UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Arcanine GateWay Base

I am closing this base down to further replies. I have locked it and will continue certain storylines in the new thread.

After the Events of the Purity Attack, Castle GateWay was left in Ruins. But not for long, With the help of Keith Masters, Wolfe and later on Drake and Krelia, Redesigned the whole base to be better suited and just overall reduced the outside areas of the base. Taking up what was formerly the Underground pokemon encampment is where most of the base now resides. While the outside is a huge refurbished garden and Pokezone outside the lake and Forrest.

The majority of the base stays the same, but just underground nowadays. A couple of rooms were added/joined or removed. But most of the change is on the outside.
Down below is the new Area's of the GateWay

Like before Please post your RP in the color of dark orange outside the house, and inside the color must match the room please ( though I will not enforce this, nor complain if you don't )
The Base is split into two overall Parts, Outside and Inside.

Outside: Please respond in "Dark Orange" When outside in any of the following areas.

Torterra Garden and the Forest;

Outside the base, we have the Torterra Garden.
This garden is made from an unbelievably huge Torterra brought over from Drake and Krelia's home universe, it grows all kinds of fruits, vegetables, and berries for everyone on the base to use. You can try to find the head if you don't believe us, but you'll be in for a surprise because this once belonged to Drake along time ago and due to the TimeShards affects, he grew hunormous. Since only part of his back is used as a garden the rest of him houses a majority of the wild pokemon that formerly lived in the Underground. While most of the PokeShops being rebuilt outside his foresty back.

You will most likely start out here until Drake or Krelia bring you inside.

Inside: We have Floors, and they descend down from First to the Battle Room. All the Floors are connected with Warp Pads and the Main Stairway that runs through every floor.
Spoiler: show

First Floor;
Living room: Very big on the inside, huge theater-sized tv with surround sound system and every single game console there is ( with games ) and huge couches, nothing much special here, Sparky is found here, watching soccer more often than not, and playing with his electricity.
Please reply in "Royal Blue"

Kitchens: A huge industrial-sized kitchen, stalked up with both human and pokemon foods of all kinds, Luna the lunatone is often found in here whipping up some kind of treat for fun with Queenie the Vespiquen.
Please respond in "Dark Green"

Second Floor;
Aerary: In here Krelia actually uses this as her new laboratory, there are machine parts all over the room, organized on shelving units, with a very large table in the center of the room. Please Reply using #ff984e

Third Floor;
Medical bay: This is a hospital located on one floor all to itself in the Underground GateWay, it's pretty self-explanatory. Usually, a wild Gardevoir, Chansey, Audino, and Abipom are the head doctors and nurses here with some other pokemon ( such as Minccino and Cinccino. ) Please respond in "#0b5345 "

Fourth Floor;
Library: This library has its own floor all to itself and is stocked with books of all kinds, located at the top floor of the mansion, you could get lost in here, just for fun. State of the art computers are in the center of the room, and arcanine and pyroar statues mark the entrances and exits. Wolfie is found in here reading books in his cozy corner, with a pair of special glasses that record what he reads for later use.
Please reply in "Turquoise"

Fifth Floor;
Drake's Room: Formerly was this secret room where Drake kept the TimeShard safely hidden but it now has expanded into one huge room with pokemon research notes filed away neatly and a huge desk filled with more papers ( No entering unless asked )
Please respond in "Purple"

Krelia's Bedroom: A very big bedroom, strewn with bits of gadgets, a very large work desk, and a queen-sized bed. ( do not enter unless invited to ) Please respond in "Purple"

Dormitories: These are rooms for guests to stay in if Drake invites them to stay. Has attached bathrooms, and is stocked with everything imaginable for any guest who may stay in these rooms.
Please respond in Yellow

Battle Room;
Battle Room: It is a room with a stadium, the stadium can change its different staging areas to benefit a specific or multiple types of pokemon, Located in where the Basement would normally be.
Please respond in "Red"

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 01-29-2023 at 04:04 AM.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:34 PM   #2
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Rules and Other things

Rules here are as follow
* General rules on this site follow as per normal
* No entering the rooms without permission ( the two are marked )
* You must have fun
* And you must have at least two sentences as an rp start

Follow these and we are good to go ^.^

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 01-02-2020 at 09:53 AM.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:38 PM   #3
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Stadium

Okay, I have a unique stadium in my base. It changes the battle field randomly, and with a field that boost / lowers the 18 types ( so 18 type advantage fields ) And some unique fields that boost certain types, but lower none ( special themed fields ie: Chess board field, etc. )

I will list them here with the type they boost and lower, as well as the special themes

Spoiler: show

Type advantage / disadvantage :

Normal: Boost's Normal type moves and pokemon, with the light of Arceus. Lowers the Fighting type moves and pokemon. Rock, Steel, and Ghost take regular damage.

Fighting Dojo: Boost's Fighting type moves and pokemon, with a fighting spirit. Lowers Psychic Flying and Fairy types. Ghost takes normal damage.

Fire Volcano: Boost's Fire type moves and pokemon, with the power of lava and extreme heat. Lowers Water, Ground, and Rock types. All others take normal damage

Watery Lake: Boost's Water type moves and pokemon, with the power of fresh cold water. Lowers Grass and Electric types. All others take normal damage

Grassy Woods: Boost's Grass type moves and pokemon, with the fresh and green grass and blooming flowers. Lowers Fire, Ice, Poison, Flying and Bug. All others take normal damage

Electric Power Plant: Boost's Electric type moves and pokemon, with a surge of electricity. Lowers Ground. All others take normal damage

Ice Castle: Boost's Ice type moves and pokemon, with the bitter cold. Lowers Fire, Fighting, Steel, and Rock. All others take normal damage * Water types get a speed boost.

Sludge Swamp: Boost's Poison type moves and pokemon, with rock melting acid. Lowers Ground and Psychic. All others take normal damage

Grand Canyon: Boost's Ground type moves and poekmon, with the mighty ground. Lowers Grass, Ice, and Water. All others take normal damage

Sky High: Boost's Flying type moves and pokemon, with the power of the wind. Lowers Electric, Ice and Rock. All others take normal damage

Shattered Dimension: Boost's Psychic type moves and pokemon with the power of the mind. Lowers Bug, Ghost and Dark. All others take normal damage

Bugs Nest: Boost's bug type moves and pokemon with the sticky webs. Lowers Fire, Rock and Flying. All others take normal damage

Boulder Quary: Boost's Rock type moves and pokemon with boulders. Lowers Water, Grass, Fighting, Ground and Steel. All others take normal damage

Graveyard: Boost's Ghost type moves and pokemon with the spirits of the lost. Lowers Dark types. All others take normal damage

Dragons Den: Boost's Dragon type moves and pokemon with the power of the
Drake ( Lol ). Lowers Ice and Fairy types. All others take normal damage

Nightmare: Boost's Dark type moves and pokemon with the power of the night. Lowers Fighting, Bug and Fairy. All others take normal damage

Metal Skyscraper: Boost's Steel type moves and pokemon with raw metal. Lowers Fighting, Fire, Ground. All others take normal damage

Fairy Dream: Boost's Fairy type moves and pokemon with the power of magick. Lowers Poison, and Steel. All others take normal damage

( If you have heard about Pokemon Rejuvination ( fan made game ) then you know where I got this Idea from )

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 01-02-2020 at 09:58 AM.
Old 06-27-2018, 09:11 PM   #4
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

This base is Open to RP’s!!!

A record will be kept from all of the old postings and any new ones will follow the above areas and rooms, Basically, everyone posting After 1/2/2020 takes place after MM's Old adventure.

For Clarity, Currently:
Storm's adventure takes place before MM's
CrazyCreeperKids takes place After MM's

Once Storm's Ends, it will all be Post Purity.

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 01-02-2020 at 09:58 AM.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:17 PM   #5
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith let out a low whistle, clearly impressed by the mansion. Its location was pretty impressive, too, he couldn't deny- seeing that many wild Skrelp and Dragalge in the lake brought a smile to his face, making him feel good about deciding to bring along a certain Pokémon of his. He could almost feel the Safari Ball shaking on his belt, as though the occupant knew what was going on.

But that would come later. Right now, Keith approached the large mansion, the Meowth on his shoulder glancing nervously at his surroundings, particularly the murky forest off in one direction. "Ehhh, dis place gives me da creeps," he muttered.

"So did our old place," Keith responded. "And every other Secret Base in that old neighborhood."

"Ya still refers ta da grounds of a haunted mansion as a neighborhood, I see," groaned Meowth.

"Well, for a time, it was," Keith argued. "And it was our neighborhood. Our home. And this place is home to Drake, and we're guests here, so be nice, alright?"

"Ehhhh, fine," sighed Meowth, as Keith approached, and knocked upon, the door.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:39 AM   #6
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith let out a low whistle, clearly impressed by the mansion. Its location was pretty impressive, too, he couldn't deny- seeing that many wild Skrelp and Dragalge in the lake brought a smile to his face, making him feel good about deciding to bring along a certain Pokémon of his. He could almost feel the Safari Ball shaking on his belt, as though the occupant knew what was going on.

But that would come later. Right now, Keith approached the large mansion, the Meowth on his shoulder glancing nervously at his surroundings, particularly the murky forest off in one direction. "Ehhh, dis place gives me da creeps," he muttered.

"So did our old place," Keith responded. "And every other Secret Base in that old neighborhood."

"Ya still refers ta da grounds of a haunted mansion as a neighborhood, I see," groaned Meowth.

"Well, for a time, it was," Keith argued. "And it was our neighborhood. Our home. And this place is home to Drake, and we're guests here, so be nice, alright?"

"Ehhhh, fine," sighed Meowth, as Keith approached, and knocked upon, the door.
YIPPPPPEEE
My first poster, thanks hope you enjoy the story. ( though a little time has passed since meeting in your base ( to incorporate my pokemon's new evolution's and new additions ) Also, thanks alot. ( P.S please excuse my lengthy replies, I am practicing with updating)

As you came up to knock on the door, chatting with your meowth as you did so. Two blurs of fur came racing around the side of the house, One sable furred, the other blackish grey. The sable furred blur slowed down enough to see you and your meowth, Wolfe wasn't going to slam into you, However the same could not be said for the black furred pokemon.

BAMMM

The black furred pokemon Slammed into you, and rolled head over feet on the ground, tripping your Meowth along the way.
"Ouccchhhhhhhhhhhh,.... Oh My god, I am sooooooo sorry, are you guys okay?!?! I didn't mean to hit you guys, are you okay????" an unfamiliar almost electronic sounding voice said to you.
"Lelo, you shouldn't have gone so fast, nor should you run with your eyes closed dear.", another voice said, however this was more familiar sounding.

"I know, I know, Wolfie. Drake told me the same thing earlier,"- the electronic voice sounded like it was pouting-"Well? lets help them up Lelo," Wolfe said.

The two dog pokemon helped you to your feet, and it was revealed that Lelo was a Poochyena, and that she ( for it sounded like a female voice ) has a collar on, which looked to have a box underneath her snout.

" Hi Kieth, sorry we ran into you, Lelo and I were racing,- Wolfe turned to the meowth and asked" Are you unhurt Meowth?"

Just then, the mansion door opened up, and Drake walked out, "Were you two racing and bowled over our guests here?
He took one stern, but gentle look at both of his dog pokemon, Both looked guilty, however Drake simply said " Well at least you helped him and meowth up and apologized,- Turning to you he said " Hey Keith, sorry for your.... well,... Warm welcoming. Welcome to the Secret Base, GateWay."

" Would you guys like to come inside?"

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 11-19-2018 at 11:17 AM.
Old 11-19-2018, 12:33 PM   #7
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Storm walked slowly, enjoying the faint sunlight.
It was morning, probably too early to visit. Rolu yawned while he held onto Storm's right hand. He glanced over at Storm, asking why they were even here.

"This mansion just looked so interesting, it won't hurt to take a look", Storm said.
"Aaaaaand...This is the only building we've seen in weeks. C'mon Rolu, cheer up"
Rolu frowned but nodded, he too welcomed the sight of the mansion.

Storm started to slow his pace once he approached the entrance.
Rolu seemed a little nervous, he could sense something or someone beyond the door.
Storm was just as nervous.
He took a deep breath and knocked on the big door.

Old 11-19-2018, 12:51 PM   #8
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormingwolf View Post
Storm walked slowly, enjoying the faint sunlight.
It was morning, probably too early to visit. Rolu yawned while he held onto Storm's right hand. He glanced over at Storm, asking why they were even here.

"This mansion just looked so interesting, it won't hurt to take a look", Storm said.
"Aaaaaand...This is the only building we've seen in weeks. C'mon Rolu, cheer up"
Rolu frowned but nodded, he too welcomed the sight of the mansion.

Storm started to slow his pace once he approached the entrance.
Rolu seemed a little nervous, he could sense something or someone beyond the door.
Storm was just as nervous.
He took a deep breath and knocked on the big door.

Second Reply!!!!!
Wonderful

As the two of you walk up and knocked on the door, you could hear all kinds of noises coming from inside, a lot of clanging and banging around and a touch of yelling, though the voice you heard didn't sound mad, on the contrary it sounded excited.

"YAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Thunk

"Ow, Son of a batch of cookies, Oh Shuckle someone is here. WOLFEEEEEEE
come get this please!"

The next moment a sable furred dog like pokemon, a growlithe opened up the door and greeted you with a telepathic voice.

"Why hello there, My Name is Wolfe, and welcome to my masters humble base, How may I help you two? The dog looked back and forth between you and your partner Riolu.

Behind the growlithe, a man could be seen tangled up in a blanket and sled, It looked as if he had sled down the stairs which what he was at the bottom of.

"Hi, sorry I will be there in a moment"

Old 11-19-2018, 01:09 PM   #9
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Second Reply!!!!!
Wonderful

As the two of you walk up and knocked on the door, you could hear all kinds of noises coming from inside, a lot of clanging and banging around and a touch of yelling, though the voice you heard didn't sound mad, on the contrary it sounded excited.

"YAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Thunk

"Ow, Son of a batch of cookies, Oh Shuckle someone is here. WOLFEEEEEEE
come get this please!"

The next moment a sable furred dog like pokemon, a growlithe opened up the door and greeted you with a telepathic voice.

"Why hello there, My Name is Wolfe, and welcome to my masters humble base, How may I help you two? The dog looked back and forth between you and your partner Riolu.

Behind the growlithe, a man could be seen tangled up in a blanket and sled, It looked as if he had sled down the stairs which what he was at the bottom of.

"Hi, sorry I will be there in a moment"
Rolu jumped up in shock, landing on Storm's shoulder while shaking shyly.
Storm looked at Rolu and then the growlithe, taking a moment before answering.

"G-good day, Wolfe"
"Rolu and I noticed this mansion after weeks of traveling and we-"
Rolu pinched Storm's cheek as he said that.
"...I thought that it would be a good idea to visit the mansion and possibly rest there."
Storm looked past Wolfe and waved awkwardly at the man tangled up in a blanket and a sled before continuing.

"My apologies for staring..."
"I was wondering if Rolu and I would be allowed to stay here for a while"
"I am aware that this is a very odd request, coming from strangers like us."

Storm and Rolu stood there a little awkwardly.
Rolu had calmed down slightly and observed the man and the Growlithe warily.

Old 11-19-2018, 01:26 PM   #10
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Rolu jumped up in shock, landing on Storm's shoulder while shaking shyly.
Storm looked at Rolu and then the growlithe, taking a moment before answering.

"G-good day, Wolfe"
"Rolu and I noticed this mansion after weeks of traveling and we-"
Rolu pinched Storm's cheek as he said that.
"...I thought that it would be a good idea to visit the mansion and possibly rest there."
Storm looked past Wolfe and waved awkwardly at the man tangled up in a blanket and a sled before continuing.

"My apologies for staring..."
"I was wondering if Rolu and I would be allowed to stay here for a while"
"I am aware that this is a very odd request, coming from strangers like us."

Storm and Rolu stood there a little awkwardly.
Rolu had calmed down slightly and observed the man and the Growlithe warily.

Wolfe looked back at his partner, who had finally untangled himself from the blanket and sled, and let Drake speak running off to somewhere in the house.

"Sure I guess, we are open to letting people stay the night or two while they find their way or so, - Drake stroked his stubly face, leaning against the door-frame. "Why don't you step inside, its gonna get cold here soon, one of the downsides of living near a lake is that it can get cold and fast."

Drake turned and led the way into the mansion, going through the foyer and heading upstairs. Looking down back to you he says "Would you like something to drink? Come follow me to the kitchens.

( now is where we switch colors to dark green ( I think ) )

Old 11-19-2018, 01:28 PM   #11
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
YIPPPPPEEE
My first poster, thanks hope you enjoy the story. ( though a little time has passed since meeting in your base ( to incorporate my pokemon's new evolution's and new additions ) Also, thanks alot. ( P.S please excuse my lengthy replies, I am practicing with updating)

As you came up to knock on the door, chatting with your meowth as you did so. Two blurs of fur came racing around the side of the house, One sable furred, the other blackish grey. The sable furred blur slowed down enough to see you and your meowth, Wolfe wasn't going to slam into you, However the same could not be said for the black furred pokemon.

BAMMM

The black furred pokemon Slammed into you, and rolled head over feet on the ground, tripping your Meowth along the way.
"Ouccchhhhhhhhhhhh,.... Oh My god, I am sooooooo sorry, are you guys okay?!?! I didn't mean to hit you guys, are you okay????" an unfamiliar almost electronic sounding voice said to you.
"Lelo, you shouldn't have gone so fast, nor should you run with your eyes closed dear.", another voice said, however this was more familiar sounding.

"I know, I know, Wolfie. Drake told me the same thing earlier,"- the electronic voice sounded like it was pouting-"Well? lets help them up Lelo," Wolfe said.

The two dog pokemon helped you to your feet, and it was revealed that Lelo was a Poochyena, and that she ( for it sounded like a female voice ) has a collar on, which looked to have a box underneath her snout.

" Hi Kieth, sorry we ran into you, Lelo and I were racing,- Wolfe turned to the meowth and asked" Are you unhurt Meowth?"

Just then, the mansion door opened up, and Drake walked out, "Were you two racing and bowled over our guests here?
He took one stern, but gentle look at both of his dog pokemon, Both looked guilty, however Drake simply said " Well at least you helped him and meowth up and apologized,- Turning to you he said " Hey Keith, sorry for your.... well,... Warm welcoming. Welcome to the Secret Base, GateWay."

" Would you guys like to come inside?"

At first, no response. And then, Keith could see a pair of fast-moving blurs racing around the side of the house. One of them did not slam into them, slowing down in time revealing himself to be Wolfe. But before there could be any kind of greeting, the other blur... well, slammed right into them.
Keith gave a small chuckle as the pair of canine Pokémon helped him back up. "It's OK, it's good, we're both fine," he said to reassure them both, particularly the apologetic Poochyena who had been the one to knock them over.

"Yeah, I been trough worse," Meowth added, wearily climbing back onto his Trainer's shoulder.

At that point, the mansion door opened up, and there was Drake, apologizing for the enthusiastic welcome. "Heh, it's alright," grinned Keith. "I got a pair of Mightyena myself, so believe me, I know how it can get. And then sometimes my Victreebel gets in an affectionate mood, and..." he trailed off, chuckling. "Sure, we'd love to come in," he nodded.
Old 11-19-2018, 01:46 PM   #12
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Wolfe looked back at his partner, who had finally untangled himself from the blanket and sled, and let Drake speak running off to somewhere in the house.

"Sure I guess, we are open to letting people stay the night or two while they find their way or so, - Drake stroked his stubly face, leaning against the door-frame. "Why don't you step inside, its gonna get cold here soon, one of the downsides of living near a lake is that it can get cold and fast."

Drake turned and led the way into the mansion, going through the foyer and heading upstairs. Looking down back to you he says "Would you like something to drink? Come follow me to the kitchens.

( now is where we switch colors to dark green ( I think ) )
"The cold is pleasant sometimes, it numbs the mind and soul and brings one near death, it's like an odd slumber..."
Storm mumbled that to himself, immediatly feeling his cheek getting pinched by Rolu.
He never liked it when Storm got like that.
Rolu remained on Storm's shoulder, still wary of the seemingly carefree man.

While they were walking to the kitchen, Storm said: "It's certainly huge in here..."

When the group arrived in the kitchen, the kind man offered Storm and Rolu something to drink with a small smile on his face.

"It's very kind of you to offer a drink."
Storm pondered for a moment before making his choice, taking a good look around the kitchen.
"I would like some iced tea, if it wouldn't be a burden to you"

Rolu remained silent, quietly observing the kitchen.

Storm glanced at Rolu before asking: "If possible, would you have two straws for the iced tea?"

"Hmm...I never asked your name..."
"My name is Storm and this is Rolu, what is your name?"
Old 11-19-2018, 01:47 PM   #13
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
At first, no response. And then, Keith could see a pair of fast-moving blurs racing around the side of the house. One of them did not slam into them, slowing down in time revealing himself to be Wolfe. But before there could be any kind of greeting, the other blur... well, slammed right into them.
Keith gave a small chuckle as the pair of canine Pokémon helped him back up. "It's OK, it's good, we're both fine," he said to reassure them both, particularly the apologetic Poochyena who had been the one to knock them over.

"Yeah, I been trough worse," Meowth added, wearily climbing back onto his Trainer's shoulder.

At that point, the mansion door opened up, and there was Drake, apologizing for the enthusiastic welcome. "Heh, it's alright," grinned Keith. "I got a pair of Mightyena myself, so believe me, I know how it can get. And then sometimes my Victreebel gets in an affectionate mood, and..." he trailed off, chuckling. "Sure, we'd love to come in," he nodded.

"Come into the living room, and lets chat then shall we? Drake said,- "Also, feel free to let any or all of your pokemon out to explore if you want, down under the Foyer we have a Pokemon zone of sorts, it includes a spa, bar, and resturant among other things." Drake pointed to the door way that leaded to the pokemon only part of the base, " I should warn you, there are a LOT of wild pokemon that frequent that part of the area, and some are known to get into fights with trainer's pokemon, Though we usually break it up before anyone gets seriously hurt."

Drake led Keith into the living room where there were plenty of spots to sit, couches, chairs, recliners etc.
Drake plopped into a very worn looking recliner, and gestured for Keith to sit anywhere he liked.
"I am sorry we had to run off like that before we could get really talking last time at your base. My sister got robbed ( somehow) by thugs and was lying in the hospital for a few weeks after...- Drake looked away as if there was more to that particular story than he was willing to share, but he soon turned back to Keith

" Is there anything I could offer for you to drink Keith?"

Old 11-19-2018, 01:57 PM   #14
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"The cold is pleasant sometimes, it numbs the mind and soul and brings one near death, it's like an odd slumber..."
Storm mumbled that to himself, immediatly feeling his cheek getting pinched by Rolu.
He never liked it when Storm got like that.
Rolu remained on Storm's shoulder, still wary of the seemingly carefree man.

While they were walking to the kitchen, Storm said: "It's certainly huge in here..."

When the group arrived in the kitchen, the kind man offered Storm and Rolu something to drink with a small smile on his face.

"It's very kind of you to offer a drink."
Storm pondered for a moment before making his choice, taking a good look around the kitchen.
"I would like some iced tea, if it wouldn't be a burden to you"

Rolu remained silent, quietly observing the kitchen.

Storm glanced at Rolu before asking: "If possible, would you have two straws for the iced tea?"

"Hmm...I never asked your name..."
"My name is Storm and this is Rolu, what is your name?"
(I meant to misspell the mountian dew )

"The names Drake, and its my pleasure to meet you Storm, and Rolu,- Drake spoke while he ruffled around in the cabinets and drawers, pulling out the glass and straws.

" Where are you guys from? I come from Sinnoh's Snowpoint City"
Drake poured the iced tea that he pulled from the fridge while he spoke, then handed you the glass.
Drake then ruffled around and poured himself a glass of what looked like to be some red moutain glew, sipping it while he studied you and your partner pokemon on your shoulder.

Now that you are inside the house, you see that a section of Drake's Orange hair had a green streak up and down, over his left eye. He was also wearing casual clothing, a neon t-shirt and some jeans.
He appeared to be around six feet tall, give or take a few inches, and was also barefooted, well than again, it was his house.

Old 11-19-2018, 02:15 PM   #15
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:
(I meant to misspell the mountian dew )

"The names Drake, and its my pleasure to meet you Storm, and Rolu,- Drake spoke while he ruffled around in the cabinets and drawers, pulling out the glass and straws.

" Where are you guys from? I come from Sinnoh's Snowpoint City"
Drake poured the iced tea that he pulled from the fridge while he spoke, then handed you the glass.
Drake then ruffled around and poured himself a glass of what looked like to be some red moutain glew, sipping it while he studied you and your partner pokemon on your shoulder.

Now that you are inside the house, you see that a section of Drake's Orange hair had a green streak up and down, over his left eye. He was also wearing casual clothing, a neon t-shirt and some jeans.
He appeared to be around six feet tall, give or take a few inches, and was also barefooted, well than again, it was his house.

Storm took the iced tea and the two straws, putting them into the glass, one for himself and one for Rolu.

Rolu jumped down onto the table and slowly started drinking the iced tea, after Storm took a sip,, of course.

"Snowpoint City?"
"I heard some tales about that place, it sounds lovely and cold."

"Rolu and me are from....From...."
Storm scratched his head and glanced at Rolu, who was still enjoying the iced tea.
"I think that I used to live in a forest, though I bruised my head somewhere and washed up in an unknown part of the forest."
"Rolu was there too and we've traveled together since."
"This is the first house we've seen since then"

Storm observed Drake before continuing.
"You seemed smaller from far away, but you're actually much taller than me"
"Mweh"

Rolu looked up from the iced tea and squinted when Storm said that.

"T-the Growlithe that welcomed us earlier...He could talk, I was quite suprised."

"You live here all alone?"
"Besides your Pokemon, of course."
Old 11-19-2018, 02:34 PM   #16
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Storm took the iced tea and the two straws, putting them into the glass, one for himself and one for Rolu.

Rolu jumped down onto the table and slowly started drinking the iced tea, after Storm took a sip,, of course.

"Snowpoint City?"
"I heard some tales about that place, it sounds lovely and cold."

"Rolu and me are from....From...."
Storm scratched his head and glanced at Rolu, who was still enjoying the iced tea.
"I think that I used to live in a forest, though I bruised my head somewhere and washed up in an unknown part of the forest."
"Rolu was there too and we've traveled together since."
"This is the first house we've seen since then"

Storm observed Drake before continuing.
"You seemed smaller from far away, but you're actually much taller than me"
"Mweh"

Rolu looked up from the iced tea and squinted when Storm said that.

"T-the Growlithe that welcomed us earlier...He could talk, I was quite suprised."

"You live here all alone?"
"Besides your Pokemon, of course."

Drake looked away for a moment, then looked back at you.
"Yeah, I live alone here for the most part aside from the wild pokemon and my own pokemon,- Drake's eyes glossed over as if viewing a old memory from before, but he quickly recovered and started talking some more

" Yeah Wolfe can talk, though its telepathic only, its a gift we share together, been that way since he hatched in my arms when I was just a little kid, Long ago "

Drake placed his empty cup down and took a moment to stare at you, before speaking again. He seemed to be searching for something in you, but what that was, you do not know.

Drake straightened up and moved around, going into the pantry. As he passed you, he seemed to be blushing... but you couldn't be too sure of that unless he faced you.

" I am hungry, and its almost dinner time. Since you are staying for awhile, why don't you sit down and make yourself comfortable eh? Also, could you press that button on the counter by the sink, it will let everyone know I am starting to cook and I want everyone in here to help out. "
Drake spoke, his voice somewhat muffled by the banging of pans.

The button he spoke of was blue, and well, it looked nice on this granite counter top.

Old 11-19-2018, 02:45 PM   #17
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Drake looked away for a moment, then looked back at you.
"Yeah, I live alone here for the most part aside from the wild pokemon and my own pokemon,- Drake's eyes glossed over as if viewing a old memory from before, but he quickly recovered and started talking some more

" Yeah Wolfe can talk, though its telepathic only, its a gift we share together, been that way since he hatched in my arms when I was just a little kid, Long ago "

Drake placed his empty cup down and took a moment to stare at you, before speaking again. He seemed to be searching for something in you, but what that was, you do not know.

Drake straightened up and moved around, going into the pantry. As he passed you, he seemed to be blushing... but you couldn't be too sure of that unless he faced you.

" I am hungry, and its almost dinner time. Since you are staying for awhile, why don't you sit down and make yourself comfortable eh? Also, could you press that button on the counter by the sink, it will let everyone know I am starting to cook and I want everyone in here to help out. "
Drake spoke, his voice somewhat muffled by the banging of pans.

The button he spoke of was blue, and well, it looked nice on this granite counter top.

"Curious indeed..."

Storm stood up and headed over to the counter to press the button.
Meanwhile, Rolu was observing the area and trying to sense any other Pokemon in the mansion.

Storm pressed the button, only to hear a bell ringing.
He returned to his seat, quietly observing Drake.

"What are you going to prepare for dinner, Drake?"
"Can I help"
Old 11-19-2018, 03:20 PM   #18
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

"Come into the living room, and lets chat then shall we? Drake said,- "Also, feel free to let any or all of your pokemon out to explore if you want, down under the Foyer we have a Pokemon zone of sorts, it includes a spa, bar, and resturant among other things." Drake pointed to the door way that leaded to the pokemon only part of the base, " I should warn you, there are a LOT of wild pokemon that frequent that part of the area, and some are known to get into fights with trainer's pokemon, Though we usually break it up before anyone gets seriously hurt."

Drake led Keith into the living room where there were plenty of spots to sit, couches, chairs, recliners etc.
Drake plopped into a very worn looking recliner, and gestured for Keith to sit anywhere he liked.
"I am sorry we had to run off like that before we could get really talking last time at your base. My sister got robbed ( somehow) by thugs and was lying in the hospital for a few weeks after...- Drake looked away as if there was more to that particular story than he was willing to share, but he soon turned back to Keith

" Is there anything I could offer for you to drink Keith?"

Keith smiled as Drake invited them in. "Thanks," he replied. And then, Drake invited him to send out as many Pokémon as he liked. "Alright," Keith agreed, plucking the various balls off his belt, enlarging them, and tossing them all into the air at once. Five Pokémon materialized at once- a majestic Dragalge; a confident Quilladin; a cheerful Wynaut; a silent Seismitoad; and a Ditto who wasted no time Transforming into a copy of his Trainer.

Keith looked at Jack and chuckled- like looking into a mirror, practically. "Jack, any chance you can change up a thing or two?" he requested.

"Eh, I mean, I'm sure he'll be able to tell us apart easy enough, but sure," Jack shrugged his borrowed shoulders, before closing his eyes and focusing. Immediately, his immaculate imitation of Keith's Mega Hat changed shape until it more closely resembled a giant cheeseburger.

"...I guess that works," Keith replied at last, clearly making a valiant effort to not laugh (Jack smirking as he noticed this). "But anyway, guys, this is Drake, and there's apparently a pretty nice Pokémon-only area to his place, so anyone who wants in on that, feel free, just be advised that there could be some battles." To Keith's satisfaction, none of his Pokémon showed any sign of uncertainty at this warning, all of them perfectly OK with this possibility. Well, all that were intent on going, anyway- Meowth made no effort to leave Keith's shoulder, and Jack looked more interested in sticking with the humans.

Following this, Drake led the way into the living room, where there were plenty of places to sit. "Ah, sweet," grinned Jack, plopping down into a comfy-looking chair near where Drake had sat down. Keith, meanwhile, sat on one end of a nearby couch.

And then Drake explained why he had to run off so suddenly last time- his sister had been robbed by thugs, and had spent several subsequent weeks in the hospital. "Oh, man," Keith murmured. "I hope she's OK." He gathered there had to be more to it than just robbery, and he sincerely hoped he was wrong about that, but considering how Drake looked away at that moment, he felt there was reason to suspect it all the same. Not that he intended to take the conversation in that direction- if Drake didn't want to talk about it, Keith wasn't about to force the subject.

"Yeesh," Jack frowned. "Yeah, hope your sister's alright. Too many creeps in the world, you ask me."
Old 11-20-2018, 12:02 PM   #19
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Keith smiled as Drake invited them in. "Thanks," he replied. And then, Drake invited him to send out as many Pokémon as he liked. "Alright," Keith agreed, plucking the various balls off his belt, enlarging them, and tossing them all into the air at once. Five Pokémon materialized at once- a majestic Dragalge; a confident Quilladin; a cheerful Wynaut; a silent Seismitoad; and a Ditto who wasted no time Transforming into a copy of his Trainer.

Keith looked at Jack and chuckled- like looking into a mirror, practically. "Jack, any chance you can change up a thing or two?" he requested.

"Eh, I mean, I'm sure he'll be able to tell us apart easy enough, but sure," Jack shrugged his borrowed shoulders, before closing his eyes and focusing. Immediately, his immaculate imitation of Keith's Mega Hat changed shape until it more closely resembled a giant cheeseburger.

"...I guess that works," Keith replied at last, clearly making a valiant effort to not laugh (Jack smirking as he noticed this). "But anyway, guys, this is Drake, and there's apparently a pretty nice Pokémon-only area to his place, so anyone who wants in on that, feel free, just be advised that there could be some battles." To Keith's satisfaction, none of his Pokémon showed any sign of uncertainty at this warning, all of them perfectly OK with this possibility. Well, all that were intent on going, anyway- Meowth made no effort to leave Keith's shoulder, and Jack looked more interested in sticking with the humans.

Following this, Drake led the way into the living room, where there were plenty of places to sit. "Ah, sweet," grinned Jack, plopping down into a comfy-looking chair near where Drake had sat down. Keith, meanwhile, sat on one end of a nearby couch.

And then Drake explained why he had to run off so suddenly last time- his sister had been robbed by thugs, and had spent several subsequent weeks in the hospital. "Oh, man," Keith murmured. "I hope she's OK." He gathered there had to be more to it than just robbery, and he sincerely hoped he was wrong about that, but considering how Drake looked away at that moment, he felt there was reason to suspect it all the same. Not that he intended to take the conversation in that direction- if Drake didn't want to talk about it, Keith wasn't about to force the subject.

"Yeesh," Jack frowned. "Yeah, hope your sister's alright. Too many creeps in the world, you ask me."

Drake was trying very hard to not start laughing at how ridiculous the hat looked on the ditto imitating his trainer. He took a moment to straighten his face so he could look Keith in the eye.

Drake hadn't noticed the ditto when he explained about his sister, which was why he was trying not to laugh, it seemed inappropriate at the moment. With a shrug he wiped his face again then started speaking again.

"Okay, I am sure you are wondering why I came in the first place at your base. And since I was cut short on time, I never got around to telling you why"
" I am not from this dimension."

Drake looked back and forth between you and your Ditto, a look of worry on his face.

Meanwhile, while your pokemon started going down the stairs, some floping trommping down, others simply walking, the stairs seemed to go on for a good bit.
Then, the whole stair way lit up with what looked like to be natural sunlight. Your pokemon stepped down onto the final landing, and were stunned with what they saw. It was like a metropolis of pokemon bustling down underneath the mansion. Pokemon of all sizes and species could be seen in the crowds swarmming the area.

A semi familiar pokemon approached your group of pokemon, as he got closer and closer, it was Wolfe. How did he get down there so fast?
Anyhow, he approached the group of keiths pokemon with could be a smile on his dog face.

"Hey, Hi Welcome to the Underground!"

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 11-20-2018 at 01:09 PM.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:23 PM   #20
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"Curious indeed..."

Storm stood up and headed over to the counter to press the button.
Meanwhile, Rolu was observing the area and trying to sense any other Pokemon in the mansion.

Storm pressed the button, only to hear a bell ringing.
He returned to his seat, quietly observing Drake.

"What are you going to prepare for dinner, Drake?"
"Can I help"

"Sure you can help, - Drake set some pots down on the counter next to the sink - " Can you fill those up with water please? I am making spaghetti tonight. Quick and easy."

Drake turned back and started pulling out noodles and sauces and sauce pans out of the cabinet.

Soon, a bunch of footsteps and buzzing could be heard coming to the kitchen. And sure enough, Several pokemon walked / flew into the room.
There was Wolfe, the sable furred Growlithe that greeted you at the door, with his green streak in his hair like his partner. Then there was a green-eyed Lunatone with green star markings on its face, followed by a Eelektrik, Vespiquen, Deerling, Delibird and a Poochyena.

Huh, maybe Drake has a thing for green on his pokemon, though the majority don't have a green marking anywhere yet.

They didn't appear surprised at your presence or your Riolu's in their kitchen. Perhaps the Growlithe told them of you.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:40 PM   #21
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

"Sure you can help, - Drake set some pots down on the counter next to the sink - " Can you fill those up with water please? I am making spaghetti tonight. Quick and easy."

Drake turned back and started pulling out noodles and sauces and sauce pans out of the cabinet.

Soon, a bunch of footsteps and buzzing could be heard coming to the kitchen. And sure enough, Several pokemon walked / flew into the room.
There was Wolfe, the sable furred Growlithe that greeted you at the door, with his green streak in his hair like his partner. Then there was a green-eyed Lunatone with green star markings on its face, followed by a Eelektrik, Vespiquen, Deerling, Delibird and a Poochyena.

Huh, maybe Drake has a thing for green on his pokemon, though the majority don't have a green marking anywhere yet.

They didn't appear surprised at your presence or your Riolu's in their kitchen. Perhaps the Growlithe told them of you.

"Very well."
said Storm after glancing at all the pokemon entering the kitchen.

Rolu stared at the other pokemon, Wolfe particularly.
Then he went back to drinking his iced tea.

Storm moved over to the pots to fill them with water.
"Drake, have you ever accidentally caused a fire in the kitchen?"
"I'm a failure of a cook myself, Rolu has to interfene often when I'm cooking on a campfire."
"Don't worry, though, I probably won't end up causing a fire by filling some pots."

Rolu seemed to be a little skeptical of that.

The pots overflowed a little before Storm stopped filling them up.
"My apologies for that..."

Rolu, meanwhile, jumped from the table onto Storm's shoulder.
"Mweh, Rolu..."
Rolu looked into the pots to observe his reflection.

"I suppose that it has been a while since you did that, Rolu."

Storm walked back over to the table, passing the other pokemon.
He stopped and crouched down in front of the little Growlithe.
Storm tried patting him carefully.

Old 11-20-2018, 02:21 PM   #22
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"Very well."
said Storm after glancing at all the pokemon entering the kitchen.

Rolu stared at the other pokemon, Wolfe particularly.
Then he went back to drinking his iced tea.

Storm moved over to the pots to fill them with water.
"Drake, have you ever accidentally caused a fire in the kitchen?"
"I'm a failure of a cook myself, Rolu has to interfene often when I'm cooking on a campfire."
"Don't worry, though, I probably won't end up causing a fire by filling some pots."

Rolu seemed to be a little skeptical of that.

The pots overflowed a little before Storm stopped filling them up.
"My apologies for that..."

Rolu, meanwhile, jumped from the table onto Storm's shoulder.
"Mweh, Rolu..."
Rolu looked into the pots to observe his reflection.

"I suppose that it has been a while since you did that, Rolu."

Storm walked back over to the table, passing the other pokemon.
He stopped and crouched down in front of the little Growlithe.
Storm tried patting him carefully.

I should say that wolfe is twice his normal size Storm.

" Water won't hurt anyone unless its fired from a pokemon or your in a river etc." Drake said setting the pans down on the big stove.
"By the way their names are; Luna, Voltsy, Queenie, Oisirn, Delia, and Lelo.
Drake said pointing to each of the respective pokemon.

Wolfe sniffed your hand first before butting his head against your hand, signling that you may pet him, while staring back at the Riolu, telepathically speaking to him and him only.

"Am I interesting looking or smelling or something I don't know about?

Old 11-20-2018, 02:36 PM   #23
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:
I should say that wolfe is twice his normal size Storm.

" Water won't hurt anyone unless its fired from a pokemon or your in a river etc." Drake said setting the pans down on the big stove.
"By the way their names are; Luna, Voltsy, Queenie, Oisirn, Delia, and Lelo.
Drake said pointing to each of the respective pokemon.

Wolfe sniffed your hand first before butting his head against your hand, signling that you may pet him, while staring back at the Riolu, telepathically speaking to him and him only.

"Am I interesting looking or smelling or something I don't know about?
Storm started carefully patting Wolfe.

Meanwhile, Rolu froze before awkwardly responding with: "...You looked interesting."

Storm noticed a shift in Rolu's balance on his shoulder.
He looked curious at the Riolu.

"You seem suprised about something."
"Heh, probably something I've failed to observe"

Rolu looked a little shy, clinging on to Storm's neck.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of your pokemon, Drake."

"Rolu seems to be interested in Wolfe."
"Would you like to mingle among Drake's pokemon, Rolu?"

Rolu pinched Storm's cheek, sencing a clear signal.
"Well then..."

"Sir Drake, how's the spaghetti doing?"
Old 11-20-2018, 07:27 PM   #24
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Drake was trying very hard to not start laughing at how ridiculous the hat looked on the ditto imitating his trainer. He took a moment to straighten his face so he could look Keith in the eye.

Drake hadn't noticed the ditto when he explained about his sister, which was why he was trying not to laugh, it seemed inappropriate at the moment. With a shrug he wiped his face again then started speaking again.

"Okay, I am sure you are wondering why I came in the first place at your base. And since I was cut short on time, I never got around to telling you why"
" I am not from this dimension."

Drake looked back and forth between you and your Ditto, a look of worry on his face.

Meanwhile, while your pokemon started going down the stairs, some floping trommping down, others simply walking, the stairs seemed to go on for a good bit.
Then, the whole stair way lit up with what looked like to be natural sunlight. Your pokemon stepped down onto the final landing, and were stunned with what they saw. It was like a metropolis of pokemon bustling down underneath the mansion. Pokemon of all sizes and species could be seen in the crowds swarmming the area.

A semi familiar pokemon approached your group of pokemon, as he got closer and closer, it was Wolfe. How did he get down there so fast?
Anyhow, he approached the group of keiths pokemon with could be a smile on his dog face.

"Hey, Hi Welcome to the Underground!"
Jack smirked and chuckled, seeing how hard Drake was trying to not laugh at the hat, but made an effort to be more serious as Drake was doing the same. And then, Drake, with a look of worry, made the big revelation- that he was not from this dimension.

"...What?" said Keith, Meowth, and Jack at the same time.

They all seemed more than a little confused. Meowth was staring and blinking, seeming to be trying to process this, while Keith and Jack exchanged incredulous looks. As they looked back at Drake, however, they didn't look all that unwilling to believe him.

"I'll be the first to admit, that sounds insane," Keith began. "But at the same time, I know from experience that stranger things have happened.

"Yeah, plus, the look on your face, you're clearly worried that we won't believe you," added Jack. "That ain't the look we'd be getting if you were lying to us."

"...Another dimension," Meowth was saying. "Wat even."

"So, I mean... how does this even work?" Keith asked, starting to sound more curious than surprised by now. "Like... how do you get from one dimension to another? Was it even a deliberate thing, or an accident, or what?"

"Yeah, you got me wondering about all this too," Jack added.

~~~~~

With Manchin the Quilladin leading the way, the four Pokémon made their way down the stairs.

"Wow, these go a long way," remarked the Dragalge.

"I don't mind," smiled the Wynaut. "Going down them's easier than going up, right, Neville?"

"I hear that, it's the going up part I'll be dreading," Neville the Dragalge responded.

"Heh, yeah, but it'll be a good workout," grinned Manchin. "C'mon, guys, if anyone's got a right to complain, it's your big, bulky fella right here, and I don't mind it one bit!" At this, Tinnitus piped up as best as a mute Seismitoad was physically capable of doing- creating positive, encouraging vibrations to his teammates, conveying his positive attitude about the stairs.

As they finally reached the bottom, the whole thing lit up. "Whoa!" exclaimed Smiley. "It's like the sun!"

"Yeah, but how?" asked Neville. "Isn't this underground?"

"Yeah, but somehow they've managed to replicate the stuff perfectly- take it from a Grass-type," stated Manchin. And just then, they were approached by a sable-colored Growlithe who welcomed them to the Underground. "Howdy," grinned the Quilladin. "Wolfe, right? You might remember me from Keith's base back when I was a Chespin, but I don't think we were introduced- name's Manchin. This here's Neville," he added, gesturing to the Dragalge, "Smiley," he added with a gesture to the Wynaut, "and Tinnitus," he finished, indicating the Seismitoad.

"Good to meet you, Wolfe," said Neville with a polite bow.

"Hi!" Smiley greeted the Growlithe.

Tinnitus didn't speak, but instead smiled and sent a happy vibration Wolfe's way.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:26 AM   #25
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Jack smirked and chuckled, seeing how hard Drake was trying to not laugh at the hat, but made an effort to be more serious as Drake was doing the same. And then, Drake, with a look of worry, made the big revelation- that he was not from this dimension.

"...What?" said Keith, Meowth, and Jack at the same time.

They all seemed more than a little confused. Meowth was staring and blinking, seeming to be trying to process this, while Keith and Jack exchanged incredulous looks. As they looked back at Drake, however, they didn't look all that unwilling to believe him.

"I'll be the first to admit, that sounds insane," Keith began. "But at the same time, I know from experience that stranger things have happened.

"Yeah, plus, the look on your face, you're clearly worried that we won't believe you," added Jack. "That ain't the look we'd be getting if you were lying to us."

"...Another dimension," Meowth was saying. "Wat even."

"So, I mean... how does this even work?" Keith asked, starting to sound more curious than surprised by now. "Like... how do you get from one dimension to another? Was it even a deliberate thing, or an accident, or what?"

"Yeah, you got me wondering about all this too," Jack added.

~~~~~

With Manchin the Quilladin leading the way, the four Pokémon made their way down the stairs.

"Wow, these go a long way," remarked the Dragalge.

"I don't mind," smiled the Wynaut. "Going down them's easier than going up, right, Neville?"

"I hear that, it's the going up part I'll be dreading," Neville the Dragalge responded.

"Heh, yeah, but it'll be a good workout," grinned Manchin. "C'mon, guys, if anyone's got a right to complain, it's your big, bulky fella right here, and I don't mind it one bit!" At this, Tinnitus piped up as best as a mute Seismitoad was physically capable of doing- creating positive, encouraging vibrations to his teammates, conveying his positive attitude about the stairs.

As they finally reached the bottom, the whole thing lit up. "Whoa!" exclaimed Smiley. "It's like the sun!"

"Yeah, but how?" asked Neville. "Isn't this underground?"

"Yeah, but somehow they've managed to replicate the stuff perfectly- take it from a Grass-type," stated Manchin. And just then, they were approached by a sable-colored Growlithe who welcomed them to the Underground. "Howdy," grinned the Quilladin. "Wolfe, right? You might remember me from Keith's base back when I was a Chespin, but I don't think we were introduced- name's Manchin. This here's Neville," he added, gesturing to the Dragalge, "Smiley," he added with a gesture to the Wynaut, "and Tinnitus," he finished, indicating the Seismitoad.

"Good to meet you, Wolfe," said Neville with a polite bow.

"Hi!" Smiley greeted the Growlithe.

Tinnitus didn't speak, but instead smiled and sent a happy vibration Wolfe's way.
I LOVE this part of the story! I get to explain my characters story here pretty well ( with real life theories mixed in with comic book theories )

Drake breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that this was a much better reaction than he expected. This, this he could explain in depth.

" Well, sit back and relax, cause this is quite a story to explain, - Drake leaned back in his chair and started to tap his fingers. " I guess I should start with my birth. You see, our dimensions are parallel. Similar, but not the exact same. My World doesn't have a Fizzytopia, but we do share many, if not all the pokemon, and the regions they can be found in.

" My mother was a researcher, for Lysandre labs, which my father Lysandre owned. It appears that my father in this world would not be welcome, as here he tried to take over Kalos and return it back to what it was without humans and Pokemon... But that was not the case in my world.
In My world, Lysandre found the ultimate machine, and promptly destroyed it after extensive research on it. He was trying to figure out how to better extend the technology that revives fossilized pokemon and see what it could do. He and My mother were looking to create a machine that in the event of an apocalyptic event, could restore the pokemon and human population."

Drake sat forward, looking between the two pokemon and you.

" This led them to try and find Mew, the mythological ancestor that almost all pokemon came from. By the time they found out of the location of the Southern Island, where Mew was said to live, My mother was pregnant with me. I was nearly ready to be born when they visited Southern Island.
They got there and collected what they thought were samples of Mew, and went back to the mainland of Sinnoh, to a vacation house they owned to make sure I was born healthy and my mom was comfortable.

"However My mother contracted a serious illness, and I had to be born a week early. The sickness passed after I was born. But my parents discovered something much more interesting about me.
Being exposed to Mew's ( they hypothizied that Mew was indeed there and watching them later on ) DNA when I was developing caused my DNA to become similar to that of a Mew.
Essentially I am related closely to Mew, Ditto - Drake turned to look at Jack with a smile - "more than I am actually human. "

"This allows me the ability to copy a persons DNA structure as well as any pokemons, the downside is that I must come in physical contact with the said human or Pokemon. I can transform into them and gain access to their memories that were present at the contact. Any abilities/powers/learned gifts that person or pokemon had, I can use.

Another downside is that I can only transform twice in a span of three days and it takes me a full week to fully recover my energy."

Drake leaned back again, and took a sip from a water bottle by his chair.
Looking back at you, he said
" Before I continue how I got here, do you have any questions?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfe took a look at each pokemon as their name was given, and he nodded, turning back to Manchin and saying
"I do remember you, your scent has only changed slightly. However it is a pleasure to actually meet you personally. Now since you guys are down here, Would you like a tour of the place?"

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases