UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 04:15 PM   #39201
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
And from that perspective, you dont even like to participate within fb as is to be dropping your vitriol in this part of the boards as well. There are better ways to handle differences than doing a public diss
Listen here you degenerate shit. What I posted was a fairly polite request that falls well in line with the feelings of the large majority of the community and has for some time. I spoke up because I no longer participate and because the active members fear backlash from someone who acts as nothing less than a tyrant. Just because you have beef with me from your being banned (twice, I might add) from a differect game due to being the most long standing knob goblin of a man in the history of said game does not give you the right to come at me for standing up for the community of a game that I have long cared about but sadly also long felt jaded with due to poor moderation. So take your white Knight armor, wipe off the brown that has collected from all the times you've climbed three feet up the moderation's collective ass, and shove off to a place that gives a damn about worthless sacks of human garbage like yourself. Maybe try the dump, for starters.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 03-31-2017, 04:25 PM   #39202
Connor
Flashbacker

Old 03-31-2017, 06:43 PM   #39203
Meetan
Soul Badge

The thing is, Apos, your reputation has followed you. I might never have participated in ASB, but everyone who has heard of you has warned me about the way you behave. You even showed it in your own, non-official discord (which it is-- there is an official UPN discord and it is not yours, and the official FB discord channel is there) when you complained about how you should get more hidden abilities (or even all of them?) for one run. You regularly pester members for your own gain. The reason you're so focused on acquiring an absurd amount of Pokemon and pushing for trainer battle refs is so you can have a new ASB, and we all see it.

The old members' say is valid, because they left for the same reason that many have left before and after them and why so many are angry and kicking off again now. It's the same shit, different year. And do you know what else about the mods that makes me angry? There was a time they changed a huge mechanic without warning - I believe it was the PC boxes - and everyone was shocked and upset. Instead of taking a moment to acknowledge feelings, apologise or whatever, Tess took to the private ref board to call the member base 'ungrateful' for something they never asked for and sulk.

Oh and the time I asked a question and got berated on PMs because her daughter was sick as if I was supposed to have a clue, and as if having a child is relevant to the fact that she tightly rules FB and therefore places these burdens on herself. We all have lives, we all take that into account, but this is too much for too long.
Old 03-31-2017, 06:48 PM   #39204
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Oh yeah. It's been a few years. Hi guys.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:10 PM   #39205
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altocharizard55 View Post
Oh yeah. It's been a few years. Hi guys.
I don't exactly remember you off the top of my head, but don't take it personally- until 2012 I wasn't really especially active in FB. But in any case, welcome back!
Old 03-31-2017, 07:18 PM   #39206
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
The thing is, Apos, your reputation has followed you. I might never have participated in ASB, but everyone who has heard of you has warned me about the way you behave.
I have a reputation that precedes my time with FB, I'm fully aware of that. That should not inhibit my participation in FB nor does it entitle you to give me animosity or misconstrue my intentions.
Quote:
You even showed it in your own, non-official discord (which it is-- there is an official UPN discord and it is not yours, and the official FB discord channel is there)
Official assumes that it is sanctioned by the mods, and neither Discord are. The one created by Alto like I mentioned is exclusionary.
Quote:
when you complained about how you should get more hidden abilities (or even all of them?) for one run.
I think you are misguided by what you think about me and what I actually suggested within the discord chat. I had a discussion about hidden abilities and as it is one run = 1 hidden ability is too low. I suggested within that same conversation that maybe the whole team (if you can count, that is 6 so there is no need to exaggerate) would be a better deal. You want to pick at straws to smear my character, and I'm ok with that because I know what my intent is, I don't have to validate that for you. Within the same conversation, you talked about moderation and then the conclusion came down to maybe two pokemon per run. You were actively part of the conversation, check for yourself by scrolling to January 10, 2017 at 7:54pm so you can freshen up your claim.

Quote:
You regularly pester members for your own gain. The reason you're so focused on acquiring an absurd amount of Pokemon and pushing for trainer battle refs is so you can have a new ASB, and we all see it.
I see no harm asking members to trade for things that they are willing to trade for, you are not actively forced to trade away. Trainer battles are something that I personally enjoy, you are not required to participate within trainer battles and it is not to make it the same model of ASB because these are two different RP forums. Lets repeat the theme where I mention again that you are not forced actively partake, I will not hide that I promoted more people to participate. Take a minute to discuss whatever you please with me, I'm not going to misguide you with my motives just dont make them up on the whim to fit your narrative. You have your forte with RPs, I found a small niche that I wanted to fill. Mutual respect attained and you avoid spreading more ill-interpretations.

Last edited by Aposteriori; 03-31-2017 at 07:28 PM.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:33 PM   #39207
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Quote:
The one created by Alto like I mentioned is exclusionary.
No, it really isn't. We literally have a public link for all of UPN. If you're inclined to disagree, please list every UPN member we explicitly exclude. An enumeration.

If you intend to make a claim that we implicitly exclude members, I also ask you list those.

Also MM, hi! I do remember you! I was active back in...maybe 07 or 08? It's been a number of years.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:38 PM   #39208
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
No, it really isn't. We literally have a public link for all of UPN. If you're inclined to disagree, please list every UPN member we explicitly exclude. An enumeration.

Also MM, hi! I do remember you! I was active back in...maybe 07 or 08? It's been a number of years.
-I was excluded from all sections of the UPN server. Are you saying that I'm welcomed to the FB portion of the UPN server?
-For Schaden's fallout during my hiatus, is he welcomed back?
-Is EG allowed to join that server?

All 3 had a fallout with ASB, not the entirety of the boards and there are more activities within UPN aside from ASB.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:38 PM   #39209
Sneaze
Mrow?

...what too busy lubing up for the next round to actually bother replying to my post? Alright I'll just respond to yours.

Quote:
I have a reputation that precedes my time with FB, I'm fully aware of that. That should not inhibit my participation in FB nor does it entitle you to give me animosity or misconstrue my intentions.
You'll find that your reputation is exactly what gives anyone any right they want to infer pretty much anything about you, really. For example everyone and anyone in FB knows that you suck up to the mods for the sheer purpose of attempting to accrue power because you are sad, lonely little man with no other reason to live.

Quote:
Official assumes that it is sanctioned by the mods, and neither Discord are. The one created by Alto like I mentioned is exclusionary.
It is sanctioned, numb nuts. It's sanctioned as the official UPN Discord. Just because the FB mods haven't given the specific channel a stamp means nothing, as they've never given any chat any form of stamp, because they don't give a flying fuck about the members.

Quote:
I think you are misguided by what you think about me and what I actually suggested within the discord chat. I had a discussion about hidden abilities and as it is one run = 1 hidden ability is too low. I suggested within that same conversation that maybe the whole team (if you can count, that is 6 so there is no need to exaggerate) would be a better deal. You want to pick at straws to smear my character, and I'm ok with that because I know what my intent is, I don't have to validate that for you. Within the same conversation, you talked about moderation and then the conclusion came down to maybe two pokemon per run. You were actively part of the conversation, check for yourself by scrolling to January 10, 2017 at 7:54pm so you can freshen up your claim.
I do love how you managed to make the bulk of your post about the singular most nitpick heavy sentence you could find in regards to your absolute trashcan behavior across all of UPN. Good job. I'll get you a medal.

Quote:
I see no harm asking members to trade for things that they are willing to trade for, you are not actively forced to trade away. Trainer battles are something that I personally enjoy, you are not required to participate within trainer battles and it is not to make it the same model of ASB because these are two different RP forums. Lets repeat the theme where I mention again that you are not forced actively partake, I will not hide that I promoted more people to participate. Take a minute to discuss whatever you please with me, I'm not going to misguide you with my motives just dont make them up on the whim to fit your narrative. You have your forte with RPs, I found a small niche that I wanted to fill. Mutual respect attained and you avoid spreading more ill-interpretations.
I think you'll find that "pester members for your own gain" applies to much more than simple trade requests. And frankly from what I and everyone else has seen you go hilariously too far with even those. It's actually quite astounding how you'll ask for basically any 'mon that shows up that you don't have when you think you can trade up. But moving past that point, don't even try to deny that all you want is to have a new ASB here in FB. There's not a single modicum of your pushing for trainer battles that doesn't reek of it. You could have easily pushed for proper differences between the two but in the end every single thing you've tried to put forward has been a shitty attempt at copying something you can no longer participate in.

Really do learn to lie better if you're going to even bother. Or instead, just stop bothering since everyone around here has gotten to know you and can see well through the garbage you spew forth.

Quote:
-I was excluded from all sections of the UPN server. Are you saying that I'm welcomed to the FB portion of the UPN server?
Fuck no you're a stain on all of society let alone UPN as a whole.

Quote:
He would be if he was still around, at least provisionarily.

Quote:
No, because banning one alt means banning them all. =o

Quote:
All 3 had a fallout with ASB, not the entirety of the boards and there are more activities within UPN aside from ASB.
I think you'll find that only Schaden did not have a fallout with the whole of the boards, and his actions in ASB has by and large been forgiven lest he fucks up again. Both yourself and EG (HA!) were given multiple chances with multiple bans that ended in a permanent one for the pure purpose of you don't mix well with others.

Old 03-31-2017, 07:41 PM   #39210
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:

Schaden had a fallout with all of UPN actually. That's a situation you're not aware of.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:41 PM   #39211
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

EG is not and has never been banned from the Discord. He wasn't even around for that. Neither was Schaden (Also, his 'falling out' reaches far beyond ASB stuff; don't make claims about things you are not aware of in their entirety)

Edit: Emi is a sexy ninja.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:41 PM   #39212
Aposteriori
Banned

That is your second post where you focus on being negative, and completely destructive toward another human being.

Edit: was referring to Sneaze.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:43 PM   #39213
Sneaze
Mrow?

Congratulations, you can count! Not that I would call the latter half of your point correct as you're really more of a trash can than a functioning person.

Old 03-31-2017, 07:43 PM   #39214
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Oh, let's see, for lack of wanting to put forth the effort for a laughing Bender gif, how can I put this? Let's do it like this.

Sure! Your participation in FB should not be inhibited. And it isn't, all that's inhibited is your interaction with the rest of the community, for which you and only you are responsible. Get the fuck over it.

As for animosity, I've seen how you interact with Meehan because she shows us in chat to tell us we were entirely correct to warn her about you. Whether or not she took us at our word initially, your behavior and yours alone has made her dislike you. And as for the rest of us, we know you haven't changed a bit from ASB, so why should our opinions of you change? Do you need a refresher on the definition of insanity?

And lastly, no, your intentions have not been misconstrued. Once again, you haven't changed. You just try whatever means necessary to mold the RP to your liking, and whenever you're met with resistance, you try again, regardless of whether anyone even wants to listen to you. Literally everything you do is in some way for your own benefit, and you don't know the meaning of the word no. There's nothing to misconstrue about it, plain and simple. The lot of us are just done with giving you second chances at this point because we have data to indicate that you'll only continue to be a problem.

Quote:
Official assumes that it is sanctioned by the mods, and neither Discord is. The one created by Alto like I mentioned is exclusionary.
batmanlaughingderisively.jpeg

So just because you're not allowed for the sole reason that you're not allowed on the server due to your own problematic behavior is exclusionary now? Let me make this abundantly clear for you: if Tess wants to join our chat to remove herself from the echo chamber that is your constant yes-manning and see what the community really thinks, the door is open! She need only ask! Quite frankly,anyone welcome on the UPN discord as a whole is welcome in our chat. The only reason you're not is shit that you and only you did. Grow. Up. And. Realize. Your. Actions. Have. Consequences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 03-31-2017, 07:45 PM   #39215
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
I was around back then, though in those days I did stuff exclusively on Serebii, so if you were more active here or on Bulbagarden than on Serebii, that's probably why I didn't immediately remember you.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:47 PM   #39216
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

My homeboard was BMG.

That place.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:54 PM   #39217
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
My homeboard was BMG.

That place.
Ah, yeah. Would I be correct in guessing BMG was just as devoid of activity back then as it is now? I will say, though, there's been some attempts to try and make things more active over there- in fact, one of them, the Dream World zone, is how I was able to give my Shadow Ledian his Hidden Ability. I also caught my Muk (as a Grimer) and Heatmor over at BMG
Old 03-31-2017, 07:55 PM   #39218
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Congratulations, you can count! Not that I would call the latter half of your point correct as you're really more of a trash can than a functioning person.
I heard many outcries of the exterior world treating many members within this same community as less than human, and behind your keyboard you are doing exactly the same. No empathy, no sympathy. You're presenting characteristics honed into a single person at a level heavily criticized by the folks over at ASB. You represent everything that I called out, and its fine that I got banned that was a year ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
Oh, let's see, for lack of wanting to put forth the effort for a laughing Bender gif, how can I put this? Let's do it like this.

Sure! Your participation in FB should not be inhibited. And it isn't, all that's inhibited is your interaction with the rest of the community, for which you and only you are responsible. Get the fuck over it.

As for animosity, I've seen how you interact with Meehan because she shows us in chat to tell us we were entirely correct to warn her about you. Whether or not she took us at our word initially, your behavior and yours alone has made her dislike you. And as for the rest of us, we know you haven't changed a bit from ASB, so why should our opinions of you change? Do you need a refresher on the definition of insanity?

And lastly, no, your intentions have not been misconstrued. Once again, you haven't changed. You just try whatever means necessary to mold the RP to your liking, and whenever you're met with resistance, you try again, regardless of whether anyone even wants to listen to you. Literally everything you do is in some way for your own benefit, and you don't know the meaning of the word no. There's nothing to misconstrue about it, plain and simple. The lot of us are just done with giving you second chances at this point because we have data to indicate that you'll only continue to be a problem.

batmanlaughingderisively.jpeg

So just because you're not allowed for the sole reason that you're not allowed on the server due to your own problematic behavior is exclusionary now? Let me make this abundantly clear for you: if Tess wants to join our chat to remove herself from the echo chamber that is your constant yes-manning and see what the community really thinks, the door is open! She need only ask! Quite frankly,anyone welcome on the UPN discord as a whole is welcome in our chat. The only reason you're not is shit that you and only you did. Grow. Up. And. Realize. Your. Actions. Have. Consequences.
I still dont understand how one day I was active member, and with no warning I was banned. Yes, there was warnings, but I was not being negative to anyone in particular at the moment that I was banned. I did not receive a reason, I just woke up and I was banned. There was a limited conversation with key figures, and those individuals reached a conclusion in which Jerichi banned me, and because he was feeling "merciful" he reduced my UPN ban so I could continue to participate within FB.

I acknowledge that I'm not the most cooperative member, can you, Heather, recall a moment that I offended you directly and called you half the things that Sneaze has presented within this thread as descriptors about me? Can anyone recall a moment where I tore someone down with excessive language?
Old 03-31-2017, 07:58 PM   #39219
Sneaze
Mrow?

Old 03-31-2017, 07:59 PM   #39220
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Yeah BMG was megadead then too. Part of the reason I became less active tbh.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:00 PM   #39221
Aposteriori
Banned

I think you are the victim because you are the one using words that do not describe any human being. You are saying things that are common within toxic communities. That toxic cloud of generalized exclusion, of elitist, of ambivalent behavior all stem from you, the difference is that your friends are accustomed to it and excuse it.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:00 PM   #39222
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-31-2017, 08:01 PM   #39223
Sneaze
Mrow?

Old 03-31-2017, 08:05 PM   #39224
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Yeah BMG was megadead then too. Part of the reason I became less active tbh.
Yeah, most of the FB activity these days happens here on UPN- I even have my FB profile posted here instead of Serebii.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:06 PM   #39225
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
I think you are the victim because you are the one using words that do not describe any human being. You are saying things that are common within toxic communities. That toxic cloud of generalized exclusion, of elitist, of ambivalent behavior all stem from you, the difference is that your friends are accustomed to it and excuse it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out