UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 06:28 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Luvdisc Happy Valentines Day

The day of love is upon us and a loving we shall do, because we love giving you stuff and I love getting stuff.

What I has for you today is a couple little bittys, one of which is this:

heart container and what does it do, well let me shouw you:

Heart Container
Hold Item
When hit the heart container fills up, once all 4 segments are filled up (4 hits) the user can use the container to heal themselves for 10% of their health.

The other thing is this lovely bouquet of 5 x , nom nom nom.
+ 1 Cherish Ball.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Old 02-14-2016, 06:37 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

What better excuse to shower gifts upon those we love than Valentines Day
so let us spoil our faithful team mates with some lovely gifts today.

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives you and your Pokémon some extra Monday goodness. Expires 15th February 2016.
x1 Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Happiness Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Happiness Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
x1 Love Berry Juice ~ The Pokémon who drinks it will learn an Egg or MT move from its official moveset. Expires 15th February 2016.
x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires 10th April 2016.

Hope all you lovebirds have a wonderful day!
Old 02-14-2016, 07:56 AM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Happy Love and Hugs Day xx

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
On this day of love and romance let your Pokemon feel special this Valentines by trying out ONE of our kissing booths:

Smoochum Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our cute Smoochum they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Psyshock, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Gold Gummis.
Furfrou Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our elegant Furfrou they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Attract, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x White Gummis.
Alomomola Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our beautiful Alomomola they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Scald, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Blue Gummis.
Slurpuff Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our sassy Slurpuff they will feel invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Dazzling Gleam, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Mysterious Gummis.

<3
~*~
<3
Old 02-14-2016, 02:55 PM   #4
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

The day of love is upon us and a loving we shall do, because we love giving you stuff and I love getting stuff.

Heart Container
Hold Item
When hit the heart container fills up, once all 4 segments are filled up (4 hits) the user can use the container to heal themselves for 10% of their health.

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives you and your Pokémon some extra Monday goodness. Expires 15th February 2016.
x1 Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Happiness Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Happiness Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
x1 Love Berry Juice ~ The Pokémon who drinks it will learn an Egg or MT move from its official moveset. Expires 15th February 2016.
x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires 10th April 2016.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
On this day of love and romance let your Pokemon feel special this Valentines by trying out ONE of our kissing booths:

Slurpuff Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our sassy Slurpuff they will feel invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Dazzling Gleam, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Mysterious Gummis.

<3
~*~
<3
"LOVE, too, is an acronym.

It stands for 'Level of Violence.'

A way of measuring someone's capacity to hurt.

The more you kill, the easier it becomes to distance yourself.

The more you distance yourself, the less you will hurt.

The more easily you can bring yourself to hurt others."

Picking up the following goodies:

x1 Heart Container (After 4 hits, heals for 10%)
x5 Rare Candies.
x1 Cherish Ball.

x1 Super Pass.
x1 Valentine Candy (+2 levels if happiness is maxed)
x1 Love Berry Juice (+1 egg/MT move)
x1 Passion Pokeblock (+20 Beauty and Cute)

x1 Slurpuff Kiss (+2 levels, +1 Egg/MT move)
x1 TM Dazzling Gleam
x1 Heart Scale
x3 Mysterious Gummis

Feeding the Valentine Candy to my level 55 Swampert (Max Happiness here), taking him to level 57.

Letting my level 1 Starly give Slurpuff a peck on the cheek (hah), taking her to level 3 and teaching her the Egg Move Steel Wing.. Also giving her the Love Berry Juice for the Egg Move Feather Dance.

Taking the rest of the goodies with me.
Old 02-14-2016, 04:42 PM   #5
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

heart container and what does it do, well let me show you:

Heart Container
Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

What better excuse to shower gifts upon those we love than Valentine’s Day

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
On this day of love and romance let your Pokémon feel special this Valentines by trying out ONE of our kissing booths:

Slurpuff Kissing Booth When your Pokémon kisses our sassy Slurpuff they will feel invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Dazzling Gleam, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Mysterious Gummis.

<3
~*~
<3

Happy Singles Awareness Day! =\

No sense in spoiling the fun for my Pokémon though. Let’s pick up some presents for them, shall we?

From Arnold
- 1x Heart Container
- 5x Rare Candies
- 1x Cherish Ball

From enchantress
- 1x Super Pass
- 1x Valentine Candy
- 1x Love Berry Juice
- 1x Passion Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 27th March 2016.

From Arc_Angel
A visit to the Slurpuff Kissing Booth

Using here:
- Feeding the Valentine Candy to my Ledyba to raise his level from 28 to 30. *Ledian learned Silver Wind.*
- Feeding the Love Berry Juice to my Zubat to teach him EM Feint Attack.

Taking the rest with me.

Chad brought his Torkoal over to the Kissing Booths. He looked over at each of the choices. “Koal?” looking at Chad, Torkoal asked him something.

“This is a kissing booth. You’re meant to go over to the lucky lady of your choice and give her a kiss,” Chad explained to Torkoal. “Gives you some practice for the future,” he winked at the Coal Pokémon.

Torkoal nodded at Chad and approached a booth. Standing at the booth was a Pokémon Chad had never seen before. Chad took the opportunity to scan her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Slurpuff, the Meringue Pokémon. Slurpuff’s sense of smell is 100 million times better than a human's, so even the faintest scent tells it about everything in the area. It's like Slurpuff can see with its nose!
“So that’s a Slurpuff, huh? Is that whom you want to kiss, bud?”

Torkoal began walking over to the Slurpuff. He was walking quickly for a tortoise, but it was still pretty slow. Once he got over to the booth, he leaned closer to the Meringue Pokémon. “Koal koal Torkoal tor,” he said softly to her. Chad had no idea what he said, but he watched Torkoal anyway. Torkoal kissed Slurpuff on the cheek. Slurpuff giggled, and Torkoal glowed a little.

Chad’s Pokedex beeped after the kiss. After looking at it, Chad discovered that Torkoal level increased from 34 to 36. He also learned the egg move Skull Bash. Chad grabbed the gift basket of goodies, and he ushered Torkoal away from the booths. “How did your first kiss go, bud? You’ll have to tell me about it some time.”

Last edited by enchantress; 03-29-2016 at 06:40 AM.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:36 AM   #6
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Heart Container
Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentine's Day! Hope everyone is spending it with loved ones!

Picking up:
1x Heart Container
5x Rare Candies
1x Cherish Ball
1x Super Pass
1x Valentine Candy.
1x Love Berry Juice
1x Passion Pokéblock

My level 89 Carvanha w/10 Happiness Points will kiss the sassy creature inside the Slurpuff Kissing Booth as well as eat the Valentine Candy to raise his level from level 89 to level 93 and learn EM Destiny Bond. (Poor Slurpuff....)

How nice! Picking up these as well by using the booth:
1x TM Dazzling Gleam
1x Heart Scale
3x Mystery Gummis

Thanks a bunch for these nice gifts!
Old 02-15-2016, 04:16 AM   #7
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Heart Container
Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentine's Day!

My Gastly gives Slurpuff a big Lick...er, I mean kiss, raising him from Lv. 1 to Lv. 3 and teaching him MT Ominous Wind.

Collecting the following:
1x Heart Container
5x Rare Candies
1x Cherish Ball
1x Super Pass
1x Passion Pokéblock
1x TM Dazzling Gleam
1x Heart Scale
3x Mysterious Gummi

Feeding 1x Valentine Candy to my Sewaddle, raising him from Lv. 15 to Lv. 17.

Feeding 1x Love Berry Juice to Gastly, teaching him EM Perish Song.
Old 02-15-2016, 07:07 AM   #8
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Heart Container
Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3

Smoochum Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our cute Smoochum they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Psyshock, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Gold Gummis.
Furfrou Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our elegant Furfrou they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Attract, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x White Gummis.
Alomomola Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our beautiful Alomomola they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Scald, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Blue Gummis.

<3
~*~
<3
Feeding Megahertz the Lv.30 Pinsir some Love Berry Juice, and he kisses the Slurpuff to -

Everyone watches as Megahertz opens his nightmare maw and half-devours the sticky sweet Slurpuff, who struggles to extricate itself from its prison.

So... that happened, and Megahertz is now Level 32. He also gains the MT moves Mimic and String Shot.

Picking up:
x5 Candies
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x1 TM Dazzling Gleam
x1 Valentine Candy
x1 Cherish Ball
x1 Heart Container
x1 Super Pass
x1 Passion Block
x1 Heart Scale
Old 02-15-2016, 04:29 PM   #9
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

Heart Container
Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3

<3
~*~
<3
Collecting the following:

x1 Heart Container
x5 Rare Candies
x1 Cherish Ball
x1 Super Pass
x1 Valentine Candy
x1 Love Berry Juice
x1 Passion Pokéblock
(choosing the Smoochum Kissing Booth)
x1 TM Psyshock
x1 Heart Scale
x3 Gold Gummis

My Level 11 Cherubi enters the kissing booth, unaware of what it is. Smoochum catches her off guard with a kiss that tickles! Cherubi laughs and laughs, which drives Smoochum to continue with the ticklish kisses. Settling down, she decides to teach Cherubi how to tickle like a pro. (Cherubi learns EM Tickle.) Cherubi grows from the experience, gaining two levels and reaching Level 13.

Thanks!

Last edited by Talon87; 03-21-2016 at 09:05 PM. Reason: edited in proper use of the Kissing Booth courtesy of Tess
Old 02-15-2016, 08:07 PM   #10
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Heart Container
Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3

<3
~*~
<3
Picking up a sweet load of ... sweets that still isn't as cavity-inducing as all that mushy stuff that's out there:

x1 Heart Container
x5 Rare Candies
x1 Cherish Ball
x1 Valentine Candy for my happy Sylveon to nibble at, raising her from Lv.21 to Lv.23.
x1 Passion Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 21 Feb 2016.
x1 Dazzling Gleam
x1 Heart Scale
x3 Mysterious Gummis

And my West Shellos shall smooch the Slurpuff, raising him from Lv.25 to Lv.27 and teaching him MT Headbutt.

Thanks for all these great goodies!

Last edited by enchantress; 02-28-2016 at 07:56 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records