I guess." Blaze then turned and looked at both Keith and Hyrem. "So, what has been up with you two? It's always cool to see old friends and see how they are doing. Actually, let me check something...wait, where is his Pokeball?" Blaze searched through his bag for the Pokeball containing his Snorunt that he had recently received in a trade. This was after his most recent jungle exploration, and it was kinda nice to have an Ice type Pokemon for cooling off. "Hey Remilia, have you seen McFreezey? I can't find his Pokeball." "McFreezey? No, I haven't seen him. Maybe he is chilling out in the freezer?" "This isn't funny Remilia." "I wasn't joking. Don't worry, I'm sure he didn't run off." Blaze stopped for a minute, and nodded. It wasn't likely he would get far here, where the weather was quite hot. It wasn't unbearable, but Blaze was always a little bit uncomfortable with it. Remilia then looked at Blaze again confusedly. "Umm....what did you do with your hair?" "I got a haircut." "Why's that? It wasn't long or anything." "You don't know?" "Know what? Is this some silly human thing about haircuts? I've been out of the know for so long I'll have you know." "No, its my birthday today." "Birthday? Oh yeah." "Did you forget?" "No, I just didn't see the importance in it." "What do you mean, I'm 18 now." "Oh yeah. Damn. I forgot that you guys live shorter lives. I guess every year does make a difference." "When were you born?" "I was born....in 1502." Blaze definitely spit out his tea now, right in Leila's direction, and he hoped that he didn't hit her with any. "1502! That's impossible!" "I'm a vampire. And not just any vampire, an immortal one. There really is nothing in this world that is impossible. Just look at my..." "Your?" "My sister. Flandre. She's...special. She can survive out in sunlight. She...is really powerful. Holy objects and energy have no effect on her, she has the strength of an oni...it really is crazy." "She sounds like she is more powerful than you." "She is. A lot more powerful. But...she respects me. I don't know why." Once Remilia started talking about her sister, Blaze had noticed a rather somber tone enter her voice. "What's wrong? Did something happen to your sister?" "I hope not." That is all she left it at.

Millennium was glad that Shelley agreed to go with him, and rolled over to the fridge. Using his vines again, he wrapped them around the fridge and pulled it open. He looked inside, and realized something. 'I don't what to feed a Torkoal. Or anything for that matter.' Millennium photosynthesized, and occasionally wore down rocks for extra nutrients, but he had never eaten before. So, he merely moved out of the way for Shelly, and said to her, "Have whatever you like....I'll grab it for you. Blaze has all kinds of things in here...I think. He generally has anything anyone looks for."

Suddenly, Blaze heard the bell ring again. "Who is it this time?" "More company Blazey-kun?" "It seems so, but I don't know who it is." Suddenly, Blaze jumped as he saw a purple haze rise through the table, and suddenly several small orbs floated above the table. Blaze felt like he knew what his was, when suddenly a face appeared in the mist. A face with a crooked grin. "Huehuehuehuehuehuehue!" It laughed ominously. "Is that?" Blaze said as he looked closer. "Kidemonas?" The face then laughed again, and dissapeared. "Who was that Blazey-kun?" "I think that was Kidemonas...one of my friend's Spiritomb." "A friend? Who could it be?" "Hello! Blaze, you home!?" someone yelled from down the bottom of the trunk. "It is!" Blaze said as he ran to the door. He opened it in haste, and looked down. A young girl's face stared back at him.
Meant as a rought draft I made back in the day. No, her Spiritomb is NOT shiny. It just was in the picture.

"Dusk! What are you doing here?" "I told you I was going to visit you! It was the least I could do for those amazing pictures you sent me of that temple!" "No problem with that. Come on up! I have some company here and..." "Company? Is it that same girl I heard when we were on the phone?" "NO! That was a misunderstanding!" "How was it a misunderstanding?" "That really was my Woobat." "I doubt it." "Well then come up here and look." "Fine." Dusk began to climb up the rope, and about halfway up, she looked at Blaze. "Have you see Kidemonas? I let him out to check if you were here." "I saw him phase through my table, but that is it." "Oh boy. Kidemonas means well you know." "I know. But you to explain that to the guests." "Ahhh yes." Dusk got to the top of the rope, and climbed through Blaze's door, and looked inside. She saw the Woobat, Keith and Hyrem, and the associated Pokemon in Blaze's base. "Alright, where are you hiding the women?" "I told you there are no women here!" "Hey now Blazey-kun, that's mean!" Remila said, causing Dusk to freeze up. "You weren't kidding. That Woobat...can talk." "I told you." Just then, a purple haze surrounded Dusk, and several green orbs floated around her. A small stone floated through the floor, and Kidemonas's face appeared then, in a tight scowl. "Kidemonas...its okay. There is no need to worry." Remilia had taken Blaze's Pokedex and scanned the Spiritomb. "It was formed by uniting 108 spirits. It had been bound to the Odd Keystone to keep it from doing any mischief." Remilia frowned and immediately flew towards Blaze. "Blaze, why are you letting this happen! This thing could be possessing her right now!" Remilia tried to fly towards Dusk, but Kidemonas merely moved his mist, creating a SHADOW that SNUCK towards Remilia, striking her own. She flew through the air, the sheer difference in power evident, and she growled at Kidemonas. "God damn you! If only I wasn't like this!" "Kidemonas! Stop!" "Hue?" Kidemonas turned his face around and looked at Dusk, his scowl turning into a frown of concern, before releasing himself from around Dusk. "I'm sorry. This is just Kidemonas' way of protecting me. You would be surprised how resilent a Spiritomb is." "Erggh...sorry. I jumped to a conclusion." "It's okay. My name is Dusk. What is yours?" "Remilia. Remilia Scarlet." "Remilia...such a pretty name." "Thank you." Dusk then looked at the other two, and bowed slightly. "Hello. My name is Dusk. You don't mind if I sit here with you guys?" "Why would they have a problem with that Dusk?" Blaze asked. "Well, I've known you for so long...and really you were my first friend, so it seems weird that you have other friends. At least for me." "Oh come on! I'm sure we'll all get along." Then, Dusk remembered something. She opened up her bag, and out popped out a little Snorunt. "This little fella met me outside of the house. Along with a whole cast of Pokemon. He tried to freeze my face! You sure have some real interesting Pokemon Blaze!" She put McFreezey on the table, where he looked around at everyone.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:46 PM   #20
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Vampires? Tasty? Ehh... Well, with enough ketchup, anything is possible, I guess...

Amethyst certainly seemed to be just as pleased to see Marvolo again as he was to see her again. She couldn't help but remark on his size, which greatly pleased Marvolo. She remembered her manners, however, and told Marvolo that she missed him, too. Marvolo remained coiled around her for another minute, really not wanting to let go, though he did eventually. "So, Amy, what have you been up to lately?" he asked. "Learn any new moves? I've got a few new ones myself."

Salazar listened to Laika's explanation of why he was taking it easy at the moment, and nodded in response. "Yeah, I can see why you'd want to take it easy, a good battle can get tiring, can't it? So, Laika, you just evolved, huh? Congratulations," the Scolipede added. "As for me, now that I've evolved, my trainer has a tendency to ride on my back all over the region. I don't mind in the slightest- he's not heavy at all, and I appreciate the exercise. Still, today, I helped him catch up to this Koffing he has- Pepperspray is very energetic- it took a lot out of me, so Keith wants me to get a little rest."

Back inside, Hyrem commented on how awesome Salazar was. "Heh, thanks," grinned Keith. "Took a bit of training, but I'd say it payed off. And let me tell you, Hyrem, you haven't lived until you've rode across Fizzytopia on the back of a Scolipede." Hyrem added that he would be more eager for Aisa (his own Venipede) to reach Salazar's size, were it not for the fact that she still had some quirks he wanted to work on getting her out of. Before Keith could ask what these quirks were, Hyrem then remarked on how big Marvolo's gotten. "Yeah," nodded Keith. "Marvolo's really been on my case to help him train lately. Unfortunately, I can't raise him to be too strong just yet- he's scheduled for a battle against Connor's Shuppet at some point, and they won't allow the battle if Marvolo's level gets to be too high, they'll want to make sure it doesn't become some ridiculous curbstomp battle."

Pomona's eyes lit up with eager anticipation as Hyrem produced a Dragon Ball, from which he called forth Sarkhan, his Druddigon. Sarkhan gave a mighty roar, then looked down at Pomona, grinning. Pomona was smiling up at Sarkhan, and she blushed slightly as he complemented her looks and smell. "Heh... thanks," Pomona replied. "You... You look good, too," she added with a smile. "You look really strong."

After hearing about Peeves's role in Lemon Drop's evolution, Farseer remarked on how many Pokémon had been falling in love as of late, particularly those belonging to Keith. This was not an inaccurate statement, either- a lot of Keith's Pokémon had significant others. Scorpius had Hermione, James had Lily, Malfoy had Bellatrix, Hebenon had Delilah, Sirius had Leila, Goyle had Daphne, Salazar had Silane, Chuck had Rose, Cyanide had Pom, and there was even more than that. Farseer then started talking about the possibility of him finding someone, settling down, and starting a family. Scorpius and Hermione looked at each other, the both of them also thinking about this. It certainly was a nice idea, starting a family, having a child, and neither could think of anyone they'd rather do so with than the other.

Blaze asked Keith and Hyrem what they had been up to, but then almost immediately started to worry, for he couldn't seem to find one of his Poké Balls. This ball appeared to be occupied by a Pokémon that went by the name of McFreezey. Remelia proved to be no help in locating this Pokémon, and the subject soon changed to Blaze's new haircut, which in turn led Keith to learn that it was in fact Blaze's birthday. "It's your birthday, Blaze?" he asked in mild surprise. "Did not know that. Happy birthday!" Blaze continued conversing with his vampire Woobat, who revealed that she was born in 1502. Keith was rather surprised by this, though he had generally accepted the idea of vampires being immortal.

Shelley followed Millennium over to the fridge, and the Ferroseed opened it up- only to realize he had no idea what to feed to Shelley, or to anyone, for that matter. He moved out of the way before voicing this issue, offering to grab for Shelley whatever she wanted. The Torkoal looked into the fridge, glancing at the various food items within. Then, one item caught her eye in particular. The Torkoal focused, and pushed a small puff of white smoke out of her shell. The smoke rose in midair, though stopped at one point, forming itself into an arrow, which was pointed right at a package of bacon.

The doorbell rang once more, and before anyone had too much time to wonder who was there, an odd purple haze rose up through the table, accompanied by a number of small green orbs. And then, a face with a crooked grin materialized within the purple haze. Rather than freak out, Keith pointed his Pokédex at the newcomer.

"Spiritomb, the Forbidden Pokémon," droned the device. "Spiritomb is composed of a hundred and eight spirits, bound to an Odd Keystone. It is said they are bound to the Keystone for their misdeeds in life."

Blaze, to Keith's mild surprise, seemed to recognize this Spiritomb as belonging to a friend of his. Just then, a voice called from outside, one Blaze seemed to recognize. He ran and pulled the door open, welcoming the visitor, whose name was Dusk. She entered the Base, asking Blaze where he was hiding all the women. Blaze stated that there were no women in his base, a statement Remelia took offense to. Dusk seemed very much surprised that the Woobat was capable of speech, and then introduced herself to Keith and Hyrem.

"Keith Masters," replied Keith. "Nice to meet you, Dusk. And this is Meowth," he added, gesturing to the Scratch Cat Pokémon.

"Hey, whassup?" Meowth said to Dusk.

"...Yeah, Meowth can talk, too," Keith added. "I should really start mentioning that when I introduce people to Meowth."
Old 07-08-2013, 07:22 PM   #21
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Dusk appears! And so does Charlie!

Marvolo had stayed attached to Amethyst for one more minute, which she did not mind in the least, though he eventually untangled himself from her coils so they could discuss the latest happenings between them. "Oh, I've learned quite a few good tricks! Now that I have Body Slam, I can throw my weight around even more! And Toxic... ohhhh, Toxic," she hissed with absolute pleasure, letting a shiver of excitement run all the way down her spine. "Everything that I use it on has practically begged me to kill them afterwards, fufufu... Oh, and there is one more thing I know how to do, but I'd like to keep that a secret until I find a good opportunity to ... demonstrate it..." she finished with a grin before looking around at what everyone else was up to...

Outside, Laika and Salazar were still resting underneath some good shade, which was relieving the two Pokemon because it was getting to be pretty hot for Laika, and he started panting in order to sweat it out while he listened to Salazar explain how he and Keith were busy catching a hyper Koffing of theirs which tired the Scolipede out and necessitated such a respite for the Bug-type. "Oh, cool!" Laika barked in amazement. "Your trainer rides you everywhere? That's so awesome! I wish I was big enough so I could carry my trainer too, but at least I'm big enough for Leila to ride me! I bet she'll have a lot of fun with that!"

Speaking of Salazar, Keith talked about how much fun it is to have a Scolipede as a mount. Again, Hyrem made the comparison to Aisa; though he wouldn't be riding a Scolipede with dull gray colors, riding a Scolipede in general would probably be quite entertaining... if he didn't picture his body dangling out of Aisa's mouth while she sucked on his entire head. "I dunno," he said with some hesitation, "I'm still not sure I want Aisa growing up so quickly. I do want to see Salazar up close sometime, maybe I'll at least be able to get along with him." Keith then talked about Marvolo and how his Seviper had been dragging him over begging him to train him so he could catch up with Amethyst, but his training needed to be cut short due to a battle he had with Foster, Connor's Shuppet. "Oh really? What a coincidence, Amethyst is due for a battle too sometime! We'll be going up against one of Balmund's Pokemon, a Mantlarva. He's the only one in the world with a Mantlarva, and we can't wait for the chance to battle her!"

As Sarkhan and Pomona were busy flirting with each other, Sarkhan gave a big yawn due too being exhausted from the battle earlier. "Sorry, babe, 'got tired from fightin' off another guy 'f my kind, was really rough on all of us. Hey, don't you have somethin' that could put me to sleep? 'Think I could use it right now." His head started to sway back and forth; despite Laika pulling most of the weight in the battle, it was Sarkhan who took the most damage, and it would be apparent to Pomona his aching body desperately needed a rest right now. Perhaps some company would be good too...

Blaze was visibly impressed at all the Pokemon visiting his base, particularly the Pokemon coupled together. This triggered a flirt response from Remilia, who couldn't resist the chance to get Blaze all flustered with embarrassment. He then asked what everyone was up to lately, but then got preoccupied with a Pokeball that had gone missing. He tried asking Remilia about it, but her idea of help was a dumb joke and a "it can't have gone far" type of assuring. Soon after his haircut was pointed out, it was revealed that today was Blaze's birthday. "Hey, happy birthday!" Hyrem was then shocked to learn that Remilia was born in the early 1500s, meaning she was a 500+ year old vampire!

Leila also got surprised, though by the tea Blaze accidentally spit at her, which caused her to spill her own tea on herself. Her tea was cooled to accomodate an Ice-type, so she wasn't scalded, but her fur was now covered in the beverage. It would take hours for her to clean it off, she better start now! Starting with her arm, she started thoroughly licking her fur so she would get every last drop of tea off, and she had finished both arms when she felt something trickle down her face. More tea? No, it smelled... Chocolatey. She looked up and, to her horror, saw the brown, sticky liquid Magically dribble from Amethyst's mouth. "Ew, GROSS!!" she yowled in disgust. "What're you doing that for, you stupid-" But before she could finish, a Chocolate Pokeball on Hyrem's belt suddenly wriggled and opened to reveal a yellow and blue snake with short wings and a drill on his tail. ("Charlie, I didn't want to call you out yet!" said Hyrem, but Charlie was already off to find the source of the chocolate) "Oh, I'm just getting someone special to help you clean up!" Amethyst teased. "Over here, Charlie~" Before Leila could protest, the Dunsparce was already on her, Binding the Sneasel with his coils before using his forked tongue to taste the delightful smell up close. "Choooocolate..." he droned as drool covered his chin. "Don't you dare-MMMMF!!" But Charlie's mouth had already engulfed her head as he sucked on her face to get the chocolatey goodness on it, despite her attempts to pull him off.

Now that was a perfect way to demonstrate Chocolate Magic AND the "terror" it summoned, in Amethyst's opinion! She snickered and hissed with laughter at the scene as Charlie let go of Leila's face and started licking and sucking everywhere else! "No, stop, I can do that myself! UGH! AGH! AUUUGH!! GET OFF, GET OFF, GET OOOOOFF!!!" No matter how hard she tried wriggling herself free, Charlie refused to detach himself from today's source of a confection fix until it was all gone, and eventually it was. Leila was grateful this new teammate was at least quick and efficient at what he did, but her fur was sticking up every-which-way! Not only that, she was now soaked with Dunsparce saliva, what a mess! She would request to be shown where the bathroom was so she could clean up properly and move on from such an embarrassing moment, while Hyrem had to look like he was not amused and scold his snakes, Charlie for latching on to another source of chocolate without its permission, and Amethyst for providing said source in the form of her teammates... or anyone else who looked at her wrongly, for that matter. While Amethyst merely brushed it off and went back to Marvolo to see how he reacted, Charlie hissed sadly and sincerely apologized to Hyrem. The trainer had to take compassion on the Land Snake, however, and picked up his Dunsparce before sitting down and setting him on his lap, with Charlie's head resting on his shoulder. "Hey, just between you and me," he whispered in his ear with a slight grin, "I think you gave Leila what was coming to her! She's been doing to me what you just did to her for weeks, and I'm kinda happy you gave her a taste of her own medicine!" After exchanging quiet snickers with each other, Hyrem figured now was a good time for the introduction: "Anyway, this is Charlie, and as you just saw he really likes chocolate. So be careful of what you do with it because he'll be on it in a snap!" he warned. "Sparss~" he greeted the others with a happy, inquisitive hiss.

Not too long after that, the doorbell rang from someone else arriving, but a spooky Spiritomb had already taken to peeking in from under the table! "Whoa..." Hyrem jumped at the Ghost-type appearing so suddenly. One of Marion's Pokemon? Didn't seem that way, as Blaze apparently recognized it as Kidemonas, who belonged to one of his friends. Once he welcomed her in, the guest introduced herself as Dusk, who had a hairstyle and fashion similar to Marion, except she also wore a peculiar bracelet. Once Keith introduced himself, Hyrem added his own in: "And, uh, I'm Hyrem, nice to meet you! And I don't mind if you sat next to us. Besides, Charlie's really friendly, 'specially if you give him some chocolate!" he added with a wink, to which the Dunsparce looked at Dusk with a smile before flicking his tongue out in the hopes he would smell some chocolate somewhere on her person. Then Dusk took a Snorunt out of her bag and explained she saw quite a few Pokemon outside. "Actually, if you saw a Mightyena, he's mine," Hyrem explained. "And so is the Druddigon and one of the Seviper! I also have a Sneasel here, but she's in the bathroom cleaning up. She, uh, got some tea spilled on her." He deliberately left out the part where Leila also got chocolate dribbled on her, then had it cleaned up by Charlie; her dignity was ruined enough, he felt. "Anyway, this Snorunt is really cute, was he who you were looking for, Blaze?" he asked. "Hi there!" he then said to the the cone-shaped Pokemon before extending his hand and inviting a handshake.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:52 PM   #22
Emi

FREEZE!

Blaze heard the conversation that Keith and Hyrem were having about riding on a Scoliopede, and Blaze amused the idea of riding on a Scoliopede for a moment. While he did like the Venipede line, he wasn't likely to get one anytime soon and as Blaze realized, many of his Pokemon were not exactly riding material. The one time he tried to ride his Yanmega ended with him eating tree, so he wasn't too keen on trying that again. He wondered if Marche could do it when he evolved into a Golem, but he also wondered if he would be willing too. After deciding that he probably didn't have any mean of traveling other than food, Blaze tuned back in. Keith and Hyrem had wished him a happy birthday, and Blaze was charmed for sure. "Thanks you guys." Blaze then looked in amusement(and horror!) as he saw what Amethyst was doing to Leila. She was dribbling chocolate all over Leila, who was already covered in tea. Blaze tried to hide back the giggles, but they kept forcing themselves out in little spurts. Then, a Pokeball began to wobble all over the place before a Dunsparce appeared. He then latched himself onto Leila and began eating the chocolate off of her face, as well as lapping up most of the tea that was on her head. Blaze began to laugh loudly then, in stitches on the floor, and Remilia and Dusk were giggling themselves at the sight, trying not to offend the Sneasel. Once the Dunsparce was off of her head, he then slithered over to Hyrem and curled up with him, with Blaze wondering how Charlie was going to act in the base(because Blaze was a rather big chocolate enthusiast as well), but he figured that Charlie would act alright at the moment. He then sat down at the table and took the teapot and poured Leila another cup of tea, figuring that when she got out of the bedroom it would be cool enough for her to drink. Dusk and Remilia sat down at the table too, and Dusk helped herself to a cup of tea. Blaze looked at Hyrem as he stuck out a hand towards his Snorunt. Blaze nearly jumped out of his seat but it was too late. Within a split second later, McFreezey blew out a powerful Powder Snow into Hyrem's face, with the exclamation, "FREEZE!" Fortunately enough, it didn't freeze Hyrem's face, as it was Blaze's worst fear, but it still left him with a considerable amount of snow hanging. Blaze immediately grabbed his Snorunt and explained, "This is Mc.Freezey. He didn't mean you any harmed, he is just a little bit unhinged. He has an obsession with making the world freeze over. Thank God he isn't able to do that yet, or we would all be in big trouble."

Dusk then looked at everyone in the base, and looked at Remilia. Dusk was still cautious of her, for not every Pokemon could speak like that. Kidemonas could do it, but he was made out of 108 spirits and could do it with telepathy, to of which she was no stranger too. She also couldn't find what to say herself. She was always nervous meeting new people because of her own troubled past. She didn't trust people much...but she found the courage to delve into herself. "Hello Keith, and hello Hyrem. It is nice to meet the both of you. You have some very interesting Pokemon there. I actually had to face a Druddigon last week when I was filling in for my sister. You would be surprised how many Dark type moves those buggers get." "Well, did you win?" "Yeah, my sister's Alakazam is really powerful. It was tough though." "What kind of Pokemon does your sister raise, Dusk?" Remilia asked. "She's a psychic type trainer. Really good one as well. She is generally considered one of the most difficult Gym Leaders in the Kanto region." "Cool."

Blaze then got up and went into his desk, before pulling out a manilla envelope. "I almost forgot about these until you mentioned your sister. These are the pictures I took while we were at the temple." "Seriously!?" "Of course seriously. I nearly passed out on the way there from the heat, but I found some pretty interesting stuff." Dusk immediately dove herself into the pictures, glossing over every one with an interest Blaze had never seen before. Even when she was battling, she was never truly one to remain interested in it. Focused, yes, but not interested. Yet, she poured herself into these pictures. She looked up at everyone, and blushed heavily. "Sorry about that. Archeology and mythology are the stuff that I love. Sometimes I get a little too wrapped up in them. And I forget about other things." Blaze put his hand on his head, with his elbow on the table and his thumb, index, and middle finger on his forehead in a triangle shape. This was the position Blaze used when he was thinking. "What are you thinking about Blaze?" Dusk asked politely. "Nothing too much. Anyways, I know I asked how things were with you Hyrem at the Nightclub, but how are things going with you Keith? Particularily with...Coselle was it? Even me, someone who rarely gets out much, hears about that every once in a while. How are the two of you doing?"
Old 07-16-2013, 07:40 AM   #23
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

*insert witty and fitting post title here*

Marvolo listened with interest as his beloved went on about the new moves she had learned. Body Slam, Marvolo knew quite a bit about, he had known that move for years. Toxic... Ooooh, that sounded like a beautifully deadly move. The male Seviper made a mental note to learn Toxic himself as soon as he could. Amethyst then stated that there was one more move, but then said that she wanted to keep it a secret until she had a chance to demonstrate. Marvolo was burning with curiosity, but he said nothing.

Outside, Laika seemed amazed at the fact that Salazar carried his trainer around quite often. He expressed a wish to be able to carry his trainer around, but decided to content himself with the notion that he could merely carry Leila around. "What sort of Pokémon is Leila?" asked Salazar.

Back inside, Hyrem maintained that he still didn't want to see Aisa grow up too quickly, but expressed a desire to see Salazar up close sometime. "Well, whenever you want, you can go right ahead," Keith replied. "I'm sure you'll have no problem getting along with him." The subject then turned to their respective Seviper, and it turned out that Amethyst was also due for a battle, against Balmund. "I'm actually scheduled for a battle against Balmund, myself," added Keith. "Nagini's going up against Orchrist. Should be interesting." What was really interesting, though, was the fact that Amethyst was apparently going to face off against a newly discovered Pokémon known as a Mantlarva. "Mantlarva?" repeated Keith. "I never heard of that..." He took out his Pokédex, but a question mark appeared on the screen.

"No data found," droned the Pokédex.

"Well, I guess I need to upgrade this thing if I want information on this... Mantlarva, was it?" remarked Keith.

Meanwhile, Sarkhan gave a big yawn. "You OK?" Pomona asked. Sarkhan went on to explain that he had been involved in a rough battle not long ago, and that he could really use some sleep. Pomona knew she could help with this- she actually had two moves that could induce sleep; Sleep Powder and Grasswhistle. Deciding that Grasswhistle might induce sleep in not only Sarkhan but pretty much everyone else in the base, Pomona gently unleashed a small puff of Sleep Powder to help lull the Dragon-type to sleep. Once it took its effect, the Ivysaur decided she could use a nap too, and laid down right next to Sarkhan.

At that moment, Amethyst slithered up quietly behind Leila. Marvolo wondered what she was up to, until a boatload of Chocolate dribbled from the Seviper's mouth, as if by Magic. Though it was clearly grossing the Sneasel out, Marvolo still wasn't sure just how effective of a torture it was... and then Hyrem's Dunsparce let himself out of its ball. Keith gave an audible gasp and his eyes lit up as the Land Snake Pokémon materialized. "Holy crap, Hyrem, you have a Dunsparce?" he said with great and obvious interest. "I've always liked Dunsparce. They're probably one of my favorite non-Poison-type Pokémon ever. I actually used to own one, you know... But then, I had to make some tough decisions, this was back before they decided to give us unlimited PC slots... I had to leave her in the Adoption Center. It never sat right with me, doing that," he sighed. "Anyway, from what I hear, my old Dunsparce is now under Balmund's ownership. I should pay him a visit sometime, see how my old Pokémon is doing."

Meanwhile, the Dunsparce, named Charlie, excitedly set to work cleaning the chocolate off of Leila, which was something the Sneasel did not seem to appreciate. As she screamed and pleaded for the Dunsparce to get off, Marvolo found himself roaring with laughter. Once Amethyst slithered back to him, he had eased up enough on the laughter enough to talk to speak. "Ohhhh, that was brilliant, Amy," Marvolo grinned. "Brilliant!"

Following a minor incident with McFreezey, Blaze's Snorunt, the conversation then turned to Keith. More specifically, to how he and Coselle were doing. Keith did not respond right away, as he first needed to blink back the tears that threatened to fill his eyes. He so dearly wished he could honestly say that they were doing as well as ever, but alas, he had received that terrible news... Following Coselle's arrest, in spite of Keith's numerous attempts to get her out, she had gotten her memory of the entire previous year erased... which included the entirety of her relationship with Keith. Now she was back in Banette form, unaware that she had ever gone out with Keith. And when Keith had gotten the news, he felt as though he died a little on the inside. Obviously, he wasn't going to tell them the complete and entire truth about who Coselle really was or what happened, but by the same token, he couldn't just keep them completely in the dark on the situation. Hyrem and Blaze, after all, were his friends.

"She... she's gone," Keith said quietly. "It happened in early May... there was nothing I could do. I'd go more into detail, but it kinda goes into personal details about Coselle I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have wanted me to blab about..." At that moment, Keith dug a small, hand-sewn Chespin doll out of his backpack and held it close to him. He started to feel a little better, as was always the case when he held that doll... not just because of the sense of happiness it seemed to radiate as if enchanted, but also because, to Keith, in a weird sort of way, holding the doll was almost sort of like having Coselle back. Almost. Vividly he recalled when she had given it to him on Valentine's Day, and it quickly became one of his most prized possessions, to the point where he nearly went into panic mode when a Munchlax he had hatched came close to eating it.

Then, a flash of light came off of Keith's belt, and a Shuppet materialized. Sadly, Helena looked at Keith, and proceeded to feed on the grief and anguish that was still threatening to overwhelm him. "It's alright, little brother," Helena murmured to him in Shuppet language. "It's OK. After all, she fell in love with you once, she can fall in love with you again."

After a minute or so, Keith felt better, and he tucked the Chespin doll safely away in his backpack before turning back to Blaze, Dusk, and Hyrem. "Sorry about that," Keith said. "It's just... she meant a lot to me. Still does, in fact..."

Helena, meanwhile, greeted the others. "Hel-lo, Hy-rem," she smiled, before turning to Blaze and Dusk. "And I do not be-lieve I have met ei-ther of you be-fore," she added. "I am He-le-na, who might you two be?"

"Helena, this is Blaze, and this is Dusk," Keith said, introducing the Shuppet to their host and his friend. "Blaze, Dusk, this is Helena, my Shuppet."

"Pleased to meet you," Helena added politely.

Meanwhile, Marvolo watched this unfold from afar. "Just so you know, that's Helena," Marvolo hissed to Amethyst. "Surprisingly, she's nothing like Myrtle, she's actually pleasant and respectful to other Pokémon. I wish I could say the same for a certain new teammate of mine," he added disdainfully. "Have you ever heard of Shadow Pokémon, Amy? My trainer owns one now- a Ledian, goes by the name of Stewie. He has no respect for anybody, and has this crazy idea of taking over the world. Always going on about how we're all going to bow down to him someday," the Seviper hissed in disgust. "Were it not for the fact that I have no desire to go against Keith, I'd have eaten that belligerent bug about ten seconds after meeting him."

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 07-16-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:43 AM   #24
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Chocolate is good! So what about other chocolate-colored things?

"Oh, Leila's a Sneasel," Laika replied to Salazar asking about her. "She's really nice to me and likes playing games with me, though she gets in trouble sometimes because she's either stealing something from other Pokemon or she has someone following her around she's not supposed to. She's been acting weird around me lately, now that I think about it," he finished, tilting his head as if thinking about something.

Meanwhile, Hyrem heard that Keith was going to have a battle against Balmund, and better still it was Nagini against Orchrist. "Wow, I know that'll be interesting. I'd like to watch that if I can. I know Amethyst would want to see that too from the way she's looking over here." Indeed, Amethyst's curiosity was piqued when she overheard the trainers talking, and she perked up and looked over at the two expectantly. Both Nagini and Orchrist were snakes Amethyst looked up to, and Nagini had said before she wanted to challenge Chris to a battle. Now everyone could see once and for all who was the stronger snake, and Amethyst was not going to let that spectacle go by without her there to see it. She also had her own battle with Kerrigan to think about, however. She had barely met the Mantlarva back at Balmund's base when she expressed a desire to battle her, and it would certainly be a battle to test her skills against a Pokemon with high defense. The only thing holding back both of these battles was that they were currently revamping the battle system and were forcing people to wait until it was finished before they could battle again. In Amethyst's mind, any amount of waiting was too much waiting, and her coils tensed with excitement from all the potential the future would bring. "I'd probably bring Seshiro and Shisato too, they'd probably want to see their fellow Arbok in battle just as much as Amy is for Chris!"

In the meantime, Keith gave Hyrem permission to go see Salazar, but there was still some more socializing to do before then!

Sarkhan was feeling quite tired, but seeing Pomona again helped to ease he pain he was feeling all over. Not to mention smelling her scent. It felt very... relaxing. As he inhaled the Sleep Powder, he was able to relax even further and slowly slump to the ground. Just as he was closing his eyes, Pomona nudged herself right next to him, and he sighed with content as he let himself fall asleep.

Charlie's appearance sure caused quite the stir as Keith took great interest in the Dunsparce. In fact, Keith used to own a Dunsparce, but had to trade her away due to PC restrictions and was now Fa, a very enjoyable character indeed. "Wow, I didn't know you originally owned Fa!" Hyrem said with surprise. "Anyway, I met her at Balmund's base, she's a lot of fun. She likes candy just as much as Charlie likes chocolate! She's also fun to play games with, just watch out for her tickle game!" he chuckled.

Marvolo looked just as amused as Amethyst was when Charlie was cleaning chocolate off of Leila, and so were Blaze, Remilia, and Dusk. "Hmhm, I thought you'd like that~" she said to him. "Maybe later, I'll spit some more chocolate out for you to try. Sound good?"

Then Hyrem wanted to try making friends with Blaze's Snorunt, but McFreezey suddenly blasted him in the face with a Powder Snow attack. It took him a second to register that his face was nearly frozen by the attack, but Blaze assured him that it was just the Snorunt's way of greeting people. "Oh, really?" he asked with a nervous chuckle. "Well, he's still kinda cute, in his own way." Then Dusk and Blaze were talking about how she was filling in for her sister at... the Saffron City Gym?? WHAT!? Hyrem's eyes lit up when he heard who Dusk's sister just might be. "Wait, you're really... S-Sabrina's sister? No way! She's famous around Kanto for being so tough!"

Keith then told everyone about Coselle. She was no longer in Keith's life, and as a consequence he was pretty devastated about it. So that's what's was bugging him. They finally got to her, thought Hyrem. He knew about Coselle really being Minerva, and he figured it was only a matter of time until she was discovered and her body restored back to what it was: a Banette. Helena then came out and absorbed some of his bad emotions, after which she and Blaze and Dusk were introduced to each other.

Marvolo told Amethyst about Helena, and how she was much nicer than Myrtle. "Hm, sounds like our Shuppet too. His name is Michael, not sure if you've met him. In fact, I think he mentioned Helena once, like he's her boyfriend or something." Marvolo then talked about a Shadow Ledian on his team, a really obnoxious bug named Stewie that he'd considered eating more than once. "I wouldn't recommend eating a Ledian," warned Amethyst. "I tried to once, and it tasted really bad, so I ended up having to spit it out."

Hyrem then considered going outside to see Salazar, but the New Year's Ball on his belt started shaking, seemed like his last teammate he brought with him wanted out! "All right, all right, Happy, I guess you can come out!" he gave in and threw the special Pokeball to reveal a cute Eevee, not unlike how Carla was when she was an Eevee. "Vee~" he called out to the others with a cute smile. "Everyone, this is Happy!" he introduced the Eevee as he set Charlie on the floor with him. "Okay you two, have fun! I want to go outside to see Salazar and check on Laika, so you two be good, 'kay?" Charlie and Happy nod in response, then decide to talk to each other. "Hi, I'm Charlie!" he said to his new teammate. "And I'm Happy!" the Eevee replied. "So we're supposed to be teammates then?"

"Yeah! And you look like you have chocolate on you..." he hissed while drooling.
"Chocolate?" Happy asked, confused at what Charlie meant. "Oh wait, my fur? Oh, that's not chocolate."
"But it's the same color as chocolate..."
"Aye, but it's not the same thing!"
"I know one way we can figure this out."
"How?"
"I taste it."
"Uh..." Happy said with hesitation. "That sounds dumb and gross. ...But if that's what'll help you, then... g-go ahead..."
"Okay!" Charlie then approaches, grabs a tuft of Happy's fur with his mouth, and starts sucking on it. "This isn't chocolate..." he hissed with disappointment, still holding Happy's fur.
"See? Told ya."
"All right," he said, letting go. Eevee fur tasted too bland to be chocolate.
"So, who's everyone else?"
"Um, I don't know the Woobat or Snorunt very well, but I know Sarkhan over there with the Ivysaur, and there's Amethyst with her boyfriend."
"Ohhh, really~?" Happy said with a mischievous grin and a glint in his eye. That was something he'd have to look into... but for now, he'd have fun just watching what was happening.

Back outside, Laika was busy chatting with Salazar when he noticed a familiar pair of legs climbing down the rope. "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it's him!" he barked, panting with excitement as he ran over to the rope and tugged at Hyrem's pant leg. "Whoa, hey, calm down, boy, let me get down!" the trainer laughed as he climbed down the rope, Laika pawing at him all the way down. As soon as his feet touched the ground, the rest of him went down with him as he was Tackled to the ground and powerless to stop Laika from licking him all he wanted, though he stopped after a short while. "Nice to see you're still having fun even though it's really hot!" he said while patting Laika on the head, which got a nice tail wag from his companion. "Anyway, I wanted to come see you, Salazar!" he said to the Scolipede as he approached him, wondering how friendly the gray-colored Bug-type would really be.

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 10-26-2013 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Oh, the gender blunder... =P
Old 10-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #25
Emi

Boy, it's getting crowded in here. No worries though!

Blaze listened to Keith as he talked about that he had lost Coselle. Sometime in early May infact. Blaze grew somber at this, because he hadn't honestly heard about it, and then felt rude about asking the question in the first place. "Listen, man, I'm so sorry." But something piqued Blaze's interest. Keith had said something about going into more detail. 'Wait a minute. If she had just...well died, he could have just told us that. Something more is going on here.' But, before he could try to divulge more information out of him, Remilia was beginning to use her CONFUSION attack, and took a book out of Dusk's bag, before bopping Keith on the head with it. The book then fell with a resounding CLUNK, and Remilia looked at Keith with the fiercest determination in her eyes. "She's gone? That's all that there is to it huh? She's gone. Well, what the hell man!? WERE YOU IN LOVE WITH HER, OR NOT!? I'm sure you have heard the stories about men who have traveled across scorching deserts, raging rivers, perilous oceans, steep mountains, battlefields in the heat of combat, just so that they can get to the one they loved. Well, I'll tell you now, those stories are all full of shit, but they show that people believe that love is the most powerful force in the world. Now for someone who has lived for as long as I have, I can attest to love's power. It has made a person's life, and torn a country in two. BUT YOU WANT TO JUST SIT HERE AND WALLOW. WALLOW IN PITY. WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. I HAVE NO PITY. YOU SAY YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER, AND YET YOU DO NOTHING TO GET HER BACK. YOU'VE RESIGNED YOURSELF TO FATE, IS THAT IT!?" Remilia was getting more and more agitated, and Blaze tried to but in. "I don't think he ever said he was in love with her..." "BLAZE, SHUSH YOURSELF. If you were in love with her, you simply wouldn't have backed down. I don't care if she died on you! I could get her back if you wanted to! It would be one hard as hell journey, but eventually we would be able to do it! I might as well go find her and knock some sense into her if she forgot you! I'd go and slice through an army if they were holding her hostage! Maybe that's just a part of living long. It's the realization that love doesn't happen often. If you are willing to let her go...you never really loved her in the first place. And you know why? IT IS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T PROVE IT! You can't show her that you feel the way you do!" Remilia then backed away from Keith and went into the gold elevator, and almost pressed the button, despite the stares she was getting, but sighed and came back out. "Listen Keith, I'll be willing to help you anyway I can. I have friends...I'll find them and they can help to. There is always a way. Just keep telling yourself that. If you give up, there is no love anymore."

"Remilia, that was none of your business." I said sharply, causing her to turn at me. "None of my business!? You're right. It wasn't. But...he interests me. That's all. I want to help him...on a whim. A whim that I might find some enjoyment out of the human experience. If I can get the two of them back together, I might gain something from it. What, I don't know. I can't see the future." She then swooped down onto the table, sipping her tea again. Her outbursts could be frequent, and she never seemed to care that people looked at her oddly like they would. She was headstrong, set in stone, and once she took a path, she remained on it. Dusk just remained silent, but then said abruptly, "That book that Remilia took out of my bag...I actually had gotten it for you Blaze. I found it while traveling in Japan over a year ago. If it is what I think it is...I don't have a clue how it got there." Blaze took the book and examined it. It was surely creepy looking, creepy enough that Blaze would have normally rejected it in a heartbeat. But Dusk generally had an idea of what she was doing when she offered gifts. He felt the cover...and it was like leather under his fingers, but damp at the same time. He opened the book up, but found that is was unlegible, being in a completely different language than he had seen ever before. "Supposedly, that was the spellbook of a man named Prelati." "And why...are you giving this to me?" "I...don't know...but I guess you are the only person I thought of when I found it." Just then, Kidemonas again surrounded Dusk, and glared at the book, nearly hissing at it. "Kidemonas...stop. The book isn't real. It can't be." Remilia then interrupted. "I have a friend who is acquainted in magecrafts. She might be able to discern whether this book is real or not." "Oh, well even if it was, it is basically unreadable. It's not any language I've ever seen before. I doubt the language has ever existed on Earth." I look at the words again. One could say that about a lot of languages, like Basque or Armenian, but this literally looked like nothing he had ever truly seen before.

Just then, the bell rang again, and the door opened. In came a group of Pokemon, back from their adventures. "Hey Blaze!" said the Lopunny, Lemon Drop, as she bounced into the base and gave Blaze a big hug. "Phew! It has certainly been a while! Everyone else is here as well." In came Marche, Surgei, Static, and Hades as well. All of them came in. "Well, Blaze, you didn't tell me you had company over." Marche said, before looking around at everyone. He then noticed Dusk. "Dusk, it has been a long time. Everything okay?" Dusk stared for a moment, before nodding her head. Blaze leaned in and whispered in her ear, "It's a translator I invented. Neat stuff huh?" "Yeah, neat stuff." Surgei flew in and just sat down, looking to get some rest, while Hades floated above the table and just stared at everyone, before locking eyes with the book in Blaze's hand. "That book!" He flew down and looked at it more closely. "Why!? Why does it look so familiar!?" He snagged the book and flew away. "Oh Jesus. Marche!?" Blaze yelled. "Yeah?" "Keep an eye on Hades. He's has been acting really weird lately." "Hmm. I think I can do that." Marche then walked away, and Blaze looked for Remilia. "You aren't going to say hello?" "No...too many Pokemon at once. I'll wait till later." Remilia flew into the air, before nodding at everyone. "It was a pleasure to meet you all, but I'm going to check out for the day. It's been kinda tiring." She yawned as if to emphasize this fact. "And I need some sleep." She flew away then, and entered her elevator, going up into the second floor.

Milenium rolled over to Ritz, with the package of bacon in his hands...I mean vines, before plopping it in front of Ritz. She looked at him with a stare that could kill before she noticed Shelley there. "Oh, okay. I'll have this cooked up in a jiffy." Ritz lit the stove again with her FIRE PUNCH, the blue flames catching and raging rapidly. She grabbed a skillet from above the stove and put it over the flames, and then once Millennium knew the bacon was cooking, turned around and looked at Shelley. He tried thinking of what to say to cut across the gap of silence, and finally found what he was looking for. "I'm...from Chargestone Cave...it's in the Unove region...as I'm told. Where...are you from?"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases