UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > UPNetwork

Old 06-19-2017, 10:02 AM   #1
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess

Unown ? UPN Day 2017

After ten thousand years I'm free! It's time to conquer UPN!

It's been a wild year. Like our crazy fun Florida party.

As per the usual, post your UPN story and I'll allow you to be able to change your user title whenever you want. It can be how you found this place, or a UPN story from the last year. Also if you post here for three years and I'll allow you a one-time user name change. Super fancy!

Happy UPN Day!

PROUD OWNER OF A MISSINGNO. IN FIZZY BUBBLES
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:04 AM   #2
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Huzzah, this time of year again.

Now I bagged first post after kuno, this year in UPN has certainly been explosive, and things are most certainly looking up for FB. I also feel a little more included in the community as a whole.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:04 AM   #3
Heather
Naga's Voice

Oh hey! So, uh, I went to college and shit. FB finally got its act together. And Carrie happened so now my cute BF is a cute GF who deserves all the snuggles. I don't need a name change, so yeah that's all and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:07 AM   #4
dirkac
uhhhhh

ey its u p n dey

i got to upn because asb but idc about asb or upn anymore tbh

im jsut here for mafia and discord
dirkac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:08 AM   #5
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Happy UPN Day everyone!~

Last year was interesting, but UPNCon was uber fun and I'd like to go next year! I hope to see those going there. Also glad to see the forum active again.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:11 AM   #6
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Location: To the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
! HAPPY UPN DAY !

Woo, UPN Day! I ended up meeting Kamen in Sydney, and Austo in Melbourne this year which was really cool. Also kept continuing to be a part of the community on Discord and here.

Rip my having missed 2015, a name change would've been cool. Oh well, bring on 2018's UPN Day.
Old 06-19-2017, 10:16 AM   #7
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Happy UPN Day! I'm in Japan for the year, and have already met Chiko earlier in the year in Oz for Love Live concert. Already shaping up to be a cool year. Didn't get to meet any folks from UPN who visited Japan though, alas.

No name change for me yet.

May everyone enjoy 2017's UPN Day.

Spoiler: show

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:18 AM   #8
Snorby
Snackin'

Happy UPN Day!

This year was... uh, not great, for lots of reasons. However, UPN has helped keep me sane and strong, and I think this year will be better than the last. Among the good things that did happen, I got goldnbolded over in ASB, I had loads of fun running the most recent GM, I left the US for the first time in my life (and, subsequently, saw the ocean owo) and got to meet up with my cousin who I hadn't seen in years.

I think this is only UPN Day number 2 for me, but it doesn't really matter since I love my name and wouldn't want to change it anyway xp

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:18 AM   #9
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Send a message via MSN to Rangeet Send a message via Skype™ to Rangeet
Can't say I have too much to say this UPN Day. But I do want to plug the UPN Discord. I've found it extremely fun and interesting.
Old 06-19-2017, 10:18 AM   #10
Patches
Shake it!

Happy UPN Day!

I joined for FB in March '03 and played for 2 years then left once it started to become less fun. After that, I was mostly a lurker that would only occasionally post for 12 years but then this year FB became fun again so now I'm back! Yay!

Fizzy Bubbles
Patches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:19 AM   #11
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Happy UPN day ya'll.

I've done nothing but shitpost constantly :^)

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:23 AM   #12
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Happy UPN Day, everyone! \o/ (If I'd known this was a thing a year ago, I would have posted to that thread, too.)

I came here for ASB originally, but in due course joined WF and FB as well. Contrary to my initial assumptions the Discord is super chill and a totally rad place to hang out. It's really been a pleasure getting to know some of you. I'd like to try to go UPNCon next year if at all possible.

Toodles~

(Now let me change my user title. ;D)

ABYSSAL MADNESS
Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
SPPf | BGf
=Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
IGNs
X - エクス | Y - ワイ
OR - コウリン | AS - セイラン
Sun - コウライ | Moon - ひょうりん
Ultra Sun - カイキ | Ultra Moon - ふくえん
★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★
Kyuu-Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:25 AM   #13
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria UPN DAY TOTES SNUCK UP ON ME I COMPLETELY FORGOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyInari View Post
A year later and I can't believe that meeting my friends in real life is actually going to come true ;v; With about three weeks left to go the excitement just keeps getting higher! Nursing school is kicking my ass but I'm getting by, and even though I don't do much here on UPN anymore I still check the site every day ^^;

It's great how we still get new people that end up finding a home here, it makes me really happy~ I don't have much else to say since I've been doing this for a while and nothing important has happened really, but I just want to say thanks again to Kuno and everyone for being great friends <3

Sometimes I feel like I want to change my username to just "Daisy" but I dunno, I guess I'm not ready to handle that kind of change lol
Meeting those friends was the best thing ever! And then Kuno came to visit me a couple of weeks ago and then that became the best thing ever!

Nursing school sure kicked my ass and yet I survived :'D Now all that's left to do is to take the NCLEX (;A;) and find a job (;;A;;)

Lmao I'm still as inactive on upn as ever aside from occasionally posting in my art thread. I mean, I /still/ check upn every day first thing in the morning, but mostly I just hang around on discord!

I'm still debating on changing my name to just Daisy but commitment is hard xd;

I love you all, I plan to make a lot more visits by next year<3

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
SHUCKS I GOTTA FIX THIS SOMETIME
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Credits to Charm for making this!

Come, my birdies!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Thanks Pingu for being so nice and making me this~

Credit to TheKnightsFury for the sprite!

Fear my abnormally large signature~

Be Positive Ref~ I <3 you, Lonely Cubone and those who eval'd me~
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:18 AM   #14
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

remember that time I caused a revolution by trading a seedot?
thats my biggest acomplishment

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:45 AM   #15
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Hello and welcome, one and all, to my third UPN Day Post!

I doubt I actually need to post anything about my IRL problems here, seeing as I spent the past year stuffing up the Emotional Baggage Claim (including a 'quick' summary of the garbage I went through seven years ago because I thought it was important at the time), so rejoice there!

This past school year has pushed me a fair bit further than I intended, so most of my posts between September and May were done via subterfuge, using the my brothers', the school's, and the public library's computers to get them done. I had just joined FB before all that came down, so I actually missed the first part of the REVOLUTION completely! In any case, my internet access has been mostly restored so I'm now free to be here more often and commit more of my time. I'm still not going to turn back to ASB until I know how Technical School's going to affect my free time, since I still don't really want to leave people hanging once that begins. Please bear with me!

I believe I now have enough posts for a name change, but I'm not sure to change it to. There are just so many options! AAAAAA- [We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please wait patiently while we resolve the problem.]

...Ahem. Anywhos, I'll just have to think on that before this thread goes down. Until then, I'm signing out!

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:45 AM   #16
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Happy UPN Day!
I don't know much to say. This place is still my internet home. I joined for Asb, got yelled at for using the wrong health/energy scale for my first Reffing here (which i used for my test and passed btw), possibly ruined Daisy's innocence talking about my first
Handjob
, joined fb, joined the much superior for rp WF, boosted Snorby way faster that I should have in said WF. Moved from skype to discord which works so much better. All in all my experience here has been good. I can't wait to meet whoever makes it to upncon 2018/19

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:50 AM   #17
Chalis
Activating Rampage

4th UPN day, great place, shoulda asked for my name change last year but Kuno already gave me a name change a few months so it's all good

"Meteor Jam!"

Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:12 PM   #18
Toyo
hail

Pretty sure this is my fourth year, even though I haven't posted in these threads in a while. Last time was year 1 back here. I was adorable. little 13 year old Toy. bless him.

I haven't posted mostly because of laziness and rapidly declining self esteem and emotional health. But in the last year or so, I've found my stride and hit one of the highest beats in my entire life. Between finding a goal to strive towards, becoming more comfortable with my appearance and personality, finding groups of real friends, I feel like my world has finally been stable. And with that stability, I've been able to reflect back on who I've been and what I do and don't like about who I am and was. And consistently, over and over, I've found that UPN is the source of some of my brightest memories.

If I have interacted with any of you in the last 4 years, you have been a massive influence on my life. I have become more confident in my social skills because of the love and warmth I experience here and around Discord (and Skype, rest in peace and good fucking bye lmao). In particular, shout outs to the ASB community for putting up with my Audino enthusiasm, FB for being a huge creative outlet for me with so much community between us (post-revolution, that community has only grown stronger and I'm so happy to be a part of it), and the various league of legends groups (fuck that game tho lol) for connecting me with some heckin great friends (app, tom, crys, red, cele, deebs - y'all are wonderful and I love you). I'm glad to be back around here now that I understand balance in my life. Thank you for everything, UPN!

(ik I haven't posted in these threads much kuno but any chance I could get my name cut down to just Toyo?)
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:29 PM   #19
deh74
Noted homosexual

I know that the last time I posted on UPN Day I gave my finding UPN story, so this time I'll give an update.

Y'all may have noticed that I've been pretty inactive on the site this past year, that's because I've been very busy mostly. This past year I worked for Hillary for America in New Hampshire and North Carolina, I had a very rigorough academic schedule, and I'm now working on a State Senate campaign and for Gubernatorial candidate Setti Warren. I also have an internship this summer and am taking summer courses.

Because of this things like UPN have ended up being left on the backburner. I have become much more active on the Discord recently though and have been helping try and plan UPNCon 2018 up here in Greater Boston. Some of my strongest supporters and good friends who have helped me get through rough times are on this site, so I could never step away for too long. I look forward to being more active on the site in the next year, although the likelihood that I get back into ASB is low.

I'm now legally required to list the websites for the campaigns I work on.
http://jackiekatzforstatesenate.com/
http://settiwarren.com/

PASBL
The Whistling Sound of Impending Doom.

deh74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:47 PM   #20
deoxys
Fog Badge

I hate getting old
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:45 PM   #21
Mane
Cascade Badge

UPN Day yaaaaaaay!

This year's been...chaotic. A constant whirlwind of domestic nonsense, as usual, but I'm in college now!

I would probably say more but my lappy is rip and typing on my phone is pain
Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:08 PM   #22
Crys
seems theres a case aclaw

third year here for me. didn't get a lot done unfortunately, but did become a gym leader in asb. that's neat i guess.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:17 PM   #23
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
I hate getting old
Same. My back is starting to hurt.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:03 PM   #24
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight

Happy UPN Day!

This would be my third UPN Day. As for stories, not much to say. This year has been pretty aight so far, no major changes really. I've pretty much stopped ASB'ing and posting in general out of laziness and pursuing other interests shouldn't be hard to figure out what they are, heh.

Despite that, I'm still around in the UPN Discord, which I founded with the help of Alto. It recently celebrated its 1 year anniversary around 2 weeks ago as well. If you haven't joined yet, I heavily suggest doing so.

Yeah underwhelming post I know, in any case, here's to more years of UPN!

If I may make a request to Kuno, can you please change my username to Kuvario? Thanks.
Kuvario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:07 PM   #25
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Second UPN day over here. Last year I mentioned how I was moving in with my boyfriend, seemed pretty hopeful about it --- but it didn't exactly happen until very late 2016. (November to be exact), we had our eyes on an apartment but ended up in a really nice condo about two blocks from my parents house. (That's not the best, but my parents did live in the new part of town.). Did my first year of school for Education, had a C+ average; not the best but I'm working on it. This year I do my two initial practicums for school which involve going to a school and being a teacher's aide for a bit, it's a little nerve wracking to say the least. I'm just thankful that they respectively don't start until November and March. (I only attend each for one month).

Now for UPN itself. Interacting on the Discord has been such a positive experience, you're all so kind and nice. I love talking with you all and I've actually formed some pretty lasting friendships. Looks at my 5 year friendship with Lit.. Otherwise, you've all be super welcoming and I need to interact with a lot of you some more.

Maybe one day I'll join ASB... maybe one day...

One more year till I can change this garbage username.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > UPNetwork