UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Entertainment

Old 08-20-2016, 06:55 PM   #26
Mercutio
Banned

Would like to disassociate myself and everyone else in Suffolk from the lame Storm 2 display. Boring and uninspiring, absolutely nothing of interest there.

Admittedly this is an accurate description of Suffolk.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 08:38 PM   #27
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

It was fine when they did stuff like this. Shame they couldn't utilise that speed.
Old 08-25-2016, 05:17 AM   #28
Mercutio
Banned

Just watched. Good episode.The battles were great - particularly the final - but I thought the editing of the TV show itself came together this time to make a well paced and entertaining episode. The informative segues were great and well done to Angela Scanlon for coaxing useful words from the mouths of babes.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 12:52 PM   #29
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Episode 5.
Spoiler: show
Gabriel MVP, hands down, even if they didn't get through to the grand finals. Who knew something so simple in design could be so hard to bring down?

Ironside 3 was bloody terrifying, but in all honesty I feel very sorry for Chompalot. Never mind the fact that in the groups they took a battering from Ironside, Gabriel's axe was just brutal and with the house robots, it didn't stand a chance. I laughed out though when asked if it could be fixed and then it just burst into flames. Granted, this knocked them out the tourney, and in place came...

Pulsar, which impressed in the way Hypno-Disc did by way of that vertical spinner at 9000 RPM+, complete with pants-shitting death hum. Going on to topple Beast with ease, and winning against Ironside, the fight with Gabriel in the heat final, as Mercutio mentioned, was a great scrap, and what this show is all about.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Entertainment