UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
Lindz
Kuno's Wife

June 07: Gogogo hot weather!

Finally 90 degree weather and... thunderstorms. I guess the storms aren't that bad. What is it you love or hate about the month of June? I like that the pool is open again for super fun time!
Lindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 10:58 PM   #2
Lunar Delta
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Lunar Delta
Re: June 07: Gogogo hot weather!

I hate the hot weather, I hate the humidity, I hate the severe drought we are experiencing. I hate the thick smoke that is floating in from the wildfires in the southern part of the state. It smells bad and turns the air brown. I can't wait for it to get cold and rainy again.

It has been so long since the last rain that even the English ivy is starting to wither and die. If an incredibly hardy plant like that is dying from lack of water, you know there is a serious problem.
Lunar Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:40 PM   #3
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

I hate that it's not July. This July has my Birthday AND Otakon on the same weekend. So now I'm forcing all my friends to buy me stuff while we're there. =D

Wish it were July...
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:09 AM   #4
SulcataIxlude
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to SulcataIxlude Send a message via MSN to SulcataIxlude Send a message via Yahoo to SulcataIxlude

Begining of next week I find out officially if I can go back to indo for 6+ months to study/work/do things with my gal. Besides that when I get my visa at the end of june around the 26th I leave the states! I can't wait to see if I passed or not
SulcataIxlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 09:19 AM   #5
Kasumi Violet
Boulder Badge

I don't like hot weather, I love storms, I hate doing outside chores, and I like swimming.

-KV
Kasumi Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:09 PM   #6
Talon87
時の彼方へ

June's weather is pretty nice! But we've had this discussion before. Georgia = bring on the cold, Indiana = stay away, Winter. I'm guessing our June is like Georgia's April or maybe March. It's pretty nice. A little hot, a little steamy, but pretty nice. Way better than winter.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:19 PM   #7
SulcataIxlude
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to SulcataIxlude Send a message via MSN to SulcataIxlude Send a message via Yahoo to SulcataIxlude

In southeastern washington we get some pretty hot summers. Usually they are around 98 to 110 degrees faranhite (however we have almost no humidity.) I love running around in summer during a dust storm too. The skies are dark black, the winds are very warm, as orangish sand rages against everything with the occasional spontanious mini shower mixed in for fun! When I lived in missoula most summers were around late 70s to early 80s. With no humidty there, west montana summers were not too bad for those whom abhor hot weather.

Myself: I can't wait to go back to Jakarta's permanent late 80s to mid 90s heavy humidty heat. Especially at night and at dawn when things are all mellow and not too hot yet. Now that is the weather for being passionate and stuff (though doing passionate things during heavy snowstorms is always pretty sexy too.)
SulcataIxlude is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc