UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 06-14-2020, 03:45 PM   #51
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Moonblast 95bp with faery dust boost

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 09:00 PM   #52
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Focus Blast (120 BP, Sheer Force)
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 09:01 PM   #53
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Cheering to heal Slash’s Druddigon

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 10:42 AM   #54
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Let's go with another Play Rough (90 BP)!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 07:40 PM   #55
Sneaze
Mrow?

Dynamax Boss Morpeko
★★★★

Health Gauge: 14%
Shields Up: 0
Raider Status: N/A
Terrain: Electric (4 Rounds)

Trainer Recovery Summary:

Sandaa, Gallade: Drain Punch
Sandaa, Gallade: 400 HP
TheKnightsFury, Sceptile: Cheer
Slash, Druddigon: 244 HP
Raid Boss Attack Summary:
Attack 1: Max Lightning (140 BP)
Prof.Enigma, Whimsicott: 70 HP
Attack 2: Aura Wheel (110 BP)
Slash, Druddigon: 68 HP
Attack 3: Thunder (110 BP)
Lil'twick, Togetic: 0 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Zorchic, Lucario: 300 HP
  • TheKnightsFury, Sceptile: 500 HP (Fully recovered)
  • Lil'twick, Togetic: 0 HP (Must sit out one round to recover)
  • Sandaa, Gallade: 400 HP (Atk +3, Spd -1)
  • Prof.Enigma, Whimsicott: 70 HP
  • Connor, Pancham: 300 HP (Torment, Spd -1)
  • Slash, Druddigon: 68 HP
  • Missingno. Master, Flabebe: 300 HP

A bit confused by the fact that its belly is miraculously still full, Morpeko is blindsided by the outright volley of attacks from the raiders, absolutely trashing what little health the boss has remaining. Unhappy, but certainly not angry, Morpeko puts out an onslaught of its Electric STAB, clearly enjoying the lack of christmas tree to block the attacks. A Max Lightning sees to it that Electric Terrain is set up, and another charged up Aura Wheel, this time of its primary type strikes out, raising its speed in the process. A final attack in the form of Thunder comes, finally hitting not only something that doesn't resist the blow, but is full blown weak to it, causing Togetic to hit the dirt as Morpeko chews on some seeds in its cheeks, content in no longer changing form.

Dynamax Initiative: Expired
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Friday, 19th June to place your order.
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 07:43 PM   #56
Lil'twick
Insanity

Cheering to heal Whimsicott!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-16-2020, 07:49 PM   #57
Slash
Silver LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Focus Blast (120 BP, Sheer Force)
Old 06-16-2020, 07:57 PM   #58
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The battle was looking more and more doable to Reassure. Help's encouragement definitely, well, helped, but now that Sceptile was back in commission, combined with the fact that Morpeko's latest onslaught didn't do a thing to the Blue Flower Flabébé, Reassure was feeling more confident than ever. What was more, Morpeko was weakening. No more shields to bar their way, An annoyingly heightened Special Defense, true enough, but with so many of them attacking, it was far from insurmountable. The fact that they've pushed Morpeko this far was proof of that, was it not?

Terri smiled. Reassure tended to shy away from the idea of battling- not due to a dislike of the idea, but rather out of concern that her small size would make her more of a liability than anything else. This sort of thing, this is exactly what the Single Bloom Pokémon needed to realize how much potential she really had- to take part in one of these raid battles. To prove, even if only to herself, that she did so stand a chance against bigger, more fierce-looking enemies. And right now, Terri knew, she was right to do this. Reassure was no longer shying away from the prospect of proving herself against this power-packed Pikaclone. And Help was unable to take her eyes off of her fellow floral Fairy-type throughout this show of confidence.

"Ready to finish this up, Reassure?" called Terri.

Reassure nodded. "Yes, Terri!" she called back, her small voice sounding more certain than ever.

Terri's smile widened. "Then let's finish it off! Let's give it one last Dazzling Gleam!" she exclaimed.

OOC: Reassure used Dazzling Gleam (80 BP; Leftovers is a thing, but let's be real, I'm pretty sure Morpeko's done attacking at this point).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-16-2020 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 08:01 PM   #59
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Moonblast 95 BP boost with Faery dust

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 06-16-2020, 08:40 PM   #60
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Leaf Storm! (130BP)

Old 06-16-2020, 09:23 PM   #61
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

High Jump Kick (130 BP)
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 02:06 AM   #62
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Close Combat (120 BP)

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 10:35 AM   #63
Connor
Flashbacker

Breaking Swipe (60 BP)
Old 06-21-2020, 02:25 AM   #64
Sneaze
Mrow?

Dynamax Boss Morpeko
★★★★

Health Gauge: 0%

A final salvo of attacks takes down the rampaging hamster, a mighty explosion rocking the area as Morpeko shrinks back down to a much more reasonable size. Squeaking happily, the creature chews on the remainder of seeds stored in its pouches before changing to its dark Hangry form and running off.

"Thank you all for your assistance," the Leader chimes in, having now silenced the ongoing alarm. "This will go well towards helping us understand the nature of this facility." Offering up a few small satchels to each trainer, he continues, "We weren't expecting quite a showing, so the rewards are a bit scarce. We'll be sure to stock up for the future though."

As if on cue, the Morpeko returns, its vibrant yellow form showing that it has found some food. Its cheeks practically bulging, it proceeds to spit out a small pile of berries, clearly an addition to the reward for the trainers before running off once more.

For their role in defeating the Raid Boss Morpeko, the remaining trainers are awarded the following:

• 30 Watts
  • x1 TR Foul Play
  • x2 Wacan Berries
  • x1 Colbur Berry
  • +4 Levels to participating Pokemon

Last edited by Sneaze; 06-21-2020 at 02:36 AM.
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 02:27 AM   #65
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post

Dynamax Boss Morpeko
★★★★

A final salvo of attacks takes down the rampaging hamster, a mighty explosion rocking the area as Morpeko shrinks back down to a much more reasonable size. Squeaking happily, the creature chews on the remainder of seeds stored in its pouches before changing to its dark Hangry form and running off.

"Thank you all for your assistance," the Leader chimes in, having now silenced the ongoing alarm. "This will go well towards helping us understand the nature of this facility." Offering up a few small satchels to each trainer, he continues, "We weren't expecting quite a showing, so the rewards are a bit scarce. We'll be sure to stock up for the future though."

As if on cue, the Morpeko returns, its vibrant yellow form showing that it has found some food. Its cheeks practically bulging, it proceeds to spit out a small pile of berries, clearly an addition to the reward for the trainers before running off once more.

For their role in defeating the Raid Boss Flaaffy, the remaining trainers are awarded the following:

• 30 Watts
  • x1 TR Foul Play
  • x2 Wacan Berries
  • x1 Colbur Berry
Claiming said rewards

Old 06-21-2020, 05:31 AM   #66
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Morpeko
★★★★

For their role in defeating the Raid Boss Morpeko, the remaining trainers are awarded the following:

• 30 Watts
  • x1 TR Foul Play
  • x2 Wacan Berries
  • x1 Colbur Berry
Claiming rewards, teaching Foul Play to my Pancham. Claiming 4 Rare Candies instead of levels since lvl 100...

Old 06-21-2020, 09:25 AM   #67
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Morpeko
★★★★

• 30 Watts
  • x1 TR Foul Play
  • x2 Wacan Berries
  • x1 Colbur Berry
'Twas a wild ride everyone had been taken on; the Mega Sceptile used Worry Seed to keep Morpeko's belly full; Sceptile then got knocked out, which Morpeko took as an opportunity to bombard the lot with Electric attacks. All the while, everyone else was hammering away steadily at the Raid Boss's health. With no shields for the raiders to fear, they all relentlessly attacked and attacked.

As Lucario landed in front of Jake after his High Jump Kick, an explosion came up just after. Jake couldn't tell who delivered the final blow, but one thing was for sure: the Dynamax Boss was down!

"All right!" Jake cheered, high-fiving Lucario for the second time that day. He gratefully received the rewards from the Gym Leader and stuffed them in his Bag, before turning to the Aura Pokémon. "Wanna head home now?"

Sure, Lucario replied. He hadn't taken any damage since he was revived, so he was feeling fresh and good as new. Let's get outta here. Don't get me wrong, I like the Electric type fine, but its volatile nature combined with the presence of Dynamax Energy just makes me a little paranoid, y'know?

"Then let's head home!" Jake grinned. He turned and started to walk out of the power plant, and Lucario followed. Once they reached outside, they would take to the air. Well, really only Lucario. He'd use Magnet Rise to get himself airborne, followed by Psychic to make sure his Trainer was as well. Even as the two were planning this while walking, neither of them saw the small shape that was hiding behind the reactor, soaking up the excess electricity.

(OOC: Claiming, thanks!

Lucario grew to level 27!
Lucario learned Calm Mind!
Lucario learned Metal Sound!
)

Last edited by Zorchic; 06-23-2020 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Adding RP
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:00 AM   #68
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Morpeko
★★★★

• 30 Watts
  • x1 TR Foul Play
  • x2 Wacan Berries
  • x1 Colbur Berry
As the last of the attacks hit, there was a great explosion that rocked the area, and as it settled down, it became clear that they were victorious- the Morpeko was shrinking back down to its usual size, having been thoroughly defeated by everyone present.

Reassure floated there, stunned for the moment, tiny mouth agape as she processed what had just happened. "I... Did... D-did I...?" she managed to squeak out.

"You did! You did it, Reassure," smiled the Comfey as she floated on over. "You were magnificent!"

Reassure's face went redder than an Electrode's ass. "Oh, it wasn't all me," she murmured modestly.

"Maybe not, but I don't think it's an exaggeration to say Morpeko wouldn't have gone down if you hadn't been here," smiled Help. "Seeing you go up against that thing, and winning, it... it was beautiful," she said quietly.

"Y-yeah..." the Flabébé murmured, finding herself unable to take her eyes off Help. "Beautiful..."

Terri gave a knowing smile as the pair of floral Fairy-types floated closer together, but even she didn't expect what came next, for as their lips met, one of them started glowing, and it sure as hell wasn't Help! Reassure grew larger- not very much so, but noticeably so nonetheless. Her flower's stem got longer, allowing Reassure to hold it more like an umbrella, rather than simply clinging to it from above. And when the two broke apart, Help smiled as she looked into the 's eyes. Terri, not wanting to disrupt the moment, lowered the volume on her Pokédex somewhat before scanning Reassure.

"Floette- Blue Flower- the Single Bloom Pokémon. A Fairy-type, and the evolved form of Flabébé," droned the device. "Floette tends to any wilting flowers it finds, and uses its own flower as a weapon in battle, drawing power from it."

Still smiling, Terri elected to let her Comfey and Floette have their moment. In the meantime, she quietly went to gather up the rewards that the Gym Leader was passing out.

*Obtained 30 Watts!*

*Terri received a TR81 Foul Play!*

*Obtained 2 Wacan Berries!*

*Obtained the Colbur Berry!*

*Reassure was elevated to level 19!*

Quote:
What? Flabébé is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Flabébé evolved into Floette!
Using my TR on my Pancham.

*Pancham learned Foul Play!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-21-2020 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 07:42 AM   #69
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Morpeko
★★★★

• 30 Watts
  • x1 TR Foul Play
  • x2 Wacan Berries
  • x1 Colbur Berry
claiming

Marco grew to level 20!
Marco learned Slash!
Using TR Foul Play on Marco.
Old 06-23-2020, 08:40 AM   #70
Slash
Silver LO

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Morpeko
★★★★

• 30 Watts
  • x1 TR Foul Play
  • x2 Wacan Berries
  • x1 Colbur Berry
Collecting:
30 Watts
TR Foul Play
2 Wacan Berries
1 Colbur Berry

Xena the Druddigon goes from Level 9 to Level 13
Old 06-23-2020, 02:36 PM   #71
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Morpeko
★★★★

• 30 Watts
  • x1 TR Foul Play
  • x2 Wacan Berries
  • x1 Colbur Berry
Claiming these, thank you~

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-25-2020, 10:12 PM   #72
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Morpeko
★★★★

• 30 Watts
  • x1 TR Foul Play
  • x2 Wacan Berries
  • x1 Colbur Berry
Picking up the above items, thanks.

Hayate has grown from lv.42 -> 46.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation