UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 06:00 PM   #26
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"A Sneasel..." repeated Salazar. "Ah, yes, I seem to remember now, Sirius mentioned her. My trainer's Mightyena," he added. "Have you met him?"

Meanwhile, Hyrem was showing clear interest in Keith's upcoming battle against Balmund, which would pit Nagini against the infamous Orchrist. "Well, if Balmund has no objections, you'd be welcome to come and watch, Amethyst too," Keith replied. "Seshiro and Shisato as well- wait, you said 'their fellow Arbok'?" he added suddenly. "Hyrem, are you saying they've evolved?" he asked, his interest clear and obvious.

As the subject changed to another less poisonous snake Pokémon, Keith couldn't help but grin as Hyrem mentioned Fa's liking for candy. "Yeah, that's her, all right," he nodded, his mind flashing back to memories of when the Dunsparce was under his ownership.

Meanwhile, Amethyst informed Marvolo that she had thought he'd appreciate her newest method of torturing Leila, before offering to, later on, spit out some more chocolate for him to enjoy. "Oooh, sounds good to me," Marvolo hissed happily.

Keith's partial explanation as to the status of his relationship with Coselle was met with varied responses. Hyrem said nothing, Blaze began to offer his condolences, but Remilia opted to use Confusion in order to hit Keith in the head with a book. As Keith looked at the Woobat, somewhat confused by this reaction, she started on him, demanding to know whether he really loved her, why he wasn't going to any and all lengths to try and get her back. But what really got Keith fired up was her insinuation that if he was willing to let her go, then he was never really in love with Coselle in the first place.

"Is that what you think?" Keith asked, speaking in Shuppet language. In stark contrast to Remilia's yelling, his voice was quiet and calm, albeit almost ominously so, especially given the fiery quality suddenly visible in his eyes. "You think I'm just wallowing in pity? You think I've given up on her?" Keith shook his head. "You're wrong. I have tried, OK? I have been wracking my brain for months, trying to think of a way I could possibly get her back! I even enlisted the help of my Pokémon, and they've all come up short, too, and that's including a Gastly who spent nearly a decade wandering the spirit world and learning all manner of secrets! I'm not wallowing in pity! I'm wallowing in helplessness! This is not exactly a normal situation! The woman I love was arrested for trying to kill me on Halloween night, forced to turn back into a Banette, and had her memory of the entire past year erased, which included the entirety of my relationship with her! And I fought this every fucking step of the way to the best of my ability and then some!!" It was at this point Keith paused to take a couple of deep, calming breaths, for his voice had risen somewhat as he was talking to Remilia. She too seemed to calm down at this point, and offered to help in any way she could, which caused Keith to smile in gratitude. "Thank you," he said, switching back to English. "I'd really appreciate it. And I know... I know there's always a way. I don't care how impossible the situation seems, I'm not giving up on her. Ever." He said this with conviction, knowing deep in his heart that his words were true. "And, er... sorry about shouting like that," he added somewhat sheepishly.

Following this, Marvolo and Amethyst got on another subject- their respective Shuppet teammates. "Michael, huh?" Marvolo said. "I'm not surprised- sometimes, Helena won't shut up about him." Then, Amethyst warned him against eating Stewie, stating that she knew from experience how bad Ledian tasted. "Thanks for the warning," Marvolo responded. "At least Ginny seems to be good at keeping him in line. I'm not sure if you've met Ginny, though," he added. "She's our Pawniard. She was pretty annoying at first- she's highly paranoid, perceives almost everything as a threat to Keith. Once she got it in her head that I wasn't about to strangle him any time soon, though, she became much more tolerable. You'll likely see her next time Hyrem visits us- she takes it upon herself to stand guard outside the door."

Speaking of outside the door, Hyrem had exited the base to go see Salazar. After he had stopped Laika from jumping up on him, he approached the large grey Scolipede. Salazar looked down at Hyrem. He had seen him before, at the bar (back when he was small enough to fit indoors), though never really met him. "Scol Scolipede," he replied to Hyrem in a friendly tone. He then lowered his head to the point where Hyrem would be able to pet him if he so chose.

Back inside, a number of Blaze's Pokémon filed in- his Lopunny, Graveler, Shuppet, Rotom, and Yanmega. Keith looked on curiously as Hades, the Shuppet, claimed the book Dusk had brought for Blaze to look familiar, before flying off with it. He said nothing, however, instead turning to look at the Lopunny. "Oh, yeah, I remember you," Keith said to Lemon Drop. "You're friends with Luna. Lemon Drop, right? I'm sorry to say I didn't bring her, though I'll tell her I saw you."

Shelley smiled as Millennium got the hint and gave the bacon to Ritz to cook. Then, however, once the Ferroseed had ascertained that the bacon was cooking, he explained that he was from Chargestone Cave in the Unova region, he then proceeded to ask Shelley where she was from. The Torkoal, as always remained silent in response. She still wasn't entirely comfortable with being talked to like this by someone she didn't know all that well, but at the same time, didn't want to blow the opportunity to make a friend. She took a few seconds to think, to think how she was going to get her answer across to him... before another puff of smoke rose up out of the top of her shell, and formed itself into the shape of an Egg, trying to convey that she was born in the Egg House.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:14 AM   #27
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
He'll find a golden ticket eventually...

{Hm, I thought Dusk had replied to Hyrem in Blaze's post, but I didn't see it. Oh well, if it's not there, I'll wait until Blaze replies again. Also, Leila's always been a Weavile, you just haven't realized this until now. }

Laika's tail wagged vigorously when Salazar mentioned Sirius and asked if he knew him. "Oh yeah, we're best buds! Can't wait to show him I've evolved, I bet he'll love it!" Another thought occurred to him: "Heh, wait a minute, Leila evolved pretty recently too, that's right! I bet he'll like that, since if I like it so will he!" he said, having no idea what that might imply.

Meanwhile, Salazar had indeed recognized Hyrem as a friend and lowered his head so he could pet him. Still, now that he was face to face with a Scolipede, he marveled even more about the Megapede Pokemon's size; was he ready for Aisa to get this big? She had recently become a Whirlipede, so it was no longer a distant worry of his. In any case, he could enjoy his time with Salazar and maybe get himself used to the idea, so he smiled and reached for the forehead, in between the horns, before rubbing the smooth carapace. "Heh, wonder what Keith feeds you," he said out loud. "A big fella like you probably has a big appetite, right?"

Keith's interest was piqued when Hyrem mentioned Nagini's "fellow Arbok" and asked if Seshiro and Shisato had evolved. "Hehe, yup, they sure did! That was while I was in the Arcane Realm, battling against Pike Queen Lucy's brother, Luke! He's kinda arrogant, but he cares a ton for his snake Pokemon; guess that makes us rivals in a sense, though I'm not totally focused on snakes as he is."

Amethyst looked forward to the opportunity to whip up some chocolate for Marvolo to try since he liked the idea of chocolate coming out of her mouth, plus now he knew not to eat any Ledian in the future. He then told her about Ginny, a paranoid Pawniard who would likely see her as a threat next time they visited Keith's base. "Ugh, that'll be annoying to deal with. You'll be there to get her off my case, right? She'll almost certainly see me as suspicious, and I don't think anyone would appreciate it if her poking and prodding brought out certain... instincts of mine."

Hyrem's Pokemon then saw four of Blaze's other Pokemon enter, a Graveler, a Yanmega, a Rotom, a Shuppet unfamiliar to them, and a Lopunny who they overheard was named Lemon Drop. Charlie slithered over to investigate the rabbit. "Hi there, you're... Lemon Drop?" he asked. "Is that chocolate? You're colored chocolate too, just like Happy..." He started to drool at the idea that this Pokemon just might be made of chocolate. If the Eevee didn't taste like chocolate, maybe she did...

Leila had finally completely washed herself of any semi-sweet cacao and Land Snake saliva, and had returned to the living room, still not in the best of moods after being thoroughly embarrassed by a devious serpent and a less-devious, but still gross, snake. At least there were more Pokemon to talk to now. As the Weavile double-checked her headdress and scraped off one last bit of chocolate off, licking it off her claws before approaching the Lopunny, who was being harassed by Charlie. "Ugh, you moron, she's not some chocolate you can eat!"
"But she's the same color as-"
"So? Doesn't mean she's chocolate! I suppose you tried that with him?" she asked, pointing towards Happy, who had a mischievous grin while looking at Amethyst and Marvolo.
"Yeah, he didn't taste like chocolate at all..."
"Well, neither does she! And you'd know that easier if you just stuck out your tongue! That's how you guys smell, right?"
"Oh, I didn't think of that..." Truth be told, he was going to suck on the Lopunny's fur, but Leila had a point. His forked tongue took in the rabbit's scent, and sure enough Leila was right, she didn't smell like chocolate at all. "Okay, I guess you're not chocolate," he told the Lopunny.
"Look, if you really want chocolate that badly, just ask him over there for some!" Leila pointed towards Blaze this time. "Stop messing with other Pokemon every time you see them colored like chocolate! Honestly..."
"Okay..." he hissed before slithering towards Blaze so he could ask him for some chocolate with a cute "Sparsss~"
"Sorry about him, he's been obsessed with chocolate ever since he was hatched." said Leila, now alone with the Lopunny. "So, didn't catch your name, what was it? I'm Leila, by the way."
Old 11-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #28
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Upstairs

Remilia grimaced to herself as the new Pokemon came in, and she growled as she realised there was going to be no way she was going to get any sleep. She threw her covers off with her Confusion attack, the blanket landing on the floor with a thump. She flew towards the elevator, ready to go downstairs and render her anger on the loud newcomers, but she decided against it. She was still too tired for that. "Oh come on, why can't people be quiet? I'm only trying to get some shut-eye when the sun is still high in the sky." Remilia hadn't exactly gotten used to the fact that she could be up and about in the daytime, so her sleep schedule was all sorts of messed-up. With nothing to do, she flew over to a computer she had on a small nightstand. This was Blaze's laptop, which she snuck into her room when she excused herself, and turned it on. She "kinda" knew how to use it, but even though she was a quick learner, this was still one of the many things that was new about her world that she didn't quite get. But there was one thing that she wanted to look up. When the next lunar eclipse was. "Hmm...it seems...no way! There is one this Thursday! I think that I need to have a party for this. It's been so long since I've had a party that I hosted. I remember it used to be such fun." Then again, people rarely came to her parties because she was such a troublemaker, but she figured that now people would come. "There is so much work I need to do. And I need the sleep." She sighed. The lack of sleep was really wearing her down. She put on her nightcap as a matter of show, and flew over to the elevator. "Maybe if I ask nicely? Yeah. Nicely. And then firmly is nesseccary. And then angrily."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to downstairs

Dusk listened as Hyrem remarked about how powerful her sister was and how she was considered one of the toughest Gym Leaders to beat in the Kanto region. "That's all true. She's gotten easier to beat though, if only because she isn't as ruthless as she once was. And she has been training me in the arts of battle ever since I decided to head back home. I'm good enough at the moment that the Pokemon League has given me an official Gym Leader license. Though I have no intentions of ever pursuing the role. I'd much prefer being able to travel the world and look up its ancient secrets. For example, did you know that there is a mountain in the Arcane Realm where it is said that lost girls become ghosts called yuki-onna? I haven't confirmed the reports myself though. That being said, I'm not sure I want to go confirm the reports myself. I don't want to become a yuki-onna, that's for sure." She laughed a bit at this, as if it was completely preposterous that this could ever be true. "But I'm sure if I have my Spiritomb with me, nothing could possibly go wrong. He's helped me in worse situations." At then, her Spiritomb came up from behind her with a smile on his face.

Next to the table, Lemon Drop and Leila the Sneasel, I mean Weavile, were talking to each other. "My name is Lemon Drop. And thanks for that. I seem to remember having a Dunsparce on the team at one point, but it was so long ago it feels like a distant memory. But I didn't want that thing clamping down on me!" Lemon Drop gave a big smile at this. "So you are a Weavile huh? That's pretty awesome." Lemon Drop then stopped, with a confused look on her face. "I don't have a clue what to say. We just met but I can't think of a single thing. Wow I've never been this awkward around new people before." She then laughed. "So, let's see, what do people talk about? Well, my favorite food is candy, though I'm told I'm not allowed to eat too much, I like the color yellow, and...I dunno."

When Millennium saw Shelley puff up a smoke egg, he understood what she meant, but he could see her discomfort. "Hey...don't worry. I won't...press anymore. Let's...or well you...just enjoy the food." Millennium then turned around, not wanting to look at Shelley, feeling like a jerk. 'Why...did I do that? But I...can't be like this...forever.' He turned back around and Ritz had finished cooking the bacon and had put it in a plate in front of them. "Hey look...it's done." Millennium looked at it. This was the first time he felt...out of place. He had no mouth. He couldn't enjoy things like this. How he could communicate was beyond him, and he was sure that even the smartest of his kind hadn't figured it out, but it was then when he wished he could...eat. Ferroseed just dissolved rocks. They couldn't eat things like bacon. So this was all...weird for him. 'Don't think about too much. It's alright.'

Just then, the elevator beeped. Blaze was busy trying to feed a Dunsparce some of the chocolate he kept with him, a dark chocolate he had been found of since he was old enough to appreciate the flavor. Charlie reminded him of the Dunsparce he had briefly before, and he kinda longed to see it again, though he knew he was with a good trainer now. Blaze looked at the elevator and saw Remilia fly out of it. "Hey, Remilia, what is up?" She looked at him with an exasperated look. "I'm tired. Can you guys please keep the noise down a little? I'm trying to sleep." "Oh, sorry Remilia. I guess I can recall a few of the Pokemon, though they seem to be enjoying themselves." Remilia sighed. "Oh alright. I'll try to get to sleep, but you are going to pay for this Blaze. Also, tomorrow we have work to do." "Work?" "Yep, work to do. There is going to be a scarlet moon in a couple of days. I want to throw a party." "A party? Like a birthday party?" "Oh no. A more elegant kind of party." "A more elegant...?" "A party that one uses to flaunt, gossip, and do other kinds of beautiful treachery." "Oh, flaunt?" "Well yes. I know we don't have much but I don't want to let another scarlet moon go to waste." "You didn't let the last one." "Well yes, but I don't want to be locked up if I can't have people around me." "Alright. We can do that." "Thanks." She then looked at Keith and Hyrem. "You are both invited if you must know, though you are going to need to wait for the formal invitations. Also, Keith if you can, make sure you bring Marion and her Banette. I've got a plan for the two of you. It might work. This is what these kind of parties are for, you know. Gossip. Information. Anyways, Blaze, am I going to be able to get some shut-eye?" "Yeah, I think so."

Dusk then got up and dusted off the front of her dress. "I think I'll be going Blaze. I've got some things to do back at Saffron City. It was nice visiting you." "You won't be coming to the party?" "No, I'll be busy this Thursday. Sister...hasn't improved." "Oh, okay. Well, see ya then." "See ya Blaze. Have fun." "I'll try." Blaze then looked at Hyrem and Keith. "I hate to be a bad host, but we are probably going to busy tomorrow, and its much easier to get things done if Remilia isn't cranky. It was nice of you guys to visit. I'll see ya Thursday right?" Remilia then flew to the elevator and went back upstairs, while Blaze went to his kitchen counter, pulling out his checkbook.

This is going to be the end of this base storyline, but rest assured, there is another one coming shortly.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #29
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Millennium mumbled something about how he wouldn't press Shelley for information anymore, and the Torkoal immediately realized that her discomfort must have shown on her face. As the Ferroseed invited her to enjoy the bacon, something occurred to the Torkoal- she recalled something Hermione had said a while back, when she was researching how Pokémon that don't eat, well... eat. According to the Weedle's research, Ferroseed "ate" by dissolving rocks. Shelley drew her head back into her shell for a moment and searched around- being a Torkoal, she had the habit of storing lumps of coal in her shell to fuel her internal fire. That said, she sometimes grabbed ordinary rocks by accident. And sure enough, she spotted one at that moment. She grabbed the rock in her mouth, then poked her head back out of the shell. Shelley placed the rock on the floor and blew on it a little to try and cool it off (being stored in a Torkoal's shell tends to heat things up, after all) before nudging it over to Millennium.

Remilia then reappeared, and explained that that coming Thursday was the scarlet moon, and she wanted to throw a party. Keith and Hyrem, as it happened, were invited, and she also requested that Keith bring Marion and Minerva if possible, as she had a plan. Keith smiled appreciatively, though at the time, he had no idea that Marion wasn't going to be able to accompany him- recent breakthroughs in Pokémon research were taking up most, if not all, of her spare time these days, particularly in regards to newly discovered Ghost-types, and something about a new kind of evolution.

Dusk then got up to left, and Blaze apologized for being a poor host, but asked that Keith and Hyrem take their leave at that time, so Remilia could get her sleep and they could begin preparations. "Not a problem," Keith replied understandingly. He took out a bunch of Poké Balls and proceeded to withdraw the Pokémon he had brought with him. Scorpius and Hermione... Shelley... Helena... Pomona... Keith grimaced when it came time to return Marvolo to his Poké Ball. As soon as the Seviper spotted his Poké Ball, he hissed angrily.

"I know, I know," Keith sighed. "Believe me, last thing I want to do is drag you away from Amethyst, but we're going, Marvolo. Nothing I can do about it."

"Fine," sighed Marvolo, though he was clearly displeased about it. "I'll see you again soon, Amy," he added to the female Seviper before being called back to the ball.

"You'll see him again, Amethyst," Keith said to the female Seviper, before he looked around and continued withdrawing his Pokémon. Once he was satisfied that he had called back everything indoors, he said his goodbyes to Blaze before exiting and withdrawing Salazar. "I'm gonna get going," Keith explained to Hyrem. "Remilia wants to get some sleep, and there's the planning and stuff they got to do for the party. See you then, Hyrem."

"Yeah, see ya," echoed Meowth from his position on Keith's shoulder. Then, he turned to glance at Keith. "Youse is bringin' me ta dis party, right?"

"Of course I am," nodded Keith. "And fyi, Helena's coming, too, Hyrem," he added.

"Hey, wait," Meowth said suddenly. "If we's leavin', why'd ya call back Salazar?"

"He needs a little more rest," Keith explained. "He just spent hours running around under the hot sun while I tried to get Pepperspray back in his Poké Ball, a few minutes of lying under a tree aren't gonna cut it." It was then that Keith took a Poké Ball off his belt and threw it. "Vernon!" he shouted, as the ball opened up, unleashing a Tauros into the open, who bellowed loudly. Keith expertly climbed onto his Tauros's back, Meowth holding onto his trainer's shoulder tightly all the while. "OK, Vernon, let's get moving," Keith said, and with that, the Poison-type trainer rode off into the distance.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:28 AM   #30
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

It was revealed to Hyrem that not only was Dusk related to Sabrina (who, according to her, isn't as ruthless as she used to be), Dusk herself had a Gym Leader's license too! She wasn't interested in actually being a Gym Leader at the moment, preferring instead to travel the world and discover some of the more ancient mysteries in it. She talked about a mountain in the Arcane Realm that had legends of the yuki-onna. "Oh, you're probably talking about somewhere in the Silverton Ranges then!" Hyrem's face lit up slightly. "I heard rumors about that, but I think that's just where a group of Froslass live, that's all. I never went there myself, I went to the forest instead."

Meanwhile, Leila had just shooed Charlie away from a Lopunny, who had introduced herself as Lemon Drop, and she was grateful the little Dunsparce hadn't tried tasting her up close. "Trust me, you don't want to know how gross it feels," Leila said with a groan. "Before you got here, Miss Toothy over there," she had pointed over to where Amethyst was, "thought it'd be funny to spit some chocolate on me after some tea got spilled on me, then called Charlie over to 'clean up' the mess! By the way, you'll want to stay away from her, she's always looking for a good excuse to chow down on someone, and thanks to her ability to spit chocolate, it's harder for others to get away now!" After that, Lemon Drop tried to think of something to say to Leila but couldn't think of much. "Nah, it's alright, I can't think of much else either. I guess we've got something in common then, haha!" the Weavile chuckled.

While Blaze kept a certain little Dunsparce happy by feeding him dark chocolates (he was a bit too eager with one of the chocolates and slobbered all over Blaze's hand when he ate it!), Remilia came down the elevator and asked for some peace and quiet so she could go to sleep. A scarlet moon was coming, and Hyrem knew what that meant since he'd seen it before: the Woobat would for that night be in her true form, a young vampire. He and Keith were both invited to a party in Remilia's honor... you'd think this kind of thing wouldn't be something to show off, but in any case he liked going to base parties. "Sure I'll be there!" he accepted the invitation before Dusk decided to take her leave. "Nice meeting with you!" he called out to her as she left.

Blaze then asked him and Keith to leave so they could get things ready for the party. "Sure, no problem! It's kinda time I left anyway, it's getting pretty late." Hyrem waited for Sarkhan, who had by that point woken up, to give a goodbye kiss to Pomona before returning him to his Dragon Ball, then returned Charlie, Laika, and Leila. Amethyst was busy pouting after Marvolo was returned to his Pokeball, but Hyrem had gotten used to her angst by now. "Calm down, you'll see him again at the party, Keith said so himself." Amethyst was about to protest further when her stomach growled. "Oh no," groaned Hyrem. There was no way she was going to go back to her Luxury Ball now, she would want to satisfy her hunger all the way back to town! "Okay, you can stay out, just don't go eating everything you find!" His Seviper merely smirked... of course she wasn't going to make any promise like that. Keith then mentioned Helena would be at the party. "'Kay, I'll see if Michael's up to coming too! Later, Keith!" He waved out to his friend as he rode off on his new Tauros, Vernon. "Well, I guess we'll be off then. See ya, Blaze!" Just as he climbed down the rope, however, his sixth Pokeball was rocking back and forth until it popped open, releasing a Bagon who squeaked out a tantrum. "Aw, I'm sorry, Wendy, I wasn't able to show you to everyone today!" "Bay bay," Wendy inflated her cheeks to complain. "Tell you what, you be a good girl, and I'll take you to the party, sound good?" "Bay~" she squeaked while Amethyst rolled her eyes; he couldn't be seriously considering taking her, right? "Okay, well, since we didn't get you out before, you can stay out on our way back, k?" "Gon bagon!" Wendy squeaked again before running around the clearing. And with that, Hyrem made his way back, with Wendy trying her best to "help" Amethyst with her hunting, though she really only got in the way.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:46 AM   #31
Emi

A new storyline appears! This with 100% more drama!

"So, you can deliver these invations to everyone for me?" Remilia, still as a Woobat, said to Surgei. Surgei looked at her with something along the lines of apathy, but then simply shrugged non-comittedly. "Yeah, I can deliver these Remilia. A party huh...its kinda odd that you would be hosting this party." "Why, whatever could you mean?" "Well, for one, you are a Pokemon." "Now hey! I've been told through the channels that one of Marion's Pokemon, a Frillish none the less, hosts parties of his own! What would stop a Woobat from doing so!? Especially since I have psychic powers!" "I guess nothing then. But you speak as if you weren't a Woobat." Remilia tensed up a bit, her breath catching briefly. "Hmph. What's it matter to you?" "Nothing to me. I can see that you are a Woobat. It's just weird that you don't seem to consider yourself one. But I'm going to deliver these invitations. See you later Remilia." Surgei flew off then, racing across the sky. He quickly gained speed, thanks to his SPEED BOOST ability, and was soon out of sight. Remilia gave a quick sigh, thankful that the conversation was over, and then returned to making sure that the party was going to be all ready for this evening. The first floor was being used solely for preperations, and most of the food was already cooked beforehand to make sure that Ritz would not be overwhelmed during the party with cooking.

Then, Remilia saw Lemon Drop come into the base, and quickly flew over to her; she wanted to make sure Lemon Drop knew what she had to do. "Now Lemon Drop, your job is to greet people at the door, and direct them to the elevator. The party is going to be held upstairs." Lemon Drop nodded quickly. "Okay! I think I got it. But wait, does that mean I won't be able to come up?" "No, of course not. People have to respond to the invitation and RSVP if they want to come to the party. Once all of the guests come, you can come upstairs and join the party." Lemon Drop smiled so that her whole face lit up. "Alrighty then!" Remilia flew away then, going up into the second floor. She looked at the tables laid out, pondering on what she wanted to do with them. They needed to be just right, even though she had no idea how many people were going to be coming. If this party wasn't perfect, she feared she could never look Blaze in the eye again. He had given his blessing and more importantly his checkbook so that she could do this. But, she didn't understand why she was so scared that Blaze would critical of the party. She was Remilia Scarlet, the Scarlet Devil, descendant of Dracula(as she learned he was called that in the outside world), and the second-strongest vampire in the whole world. But ever since Blaze told her that he was going to look for her sister, Remilia felt weak around him. Her legs would go weak at the knees...well no that wasn't exactly the right expression. Well that's what it felt like anyways. Her face would get hot. Her heart would flutter. This was all after what happened at the Cable Club. The revelation that he was going to look for her sister, despite her telling him she had mental issues. It was the first time she felt someone genuinely cared about her. 'I can't be falling for him...can I?' Remilia landed on one of the tables then. She closed her eyes then, trying to center herself. A look of pure frustration came over her, despite her best efforts. ' I've watched him for a while now. If I was going to fall for him, I would have fallen for him months ago.' But she knew that wasn't true either. You can watch someone for years, but never know if they are going to accept you. And Blaze did accept Remilia, with open arms. When she remembered the conversation at the Nightclub, a smile broke out on her face. He didn't care that I was a vampire...or that I had just recently bitten Hyrem. He looked past all of that.' She began to fly into the air, before shaking her head furiously. 'Remilia, get a hold of yourself! You have a party to plan. Forget about these confusing matters and get on with it.'

She again used her CONFUSION attack to push around the tables, but she was frustrated and confused, unable to concentrate on keeping her psychic energies in balance. All of a sudden, a blast of psychic energy shot forwards and hit a vase full of roses she had set up. The vase crashed into the wall and broke apart, leaving pottery shards everywhere, the floor soaked with water, and the roses laying all over the floor. The look on her face showed that she simply couldn't take that along with struggling with her feelings. She deflated a bit, and looked at the mess as if to ask, "What could be next?" "Oh, now look what I did." Just then, she heard heavy footsteps, and Marche, Blaze's Graveler, walked up behind her. "You need some help with that, Remilia?" He pointed one of his arms towards the broken vase. "Yeah, I guess. Thanks, Marche." "Hey, don't worry about it. Can you get the broom and dustpan for me?" For a moment, Remilia was tempted to yell back at him to get it himself, that a mistress like her wasn't expected to get things for her servants when they were perfectly capable of doing it themselves. 'But I'm not a mistress anymore...well not much of one. Anyways, nobody here is my servant. They are my friends.' So Remilia flew downstairs, went into the closet, and grabbed the broom and dustpan, holding them with her psychic abilities, and flew back upstairs. Marche grabbed them and began sweeping up the mess. "Please keep the roses unharmed. They're one of my favorites." "Alright. Say, how did this happen?" "I was a little distracted at the time, and my abilities went out of control. I'm just happy that was the only thing broken." Marche had the mess all cleaned up, and dumped it in the garbage can in her floor. He turned around then, his body heavy with intent, and looked directly into her eyes. The strong look caused Remilia to briefly look away, before responding in the same. "Remilia, you aren't truly a Pokemon, are you?" Remilia nearly gasped. This was the second time today someone was catching on. "No, whatever do you mean?" Marche scowled at this. "Remilia, don't play games. I'm a Paladin, remember?" Remilia rolled her eyes at this. "Yeah yeah I know. Holy protector knights or something like that." Marche continued, unfazed by her lack of respect towards the title he held dear. "Which means I can sense 'evil' beings. Stuff like demons or vampires." Remilia cringed at the word "vampires", but it was minute enough that Marche didn't notice it. She quickly changed her prescence into one of indignation and disbelief. "Vampires? Humbug." "Remilia. If you are being deceitful with Blaze, I am going to have to protect him. You are a good person and I like you, but Blaze is my best friend. He comes before anyone else." Remilia smirked. "Is that a threat?" Marche got close then, his eyes betraying the fires of his anger. He knew she was toying with him. Remilia's smirked immediately faded and she wanted to back away, but his stare locked her into place. For the first time in her life, she was scared. "Yeah. And one I can deliver." Remilia weighed her options at the moment, biting her lip. If she simply waiting long enough she would become a human-forme vampire, with her original abilities back again. And with that, she could easily chuck him out the window or something. But Marche was looking for an answer now, and she didn't have the abilities nor the wits at the moment to try to get away. She had to back down. She took a deep breath, before looking at Marche in defeat. "Marche, you are right. I am a vampire." Marche tensed up here. He was expecting an attack. "But Blaze already knows. I don't want to hurt him, or any of you. I do have self-control." Marche continued looking fiercly at her. "That's nice. But if anything happens, it's your fault." He finished his statement with a finger jabbed in her direction, before walking away. Then, Remilia gave a deep sigh. "Damn it. Why do things made of stone have to be as stubborn and unmoving as stone too?" Remilia pushed this out of her mind, and quickly went back to work on the party. It DID need to be ready, after all.

After she had had gotten the party part of her floor prepared, she knew that night had fallen. She flew right upto the window and looked to see if she could see the scarlet moon. Indeed she could - the blood-red moon cast its light down onto her, and she began to feel her power being lifted, like as the pressure in a water heater builds up. For a brief moment, she felt like she was going to burst, before a bright red light shone out from her, illuminating the entire floor in a red brilliance. When the light died down, one could see a young woman, who seemed to be in her late-teens or early-twenties, staring at the moon. The moon light touched her exposed shoulders, pale as snow. She took a deep breath in, feeling the air rush into her now human lungs. She enjoyed the ability of flight in her Woobat form, but nothing could compare to this. Being in a human body was like being home. She touched one of the tables with her hand, feeling its smoothness as she glided her hand across it. After being trapped as a Woobat, being able to feel like this made her happy. She walked over to her closet, looking for something to wear at the party. She initially took out the same outfit that she took with her to the Nightclub, which was one of her favorites, but then a sudden thought hit her; 'Would Blaze like this?' She immediately shoke it off, but doubt creeped into her mind like a water leak. She slowly put it back, and continued looking inside of the closet. She had actually bought quite a bit of clothes, not out of necessity, but out of sheer want, and she pulled out a strapless black dress. She put it on, fumbling with the zipper in the back, before looking at herself in the mirror. The top of the dress came across just at her armpits, and the bottom came to just over her knee. "Is this...really what people wear at occasions like this? It's so..." "Gorgeous, Remilia." She whirled around, ready to throw out the window whoever was standing there, but it was Meiling. As a Mienfoo. Remilia gasped and put a hand over her mouth, in complete shock. She had learned that the former servants of her mansion had been transported and turned into Pokemon when she found Meiling. She had hoped that, like her, they would turn back into human form during a scarlet moon. "Oh no...Meiling, you mean that..." "Yes, even during a scarlet moon I do not change back into my more human form. But do not let that disturb you Remilia. You look marvelous in that dress." Remilia blushed a bit, and smiled. "You think so...well that's nice. I think I will wear this then." She then looked at Meiling worringly. "Are you sure...you are okay with this? There must be some way to fix this..." "Remilia, do not worry about my condition. I am still Meiling." Remila's face immediately relaxed itself, erasing the worry and doubt that had clouded it before. "Okay." "Though, when I can attain my human form again, you are going to have to buy me such a great dress for myself." Meiling winked and smiled at Remilia, who winked right back at Meiling. "You bet."

Quote:
Welcome, [insert name here],
My name is Remilia Scarlet. Surely some of you have heard of me. A good portion of you have either seen me at the Nightclub or come visited my friend's, Blaze's, Secret Base. I give this invitation to you because a special occasion is occuring. This is the time of a scarlet moon, otherwise known as a lunar eclipse. These scarlet moons are very important to me, and such forth I am throwing an extravagant party...well as extravagant as possible on what budget I do have. All who recieve this invitation are invited to come. Due to the potential number of people that are arriving, I do ask that you only bring one Pokemon with you to the party. If you do bring more they will not be admitted. I do ask that before you arrive at the door not to bring any garlic or sardine heads. We do have a wide variety of foods and beverages available. Please come at 9:00 P.M. sharp. Most importantly, have fun!

P.S. If you have type B-blood, I get kinda hungry. :3
P.S.S. That was a joke.
Sincerly, your Host
Remilia Scarlet
Old 12-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #32
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

It was a quiet day in Fizzytopia- nothing big was happening. The perfect kind of day to stay home and watch some TV. Which, as it happens, was just what Keith Masters was opting to do. Currently, he was seated on his couch in his Secret Base, along with a few of his Pokémon, and the show they were watching had just gone to commercial, allowing them to talk over the man currently trying to sell some Tauros shit Poké Ball enhancing device (It slices! It dices! It's as simple as pressing A+B+down!).

"I don't get it," Meowth said, shaking his head. "It's like dey gotta applaud like dat whenever Kramer makes his entrance. Wat's da point 'o dat?"

Keith shrugged. "He's a likable character," he replied. "Probably my favorite character on the show, actually."

"I dunno, I tink I prefer Jerry," Meowth said. "Wat do youse tink, Helena?" he added, to the Shuppet floating next to Keith.

"I'm with Keith," Helena smiled- over the past few days, she had been using the creepy stutter generally associated with the Shuppet line less and less, until she had finally kicked the habit altogether. "I like Kramer, he's funny."

"I guess he is, kinda," Meowth conceded. "But still- hey, Keith, Batrach's back wit da mail," he added suddenly, pointing a paw out a nearby window.

Keith turned to look. Sure enough, his Pidove had just flown in, clutching a bunch of envelopes in her talons. She flew over Keith's head, and dropped the mail into his lap. "Thanks, Batrach," he called.

"Pidove dove!" cooed Batrach in response. Meanwhile, Keith picked up the envelopes and started looking through them.

"Ugh," he grumbled. "I already paid that damn insurance on this place months ago, it's not my fault they didn't confirm the payment yet..." He tossed the offending envelope aside in disgust, then paused as he noticed the next one down. "Hello, what's this?" he murmured curiously as he ripped it open and read the invitation aloud.

"...Wait, youse can only bring one Pokémon to dat party?" Meowth asked. Keith looked. Sure enough, both Meowth and Helena were looking downcast.

"Oh, crap, no, don't make this more of a tough choice than it has to be," Keith groaned. "You guys know I want to bring you both, and I know you both want to come."

"Wait," Helena said. "I don't want to make this tough for you, so you and Meowth go."

"Tanks, Helena," grinned Meowth.

"Hold up a second," Keith frowned. "Helena, come on, I know you were looking forward to this party, ever since I told you that Hyrem was going to see if Michael wanted to come with him. Whereas he made no such promise regarding Selina," He added to Meowth.

"Ehhh, but the food," Meowth moaned, though very halfheartedly.

"OK, I know how to make this easy," Keith sighed. "Meowth, Remilia is a vampire."

"Youse two have fun," Meowth hastened to reply.

"Yeah, figured as much," Keith chuckled.

Not long after that, the night of the party had arrived. As this was supposed to be at least somewhat of a formal occasion, Keith dressed at least somewhat nicely. He was wearing a black buttoned shirt in place of his usual t-shirt and sleeveless jacket, and his pants were a much nicer pair of jeans than his usual pair. He had also combed his hair instead of just covering it up with his hat. It wasn't easy to not think back to the last time he had dressed up in such a manner, though- last time he got this dressed up, it was Valentine's Day... Keith sighed, allowing himself a minute to reminisce, before the time came to leave.

"Alright," Keith said as Meowth approached him, just near the door of his Secret Base. "Helena and I are going, Meowth. Now, things are to be kept in order around here while I'm gone, understand?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Meowth nodded. "I know da drill- yer gonna check in wit yer Xtranciever every so often, answer yer calls, let Vernon get a little exercise but make sure he don't ram into nuttin', and don't let Crabbe out anywhere near da food- I get it."

"Good," Keith nodded his satisfaction. "Alright, see you later."

With that, Keith exited the base and proceeded to walk towards Blaze's Secret Base. Meowth darted over to a window, and once he could no longer see Keith, he whipped out a walkie-talkie and spoke into it. "Scratch Cat ta Bug Catcher. Come in, Bug Catcher. Da wild Gastly fled, I repeat, da wild Gastly has fled! Ova!"

"Party time!!" came a loud exclamation from behind Meowth, who turned around to see that the living room had been, in the span of a few seconds, suddenly decorated for a wild party. In the middle of the room, floating above assorted snacks and food items, was a Carnivine, also clutching a walkie talkie. A grinning, cackling Banette floated over to the stereo and proceeded to blast loud music, and many of Keith's Pokémon started having a wild time, including his Dusclops, his Houndour, his Koffing, his Haunter, his Dustox, his Swoobat, and his Skuntank.

Completely unaware of the fact that Meowth was throwing a wild party in his absence, Keith approached Blaze's base, Helena floating by his side.

"Thanks again for taking me, Keith," Helena smiled.

"Not a problem, Helena," Keith replied. "Boy, though," he added, as the tree came into view. "Didn't seem like such a distance last time. Of course, last time I was riding on Salazar."

"Why didn't you ride him this time?" the Shuppet asked.

"He's deserved a break," Keith responded. "That Scolipede ferries me all over Fizzytopia all the time, I think he deserves a night off every once in a while, y'know?"

"True," Helena nodded. At that point, they approached the tree. Keith climbed up the vine and knocked on the door of the base, Helena floating by his side the entire time.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 12-04-2013 at 11:22 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #33
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
It is early in the evening, lazy time for most people. A great time to watch TV with your loved ones, play games with friends or walk around on the beach enjoying the beautiful sunset. A normal person would be doing this, Rowan however has his father on the phone, big multinationals never stop working and a beautiful evening like this is no exception.

"No father, we do not have a permission to mine yet."

"Yes father, the research suggest we are right."

"No father, they do not know, I discovered this myself and no one knows about it."

"Yes father, the numbers show a profit margin of up to 5,000% on the investments over the next 25 years."

"No father, I have to go now father, Rose needs me."

"No father, I do not have a girlfriend, Rose is my Pokémon."

"Yes father, good evening father."

"That was tiresome, why does he always have to ask about a girlfriend? Does he want a grandson to ensure his legacy so badly?" Rowan walks back to the sofa, ready to join Rose for some much needed relaxation time, "What are you watching?" Rose responds by sending her trainer pink and white colors into his mind and holding her hands up in such a way that it makes her look like a kitten. Rowan looks confused in response, but a quick glance at the screen cures the confusion. "Oh I see, you're watching Hello Kitty." The little Psychic type nods happily and pats her hand on the seat next to hers, asking Rowan to join her in watching the DVD she received as a present for her 'birthday,' the day she and Rowan first met. The moment they celebrate every year.

"Can you imagine," Rowan says as he takes the seat next to Rose, "It is more than twelve years ago that we met, you were a baby back then, crying behind that tree where I found you. I still have no idea what happened back then, but I will keep the promise I made you Rose, I will find out what happened one day." He feels Rose curling up against him, "Don't worry Rose, I always keep my promises." Rowan then strokes his hand over Rose her soft body while he looks into the nothingness that is the wall in front of him, his mind drifting back to that faithful day, "You're so young still, you should not have gone through what you went through."

But while Rowan is troubling his mind and Rose is half asleep, half watching her Hello Kitty DVD, another of Rowan's Pokémon has made a second interception in a short time. Once again The Nightwatch honored his name. Once again for the delivery of a letter. But as before not much investigation is needed and as such he drops the letter of at Rowan is a swift flight, The Boss has more important things to do than waste time with delivering someone else's post.

"How did this get here?" Rowan picks the letter up that was just dropped, "I wonder who send it, and who would have it delivered at this time of day." A closer examination of the letter doesn't reveal any clues as to who the sender may be, but the overall look and fanciness of the letter does make it obviously clear it did not come from his parents or the company, this much to Rowan's relief. "Well Rose, do you think we should open it?" The half sleeping Ralts slowly gets up and looks at her trainer with questioning eyes. "You see Rose, we got a letter, this one," Rowan holds up the letter for her, "Should we open it?" An excited nod answers that question and a moment later the letter is open and Rowan reads it out so Rose knows what it's about too.

"Well, that is interesting, I wonder how she got my name, as far as my knowledge goes I have never met any Remilia Scarlet before. And wonder if she would want to bite me considering I have B-type blood," Rowan laughs, "But a party sounds interesting I have to say, what do you think Rose? I can bring one Pokémon, care to join me?" The little Ralts jumps around on the sofa in happiness and nods excited. "Happy to know you want to go with me, but this will a more high class party than you are used to judging by the wording in the letter, so be at your best behavior for me okay Rose?" Again she nods, but now she stands still and nods softly and with class instead of her usual childlike happiness. "Good," Rowan smiles widely, "but let's relax a bit more now."

The evening of the Scarlet Moon party has arrived quickly and Rowan finds himself standing in front of his closet. "What should a gentleman wear on an evening like this?" he asks himself, "I do not want to overdo it, but I also don't want to disrespect the host by dressing too casual for the occasion." But then Rowan's eye falls on a piece of clothing he has not worn in a long time, but that would fit the occasion perfectly. And so Rowan dresses himself and prepares to leave his base in his single breasted night black tuxedo trousers and jacket, under which he wears a deep red waistcoat combined matching shirt. To finish off his outfit for the night Rowan puts on his pair of black formal shoes and ties a tie nicely complementing the colors of his costume. "This should do it for an occasion like this. Nothing too fancy, but still classy enough. Now I only need to set my hair nicely and I am ready to go."

A few moments later Rowan is back downstairs, in the living room of his base, looking for the one Pokémon is allowed to bring with him. "Rose, are you ready? It's time, our transportation will be here any minute now. I arranged for my grandfather's classic Voisin Clairiere Berline limousine to be delivered here today, including his driver, that black classic is perfect for an evening like this." Hearing her trainer Rose looks up from the couch she was laying on, her head tilted, question marks in her eyes. "There you are," Rowan walks up to her and picks her up, "Don't worry, you'll see the car soon, Charles should be waiting for us outside already."

Once outside Rowan sees Charles standing next to car door, keeping the door open for him. "Thank you Charles," Rowan gives Charles a nod of approval as he gets in the car, keeping Rose in his arms, "Do you see the moon today Rose? It's beautiful isn't it? I hope the beauty of our host will match the beauty of the night. I truly wonder who Miss Remilia Scarlet is." Rose and Rowan look outside, a calming silence fills the car as they enjoy the night sky while Charles drives them up the Volcanic Mountain towards their destination.

"Mr. Virote, we have arrived sir," Charles typical British accent amuses Rowan, "Thank you Charles," he replies with a smile, "I can count on you to wait here for us Charles?"

"Yes sir, you can count on me sir," Charles opens the door for Rowan and Rose and they get out, "Thank you Charles, you can do something for yourself now."

"Thank you sir."

"Well, here we are now than," Rowan says to the Ralts he carries in his arms, "This is where we will find Miss Remilia Scarlet."

And with that Rowan takes a final breath of air, makes his way over to the base and knocks on the door.

OOC: *Looks at own base, looks at this post, looks at own base again.*
Inspiration can be such a weird thing...

Last edited by Escalion; 12-08-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #34
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
He'd never been invited to a Base before. Not so cordially at least. Dave arrived on the shore of the Volcanic Island, leaping from the bouncy back of his mount. "Thanks Tethys, rest up now, we'll need to get back sometime." he said, receiving a foghorn-like blast in response. Smiling, he recalled the Wailmer, glad to give him a chance to stretch his fins, though he wasn't his chosen companion to this event, merely his ride. Dave reattached the Premier Ball to his belt, setting off from the coast to find his destination.

It didn't take long, there not being many trees left on such a desolate, lava-covered island. As Dave approached, his hand drifted down to his belt, plucking another PokéBall from it. "Alright, we're here. Come on out Nobby!" he said, tossing the orb into the air. The Koffing, however tricksy, was definitely a sociable creature, and having no blood might be a good idea with a vampire on the prowl.

But what emerged from the device wasn't Nobby. Instead of disgorging light into the air, the white energy poured onto the ground, taking a dome-like shape. Four legs held a yellow and green hump aloft, while a sticking from the front held aloft a dopey-looking head. But a second look would show immeasurable malice in its eyes. Dave did a double-take. "What? You? I didn't choose you to come to this! What did you do with Nobby?"

The Numel, as ever, remained silent and still. Dave ran a hand through his short hair. This was a worst-case scenario, even if they were in a volcanic environment. He'd managed to somehow bring along the most miserable, anti-social beast he had to offer. To a party, no less. "Alright, I don't know what the game is here, but we're going home. Return." he said, pointing the PokéBall back at the Fire-type. With deceptive speed, it dodged the recall beam easily. "Oh sure, now you move. Return!" he tried again, only for the Numb Pokémon to again dodge, resisting withdrawal.

Sighing, Dave weighed up the reasons. "You... chose to come to this? You hate everything! Why would you come to this if not to burn the whole Base down?" A smirk played at YB's otherwise-impassive face, but quickly faded, leaving the bored facade he always wore. The fisherman rubbed his face with his hand, pinching the bridge of his nose. "If I take you in there, do you promise not to set fire to anything?" he asked. No response. "Listen here, You Bastard. If I catch even a whiff of brimstone, I won't even care about the restriction, Tethys will be hosing you down." Nothing.

"Just so long as you understand. Come on then." the trainer finished, heading for the tree holding his destination. After a few moments, he turned to see the Numel keeping pace, albeit a few yards behind him. He sighed again. This was going to be difficult. Eventually, they both reached the base of the tree, Dave spotting the entrance up above. "Look, I'm just going to recall you while I climb up. I'll release you as soon as I get up there, promise." he said. The camel made no reaction, but allowed himself to be reconverted into energy. Dave considered taking off there and then, but part of him realised that this would only incite worse behaviour from the living volcano. If that were possible.

Climbing up the vines, the fisherman made the ascent, soon reaching the door of his destination. True to his word, he tapped the PokéBall again, releasing YB back onto the platform-like branch. "See, told you. Now... try to behave. Please?" As always, no reaction from the impassive creature. Dave sighed exasperatedly again, before knocking on the door. This can only end badly...
Old 12-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #35
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Another Base Party! Wendy isn't Invited!?

It was a cold, snowy afternoon that Mia had to brave through; flying with a small parchment tied to her leg, the little Taillow wanted nothing more than to rest in her Fast Ball once she got to where Hyrem was living and delivered the letter she received from Blaze and Remilia. Finally, she had flown up to the window she was looking for, and Hyrem opened it eagerly to let her inside. "Good girl, you got the letter for me!" the trainer said, petting the small bird's head as she gave a cute chirp. "Here, let me give you a berry to take with you to your Fast Ball." He then held out his hand for Mia to grab the fruit before recalling her, then opening the letter. "Yup, this is the invitation, all right!" After reading it, one particular line jumped out at him. "Only one Pokemon? Huh, well, guess I can't bring Amethyst after all..." Not that it mattered; Keith specifically said he was bringing Helena to the party, so if the rule held for Keith too, he wasn't going to bring Marvolo either. One less problem to worry about later, Hyrem then needed to talk to Wendy to break the bad news to her. "Sorry Wendy, I know I said you could come, but Michael agreed to come with me, and only one Pokemon is allowed there, so- OW, STOP!" At that moment, his Bagon had bitten his leg, then let go before taking her Rare Bone out to chew on it, the glare in her eyes showing how hurt her feelings were. "Wendy..."

Meanwhile, Amethyst noticed this and whispered something in Wendy's ear which somehow helped to cheer her up, though Hyrem didn't understand what was said since it was Poke-speak. Wait, did Amethyst just do something nice? Or... you know what? We'll find out after Hyrem leaves with Michael, but in the meantime Hyrem went to find his Shuppet playing with Brittany, the Spheal that reminded Michael of his own Pokemon back when he was a trainer in his past life. "Oh, hey there!" Michael said to his trainer. "Brittany and I were playing ball, though I think she's become too good at it now, heheh." Michael didn't laugh or smile very often, only whenever he was with Brittany, and recently when he and Helena found an understanding with each other. "Ready to go?" asked Hyrem. "Sure, just a sec." Michael then turned to his friend. "I gotta go, Brittany, so be good while I'm gone, okay?" "Okay~" she squeaked before kissing him on the forehead. "Okay guys, we're off! Later!" Hyrem waved goodbye to the rest of the group.

Soon as Amethyst was sure he and Michael couldn't hear or see the others, she waved to Daphne, Leila, Laika, Sarkhan, Seshiro, Shisato, Charlie, and Wendy, and all nine Pokemon entered a hole the guys had dug earlier. "You sure I'll have fun with these other Pokemon?" Wendy asked. "Mmhmm," Amethyst nodded. "There'll be plenty of Pokemon your age you can play with, and you'll be able to meet some very powerful Pokemon, including my sweet Marvolo~" "Whatever, as long as they realize how scary I am!" Wendy squeaked. "Did they get chocolate?" Charlie asked while drool dripped from his chin. "Of course, they knew you were coming after all~" Amethyst grinned. "Oh boy, oh boy, I can't wait!" he hissed while jumping around on the way to a party a certain Meowth invited them to...

"What!?" Michael asked in shock. "A real vampire!?"
"Yeah, I didn't believe it myself until she bit me. I remember being totally brain-dead and uncomfortable around her for a while. Though last visit I saw her as a Woobat, she wasn't as bad when she was in that form, kind of cute even."
"So this Scarlet Moon party is supposed to be where she is in her true form for a day. Isn't that something that should stay a secret?"
"That's what I asked myself too, but if she wants to throw a party about it, then hey, I'm not stopping her. 'Specially if I'm invited, haha!" Hyrem chuckled as he and Michael walked down the trail to where Blaze's base was. "But enough about Remilia, what do you feel about Helena coming too?"
"I told you, I'm fine with being in the same room as her now," Michael rebuked, then looked off to the side, blushing as he started fantasizing. "I'm really fine being with her now," he muttered to himself in Shuppet language which frustrated Hyrem a little; he wished Michael didn't "conveniently" switch to Poke-speak like that.
"Okay then, just wanted to make sure. Anyway, we're here!" Hyrem said as they arrived at the rope ladder. And no hungry Druddigon randomly attacked us this time! he thought nervously. It was nice that they made it without incident, but now came one of the tricky parts: Helena would be there, how would Michael really react? As he knocked on the door, he turned to his own Shuppet... the cloth was started to turn red, and it definitely wasn't because of any blood~
Old 12-16-2013, 01:43 PM   #36
Emi

Lemon Drop was waiting at the door, with a small black dress on that she kept pulling downwards. "I mean...I know this is a fancy party Remilia but do I really have to wear this? This is kinda uncomfortable...I'm only a Pokemon you know." Lemon Drop kept tugging at the dress with the clipboard in her hand when a knock could be heard from the other side. Lemon Drop stood up immediately, running to the door before pulling down her dress again. "Errrgh Remilia the minute I can get this dress off I'm gonna." She opened the door and saw Keith standing at the door. "Oh hi Keith, come right in! I'm sure you are here for the party. Well, of course you are I got your name on the list. Let's see...you are here with...Helena, your Shuppet correct?" Lemon Drop looked to the right of Keith to see Helena floating over Keith's shoulder. "It is quite nice to meet you Helena? My trainer Blaze has a Shuppet of his own...but he is quite...odd, evil, malicious? Yeah, the last one, malicious. He left me for dead once, and he keeps doing weird things in the backyard...I don't know what in the world it is but he keeps muttering something about "a great power" and "demons from another dimension." I'm convinced its just mindless blathering though." Lemon Drop sighed and then perked up with a larger smile. "But please, don't let me get you down. It's a party, enjoy yourselves! Remilia is upstairs, and Blaze should be here shortly, he always seems to have to get something last minute." Lemon Drop moved aside to allow the two of them to walk through, and once she was sure they were out of sight, she immediately began to take her dress off. "This...thing. I'm not wearing it!" she said with indignance in her voice.

Just then, another knock was heard at the door. Lemon Drop was half out of her dress. "Shit." She immediately puts it back on, backwards and answers the door. She dimly looked at the person standing before him, before getting his name. "Oh, you are Rowan! Sorry, I've never met you before. And you are here with...umm, one second I'm checking the list...geez Remilia couldn't you have just put the trainers and their Pokemon in the same row...aha! Here you are! Rose, a Ralts." Lemon Drop then looks down on the little Pokemon, and touches the little horn on its head. "I've never seen a Ralts before. All I can say is enjoy the party." Lemon Drop smiled. "Only one of the guests have arrived, but I assure you more are coming. She moved away to allow them to go upstairs, and then this time made an even more furious attempt to get the dress off. "God damn it Remilia I will get this off as soon as I can!" She had the dress nearly off when another knock was heard at the door and spooked her, causing her to get tangled up in her shirt.

"SHIT." She yelled a bit before she walked to the door, unable to get the dress on her, or off her, and opened the door gingerly. "Hi! I'm so sorry, I'm having a bit of a wardrobe malfunction right now, god damn Remilia. You are...Dave! And this is...a Numel right? They are supposedly kinda slow, but each one is different so who knows. Your name is...what. Why in the world would you name him You Bastard?" She looks at Dave with a condescending look on her face. "Well alright, I guess you two should go upstairs. We already have a couple of guests here, so make sure ou get some of the food and alcohol before it all dissapears! I'm actually surprised that Remilia allowed alcohol at this party, this isn't something she normally condones...or even partakes in. She finds most alcohol digusting." She stopped when she looked at Dave and You Bastard again, and realised that she not only looked ridiculous, but was rambling in front of them. "Im sorry guys," she said trying to look as sorry as possible, "but can you do something really quick for me? Could you...burn this dress please? I would normally try to do it but my arm is out of reach...so if you could do that and try to get gentle about it I would be so grateful." She quickly assumes an exasperated and ticked off look.
"This dress has been a thorn in my side since I put it on. I don't think Remilia gets the fact that I'm. Just. A. Pokemon. It would be awfully nice."

Another knock rang out on the door, but Lemon Drop was unable to answer, so, someone went to go grab the door. It was Meiling, who was busy...well doing nothing. "God damn it Lemon Drop. Seriously, what in the world are you doing?" She opens the door, and it opens up to Hyrem and his Shuppet, Micheal. "Hello you two, its good to see you here. Now, if I got the memo right, you are Hyrem and his Shuppet Micheal correct? Good, now that is out of the way. You can go right upstairs at your leisure, I'm not going to stop you. I have more important things to be doing, like finding our door greeter and seeing what in the world she is doing." Meiling then growls for a minute before righting herself. "People shouldn't be sleeping on the job!" She yells before tearing off, leaving no one at the door...again.

(From here on out, the party will be split up into upstairs and downstairs)
Old 12-16-2013, 02:53 PM   #37
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The door opened up, and Keith and Helena were greeted by Lemon Drop, Blaze's Lopunny. She welcomed them in (and thanks to those translator devices Blaze seemed to have for all his Pokémon, Keith could understand what she was saying), and greeted Helena, remarking that Blaze had his own Shuppet, though his was decidedly more malicious. "Eeesh," Keith remarked. "Well, Helena's nothing like that," he added with a small smile." Keith and Helena entered the base, though they didn't go upstairs just yet- Keith stopped and started punching in a number on his Xtranceiver.

"You're checking in with Meowth already?" asked Helena.

"Nah, just calling to tell him we arrived safely," Keith replied. There was a few moments' silence as Helena gave her brother a look.

"You're checking in with him," she said, and this time it was not a question.

"Yep," nodded Keith, as he finished dialing the number.

~~~

Back at Keith's Base, the loud music continued, but was shortly accompanied by the ringing of the Base's videophone. Meowth jumped at this, but still seemed prepared for this- he whipped a small chalkboard out of nowhere and ran his claws down it. Everyone in the room winced at the earsplitting screech, but knew what this meant- all the Pokémon aside from Meowth ran off to hide, each of them taking some piece of evidence with them- a bowl of chips, a platter of food, a fistful of confetti, whatever they could grab that was within view of the flatscreen TV on the living room wall, which doubled as the base's phone. Myrtle hastened to mute the music and vanish into thin air just as Meowth answered the call. Immediately, Keith's face showed up on the screen. "Hey, Meowth," Keith said. "Just thought I'd call and let you know we made it to the party OK."

"Dat's good," Meowth nodded. "Everyting's goin' fine here."

"Good to hear," Keith replied. "I'll probably check in about every two hours or so, but don't hesitate to call me if you need something, alright?"

"Gotcha," Meowth nodded. "Now youse go and enjoy yerselves."

Keith chuckled. "Will do, Meowth. See ya," he said before hanging up.

"See?" smiled Helena as Keith hung up. "Everything's going fine."

"It sure seems that way," Keith nodded in agreement. "And that's exactly what has me worried," he added.

"Oh, come on," Helena chuckled. "Try and relax, little brother. It's not as though Meowth is going to throw some wild and crazy party in your absence."

"Heh," Keith chuckled in response. "I guess you're right- that'd be pretty insane, even for Meowth."

By that time, the next three guests (and their Pokémon) had been welcomed in- Rowan and his Ralts, Dave and his Numel, and Hyrem and his own Shuppet. At the mention of the name Michael, Helena wheeled around, and sure enough, he was floating right by Hyrem's side. The female Shuppet smiled happily at the sight of Michael, something that did not escape Keith's notice. Helena turned to Keith, but before she could say anything, he gave her a knowing nod, and led the way over to them.

"Hey, Hyrem," Keith greeted his friend. "Hi, Michael," he added, addressing the Shuppet he had owned for a very brief period of time.

"Hi, Michael," Helena said, looking very happy to be seeing him again. "Oh, yes- hi, Hyrem," she added, respectfully addressing the Trainer, before turning her attention back to Michael.

~~~~~~~

Meowth sighed in relief as the call was terminated. "OK, he hung up!" he announced, and within seconds, the party was in full swing once more. And then, Meowth glanced out of a window, and saw a group of Pokémon approaching- it was a bunch of Hyrem's Pokémon, all of whom Meowth had invited to the party. "Alright, more guests," Meowth grinned, as he walked towards the door to let them in.
Old 12-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #38
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Just after Rowan knocks on the door of the base he hears a subdued "shit" coming from the other side, but when the door opens he sees a Pokémon, this much to Rowan's surprise. The Lopunny is the only one in front of him so Rowan quickly concludes it must have been this Pokémon speaking. And not even the politest words at that. However, having met Keith's Meowth before, Rowan is no stranger to talking Pokémon anymore and the surprised look on his face fades away as the Lopunny welcomes him and Rose inside, saying she never met a Ralts before.

"Thank you, Rowan Virote indeed, and this is Rose."

Rose looks up at the Lopunny who touches her horn. She smiles and waves at her, feeling that the Lopunny is starting to get stressed. The little Ralts also notices that the Rabbit Pokémon is wearing her dress backwards. She looks up to Rowan, who just smiles back. He saw it too, but he doesn't want to embarrass the Pokémon by mentioning it at this moment. The Lopunny then tells the two that one other guest has arrived but that there are more to come before moving away, allowing Rowan and Ralts to walk up the stairs to were the party is held.

"So, another guest has arrived already." It doesn't take long for Rowan to know who that is. While he is still quite new to Fizzytopia himself, Rowan has learned one thing already, if there is a party, Keith is sure to arrive there first. He chuckles, "It just has to be him, don't you think so too Rose?"

Rowan thanks Lopunny and walks up the stairs where his feeling is confirmed, Keith is up there already, Helena by his side, and too preoccupied with his phone to really notice who are walking up. Rowan however, has someone else on his mind. In front of the window stands a gorgeous young women, who Rowan guesses to be around his own age. The rays of the Scarlet Moon touch her, accentuating her pale skin and beautiful, strapless, black dress. Ever since the invitation arrived Rowan had wondered who she might be, wondered how she looked and wondered about the face behind the pretty name and letter. Rowan places Rose on the ground and walks up to her with Rose closeby, wanting to know so much more about her.

"Milady, you must be Miss Remilia Scarlet, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rowan Virote and thank you for your invitation," Rowan takes Remilia's hand, bows and gives her a hand kiss. He then takes a place next to her and looks outside into the starry sky, "We have such a wonderful night today." He pauses, looks the host in her eyes and smiles, "On my way here I saw the Scarlet Moon and I wondered, would you be just as beautiful? But even the Scarlet Moon pales in comparison to your beauty. It is an honor to meet you Miss Scarlet, a true pleasure."
Old 12-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #39
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Hyrem and Michael! Another Meeting with Helena!

As Hyrem knocked on the door, he heard a new voice before watching the door be opened by a Mienfoo. "Hi there, you must be new to Blaze's team, you weren't here last time I visited," he greeted the ermine. She greets them and verifies them on the guest list before showing them upstairs to where the other guests were, including Keith and Helena, and Rowan and Rose. Keith and Helena were the first to greet them, with Helena giving most of her attention toward Michael. "Helena... hi there..." Michael replied back. "Oh, uh, and hello there, Keith." Soon after that, his eyes fixed on Helena. "'Sup Keith! Hi Helena!" Hyrem added, then figured Michael and Helena weren't going to give anyone else the time of day so turned over to Rowan and Rose. "Hi, nice to see you again! Especially you, Rose," he said to the young Ralts before offering her his finger to shake. Meanwhile, Michael regained his composure... somewhat. "Helena," he lapsed back into Shuppet language, "maybe later on, we could find somewhere to talk in private?" There was something he had thought about for a while now, something only Helena could help with...

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 02-03-2014 at 09:08 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:07 PM   #40
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
An expletive echoed from the other side of the door. Dave exchanged a glance with YB, the Numel still not showing any hint of emotion, before the door cracked open. A Lopunny, dolled up in a black cocktail dress, stood the other side, checking him off a register. Dave was mildly surprised at the fact that she could talk, but then remembered that Blaze had fitted translators to all his Pokémon. 'Sod that.' he thought to himself. Lemon Drop then turned her attention to his companion, reprimanding him for his choice of name. Dave couldn't help but smile awkwardly. "Yeah... I'm sure you'll understand why after you've known him a while." he responded, glancing down at the Numel again. YB gave nothing away, as ever. The pair listened as their welcoming party suggested they go upstairs, where the other guests and refreshments were. Before they could proceed, Lemon Drop asked if YB could burn her irritating dress off.

Suddenly, Dave's let felt very warm. Looking down, he noticed the Numel's hump glowing brightly, Fire energy gathering within. "No you don't." he muttered, nudging the Fire-type with his foot. YB grunted, halting his preparations. "Sorry, I'm not sure if that's a good idea. The only Fire attacks YB actually knows are Fire Blast and... Overheat." he replied, that most powerful of Fire attacks having been the one building inside the volcanic hump. The apathetic creature rolled his eyes, raising his head toward the Lopunny and breathing out a small, intense flame that flickered out of his mouth, almost like a blow-torch. With surprisingly deft movements, the Numel ran his head along the troublesome garment, disintegrating it as he did while managing to leave Lemon Drop unharmed. Job done, he extinguished his flame and returned to his usual stoicism. "Or that could happen." Dave muttered, nodding a thanks to the Normal-type and stepping into the elevator along with his Pokémon.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you did that to be nice." he said softly. The Numel snorted derisively. Seconds later, and they were at the party. There were a couple of other trainers - he recognised Keith of course, but not the others. Their Pokémon of choice were a pair of Shuppet and a Ralts. 'Well, spirits of vengeance. YB should fit in with them alright.' he chuckled to himself. Two of the trainers were talking to each other, and another was talking to a mysterious-looking girl, most likely the Remilla who had invited him to the party. As ever in life, he was kind of left on the periphery, and mooched over to the snack bar to grab some food, and maybe drop the occasional piece on the floor for YB to hoover up.
Old 02-15-2014, 12:51 AM   #41
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
It was odd really.
Michael and Blaze hadn't met each other in real life. Rather, they had become acquaintances over the shared IM conversations the pair had with other trainers in Fizzytopia. So him getting an invite from one Remilia Scarlet - who claimed to be a friend of Blaze - to a party at the trainer's secret base was both appreciated and worrisome at once. Who invited someone they didn't really know to a party?
Of course, he wasn't actually planning to go. Parties weren't really his thing. Too social. Too many people. And heavens forbid if they were people he didn't even know! If it were a perfect world, he could've just ignore the invite and hid in his house all day. Alas, he forgot one tiny detail: His Pokémon were nosy little devils. One minute he was on his laptop doing absolutely nothing, the next minute Red was sitting on the keyboard holding the invite and gesturing furiously at the calendar nearby.
"What's wrong, Red? What you got th- Oh no."
The teen snatched the letter out of his Pansear's grasp.
"How did you find this? I hid it in a safe location!" Michael yelled in shock. Red rolled his eyes. He'd found the letter "hidden" on the pile of letters he had stored on his kitchen table. The Pansear pounced upon his trainer, causing the pair of them to fall onto the trainer's bed, fighting over possession of the scrap of paper. This attracted the attention of the rest of his squad, leading them to walk into his bedroom to find their trainer and Red locked in battle... and the invitation on the floor nearby. The battle raged on for a few more minutes before Dikune gave a small cough and held up the paper to attract their attention.
"Ahaha, guess we got a little too into that. Well, my point still stands. I'm not going to this party."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael finally arrived at the foot of Blaze's tree-house. He was a little bit late, but it wasn't really his fault - I mean, who would guess that the seemingly inconspicuous tree growing near a volcano would hide anything? But here he was, about to attend his first party in, well, ever.
'Well, here goes nothing I guess.'
The trainer pulled the hood on his jumper over his head, but didn't move. He couldn't move for some reason, the nerves seemed to break that plan to smithereens. So he just stood there for a few minutes having a mental argument with himself which only concluded with more crippling fear. The trainer was about to give up and turn around when a beam of light burst from his belt. Axel, Michael's Wooper, looked up at him expectantly, reminding the teen why he was here in the first place.
"Axel... I'm sorry dude, I can't do this. I'm sorry I left you in the Day Care, but I can't do this..."
Michael looked down, meeting the Wooper's piercing gaze. The Axolotl wasn't betraying any emotion - his face was as blank as usual - but the teen could tell that behind the facade the young Wooper was devastated.
Michael stared back up at the tree-house.
"Well, this party was my way of making it up to you..."
He held his breath for a few seconds, trying to calm his nerves as Axel climbed the rope leading to the front door. Michael followed shortly after to watch the Wooper give the bell a few rings.
'This... can only go badly.'

Spoiler: show
Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 02-15-2014, 10:48 AM   #42
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Though Michael greeted both Keith and Helena, Keith could tell that his full attention was on Helena. Deciding to leave them be for the moment, Keith looked around. He spotted the snack bar and headed that way, figuring he'd grab a little something to eat, though once he got there, he spotted Dave, a Trainer he had encountered at the park some time ago. "Oh, hey, Dave," Keith greeted him. It was then that Keith noticed the Numel next to Dave. "Oh, cool, a Numel," he grinned. "I got one of those myself, his name's Vinny. Didn't bring him, though- no, I brought Helena, my Shuppet, she's back there with her boyfriend," he explained. "So, what's your Numel's name?" he asked.

Meanwhile, as Keith was walking away, Michael switched over to Shuppet language (an unnecessary move, given that Keith could still understand what he was hearing as he was walking over to the snack bar), and asked Helena if they could talk in private. "Well, sure, Micheal," Helena replied, also speaking in Shuppet language. "What do you want to talk about?" she asked.
Old 02-20-2014, 04:55 AM   #43
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

While Hyrem waited for Rose to say hello, he glanced over at a Numel, specifically the male he traded away who was happily blowing steam and burning Lemon Drop's outfit. He still had Camilla, the Numel he ended up keeping after hatching two others, so he could still get a sense of how cute they could be. Very dopey at times, but still cute.

----------

While Michael was leading Helena to a corner of the room, he was hoping she would be willing to go with a plan of his. One that should make him a lot stronger. Once there, he continued to speak in Shuppet language, despite knowing that someone in the base could understand Shuppet: "Well, I thought a lot about how I could get stronger so that I would be ready to look for Team Rocket... and I may have come up with something. But it require something from you." He took a deep breath before sighing, as if he was hesitant to ask this favor of her, for it was something that could be considered... questionable among Shuppet. But he gathered enough courage to look at her straight in the eye. "Your grudge against me... that's what I want."
Old 02-21-2014, 12:04 AM   #44
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The two Shuppet floated over to a corner of the room where there was more privacy. Even so, Michael continued to speak in Shuppet language (although Keith was within earshot, he tried to not eavesdrop on their conversation). He had a request to make of Helena, and it seemed to take him a lot of courage. He stated that he had come up with something that could help him get stronger, strong enough to seek out and take down Team Rocket, but that it would require something from Helena- her grudge against him.

Helena blinked in surprise. "My- my grudge?" she said in surprise. "Against you? But... how can... how can that help?" she asked. She didn't even like to think about that grudge- being a Shuppet, naturally, the grudge never truly went away, but it was about as close to forgiven and forgotten as it could get without her having gotten vengeance. But still, Helena loved Michael, she shuddered to think that there was that tiny speck of hatred and rage directed at him within her. "Michael, what is it you have in mind, anyway?" she asked. "I mean, if... if that grudge can really help make you stronger, then of course I'll help any way I can. You know I want Team Rocket destroyed just as badly as you do."
Old 02-26-2014, 09:25 PM   #45
Emi

omg a base reply

Upstairs
-----------------

Although it had been a very brief amount of time, four people had already made it to the party. Remilia watched as they came in and immediately recognized two of them. They were Keith and Kyrem, and Remilia knew they would come to her party, and the two of them, along with Blaze and Remilia were all good friends. They seemed to be preoccupied however at the moment, probably with their respective Shuppet, which Remilia found interesting. More than one trainer has a Shuppet...infact, it seems that multiple trainers have them. This is a curious phenomenon. Maybe it is just a really popular Pokemon here? Remilia then looked at the other two newcomers, wondering who they were. One was with his Numel, and instead of socializing with the rest of the party he just hung around the table picking up food and eating. Remilia looked at him inquisitively, as after all, this was a party and if parties weren’t for getting to know other people and whatever juicy gossip they might have Remilia had not a clue what you would ever have a party for. She looked for the other arrival, but misplaced him for a moment, before realizing that he was walking towards her. She blushed if only for a moment, so brief it was likely that it didn’t happen anyways, but she was impressed that out of all the people he was the first one to greet her. That IS the polite thing to do anyways. But I won’t feel slighted if people don’t. Now, to get ready. This is your time, Remilia. The man came up and introduced himself as Rowen Virote, a name Remilia was sure to try and remember. After thanking her for the invitation, Remilia responded with hushed glee in her voice, “Thank...you?” She was more surprised by his gesture of bowing down and kissing her hand, like something she had seen in a movie...or well maybe a theater way back when they had stayed forgotten about for hundreds of years. This took her off-guard and slightly creeped her out. She remained calm however, it was likely he did this as a matter of politeness and not with any cruel intentions in mind. Then he began to flatter her and compliment her on her looks, something she was slightly more comfortable with and she gave a small smile. “Thank you, Rowan, for the compliment. If only more people were captivated by my beauty I’d have a much easier time getting things done around here then I do now.”

Remilia laughed at this, trying to lighten the mood. She wasn’t exactly sure what was with Rowan that made her feel uneasy...or maybe it had nothing to do with him at all, and instead had to do with her. She did her best to hide it, however, as she didn’t want to offend him. She gave out a sigh, for dramatic effect of course, and continued speaking, “I’ve been watching Blaze, the friend of mine who owns this base and who I share it with, running his team, and its such hard work. Even with all the humbug within his team, there seems to be so much more outside of it. Between the oppressive trade restrictions, shops being closed for months on end, and the general mindset of the people in charge, as far as I can tell, seems like they don’t care about simple people like us. People who want to get involved in the community and be friendly, not just sit at home and play the system for its rabid unfairness at time. I’ve heard rumors of people actually getting sick of it and trying to make it in a different place, moving away and such. I don’t think Blaze could personally, otherwise I would try to bring him back to my place. Though i’m not even sure…” She stopped herself here. She wasn’t sure if she was ready to discuss that with anyone yet, not even Blaze, who she was readily coming more and more assured of that she was feeling something towards him. Even the thought of him coming made her want to fly away...and that’s probably what made her uneasy around Rowan. After hearing his response, Remilia nodded and simply said, “I would love to chat more with you Rowan, but I do have other guests I should meet with. It would be rude of me to keep them waiting. We shall definitely chat later, when Blaze is around as well.” Remilia walks away, trying to look courteous and graceful as she does it, not trying to look like she is running away. She quickly walks up to Hyrem, being the closest one, since Keith had gone to socialize with the food table man, and grabs him from behind, pulling him by the waist. “Guess who?”

Downstairs
-------------------------------
Blaze had been out for quite sometime, only now just returning on the small boat he had in order to get onto the mainland. He had gone for some vital party necessities, which really weren’t necessities but actually just some alcohol, since Remilia was allowing it at the party. Blaze wasn’t allowed to drink, since he was underage and all, but he’d be damned if he was going to stop tonight. It was had been six months since the “event” that happened at the village in Cortoza which forced him to leave, forced him to come to grips that sometimes there is nothing you can do to help people. Blaze hadn’t come to grips with that yet, and that’s what this was for. He hoped he would at least be pleasant enough during the party, but he wasn’t sure. Marche knew what Blaze was going through, but Marche was stronger than he was. But he figured that he would get through it. The boat stopped in front of his base, and Blaze turned it off, gathering the bags full of “necessities” before walking up to his base. He began to climb the ladder when he saw a trainer waiting by the door, along with his Wooper, waiting at the front door. “Hey, you alright?” Blaze yelled before climbing up the ladder and getting on the small porch next to him. “Seriously, what is going on with Lemon Drop? She was supposed to be manning the door. Sorry its taken so long.”

Just when Blaze opened the door, the door opened on his own and Blaze saw Lemon Drop standing at the door. “Oh I’m so sorry. I got really caught up with something and I didn’t think that it would take as long as it did.” Blaze looked at Lemon Drop harshly before softening up. “It’s alright Lemon Drop, just make sure that this won’t happen again. I think there was supposed to be one more person coming, but whether he does or not I’m unsure. After that, I think that you can come to the party.” Lemon Drop smilied. “Thanks! I’m sure Remilia is waiting for you upstairs Blaze.” Lemon Drop winked at Blaze, and Blaze looked back confused, before Lemon Drop started to giggle madly. “I don’t know what’s wrong with you tonight Lemon Drop.” Blaze laughed out before going upstairs.

Upstairs
------------------------

Blaze went upstairs and saw that multiple people were at the party already, and silently sighed to himself. I had hoped that this wouldn’t be the case. I kinda hoped no one would be here once I got back. Oh well. Blaze walked over to the snack table and put the bags down, taking out multiple kinds of alcohol, and debated pouring himself a drink. He decided against it, there was a couple too many people here right now, and he himself didn’t want to have to explain anything. So he just looked to see exactly who was at the table. He saw Keith, which he wasn’t surprised about, and saw another trainer there, who he hadn’t seen before. He walked up to the pair of them, and smiled. “Hey Keith, and hello there. I don’t believe we’ve met. Name’s Blaze. I hope you guys are enjoying the party?”

Last edited by Emi; 02-26-2014 at 09:38 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:08 PM   #46
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Remilia Enters! Michael has his Reasons!

Michael felt relieved when Helena said she was willing to give up her old grudge, she was just wondering how her grudge would make him powerful. "Well, as Shuppet, we feed on negative emotions," he explained, "and what negative emotion could be better than someone else's grudge? I believe that, since my grudge and your old one are both against me, they should be compatible with each other and boost each other's strength. Besides, you haven't done anything to let that grudge grow, right? Not since you found a new grudge against Team Rocket for you to foster. All you've done is hide it within you, and that power could go to waste if simply left hidden.

"But there's a bigger danger to hiding it away. While you might try to keep it hidden, what if it resurfaces? You may be making your new grudge stronger, but there's a risk of it conflicting with your old grudge at some point. And if there's conflict there could be a struggle between the grudges in an attempt to be the stronger grudge, which could very well destroy you. I want to relieve you of that burden, make it so you're not relying on your old grudge to give you power while growing your new one. And besides, if your source of power is in me, it'll be like..." here he pauses and blushes for a moment, "you're fighting alongside me and helping me to get stronger.

"Anyway," he continued, "as to how we do this, it's pretty simple: we just touch horns, you focus your old grudge into your horn, I focus on absorbing it, and that's all there is to it! So... are you ready?"

--------------

Meanwhile, Hyrem was busy with Rowan and Rose when someone suddenly tugged at his waist. "Wha- EH!?!" he jolted to life as he heard the very familiar voice of Remilia tease him. "Uh, h-hi there, Remilia..." he said as he turned around in embarrassment. "Forgot you're in your human form now. So, anyway, why throw a party like this? This kind of thing seems to me like something to keep secret instead of something to show off."
Old 03-03-2014, 06:14 PM   #47
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Can I join: Enter Lucas and Kong the Vigoroth

Somewhere on the Volcanic Mountain island, a lone Pelipper flies low over the canopy of the forest carrying a satchel of letters. It was on its way to return a RSVP to a nearby base. It was getting late and the entire island was turning quiet. The Pelipper had little worry in making its last delivery of the day before heading out to sleep.
It could hear some nearby rustling in the trees. Probably just the wind it thought as it continued gliding on the air currents. It caught a glimpse of something in the corner of its eye and uddenly a shadow emerged from the tress below before forcefully grabbing it by its wings. "PELIP!" it shouted out as it was pulled down to the ground. Some nearby bird Pokémon flew out of the trees out of fright of the Pelipper's shout.

"Man, I'm starving," the trainer repeated himself. "Did any of you find anything to eat yet?" He turns to his three other Pokémon who had returned. "Mite," the Magnemite responded sadly. The Ponyta pawed the earth with her hoof to indicate a similar lack of finding. The Duskull on the other hand remained quiet, hovering in the air with it's lone, red eye eerily growing and shrinking behind its mask. He too, had no food with him. The trainer Lucas let out a sigh and plopped himself on the ground. It was getting late and it looked like their team was going to have to suffer another night in the wilderness with nothing to eat. A tiny Absol crept up close to him. Despite his hunger, little Doom was still moving around rather enthusiastically. "Guess we should just wait for Kong and Rags to return."
As if on queue, a loud "Vigoroth!" was heard in the distance.
The trainer jumped out of excitement on his spot. "Yes Kong!" he shouted back out into the dark. "Did you find any food?"
A confirming "Vig-Vigorth" was the response.
The entire team shouted out in joy. "Way to go Kong!"
The Vigoroth emerged from the forest, carrying a large billed bird Pokémon in its arms which was still struggling to get out of Kong's grip. "But Kong," Lucas continued. "Can we actually eat that?" He got up close to it. "I'm not sure how good these things taste you know."
"PELIP!" The Pelipper know frantically tried to remove itself from Kong's arms at the mention of being eaten. "Pelipelipelipelipelip!"
"Well I guess we could always try. Star," he turned to his Ponyta. "Set up a fire." The Ponyta took a few reluctant steps back. It didn't appear happy at the thought of cooking and eating the bird. Before Lucas could object though, another rustle was heard coming from the bushes and out came the last of Lucas' Pokémon, a Gallade.
"Ha Rags, did you find any food?"
The Gallade answered by shaking his head in disappointment.
"No matter," his trainer happily replied. "Kong found enough for all of us probably." He pointed to the Pelipper who was still struggling to get loose. Kong barely budged from its movement though. His arms were easily strong enough to hold a bird.
The Gallade's jaw practically dropped at the sight of the Pelipper before giving a look that was drawn with exasperation. He went up close to Lucas and Kong and gave both of them a slap on their head.
"Ow."
"Vig." The Vigoroth's grip of the Pelipper slipped and Kong quickly tried to grab a hold, tugging the Pelipper by its satchel. "Vig!" he shouted. The Pelipper made a small aerial manoeuvre and the satchel slipped off of its body allowing it fly off out of harms way.
Lucas and Kong, who was still holding the satchel, stood in horror at their escaped dinner. Lucas shifted his focus to his Gallade. "Why'd you do that?"
The Gallade gave no answer. Lucas merely sighed. He already knew the answer; a wild bird isn't dinner.
"Stupid justice Pokémon," he mumbled to himself.
The Gallade ignored this.
"Vig!" The loud Vigoroth proudly held up the satchel as if it was a trophy.
"You're right Kong, maybe there's something in that purse." The fact that a Pelipper was carrying a satchel in the first place seemed to completely slip Lucas' mind as he started rummaging through the contents of the bag.
He pulled out a couple of letters and some berries. He pouted at the lack of loot. There were exactly seven berries, enough to give each of his party Pokémon and himself one. It wouldn't be enough but it was something. He placed one in his mouth and handed the other six to Rags. "Here, hand them out why don't you." Lucas, in the mean time, opened the first letter to see what it was about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter
Dear Blaze,

Congratulations! You have won in the FB address lottery. On behalf of the FB prize committee, we would like to present to you these seven rare Liechi berries that the delivery Pelipper will hand over to you. May these rare and exotic berries be of use to you and your future endeavours.

With kind regards,

the Fizzy Bubbles Lottery Committee.
Lucas made a speechless face and lowered the letter to look at his Pokémon. Each of them was nibbling or biting into their dinner which consisted of an oddly looking white and red coloured berry. They were all practically finished with eating. Lucas took another look at the letter and thought to himself a bit with a hint of disappointment.
He then proceeded to the other letter which was sent to the same address. "This Blaze must be really popular or something."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invitation
Welcome, [insert name of someone who's not attending],
My name is Remilia Scarlet. Surely some of you have heard of me. A good portion of you have either seen me at the Nightclub or come visited my friend's, Blaze's, Secret Base. I give this invitation to you because a special occasion is occuring. This is the time of a scarlet moon, otherwise known as a lunar eclipse. These scarlet moons are very important to me, and such forth I am throwing an extravagant party...well as extravagant as possible on what budget I do have. All who recieve this invitation are invited to come. Due to the potential number of people that are arriving, I do ask that you only bring one Pokemon with you to the party. If you do bring more they will not be admitted. I do ask that before you arrive at the door not to bring any garlic or sardine heads. We do have a wide variety of foods and beverages available. Please come at 9:00 P.M. sharp. Most importantly, have fun!

P.S. If you have type B-blood, I get kinda hungry. :3
P.S.S. That was a joke.
Sincerly, your Host
Remilia Scarlet
Inside the envelope was another letter to the person in question, stating they were unable to attend the celebration. Lucas gaze hovered over the words 'foods and beverages' like a hungry wolf. "You know what? I think I might have found a way to get some food." He looked over the invitation again. Only the envelope itself was made out to a specific person so as long as Lucas could present the invitation at the door he might get a free pass inside.

Lucas took his time to explain his idea to his team mates. When he was finished, Rags was the first to respond with a snort. He was clearly not interested in going to a party to which they weren't invited. He wasn't hungry enough for that. Besides, eating more food than he already has might ruin his paper-thin physique. Star was naturally shy and too afraid of meeting others. Baby Doom let out a yawn and nodded off, he was out to. Faust gave practically no response and Wattson looked around at everyone before succumbing to peer pressure and deciding to stay. Only Kong let out a mighty roar and jumped next to Lucas, rearing to go and full of energy. "Vig-vig-vigoroth!" he roared. Another flock of birds flew out of the nearby trees out of fright.
"Alright then!" Lucas said. "We should probably head out now. It's probably started already but its nearby." He folded the invitation and tucked it away in his jeans pocket. "Oh and Star," he spoke to the Ponyta. "Burn this for me, would you," he said as he let the FB Prize Committee letter float in the wind towards her. "Best not to have any evidence of that," he thought to himself.

Once close to the base, Lucas' nerves started acting up and he froze in place. He was starting to second doubt himself. Was he really going to a party to which he wasn't invited? This could probably go horribly wrong. Kong on the other hand, had little trouble with his conscious and grabbed Lucas by the arm, pulling him along. "Vig-vig!" he shouted enthusiastically. They managed their way up to the entrance where Lucas somewhat reluctantly knocked on the door. "Hope these Blaze and Remilia are nice people."

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:

Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 03-03-2014 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Guess I should add a title
Old 03-25-2014, 09:13 AM   #48
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

At Helena's question regarding how her grudge against him could make him stronger, Michael explained that since they, as Shuppet, fed on negative emotions to get stronger, a grudge would be the perfect thing for him to consume. It was so obvious, so simple an explantation, that Helena actually felt somewhat stupid for not having realized it herself. Michael then asked her whether she's done anything to let that grudge grow. "No way," Helena said emphatically, shaking her head. "If anything, I've been doing everything I could to not let it grow." Michael went on to explain that it would be a waste of power to simply let that grudge stay hidden away... but there was another danger to it- the danger that the grudge might resurface, and that there might be a conflict between it and Helena's grudge against Team Rocket, a conflict that could very well destroy her. Helena hadn't thought of that, and it scared her. Not even the bit about the two grudges conflicting and destroying her- merely the notion that her grudge against Michael could resurface against her will. She didn't want that to happen, not ever. Michael then went on to say that having Helena's original source of power within him would make it seem like she was fighting alongside him, helping him to get stronger. The male Shuppet blushed at this point, as did Helena. "Yes, yes, I'm ready," Helena nodded, smiling at Michael. "And you know, my old grudge doesn't have to be the only part of me fighting alongside you," she added. "I want to be there myself, helping you out whenever you need me. I've never been the type to just stand by quietly and let others do all the work, not if there was anything I could do to help," she reminded Michael. This involuntarily caused her to briefly think back to when they had been attacked by Team Rocket- Michael had attempted to fight them off using his Walrein and Scizor, but Helena had also helped out with her own Pokémon. Unfortunately, her Ursaring and Wobbuffet fared no better than her boyfriend's Pokémon in the end... Shaking that depressing memory out of her head, Helena focused on the subject at hand. "...Anyway, yes, I'm ready," Helena repeated, as she leaned forward slightly, so that their horns could touch. She prepared to focus her old grudge into the horn the exact second Michael's horn made contact.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:27 AM   #49
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Blood Goddess? VVh@+ B|00d G0dd355??

Michael was happy that Helena was not only willing to give up her grudge but also willing to put herself into the fray once he began his journey to destroy Team Rocket; after all, she had a grudge against them too. Still, there was a part of him that felt hesitant about letting her put herself in danger like that. While it was true that neither of them could die by normal means anymore, what if... He kept these thoughts to himself as it would give Helena more cause to worry (plus he had to admit that he was getting impatient), and as soon as she said she was ready he closed his eyes and said, "Good, let's begin then."

He bowed his head towards hers until the horns touched each other, and as he began to concentrate he could feel her concentration grow as well. Then came the searing pain like a Thunder attack, and he grimaced and groaned as the feelings of hatred that belonged to Helena coursed through his body... the feelings of betrayal, hatred, anger, suffering... this grudge was more powerful than he could have imagined, and definitely stronger than Helena was willing to admit. "Don't stop!! Keep going!!" he urged Helena and, to some extent, himself. He had to keep himself from being overwhelmed by his grudge, but at the same time he knew the transfer was far from done. He had to be willing to accept more... but was he able to?

He began to cry out in painful, bloodcurdling screams that were now audible to those close by, Hyrem being one of them. The trainer looked toward the couple of Shuppet and could see Michael being assailed by sparks colored a deep purple while being tethered to Helena with an unknown power of the same color. "Michael!!" he quickly ran to his Pokemon, but the surrounding aura repelled him and made him fall flat on his butt. No matter how much he tried to push against it, it was too strong to break through. At this point, he couldn't see Helena, but he could see Michael. And Michael was floating in the air with a glazed expression...

----------------------

"Wa-key wa-key, my lov-ey~"

Michael sat up as soon as he heard it, but he could not find anyone immediately, so he began to pick himself up and take a few steps... wait, steps? He looked down to find feet and hands. "This is... my body?" he asked himself.

"Oh, do not kid your-self, it is mine nowwww~"
"Who's there!?" he asked the voice. "Who are you!?"
"Oh, I'm on-ly you... and her too~"

Another body began materializing in front of him, a twisted figure that looked exactly like him... at least on the left side. The right side was Helena, in her human form. Both sides looked sewn together right down the middle. And both sides sported a wide, demented grin on their faces. Michael had a feeling he knew what this abomination was. "Are you my grudge? Or hers?" he asked the monster.

"He-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, I told you," it cackled with a creepy combination of his voice and Helena's. "I'm BOTH~"
"What do you want? Did you bring me to you just to taunt me?"
"Don't play dumb," it spat back at Michael. "You know what I want. I've wan-ted you ev-er since we died. Since you are a spi-rit now, I can-not kill you normally... but I can still con-sume you~ Your ve-ry ex-is-tence... I can eat it all a-way~" Michael then felt himself suddenly embraced by it from behind. "I rea-lly should thank you," it whispered in his ear. "Your Pid-gey-brained i-de-a brought two grud-ges to-geth-er. Two grud-ges who shared so much in com-mon, it was like... we were m3@n+ to be in love. You know... @ll 0v-3r @G-@1n~?" The words reverberated throughout his soul and sent a chill down his spine. "Well, time to 'kill' you now and earn my free-dom~" it said as it began to brandish a black dagger decorated with what looked like Helena's favorite earrings back when she was alive. "No-thing per-son-al, you know. Oh wait, h33 h33 h33~"
"Fine then. You have me, just get it over with," he said with... a smirk?
"Hm? Why are you smil-ing? You know I could wipe that off your face right now~"
Michael said nothing to respond, kept calm, and continued smiling.
"Stop smi-ling! I'm go-ing to kill you now!"
"No, you won't."
"What do you mean, I won't?"
"I mean, if you kill me, you'll cease to exist."
...No response this time.
"I'm right, aren't I? Kill me, and your purpose will be fulfilled... heh, not only that, you'd be fulfilling my grudge. You wouldn't be free, you'd just be no more, and you would die losing to me. You're not going to win by killing me. And Helena is no longer giving you a place to grow, so you wouldn't benefit by going back to her. The only way for you to survive is to make me suffer... but through my suffering, my grudge against myself becomes stronger, giving me more power. Face it, by choosing not to resist your transfer to me, you have lost. And I have now earned your servitude."
"NNNNGAHHHHHHHHHH!! 1 H@+3 Y0UUUUUUU!!" the twisted entity wailed before bringing the dagger over its head with both hands, the weapon changing into a large nail with thorns all over it and the pattern of a rose on its head. As it was about to thrust the nail into Michael's body in an attempt to Curse his very existence, he grabbed both wrists and stopped the attack before it could start. "Good," he said in a low whisper to the nightmare. "I hate myself too." He gently pulled the grudge's arms apart, steadily causing the nail to drop and turn into dust, then brought them down before moving his hands to embrace it. The only thing left for us to do is to accept each other. Together, our power will have no limit...

-----------------------

"UUUUUUOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Michael's screaming once again got Hyrem's attention, but this time it was not a scream of pain. It sounded like... a scream of triumph. Then his body started glowing, and Hyrem knew exactly what this glow meant. "Michael... you did it..." Soon the horn on his head grew shorter, but two more horns joined it. He then grew arms, stubby legs, a tail, and a, uh... "tail" thingie on his head, I don't know what that's called, but whatever. He stopped glowing and revealed himself to now be a gray cloth doll with a yellow zipper for a mouth, a frayed, yellow tail, and deep, red eyes. While the form was completely familiar to Hyrem, it was only now that he opened up his Pokedex to register one:

Banette, the Marionette Pokemon. An abandoned doll animated by a curse, this Pokemon wanders a city at night, hoping to find its owner and take revenge on them. It can stab itself with pins and needles to employ powerful curses on its opponent. Many say its life force would escape if it opened its mouth, but this is unconfirmed.

"Yes! I finally have a Banette of my own!" Hyrem cheered. "I don't know how you evolved, but great job, Michael!"
"Thanks," Michael said with an exhausted tone before looking to Helena, who was likely exhausted herself. "And thank you too," he said as he embraced her with his newly formed cloth arms for the first time.

Hyrem took this moment to turn back to Remilia. "Sorry about that, this is such a cool moment for me. Anyway, how goes things?"

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 03-26-2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Oh yeah, I should probably keep Hyrem from ignoring Remilia... ^_^'
Old 03-26-2014, 02:35 PM   #50
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The two Shuppet touched horns, and as Helena concentrated, she felt... progressively lighter. As though a tremendous burden was being taken off of her. Which, in actuality, was the case, after all. However, relief was swiftly replaced by concern and worry as Michael started to groan in pain- the grudge he was relieving Helena of was already a powerful one, despite Helena's best attempts to eradicate it altogether. But he urged Helena to keep going, and so she did, but still she worried, worried whether she was doing the right thing by allowing her beloved to take in hatred of this magnitude.

Michael started to cry out in painful screams, and Helena wanted to stop the transfer right there, unwilling to hurt him any further, especially as the grudge which would have filled her with sadistic satisfaction at having hurt him was being sapped away, but at the same time, she knew that he wouldn't appreciate her stopping... but would he live to appreciate her continuing to transfer the grudge to him? Well, OK, "live" is more or less for lack of a better term, but the point stands- Helena wasn't sure if Michael was going to make it through this process!

The male Shuppet's screams were audible to all those nearby, which included Hyrem, his Trainer- and also Keith. "What the-" Keith exclaimed. It was unfortunate that Blaze had chose that moment to try and speak to Keith, for right now, his full attention was on this... whatever in the hell this was. And whatever it was, Helena seemed to be right in the middle of it. Keith ran towards the pair of Shuppet at the same time Hyrem did, but the two of them were forced backwards by a powerful aura. Undeterred, Keith tried again from a different angle, only to be met with the same result. Desperately, Keith started to focus on the aura, almost as though willing it to let him pass. Naturally, this didn't work, but what did happen was that Keith suddenly felt as though a large amount of energy was drained from him- the kind of sensation he had come to associate with attack usage. Sure enough, a red ring of energy had fired off from his head, but dissipated harmlessly as it connected with the aura. After a quick glance around, Keith was slightly relieved that the angle he had been at was such that the aura would have made it impossible for any of the others to see what had happened- he wasn't exactly in the mood to explain to everyone that he appeared to have just learned Night Shade, after all. That said, though, considering the circumstances, this wasn't exactly at the forefront of Keith's mind right now! Focusing back on the situation at hand, Keith realized he was powerless to do anything except watch with a horrified expression and wonder what the hell was going on, trying to not fear the worst.

Once the transfer had completed itself, Helena looked up at Michael, who was floating in place with a glazed expression. "...Michael?" Helena said tentatively. When this elicited no reaction whatsoever, the female Shuppet started to panic. "Oh, no..." she murmured to herself. "What have I done to him?" But before she could start to fear the worst, Michael screamed again, as his eyes lost their glazed look. But this scream, this was a more triumphant scream than the others. And then, before Helena could say anything, Michael... started to glow! Helena and Keith's mouths simultaneously fell open in surprise- Michael was evolving! Sure enough, the glow faded, revealing a Banette in his place. Helena's look of worry was replaced with a happy one, for now it was clear what happened- Michael didn't get overpowered by the grudge, he gained power from it, just as he said he would, and the power he gained was sufficient to help him evolve into a Banette! After a brief exchange of words with his Trainer, Michael turned to Helena and thanked her before embracing her with his cloth arms. Rendered momentarily speechless by a combination of emotion and exhaustion, Helena said nothing in response, though she knew the feelings of happiness, relief, and love that Michael would no doubt be able to taste from her would say it all and then some.

Keith smiled as he watched the Shuppet and Banette embrace, then turned to Hyrem. "Hey, congrats on Michael evolving," Keith grinned. It was then he noticed Blaze behind him. "Oh, hey, Blaze," Keith greeted him. "Great party. Meowth was a little disappointed he couldn't make it, but I did promise Helena I'd bring her, I wasn't about to back out on that. Kinda wish I could've brought my Stunfisk, though," he added. "Rubeus would probably enjoy a party like this."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases