UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Old 06-12-2020, 08:44 AM   #326
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Wait, only 3 stars? Aw, now I'll have to settle for 20 Watts. I wanted to gain Watts in the fastest and most efficient way possible. Given that Gigantamax raids can be done twice per year with at least 6 months in between, I'd have thought the next Zephyr Valley raid was going to be a Gigantamax raid, so there could be another G-Max raid in December. *Shrugs*
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 09:08 AM   #327
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

Hi Zorchic, nice to meet you! And wow, December, that's pretty recent!

My last post was on October 2017, lol. But I popped by every now and then to see what was happening. I knew I needed to update in some areas but it just felt weird trying to continue where I left off. I decided to just start over, I think that would be easier. After all, I haven't updated for 3 years. Lol.

FB Profile | FB Wishlist
mespritchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 10:02 AM   #328
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Apparently there was a rule a long time ago that zone posts had to be at the text size 1. Since I never got called out for that rule and I don't use size 1, I assume that rule has been lifted. Just so you know, empoleon and mesprit.
Old 06-13-2020, 11:02 AM   #329
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

I have always used text size 2 for my zone replies so

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 11:30 AM   #330
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

Oh, there was a rule like that? I can't recall, although maybe I knew about it. I switched between text sizes depending on my mood and what looks nice, and I was usually in a size 1 mood LOL. Thanks for the heads up tho!!!

FB Profile | FB Wishlist
Old 06-13-2020, 11:33 AM   #331
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

I've never heard of that rule in my life, if there was such a thing lol

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 06-13-2020, 12:14 PM   #332
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I don't remember if it was actually a rule, but that tended to be a thing before the fizzbylution, using size 1 text in zones. After Tess and co. left, everyone dropped that notion like a hot Petaya Berry.
Old 06-13-2020, 02:00 PM   #333
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

I remember it being a somewhat stressed point in the Application Test for me, which kinda bothered me. It did partially influence my Members Post's formatting, though, so it wasn't all bad in the end.

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 04:27 PM   #334
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

I mean size 1 is a bit painful to read compared to 2, but it’s just personal preference. I mean if someone started using size 7 we’d probably stamp it out. No need to go anything bigger than a 3 unless it’s a heading or something.

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 10:13 PM   #335
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

Well, some fonts are still readable at size 1 (particularly the sans serif ones). When I was backtracking the other day and found my old posts at SPPf, I couldn't even read the size 1 red serif text on gray ><

FB Profile | FB Wishlist
Old 06-13-2020, 10:16 PM   #336
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Yeah, if I'm ever rereading any of my old zone adventures over at BMG, I gotta zoom in real good.
Old 06-18-2020, 02:35 AM   #337
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

While everyone else was out exploring some old fart's private island, I was studying the bladethe Level-Up Movepool changes ahead of time. And thus, I shall be the first to showcase the newly acquired skills from across my squad this time~!

Alakazam: Psycho Cut
Dunsparce: Flail
Tangrowth: -
Starmie: Psychic, Cosmic Power
Sandygast: -
Marowak: Retaliate, Double-Edge, Mud Slap, Bone Rush
Clauncher: Aqua Jet

Not a bad haul for the first wave of returning pokemon, no?

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 09:32 AM   #338
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Wow, a lot of players are joining/getting back into the game! In fact, someone over at the Registration Thread on BMGf registered. Welcome (back), y'all! The more players that can join the raids, the better!
Old 06-18-2020, 04:25 PM   #339
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Sorry for making so many posts in a row, whoops.

Anyway, I am now able to join Discord! But...this link for the FB Discord is invalid for me, so could someone please post another one? Thanks!
Old 06-18-2020, 05:49 PM   #340
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Looking at the changes to the movepools, I just found a few moves my Pokemon learn just from being a high enough level for them! So, here they are:

New Move! Druddigon (Sarkhan) learned Iron Head!

New Move! Skarmory learned Wing Attack!

New Move! Luxray learned Thunder Shock!
New Move! Luxray learned Volt Switch!

New Move! Dunsparce learned Flail!
New Move! Dunsparce learned Mud-Slap!

New Move! Scizor learned Air Slash!
New Move! Scizor learned Double Hit!
New Move! Scizor learned Iron Head!

New Move! Sandile learned Hone Claws!
New Move! Sandile learned Sand Tomb!

New Move! Carvanha learned Poison Fang!

New Move! Mienfoo (Shirley) learned Detect!
New Move! Mienfoo (Shirley) learned Fake Out!

New Move! Kingdra learned Laser Focus!

New Move! Mienfoo (Sheila) learned Reversal!
New Move! Mienfoo (Sheila) learned Fury Swipes!
New Move! Mienfoo (Sheila) learned Quick Guard!
New Move! Mienfoo (Sheila) learned U-turn!

New Move! Fomantis learned Growth!

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 12:56 PM   #341
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Looks like everyone's updating their movepools, including me! Speaking of which, I can give my Whismur Rest and Sleep Talk at an earlier level.

Jukin learned Rest!
Jukin learned Sleep Talk!

That's great and all, but could someone please give me a new link to the FB Discord? lol
Old 06-19-2020, 04:07 PM   #342
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

ATTENTION

Happy UPN day everybody! In recognition of our forum's day of celebration, we are presenting everyone with a small gift. Just quote this post before 11:59pm on Monday the 22nd of June and you can claim the following:

1x Shiny Umbreon Plushie (teaches Dark Pulse, one use only).

Generally on UPN day you share what you've been through in the last year, so feel free to share what your character/s, have been through this past year.

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 04:11 PM   #343
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
ATTENTION

Happy UPN day everybody! In recognition of our forum's day of celebration, we are presenting everyone with a small gift. Just quote this post before 11:59pm on Monday the 22nd of June and you can claim the following:

Generally on UPN day you share what you've been through in the last year, so feel free to share what your character/s, have been through this past year.
Claiming. Just added a second character. First character is a good way through all of his adventures. Though waiting 6 months for an AR update is kinda rip worthy.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 04:19 PM   #344
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
ATTENTION

Happy UPN Day! Claiming, thanks!

This year (for the most part) was when Jake Celeste made his debut in FB. (A little tidbit: his full name is Jayquaza Celeste (yes, he was named after Rayquaza).)
Jake's in an adventure in the Arcane Realm which is unfortunately unfinished (don't worry, I haven't forgotten to reply!). In it, what started as a casual fishing trip on the Lake of the Moon developed into a hunt for its King of the Lake. Jake is in a tough spot; he (and his Pokémon) got swept off his paddle board and separated from his ally.

I've already amassed ten Pokémon, all of which are under Jake's ownership. Not too bad for six-and-a-half months! I don't plan to create any other Trainer characters at the moment.

I'm working on a Visionary Glade story right now, just gotta wait until the right time for me to post it!
Old 06-19-2020, 04:39 PM   #345
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
ATTENTION

Happy UPN Day, hmmmmmm my character I think hasn't been through much lol, maybe I'll change that this year

Anyhoo claiming shiny plushie thank you

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 07:35 PM   #346
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
ATTENTION

Collecting 1x Shiny Umbreon Plushie.

Hmm, well, Melissa picked up a G-Ponyta and Aiden picked up a Joltik and A-Vulpix. Hoping to get Melissa's CG adventure going again this year and...maybe dump Aiden into the AR? Also, VG posts that I keep putting off.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 08:00 PM   #347
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
ATTENTION

Picking up 1x Shiny Umbreon Plushie (teaches DARK PULSE). Thank you!

The bright side to all this quarantine business is that it's finally given me time to focus on FB for once. ^^; This year I managed to get a Milcery and Pichu - the latter of which has been a longtime want of mine. My Drifloon also finally achieved her dream of opening up her own bakery/café... Oh, and I'm running the Daycare now, so that's cool. =3=b
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 10:04 PM   #348
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
ATTENTION

Picking up 1x Shiny Umbreon Plushie, thanks!

Without leaning into too much of a cliche I've put my character's absence down to a disillusionment with Pokemon training as he's reached adulthood. He's been drifting around the world aimlessly without so much as a penny to his name, and has managed to keep a low profile until a recent bar scuffle in the Arboreal Cradle.

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 11:04 PM   #349
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
ATTENTION

Teaching Dark Pulse to my Smeargle, thanks.

Not a whole lot has changed in the past year other than becoming a Gym Leader and recently getting back into updating lol.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 06-20-2020, 06:24 AM   #350
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
ATTENTION

I'll pick this up.

I have been trying to get myself in the headspace to pick adventures back up but it's been a bit wild so it's not been easy to be both motivated enough and energetic enough to start. Some of the area descriptions can be a bit dense at times and I've never been able to jive with things like the free roleplay because it's never felt organic enough for me. I also have limited actual computer access currently due to not having a laptop of my own right now.

But I have split for 3 characters which I think is great for what I'm going for. I have such a wide array of Pokemon and battles styles I like that I can't encompass them all together easily in one character and make it feel right.

I do have some things I want to shoot for down the line after I become more active, though
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out