Deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
$500 for the Icium Z
Deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Hmmmm

250$ for the Sunflora? (starting a bid )
Deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Starting off with $100 for Wooper
Deal.

Trades are open.

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 02:33 PM   #9702
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Trading away the following Pokémon:

Lv. 01 F Qwilfish
Special Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: None.
MTs & TMs: None.

Lv. 01 F Doduo
Special Ability: Tangled Feet
Egg Moves: None.
MTs & TMs: None.

Considering all offers. Last call before AC.

Old 01-15-2019, 12:34 PM   #9703
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Changed my mind.

Anyone interested in a Lv 1 Male Clauncher?

Last edited by Maskerade; 01-15-2019 at 01:36 PM.
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 01:02 PM   #9704
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Changed my mind.

Anyone interested in a (upon Birthday confirmation) Lv 4 Male Clauncher with EM Aqua Jet and TM Flash Cannon?
2 candies for the crustacean
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 01:37 PM   #9705
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Sure, I'll start
Old 01-15-2019, 06:15 PM   #9706
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Putting my Female lvl 1 Alomomola up for trade. It has the EMs Mirror Coat, Mist and Tickle. It also has a birthday in the next couple of days to sweeten the deal!

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:44 AM   #9707
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Putting my Female lvl 1 Alomomola up for trade. It has the EMs Mirror Coat, Mist and Tickle. It also has a birthday in the next couple of days to sweeten the deal!
Still up for grabs?
I could use a water type.

Hmm do you prefer candies or Cash?

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:44 AM   #9708
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Changed my mind.

Anyone interested in a Lv 1 Male Clauncher?
Darn it, missed my chance.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-17-2019, 02:31 PM   #9709
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Candies are

Old 01-17-2019, 02:41 PM   #9710
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Then placing down Four candies a as starting bid ( that is if anyone else wants to compete for it )

Old 01-17-2019, 06:55 PM   #9711
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Then placing down Four candies a as starting bid ( that is if anyone else wants to compete for it )
Given this enough time, offer accepted, I’ll put the trade up shortly, once I pick her up.

Old 01-19-2019, 11:19 AM   #9712
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Level 1 male Wailmer with EM Aqua Ring for trade.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 11:22 AM   #9713
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Level 1 male Wailmer with EM Aqua Ring for trade.
Two candoo as a starting bid, but I'm prepared to get into a low key bidding war.

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Old 01-27-2019, 07:46 PM   #9714
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright. This has been coming on for some time now, if I'm being honest, but the simple fact of the matter is that sometimes, I acquire a Pokémon, thinking it'll end up being a mainstay of the team, and then... I dunno, ideas keep changing, or falling short, I end up never having any really good plans for it, sometimes I can't even come up with a nickname for it that I like, and just keep shaking my head at its nickname while unable to think of something better. But really, it's in the best interest of said Pokémon that they get the chance to go to good Trainers, maybe those who might have more ideas, more enthusiasm, for the Pokémon in question. So, with that having been established, I am putting the following up for trade;

Spoiler: show
Apamin
Species: Vespiquen ()
Level: 24
Type: Bug/Flying
Attacks: Sweet Scent, Gust, Bug Bite, Endeavor, Slash, Fell Stinger, Destiny Bond, Poison Sting, Confuse Ray, Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Fury Swipes, Defend Order, Power Gem, String Shot, Acrobatics.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour.
Next attack learned: Heal Order (lv. 25)
Evolution: >lv. 21 (♀)>
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pressure
Bond: 2
Cute stat: 10
Beauty stat: 10
Tough stat: 10
Smart stat: 10
Cool stat: 10
Obtained: The Sacred Swamp of Celebi
Bio:
While investigating a problem with Le Marécage Noir's dwindling Combee population, worsened by well-intended yet ultimately disastrous attempts to breed the Combee with violent Beedrill, Keith happened upon a Combee swarm attacking a woman, and not only drove off and/or defeated the lot of them, but even caught their leader. Apamin is the very definition of stubborn, and will absolutely never give up in battle. Unfortunately for Keith, this includes whenever he's trying to switch her out. While she normally seems alright with listening to Keith in battle, that all changes as soon as he tries to withdraw her- she becomes unruly and rebellious, and starts attacking the opponent heedless of Keith's commands. Initially at a loss as to how to fix this, Keith realized that it was in fact him at fault, for underestimating what Apamin was capable of. Shortly after this was resolved, and Keith started putting more faith into his Combee's abilities, she promptly evolved into a Vespiquen.

Fortune
Species: Voltorb ()
Level: 24
Type: Electric
Attacks: Charge, Tackle, Sonic Boom, Screech, Eerie Impulse, Shock Wave, Foul Play, Explosion, Hidden Power (Fire), Signal Beam, Spark, Rollout, Thunderbolt, Teleport, Charge Beam, Swift, Electro Ball, Light Screen, Self-Destruct.
Usable Z-Moves: N/A.
Next attack learned: Magnet Rise (lv. 34)
Evolution; >lv. 30>
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Static
Bond: 3
Cute stat: 10
Beauty stat: 10
Tough stat: 10
Smart stat: 10
Cool stat: 10
Obtained: Garbage Gorge (Global Trade Station)
Bio:
Fortune's very existence was the result of sheer coincidence and no small amount of stubbornness on Keith's part- an attempt to catch a rare variety of Grimer during a thunderstorm led to a thrown Poké Ball getting struck by lightning, which in turn led to the birth of a Voltorb. As it was overflowing with excess energy from the lightning, Keith battled the Voltorb to wear it out, before catching it. Fortune, despite its initial crazed personality, is surprisingly laid back and not volatile in the slightest. It has a gentle disposition and gets along with its teammates, reminding Keith greatly of Nitro, a Voltorb he'd owned once before. He considers himself very... well, fortunate, to have another chance at raising a Voltorb like this, which is in part responsible for the Electric-type's nickname.

Abilities and natures are free to be changed as you see fit.
Old 01-28-2019, 06:24 PM   #9715
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Well... since I'll be away from RPing for a while, I intend to come back and basically start over (yet again). I can't really afford to RP with multiple characters anymore, so I'll come back with just one, and go about it slowly. With that said, holding on to Pokemon I won't RP with anymore is a bit selfish, so time for a massive garage sale.

If you're wondering what I value the most, I'd say Mega Stones I don't own already, then Candies or Heart Scales. But really, I'll take just about anything :P

The following are up for trade, and will remain so for a while, since I can't check back all that frequently.

Level: 36
Bond: 50
Ability: Long Reach
Nature: Mild
Birthday: March 10
Ball: PokéBall
Hold Item: None
Obtained: Trade with Gary
Level-up Moves: Tackle, Leafage, Growl, Peck, Astonish, Razor Leaf, Ominous Wind, Foresight, Pluck, Synthesis, Fury Attack, Sucker Punch, Leaf Blade, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot
EM/MT Moves: Confuse Ray, Seed Bomb
TM/HM Moves: Camouflage, Solar Beam, Steel Wing
CM Moves: Guardian Terrain, Gummi Bomb (Fire)

Level: 38
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Lax
Birthday: November 24
Ball: Luxury Ball
Obtained: Starter
Level-up Moves: Last Resort, Recycle, Lick, Metronome, Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Defense Curl, Amnesia, Chip Away, Screech, Body Slam, Yawn, Headbutt, Belly Drum, Rest, Snore, Sleep Talk, Giga Impact, Rollout, Block, Stockpile, Swallow, Fling
EM/MT Moves: Bounce, Drain Punch, Gunk Shot, Heal Bell, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Mega Kick, Rock Slide, Softboiled, Superpower, Swords Dance, Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Zen Headbutt
TM/HM Moves: Earthquake, Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Pay Day, Return, Rock Tomb, Shadow Ball, Snatch

Level: 33
Bond: 0
Ability: Sheer Force
Birthday: December 6
Ball: Cherish Ball
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, Rage, Bite, Scary Face, Ice Fang, Thrash, Flail, Crunch, Chip Away, Slash
EM/MT Moves: Aqua Jet, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Metal Claw
TM/HM Moves: Blizzard, Dig, Scald, Shadow Claw

Level: 1
Ability: Speed Boost
Birthday: August 6
Obtained: Trade with 134
Level-up Moves: Scratch, Growl
EM/MT Moves: Endure
TM/HM Moves: -
CM Moves: Crossfire

Level: 34
Bond: 45
Ability: Cursed Body
Nature: Quirky
Birthday: October 31
Obtained: Trade with Marion Ette
Level-up Moves: Shadow Punch, Hypnosis, Lick, Spite, Mean Look, Curse, Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch, Payback, Shadow Ball, Dream Eater
EM/MT Moves: Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Giga Drain, Ice Punch, Shadow Storm, Snatch, Thunderbolt, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Uproar
TM/HM Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Icy Wind, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Teleport, Thief

Ability: Marvel Scale
Birthday: December 29
Level-up Moves: Wrap, Leer
EM/MT Moves:Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed, Iron Tail

Level: 23
Ability: Super Luck
Nature: Calm
Birthday: October 30
Level-up Moves: Perish Song, Future Sight, Me First, Razor Wind, Detect, Scratch, Feint, Leer, Quick Attack, Taunt, Pursuit, Bite, Double Team, Slash
EM/MT Moves: Megahorn
TM/HM Moves: Flamethrower, Flash, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Thunderbolt, X-Scissor

Level: 21
Ability: Sheer Force
Birthday: September 22
Ball: PokeBall
Level-up Moves: Megahorn, Thrash, Tackle, Leer, Peck, Focus Energy, Horn Attack, Poison Sting, Double Kick, Fury Attack, Horn Attack
EM/MT Moves: Confusion, Drill Run, Head Smash, Poison Tail, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse
TM/HM Moves: Avalanche, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Shadow Claw, Smart Strike

Level: 43
Bond: 10
Ability: Flame Body
Birthday: August 1
Obtained: Trade with TheKnightsFury
Level-up Moves: Quick Attack, Tackle, Growl, Ember, Ally Switch, Double Kick, Tail Whip, Stomp, Fury Attack, Poison Jab, Megahorn, Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Fire Spin, Take Down, Agility, Fire Blast, Inferno
EM/MT Moves: High Horsepower
TM/HM Moves: Wild Charge

Level: 35
Ability: King's Shield
Nature: Quirky
Birthday: December 5
Obtained: Trade with King Ghidorah
Level-up Moves: Tackle, Metal Sound, Retaliate, Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Autotomize, Shadow Sneak, Slash, Iron Defense, Night Slash, Power Trick, Iron Head, Head Smash, Swords Dance, Aerial Ace, King’s Shield, Sacred Sword
EM/MT Moves: Shock Wave
TM/HM Moves: Protect

Level: 48
Ability: Iron Fist
Birthday: October 27
Obtained: Adoption Center
Level-up Moves: Phantom Force, Focus Punch, Heavy Slam, High Horsepower, Pound, Astonish, Defense Curl, Mud-Slap, Rollout, Shadow Punch, Iron Defense, Stomping Tantrum, Mega Punch, Magnitude, Dynamic Punch, Night Shade, Curse, Earthquake
EM/MT Moves: Drain Punch, Earth Power
TM/HM Moves: Focus Blast, Ice Punch, Power-Up Punch, Psychic, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Thunderbolt
CM Moves: Guardian Terrain

Level: 20
Bond: 30
Ability: Justified
Nature: Serious
Birthday: July 30
Obtained: Caught in Le Marécage Noir
Level-up Moves: Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Laser Focus, Metal Claw, Dark Pulse, Foresight, Quick Attack, Endure, Counter, Feint, Force Palm, Copycat, Reversal, Bone Rush, Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, Me First
EM/MT Moves: Drain Punch, Heal Bell, Meteor Mash
TM/HM Moves: Psychic

Level: 45
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Quiet
Birthday: February 11
Obtained: Trade with EpicSquirtle
Level-up Moves: Hammer Arm, Take Down, Metal Claw, Confusion, Magnet Rise, Pursuit, Scary Face, Bullet Punch, Miracle Eye, Zen Headbutt, Scary Face, Agility, Psychic, Meteor Mash, Iron Defense
EM/MT Moves: Body Slam
TM/HM Moves: Flash Cannon, Bulldoze, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb

Level: 44
Bond: 35
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Rash
Birthday: October 3
Level-up Moves: Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Air Slash, Wing Attack, Scratch, Growl, Ember, Metal Claw, Smokescreen, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Fire Fang, Slash, Flame Burst, Flamethrower, Slash
EM/MT Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush
TM/HM Moves: Acrobatics, Brick Break, Brutal Swing, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Flame Charge, Fly, Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Steel Wing, Sunny Day
CM Moves: Crossfire

Level: 67
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm
Birthday: September 26
Level-up Moves: Outrage, Tri Attack, Double Hit, Tackle, Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, Bite, Headbutt, Dragon Breath, Roar, Crunch, Slam, Dragon Pulse, Work Up, Dragon Rush, Body Slam, Scary Face, Hyper Voice
EM/MT Moves: Aqua Tail, Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Flamethrower, Shadow Blast, Shock Wave
TM/HM Moves: Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Stone Edge

Ability: Pressure
Birthday: November 12
Obtained: Trade with myahoo
Level-up Moves: Iron Head, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Supersonic, Wing Attack, Bite, Scary Face, Agility
EM/MT Moves: Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, Flamethrower
TM/HM Moves: Dragon Claw

Level: 32
Ability: Static
Birthday: July 22
Obtained: Trade with Lil'twick
Level-up Moves: Thunder Punch, Zap Cannon, Magnetic Flux, Ion Deluge, Dragon Pulse, Fire Punch, Tackle, Growl, Thunder Wave, Thunder Shock, Cotton Spore, Charge, Take Down, Electro Ball, Confuse Ray, Power Gem, Discharge, Signal Beam, Cotton Guard, Light Screen
EM/MT Moves: Shock Wave
TM/HM Moves: Wild Charge

Level: 50
Ability: Mold Breaker
Birthday: August 21
Level-up Moves: Outrage, Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Scary Face, Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Taunt, Dragon Pulse, Swords Dance, Guillotine
EM/MT Moves: Iron Tail, Razor Wind

Level: 33
Ability: Bulletproof
Nature: Brave
Birthday: September 24
Level-up Moves: Tackle, Leer, Bide, Protect, Dragon Tail, Scary Face, Heabdutt, Work Up, Screech
EM/MT Moves: Draco Meteor, Iron Head

Ability: Shed Skin
Nature: Quiet
Birthday: May 19
Obtained: Adoption Center
Level-up Moves: Wrap, Swagger
EM/MT Moves: -
Old 01-28-2019, 06:25 PM   #9716
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I'll bid 5 Candies for the Shiny Metagross and 5 Candies for the Charizard.
Old 01-28-2019, 06:26 PM   #9717
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

5 candies for Absol, 5 candies for Aegislash, and 5 candies for Rowlett
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 06:27 PM   #9718
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

5 candies for Jangmo-o, 7 candies for Hydreigon
Old 01-28-2019, 06:28 PM   #9719
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

I'll bid 5 candies on the Torchic and 5 Candies on the Croconaw!

(I'd bid on the Absol and Dratini but i'm hatching one of each of those LMAO)
Old 01-28-2019, 06:34 PM   #9720
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

5 candies for Dratini, Mask.

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Old 01-28-2019, 06:34 PM   #9721
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

10 candies for the snorlax

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 06:56 PM   #9722
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
@Mask: 5 candies for the Nidoking.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:36 PM   #9723
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

10 Candies for Hydreigon and 5 for Golurk!

Old 01-28-2019, 09:52 PM   #9724
myahoo
Soul Badge

You know what. 5 candies for Aerodactyl.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:58 PM   #9725
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

After some thinking, 6 candies on the Croconaw as well. Game on Naru!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out