Old 02-24-2022, 03:05 PM   #27
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Gigantamax Boss Orbeetle
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 75%
Shields Up: 6
Status: Magic Room (3 Turns Remaining), Psychic Terrain (4 Turns Remaining), Gravity (3 Turns Remaining, Raider Abilities Disabled (One round remaining)
KOs: 2

Attack 1: Max Shockwave (- BP)

Orbeetle has reset all stat changes, cleared all of its status conditions, and nullified opposing foe's abilities for two rounds.
Attack 2: Psychic Terrain (- BP)

The Battlefield got Weird!
Attack 3: Expanding Force (120 BP)

Raves: Alolan Marowak: 0 HP [KO'd]
Yuki, Drifblim: 0 HP [KO'd]
Pippi, Zorua: Immune!
Shadow, Clefairy: 219 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Leo, Togetic: 600 HP [Super Luck, Eviolite]
  • MM, Ledian: 169 HP [Iron Fist, Ghostium-Z]
  • CCK, Incineroar: 500 HP [Intimidate]
  • Raves, Alolan Marowak: 0 HP (KO'd, Fully Recovers in One Round)[Lightning Rod, Thick Club]
  • Yuki, Driflbim: 0 HP (KO'd, Fully Recovers in One Round) [Unburden, Oran Berry (Consumed)]
  • Pippi, Zorua: 400 HP [Illusion, Shadow Lance]
  • Slash, Spewpa: 96 HP [Friend Guard, Eviolite]
  • Shadow, Clefairy: 261 HP [Magic Guard, Eviolite]

Countdown to Nibiru Protocol: ???. Shield Systems, engaged. Recalculating... re-engage, Mindjack Protocol. Two targets downed. Next Protocol selected due to current target pool. Parasite Protocol executing in one round, further preparations for Nibiru Protocol required.
Dynamax Initiative:
CCK, Incineroar
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150+ may be collected for responses of 150 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Saturday, February 26th to place your order.

DQ Warnings:

Slash, 1

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 02-24-2022 at 03:41 PM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 03:07 PM   #28
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Hit with the attack from Phantom FOrce (90 BP)
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 03:14 PM   #29
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
fucking weak

cheer shield break

Last edited by Raves; 02-24-2022 at 03:49 PM.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 04:17 PM   #30
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

dyanamax!

darkest lariat (85 BP) ->
Max Darkness (130 BP)

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 02-25-2022 at 02:49 PM.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 04:45 PM   #31
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Moonblast (95 BP, 30% chance of -1 Sp. Atk)
ShadowDRGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 05:57 PM   #32
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Burst our balloon, will you? Well let's bust a shield back!

Cheering to break a shield.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:52 PM   #33
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

logain will use fake tears.
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:45 AM   #34
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Well, Orbeetle was nothing if not consistent. This latest onslaught against it hit it for some decent damage, even forcing it to erect the dreaded shield, which at least gave them an idea of how far they've come against it. Things were starting to look up at least a little bit here.

And then Orbeetle attacked.

First came the shockwave. "Another one?!" Keith exclaimed as the ripple of energy washed over them all, washing away all stat changes, and yet again rendering the Abilities of all present (except itself of course) completely useless. But that was nothing compared to the collective dismay that resulted at the next thing Orbeetle did- a move it had been so persistently and pestilently using every single round of battle thus far; Psychic Terrain. Like I said, consistent.

And then came the inevitable- the absolute nuke that was Expanding Force. Bolstered by the sheer weirdness on which they all stood, the blast of psychic power struck for massive damage. The Zorua, thankfully, was among the targeted, the Dark-type surely grateful in the moment for its complete immunity to the Psychic type. Goto's Clefairy was less fortunate, taking the attack hard. Least lucky of all, however, were the Alolan Marowak and the Drifblim, both of whom were knocked out on the spot. It was this last one in particular that got Keith and Willa to exchange worried looks- Drifblim was the one who had been clearing away the Psychic Terrain by way of Defog. "With Drifblim unconscious-" began Willa.

Keith nodded grimly. "...nothing's stopping Orbeetle from a repeat performance," he finished.

"Ledi..." Stewie murmured worriedly, coming to the very same conclusion. Left unchecked, this sort of wanton destruction was exactly what they could expect moving forward. In fact... had he been left unchecked, this sort of wanton destruction was exactly what the world could've expected from him... Obviously, Stewie knew neither Psychic Terrain nor Expanding Force, but it was more the general idea, the air of all-powerful, unstoppable, world-dominating force, an air that Stewie shuddered to rcall that he himself was once beyond thrilled to be giving off... He looked around at the gathered Trainers- their determination, their willingness to save the world at any cost, that was exactly what had been brought against him... exactly what had been his downfall. And right now, it would be Orbeetle's downfall, too- Stewie would see to that.

The best that could be said for how this latest onslaught from their Gigantamaxed adversary was that that was the extent of the carnage Orbeetle wrought this time around, giving the rest of them a chance to fight back. Those whose Pokémon had fallen chipped away at the shield, and Clefairy's Moonblast finished the job. This left the Zorua to try to appeal to whatever sense of compassion Orbeetle might have possessed with a display of Fake Tears- a decreased Special Defense could only bode well for them, and Keith for one was quick to capitalize on this. "Stewie! Bug Buzz, go!" he commanded.

OOC: Stewie used Bug Buzz (90 BP).
Old 02-25-2022, 07:13 AM   #35
Lil'twick
Insanity

Winds heed our call, Hurricane (110 BP)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-25-2022, 07:15 PM   #36
Lil'twick
Insanity

Gigantamax Boss Orbeetle
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 66%
Shields Up: 0
Status: -1 Defense, +1 Special Attack, -2 Special Defense, Magic Room (2 Turns Remaining), Psychic Terrain (3 Turns Remaining), Gravity (2 Turns Remaining, Raider Abilities Disabled (One round remaining)
KOs: 4

Attack 1: Calm Mind (- BP)

Orbeetle has calmed its mind, raising its Special Attack and Special Defense
Attack 2: Max Flutterby

Pippi, Zorua: 0 HP [KO'd]
Attack 3: Struggle Bug (50 BP)

Leo, Togetic: 532 HP
Missingno. Master, Ledian:
Slash, Spewpa: 0 HP [KO'd]
Shadow, Clefairy: 219 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Leo, Togetic: 532 HP [Super Luck, Eviolite] (-1 Special Attack)
  • MM, Ledian: 169 HP [Iron Fist, Ghostium-Z] (-2 Special Attack)
  • CCK, Incineroar: 700 HP (Dynamaxed, 2 Turns Remaiminh] [Intimidate]
  • Raves, Alolan Marowak: 500 HP (Fully Recovered)[Lightning Rod, Thick Club]
  • Yuki, Driflbim: 500 HP (Fully Recovered) [Unburden, Oran Berry (Consumed)]
  • Pippi, Zorua: 0 HP(KO'd, Fully Recovers in One Round) [Illusion, Shadow Lance]
  • Slash, Spewpa: 0 HP(KO'd, Fully Recovers in One Round) [Friend Guard, Eviolite]
  • Shadow, Clefairy: 219 HP [Magic Guard, Eviolite] (-2 Special Attack)

Parasite Protocol activated. Millions of tiny inscectoids to consume foes, engaged. Two more down, four more to go.
Dynamax Initiative: CCK, Incineroar
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150+ may be collected for responses of 150 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Monday, February 28th to place your order.

DQ Warnings:

Slash, 1

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 02-25-2022 at 07:30 PM.
Old 02-25-2022, 07:41 PM   #37
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Light Screen (0 BP)
Old 02-25-2022, 08:33 PM   #38
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

cheering up ledian.
Old 02-27-2022, 02:18 AM   #39
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Cheering for Clefairy
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 11:25 AM   #40
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

darkest lariat (85 BP) ->
Max Darkness (130 BP)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 11:28 AM   #41
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
BARN ALL

Fire Blast (110 BP).
Old 02-27-2022, 11:28 AM   #42
Lil'twick
Insanity

If it isn't broke, don't fix it. Hurricane (110 BP)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-27-2022, 11:43 AM   #43
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The shield was destroyed, and Orbeetle was taking damage once more! The combined onslaught of all present managed to do a very nice chunk of damage indeed, but alas, at the end of it, Orbeetle had not yet been pushed to the point of erecting another barrier. Moreover, when Orbeetle had its chance to attack, it... certainly didn't waste a move. Calm Mind, bolstering both Special Attack and Special Defense, either one definitely something the gathered Trainers and Pokémon did not want this thing to have even more of. A devastating Max Flutterby, the poor Normal Form Zorua blasted with a pestilent onslaught that cut the Special Attack of those nearby, Stewie sadly included in this. It would have cut the Zorua's Special Attack as well, had it not instead knocked the Tricky Fox Pokémon clean out. And finally, a Struggle Bug that hit a number of Pokémon- unlike the Max Flutterby, this hit for damage and a Special Attack decrease on all parts. And again, this included Stewie. Keith winced as his Ledian took the blow, resisted though it was, and sure enough, the Ledian was still able to fight.

"Xerneas above," Willa murmured. "Orbeetle is attacking relentlessly."

"That it is," Keith nodded grimly. "We can't give up now, Willa," he said quietly.

Willa nodded seriously. "Naturally," she concurred. "The problem being, though, Stewie's Bug Buzz won't hit nearly as hard as it usually would."

"No, indeed," agreed Keith. "Maybe we should go with Fire Punch, then-"

"is this taking into consideration the shockwave?" Willa interjected. "Stewie doesn't have Iron Fist at the moment."

Keith's eyes widened. "...no he does not," he agreed. "Gah... well, never mind that, then... Stewie, Darkest Lariat!" he commanded.

But Stewie shook his head. "Led ledi, Ledian!" he insisted, making forceful gestures with all four arms, first to Orbeetle, then to himself. "Ledian ian, led ledi Ledian! Ledian, Ledian, led ledi! Le, di, an!"

"Stewie's sayin' dat Orbeetle still ain't in da best shape ta take special attacks," Meowth translated. "He's convinced Bug Buzz'll do better den Darkest Lariat even wit all dat's happened, especially since he's a Bug-type hisself."

"...y'know, there's something to that," Keith conceded, nodding slowly. "Same type attack bonus and all that..."

Willa looked at her husband. "Do you trust in what Stewie says?" she asked bluntly.

Keith returned the look, considering these words for a moment, before giving a firm nod. "I do," he confirmed.

Willa cracked a small smile. "Then I think you have a slight revision to make to your order?" she said, gesturing towards Stewie, who, at that moment, was very helpfully healed up through the efforts of the Trainer of the currently unconscious Spewpa. This very much served to boost the general morale in that moment.

"That I do," Keith grinned back, turning his attention back to the battle. "What say you, Stewie? A little more of the same, then?"

Stewie grinned. "Led ledi, ledi Ledian!" he nodded firmly.

Keith nodded back. "Then screw what I said earlier- let's give it a Bug Buzz!!" he called out, gesturing forcefully towards Orbeetle.

OOC: Stewie used Bug Buzz (90 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-01-2022 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 12:09 PM   #44
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Back to SHADOW BALLin' (80 BP)
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 09:50 PM   #45
Lil'twick
Insanity

Gigantamax Boss Orbeetle
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 47%
Shields Up: 9
Status: +1 Special Attack, Magic Room (1 Turns Remaining), Psychic Terrain (2 Turns Remaining), Gravity (1 Turns Remaing), Light Screen [Raiders] (4 Turns Remianing)
KOs: 5

Attack 1: Mirror Coat (- BP)

Yuki, Drifblim: 0 HP [KO'd]
Attack 2: Guard Swap (- BP)

Raves, Alolan Marowak: Orbeetle has swapped its defensive stat changes with the target!
Attack 3: Max Flutterby (130 BP)

Liltwick, Togetic: 415 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Leo, Togetic: 415 HP [Super Luck, Eviolite] (-2 Special Attack)
  • MM, Ledian: 369 HP [Iron Fist, Ghostium-Z] (-2 Special Attack)
  • CCK, Incineroar: 700 HP [Intimidate] (Dynamaxed, One Turn Remaining; -1 Special Attack)
  • Raves, Alolan Marowak: 500 HP [Lightning Rod, Thick Club] (-1 Defense, -1 Special Attack, -2 Special Defense)
  • Yuki, Driflbim: 0 HP (KO'd, Fully Recovers in One Round) [Unburden, Oran Berry (Consumed)]
  • Pippi, Zorua: 400 HP (Fully Recovered) [Illusion, Shadow Lance]
  • Slash, Spewpa: 400 HP (Fully Recovered) [Friend Guard, Eviolite]
  • Shadow, Clefairy: 469 HP [Magic Guard, Eviolite] (-3 Special Attack)

Nibiru Protocol: 75% ready. Activating defensive mechanisms, shields re-engaged. Archimedes Protocol, activated. Attack reversed, target neutralized. Three to go. Guard Swap engaged. Activating, Parasite Protocol: Lite. Debilitation of targets confirmed.
Dynamax Initiative:
CCK, Incineroar
  • You have until Friday, March 4th to place your order.

DQ Warnings:

Slash, 1

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 03-01-2022 at 10:35 PM.
Old 03-01-2022, 10:02 PM   #46
Lil'twick
Insanity

Since this technology affects us, it won't be shield blocked. We're going to Psych ourselves Up (0 BP) on the Orbeetle!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-01-2022, 10:17 PM   #47
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

And that did it! This latest onslaught pushed Orbeetle to the point of putting up another barrier, but what a barrier it was. None of their attacks seemed to have actually put a dent in the barrier itself, but the fact that Orbeetle had seen fit to throw this thing up in the first place was reassuring nevertheless- it told them they were halfway there, making real progress! Things were looking up!

And then Orbeetle started to attack.

The first thing Orbeetle did caused Keith and Willa's hearts to sink as though the intensified Gravity was pulling on those as well. A move that the grandson of the crazy Wobbuffet lady of Lavaridge Town would know good and well, as would said grandson's wife by this point; Mirror Coat. The Drifblim was pummeled with twice the force of her own super effective Shadow Ball, and knocked out on the spot.

Next was a move that mercifully didn't deal any damage, but nobody present was pleased to see this move in any case- Guard Swap. In one fell swoop, Orbeetle was able to foist its weakened defenses unto the Alolan Marowak, receiving a defensive blank slate in return. So once the shield was destroyed, their attacks weren't going to hit as hard as they could have done. Very much a problem for future them, but very much so near-future them. In short, not good.

Last but not least, Orbeetle let fly yet another Max Flutterby, but thankfully this one went for the Togetic, the Fairy and Flying-type who boasted a massive resistance to Bug attacks. Granted, the lessened Special Attack was not something anyone present appreciated, but it still could have been worse.

...of course, it could also very well get worse, too. "Gah, what to do?" Keith murmured, eyeing the shield. "Do we help break it or wait until it's down?"

"It only just went up," stated Willa. "We are absolutely not going to be able to hit Orbeetle directly before it attacks again."

"Yeah," Keith groaned. "Man, if only Stewie knew a move like Fissure or something- something that could break more of that thing at once!"

"Led..." Stewie murmured thoughtfully. Then, he glanced back at Keith, who was still lost in thought, still trying his best to think of the best way out of this situation. And then the light caught something- the Z-Crystal, set into the Z-Ring on Keith's wrist. "Ledi..." Stewie murmured. "Led ledi! Ledian!" he called out sharply, catching Keith's attention at once, before tapping one of his left wrists with one of his right fists.

Keith glanced at the Z-Ring on his wrist, then back at Stewie, dawning comprehension fresh in his eyes. "...are you certain?" he asked. "You don't want to save that for when it would hit Orbeetle directly?"

"Da base move is Ominous Wind, ain't it?" Meowth chimed in. "Dat don't make fer da strongest Z-Move I eva seen..."

"Yeah, there's something to that," Keith conceded.

"Well, I for one am on board with this idea," Willa stated.

"Me-owth, too!" purred Meowth, hopping off of Keith's shoulder and landing nimbly on the ground.

"Ledi, Ledian!" Stewie chimed in.

Keith looked at the three of them, chuckling and grinning. "Well, how can I argue with that?" he shrugged. "Let's do this, then." And with that, the three of them then crossed their arms in front of them (forelegs in Meowth's case) simultaneously, causing the Ghostium Z in Keith's Z-Ring to begin to react.

"Prepare for trouble!" Willa stated.

"Make it double!" Keith added.

"Meowth, dat's right!" Meowth chimed in.

Following this, the three of them made the basic movements that started off any set of Z-Move poses- moving their arms up, out, down, then crossing them again, this time with them held out before them, left wrist over right. Stewie glared up at Orbeetle, grinning as he knew good and well what was coming.

"We aim high!" Willa stated as she moved her hands to start the Ghostium Z pose.

"We dream big!" Keith added, copying these movements as Willa was making them.

"And to our opponents..." Meowth chimed in, imitating these moves with his front paws.

"...we are the bad dreams!" the three of them exclaimed simultaneously as they finished the movements. Z-Power flowed, not just from Keith, but from all three of them, into Stewie, powering him up, turning his Ominous Wind into something which, while not the Ledian's strongest option, was certainly going to result in the most damage to this irritation of a shield.

"All right!" Keith exclaimed. "Stewie, ready to protect the world from devastation?"

"Le! Di! AN!!" Stewie nodded emphatically.

Keith's grin widened. "Then we'll use..."

"Never... Ending... Nightmare!!!" the trio exclaimed at once.

Quote:

Stewie surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Stewie unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

(120 BP; base move is Ominous Wind (60 BP))
Old 03-02-2022, 12:20 PM   #48
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Shadow Ball (80 BP)
Old 03-02-2022, 12:21 PM   #49
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

i swear to dog when i break through this wall im going to paint the town green with your innards

Shadow Bone (85 BP)
Old 03-02-2022, 12:30 PM   #50
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

i’d like to hold my initiative to go last and skittersmack (70bp + shadow lance)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League