Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 05-09-2018, 06:32 PM   #51
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii squealed over the tiny duskull "oh my goodness, so cute!"
----
Tengu nodded [i] "Would you mind hearing my story?"
------
Gersemy nodded she had been struggling for moves anyway. Frieghya ran over and protected her daughter. Stay with me
------------
Rumpleteaser smirked and dodged the ice shard before quick attacking at his feet

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 06:27 PM   #52
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
"After them! Don't let it get away!

"Faaaar!"

It was an amusing sight for some. A teenager and a trio of pokemon were in pursuit of another one which was flitting around the trees near the coastline, having filched the food supply of the human. Chasing the Farfetch'd were a purple toadlike creature with a pumpkin on its back from first glance, a many-legged bug scuttling at great speed beneath it, and some sort of hovering insect in the air dancing around in a quivering manner. It was a simple case of punishment and survival: the duck ruined their provisions for the next couple of days, and Farfetch'd were renowned to be rather delicious, so the group had unanimously decided that revenge would be sweet, literally.

As the avian flapped above them, the Wimpod grabbed a mouthful of dirt and scampered up a tree ahead before spitting the sandy substance in an attack on the eyesight, hoping to make the stupid duck fly into a tree. However, the keen eyes of the bird did little to blind it, and the retaliatory peck that knocked him off the tree was rather painful. The bug plummeted and landed on top of the teen, the pair tangled in a mess as the duck quackled in laughter, before the Bulbasaur took aim.

Launching a seed seeking to leech its energy, the bird blew it away with a gust of wind, mocking the grass type for being unable to reach him, and was ready to fly away when an odd aroma filled the air, rather sweet in nature. Turning to the source, the bird faced a blue insect with some unnerving eyespots glaring at it. Taking a couple of threatening flaps, the duck rushed forth only for the Masquerain to deftly flit to the side with great speed before spitting a number of bubbles into its feathers, weighing it down as the Farfetch'd began to flap harder to stay aloft.

"Spriggan, get ready!" the boy cried, and as the duck tried to flee, the winged insect utilised its greatly enhanced speed to strike from above, before the Wimpod jetted it into the tree trunk with aquatic force. Dazed, the Farfetch'd was a literal sitting duck for the vines that wrapped around the wings, holding it in place. The boy approached the duck, taking the head of the stunned bird in his hands, pausing to utter some sort of prayer in a language few in the region understood, before twisting suddenly, snapping the Farfetch'd's neck. Taking a breather, the group gathered as he pulled a small ball of twine from his shorts and bound the bird's feet together.

"Looks like we'll be eating tonight, team," he beamed, with each pokemon reacting differently. The Wimpod raised his front limbs and wiggled them enthusiastically, the pumpkin Bulbasaur nodded in approval while the Masquerain's small black eyes merely looked at him initially in disapproval, then reluctant acceptance. In nature, it was often a case of eat or be eaten, but there was also what she saw in sight just over the treeline. Giving a small buzz, the Masquerain motioned forth. "Hm? There something just through there, 'celly?"

With dinner bound and slung over shoulder - he'd do the messy stuff nearer a stream or natural pit - the teen wandered with his entourage towards the clearing the Masquerain had hinted towards, as belly grumbled in protest. He was so looking forward to those Kebia kebabs...

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 03:20 PM   #53
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Drake checked his digimap again, and said
" Welp, this is Sludge Wave Coast alright, shall we knock? "
Drake turns to his Growlithe, Wolfie, and asks him. In which the dog replies telepathically to Drake
"No we should just stand here like a bunch of statues here and hope he notices "
"Nice sarcasim Wolfie, been taking lessons from Queenie I bet?"
" Touche "
Smirking Drake and Wolfie cross the yard to knock on the huge doors.

( Making a new storyline ( I hope you don't mind ) and sorry for a small rp, don't have much to go on about just yet )

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 07:46 PM   #54
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

(I don't mind at all. I will be posting for this storyline in DarkOrange to keep it separate from the ongoing storyline involving ES, Kawaii, and Raves, as I do intend for that one to continue.)

The weather wasn't too shabby, but as Drake and Wolfie made their way across Sludge Wave Coast, there weren't much in the way of Pokémon hanging around. If either of them were to glance under the pickup truck parked near the water, they would see a Ditto snoozing underneath, but that was about it.

As they approached the Poisonous Palace, however, there was much to be heard going on inside, and as Drake knocked, he could soon hear a pair of voices approaching.

"...could be another PokéGear salesman for all youse knows-"

"After what Ginny did to the last one? Nobody's fool enough to risk it," came the second voice, after which the doors swung open, revealing a man with a Meowth on his shoulder. On the man's head sat a cowboy hat with a Key Stone set into it, and on his left wrist he wore a Z-Ring. "Oh, hello," the man greeted Drake. "Who might you be?"
Old 06-22-2018, 10:44 AM   #55
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
(I don't mind at all. I will be posting for this storyline in DarkOrange to keep it separate from the ongoing storyline involving ES, Kawaii, and Raves, as I do intend for that one to continue.)

The weather wasn't too shabby, but as Drake and Wolfie made their way across Sludge Wave Coast, there weren't much in the way of Pokémon hanging around. If either of them were to glance under the pickup truck parked near the water, they would see a Ditto snoozing underneath, but that was about it.

As they approached the Poisonous Palace, however, there was much to be heard going on inside, and as Drake knocked, he could soon hear a pair of voices approaching.

"...could be another PokéGear salesman for all youse knows-"

"After what Ginny did to the last one? Nobody's fool enough to risk it," came the second voice, after which the doors swung open, revealing a man with a Meowth on his shoulder. On the man's head sat a cowboy hat with a Key Stone set into it, and on his left wrist he wore a Z-Ring. "Oh, hello," the man greeted Drake. "Who might you be?"

Drake's first impression was that the meowth on Keith's shoulder could talk.
Wolfie happened to notice a ditto while the door was opening, and while Drake spoke with Keith, he got a good sniff of him and smelt that something was off about him, and alerted Drake about this.

"I am assuming you are Keith Masters? Famous for his Shadow ledian that destroyed his old base and also for using poison types?" Said Drake as he scanned them both, with a smile.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 06-22-2018, 07:10 PM   #56
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith looked a little surprised that this man seemed to know him, but only a little surprised- he supposed that Stewie's little bid at world domination wouldn't have gone unnoticed by others. That, and he was becoming fairly well-known as a Poison-type Trainer. "Eheh, yeah, that'd be me," Keith replied. "You heard about that, huh? That was pretty intense. But yeah- I didn't get your name?" he added.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:12 PM   #57
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Keith looked a little surprised that this man seemed to know him, but only a little surprised- he supposed that Stewie's little bid at world domination wouldn't have gone unnoticed by others. That, and he was becoming fairly well-known as a Poison-type Trainer. "Eheh, yeah, that'd be me," Keith replied. "You heard about that, huh? That was pretty intense. But yeah- I didn't get your name?" he added.

“The Names Drake, pleasure to meet you, my partner here is Growlithe, known as Wolfie” Drake nodded to the Pokémon to his right side, and he stuck out his hand to shake Keith’s

(Sorry for late and short reply, been busy last few days )

Old 06-24-2018, 10:11 PM   #58
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

(No problem.)

"Pleasure to meet you too, Drake," Keith responded, shaking the visitor's hand as he spoke. "The same to you, too, Wolfie," he added to the Growlithe, not wanting to leave him out. "This here, of course, is Meowth," he added, once the handshake was over, leaving him free to gesture to the feline on his shoulder.

"Hey dere," Meowth said.

"So, you want to come in?" Keith offered.
Old 06-27-2018, 01:16 PM   #59
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
(No problem.)

"Pleasure to meet you too, Drake," Keith responded, shaking the visitor's hand as he spoke. "The same to you, too, Wolfie," he added to the Growlithe, not wanting to leave him out. "This here, of course, is Meowth," he added, once the handshake was over, leaving him free to gesture to the feline on his shoulder.

"Hey dere," Meowth said.

"So, you want to come in?" Keith offered.

As Keith shook Drake's hand, Drake got a flash of memories from Keith, a jumble too fast for Drake to note any thing except for the man's part ghost body. However Drake chose not to mention it.

Drake made sure not to continue touching kieth, because that’s how his power works, through touch. He was also sure the Poison master didn’t realize what happened because more often then not most people didn’t.

“Sure.” He said telling Keith.

“Also, good job on learning how to speak Meowth,” Drake also said to not leave the cat out.

Wolfe went up to Keith for a good sniff, and checked the meowth too, and noted that they both have come in contact with Kawaii and her pokemon before, in Wolfe’s mind, Keith’s rating just skyrocketed since Wolfe already trusted Kawaii.

”Do you think they noticed Drake?” Wolfe said to his owner/partner telepathically

“No, unless his ghost body allows him to sense stuff like my power” Drake replied to the growlithe

They both hoped that neither Keith or any of his Pokémon knew where the two were from, and hoped they wouldn’t need to find out.

Sorry, but I have a good story idea and needed to write out this start of it, ( I think you might like it )

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 06-27-2018 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-27-2018, 08:51 PM   #60
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith noticed nothing out of the ordinary about the handshake. "Eh, tanks," Meowth replied as Drake congratulated him on learning to speak. "Though I wouldn't exactly say I learned it- more like dere was dis freak accident wit da trade machine when I first went ta Keith."

"Well, come on in, then," Keith replied to both Drake and Wolfe, leading the way inside. The entrance hall was quite sizable- a Hariyama would find it quite roomy. On either side of the front doors stood a Snoverberry tree growing in a pot, both trees practically covered in the curious berries. He led the way into the first door on the right, and over to a couch and several chairs all set around a sizable coffee table, all of which gave a quite decent view of the giant screen TV mounted on the wall. On same wall there was a clock, a door to the dining room, and a fireplace, above which was mounted the singed, stuffed corpse of a Stunfisk. There was also a fish tank in which a Wishiwashi and a Blue-Striped Basculin were currently swimming. They both noticed the guests pretty much immediately. "Have a seat," Keith offered Drake. "Want something to drink?"
Old 06-27-2018, 09:08 PM   #61
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Keith noticed nothing out of the ordinary about the handshake. "Eh, tanks," Meowth replied as Drake congratulated him on learning to speak. "Though I wouldn't exactly say I learned it- more like dere was dis freak accident wit da trade machine when I first went ta Keith."

"Well, come on in, then," Keith replied to both Drake and Wolfe, leading the way inside. The entrance hall was quite sizable- a Hariyama would find it quite roomy. On either side of the front doors stood a Snoverberry tree growing in a pot, both trees practically covered in the curious berries. He led the way into the first door on the right, and over to a couch and several chairs all set around a sizable coffee table, all of which gave a quite decent view of the giant screen TV mounted on the wall. On same wall there was a clock, a door to the dining room, and a fireplace, above which was mounted the singed, stuffed corpse of a Stunfisk. There was also a fish tank in which a Wishiwashi and a Blue-Striped Basculin were currently swimming. They both noticed the guests pretty much immediately. "Have a seat," Keith offered Drake. "Want something to drink?"

“Hm, do you have any tea? Wolfe and I both love tea.”

Drake took the seat at Keith’s prompt, and scanned the room, remarking the stunfisk
“Ooh a stunfisk, I like those, they give me joy for some reason I cannot explain”
The trainer took out a blue Pokédex and asked Keith

“ May I scan your pokemon for my Pokédex entry? I am working on completing it for an old friend of mine “

Wolfe, upon entering the room, went up to look at the Stunfisk in the tank along with the Wishiwashi and the blue striped Basculin.

Old 06-28-2018, 07:48 PM   #62
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Tea, huh? I think I can manage that," Keith nodded. Before he could do anything about this, however, Drake remarked on a Stunfisk. Keith looked, but didn't see his Stunfisk in the room. As he saw the stuffed Stunfisk mounted above his fireplace, however, he had a shrewd idea as to what was going on. "I like Stunfisk, too," Keith agreed. "That one over there, though... ehhh... he was basically the worst of the Stunfisk stereotypes given form. I keep its body mounted over my fireplace so I never forget my past failings, both as a Pokémon Trainer and as a person... that said, you're almost certainly gonna want to meet the Stunfisk I have now," he added. "And sure you can scan my Pokémon," he added. "My Basculin and Wishiwashi are right there in the tank, and I'm willing to bet you're about to get a very good opportunity to add Duskull to your Pokédex."

If there was any doubt as to what Keith meant by that, it didn't last long. Almost as if on cue, a curiously cookie-esque Duskull passed through the wall and into the room. "Visitor! Guest! Nice meet you!" Chip exclaimed, flying in enthusiastic circles around Drake. His words, grammatically iffy though they were, were spoken in human language.

"This is Chip," Keith explained. "He's pretty excitable, but he'll calm down soon. Peeves, Lil, I take it you're nearby?" he added.

"You know us well," came the reply as a pair of Dusknoir floated into the room as well. The one who was speaking sounded male. "Who's this?"

"This here's Drake, and this is Wolfe," Keith replied by way of an introduction. "Drake, this is Peeves, and this is Liliana."

"Nice to meet you," Liliana said politely. "Chip, behave yourself, alright?" she added.

"I behave, Mom," insisted Chip. "Just want say hi to guest!"

"Alright, I'm guessing drink orders are incoming, then?" Peeves asked.

"Heh. You know me well," Keith smirked. "Gonna keep it simple- just ask Hermione to make some tea for us all, alright?"

"And cookies!" Chip chimed in.

"Tea and cookies, coming up," Peeves nodded, before turning around and passing back through the wall.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:35 PM   #63
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"Tea, huh? I think I can manage that," Keith nodded. Before he could do anything about this, however, Drake remarked on a Stunfisk. Keith looked, but didn't see his Stunfisk in the room. As he saw the stuffed Stunfisk mounted above his fireplace, however, he had a shrewd idea as to what was going on. "I like Stunfisk, too," Keith agreed. "That one over there, though... ehhh... he was basically the worst of the Stunfisk stereotypes given form. I keep its body mounted over my fireplace so I never forget my past failings, both as a Pokémon Trainer and as a person... that said, you're almost certainly gonna want to meet the Stunfisk I have now," he added. "And sure you can scan my Pokémon," he added. "My Basculin and Wishiwashi are right there in the tank, and I'm willing to bet you're about to get a very good opportunity to add Duskull to your Pokédex."

If there was any doubt as to what Keith meant by that, it didn't last long. Almost as if on cue, a curiously cookie-esque Duskull passed through the wall and into the room. "Visitor! Guest! Nice meet you!" Chip exclaimed, flying in enthusiastic circles around Drake. His words, grammatically iffy though they were, were spoken in human language.

"This is Chip," Keith explained. "He's pretty excitable, but he'll calm down soon. Peeves, Lil, I take it you're nearby?" he added.

"You know us well," came the reply as a pair of Dusknoir floated into the room as well. The one who was speaking sounded male. "Who's this?"

"This here's Drake, and this is Wolfe," Keith replied by way of an introduction. "Drake, this is Peeves, and this is Liliana."

"Nice to meet you," Liliana said politely. "Chip, behave yourself, alright?" she added.

"I behave, Mom," insisted Chip. "Just want say hi to guest!"

"Alright, I'm guessing drink orders are incoming, then?" Peeves asked.

"Heh. You know me well," Keith smirked. "Gonna keep it simple- just ask Hermione to make some tea for us all, alright?"

"And cookies!" Chip chimed in.

"Tea and cookies, coming up," Peeves nodded, before turning around and passing back through the wall.

Drake and Wolfe both did a double take when the three ghost types appeared, however they soon recovered quickly, and Drake scanned all the pokemon in the room.

"Thanks Keith, and Nice to meet you Chip, Peeves and Liliana. I never meet duskull and Dusknoir before"

Wolfe went up to the three ghosts to say Hi and sniff them

"Hello, my name's Wolfe"

( sorry for late reply, and Nice HP names )

Old 07-01-2018, 04:57 PM   #64
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As Keith fully expected, Drake and Wolfe were rather surprised to see the Ghost-types so casually floating into the room. They were quick to recover, however, and Drake proceeded to scan the various Pokémon with his Pokédex.

As the Growlithe approached, Chip started excitedly floating in circles around the Fire-type. Curiously, Wolfe would have been able to catch the faintest whiff of chocolate chip cookies coming off of Chip, though one could argue that his preferred diet (and the preferred diet of his parents, for that matter) had a hand in it. "Hi, Wolfe!" the young Duskull excitedly greeted the guest. "My name Chip, nice meet you!"

"Very nice to meet you, indeed," Liliana added politely. Peeves paused in his exiting the living room to give a nod to acknowledge the greeting before continuing.

"They're cool Pokémon," Keith stated as Drake mentioned never having met Duskull or Dusknoir before. "Lot of people think they're creepy, but in my experience, get to know a Duskull, odds are they really aren't that bad. I trained Peeves up since he hatched from the Egg. Not Lil, though- she used to belong to a friend of mine, a Ghost-type Trainer who... used to be part of the Elite Four," he murmured, concern evident in his voice at that last part. "...but anyway, those two have been in love since they were just little Duskull, and in recent months, they finally had a kid," he smiled, gesturing to Chip. "But yeah- if you're looking to see a lot of different kinds of Pokémon, just hang out here for a while- I got a pretty impressive variety if I do say so myself," Keith added. Indeed, as though to prove his point, a Chespin wandered into the living room, and rolling alongside him was what appeared to be an oversized Ultra Ball. However, once it unfurled itself from its Defense Curl, it could be seen to be an Amoonguss, albeit with Ultra Ball patterns on its cap and shields.

(Thanks. )
Old 07-02-2018, 01:13 PM   #65
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
As Keith fully expected, Drake and Wolfe were rather surprised to see the Ghost-types so casually floating into the room. They were quick to recover, however, and Drake proceeded to scan the various Pokémon with his Pokédex.

As the Growlithe approached, Chip started excitedly floating in circles around the Fire-type. Curiously, Wolfe would have been able to catch the faintest whiff of chocolate chip cookies coming off of Chip, though one could argue that his preferred diet (and the preferred diet of his parents, for that matter) had a hand in it. "Hi, Wolfe!" the young Duskull excitedly greeted the guest. "My name Chip, nice meet you!"

"Very nice to meet you, indeed," Liliana added politely. Peeves paused in his exiting the living room to give a nod to acknowledge the greeting before continuing.

"They're cool Pokémon," Keith stated as Drake mentioned never having met Duskull or Dusknoir before. "Lot of people think they're creepy, but in my experience, get to know a Duskull, odds are they really aren't that bad. I trained Peeves up since he hatched from the Egg. Not Lil, though- she used to belong to a friend of mine, a Ghost-type Trainer who... used to be part of the Elite Four," he murmured, concern evident in his voice at that last part. "...but anyway, those two have been in love since they were just little Duskull, and in recent months, they finally had a kid," he smiled, gesturing to Chip. "But yeah- if you're looking to see a lot of different kinds of Pokémon, just hang out here for a while- I got a pretty impressive variety if I do say so myself," Keith added. Indeed, as though to prove his point, a Chespin wandered into the living room, and rolling alongside him was what appeared to be an oversized Ultra Ball. However, once it unfurled itself from its Defense Curl, it could be seen to be an Amoonguss, albeit with Ultra Ball patterns on its cap and shields.

(Thanks. )

Drake was quick to scan the amoungus and chespin, then was busy clicking and clacking his pokedex, muttering to himself.

Wolfe noticed the faint smell of cookies coming off of the ghost types and also caught the scents of the grass types.

" Hello Keith, Chip, Liliana, and Peeves, also Hi to you two as well" Wolfe's telepathic voice drifted through everyone present minds
, his mental voice sounding like a very musical deep sounding dragon.

"Drake,....Drake.....DRAKE!" Wolfe's voice spoke to Drake alone, startling his owner in the process.

"What, what oh! Right hang on." Drake put his pokedex down for a moment and pulled out three more pokeballs outta his belt bag and opened them all, reveling a Lunatone, Combee, and a Tynamo

" Say Hi to everyone, Voltsy Queenie and Luna. "

The pokemon, went and excitedly greeted everyone in the room.

Tyyy, Buzz buzz, "Hello"

Drake noted that Voltsy and Queenie didn't have their voice modulaters on yet, and reminded himself to fix them when they got back.

( Luna has green stars around "her" green eyes, and I haven't gotten the recolors request posted for the others yet, Wolfe will have a green stripe above the left eye and sable colored fur, making him look similar to a leonberger )

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 07-02-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 07:41 PM   #66
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

What happened next came as a decent surprise all around- Wolfe greeted everyone in the vicinity. Telepathically. This earned the Growlithe several looks of surprise, albeit mild surprise- it was common knowledge among the team, after all, that Keith's Weezing was able to communicate telepathically, so the notion of a Growlithe being capable of same didn't exactly shock them to their respective cores.

One of the Pokémon, however, continued to regard the Growlithe, his look one of surprise, but also of something more- like the sight of the Fire-type was stirring a memory of some sort. It was Six, Keith's Amoonguss, trying to think why it was the sight of a Growlithe with a green stripe seemed oddly familiar when he'd never before seen-

And then it hit him with all the subtlety of a Tauros stampede. He remembered, over a year ago, stumbling across a Lillipup in the old Bar, who asked him if he'd seen a Pokémon- her boyfriend who had gone missing- and said boyfriend's description was a spot-on match for this Growlithe here! Granted, Cassie had referred to her boyfriend as an Arcanine rather than a Growlithe, but Six had a feeling this wasn't the biggest of details here. The green stripe- that had to mean something here.

"Uh... um... e-excuse me," Six said, slowly approaching the Growlithe. "I-is your name Wolfie, b-by any chance?"

In the meantime, Drake sent out several other Pokémon- a Lunatone, a Combee, and a Tynamo. Chip, of course, was quick to greet the trio of newcomers, and just as enthusiastic. Manchin, the Chespin, smiled as he greeted the Pokémon as well.

However, a deep, almost regal-sounding buzzing came from the hallway. "Oh, here we go," groaned Keith, just before his Vespiquen flew into the room. The fully-evolved Bug/Flying-type made a Beedrilline for the relatively smaller female Combee. "Apa, she is visiting," he called out to his Vespiquen. "You hear me? Visiting."

These words seemed to relax the Vespiquen somewhat, though her regal presence still seemed to put Pressure on those she addressed. "A visitor, then," Apamin buzzed, addressing the Combee. "Very well. Welcome to our home, young one. We are Queen Apamin and you may address us as such."

Keith exhaled a sigh of relief and turned to Drake. "I'd hate to think what would happen if Apamin saw your Combee as a threat. She's very strong-willed, and doesn't tolerate threats to her status as queen. Well, unless they thoroughly best her in battle and catch her," he added with a chuckle. "But even then, took a lot of work to earn Apa's respect."

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 07-02-2018 at 08:20 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 07:02 PM   #67
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

NOTE: Due to somewhat drastic changes in my FB team, which includes (and pretty much consists entirely of) me getting rid of my Darumaka and completely overhauling my Voltorb's personality, the introduction of aforementioned Pokémon into the storyline is being retconned. I am redoing an earlier response to the following posts so that the storyline can resume from there, replacing the originally intended Voltorb/Darumaka storyline with a long-overdue response to Raves's intro post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post
Kawaii nodded "Do you have any juice?"
the seedot emanated a happy aura "We had a pretty difficult fight but I got through it. We fought a shiftry and thanks to Cerno we won!"
Gersemy smirked and ran forward, dodging the ice beam if it fired at her. Tackling again once her opponent was close.
Rumpleteaser smiled, her opponent was open Tackling him fiercely he seemed nice enough but her instincts were going crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
With the conversation dying down, Keith took the opportunity to ask if anyone wanted something to drink.
Now that her friend mentioned it, Robin was feeling rather thirsty. Her throat was particularly dry, something that seemed to happen whenever she was nervous.

But before she could ask Keith about the drink options, Kawaii spoke up, asking if the Poison type trainer had any juice.
To this, Robin simply nodded along, waiting for what Keith had to say.
----
"Really? That's kind of smart of them." Jack smiled in response to Ava's explanation.

"Still...that does make me wonder how the Vulpix survived on those mountains until they became Ice types. You see, one of my teammates is a Torchic, and he hates the cold. I was under the impression that all Fire types were like that. Maybe I'm wrong though."
----
"See what you can do? I'd be delighted to Zygill!" Hannah chirped. While the Qwilfish wasn't quite sure what she was going to be seeing, she was already feeling rather excited at the idea of watching just what the Wishiwashi could pull off.
----
Pom frowned slightly at Cyanide's answer. Truth be told, the Ambipom wasn't completely sure just what he wanted to do. Though it seemed selfish to him now, a big part of Pom had been hoping Cyanide would have made the decision for him.

"I'm..glad I have your support." Pom said, a small smile returning to the Normal type's face.

But still, the Ambipom was uncertain of just what to do. He had admitted it himself moments earlier that the search hadn't been going anywhere...so why was he so hesitant on giving up? Why did he need Cyanide to decide for him?

"Maybe I should think about it for a bit more." Pom admitted a second later. "Sorry...I didn't mean to get your hopes up. I just...I'm still not really sure what to do."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
"After them! Don't let it get away!

"Faaaar!"

It was an amusing sight for some. A teenager and a trio of pokemon were in pursuit of another one which was flitting around the trees near the coastline, having filched the food supply of the human. Chasing the Farfetch'd were a purple toadlike creature with a pumpkin on its back from first glance, a many-legged bug scuttling at great speed beneath it, and some sort of hovering insect in the air dancing around in a quivering manner. It was a simple case of punishment and survival: the duck ruined their provisions for the next couple of days, and Farfetch'd were renowned to be rather delicious, so the group had unanimously decided that revenge would be sweet, literally.

As the avian flapped above them, the Wimpod grabbed a mouthful of dirt and scampered up a tree ahead before spitting the sandy substance in an attack on the eyesight, hoping to make the stupid duck fly into a tree. However, the keen eyes of the bird did little to blind it, and the retaliatory peck that knocked him off the tree was rather painful. The bug plummeted and landed on top of the teen, the pair tangled in a mess as the duck quackled in laughter, before the Bulbasaur took aim.

Launching a seed seeking to leech its energy, the bird blew it away with a gust of wind, mocking the grass type for being unable to reach him, and was ready to fly away when an odd aroma filled the air, rather sweet in nature. Turning to the source, the bird faced a blue insect with some unnerving eyespots glaring at it. Taking a couple of threatening flaps, the duck rushed forth only for the Masquerain to deftly flit to the side with great speed before spitting a number of bubbles into its feathers, weighing it down as the Farfetch'd began to flap harder to stay aloft.

"Spriggan, get ready!" the boy cried, and as the duck tried to flee, the winged insect utilised its greatly enhanced speed to strike from above, before the Wimpod jetted it into the tree trunk with aquatic force. Dazed, the Farfetch'd was a literal sitting duck for the vines that wrapped around the wings, holding it in place. The boy approached the duck, taking the head of the stunned bird in his hands, pausing to utter some sort of prayer in a language few in the region understood, before twisting suddenly, snapping the Farfetch'd's neck. Taking a breather, the group gathered as he pulled a small ball of twine from his shorts and bound the bird's feet together.

"Looks like we'll be eating tonight, team," he beamed, with each pokemon reacting differently. The Wimpod raised his front limbs and wiggled them enthusiastically, the pumpkin Bulbasaur nodded in approval while the Masquerain's small black eyes merely looked at him initially in disapproval, then reluctant acceptance. In nature, it was often a case of eat or be eaten, but there was also what she saw in sight just over the treeline. Giving a small buzz, the Masquerain motioned forth. "Hm? There something just through there, 'celly?"

With dinner bound and slung over shoulder - he'd do the messy stuff nearer a stream or natural pit - the teen wandered with his entourage towards the clearing the Masquerain had hinted towards, as belly grumbled in protest. He was so looking forward to those Kebia kebabs...
At Keith's offer to get them drinks, Kawaii asked if he had juice, with Robin nodding in response to this. Keith, in turn, nodded as well. "Sure do," he replied. "I got Oran juice, Leppa juice, and Enigma juice. Any of those sound good?"

~~~

"Nice," nodded Jack.

At that moment, however, Willow approached the pair. "Oh, hello," the Shiftry smiled at the Seedot. "Jack, who's your friend?"

"Ah, yeah- Willow, this is Tengu," said Jack. "Tengu, this here's Willow."

~~~

"Oh, definitely not all Fire-types hate the cold," Ava shook her head. "One of my teammates is a Camerupt, and Keith rode on his back the entire time he was helping to fight off all the Ice-types that were taking over Cloud Garden that one time. And Sunny, my best friend- she's a Normal form Ninetales, and she's never had a problem hanging around me. I'd imagine some Fire-types can hate the cold, though," she added. "Not all Pokémon are the same."

~~~

Hebenon swam to the center of the group. "You're about to see Zygill's Ability in action, little sis," he explained. He touched his tail fin to Hannah, and Zygill and Brighton touched Hebenon, and with physical contact established, Hebenon used Teleport, warping the four of them into Keith's spacious swimming pool.

"O-OK," murmured Zygill as he swam out to the center of the pool. "Um... please stand back," he requested. Both Hebenon and Brighton wasted no time in backing up, giving the tiny Wishiwashi what looked to be entirely too much room. Brighton, in fact, tugged on Hannah's tail fin, urging her to back up as well.

Once there was room, Zygill focused, his eyes flashing brightly. At first, nothing seemed to happen... but then, the windows flew open almost all at once, and 261 fish-shaped blue lights zoomed in, all of them converging upon Zygill, swirling around him... and soon, there was a mighty taking up considerably more space in the pool than before!

Code:
_____Zygill's____
_____Schooling___\

>O >O >O
>O >O >O
>O >O >O

Zygill formed a school!
"YEAH!" Zygill exclaimed, sounding much stronger and much more confident. "WHAT DO YOU THINK, HANNAH? ISN'T THIS AWESOME?"

~~~

Eon fired the Ice Beam, but it missed. Seeing Gersemy coming in fast, the Shiny Eevee hastened to fight back with Mega Kick.

Cyanide kept nuzzling Pom. "Take all the time you need to think about it," she said. "This ain't something you should rush. I know you kinda wanted me to make the call for you, and part of me wants to do that too, but it wouldn't be right of me."

A little further away from all this, the teen, along with his Wimpod, his Masquerain, and their intended dinner, came across the Shadow Clearing. A large boat was tied up to the dock what overlooked the sea, with a pickup truck parked nearby. A fountain, a Pokémon Center, and near the northern end of the clearing, a mansion that somehow seemed both formidable and welcoming at the same time. A pair of Eevee were duking it out on the battlefield in front, the Shiny one of the two using moves like Ice Beam and Mega Kick. There was also an Espeon watching the battle, and an Umbreon nuzzling an Ambipom.

~~~

The white charm on Lenny's head glowed, but before Lenny could fire a single coin, Rumpleteaser went in for some fast and powerful Tackle attacks. The first one knocked Lenny back down, and so he fired Pay Day, haphazardly shooting coins everywhere in the hopes of fending off Rumpleteaser long enough to get back to his feet. If this didn't work, his next move would be to use those Tackles to power up his Revenge attack. And if it did work, he intended to try an Ice Shard.
Old 07-24-2018, 12:37 AM   #68
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Maybe it was because her adventures had ended but kawaii was extremely bored. So she did what she usually did and headed to her friend kieth's house. This time with a mostly new roster of pokemon. The exception being her constant companion Frieghya. She ran her fingers over the pokeballs attached to her waist. She had brought 12 in all but she wasn't sure if she would bring all of them out but just in case. Taking a breath she knocked on the other trainer's door.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 07-24-2018, 12:46 AM   #69
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

After having knocked on the door, Kawaii didn't have long to wait. The door swung open within a minute, and Keith smiled as he saw who was there. "Ah, Kawaii!" he smiled. "Good to see you again. Come in, come in," he invited her, stepping aside to allow Kawaii inside. "How've you been?"
Old 07-24-2018, 02:19 AM   #70
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

the trainer smiled "I've been alright, kind of bored lately so I thought I'd pay you a visit. I brought a couple new friends as well."
Frieghya stayed by her trainer's side, she could sense unrest from one of the pokeballs. Not mad unrest but just nervousness.

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-24-2018, 07:32 AM   #71
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Heh, can't argue with that logic," grinned Keith. As he spoke, he led the way into the living room. Within said living room, a small variety of Pokémon could be seen. Meowth, of course, was lying around on the armrest of one of the couches. There was also a Chespin running around the wide open living room, playfully chasing a Cryogonal. Due to the immense size of the Poisonous Palace, even Keith's Scolipede was indoors now, curled up and resting in front of the fireplace. And finally, the ones who instantly noticed the newcomers- Pomona the Ivysaur came running over, her son Aletri the Druddigon not far behind. And from a dark corner of the room emerged an Umbreon, who gave a small, genuine smile as she approached Freighya. "Hey, there," Cyanide greeted the Espeon.

"You haven't met some of these yet, have you?" Keith asked Kawaii. "This here is Aletri, he's Pomona's son," he started, indicating the Druddigon who was easily larger than his own mother.

"Drud druuuuud!" Aletri exclaimed, happily waving to Kawaii.

"Over there, that's Winter- I caught him when I was helping deal with those Ice-types that overran Cloud Garden," Keith added as he turned his attention to the Cryogonal. "And the Chespin chasing him around, that's Manchin- wound up catching him when I headed out to Goldenridge City. They'll come over to meet you soon enough, though Winter's pretty shy- way more shy than most people expect a Cryogonal to be," Keith smiled. "So, you brought some new friends, huh?" he added to Kawaii. "By all means, please, send them out."
Old 07-24-2018, 02:58 PM   #72
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

kawaii waved to the newer pokemon, then turned back to her friend. "I know all about shy pokemon, I brought two of them myself." She paused for a moment considering her options . Before she could act one of her pokeballs sprang open and a ralts floated out. Instantly she clung into her trainer's leg. "Well that decides it. This is Julia, she is a bit shy. Not just that but she doesn't quite act like other pokemon. Just be gentle with her and you should be alright."
Frieghya bounded up to her friend and touched noses with the umbreon. good to see you again my friend. she chuckled telepathically.

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-24-2018, 03:44 PM   #73
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Kawaii had evidently brought a pair of shy Pokémon herself, and seemed to ponder what to send out first, before the decision was made for her. One of her Poké Balls burst open, unleashing a baby Ralts who clung to Kawaii's leg. Kawaii introduced the Ralts as Julia, and mentioned that not only was she indeed shy, she also seemed to not act quite like other Pokémon. Keith eyed Julia curiously, wondering what exactly Kawaii meant by this, but decided to wait his turn before introducing himself.

Indeed, someone else was already slowly approaching Julia, and as anyone who knew of Pomona at all would have guessed, it was indeed the adorable Ivysaur. "Hi, Julia," Pomona said with a friendly smile. "My name's Pomona."
Old 07-24-2018, 06:22 PM   #74
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

kawaii smiles gently seeing pamona approaching "She's been interesting to deal with. Sometimes she doesn't respond right away. She's only communicated in one or two words. She has been extremely creative and does things in her own way."
The little Pokemon being discussed surprised her trainer by responding "Hi pamona." her pokespeak was high and hesitant.

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-24-2018, 06:54 PM   #75
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Definitely sounds interesting," Keith nodded in agreement.

Pomona's smile grew as Julia responded to her, then she glanced over at the Druddigon not far from her. "That's my son, Aletri," she added. "Aletri, this is Julia."

"Hi, Julia!" smiled the Druddigon.

~~~

Cyanide was slightly surprised to hear Freighya communicate telepathically instead of outright talking- in the past, she'd always actually spoken. "Good to see you again, too," she smirked. "How's things been?"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases