UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 06:25 PM   #4576
atlantis_kid99
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Trading atlantis_kid99 my Water Stone for 3 candies and his Silver Star.

*Trade Started*
I'm a girl shh

Traded 3 candies and a Silver Star (teaches Wish) to Raves for his Water Stone. Cheers!

Trade Closed
Old 12-28-2015, 07:13 PM   #4577
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading my level 1 female Fletchling w/2 HPs and HM Fly for myahoo's 3 candies.

**Trade Started**
Trading my 3 Rare Candies for Itzatrap's Lv. 1 female Fletchling with 2 HPs and HM Fly. Thanks so much~

-Trade Closed-
Old 12-28-2015, 07:28 PM   #4578
atlantis_kid99
Boulder Badge

Trading one pretty pink Love Ball to sweetbbydoll for her 2 candies.

Trade Opened
Old 12-28-2015, 07:36 PM   #4579
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading 3x Premier Ball (3 of 5) to atlatis_kid99 for TM Tri Attack. Thanks! ^^

*Trade started*

Last edited by MarbleZone; 01-04-2016 at 05:48 PM.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:24 AM   #4580
atlantis_kid99
Boulder Badge

So MarbleZone and I altered (or are about to alter) the conditions of this trade and I deleted my post. Which I shouldn't have done really. So here it is, again but altered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading 3x Premier Ball (3 of 5) to atlatis_kid99 for TM Tri Attack. Thanks! ^^

*Trade started*

Traded 1x TM Tri Attack to MarbleZone for 3x Premier Balls. Cheers!

Trade Closed

Last edited by atlantis_kid99; 01-04-2016 at 11:15 PM. Reason: updated link on MZ's end
Old 12-30-2015, 02:01 AM   #4581
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post
Trading one pretty pink Love Ball to sweetbbydoll for her 2 candies.

Trade Opened
Trading to atlantis_kid99 2 candies for their Loveball, which I'll be using to transfer my Snubbull into, throwing out his old poke ball in the process. Thank you!

Trade Closed
Old 12-30-2015, 11:41 AM   #4582
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Funny how things work sometimes...

It was hard to believe it'd come to this. Three months ago, he was certain he'd never be able to help Syre; after all, as far as personality went, his Salamence was even less approachable than himself. But Mazo had warned him several times: the dragon was unhappy, and despite Levin's lofty goals, those weren't dreams that Syre shared.

It was a stroke of luck. Pest was in her right to refuse, and Vesta was in her right to blow him off. Somehow, he fell on her good graces... what were the odds?

When Chad McBrennan first traded Syre to him as a newborn Bagon, Levin had hoped he'd grow into his strongest Pokemon and the one who'd take him straight to the League. And while he was partially right, in that Syre eventually surpassed both Gaius and Rojo, he failed to anticipate the dragon's shift in focus... but he had to respect it. If a family was what Syre truly wished, he couldn't deny him that; besides, impossible as those odds were, they'd found a suitable replacement, a dragon even more powerful than Syre to carry the torch - Ajax, son of Jaeger, Heiml's Elite Four Drago's Haxorus.

And now, your own son. I'm in good hands Syre, so go ahead and follow your heart. You deserve to be happy, even if that happiness leads you away from me.

He called out his Salamence one final time. The creature emerged from his Pokeball with a mighty roar, and turned to face Levin.

- Now's the time. Go on and join Vesta, be with her for the rest of your life. You deserve one another, and remember, Pest deserves your respect and loyalty just as much as I did all these years. I'll see you again, I promise, and I'll take Kyzer to visit!

He lightly bumped his forehead with Syre's and rand a hand over the dragon's head, fighting back the tears he'd promised himself he wouldn't shed.

- She's waiting. They both are. See you soon Syre, and thank you for everything! Please, send my regards to Kamui. He goes by the name of Fons now... I wonder what yours will be.

He smiled, turned to Pest and waved. He was terrible at this - both at saying thanks and goodbye. In silence, he pressed the trade machine's button, and saw Syre's massive frame be replaced with a single symbolic berry. Just this once, he didn't look to make a profit - only to make Syre happy.

Your destiny has led you to Pest and Vesta, and I'm sure that's where you'll find true happiness. As for me, I'll keep chasing my dream, with your son's help. I promise you'll watch us both succeed! See you Syre...

---

Trading my Salamence with the stats below to Pest for 1x Liechi Berry.

Syre
Spoiler: show
Level: 52
Ability: Intimidate
Evolution: ---> --->
Holding: N/A
Birthday: November 9
Nature: Lonely
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with jolteonjak

Level-Up Moves:
Double Edge
Dragon Tail
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Protect
Dragon Breath
Zen Headbutt
Scary Face
Fly
Crunch
Dragon Claw

Egg Moves:
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Hydro Pump

Move Tutor Moves:
Draco Meteor
Iron Defense
Iron Tail

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Hone Claws
Shadow Claw
Steel Wing
Stone Edge

HM Moves:
Cut
Defog
Fly
Rock Smash
Strength

IQ: 2

Happiness: 10

Bio:
Growing up in a team filled with stronger dragons, namely Gaius and El Rojo, who were always too busy feuding between themselves to pay him the slightest bit of attention, Syre was at first bitter and distant, obsessed with surpassing all other dragons on his own. This resentment toward his kin spread to encompass anyone who tried to offer Syre a hand or even the smallest bit of advice – assuming that they’re just being condescending, or outright mocking him.
Overtime, and after months of rigorous training in the forest all by himself, Syre attained a level of power that allowed him to easily best multiple Pokemon at once, but it wasn’t until Levin showed him that Trainers serve to bring out the best in their Pokemon (by beating him in battle with Basker, who evolved mid-match) that Syre acknowledged he’d reached his limit on his own. With Levin’s help, the dragon finally reached his final form in battle against a Gardevoir in the Arcane Realm, and since then his trust in his Trainer is absolute, going so far as to allow him to ride on his back.
A creature of immense power, rivaled only by a couple other Pokemon on the team, Syre is now one of Levin’s secret weapons.

Thank you so much for seeing this through to the end! ^^

*Trade started*
Old 12-31-2015, 10:41 AM   #4583
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Trading my level 39 Dusclops holding this Reaper Cloth to MZ for his Scyther.

*Trade Started*
Old 12-31-2015, 11:00 AM   #4584
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Trading my level 39 Dusclops holding this Reaper Cloth to MZ for his Scyther.

*Trade Started*
Alex Blackhall, a Trainer who'd been journeying across this land even longer than him, had offered to help evolve Sai after the Scyther's defeat against Almace. Levin had been apprehensive to ask for aid, as he always was (a character flaw he recognized would probably linger forever), but couldn't help feeling grateful for Alex's immediate availability. Not that the Trainer didn't stand to gain something himself...

A Dusclops holding a piece of cloth filled with ominous energy took its place inside the pod. Levin wondered what it would have been like to raise Faust to such a level, but the Duskull had long left his team. Much like Crix the Electivire and Kamui the Golduck, if Levin had known where life would take him, he'd likely have kept the little ghost. No matter; Alex was waiting.

Sai emerged from his Pokeball, looking conflicted, but stepped inside his own pod without a word. He'd been here only recently, when Ethan had generously bestowed the the warrior to Levin, an act of kindness he would always remember. Back then, the mere thought of evolving into an armored form of himself appalled Sai, but now, the call of power was too strong to resist. He'd embrace the new form and challenge Hazo with it!

Levin inserted the Metal Coat and pressed the button; soon, Dusclops and Scyther switched places, and the Reaper Cloth began to glow and wrap itself around the phantom. With a mighty roar, it grew in size and began to gloat above the ground, until the Cloth had fully merged with its body to give birth to an imposing !

- Congratulations Alex, this is quite the amazing Dusknoir. I'm sure it'll continue to serve you well.

On the other side of the machine, light also burst from the pod where Sai was. Levin waited for the glow to fade, and asked the other Trainer to conclude the trade. When he did, Sai would return to him in a powerful new form of his own...

---

Trading my Scyther with the stats below, holding Metal Coat, for Raves's Dusclops holding Reaper Cloth.

Sai
Level: 50
Ability: Technician
Birthday: May 22
Nature: Serious
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Electric Blue Eye

Level-Up Moves:
Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Wing Attack
Fury Cutter
Slash
Razor Wind
Double Team
X-Scissor
Night Slash
Double Hit
Air Slash
Swords Dance

Egg Moves:
Reversal
Steel Wing

Move Tutor Moves:
Ominous Wind
Roost

Custom/Event Moves:
-

TM Moves:
Giga Impact

HM Moves:
Cut
Defog
Rock Smash

Happiness: 6

Bio:
Under construction.

*Dusclops evolved into Dusknoir!*

*Trade closed*

-----------------------

Trading back Lv 39 Dusknoir to Raves for Scizor with the stats above.

*Trade started*
Old 12-31-2015, 11:03 AM   #4585
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Alex Blackhall, a Trainer who'd been journeying across this land even longer than him, had offered to help evolve Sai after the Scyther's defeat against Almace. Levin had been apprehensive to ask for aid, as he always was (a character flaw he recognized would probably linger forever), but couldn't help feeling grateful for Alex's immediate availability. Not that the Trainer didn't stand to gain something himself...

A Dusclops holding a piece of cloth filled with ominous energy took its place inside the pod. Levin wondered what it would have been like to raise Faust to such a level, but the Duskull had long left his team. Much like Crix the Electivire and Kamui the Golduck, if Levin had known where life would take him, he'd likely have kept the little ghost. No matter; Alex was waiting.

Sai emerged from his Pokeball, looking conflicted, but stepped inside his own pod without a word. He'd been here only recently, when Ethan had generously bestowed the the warrior to Levin, an act of kindness he would always remember. Back then, the mere thought of evolving into an armored form of himself appalled Sai, but now, the call of power was too strong to resist. He'd embrace the new form and challenge Hazo with it!

Levin inserted the Metal Coat and pressed the button; soon, Dusclops and Scyther switched places, and the Reaper Cloth began to glow and wrap itself around the phantom. With a mighty roar, it grew in size and began to gloat above the ground, until the Cloth had fully merged with its body to give birth to an imposing !

- Congratulations Alex, this is quite the amazing Dusknoir. I'm sure it'll continue to serve you well.

On the other side of the machine, light also burst from the pod where Sai was. Levin waited for the glow to fade, and asked the other Trainer to conclude the trade. When he did, Sai would return to him in a powerful new form of his own...

---

Trading my Scyther with the stats below, holding Metal Coat, for Raves's Dusclops holding Reaper Cloth.

Sai
Level: 50
Ability: Technician
Birthday: May 22
Nature: Serious
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Electric Blue Eye

Level-Up Moves:
Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Wing Attack
Fury Cutter
Slash
Razor Wind
Double Team
X-Scissor
Night Slash
Double Hit
Air Slash
Swords Dance

Egg Moves:
Reversal
Steel Wing

Move Tutor Moves:
Ominous Wind
Roost

Custom/Event Moves:
-

TM Moves:
Giga Impact

HM Moves:
Cut
Defog
Rock Smash

Happiness: 6

Bio:
Under construction.

*Dusclops evolved into Dusknoir!*

*Trade closed*

-----------------------

Trading back Lv 39 Dusknoir to Raves for Scizor with the stats above.

*Trade started*
*Scyther evolved into Scizor!*

Trading Scizor back to MZ for Dusknoir.

*Trade completed and closed*
Old 01-01-2016, 08:04 PM   #4586
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, trading my Red Cyber Ball to Itzatrap for 2 Rare Candies. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 01-01-2016, 10:16 PM   #4587
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Alright, trading my Red Cyber Ball to Itzatrap for 2 Rare Candies. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 2 candies for Missingno. Master's Red Cyber Ball.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks, I will!
Old 01-04-2016, 12:06 AM   #4588
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

OK, trading my Magical Snowflake to atlantis_kid for a Rare Candy and a Green Shard. Hope you get some good use out of it!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 01-04-2016, 01:53 AM   #4589
atlantis_kid99
Boulder Badge

Quote:
OK, trading my Magical Snowflake to atlantis_kid for a Rare Candy and a Green Shard. Hope you get some good use out of it!

*Trade Commenced*
Traded 1x Rare Candy and 1x Green Shard to Missingno Master for a Magical Snowflake (CM Ice Barrier).

Trade Closed
Old 01-06-2016, 01:23 AM   #4590
atlantis_kid99
Boulder Badge

Pokémon For Trade

Lv.01 male Mareep — looking for candies or another Pokémon
Lv.01 female Girafarig — looking for candies or another Pokémon
Lv.01 female Pidove — looking for candies or another Pokémon

Items for Trade

Candies,
Shards, berries, TCG cards. See my reg post. Ask if uncertain.

Pokémon I Want
✩ denotes top-tier wants
the rest I all have ideas for and want quite a bit

if you have or know anyone with a Gothita (F) or Deino (F) UFT please message me — thanks!

Ice or Water types
Snorunt (M) ✩
Clamperl
Seel
Bergmite (M)
Lapras
Smoochum (F)

Birds
Swablu
Skarmory ✩
Tropius
Rufflet ✩
Fletchling
Togepi

CfP ‘Mon
Lapras
Eevee (M)
Anorith
Tirtouga

Misc
Chikorita ✩
Gothita (F) ✩✩✩
Deino (F) ✩✩✩
Vulpix (F)
Ralts (M) ✩
Cleffa
Espurr
Petilil

Items I Want

Fancy Pokéballs, custom move TMs, gummis.

In particular: Ice Ball, Steel Ball, Luxury Ball, Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango (teaches Fire Shield), Pika Doll (teaches Voodoo Bugaloo).

Again, my registration thread is here.

Last edited by atlantis_kid99; 03-28-2016 at 06:57 AM.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:38 PM   #4591
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Funny how things work sometimes...

It was hard to believe it'd come to this. Three months ago, he was certain he'd never be able to help Syre; after all, as far as personality went, his Salamence was even less approachable than himself. But Mazo had warned him several times: the dragon was unhappy, and despite Levin's lofty goals, those weren't dreams that Syre shared.

It was a stroke of luck. Pest was in her right to refuse, and Vesta was in her right to blow him off. Somehow, he fell on her good graces... what were the odds?

When Chad McBrennan first traded Syre to him as a newborn Bagon, Levin had hoped he'd grow into his strongest Pokemon and the one who'd take him straight to the League. And while he was partially right, in that Syre eventually surpassed both Gaius and Rojo, he failed to anticipate the dragon's shift in focus... but he had to respect it. If a family was what Syre truly wished, he couldn't deny him that; besides, impossible as those odds were, they'd found a suitable replacement, a dragon even more powerful than Syre to carry the torch - Ajax, son of Jaeger, Heiml's Elite Four Drago's Haxorus.

And now, your own son. I'm in good hands Syre, so go ahead and follow your heart. You deserve to be happy, even if that happiness leads you away from me.

He called out his Salamence one final time. The creature emerged from his Pokeball with a mighty roar, and turned to face Levin.

- Now's the time. Go on and join Vesta, be with her for the rest of your life. You deserve one another, and remember, Pest deserves your respect and loyalty just as much as I did all these years. I'll see you again, I promise, and I'll take Kyzer to visit!

He lightly bumped his forehead with Syre's and rand a hand over the dragon's head, fighting back the tears he'd promised himself he wouldn't shed.

- She's waiting. They both are. See you soon Syre, and thank you for everything! Please, send my regards to Kamui. He goes by the name of Fons now... I wonder what yours will be.

He smiled, turned to Pest and waved. He was terrible at this - both at saying thanks and goodbye. In silence, he pressed the trade machine's button, and saw Syre's massive frame be replaced with a single symbolic berry. Just this once, he didn't look to make a profit - only to make Syre happy.

Your destiny has led you to Pest and Vesta, and I'm sure that's where you'll find true happiness. As for me, I'll keep chasing my dream, with your son's help. I promise you'll watch us both succeed! See you Syre...

---

Trading my Salamence with the stats below to Pest for 1x Liechi Berry.

Syre
Level: 52
Ability: Intimidate
Evolution: ---> --->
Birthday: November 9
Nature: Lonely
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with jolteonjak

Level-Up Moves:
Double Edge
Dragon Tail
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Protect
Dragon Breath
Zen Headbutt
Scary Face
Fly
Crunch
Dragon Claw

Egg Moves:
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Hydro Pump

Move Tutor Moves:
Draco Meteor
Iron Defense
Iron Tail

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Hone Claws
Shadow Claw
Steel Wing
Stone Edge

HM Moves:
Cut
Defog
Fly
Rock Smash
Strength

Happiness: 10

Bio:
Growing up in a team filled with stronger dragons, namely Gaius and El Rojo, who were always too busy feuding between themselves to pay him the slightest bit of attention, Syre was at first bitter and distant, obsessed with surpassing all other dragons on his own. This resentment toward his kin spread to encompass anyone who tried to offer Syre a hand or even the smallest bit of advice – assuming that they’re just being condescending, or outright mocking him.
Overtime, and after months of rigorous training in the forest all by himself, Syre attained a level of power that allowed him to easily best multiple Pokemon at once, but it wasn’t until Levin showed him that Trainers serve to bring out the best in their Pokemon (by beating him in battle with Basker, who evolved mid-match) that Syre acknowledged he’d reached his limit on his own. With Levin’s help, the dragon finally reached his final form in battle against a Gardevoir in the Arcane Realm, and since then his trust in his Trainer is absolute, going so far as to allow him to ride on his back.
A creature of immense power, rivaled only by a couple other Pokemon on the team, Syre is now one of Levin’s secret weapons.

Thank you so much for seeing this through to the end! ^^

*Trade started*
With most trades, Pest would have been reluctant to part with one of her Liechi Berries. Not that she was a particularly avid berry hoarder; she just thought it was nice to collect whatever specimens she could find of the rarest of all berries. With this trade, though, she would be glad to give that berry up. In fact, she felt more than a little guilty at merely trading a single bit of fruit for a magnificent dragon, as she knew that a Pokemon of Syre's caliber was worth far more than that. But Levin was fine with the deal - had come up with it, in fact - so this was how it would go. She knew he was perfectly happy in any case, having taken custody of little Kyzer. With that in mind, she arrived at the Cable Club with a smile on her face and a berry in her hand.

Side by side, she and Vesta watched as Levin and Syre said their goodbyes. In the blink of an eye, the trade was complete, and Syre appeared once again - on Pest's side of the trade machine. Vesta leaned over and nudged him, and Syre, after a split second of disorientation, nudged back. Pest struggled to keep her composure at the sight. "We'll still have adventures," she told him, failing to think of anything more meaningful than that. "And we'll help you grow all the while. You'll help us too, king of the skies ... Jupiter."

They looked back at Levin, smiling at the bittersweet farewell.

Trading 1 Liechi Berry to MarbleZone for his Lv.52 male Salamence with the above stats. You're absolutely welcome! Happy adventuring with Kyzer ^^

*Trade closed*
Old 01-15-2016, 02:15 PM   #4592
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading 5 Rare Candies to Pest for her Lv 1 Male Pancham.

Placing him inside this Rocket Ball.

*Trade started*
Old 01-15-2016, 02:18 PM   #4593
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Trading 5 Rare Candies to Pest for her Lv 1 Male Pancham.

Placing him inside this Rocket Ball.

*Trade started*
Trading my Lv.1 male Pancham to MarbleZone for 5 candies. Have fun with him!

*Trade closed*
Old 01-21-2016, 01:23 PM   #4594
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith made his way slowly across the rocky terrain, careful to not get tripped up by the uneven ground and loose rocks. Meowth, electing to not even try to navigate this sort of ground, was seated as usual upon Keith's shoulder. Both of them looked up at the massive mountains that lay before them- towering peaks that stretched up to the sky, many of their tops obscured by the clouds.

"So, dis is it, huh?" Meowth said to Keith. "Dis is da place where dat rockslide happened?"

"That's the one," Keith nodded. "Clawmark Mountain Range. According to legend, there's some seriously valuable treasure within these mountains. And I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, last night's rockslide might have dislodged some of this treasure, see what I'm saying?"

"Ahhh," smirked Meowth. "Well, as long as we don't get caught up in no rockslide ourselves, den I'm all fer dis."

"That's what I like to hear," said Keith with an approving nod. With that said, he proceeded towards the mountains.

The trek only got tougher from there on out. Steep slopes; uneven, jagged terrain; horribly narrow paths overlooking huge and almost certainly fatal drops. Keith, however, had no issue with tackling such a challenge- this may as well have been another day back in Hoenn. How many days of his youth had he spent scaling the Jagged Pass? If anything, the decidedly inhospitable mountain terrain made him feel right at home, only missing the constantly warm temperature between Hoenn's tropical climate and the Jagged Pass's existance on a volcanic mountain.

One thing Keith and Meowth did notice that had nothing to do with the difficult trek was the mountains themselves- almost every inch of rock wall that was at least close to the ground seemed to be covered in sharp gouges- almost as though something had been swiping at the mountains with their claws.

"I wonder wat made dem claw marks," Meowth wondered out loud.

"No idea," Keith replied. "Though I'm guessing we can safely assume they're how these mountains got their name."

"Ya tink?" said Meowth sarcastically.

Before Keith could say anything back, they rounded a corner, and came face to face with a tremendous pile of rocks and rubble barring their way. The rocks filled in the chasm to their left and were piled high in front of them as well.

"Well," Keith said at length. "I think we know where the rockslide happened. Alright, what say we climb this thing and see what we can find?" he added."

"Oh, yeah, climb a pile o' loose rocks dat ain't structurally sound in any way. Yeah, dat ain't got no chance o' screwin' us ova," Meowth replied sarcastically.

In response, Keith simply chuckled. "Oh, ye of little faith," he smirked, plucking a Poké Ball off his belt. "You didn't think I'd come ready for this? Go, Malfoy!" he added, throwing the ball into the air, whereupon a Toxicroak materialized before them.

"Tox..." Malfoy murmured, eyeing the pile of rocks with his usual unreadable expression.

"Malfoy, we need to get to the top of this thing," Keith said to his Toxicroak. "Think you're up to the challenge?"

Malfoy smirked. "Toxicro-o-o-oak," he nodded.

Keith nodded back. "That's what I thought," he grinned. "Then let's use Rock Climb!"

"Toxi!" Malfoy exclaimed. With surprising strength (not quite as surprising when one factors in his being a Fighting-type), he lifted Keith onto his shoulders. Despite being shorter than his Trainer, he found himself able to support Keith's weight easily. Of course, there was also the fact that Keith was lighter than he looked, and he didn't look especially heavy to begin with. And then, with his knuckle claws aglow, Malfoy scrambled nimbly up the heap of rocks, as effortlessly as though he was simply running on flat, solid ground. It was kind of a cool way to travel, though Keith had no way of knowing that his backpack wasn't zipped up all the way- three of his Rare Candies had fallen out on the way up, lost forever in the chasm below, and Keith wouldn't notice this for hours in any case.

Before they knew it, Malfoy had reached the top of the rock pile. Keith climbed down tentatively, only to find that the rocks weren't too unstable- he had to take care, but it was still navigable.

Alright, let's look around, then," Keith said with a satisfied smile. "Let's shift rocks around, as carefully as we can, see what kinds of gems and stuff the rockslide shook loose."

"I'm tinkin' we should have sometin' wit Psychic out here," Meowth said. "Y'know, keep dis ting from givin' out on us if we shift too much rock? I don't wanna be buried alive."

Keith rolled his eyes. "Meowth, quit worrying, we'll be fine," he said. When these words failed to reassure Meowth, Keith sighed and took another Poké Ball off his belt. "Look, I got Bellatrix's Poké Ball right here- if I bring her out, will you calm down?"

"Maybe," Meowth said.

In response, Keith threw the ball up into the air. "Go, Bellatrix!" he exclaimed as his Skuntank appeared before him. "Alright, Bellatrix, this rock pile we're on might not stay as stable as it seems right now," he explained. "So if the need arises, you think you can keep this steady with Psychic?"

"Taaaaank," nodded Bellatrix.

"Excellent," grinned Keith. "Now that that's done, let's see what kind of valuables we can find here."

And with that, they started to search, scanning the top of the huge rock pile, shifting rock wherever they could do so carefully. The search for dislodged treasure was a long one, and as it turned out, highly tedious. For the longest time, they uncovered nothing but ordinary rocks. After a while, Keith began to doubt the presence of any treasure in the mountain.

Meowth was similarly disgruntled. Rock after rock after rock, and they had nothing to show for it! He had half a mind to get Keith to call the whole thing off. Whole day wasted, he thought furiously to himself as he continued to shift through the rubble. Rock, rock, rock, rock, Egg, rock, rock- wait, what? Meowth turned to look, and sure enough, one of the rocks he'd shifted aside was in fact a Pokémon Egg, its shell two different shades of blue.

"Hey! Hey, Keith!" Meowth exclaimed, running up to the Poison-type Trainer.

"What'd you find, Meowth? I-" began Keith, but as he turned and looked at Meowth, he saw the answer immediately- the Egg Meowth was carefully clutching. "...Holy crap," Keith murmured. "Is that an Egg?"

"Sure looks like it," nodded Meowth, carefully setting the Egg down on the rocks.

"Wow," Keith murmured, sitting down. "The rockslide must've taken out a nest of some sort."

Bellatrix and Malfoy were equally intrigued by the Egg. The Toxicroak and Skuntank slowly made their way towards it, inspecting it curiously. Finally, Malfoy gently picked it up and helped Bellatrix to wrap it in her fluffy tail fur.

"Good thinking," Keith nodded approvingly. "Meowth, let's keep looking for stuff, but if we don't find anything soon, we may just turn back."

"Best idea I heard all day," Meowth agreed. "Dat Egg's da most excitin' ting we found in dis place."

And so they resumed the search while Malfoy and Bellatrix concentrated on keeping the Egg warm and safe, but after a while, Keith was forced to conclude that Meowth was right- other than the Egg, it seemed as though there were no other treasures to be found, at least in this rock pile. Defeated, Keith and Meowth walked back over to Bellatrix and Malfoy, about to state their intentions to go home, when Keith noticed his Skuntank and Toxicroak acting oddly. They looked excited about something, and as Keith got closer, he could see just what. Cracks had formed in the Egg's shell- it was hatching!

"W-whoa! It's hatching!?" Meowth exclaimed. "Wat do we do?"

"I don't know," Keith remarked. "I've never dealt with an Egg hatching without taking it to the Egg House, and we're in the middle of the mountains, so I somehow doubt that's an option."

Bellatrix and Malfoy didn't seem especially worried, though. They were holding the Egg steady on the uneven rocks as it continued to crack. And then, at long last, the shell fell away completely, revealing a... a...

Keith blinked in surprise. The Egg's occupant was completely out of the shell and visible now, but that didn't clear much up. It was a thin creature, its long, thin arms and legs tipped with sharp claws. Oddly, in addition to the fur, it also sported feathers- three long, thin ones as a tail, and one big one atop its head. It looked like a Sneasel, but not like any Sneasel Keith had ever seen before. No, the Sneasel Keith was accustomed to seeing had black fur and red feathers. This one had chocolate brown fur, and its feathers were a pale, icy shade of blue. And Keith was pretty sure this wasn't a Shiny, either- he'd seen a picture of what Shiny Sneasel looked like- vivid pink fur with bright yellow feathers. He remembered it distinctly because he thought it was so weird. He took out his Pokédex and pointed it at the newborn, who was currently looking at Bellatrix and Malfoy curiously. Further to his confusion, it was indeed an image of an ordinary Sneasel that showed up on the screen.

"Sneasel, the Sharp Claw Pokémon," said Keith's Pokédex. "Sneasel drives birds such as Pidgey and Spearow away from their nests, then feasts on the Eggs left behind. As cunning as it is vicious, it will often work with a partner to lure Pokémon away from their Eggs."

"Ehhh, is it just me, or ain't Sneasel usually black and red?" Meowth remarked.

"It ain't just you," Keith responded, but before he could say more, his Pokédex piped up again.

"Analysis complete," said the device. "Specimen's coloration matches neither the usual nor the Shiny coloration for this variety. Initializing further analysis..."

"Huh," Keith remarked. "My old Pokédex never went above and beyond like this. Must be a new feature. Let's see what it has to say."

"Additional analysis ongoing," replied the Pokédex. "Estimated time until analysis complete; 1 hour."

"Of friggin' course," Keith groaned.

Meanwhile, the Pokémon seemed decidedly unconcerned with the Pokédex's lack of helpful information at this time. Sneasel had been happily hugging Bellatrix, and was now trying to imitate the way Malfoy was posing, aiming his claws the same way Malfoy was aiming his knuckle claws, continually looking up at the Toxicroak with an admiring expression.

"Malfoy and Bellatrix really seem ta like dat Sneasel," Meowth remarked. "I tink he tinks dey're his parents."

"His parents, huh?" Keith murmured, a small smile forming on his face, as well as a familiar gleam coming into his eyes. He knew what had to be done here, and he for one was all for it. He approached Bellatrix, Malfoy, and Sneasel, who turned to look at him. Sneasel slowly and curiously approached Keith. "Hi, there," Keith smiled at the Sneasel. "My name's Keith."

"Snee..." Sneasel murmured, eyeing Keith with interest. Keith had extended a hand to the Dark/Ice-type, who inspected it curiously... before jumping forward and hugging Keith. Malfoy and Bellatrix laughed at this, for this had caused Keith to lose his balance and fall on his back. Meowth was also laughing, and even Keith had to chuckle. And once he realized he hadn't hurt Keith, Sneasel was laughing, too.

"Oh, man..." Keith chuckled as he righted himself. "Bellatrix, Malfoy, you two really seem to have taken a liking to Sneasel, huh?"

"Tank, Skuntank," nodded Bellatrix.

"Croooaaaak," added Malfoy, also nodding.

"I thought so," smiled Keith. "Well, then, what say we keep him?"

This suggestion was met with enthusiastic cheering from both Poison-types, even the normally stoic Malfoy. Keith looked at Meowth, but if the Scratch Cat Pokémon had any objections to having this Sneasel as a teammate, he was keeping them quiet.

"We just need a name for you, then, little guy," Keith said. "Bellatrix, Malfoy, of course I'll want you to be in agreement on the name- I take it you'll be adopting him, like James and Lily adopted Six?"

"Tank, tank," nodded Bellatrix.

"Toxi," nodded Malfoy.

Keith smiled- he'd figured as much. Malfoy and Bellatrix had been trying to find an infant Pokémon to adopt as their own son, seeing as actually breeding would be impossible for them. Love may know no Egg groups, but having children was a whole other swarm of Yanma. "Alright, then, lemme think," Keith said, racking his brains for an idea. "Hmm...

"Just trowin' an idea out here," Meowth said after a minute of silence. "How about Lenny?"

"Lenny?" repeated Keith. "Where'd you get that?"

"I started goin' trough characters from da Simpsons in my head, and fer some reason, dat name stuck. I dunno, dey seem ta like it," shrugged Meowth. Sure enough, as Keith glanced over at his Poison-types, they were looking at each other, nodding seemingly in agreement with Meowth's idea.

"Huh," said Keith. "How about it, Sneasel?" Keith added, addressing the oddly colored Dark/Ice-type. "Want your name to be Lenny?"

"Sneasel..." murmured Sneasel. Then, he grinned eagerly. "Sneasel snee!" he exclaimed, slashing at the air with his claws.

"I guess that settles that," smiled Keith. "We all agreed he'll be called Lenny, then?"

"Skuntank!" nodded Bellatrix.

"Toxicrooooak!" agreed Malfoy.

"Snee! Sneasel!" Sneasel added enthusiastically.

"Then it's settled," Keith said, producing a pale blue sphere from his backpack. "Welcome to the team, Lenny!" he smiled, before throwing the ball at the newly-named Sneasel. "Go, Ice Ball!"

The ball bounced off of Lenny's head and flew up into the air, whereupon it split open and sucked the Sneasel inside in a flash of red light. The sphere then snapped shut and fell to the ground, where it rocked back and forth for a little bit, before finally falling still.

"Yes!" Keith grinned, scooping up the Ice Ball and holding it up high. "I just caught... a Sneasel!"

"Meowth! Dat's right!" Meowth added.

With that done, it was then unanimously agreed upon that it was time to get off the unstable pile of rocks. And this time, it was Bellatrix who helped to get them down, gently lifting Keith, Meowth, and Malfoy off the rock pile by way of her Psychic attack. After that, Keith withdrew his Skuntank, but she came right back out- Bellatrix, it seems, was intent on spending time with her adoptive son as soon as possible. Keith, seeing no reason to disagree with this sort of logic, sent Lenny back out, and smiled as he watched his new Pokémon run around. Malfoy even carried the Sneasel around on his shoulders at one point. Even if they hadn't found any treasure from a financial standpoint, Keith was nonetheless pleased with what treasure they did find today.

OOC: Trading 3 Rare Candies to Talon for his level 1 male Sneasel with 10 Happiness Points.

*Trade Commenced*

Upon completion of the trade, transferring Lenny the Sneasel into this Ice Ball, discarding his old Poké Ball in the process.
Old 01-24-2016, 06:37 PM   #4595
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Keith made his way slowly across the rocky terrain, careful to not get tripped up by the uneven ground and loose rocks. Meowth, electing to not even try to navigate this sort of ground, was seated as usual upon Keith's shoulder. Both of them looked up at the massive mountains that lay before them- towering peaks that stretched up to the sky, many of their tops obscured by the clouds.

"So, dis is it, huh?" Meowth said to Keith. "Dis is da place where dat rockslide happened?"

"That's the one," Keith nodded. "Clawmark Mountain Range. According to legend, there's some seriously valuable treasure within these mountains. And I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, last night's rockslide might have dislodged some of this treasure, see what I'm saying?"

"Ahhh," smirked Meowth. "Well, as long as we don't get caught up in no rockslide ourselves, den I'm all fer dis."

"That's what I like to hear," said Keith with an approving nod. With that said, he proceeded towards the mountains.

The trek only got tougher from there on out. Steep slopes; uneven, jagged terrain; horribly narrow paths overlooking huge and almost certainly fatal drops. Keith, however, had no issue with tackling such a challenge- this may as well have been another day back in Hoenn. How many days of his youth had he spent scaling the Jagged Pass? If anything, the decidedly inhospitable mountain terrain made him feel right at home, only missing the constantly warm temperature between Hoenn's tropical climate and the Jagged Pass's existance on a volcanic mountain.

One thing Keith and Meowth did notice that had nothing to do with the difficult trek was the mountains themselves- almost every inch of rock wall that was at least close to the ground seemed to be covered in sharp gouges- almost as though something had been swiping at the mountains with their claws.

"I wonder wat made dem claw marks," Meowth wondered out loud.

"No idea," Keith replied. "Though I'm guessing we can safely assume they're how these mountains got their name."

"Ya tink?" said Meowth sarcastically.

Before Keith could say anything back, they rounded a corner, and came face to face with a tremendous pile of rocks and rubble barring their way. The rocks filled in the chasm to their left and were piled high in front of them as well.

"Well," Keith said at length. "I think we know where the rockslide happened. Alright, what say we climb this thing and see what we can find?" he added."

"Oh, yeah, climb a pile o' loose rocks dat ain't structurally sound in any way. Yeah, dat ain't got no chance o' screwin' us ova," Meowth replied sarcastically.

In response, Keith simply chuckled. "Oh, ye of little faith," he smirked, plucking a Poké Ball off his belt. "You didn't think I'd come ready for this? Go, Malfoy!" he added, throwing the ball into the air, whereupon a Toxicroak materialized before them.

"Tox..." Malfoy murmured, eyeing the pile of rocks with his usual unreadable expression.

"Malfoy, we need to get to the top of this thing," Keith said to his Toxicroak. "Think you're up to the challenge?"

Malfoy smirked. "Toxicro-o-o-oak," he nodded.

Keith nodded back. "That's what I thought," he grinned. "Then let's use Rock Climb!"

"Toxi!" Malfoy exclaimed. With surprising strength (not quite as surprising when one factors in his being a Fighting-type), he lifted Keith onto his shoulders. Despite being shorter than his Trainer, he found himself able to support Keith's weight easily. Of course, there was also the fact that Keith was lighter than he looked, and he didn't look especially heavy to begin with. And then, with his knuckle claws aglow, Malfoy scrambled nimbly up the heap of rocks, as effortlessly as though he was simply running on flat, solid ground. It was kind of a cool way to travel, though Keith had no way of knowing that his backpack wasn't zipped up all the way- three of his Rare Candies had fallen out on the way up, lost forever in the chasm below, and Keith wouldn't notice this for hours in any case.

Before they knew it, Malfoy had reached the top of the rock pile. Keith climbed down tentatively, only to find that the rocks weren't too unstable- he had to take care, but it was still navigable.

Alright, let's look around, then," Keith said with a satisfied smile. "Let's shift rocks around, as carefully as we can, see what kinds of gems and stuff the rockslide shook loose."

"I'm tinkin' we should have sometin' wit Psychic out here," Meowth said. "Y'know, keep dis ting from givin' out on us if we shift too much rock? I don't wanna be buried alive."

Keith rolled his eyes. "Meowth, quit worrying, we'll be fine," he said. When these words failed to reassure Meowth, Keith sighed and took another Poké Ball off his belt. "Look, I got Bellatrix's Poké Ball right here- if I bring her out, will you calm down?"

"Maybe," Meowth said.

In response, Keith threw the ball up into the air. "Go, Bellatrix!" he exclaimed as his Skuntank appeared before him. "Alright, Bellatrix, this rock pile we're on might not stay as stable as it seems right now," he explained. "So if the need arises, you think you can keep this steady with Psychic?"

"Taaaaank," nodded Bellatrix.

"Excellent," grinned Keith. "Now that that's done, let's see what kind of valuables we can find here."

And with that, they started to search, scanning the top of the huge rock pile, shifting rock wherever they could do so carefully. The search for dislodged treasure was a long one, and as it turned out, highly tedious. For the longest time, they uncovered nothing but ordinary rocks. After a while, Keith began to doubt the presence of any treasure in the mountain.

Meowth was similarly disgruntled. Rock after rock after rock, and they had nothing to show for it! He had half a mind to get Keith to call the whole thing off. Whole day wasted, he thought furiously to himself as he continued to shift through the rubble. Rock, rock, rock, rock, Egg, rock, rock- wait, what? Meowth turned to look, and sure enough, one of the rocks he'd shifted aside was in fact a Pokémon Egg, its shell two different shades of blue.

"Hey! Hey, Keith!" Meowth exclaimed, running up to the Poison-type Trainer.

"What'd you find, Meowth? I-" began Keith, but as he turned and looked at Meowth, he saw the answer immediately- the Egg Meowth was carefully clutching. "...Holy crap," Keith murmured. "Is that an Egg?"

"Sure looks like it," nodded Meowth, carefully setting the Egg down on the rocks.

"Wow," Keith murmured, sitting down. "The rockslide must've taken out a nest of some sort."

Bellatrix and Malfoy were equally intrigued by the Egg. The Toxicroak and Skuntank slowly made their way towards it, inspecting it curiously. Finally, Malfoy gently picked it up and helped Bellatrix to wrap it in her fluffy tail fur.

"Good thinking," Keith nodded approvingly. "Meowth, let's keep looking for stuff, but if we don't find anything soon, we may just turn back."

"Best idea I heard all day," Meowth agreed. "Dat Egg's da most excitin' ting we found in dis place."

And so they resumed the search while Malfoy and Bellatrix concentrated on keeping the Egg warm and safe, but after a while, Keith was forced to conclude that Meowth was right- other than the Egg, it seemed as though there were no other treasures to be found, at least in this rock pile. Defeated, Keith and Meowth walked back over to Bellatrix and Malfoy, about to state their intentions to go home, when Keith noticed his Skuntank and Toxicroak acting oddly. They looked excited about something, and as Keith got closer, he could see just what. Cracks had formed in the Egg's shell- it was hatching!

"W-whoa! It's hatching!?" Meowth exclaimed. "Wat do we do?"

"I don't know," Keith remarked. "I've never dealt with an Egg hatching without taking it to the Egg House, and we're in the middle of the mountains, so I somehow doubt that's an option."

Bellatrix and Malfoy didn't seem especially worried, though. They were holding the Egg steady on the uneven rocks as it continued to crack. And then, at long last, the shell fell away completely, revealing a... a...

Keith blinked in surprise. The Egg's occupant was completely out of the shell and visible now, but that didn't clear much up. It was a thin creature, its long, thin arms and legs tipped with sharp claws. Oddly, in addition to the fur, it also sported feathers- three long, thin ones as a tail, and one big one atop its head. It looked like a Sneasel, but not like any Sneasel Keith had ever seen before. No, the Sneasel Keith was accustomed to seeing had black fur and red feathers. This one had chocolate brown fur, and its feathers were a pale, icy shade of blue. And Keith was pretty sure this wasn't a Shiny, either- he'd seen a picture of what Shiny Sneasel looked like- vivid pink fur with bright yellow feathers. He remembered it distinctly because he thought it was so weird. He took out his Pokédex and pointed it at the newborn, who was currently looking at Bellatrix and Malfoy curiously. Further to his confusion, it was indeed an image of an ordinary Sneasel that showed up on the screen.

"Sneasel, the Sharp Claw Pokémon," said Keith's Pokédex. "Sneasel drives birds such as Pidgey and Spearow away from their nests, then feasts on the Eggs left behind. As cunning as it is vicious, it will often work with a partner to lure Pokémon away from their Eggs."

"Ehhh, is it just me, or ain't Sneasel usually black and red?" Meowth remarked.

"It ain't just you," Keith responded, but before he could say more, his Pokédex piped up again.

"Analysis complete," said the device. "Specimen's coloration matches neither the usual nor the Shiny coloration for this variety. Initializing further analysis..."

"Huh," Keith remarked. "My old Pokédex never went above and beyond like this. Must be a new feature. Let's see what it has to say."

"Additional analysis ongoing," replied the Pokédex. "Estimated time until analysis complete; 1 hour."

"Of friggin' course," Keith groaned.

Meanwhile, the Pokémon seemed decidedly unconcerned with the Pokédex's lack of helpful information at this time. Sneasel had been happily hugging Bellatrix, and was now trying to imitate the way Malfoy was posing, aiming his claws the same way Malfoy was aiming his knuckle claws, continually looking up at the Toxicroak with an admiring expression.

"Malfoy and Bellatrix really seem ta like dat Sneasel," Meowth remarked. "I tink he tinks dey're his parents."

"His parents, huh?" Keith murmured, a small smile forming on his face, as well as a familiar gleam coming into his eyes. He knew what had to be done here, and he for one was all for it. He approached Bellatrix, Malfoy, and Sneasel, who turned to look at him. Sneasel slowly and curiously approached Keith. "Hi, there," Keith smiled at the Sneasel. "My name's Keith."

"Snee..." Sneasel murmured, eyeing Keith with interest. Keith had extended a hand to the Dark/Ice-type, who inspected it curiously... before jumping forward and hugging Keith. Malfoy and Bellatrix laughed at this, for this had caused Keith to lose his balance and fall on his back. Meowth was also laughing, and even Keith had to chuckle. And once he realized he hadn't hurt Keith, Sneasel was laughing, too.

"Oh, man..." Keith chuckled as he righted himself. "Bellatrix, Malfoy, you two really seem to have taken a liking to Sneasel, huh?"

"Tank, Skuntank," nodded Bellatrix.

"Croooaaaak," added Malfoy, also nodding.

"I thought so," smiled Keith. "Well, then, what say we keep him?"

This suggestion was met with enthusiastic cheering from both Poison-types, even the normally stoic Malfoy. Keith looked at Meowth, but if the Scratch Cat Pokémon had any objections to having this Sneasel as a teammate, he was keeping them quiet.

"We just need a name for you, then, little guy," Keith said. "Bellatrix, Malfoy, of course I'll want you to be in agreement on the name- I take it you'll be adopting him, like James and Lily adopted Six?"

"Tank, tank," nodded Bellatrix.

"Toxi," nodded Malfoy.

Keith smiled- he'd figured as much. Malfoy and Bellatrix had been trying to find an infant Pokémon to adopt as their own son, seeing as actually breeding would be impossible for them. Love may know no Egg groups, but having children was a whole other swarm of Yanma. "Alright, then, lemme think," Keith said, racking his brains for an idea. "Hmm...

"Just trowin' an idea out here," Meowth said after a minute of silence. "How about Lenny?"

"Lenny?" repeated Keith. "Where'd you get that?"

"I started goin' trough characters from da Simpsons in my head, and fer some reason, dat name stuck. I dunno, dey seem ta like it," shrugged Meowth. Sure enough, as Keith glanced over at his Poison-types, they were looking at each other, nodding seemingly in agreement with Meowth's idea.

"Huh," said Keith. "How about it, Sneasel?" Keith added, addressing the oddly colored Dark/Ice-type. "Want your name to be Lenny?"

"Sneasel..." murmured Sneasel. Then, he grinned eagerly. "Sneasel snee!" he exclaimed, slashing at the air with his claws.

"I guess that settles that," smiled Keith. "We all agreed he'll be called Lenny, then?"

"Skuntank!" nodded Bellatrix.

"Toxicrooooak!" agreed Malfoy.

"Snee! Sneasel!" Sneasel added enthusiastically.

"Then it's settled," Keith said, producing a pale blue sphere from his backpack. "Welcome to the team, Lenny!" he smiled, before throwing the ball at the newly-named Sneasel. "Go, Ice Ball!"

The ball bounced off of Lenny's head and flew up into the air, whereupon it split open and sucked the Sneasel inside in a flash of red light. The sphere then snapped shut and fell to the ground, where it rocked back and forth for a little bit, before finally falling still.

"Yes!" Keith grinned, scooping up the Ice Ball and holding it up high. "I just caught... a Sneasel!"

"Meowth! Dat's right!" Meowth added.

With that done, it was then unanimously agreed upon that it was time to get off the unstable pile of rocks. And this time, it was Bellatrix who helped to get them down, gently lifting Keith, Meowth, and Malfoy off the rock pile by way of her Psychic attack. After that, Keith withdrew his Skuntank, but she came right back out- Bellatrix, it seems, was intent on spending time with her adoptive son as soon as possible. Keith, seeing no reason to disagree with this sort of logic, sent Lenny back out, and smiled as he watched his new Pokémon run around. Malfoy even carried the Sneasel around on his shoulders at one point. Even if they hadn't found any treasure from a financial standpoint, Keith was nonetheless pleased with what treasure they did find today.

OOC: Trading 3 Rare Candies to Talon for his level 1 male Sneasel with 10 Happiness Points.

*Trade Commenced*

Upon completion of the trade, transferring Lenny the Sneasel into this Ice Ball, discarding his old Poké Ball in the process.
Trading my Level 1 male Sneasel with 10 HPs:
Species: Sneasel (M) Level 1
Name: none yet given
Met: Egg House, hatched on May 30, 2015
Type: Dark/Ice
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Taunt
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
Happiness Points: 10
IQ: --
Bio: none currently
Trophies: none currently
to Missingno. Master in exchange for 3 Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*
Old 01-25-2016, 01:12 PM   #4596
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my Green Shard to EAI for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 01-25-2016, 04:45 PM   #4597
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Trading my Green Shard to EAI for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 2 Rare Candies to MM for his Green Shard.

*Trade Concluded*
Old 02-02-2016, 07:11 AM   #4598
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Trading my Lv. 1 Male Pidove and Lv. 1 Male Starly to MarbleZone for 2 Candies.

*Trade Started*

-----------------------------------------

Trading my Lv. 1 Female Glameow with EM Flail to Ex-Admiral Insane for 2 Candies.

*Trade Started*
Old 02-13-2016, 08:18 PM   #4599
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schala View Post
Trading my Lv. 1 Male Pidove and Lv. 1 Male Starly to MarbleZone for 2 Candies.

*Trade Started*
Trading 2 Candies to Schala for Lv 1 Male Starly and Lv 1 Male Pidove.

*Trade closed*
Old 02-14-2016, 07:58 PM   #4600
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading a Leaf Stone for MarbleZone's Heart Scale.

**Trade Started**
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records