UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 06:41 AM   #1551
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Changing my request from Vullaby to Kricketot (M), please.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #1552
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Dropping off a level 1 female Shellder from the UPN Shop of All Trades.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:01 AM   #1553
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Placing a request for a Riolu (male preferably)
Old 04-04-2013, 07:00 PM   #1554
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Welcome to the Fizzy Bubbles Adoption Centre!

Pokémon Available to Adopt:
Shellder (F) Lv.1 *on hold for takkupanda until 4th April*

I would like to adopt this one, with these three Candies. She goes in this PokéBall [8/10]
Old 04-05-2013, 06:59 AM   #1555
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Kairne, you've not yet withdrawn the candies. If you can please do so I can confirm the adoption.

EDIT: Lv.1 female Shellder adoption confirmed.

Last edited by enchantress; 04-06-2013 at 05:55 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #1556
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Pidove (F) Lv.1
I'd like to adopt this female Pidove with this payment of 3 Candies and putting her in this Pokeball (6/10). Last one was used here.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:00 AM   #1557
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Sneasel12: Lv.1 female Pidove adoption confirmed.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #1558
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Dropping off a level 1 female Taillow from the UPN Shop of all Trades.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:49 AM   #1559
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Dropping off a Level 1 male Wurmple from the SPPf Shop-of-all-Trades.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #1560
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Dropping off a level one female Aipom and level one female Ponyta from the UPN Shop of All Trades.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:06 AM   #1561
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
Aipom (F) Lv.1

Adopting her, putting her in Pokeball 2/10, and payment of 3 Rare Candies.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:10 AM   #1562
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Celebii151: Lv.1 female Aipom adoption confirmed.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:11 AM   #1563
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
[size=1]
[size=1]Pokémon Available to Adopt:
Wurmple (M) Lv.1
Adopting this little bundle of cuteness with these 3 candies and this Christmas Ball.

Hopefully this works!
Old 04-13-2013, 05:55 AM   #1564
enchantress
Queen of the Night

blazeVA: Lv.1 male Wurmple adoption confirmed.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:38 AM   #1565
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Dropping off a level 1 Voltorb from the UPN Shop of All Trades.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:33 PM   #1566
gmoyes
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to gmoyes
Quote:

Voltorb (-) Lv.1

Using these 3 candies to pick up this Voltorb and I'm placing it in this Pokeball (2/10)
Old 04-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #1567
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey Friendship is (chocolate) magic!

Quote:
Ponyta (F) Lv.1

Pokémon Requests:
Ponyta (F): lilbluecorsola
“Step right up, folks! Today we’ve got an outstanding specimen indeed! Check out this mighty fine Torkoal! See how the shell shines and pure white the smoke is? He’s in fine shape indeed! Why, his previous owner has already taught him two special moves!”

As if to prove the point of superiority, the turtle stood before the crowd and snorted, stomping the stage with all his POWER in order to cause the EARTH to shake as his backside burst in a beautiful ERUPTION of flame. The audience oohed and aahed.

“Let’s start the bidding at two Candies! Yes, two from the gentleman with the chinchilla! Do I hear three? I’m telling you, this uncommon baby’s worth at least four!”

A voice cried out: “Torkoal’s not uncommon! You can find it everywhere!”

The auctioneer attempted to ignore the naysayer, but another member immediately responded: “No way, I hatched one from an elite Enigma Egg! It’s totally rare!”

“That doesn’t count! It’s a common Fire-Type! Want to bet on it?”

“I’ll bet your face!”

“Bring it!”

Sensing a fight about to break out, the auctioneer raised his tone trying to restore peace. “Easy now, folks! Either way, I guarantee this exceptional turtle’s worth every Candy! Come now, do I hear three? Yes, you there! I’ve got three Candies! Going once, going twice… Sold to the man with the fish!”

Just as the fisherman approached to accept his prize, something flew by him and landed on the stage. Confused, he bent down and picked up the poster, unraveling it to reveal a crudely Photoshopped image of a Torkoal with an ugly white face over it.

“The picture’s right! You got ripped off, kid!” The first speaker from before jeered. Others chimed in, disagreeing it was or wasn’t fair, until everyone was arguing. Some started shoving, and soon even fists were flying. A young girl struggled to escape the hostile masses, clutching two Pokémon to her chest to prevent them from getting trampled: A Chikorita and a Poochyena. She finally managed to squeeze out into the open, where a snickering Sneasel waited for her, having already slipped to safety through the shade with a snap of her claws.

“…That was mean, Midna. When did you even use my computer?”

“I nicked it while you were out having a midnight rendezvous with that guy. What were you two up to, all alone at that hour in the Mansion’s backyard, eh?”

Jess fluidly brushed off the question. “We were just having a Battle. Stacey was there too. Anyway, how’d you find out the password?”

“Please, ‘corsolaarecute’? Any kindergartner could come up with that.”

Jess sighed, making a mental note to change it as soon as she got back to the Base. “Whatever. Let’s just get out of here before things get any messier.” She hurried off with Midna rolling her eyes but following swiftly after, remaining almost adjoined as if part of the girl’s own shadow. When they had put a decent distance between them and the mob, Jessica paused to catch her breath and set Hoshiko and Link down, the latter of which immediately bounded back into her arms to lick her face.

After recovering from the sprint, they took off walking again through the White Market. It wasn’t long before another commotion came across their way though, this time in the form of a fiery foal charging down the lane, kicking over stalls and sending sellers into a panicked frenzy as they leapt to the side to avoid the flailing hooves.

“Someone stop that horse!” she heard a young male cry as he chased after the Ponyta, presumably its caretaker. Jessica took one look at the scene and turned to her companions, two of them nodding readily to the task. The third simply shrugged her shoulders.

“Hey, it’s not my problem.”

Jessica frowned, but before she could say anything Link had already bounded out onto the road. She gasped and waved her arms, signaling the reckless pup to return so they could form a plan first.

“Wait, come back! It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this!

He didn’t listen though, and braced boldly in the Ponyta’s path, refusing to budge as the blazing bullet bore down directly on him. As the gap closed, it became clear the oncoming catastrophe wasn’t going to slow its momentum. Hoshi covered her eyes with her leaf, and Jess bit her lip as she cast about desperately for something that could save Link. At that moment, she noticed Midna had strangely vanished from her side. Glancing at the scene again, she saw the Sneasel appear all of a sudden riding the Ponyta, who whinnied and rose up from the surprise of sudden weight before veering in another direction at the last minute, avoiding Link by a minor margin. However, this only caused the Ponyta to canter even faster, careening everywhere. Midna grinned as she shouted “Yee-haw!”, barely holding on at times as her mount bucked wildly around the square.

“Is she crazy?” Jess cried, despite her immense gratitude and relief at seeing Link survive. “She’s gonna get herself killed!”

Link raced after the pair, barking at the galloping horse’s heels. Jessica cringed every time one of them impacted the ground, afraid it would come down straight on Link’s tiny skull. She gazed at Hoshiko, her last hope. Luckily, the calm and sensible Chikorita had taken this time to hatch an idea. Extending a vine, she looped it into a lasso and with a well-aimed toss, snagged it around the Ponyta’s neck. However, her strength wasn’t enough to hold the horse completely still. It did slow the steed down considerably, and Midna took advantage of the opportunity to release one hand and point down, casting a BEAM of ICE from her razortips to coat the street in slippery substance. As soon as the young Ponyta’s feet settled they slid unsteadily, sending the owner into a spiral before falling with a flump. Link leapt nimbly beside the faltering flank in order to help guide and support both horse and rider’s descent to prevent damage, heedless of his own fragile body in comparison. Fortunately both Midna and the Ponyta landed without seeming to cause much self-harm, and Jessica exhaled. When she drew near though the Ponyta began to thrash again, and Midna’s claws digging deeper in admonition apparently didn’t help, instead having the opposite effect. Jess could only wince as the poor creature tangled up further in the plant cord, resulting in awkward and probably painful positions. Yet she couldn’t even get close to undo the binds.

At a loss, she was about to call the trainer for advice when a soothing song filled the air, coming from Hoshiko’s ocarina. The Ponyta’s ears perked up, and all movement ceased. Jessica smiled and set to work untying the prisoner, aided by Link as he gently chewed through the knotted cables, careful not to bite the flesh underneath. Midna yawned and leaned back against the Ponyta’s cloudy mane in the meantime, feeling she had exerted enough energy towards helping others for today. As Jess placed her palm against the horse’s hair to get a better grip on one of the ropes, she abruptly snapped back in reaction to the rising heat. Though it was fairly mild (perhaps due to Hoshi’s comforting influence), it triggered a memory of a warning her parents taught her as a child… Never touch a Ponyta or Rapidash before you’ve earned its trust, for it can easily burn you. She glanced at Midna, whose eyes were already closed as if in sleep…

The attendant quickly caught up and thanked Jess, explaining he had been in the middle of taking the filly to the Adoption Center from the Shop-of-all-Trades, but she flatly rejected going in. She escaped, causing chaos, which is how they ended up in this predicament. As they worked together to free Ponyta, Jess stroked the horse’s lovely hide, admiring her feisty spirit. Come to think of it, she remembered placing a request for a Ponyta at the Adoption Center a while ago, having always wanted one of her own since she was a little girl. She wondered why she hadn’t received a call to alert her of the arrival then, but supposed it was because the handlers were more preoccupied with trying to get her under control. As she mentioned this, a look of concern crossed the other person’s face.

“Are you sure you want this Pokémon, miss? She can be a real handful. A bit vicious too. She’ll bite strangers, or else just run away.”

Jessica gingerly patted the Ponyta’s snout, which neighed softly but didn’t nibble. “Yep. She’s perfect. Look, I think she’s taken to Link already.” (Out of the corner of her vision, Jess glimpsed Midna’s eye cracking open at this statement.)

Once the wolf cub cut the last creeper, the foal shook them off and stood up, nudging him lightly in appreciation.
“Hmph. And don’t I get any reward? I saved the mutt’s life after all.”

All looked to see Midna lying on her belly, propping her chin on one claw as the other dangled over the Ponyta’s torso.

“Whoa, a talking Sneasel!” the handler exclaimed, mouth gaping as he pointed.

“Whoa, a talking duncebucket!” Midna sneered at his dumb expression. Jessica hastily cut in.

“Thanks a lot, Midna. You really helped us back there.”

The Sneasel sat up and stretched. “Don’t get me wrong, it’d just be a problem for me if the dog died. I need him for my mission after all.”

And what mission would that be? She still hasn’t exactly told us. Jessica thought this, but didn’t dare articulate aloud. Instead, she peered intently at Midna’s skin, sure she could make out some darker areas… The Sneasel realized the stare, and casually crossed her legs, placing her arms behind her.

“Anyway, it’s not like I cared about this stupid horse or anything.” She flicked the Ponyta’s rear, causing the head to swerve around and snap at her. She did a graceful flip out of the way, cackling as she slapped the Ponyta’s bum harder.

“Nice try, but you missed.” She tugged on the Ponyta’s train, and at this point Link stepped forward to put a stop to her teasing, growling lowly. The Ponyta watched him with wide, brown eyes shining in wonder, and Midna gagged.

“Ugh, enough with the googly looks already, it’s making me sick. I’m outta here. See ya later.”

She snapped her claws, and transformed into something resembling a sinister snake of energy, shooting into her Poké Ball – or “temporary refuge from the sun” as she preferred to call it. Jessica apologized to the confused attendant, and switched her attention back to Ponyta, who still seemed shy around humans. A thought occurred to her, and she reached inside her bag, pulling out a Chocolate Coated Carrot. She held it out tentatively.

“Here, would you like this? It’s yummy~”

The Ponyta cocked her head, then warily tested the taste. Her eyes lit up, and she snatched the treat from the girl’s palm, chomping it down in a few gulps. She then proceeded to run her tongue over Jess’s fingers, tickling them as she savored every last bit of sweetness. Jess giggled as she rubbed the Ponyta’s nose. It pushed forward, peeking into her pack in search of more goodies. Before Jess could prevent the curious thief, she plucked a Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango out of the sack and began chewing it.

“Hey, hold on, that’s not a carrot!”

Jess grabbed on the end and strained to remove the vegetable, but the Ponyta held on stubbornly, swallowing the rest with ease. Jessica fretted, fearing the spice might be too strong for such fresh buds, but the Ponyta only pranced about in pleasure, whisking her tail to and fro. Jess supposed being a Fire-Type she must have a natural tolerance.

“Well then, now that we’ve gotten to know each other… How would you like to come home with me and be a part of the team?”

The Ponyta butted her forehead firmly into Jessica’s chest, and the girl beamed.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’ then. This is Link and Hoshi, by the way. The Sneasel you saw before is called Midna. Sorry for the way she treated you. She’s not that bad, really. (I think.) As for your name… How does ‘Epona’ sound?”

The Ponyta bumped in approval once again, and Jess swelled with joy as Link and Hoshi danced around their new friend’s legs to welcome her.

“All right, let’s go get the paperwork settled then!”

-

Paying 3x Rare Candies to pick up my little Lv. 1 Ponyta and placing her in 1x Fast Ball.

Upon confirmation, using 1x Magic Chocolate Coated Carrot to teach her CHOCOLATE MAGIC & 1x Merciless Pepper of Quetzlzacatenango to teach her FIRE SHILED.

Thank you!
Old 04-14-2013, 07:49 PM   #1568
enchantress
Queen of the Night

gmoyes: Lv.1 Voltorb adoption confirmed, and please use this link to your Pokéballs in future.
lilbluecorsola: Lv.1 female Ponyta adoption confirmed.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:06 AM   #1569
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Dropping off a level 1 female Swablu from the UPN Shop of all Trades.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:41 AM   #1570
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Swablu (F) Lv.1
That fluffyness...I cannot resist! I'd like to adopt this cute little Swablu with these 3 Candies and carry her home in this Pokéball [6/10].
Old 04-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #1571
enchantress
Queen of the Night

kaisap112: Lv.1 female Swablu adoption confirmed.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:20 PM   #1572
Sneaze
Mrow?

I would like to change my request to a Spoink of any gender, thanks.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:35 AM   #1573
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Dropping off a Level 1 female Caterpie and Level 1 male Phanpy from the SPPf Shop-of-all-Trades.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #1574
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Phanpy (M) Lv.1
May I please adopt that Phanpy? I have these 3 candies and Pokéball (20 out of 20) for his adoption. Thanks!
Old 04-23-2013, 09:02 AM   #1575
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Itzatrap: Lv.1 male Phanpy adoption confirmed.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records