UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 12-03-2019, 03:46 AM   #351
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As Krelia knocked at the door, she could hear footsteps from within, though they seemed to stop abruptly at some point fairly close to the front door. "Wha- Peeves!" exclaimed a woman's voice from within.

"Oh- sorry, Willa," came the reply. "Didn't mean to scare you."

"Scare me. As if," scoffed the woman.

"Riiiiiiight," came Peeves's audibly skeptical response. "So... one of us gonna answer the door, considering you and I both know that's why we came out into the hallway?"

At this, the door swung open, having been opened by a green-haired woman, her expression unreadable as she regarded the newcomers. Peeves the Dusknoir, however, his eye widened in recognition as he spotted Wolfe. "OK, Wolfe there I recognize," he said. "You, however, I don't," he added to Krelia. "You ain't telling me something happened to Drake?" he added after a moment of consideration.

Willa looked at Krelia. "Are you a friend of Keith's?" she inquired.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 12-03-2019 at 12:54 PM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 05:05 PM   #352
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
As Krelia knocked at the door, she could hear footsteps from within, though they seemed to stop abruptly at some point fairly close to the front door. "Wha- Peeves!" exclaimed a woman's voice from within.

"Oh- sorry, Willa," came the reply. "Didn't mean to scare you."

"Scare me. As if," scoffed the woman.

"Riiiiiiight," came Peeves' audibly skeptical response. "So... one of us gonna answer the door, considering you and I both know that's why we came out into the hallway?"

At this, the door swung open, having been opened by a green-haired woman, her expression unreadable as she regarded the newcomers. Peeves the Dusknoir, however, his eye widened in recognition as he spotted Wolfe. "OK, Wolfe there I recognize," he said. "You, however, I don't," he added to Krelia. "You ain't telling me something happened to Drake?" he added after a moment of consideration.

Willa looked at Krelia. "Are you a friend of Keith's?" she inquired.

Krelia shook her head and began to explain
" Not exactly, you see I'm Drake's youngest sister and Wolfe and I came to see Keith Masters " She peeked at the Dusknoir and around Willa to see if she could see him behind the two.

Wolfe on the other moved to sniff Willa but stopped and spoke politely
"There's no nice non-embarrassing way to put this but may I sniff you?"

It was a rather odd request... but at least Krelia taught him some manners unlike Drake who just did whatever he pleased with Wolfe.

But Wolfe soon turned to Peeves and answered his question.
" Drake is okay, he woke up about two weeks ago and has been busy tracking Purity down. Basically a solo stealth mission of sorts if you would.

Krelia polietly asked Willa "I'm sorry but who are you? Because both Wolfe and I have no clue as to who you are "

( OOC: Im gonna go out on a limb and say purtiy attack was about two months ago and Drake has been up for only two weeks, the first of which he got his sister moved into GateWay )

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 05:16 PM   #353
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post

Krelia shook her head and began to explain
" Not exactly, you see I'm Drake's youngest sister and Wolfe and I came to see Keith Masters " She peeked at the Dusknoir and around Willa to see if she could see him behind the two.

Wolfe on the other moved to sniff Willa but stopped and spoke politely
"There's no nice non-embarrassing way to put this but may I sniff you?"

It was a rather odd request... but at least Krelia taught him some manners unlike Drake who just did whatever he pleased with Wolfe.

But Wolfe soon turned to Peeves and answered his question.
" Drake is okay, he woke up about two weeks ago and has been busy tracking Purity down. Basically a solo stealth mission of sorts if you would.

Krelia polietly asked Willa "I'm sorry but who are you? Because both Wolfe and I have no clue as to who you are "

( OOC: Im gonna go out on a limb and say purtiy attack was about two months ago and Drake has been up for only two weeks, the first of which he got his sister moved into GateWay )
Willa gave a small nod as Krelia explained that she was Drake's sister. She'd never met Drake herself, but Keith made mention of a friend of his by that name once or twice. She was more than a little surprised to hear (much less understand) Wolfe's request, but she nodded in agreement all the same. "It's quite all right," she said to Wolfe. "My boyfriend has two Mightyena, I understand."

Peeves nodded as Wolfe explained to him that Drake was OK. "Alright, that's good," he stated. "Just two weeks ago, though- yeesh. Must have needed the rest."

Then, at Krelia's question, Willa spoke up. "My name is Willa Carnet," she replied. "Keith Masters is my boyfriend, I live here with him now. I gather Wolfe's last time here must have been-"

"-long before Keith met you," Peeves said to Willa. "And last time Keith even saw Wolfe or Drake was... I wanna say about three days before he met you? Keith's upstairs training with some of his other Pokémon," he added to Krelia and Wolfe. "I can lead the way," he offered.

(OOC: Two months ago works- I was planning on having that placed chronologically before Keith met Willa, two months seems like a decent timeframe for that.)
Old 12-04-2019, 06:00 PM   #354
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Willa gave a small nod as Krelia explained that she was Drake's sister. She'd never met Drake herself, but Keith made mention of a friend of his by that name once or twice. She was more than a little surprised to hear (much less understand) Wolfe's request, but she nodded in agreement all the same. "It's quite all right," she said to Wolfe. "My boyfriend has two Mightyena, I understand."

Peeves nodded as Wolfe explained to him that Drake was OK. "Alright, that's good," he stated. "Just two weeks ago, though- yeesh. Must have needed the rest."

Then, at Krelia's question, Willa spoke up. "My name is Willa Carnet," she replied. "Keith Masters is my boyfriend, I live here with him now. I gather Wolfe's last time here must have been-"

"-long before Keith met you," Peeves said to Willa. "And last time Keith even saw Wolfe or Drake was... I wanna say about three days before he met you? Keith's upstairs training with some of his other Pokémon," he added to Krelia and Wolfe. "I can lead the way," he offered.

(OOC: Two months ago works- I was planning on having that placed chronologically before Keith met Willa, two months seems like a decent timeframe for that.)

Wolfe sniffed Willa and memorized her scent and then made a comment "You snell nice and Keith's scent is mixed in with yours which is why I wanted to check your scent, and yes the last time Drake and I were here this base didn't have nearly as many things here as it does now "

Krelia reached out as they were invited inside and snagged Spiritus as he floated by and kept the giggling candle pokemon in her arms, his green flame wavered brightly.

"This little mischevious turd is Spiritus, and i dont think i need to worry about him taking up anyones energies because i trained him to pick up on residual energy in nature and from emotions, hence why his flame is a lime green color" Krelia told this as she stepped inside and followed Peeves upstairs with Willa and Wolfe.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 12-04-2019, 06:30 PM   #355
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"O-oh. Thank you," Willa responded to Wolfe.

"Yeah, you probably noticed a few additions around here," Peeves added, glancing out at Terri and Gavin's houses. "A few friends of Keith live here now. Sludge Wave Coast is starting to become kinda like a small town now, and the Pokémon Center doesn't exactly hurt, either. Alright, follow me," he added, leading the way inside, into the large, spacious entrance hall. Willa walked alongside the Dusknoir. All the way down the hallway, up the stairs, and once they reached the upstairs corridor, Peeves took them to the first door on the right, and floated right through it. Willa rolled her eyes at this, though with the slightest of smiles, and actually opened the door so they could enter.

They were in Keith Masters's Battle Room, and there on the elevated battlefield was the man himself, standing to the side as two of his Pokémon duked it out. "Winter! Ancient Power!" he commanded.

"Cryogoooo... NAAAAAAAAL!" Winter exclaimed, the Cryogonal's voice an icy hiss as he held together his ice crystal tentacle mustache, forming an orb of ancient energy between the tips. He then launched the sphere with great force.

Keith turned to the attack's intended target. "Brighton! Electro Ball!" he commanded.

"Chou chou chou chouuuu... CHIIIIIIIN!" responded Brighton, the Chinchou's lures shining brightly and crackling with power as he formed a sphere of electricity and launched it right at the oncoming Ancient Power. The attacks collided in midair, each making great efforts to muscle past the other, but in the end, they cancelled each other out.

"Hah. Nice job, you two," Keith smiled. "Brighton, you in particular- your technique's really improving."

"Chou~" smiled Brighton proudly.

"And Winter, you too," Keith added with a smile to the Ice-type. "Don't think I don't see how nicely you're coming along."

"Gonal..." replied Winter, a warmth and happiness in his eyes contrasting the inherent chilliness his voice possessed by default. Then, the sentient snowflake turned, noticing the newcomers. "Cryogo?" he questioned.

"Hmm? Wh- oh, Willa," Keith smiled, turning to greet his girlfriend. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to see that Ancient Power and Electro Ball," replied Willa, walking up to Keith, at which point they shared a quick kiss. "Brighton and Winter are looking good. Though I didn't come up here just to watch- we have company," she added, glancing back.

Keith followed her gaze, and finally saw Krelia and Drake. His face registered a rather suitable look of confusion. "OK, I recognize the Arcanine-" he began.

"This is Krelia," explained Willa. "She's apparently Drake's sister."

"Oh, OK," Keith nodded, walking over to greet his guest. "Keith Masters. Good to meet you, Krelia," he said, offering a handshake. "And I take it you already met my lovely girlfriend Willa," he added. "I hope Drake's doing OK? It's been a while since I've heard from him."
Old 12-04-2019, 06:49 PM   #356
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"O-oh. Thank you," Willa responded to Wolfe.

"Yeah, you probably noticed a few additions around here," Peeves added, glancing out at Terri and Gavin's houses. "A few friends of Keith live here now. Sludge Wave Coast is starting to become kinda like a small town now, and the Pokémon Center doesn't exactly hurt, either. Alright, follow me," he added, leading the way inside, into the large, spacious entrance hall. Willa walked alongside the Dusknoir. All the way down the hallway, up the stairs, and once they reached the upstairs corridor, Peeves took them to the first door on the right, and floated right through it. Willa rolled her eyes at this, though with the slightest of smiles, and actually opened the door so they could enter.

They were in Keith Masters's Battle Room, and there on the elevated battlefield was the man himself, standing to the side as two of his Pokémon duked it out. "Winter! Ancient Power!" he commanded.

"Cryogoooo... NAAAAAAAAL!" Winter exclaimed, the Cryogonal's voice an icy hiss as he held together his ice crystal tentacle mustache, forming an orb of ancient energy between the tips. He then launched the sphere with great force.

Keith turned to the attack's intended target. "Brighton! Electro Ball!" he commanded.

"Chou chou chou chouuuu... CHIIIIIIIN!" responded Brighton, the Chinchou's lures shining brightly and crackling with power as he formed a sphere of electricity and launched it right at the oncoming Ancient Power. The attacks collided in midair, each making great efforts to muscle past the other, but in the end, they canceled each other out.

"Hah. Nice job, you two," Keith smiled. "Brighton, you in particular- your technique's really improving."

"Chou~" smiled Brighton proudly.

"And Winter, you too," Keith added with a smile to the Ice-type. "Don't think I don't see how nicely you're coming along."

"Gonal..." replied Winter, a warmth and happiness in his eyes contrasting the inherent chilliness his voice possessed by default. Then, the sentient snowflake turned, noticing the newcomers. "Cryogo?" he questioned.

"Hmm? Wh- oh, Willa," Keith smiled, turning to greet his girlfriend. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to see that Ancient Power and Electro Ball," replied Willa, walking up to Keith, at which point they shared a quick kiss. "Brighton and Winter are looking good. Though I didn't come up here just to watch- we have company," she added, glancing back.

Keith followed her gaze, and finally saw Krelia and Drake. His face registered a rather suitable look of confusion. "OK, I recognize the Arcanine-" he began.

"This is Krelia," explained Willa. "She's apparently Drake's sister."

"Oh, OK," Keith nodded, walking over to greet his guest. "Keith Masters. Good to meet you, Krelia," he said, offering a handshake. "And I take it you already met my lovely girlfriend Willa," he added. "I hope Drake's doing OK? It's been a while since I've heard from him."

"Drakes been doing okay, he awoke two weeks ago and moved me into his place and then started doing solo stealth missions tracking the admins of Purity. " Krelia offered out one of her hands, "I'm Krelia, Drakes sister, technically the youngest of my four siblings. Wolfe wanted to stop by and check in on you but I decided to tag along with him"

Spirtius the litwick got up out of Krelia's arms and hovered near Keith and seemed to like him a lot more than anyone else in the room, probably due to him seeing Keith before and also the fact that he was similar to Spiritus

" I am unsure if you met Spiritus here before or not, you see one of Drake's old friends here stopped by when he was asleep and left him a few pokemon of hers before disappearing and this was one of them. So I took him up as my own partner "

Wolfe nodded at Keith and took his turn to speak "Drake is indeed okay albeit a bit down in the dumps, but the base has been rebuilt brand new and we now have plenty of space to host a good thirty people or so or even board them for any length of time should we need to. Thanks for your help and your partners of course. "

Krelia looked over the Cryongonal and Chinchou and smiled " Nice training regimen you have going on there, its a shame I don't have my Pokedex just yet, it's shipping in here pretty soon. "

Old 12-04-2019, 07:30 PM   #357
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith shook Krelia's hand, nodding as she explained that Drake is OK. "Two weeks ago?" he repeated. "Wow. Didn't think it'd take so long. I hadn't even met Willa last I saw him."

Willa turned to look at Keith. "So you were telling me the truth about Drake, then," she said. "And this Purity organization."

"Yeah, of course," Keith smiled. "What, you doubted me?"

"I mean, you must admit it's more than a little unusual," Willa replied.

"Way more," Keith nodded in agreement. "I don't blame you, honestly. Was a lot for me to take in at first, and I'm a lot less skeptical by nature."

"Indeed," Willa nodded, turning back to Krelia. "My boyfriend's filled me in on this organization your brother's fighting against. I want it known that I'm willing to help however I can," she stated.

Then, the subject turned to Spiritus, Krelia's Litwick. Keith's mouth fell open at Krelia's story, because he recognized that Litwick. "...That's Kawaii's Litwick?" he murmured. "Oh, wow. I hadn't heard from her in an even longer time, never knew she even did that. I hope she's doing OK..." he murmured.

"She's the one you got Noxie from, right?" Willa asked Keith.

"Yeah," Keith nodded. "And her Espeon's best friends with Cyanide, too. He then nodded to acknowledge Wolfe's explanation. "Glad we could help," he said. "Though I hope Drake feels better. I hope he knows he could come to me for help whenever he feels the need."

Krelia then smiled as she talked about Keith's training regimen. "Thanks," Keith replied. "I'm actually trying to get some of my Pokémon ready for the next Colosseum challenge. You saw that big building on the south end of the property? That's Sludge Wave Colosseum. A friend of mine hosts double battle tournaments there called Colosseum challenges- it's a big thing in his hometown, he kinda wanted to bring that over to Fizzytopia."
Old 12-05-2019, 01:21 AM   #358
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Keith shook Krelia's hand, nodding as she explained that Drake is OK. "Two weeks ago?" he repeated. "Wow. Didn't think it'd take so long. I hadn't even met Willa last I saw him."

Willa turned to look at Keith. "So you were telling me the truth about Drake, then," she said. "And this Purity organization."

"Yeah, of course," Keith smiled. "What, you doubted me?"

"I mean, you must admit it's more than a little unusual," Willa replied.

"Way more," Keith nodded in agreement. "I don't blame you, honestly. Was a lot for me to take in at first, and I'm a lot less skeptical by nature."

"Indeed," Willa nodded, turning back to Krelia. "My boyfriend's filled me in on this organization your brother's fighting against. I want it known that I'm willing to help however I can," she stated.

Then, the subject turned to Spiritus, Krelia's Litwick. Keith's mouth fell open at Krelia's story, because he recognized that Litwick. "...That's Kawaii's Litwick?" he murmured. "Oh, wow. I hadn't heard from her in an even longer time, never knew she even did that. I hope she's doing OK..." he murmured.

"She's the one you got Noxie from, right?" Willa asked Keith.

"Yeah," Keith nodded. "And her Espeon's best friends with Cyanide, too. He then nodded to acknowledge Wolfe's explanation. "Glad we could help," he said. "Though I hope Drake feels better. I hope he knows he could come to me for help whenever he feels the need."

Krelia then smiled as she talked about Keith's training regimen. "Thanks," Keith replied. "I'm actually trying to get some of my Pokémon ready for the next Colosseum challenge. You saw that big building on the south end of the property? That's Sludge Wave Colosseum. A friend of mine hosts double battle tournaments there called Colosseum challenges- it's a big thing in his hometown, he kinda wanted to bring that over to Fizzytopia."

Krelia nodded at Willa's pledge to help, and then pulled out one more pokeball and pressed the locking button releasing a shelter colored herdier who planted herself directly under Wolfe's chin.

" I've brought Cassie and Spiritus with me, Drake and I share his pokemon until I catch my own. Though Spiritus seems to like me a lot so I'm keeping him "

Krelia nodded at Keith's explanation of the Colosseum battle, " I don't do battles much, if it gets hosted here I may come in to spectate but unlike Drake I just don't have talent in battles. Drake was nominated to be a champion publicly several times but he turned them all down or tried to put them into others. Our other siblings earned the right to be champions and have kept their seats in the Leagues but Drake never wanted to be there, he is more of a be out in the world and be in nature kind of guy.

Krelia rubbed her arms and looked to the side fixing her glasses and adjusting her ponytail that held her mahogany hair which didn't look tok long but at the same time came down past her shoulders tied up.

"Any how I'm more of a technician and I'll be making all of your guy's equipment until we take Purity back home."

Krelia's voice was firm and her eyes told those who looked into them that she meant what she said and firmly believed they would get it done.

Cassie, who had been sitting under Wolfe, her literal Giant mate, got up to go over and greet Keith, barking happily before taking and tucking her self under Wolfe again. The latter of which seemed to be lowly rumbling and his tail twitched. It was unmistakable that he was clearly enjoying Cassie's presence.

"So anyhow we came to check up on you Keith, introduce myself and well.... Help with anything you need help with around your base. Is there anything that's malfunctioning that you can't really fix? "

Old 12-05-2019, 08:57 PM   #359
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith's mouth fell open as another familiar face was sent out. Willa allowed herself a small smile and chuckle, finding her boyfriend's weakness for cute puppies extremely endearing, for Krelia had sent out none other than Cassie, a Herdier that, last Keith saw, was under Kawaii's ownership. Heartwarmingly, the Herdier went right over to Wolfe, a fact that did not go unnoticed by a certain Grass/Poison-type who happened to pass by the doorway. An Amoonguss bounded into the room, his cap and shields more closely resembling Ultra Balls than regular Poké Balls. "Um, I... I don't know if either of you r-remember me," he said quietly to them. "I... I'm glad to see you two together," smiled Six.

Keith and Willa nodded as Krelia explained she didn't really battle, stating that Drake was the more talented of the two in that regard. He was, n fact, good enough to become a Champion, but declined to do so. Willa in particular nodded at this. "I can respect that," she said quietly. "Though becoming a Champion is my ambition, Mother did often give a lack of free time as an example of a downside to being Champion... Though I suppose her acting career didn't help matters, either," she added fairly.

"There is a Colosseum challenge later today, in fact, so if you want to spectated that, you'd be more than welcome," Keith stated. "Willa and I are both entering." Krelia then explained that her role in the fight against Purity was more that of a technician, to which neither of her hosts had any objection. "Hey, you'd be helping plenty just by doing that much, I'd think," Keith stated as he pet Cassie.

At Krelia's question, Willa shrugged. "I don't believe anything's malfunctioning around here," she replied.

"Well, now, actually, I was having trouble getting the warp panels in here to work," Keith piped up, pointing to the pair of distinctive tiles. "I'd try to fix them myself, but I've been told I really ought to get professional Silph Co. technicians in to look at them," he added, rolling his eyes. "And by Arceus, trying to work with them when I was building this place was a nightmare."

"Wait a sec," Peeves said. "I saw you and Willa using the warp panels just fine last night, what are you talking about?"

"It's only been going on since this morning, Peeves," Keith replied.

"Since this mor- wha- oh, son of a Barboach," Peeves mumbled as he facepalmed. "I think I can guess what the problem is. Gimme a sec..." And he floated towards the warp panels, sinking into the floor as he did so. "I knew I should've asked him where he put it- aha!" A moment later, the warp panels hummed to life. Keith and Willa exchanged looks of mild surprise at this, then turned back just as Peeves rose up out of the floor, holding out a glassy orange rock. "There's your problem right there," he said.

"My Fire Stone?!" Keith exclaimed. "Peeves, what- I asked you to hide that from Leo-"

"OK, OK, yeah, this one's on me," interrupted Peeves. "I was gonna go hide it, like, underneath the pool, but then Chip saw me with it, and he wanted to help, I couldn't say no to that enthusiasm," he said.

Keith gave a deep sigh, though with a small smile. "...alright, the warp panels seem to be up and running, so no harm done, I suppose," he relented. "Just, we gotta teach him, some places you really shouldn't hide stuff."

"Indeed," Willa nodded. "Though for how long are we hiding the Fire Stone from Leo?" she inquired.

"Long enough for me to determine whether he's really ready to evolve," Keith stated firmly. "There's no sense just letting him rush into it, even if that is the evolution he's got his heart set on it. He's still a baby, after all."

"True," nodded Willa.

Keith then turned back to Krelia. "Alright, so, then I guess there's nothing for you to fix for the time being, so... would you like something to drink?" he offered.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:16 AM   #360
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Keith's mouth fell open as another familiar face was sent out. Willa allowed herself a small smile and chuckle, finding her boyfriend's weakness for cute puppies extremely endearing, for Krelia had sent out none other than Cassie, a Herdier that, last Keith saw, was under Kawaii's ownership. Heartwarmingly, the Herdier went right over to Wolfe, a fact that did not go unnoticed by a certain Grass/Poison-type who happened to pass by the doorway. An Amoonguss bounded into the room, his cap and shields more closely resembling Ultra Balls than regular Poké Balls. "Um, I... I don't know if either of you r-remember me," he said quietly to them. "I... I'm glad to see you two together," smiled Six.

Keith and Willa nodded as Krelia explained she didn't really battle, stating that Drake was the more talented of the two in that regard. He was, n fact, good enough to become a Champion, but declined to do so. Willa in particular nodded at this. "I can respect that," she said quietly. "Though becoming a Champion is my ambition, Mother did often give a lack of free time as an example of a downside to being Champion... Though I suppose her acting career didn't help matters, either," she added fairly.

"There is a Colosseum challenge later today, in fact, so if you want to spectated that, you'd be more than welcome," Keith stated. "Willa and I are both entering." Krelia then explained that her role in the fight against Purity was more that of a technician, to which neither of her hosts had any objection. "Hey, you'd be helping plenty just by doing that much, I'd think," Keith stated as he pet Cassie.

At Krelia's question, Willa shrugged. "I don't believe anything's malfunctioning around here," she replied.

"Well, now, actually, I was having trouble getting the warp panels in here to work," Keith piped up, pointing to the pair of distinctive tiles. "I'd try to fix them myself, but I've been told I really ought to get professional Silph Co. technicians in to look at them," he added, rolling his eyes. "And by Arceus, trying to work with them when I was building this place was a nightmare."

"Wait a sec," Peeves said. "I saw you and Willa using the warp panels just fine last night, what are you talking about?"

"It's only been going on since this morning, Peeves," Keith replied.

"Since this mor- wha- oh, son of a Barboach," Peeves mumbled as he facepalmed. "I think I can guess what the problem is. Gimme a sec..." And he floated towards the warp panels, sinking into the floor as he did so. "I knew I should've asked him where he put it- aha!" A moment later, the warp panels hummed to life. Keith and Willa exchanged looks of mild surprise at this, then turned back just as Peeves rose up out of the floor, holding out a glassy orange rock. "There's your problem right there," he said.

"My Fire Stone?!" Keith exclaimed. "Peeves, what- I asked you to hide that from Leo-"

"OK, OK, yeah, this one's on me," interrupted Peeves. "I was gonna go hide it, like, underneath the pool, but then Chip saw me with it, and he wanted to help, I couldn't say no to that enthusiasm," he said.

Keith gave a deep sigh, though with a small smile. "...alright, the warp panels seem to be up and running, so no harm done, I suppose," he relented. "Just, we gotta teach him, some places you really shouldn't hide stuff."

"Indeed," Willa nodded. "Though for how long are we hiding the Fire Stone from Leo?" she inquired.

"Long enough for me to determine whether he's really ready to evolve," Keith stated firmly. "There's no sense just letting him rush into it, even if that is the evolution he's got his heart set on it. He's still a baby, after all."

"True," nodded Willa.

Keith then turned back to Krelia. "Alright, so, then I guess there's nothing for you to fix for the time being, so... would you like something to drink?" he offered.

Krelia had questions, of course, about how Keith's base warp panels worked since they were from Silph,Co. But for the time being she kept quiet and watched Peeves pull out the fire stone from the inner casings of the panel.

When Keith asked if she wanted a drink she asked if he had any cherry cola otherwise she would settle for water or Tea.

"When's the Colosseum match time? Who'll be participating,?"
Krelia inquired, sort of absentmindedly her attention seemed to be drawn else where and she reached into her bag and pulled out a pencil and a note pad and began sketching something, which was a bit odd but when she sat to focus her attention on her pad, and partially between you two, you were able to get a look and see that it seemed to be some some figure looking into the distance standing under a lamp post in the winter, then she flipped a page and began sketching two other figures out.

"It's a habit of hers, its how she proceeds to remember people is by drawing them, so don't take offense if you two notice she's sketching you both. " Wolfe's voice slipped into your minds, and you noticed that either he had control directing his mental voice, or Krelia wasn't paying too much attention to him.

Wolfe and Cassie then turned to Six and both nodded, Wolfe took and spoke for the both of them "Of course we remember, and thank you. How have you been?"

Old 12-08-2019, 04:04 AM   #361
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

After Peeves extracted the Fire Stone, Krelia responded to the question on beverages by inquiring about any cherry cola, while adding that she'd settle for water or tea in the absence of any cherry cola. "Well, gotta say right now, not a lot of soda around here," Keith stated. "Neither me nor Willa really drink it."

"Tea, however, we drink," Willa said. "I would be glad to make some."

"Oh, yeah- don't forget, Gav's probably gonna be coming over soon, too," Keith added to Willa.

Willa nodded. "I haven't forgotten," she replied.

Krelia then asked about when the challenge began, and who all would be participating. "Well, the challenge starts in... what, three hours from now?" Keith replied, consulting his PokéGear for the time. "Yeah, three hours. As for who all is participating... well, aside from myself and Willa, I got no idea," he shrugged.

"Terri did say she might be taking part," Willa stated.

"Alright, then there's that," nodded Keith. "And... well, you never met him yet, Willa, but the guy I was on the phone with the other day, Ralph? Old rival of mine. I was telling him about Colosseum challenges and all that, and he seemed pretty interested. Dunno if we'll be seeing him here today, but that'd be pretty cool," he stated.

Willa looked at Keith. "I wasn't aware you had an old friend," she said.

"I said old rival," Keith stated. "The rivalry only became a friendly one in recent years. Before that, the guy was a nightmare."

"Ah," Willa nodded. She and Keith exchanged looks of mild surprise as Krelia started sketching them both, but nodded as Wolfe explained it was a habit of hers. Neither of them seemed inclined to take much, if any offense to that in the first place. "I'll start on the tea," said Willa. With that, she walked over to the newly-repaired warp panels and stood on one of them, which instantaneously teleported her to the kitchen.

"Yeah- a friend of mine's coming over," Keith explained to Krelia. "Gavin- he's the guy lives in that little house connected to Sludge Wave Colosseum, he runs the place. He's coming over for a bite to eat, so you'll at least get to meet him before the competition."

Six gave a small smile as the couple remembered him and thanked him. "I-I've been fine," he replied. "Th-things are pretty good around here. It... it's really n-nice seeing that you two have each other. To... to be honest, I... I kinda w-want something like that for m- for myself," he admitted shyly. "And... th-there's someone I- I think I like like that, too, and I- I want t-to tell her, I- I just..." Exactly what he just, he didn't say, but considering that that lack of saying had much to do with a great deal of increasingly shy and quiet stammering, it wasn't hard to guess that the Amoonguss's inherent shyness was playing a fairly major role here.
Old 12-14-2019, 12:27 AM   #362
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
After Peeves extracted the Fire Stone, Krelia responded to the question on beverages by inquiring about any cherry cola, while adding that she'd settle for water or tea in the absence of any cherry cola. "Well, gotta say right now, not a lot of soda around here," Keith stated. "Neither me nor Willa really drink it."

"Tea, however, we drink," Willa said. "I would be glad to make some."

"Oh, yeah- don't forget, Gav's probably gonna be coming over soon, too," Keith added to Willa.

Willa nodded. "I haven't forgotten," she replied.

Krelia then asked about when the challenge began, and who all would be participating. "Well, the challenge starts in... what, three hours from now?" Keith replied, consulting his PokéGear for the time. "Yeah, three hours. As for who all is participating... well, aside from myself and Willa, I got no idea," he shrugged.

"Terri did say she might be taking part," Willa stated.

"Alright, then there's that," nodded Keith. "And... well, you never met him yet, Willa, but the guy I was on the phone with the other day, Ralph? Old rival of mine. I was telling him about Colosseum challenges and all that, and he seemed pretty interested. Dunno if we'll be seeing him here today, but that'd be pretty cool," he stated.

Willa looked at Keith. "I wasn't aware you had an old friend," she said.

"I said old rival," Keith stated. "The rivalry only became a friendly one in recent years. Before that, the guy was a nightmare."

"Ah," Willa nodded. She and Keith exchanged looks of mild surprise as Krelia started sketching them both, but nodded as Wolfe explained it was a habit of hers. Neither of them seemed inclined to take much, if any offense to that in the first place. "I'll start on the tea," said Willa. With that, she walked over to the newly-repaired warp panels and stood on one of them, which instantaneously teleported her to the kitchen.

"Yeah- a friend of mine's coming over," Keith explained to Krelia. "Gavin- he's the guy lives in that little house connected to Sludge Wave Colosseum, he runs the place. He's coming over for a bite to eat, so you'll at least get to meet him before the competition."

Six gave a small smile as the couple remembered him and thanked him. "I-I've been fine," he replied. "Th-things are pretty good around here. It... it's really n-nice seeing that you two have each other. To... to be honest, I... I kinda w-want something like that for m- for myself," he admitted shyly. "And... th-there's someone I- I think I like like that, too, and I- I want t-to tell her, I- I just..." Exactly what he just, he didn't say, but considering that that lack of saying had much to do with a great deal of increasingly shy and quiet stammering, it wasn't hard to guess that the Amoonguss's inherent shyness was playing a fairly major role here.

Krelia nodded, it sounded like Gavin and Keith had a long... rivalry with each other and they were now living together at this Base.

"Cool, I cant wait to see what kind of matches you guys have, This would also give me an insight of how your battle styles work out and I can make your suits to adjust to your styles"

Wolfe reached out and dropped down to the Ammoongus's eye level and spoke calmly but surely "Can you show us who you like? And all I think you need is thirty seconds of Courage" wolfe smiled.... as best as he could without showing his teeth. they tended to scare a lot of pokemon if they looked for too long

Cassie butt her way in between the two and barked " I remember you pretty well, so yea come on, can you show us who it is you like?

Spiritus turned back to Krelia and tugged at her belt where another Pokeball rested.
He seemed that he wanted Krelia to partake in the coliseum battle, And Krelia thought about it for a moment... and hearing Wolfie's words to the Amoongus, she decided to steel herself and turned back to Keith

" Actually... With my two pokemon here, I wish to partake in your battle tourney " She spoke with a strong and firm voice, but her hand shook just ever so slightly.... However she still seemed determined to battle now before she changed her mind

Old 12-14-2019, 02:19 AM   #363
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Six squirmed uncomfortably, but resisted the urge to pull himself into a Defense Curl. He took a deep breath or two to steel himself, before looking at Wolfe and Cassie. "...F-follow me," he murmured, turning around and leading the way over to a window overlooking the area to the immediate west of the house. There, resting in the shade of the trees that surrounded Sludge Wave Coast, was a Parasect. "It... it's her, it's Amanita," Six murmured lovingly. "I... K-Keith's Parasect is- is unusual," he explained. "Th-the mushroom d-didn't take over completely, th-they share control instead. A-Amanatin is the b-bug, but Amanita... sh-she's the mushroom, and wh-when she's in control..." Six trailed off, gazing at the Parasect. "I... th-there's no v-visual difference wh-when one's in control over th-the other, b-but when Amanita's in control, I... I can always tell, she's just so..." He trailed off, looking longingly out the window at the drowsing Parasect.

Meanwhile, Krelia seemed to have worked up some courage of her own, and stated her intention to participate in the Colosseum challenge herself. "Yeah?" grinned Keith. "Well, that'd be cool. So that's all three of us that are gonna sign up, then," he stated. "We might as well get downstairs- Gav's probably gonna be here any minute now," he added. "Willa's got the tea handled, and Hermione and Cotton should be just about done with the burgers by now. Krelia, you're welcome to eat with us before the Colosseum challenge," Keith added. "And we've got plenty of food for Wolfe, Cassie, and Spiritus as well." Just as he spoke, the sound of a doorbell ringing resounded throughout the house. "Aaaaand, he's here," grinned Keith. "Peeves?"

"On it," the Dusknoir replied, already sinking into the floor. Keith, meanwhile, led the way towards the warp panel Willa took, with the clear indication that Krelia should follow.
Old 12-18-2019, 03:33 AM   #364
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The weather was getting colder. Snow was starting to fall more and more frequently. All over Fizzytopia, houses were getting decked out in brightly colored decorations, and people just in general seemed happier and more festive. Truly, Christmastime had arrived.

And nowhere was the Christmas spirit more prevalent than at Sludge Wave Coast, with its residents all getting ready for the holiday. Inside the Poisonous Palace, a Cryogonal and Ivysaur were singing merrily as they went about decorating a humongous Christmas tree in Keith's living room; a Weezing floated down the hallway, the larger head sporting a Santa hat and fake white beard while the smaller one wore a red nose and fake Stantler antlers; a Phantump and a blue-eyed Banette were helping to decorate said hallway, chatting and laughing all the while; and the two human occupants of the house were currently situated underneath the mistletoe hung over the doorway between the living room and the dining room, doing exactly what you'd expect a couple to be doing in such a situation.

As the two broke apart, the woman gave a smirk. "Do you intend on doing that every time we walk under the mistletoe?" she inquired.

Keith smirked back. "What can I say? I've always been big on Christmas traditions," he replied.

"Well, then, who am I to argue?" Willa responded. "So... have the invitations been sent out?" she asked.

"To basically everyone I know in this region," Keith replied. "And if word of mouth gets out, maybe we'll even see some new faces as well. So... you're OK with this, right?" he added. "I know big parties aren't exactly your thing."

"No, they're not, but..." began Willa. "Honestly, seeing you get so excited about Christmas... it's somewhat contagious. Besides, I suppose it's not a bad idea for me to meet more of your friends."

"I'm glad you see it that way," Keith smiled. "Alright... seems like we're pretty well on track for this tomorrow," he added. "The tree looks magnificent, Helena and Phantump have been having the time of their afterlives helping to decorate the entrance hall, we got the lights up and going outside, Hermione and Cotton are dealing with the food, Gavin and Terri are gonna be coming early tomorrow to help with any last-minute preparations..."

"Certainly sounds as though things are proceeding smoothly," Willa nodded approvingly. "What say we see if there's anything we can do to assist Helena and Phantump?"

"Sounds like a plan," Keith agreed. And hand in hand, the couple proceeded towards the entrance hall. By this time tomorrow, everything would be all set for the Poisonous Palace's first-ever Christmas party!

Let the Poisonous Palace's Christmas Party begin! Welcome, one and all, to Keith and Willa's not-so-humble abode at this most festive time of year! Here's the ground rules;

1: Each Trainer character is limited to only bringing up to six Pokémon, but each person can have as many of their Trainer characters in attendance as they so choose. The usual rules as to what the Poisonous Palace can accommodate (and what it allows) in terms of Pokémon all still apply.

2: If your character knows any of my characters, consider them to have been formally invited. If you have a character who does not know any of mine, but you still wish for them to attend, you are encouraged to think up an excuse as to why they would attend. Get as creative with this as you please.

3: Using the Battle Room for battles is not only allowed but actively encouraged. The outdoor battlefield will likewise be open, but be advised that it will be lightly snowing outside at the time this party takes place.

4: Any ongoing storylines are actively encouraged to continue, albeit with those involved advised to adopt a different color in which to post for said storylines, the better to be able to distinguish them from the Christmas party more easily.

5: Above all, enjoy yourselves and have fun!
Old 12-18-2019, 01:33 PM   #365
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Snowflakes slide through the air, before twinkling to the ground as the sun shines on Dannysburg. The ground is silvery-white. A small pink speck appears from beneath the powder. It then forms into a small Skitty, who is playing in the snow with a small Chewtle.

In the middle of the field outside is a medium-sized Pinap Tree, which is decorated with multicolored ornamental baubles. A few presents are littered under the tree. A Pelipper skids through the sky, circling around the tree then strikes a small bell at a corner of the house. Danny hears it and runs out.
“Ooh, mail!” Danny yells, as Pelipper swoops down and lands.

“What’ve you got for us today, Edmund?” Danny says as he rubs the head of the Pelipper, who chuckles.
“Peli, per-per!” It says as Danny takes the stack of mail in its beak.
“See you soon Edmund!” Danny yells as the Pelipper flies off.
The envelopes were slightly soggy. Danny read the topics on each.

“Junk mail, lottery ticket, YOU WON A MILLION DOLLARS, ooh, what’s this?” he said as he threw the other envelopes away. This one was white, with green Christmas hollies on the border. Danny opened it, only to see, of all things, an invitation from the Sludge Wave Coast!

Danny read through, and then went inside.
“Hey Brianna, you wanna go for a Christmas party?” Danny asked her, sitting beside her on the couch.
“Oh, at the Coast? Okay.” Brianna replied.
“Oh, but they are some rules, but they’re nothing for us to worry about.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The plane the Pidgeot’s Wings flies into the skyline of the Coast. It begins to release its landing gear, as it slows down, before coming to a full stop on the green grass.
“We’re here for the Christmas party!”
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 09:55 PM   #366
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Nobody had been expecting an airplane to be bringing in any of the guests, though that's not to say Sludge Wave Coast was ill-suited to receiving such a mode of transportation. Indeed, the Pidgeot's Wings experienced a smooth and problem-free landing, and as the couple disembarked, they could see an unusually-colored Mightyena frolicking in the snow. A Banette was grinning and throwing snowballs, but Noxie didn't seem to object at all, darting about and dodging most of them, though a few of them she tried to catch in her mouth, with every such instance ending in a mini explosion of powdery snow that got the two of them laughing. Seeing Myrtle so openly happy was perhaps the surest sign of all that she wasn't aware of anyone watching her.

Perhaps it was for this reason that the Dusknoir who greeted them did so wordlessly, gesturing for them to keep quiet as well, leading them around the back of the two to the front doors. The Dusknoir entered, passing right through the doors. Moments later, they opened, but greeting them was none other than Keith Masters. "Danny! Brianna!" he greeted them both. "Welcome, come in, and Merry Christmas!"
Old 12-20-2019, 05:04 PM   #367
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Merry Christmas to you too!" Danny and Brianna said, and the Pachirisu on Brianna's shoulder seemed to say it too, but it was in Pokemon speak.
"So, last time I was here, I won the Colosseum challenge; this time, do you mind we visit the pool? I want to show my, *snicker* insane swimming skills." Danny said, Brianna nodded to this prospect.

"He's always talking about his abilities, so, I want to show him I'm infinitely better at swimming than him in all possible ways." Brianna said.

"I think we should use your indoor pool, because we want to swim, not ice skate." Brianna said with a giggle.
Old 12-22-2019, 11:16 PM   #368
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"The pool? Sure," Keith replied. "First door on the left."

"Oh, people starting to arrive?" came a voice from behind Keith and Willa. The source soon came into view as Gavin stepped forward. "Oh, shit, yeah," he grinned. "Danny, good to see you again. Who's the lady?"

"That's Brianna, Danny's girlfriend," Keith chimed in.

"Nice," nodded Gavin, holding out a hand for Brianna to shake. "Gavin Golurkson, pleased to meet ya."

"Oh- Danny and Brianna are here?" came yet another voice. This time, it belonged to the blue-eyed Banette who floated forward. "Hi!" Helena smiled as she greeted them both. "Merry Christmas!"

"M-Merry Christmas!" echoed Phantump, who had likewise floated forward to greet the guests.

Keith smiled at all of this. "Alright, yeah- indoor pool's probably best in this weather- I mean, it's not like the Sea of Fizzytopia's about to freeze over, but even still, totally get it. Hebenon and Brighton are swimming in there, but it's a big pool, so you should be fine. Just... don't swim directly into the Qwilfish," he added with a chuckle. "He might not have Poison Point, but those spikes'll still hurt."
Old 12-24-2019, 01:47 PM   #369
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Merry Christmas!" Brianna said, shaking Gavin's hand. Helena floated in as well, to Danny and Brianna's happiness.

"Merry Christmas Helena!" They both said, only to hear another ghost-type Pokemon tell them Merry Christmas.

"Merry Christmas, Phantump!" Brianna said.

"We'll watch out for the Qwilfish. Well, Danny won't, but that's his problem." Brianna chuckled.
Danny dashed off to the plane, getting a duffel bag. He snatched his trunks from it and dashed off into one of the changing rooms.

Brianna walked slowly into another. Danny finished changing first, and ran out, only for him to slip on the sides of the pool, as he backflipped in the air, diving headfirst into the pool.

Brianna chuckled and swan-dived, sticking the landing, too.

"Told you I was better at swimming than you." Brianna said, ruffling Danny's wet hair.

"Yeah, yeah." Danny muttered as he started to "swim" laps in the pool.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:23 PM   #370
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

(Just as a little notice, as this Christmas party idea didn't seem to have taken off quite as much as I had anticipated, it will now change to taking place with red text, and any currently ongoing storylines will keep their original posting colors. Also, my understanding of the phrase "get it done in the morning" appears to have been skewed beyond all recognition. Thank you for your understanding.

Keith chuckled as Brianna warned them that Danny probably wouldn't watch out for the Qwilfish, knowing they weren't in any real danger.

In the pool, Hebenon and Brighton were indeed swimming around when Danny and Brianna entered. The Qwilfish and his Chinchou son watched with interest as they headed off to the changing rooms. They weren't alone in the pool, however, as a smaller-than-average Magikarp came up to the surface as well. "Who was that?" Magikarp asked.

"I don't know, but it seems like the guests have started arriving," smiled Brighton. "And those two seem like they're gonna swim with us!"

"Cool!" Magikarp smiled back.

Sure enough, Danny and Brianna returned, dressed for swimming, and swimming is what they did, though Danny's entrance was... less than graceful. It got the job done, but almost assuredly not in the way he had been intending. Brighton and Magikarp wasted no time in swimming along with the newcomers. Hebenon smiled and watched, keeping his distance- for the time being, anyway, so as to not have either of them run afoul of his spikes. Especially the boy- he seemed somewhat reckless.

~~~~~

"Yay, we're getting guests already!" Phantump smiled, twirling in midair.

Keith smiled and chuckled. "You're pretty excited, Phantump," he remarked.

"Yeah! I love Christmas!" Phantump replied. "Um... I... I will like all the friends you invited, right?" he added, sounding a little more shy now. "Um... I- I already met Danny and Brianna, I know..."

"Everyone I invited are good people," Keith assured Phantump.

"If he says it, I trust him," Willa added reassuringly. "We're going to have a great time."

"...Yeah, you're right," Phantump smiled, floating in and hugging Willa.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-01-2020 at 01:53 AM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 08:22 PM   #371
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

(I wanted to pop in with some Eevee friends for Cyanide, Eon and Leo to meet, I hope that's alright)

Isaac had met Keith Masters a few times. Never really had a conversation with the man, but he was certainly aware of him. Their paths had brushed a few times during various outings, sometimes at the Hatchery, sometimes during Raids in his gym. But never once had he actually spoken to the slightly taller man who always seemed to wear a cowboy hat. However, today, he felt like a proper introduction was in order. Being a gym leader he felt the need to be... a little more personable. Introduce himself to some of the various trainers around the region. Plus, he was aware that Keith had a few Eeveelutions... and he always loved to pet the adorable fluffy line that he admired so much.

It was tentative, sure. Isaac was never known to be positively outgoing. If anything, he was extremely shy. He knocked on the door slowly, feeling his jaw clench with nervousness at every passing second. Vinny, Ahri, Arlo, and Ezra stuck closely beside him. With Ahri carrying her young son, Ezra on her back. He hoped that all the vixen Pokemon would at least get along... otherwise they may have something awful on their hands...
Old 02-09-2020, 08:49 PM   #372
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

(That's perfectly alright! )

As Isaac waited at the front doors of the Poisonous Palace, were he so inclined to look around, he might see a few Pokémon hanging around Sludge Wave Coast, which at this point qualified either as a large private property or a small town. An Ivysaur and a Druddigon were both lying in the grass, side by side, soaking up sunlight and looking utterly content to be doing so. An Ariados was carefully stringing a web between two trees on the outskirts of the nearby forest, while a Skuntank looked on with interest. An oddly-colored Roselia was wielding a bow, seemingly using it to fire Pin Missile at the Razor Leaves a nearby Decidueye was shooting into the air. Every approving hoot from the Decidueye put a smile on the Roselia's face. And while it wasn't likely Isaac would be actively looking here, it was nevertheless possible to see the gently jiggling form of a snoozing Ditto taking a nap underneath the pickup truck parked near the water.

Of course, there wasn't all that much time to take in such sights, for Isaac was not kept waiting very long. The doors were thrown open within a minute, putting Isaac face to face with a glaring Pawniard, hovering in midair by way of Magnet Rise, brandishing her blades in a distrustful way as she eyed up the visitors. "Pawwwwn..." she murmured threateningly.

"Ginny! Ginny, stand down!" came a shout from within as the source of said shout came running into view- none other than Keith Masters himself. At his word, the Pawniard backed off obediently, saluting her Trainer. "Really, now, Ginny," Keith exhaled with a shaky chuckle. "Keeping me safe is one thing, but you gotta start figuring out when to tone it down a little. Or have you forgotten that time with the door-to-door PokéGear salesman?"

"Pawn..." Ginny muttered sheepishly.

"Alright, at ease," Keith said, before turning to his guest. "Sorry about Ginny there," he said. "Obsessed with security and keeping me safe, and while she does a great job of it, as you've seen, she can be overzealous at times. Isaac, right?" he added, recognizing the Gym Leader. They'd crossed paths on several occasions, the latest of which being when Keith came to help battle that Dynamaxed Cacturne at his Gym, but neither really knew the other all that well. "We've seen each other a few times now, I think. Keith Masters," Keith said, offering a handshake as he finally formally introduced himself. As he did this, his eyes found the Leafeon, the Espeon, the Eevee, and the Shiny Umbreon Isaac had with him. "Cool Pokémon," he smiled.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:52 AM   #373
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Six squirmed uncomfortably, but resisted the urge to pull himself into a Defense Curl. He took a deep breath or two to steel himself, before looking at Wolfe and Cassie. "...F-follow me," he murmured, turning around and leading the way over to a window overlooking the area to the immediate west of the house. There, resting in the shade of the trees that surrounded Sludge Wave Coast, was a Parasect. "It... it's her, it's Amanita," Six murmured lovingly. "I... K-Keith's Parasect is- is unusual," he explained. "Th-the mushroom d-didn't take over completely, th-they share control instead. A-Amanatin is the b-bug, but Amanita... sh-she's the mushroom, and wh-when she's in control..." Six trailed off, gazing at the Parasect. "I... th-there's no v-visual difference wh-when one's in control over th-the other, b-but when Amanita's in control, I... I can always tell, she's just so..." He trailed off, looking longingly out the window at the drowsing Parasect.

Meanwhile, Krelia seemed to have worked up some courage of her own, and stated her intention to participate in the Colosseum challenge herself. "Yeah?" grinned Keith. "Well, that'd be cool. So that's all three of us that are gonna sign up, then," he stated. "We might as well get downstairs- Gav's probably gonna be here any minute now," he added. "Willa's got the tea handled, and Hermione and Cotton should be just about done with the burgers by now. Krelia, you're welcome to eat with us before the Colosseum challenge," Keith added. "And we've got plenty of food for Wolfe, Cassie, and Spiritus as well." Just as he spoke, the sound of a doorbell ringing resounded throughout the house. "Aaaaand, he's here," grinned Keith. "Peeves?"

"On it," the Dusknoir replied, already sinking into the floor. Keith, meanwhile, led the way towards the warp panel Willa took, with the clear indication that Krelia should follow.
( OOC: Im throwing Drake in as a surpise bringing along with him a few new additions, to add a battler and to break in some new pokemon and give them personalities and what not, Also, immmmm baaaaaccckkkkkk

For ease of story time, he knockes after Gavin has been let inside
)

Wolfe and Cassie looked back and forth between Six and the Parasect, and then just nodded and then shared their opinion with Six

"You two would be perfectly fine together, Wolfe and I are sure of it. Cassie looked up at her mate with a look that matched how Six was looking Amanita.
Wolfe agreed, but was distracted by a scent he picked up and with a nudge and a look he decided to lead Six and Cassie back to Kieth and Krelia. His tail wagging said something good was up but he kept silent when Keith and Krelia looked at him oddly.... How he knew where to find Krelia and Keith was probably due to his sense of smell that was oddly enhanced more than Cassies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drake apporached the Posionious paradise with a few new pokemon accompaning him, a Rapidash, Alolan Sandslash, Totodile and a Litten.

It had been a while since he was last here, and even then from the time he was here to the event of Purity he changed vastly.
Formerly he was skinny and didn't have that much bulk to him. But now he was built like a Ursaring and was surprisingly fit and agile after he woke up.
He and Krelia dubbed it down to the Bond Phenomina change when Wolfe Permanently evolved into Arcanine.

After he took a breath he reached out and knocked on the door.

Old 02-10-2020, 05:08 PM   #374
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
( OOC: Im throwing Drake in as a surpise bringing along with him a few new additions, to add a battler and to break in some new pokemon and give them personalities and what not, Also, immmmm baaaaaccckkkkkk

For ease of story time, he knockes after Gavin has been let inside
)

Wolfe and Cassie looked back and forth between Six and the Parasect, and then just nodded and then shared their opinion with Six

"You two would be perfectly fine together, Wolfe and I are sure of it. Cassie looked up at her mate with a look that matched how Six was looking Amanita.
Wolfe agreed, but was distracted by a scent he picked up and with a nudge and a look he decided to lead Six and Cassie back to Kieth and Krelia. His tail wagging said something good was up but he kept silent when Keith and Krelia looked at him oddly.... How he knew where to find Krelia and Keith was probably due to his sense of smell that was oddly enhanced more than Cassies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drake apporached the Posionious paradise with a few new pokemon accompaning him, a Rapidash, Alolan Sandslash, Totodile and a Litten.

It had been a while since he was last here, and even then from the time he was here to the event of Purity he changed vastly.
Formerly he was skinny and didn't have that much bulk to him. But now he was built like a Ursaring and was surprisingly fit and agile after he woke up.
He and Krelia dubbed it down to the Bond Phenomina change when Wolfe Permanently evolved into Arcanine.

After he took a breath he reached out and knocked on the door.

Keith led the way onto the warp panel, and with Krelia following, they ended up in the kitchen. As they got there, delicious appetizing smells would reach their noses- Willa was working on a pot of tea, while a Weedle and Slurpuff were busy cooking hamburgers. The Slurpuff was using Psychic to suspend them in midair, while the Weedle was using carefully controlled Firestream attacks to cook them, aimed just right. Occasionally she would sniff in the direction of certain burgers to determine whether they were fully cooked, and sometimes she would need to use Firestream near those burgers even more. Not far from them, a Torkoal was balancing a frying pan on her shell, which, judging by the scent, was full of bacon. Curiously, her White Smoke was actively turning itself to move into the frying pan and help cook the bacon.

"Alright, that's Hermione, and that's Cotton," Keith was saying to Krelia, indicating the Weedle and Slurpuff respectively. "And that Torkoal over there cooking the bacon, that's Shelley. Usually it's just Hermione and Cotton doing the cooking, but Shelley helps out whenever bacon's involved. I don't know where Hermione got the notion to cook bacon with Torkoal smoke, but it really does wonders for the flavor," he grinned.

At that moment, the sound of the front doors closing could be heard, followed by a deep sniffing sound, and then the words, "Oh, fuck, that smells good. Like I walked into the Outskirt Stand in the middle of the lunch rush!"

Keith gave a chuckle. "And that'll be Gavin," he said. Moments later, the man himself walked into the kitchen, wearing his usual dark green jacket over a black t-shirt. His Poké Radar was clipped to his belt near his Poké Balls, and he wore his Shiny Charm on a chain around his neck. His spiky blond hair looked the same as ever as well.

"What's up, man?" Gavin grinned, shaking Keith's hand. "And- uh, oh, who might you be?" he added, noticing Krelia.

"Gav, this is Krelia," Keith said. "She's planning to enter today's Colosseum challenge. Krelia, you've probably guessed by now-"

"Gavin Duking Golurkson at your service," Gavin said, introducing himself and offering a handshake. "Good to meet you, Krelia."

Peeves, meanwhile, had turned back to answer the door once again, as he'd heard someone else knocking. As he opened the double doors, he was met with the sight of Drake, though significantly more powerfully built than he'd been last Peeves saw him. "...Holy crap," Peeves remarked, raising his one and only eyebrow. "You did not look like this last I saw you. Well, never mind that- come on in," he added, inviting Drake inside.

~~~~~

Six listened as Cassie expressed confidence that he and Amanita would make a good couple. He wasn't completely convinced that he ought to say something to her, but it was clear he was considering what she was saying. As Wolfe led the way after Keith and Krelia, Six paused for a moment to take another look out the window at Amanita before following them, whereupon he proceeded to move about the kitchen aimlessly, silently wondering what he would do.
Old 02-20-2020, 04:56 AM   #375
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Keith led the way onto the warp panel, and with Krelia following, they ended up in the kitchen. As they got there, delicious appetizing smells would reach their noses- Willa was working on a pot of tea, while a Weedle and Slurpuff were busy cooking hamburgers. The Slurpuff was using Psychic to suspend them in midair, while the Weedle was using carefully controlled Firestream attacks to cook them, aimed just right. Occasionally she would sniff in the direction of certain burgers to determine whether they were fully cooked, and sometimes she would need to use Firestream near those burgers even more. Not far from them, a Torkoal was balancing a frying pan on her shell, which, judging by the scent, was full of bacon. Curiously, her White Smoke was actively turning itself to move into the frying pan and help cook the bacon.

"Alright, that's Hermione, and that's Cotton," Keith was saying to Krelia, indicating the Weedle and Slurpuff respectively. "And that Torkoal over there cooking the bacon, that's Shelley. Usually it's just Hermione and Cotton doing the cooking, but Shelley helps out whenever bacon's involved. I don't know where Hermione got the notion to cook bacon with Torkoal smoke, but it really does wonders for the flavor," he grinned.

At that moment, the sound of the front doors closing could be heard, followed by a deep sniffing sound, and then the words, "Oh, fuck, that smells good. Like I walked into the Outskirt Stand in the middle of the lunch rush!"

Keith gave a chuckle. "And that'll be Gavin," he said. Moments later, the man himself walked into the kitchen, wearing his usual dark green jacket over a black t-shirt. His Poké Radar was clipped to his belt near his Poké Balls, and he wore his Shiny Charm on a chain around his neck. His spiky blond hair looked the same as ever as well.

"What's up, man?" Gavin grinned, shaking Keith's hand. "And- uh, oh, who might you be?" he added, noticing Krelia.

"Gav, this is Krelia," Keith said. "She's planning to enter today's Colosseum challenge. Krelia, you've probably guessed by now-"

"Gavin Duking Golurkson at your service," Gavin said, introducing himself and offering a handshake. "Good to meet you, Krelia."

Peeves, meanwhile, had turned back to answer the door once again, as he'd heard someone else knocking. As he opened the double doors, he was met with the sight of Drake, though significantly more powerfully built than he'd been last Peeves saw him. "...Holy crap," Peeves remarked, raising his one and only eyebrow. "You did not look like this last I saw you. Well, never mind that- come on in," he added, inviting Drake inside.

~~~~~

Six listened as Cassie expressed confidence that he and Amanita would make a good couple. He wasn't completely convinced that he ought to say something to her, but it was clear he was considering what she was saying. As Wolfe led the way after Keith and Krelia, Six paused for a moment to take another look out the window at Amanita before following them, whereupon he proceeded to move about the kitchen aimlessly, silently wondering what he would do.

Krelia couldn't help but smile at Gavin's comment about the Seriously good smelling food but not only that she was rather blown away by the image of the man when he walked in to kitchen. Krelia wasn't one to get bothered in any form by attractive people. This was some how an exception and she was deeply confused but tried to put on her best smile. She would certainly be pondering over him later in her late night insomniatic night drawing sessions.

"Hello, Gavin, my name is Krelia as Keith said, but its a plesure to meet you" Krelia reached out and shook Gavins hand.

"Hey Keith.... And hi sis"

Soon enough Drake walked in to the room soon after Peeves.
Scratching his head and almost nervously shuffling his feet Drake spoke with a deeper voice that seemed to match his more..... Ursaring like looks and he was almost unrecognizable however that was immediately shot down because Wolfe, the 12 foot tall monster of an arcanine tackled him down to the floor in a completely rare display of affection and licked his partner all over his face keeping Drake effectively trapped while Krelia giggled.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases