UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 04:58 PM   #226
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
Yo! Rat here, with my first update ever! Right now, I've got thed3 in my group so far. So, without further ado...

(the magic color is purple)

~Rainforest~
thed3: You and Kilauea enter the steamy green depths of the Rainforest, the Slugma leaving a smoldering trail in its wake. There are strange noises all around you; from the soil beneath your feet to the canopy above, this place is active with many chirps, buzzes, and trills, and with none of the sources of these sounds within your sight, it truly gives the impression that the forest itself is a living thing.

But wait--something just dashed into your line of sight! Or rather, stumbled out of the nearby foliage and fell flat on its face. As it picks itself up slowly, looking pouty after its fall, it appears to be a Cherubi. In contrast, the other, smaller cherry-face behind it appears blissfully unaware of any troubles.

The Cherubi quickly recovers itself, however, as soon as it discovers two strangers just a few feet away--you and your Slugma--and stares at you.

It's uncertain as to what the wild Cherubi could do next. What will you do?
Thanks for updating me Rat!

As Thed and Kilauea finally reached the Rainforest the canopy above soon covered the sky and the sounds of the forest overwhelmed them both. The various chirps and buzzes intrigued Thed as he tried to look for the sources of the sounds.

"Man, where are the pokemon around here?"

But, just a few feet away something stumbled onto the path. A pouty looking plant with two faces picks itself off the ground.

"Wow, what the heck is that?"

Thed grabs his pokedex and aims it at the pokemon.

"Ding! The small ball holds the nutrients needed for evolution. Apparently, it is very sweet and tasty."
"Interesting... what do you think Kilauea?"
"Slug. Slug!"
"Heh finally I get some emotion out of ya. Well little Cherubi I know you just stumbled upon us quite awkwardly, but would ya mind if we battled. Kilauea hasn't seen much action as of late and he's quite ready... like right now ready. So I hope you accept our challenge. Let's go Kilauea! Jump towards Cherubi and use a Rock Smash then Smog to lower visibility and hopefully deal some damage. Once the Smog is set up give a big old Yawn to release those pink bubbles of sleepy-ness into the Smog and hopefully hit Cherubi."
"Slug!"

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
Old 08-05-2007, 05:17 PM   #227
[Dootakun]
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Mt. Sierra

John's Knight: Croagunk takes advantage of Hades immobility and attacks again with Astonish. Unable to see very well, Hades feels where the attack has come from, turning and lunging forward to hit Croagunk with Headbutt. They repeat this exercise a few times, each taking damage little by little, and luckily Hades vision is returning, albeit rather slowly as everything is still quite blurry...
"Damn!" John thought, as he saw both pokemon damaging each other, Hades with Headbutt, and Croagunk with Astonish. Although Hades' vision was returning, as the teen noticed a bit of determination in the last few attacks, it was still pretty bad. "I thought his vision would be far better than it is right now..."

"Hades, let's try to Leer that damn frog one more time! Then, follow with a couple of Headbutts. Good luck with that!" he said, the dinosaur turning around and nodding. "At least his hearing is alright..." he thought with a smile.

However, not everything was okay, as John noticed a small ripple in the air. Not knowing why, he started to feel worried about that, sensing that something was on its way. Something bigger than he could think off. "It's starting to get cold now..." he said, looking at the sky.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #228
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Quote:
ZoraJolteon: The trainer eyes you with a completely arrogant look in his eyes, the smug smile on his face something you're looking forward to wiping right off. "Yeah," he responds, "Me and Garchomp had to teach that thing who's boss around here. She didn't take too kindly to coming home to her nest and finding him eating her babies so she attacked him. That really wasn't very nice. He never did get around to finishing his meal though." The trainer then holds up his arm and you see a tiny little Stunky, obviously a newborn as it has hardly any hair on its body, squirming and crying weakly as it hangs from his hand by its tail...
"Oooh, it's on." Zora said, infurated by the Garchomp's actions, but desensitised to its depravity. "Piloswine, let's make this your one last glorious battle!"
"PILO!" the beast roared, enraged.
"Start off with your Water Pulse attack, then as it's travelling, back it up with an almighty BLIZZARD!" he yelled, standing back as he waited for his companion to execute the ordered techniques, his left hand supporting his chin as he held a Great ball pressed against his palm, taken in what he hoped had been a perfect show of sleight of hand. "Slowqueen" he muttered under his breath, hoping his opponent had his focus on Piloswine. "Recover that Stunky. Use Dig to get behind the trainer, then use Flash to create a distraction. Grab the baby and make a run for the nearest cover." Hoping his orders would have been understood, Zora shifted his hand to his shoulder, tapping the release button and rolling the ball down his back, awaiting what would come next.

Superior Christmas Banner is Superior.
Also still looking for ref with brain, although not just now due to Tyranidos running in fear.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:36 PM   #229
Dark Duskull
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Dark Duskull

Quote:
Aspen Forest

Dark Duskull: Scooping Tyrande up in a tight congratulatory hug, you return her to her Pokéball before taking out a Leaf Ball and throwing it at the fainted Snover. A second later the capture light turns green indicating your successful capture of a Lv.4 male Snover...
Looking at the recently threw pokéball stop moving in an odd way, Felix imeditately knew that he had just caught the little bugger who previously he had been battle. He took the pokéball and made sure no one was seeing him, after knowing he was alone at all he did a strange pose and said "Yay! I've captured a Snover".

The weather was getting fine again, the snowstorm was starting to dissapear and the coolness could not be felt anymore, Felix was beggining to feel alone once again, he had always been like that, emotionally inestable, he had to be with one of his pokémon. The trainer saw his belt and picked a winged light blue pokéball. The trainer threw the pokeball to the skies and a Wingull appeared in a red flash of light, after that the Feather Ball just flew back to Felix's hands. "Njamié! what's up dude?!", exclaimed the trainer as soon as he saw the seagull pokémon come out from his pokéball. Njamié responded with "Gull!" letting his trainer know he was going fine, soon the Wingull just stood on Felix's shoulder.

"Njamié I just caught a new teammate in this pokéball", said Felix showing Njamié the Leaf Ball. "I can't show him to you right now, though, he's very damaged and we have to take him to the Pokémon Center as soon as possible". The littl Wingull responded with a "Wingull!" this time and nodded. "Okay, so there we go, my friend, let's spend our time in the Neptune Beach after that, there I can introduce him to you and we can have some fun games all together".
(F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.05 (F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.06
(M) Lv.09
[/center:137fa]
Old 08-05-2007, 07:00 PM   #230
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Mt. Sierra
Xuande: You throw the Pokeball at Hippopotas, who when connected with the red and white sphere gets absorbed into it. You see the ball fall to the ground and see it move around furiously for a few seconds before calming down to a full stop with the recognisable sound of ping at the end, that means the capture is successful of the female level 4 Hippopotas. After you get the pokeball you then see something in front of you, a floating steel like circle. Before you even do anything, Bronzor answers angrily at you as if it saw the fight and didn’t like something you did. What will you do?
"We did it! We won!" said an overjoyed Cyrus as he retrieved his PokéBall with the newly-captured Hippopotas inside. No sooner did he manage this than another Pokémon came out of hiding to make a challenge -- a floating steel disc, angrily blinking at him with its little eyes. Cyrus had no idea what kind of Pokémon this was or why it was so angry. "Umm ... can I help you?" he timidly asked. Cyrus could think of nothing else to say -- he didn't want to provoke the little Bronzor, but something in its look told Cyrus that it wasn't happy with him ...
Old 08-05-2007, 08:44 PM   #231
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Bethla Meadows

Joshua: The girls eyes fall upon Shinx and she begins weeping harder, cuddling the tiny Pokémon tightly. Explaining that her father had lost his job and couldn't afford to allow her to keep Shinx, she had been secretly hiding it in her room until her father discovered the deception. He explained that he didn't really want to give up the little Pokémon, but that he really couldn't allow her to keep it and that Shinx, overhearing the conversation, had run away. The girl had since been searching for it, hoping it was ok and that she could perhaps find someone to care for it, but until now hadn't been able to find it. While looking at you through tear filled eyes, she can see that you'd make the perfect trainer to care for it, but upon witnessing you throw a Pokéball at Combee, her eyes cloud over with disappointment. Perhaps she is wrong, after all. With the capture light on your Pokéball turning green to signal the successful capture of a Lv.2 female Combee, the girl takes Shinx from your arms and begins walking back in the direction from which she had come. Michael then picks up the Pokéball before plodding back over to you and dropping it at your feet...
Joshua curses under his breath at his actions, but gratefully accepts the Pokeball from his Umbreon, watching it disappear into the confines of his PC. Leaping up on Tessie's back, the Arcanine soon catches up to the little girl. From up on Tessie's back, Joshua looks down on the little girl, trying to phrase his words carefully. Leaping from Tessie's back to kneel before the little girl, he begins to speak.

"Look, about the Combee. I have a close friend who has wanted a Combee for ages, and I chose to take the opportunity to catch one for him. I'm sorry if that disappoints you. I'd just like to say that I would love to take Shinx onto my team as a true team member, and I would care for the little guy with all my heart, like I do for all my team members." Michael, Tessie and Kenzie all nod in approval, and Joshua continues.

"But I'm not going to force you. You were the one who found Shinx, who cared for him, and I can't make you give him to me. The decision is yours. But whatever you decide to do, know this. I'm going to stay and help. If you want to find another trainer for Shinx, then I will accept that, and help you to do that. Tessie and I can carry you across great distances, and between all of us here, we should be able to find a great home for the Shinx."

Images of all the Pokemon Joshua could be meeting flash through his eyes, but he shoves them aside. Just looking at this little girl, and how much she cares for the Shinx in her arms, is enough to make him stay, to make him dedicate his time here to helping her.
Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
2x/4x Reffing System
Old 08-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #232
Dark Fire
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Dark Fire: Flanked by Mesmenir and Minerva, you approach the temple and squabbling monkeys with Chimchar holding onto your hand a little too tightly for comfort. You can feel it shaking and know it's terrified, the reason for its fear apparent when the fire monkeys notice his presence. Completely ignoring you and your Pokémon, two Monferno leap forward and grab Chimchar who squeals with fright as they drag it up to the crevice in the wall. A third takes the jar from you and holds it protectively, handing it to one of the Infernape. Since Chimchar isn't in any immediate danger that you can see you decide to hold your ground for the time being to see how things pan out. Some screeching and nattering ensues, and though you're not familiar with Pokémon language, the story begins to unfold. The jar Chimchar had in its presence is a special urn containing the ashes of the revered Infernape, Hephaestos, who had fought and won rights to this section of land many centuries before. Seen as a God in the eyes of the generations of Chimchar, Monferno and Infernape to follow as he was the founder of their colony, it is forbidden for one to touch the urn, let alone remove it from the temple. Chimchar had been playing outside of the temple when a stray Apricorn it had been juggling had flown off course, knocked the urn over and broken the bottom of it, spilling Hephaestos' ashes all over the ground. Scared, Chimchar had taken the urn and fled hoping to repair it and gather up Hephaestos' ashes before anyone had noticed it was missing. Unfortunately Chimchar's deception had been discovered before its return and is now in very serious trouble. The two Monferno who had dragged Chimchar away from you earlier, take Chimchar over to a nearby tree where one single vine is hanging. Standing Chimchar on top of a log, they tie the vine around his neck while the remaining fire Monkeys watch. Chimchar has tears in its eyes, but stands tall, its chest puffed out, showing great strength of character to have accepted its death sentence which is about to be carried out right before your eyes...
As Rayne made his appearence known a strange ripple cut through the air. Although slithly confused by it and the fact that the apes seemed to not notice the odd event, he walked on, finally walking to within attack range of them. Despite their proximity they did not attack, instead they grabbed the Chimchar before he had a chance to react. At first he wanted to snatch him back, but soon realised he wasn't in any trouble.

The fire apes continued their loud squeeling, which just like before Rayne couldn't understand. As they talked, Mesmenir's and Minerva's faces turned more serious, realising what their new friend had done. He was in major trouble it seemed. All Rayne could really decipher was the fact that the Chimchar accidentaly knocked down the immmensely important jar and broke it, releasing its contents. Still his two pokemon looked very serious and sad; Rayne felt that something was wrong. Minerva looked at her trainer, bowing her head slightly and looking at the ground, trying to tell him they couldn't do anything. The way to the Chimchar was completely cut off, which soon proved to be of little importnace anyway. Two Monferno led the little guy to a nearby tree where a vine hung loosely above a log; Rayne thought he would be sick. He looked at the Chimchar as he stood by the log, he looked strong, but Rayne could feel his fear and sadness.

"NO." He yelled again, this time a lot louder and fiercer. "Let it go. It was an accident, it tried to get it fixed, what's the big deal?!" Minerva eyes opened up so wide he thought her eyeballs would pop out. Mesmenir fidgeted uneasily. He wished he could communicate his commands to someone, and then it hit him. With blinding speed he unclipped three more pokeballs releaseing the rest of his fire crew; Drought, Obsidian and Saleh. He knew what he was about to do would be an all or nothing attempt; one try only. He knew he was going against the laws of this sanctuary, but he grew to close to the whimpering Chimchar to watch him die in front of him.

<What is this?> The voice of his Ninetales rang out clearly and angrily through his head. Always the first to question her trainer's motives.

<No ... t ... time.> He answered briskly, concentrating with all his might to talk back to his psychic fox. <When ... fight ... ssstart ... get the Chimchar standing by the log, use Faint Attack to get to him quickly, and get him back to me!> The anger he was feeling at the moment allowd him to channel his thoughts on what was currently important. He was glad he managed it. By this point the mob of apes were more than ready for anything; except for the psychic link, which would hopefully save the guilty Chimchar.

"Let him go!" He commanded. "We will fight if you don't!" He yelled, pointing at the Infernape he guessed to be the head honcho.

<This is insane Rayne.> Again she spoke, this time more calmly, soothingly. Drought was trying to calm her trainer down, this was indeed an odd day for him. He glared at her, a little scared she nodded, the tell tale black energy beginning to form around her body, she was charging her Faint Attack.

"Burn that vine down Obsidian." He commanded, the doom dog howled and bounded off into the woods. "You guys defend yourself if they decide to fight, I'll give orders soon." He wanted to make sure the Chimchar was safe, before actually attacking. Drought was now ready to go. "Go Drought." He yelled, they had to do this right the first time, they only had one chance.

.: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:55 PM   #233
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Trainers and locals across Excelsior are enjoying their day when they notice a small ripple in the air. The Excelsians smile knowingly, not at all concerned by the event, while trainers are filled with a sudden sense of urgency. They feel something is on its way, but aren't exactly sure what that could be. Shrugging it off, they return to their adventures, continuing to explore this strange new land...

Neptune Beach

Alilatias: Knowing Buizel has no hope at all of defeating Sharpedo on its own, you quickly send Kairu out to help. Kairu's Agility helps him to reach Sharpedo in the same moment as Buizel, and both Pokémon attack the monstrous shark together, but from different angles. Kairu smacks into Sharpedo with Headbutt while Buizel uses a Quick Attack/Sonicboom Combo but due to Sharpedo's rough skin both Pokémon have sustained some grazes from Sharpedo's hard body. This doesn't stop Buizel from attacking again as the otter Pokémon is in a completely anguished frenzy, wanting its friend back. It releases a Swift attack aimed at Sharpedo's face and eyes in an attempt to blind it, but the agitated shark turns on Buizel, it's mouth seeming to release some steam as the frost forming in its mouth mixes with the warm air. Sharpedo's teeth appear to resemble icicles as it bites down hard on Buizel's arm, it's Ice Fang dealing heavy ice damage and stabbing a hole right through the otter Pokémon's limb. Buizel screams in agony while Sharpedo turns around and begins swimming lazily back out into the ocean. Nothing in the world overpowers friendship however, and Buizel isn't going to let Sharpedo get away that easily, diving beneath the water and swimming in tight, fast circles which begin to form a Whirpool. With Sharpedo's escape temporarily delayed, it's now or never if you ever want to see the cute little blue Shellos again...
A small ripple, perhaps of time and space, appeared in the air. Foreign trainers and the natives of Excelsior across the island noticed the small ripple. Soruta was not one of the foreign that had noticed it, for her sense of urgency was drawn to the battle at hand.

The battle had not been going very well. Both Kairu and Buizel had sustained some injuries because of the Sharpedo's rough skin. Not only that, but the Sharpedo ended up biting the Buizel with a strange Ice-type bite attack that Soruta had never seen before in her entire life. This wasn't any regular Sharpedo at all - if it was a native of Excelsior, such as the strange new Pokemon were - and it had strange, almost unknown attacks that Sharpedo outside of Excelsior didn't know, then the battle would become deadly - Not that the battle wasn't deadly enough to start with already.

Buizel, apparently not minding his injuries, began to trap the Sharpedo by using a Whirlpool attack. This sparked a grand idea in Soruta's mind. Perhaps Kairu could help Buizel trap the Sharpedo in by combining the Buizel's Whirlpool with Kairu's Twister, and help disorient the Sharpedo with other attacks in the process.

"Kairu!" Soruta shouted out, with a sense of urgency in her voice. Buizel's whirlpool could fade any second, or the Sharpedo might break free. "Get Buizel to grab onto you - he probably won't like being knocked around if your Twister sucessfully works the way that I think it probably could work as! After that, launch a Confuse Ray to disorient the shark, and blast the Sharpedo with the strongest Water Pulse you can muster!"

Soruta didn't know if her strategy was going to work or not, but she had faith in Kairu's ability to somehow make it work. She hoped that whatever happened now would turn the tide of the battle... All that was needed was to free Buizel's friend, but it looked like the Sharpedo would have to be defeated in order for that to happen.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #234
Rat
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rat

Update for my group! :D

~Rainforest~
thed3: Cherubi doesn't have much of a choice to accept or decline your battle invitation as you quickly order Kilauea to attack, the Slugma slamming into the Cherubi with a Rock Smash. The mobile little cherry squeals and falls backward, but gets up more quickly this time and retaliates with Magical Leaf. Your Slugma is slashed with multicolored leaves, but the damage isn't much, and it follows up with a Smog, stinging its enemy's eyes.

The Cherubi chokes on the thick Smog, its smaller face even starting to contort with pain. Starting to panic, and dashes blindly through the poisonous fog, trying to Take Down Kilauea... but ends up overbalancing and misses entirely, falling on its face. It seems hard to keep its balance with that other cherry attached to it. Cherubi blinks drowsily as your Slugma's Yawn wafts into it... but it gets to its feet, swaying a bit drowsily, before spitting out a Leech Seed that hits and ensnares its life-sucking vines around Kilauea, stealing energy, and the Cherubi uses it to slightly recover from the damage previously incurred.

What will you do next?

~Sapphire Lake~
Jerichi: ((His, its... damn, I have a bad habit of mixing those two up. XP))
As Crysta swims out, Buizel reaches the little female Azurill, who hangs onto her rescuer by hooking her jagged tail over its flotation collar. Without further hesitation, it starts out for her crying brother, only to stop short as it sees a purple Quagsire heading toward the other Azurill.

Instantly on guard, the Buizel sends out a harsh Growl that startles the Azurill clinging to it, and she flattens her ears, whimpering. The sound distracts Crysta briefly, and she turns to look at the Buizel, who's about to follow up with another move when there's a sudden movement in the water below the male Azurill.

As if alive, part of the lake rises up in a foaming vertical stream, taking the Azurill with it. A trio of Goldeen, their territory disturbed, slam into Crysta with the physical force of a roaring Waterfall attack--while at the top of the resulting water spout, the male Azurill flails helplessly high above... then screams as he plummets tail-over-ears towards the lake.

"Bui!!" the Buizel cries out in shock, zipping across the lake to save its friend, while its passenger hangs on as best as she can. The Goldeen have noticed these trespassers as well, however, and divert their attention from your Quagsire to gang up on Buizel and Azurill, blocking their way.

The male Azurill is falling fast and it looks like the other two are about to receive a thrashing. What do you do?

Golden Mew: Aurora takes the burnt berry gently in her mouth and takes off for the tree, as Enterna swings her leaf around, dousing it with Poison Powder before releasing a green, sickle-shaped Razor Leaf at the Taillow. The attack combo hits the Taillow, nearly making it crash-land, but the Starly skirts around it, aiming straight for your bird. Starly rams into Goldfeather with an Aerial Ace, knocking her off your shoulder, but she returns fire with Quick Attack. The Starly reels in midair and recovers, just in time to face the following Gust.

Enterna releases a Sweet Scent into the air, just in time to meet your Pidgey's Gust and blowing it at the birds. Starly flies in place and looks dreamy for a moment, but Taillow, now poisoned and even more determined not to lose, lets out a harsh cry, and slams into your Bayleef with a Guts-powered Wing Attack, causing the Grass-type to cry out in pain. It further harangues Enterna, delivering a harsh Peck and Double Teaming to make illusory copies of itself, all shrieking identically as they surround her.

Meanwhile, Aurora dives into the leaves with the berry, using her ghostly abilities to enter the surprised Pachirisu's nest... but this has not escaped Starly's notice. Streaking off with Agility, it zips toward the Misdreavus in a blur, aiming a sped-up Take Down at her--which goes through the ghost, hitting the Pachirisu instead! Shocked at the sudden attack, the Pachirisu Discharges indiscriminately, blowing Starly and Aurora out of its nest. Starly topples to the ground, paralyzed, and struggles to its feet. It is glaring at your Misdreavus, who still has the coveted berry in her mouth, while the squirrel's cheeks and tail tip tingle with angry electricity, and it charges into Aurora with an electrifying Spark.

Aurora gets knocked back, and the berry goes flying straight up in the air...

It seems your attempts at peace have dragged Pachirisu into the fray. What will you do now?

Susan (L.27, Move Tutor) ~ Lumin (L.27, Daycare)

+_+[/center:ca63d]
Old 08-05-2007, 10:45 PM   #235
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Sandaa: Aero zips beneath the surface of the water, swimming as fast as he can in a tight little circle and creating whirlpool which traps Buizel. With the otter Pokémon flailing helplessly inside of the swirling water, Aero blasts out a chilling wave of ice and snow, his Blizzard causing the water temperature to plummet. Having Buizel exactly where he wants it, Aero surges upward and tackles the orange otter who is send flying several metres across the water. Now free of its swirling watery prison, Buizel appears to become shrouded in dark energy before it attacks Aero with Pursuit, quickly followed with Sonicboom...
Smiling at his pokemon, Gary encouraged, "Great job Aero, keep up the good work!" He looked on as the Buizel retaliated back at his mantine. Gary's smile faded only slightly, as he had a plan in store already. "Don't worry Aero, I've got a plan! Firstly, let's try to disorient it again with another Supersonic! Follow that up with a rapid barrage of Bullet Seeds! If this isn't enough, keep the hurt on with more Bullet Seeds!" Gary hoped this strategy would work, as he looked down at the poor Hippopotas, who was watching the battle as well. Gary couldn't help but feel the urge to avenge the injured pokemon, and he was going to see to it that the Buizel would pay.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 08-06-2007, 03:37 AM   #236
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
Arc: As the next round begins you laugh at the poor little Hippo whose just been knocked back with a pound who was suddenly woken up from his slumber, ordering your attacks Drowzee sees the Hipoppotas charging forward with a tackle but at the last second a bright white flash appears from Drowzee, the Hippo recoiling back in pain as it stumble about in the sand, taking the opportunity Drowzee rears it’s trunk back, inhaling heavily as it burst a Chocoalte Magic attack from it’s nose ,the Chocolate Milk blasting into Hippopotas who rears back through the sand the attack doing some very good damage to him, as it gets up the Hippo pants harder as the attacks take it’s toll, charging forward again Drowzee sees and unleashes a Hidden power that sends the Hippopotas recoiling back in pain again, the Rock type attack hitting for more damage, what hall you do?
The Hippopotas doesn’t seem too amused by the mirth shared at its expense and rears back before charging forward with a Tackle, hoping to shut the rather obnoxious Drowsee up. Zabini on the other hand had a better idea. Just before it struck Zabini’s whole body glowed a fierce white sending a blinding flash into the day, Stacey having already covered her eyes knowing that the attack was coming. As the light lifts the Hioppopotas is seen stumbling back and forth shaking its head in pain, it got a good blast. Zabini chuckles jovially amused himself, feeling like he perform a real magic trick.

Not wasting any time Zabini shot a gooey chocolaty substance at the Hippopotas who was thrown back by the Magic attack. All these attacks seemed to be adding up as it looked to be slowing down and panting harder. Not letting its condition stop it, the Hippo charges forward aiming another Tackle at Zabini who retaliated with beam of rock-laced energy that struck it forcing it back once more.

They certainly had the upper hand here and despite the Hippopotas being in its natural environment and Zabini looking hot from the weather here he fought on magnificently. ‘Now to end it,’ Stacey thought.

“Zabini, lets draw this show to a close. Draw some Assistance from your teammates once more before showing it how strong your Hidden Power (Rock) is and to add insult to injury how about a final Pound?” she finished looking to her Drowsee who seemed pleased to be able to use all his moves in one battle. He nodded his head and gave a short trumpeting from his nose in glee. Stacey rolled a small Pokeball in her palm. Should it be weakened enough then she would use it, she knew that someone would give this poor Hippo some loving care after the humiliation they had bestowed upon it. She realized with a small amount of sadness in her heart how easy it had become to do this but pushed it aside as she watched the battle unfold.

OOC: Thankya Arn ^-^ *huggles*

*100*100*100*100*065*061*100*073*077*067*065*062*059*056*

*100*069**100*100*100*063*070*100*100*100*060*100*056**040*

*055**055**054**054**049**047**051**052**048**050**052**050*

*055**050**055**051**062**050**048**050**051**051**046**057*

*027**020**013**013**015**012**017**007**007**008**008**006*
Old 08-06-2007, 03:46 AM   #237
Sylar
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Sylar Send a message via MSN to Sylar

Quote:
Trainers and locals across Excelsior are enjoying their day when they notice a small ripple in the air. The Excelsians smile knowingly, not at all concerned by the event, while trainers are filled with a sudden sense of urgency. They feel something is on its way, but aren't exactly sure what that could be. Shrugging it off, they return to their adventures, continuing to explore this strange new land...

Mt. Sierra

Sylar: Burmy looks up at you, its little eyes lighting up with pleasure upon you introducing yourself. It seems even happier when Evie appears, and after a little conversation between the two Pokémon, the Sandy Cloaked Burmy nods in agreement. Apparently it's more than willing to engage in a friendly battle...
Ho snap, the zone's disappearing. xd *shot*

"Awesome, another battle," said Joe, enthusiastically, before suddenly realising. "Hang on, Plusle's Lv. 100. That's not really fair to the Burmy." Quickly returning his Plusle, Joe releasing another Pokemon, this time one that's slightly bigger, but still yellow. The Weepinbell yawned, before looking around, and after a couple of minutes, finally realised what was going on.
"Aayla, start off this battle by using a Poisonpowder, followed by a Vine Whip to grab it, and slam it down into the ground. After that, quickly use a Wrap, to stop it attacking back. Got all that?" asked Joe, and Weepinbell nodded, before yawning once again, and slowly bouncing off and preparing to use her first attack.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:41 AM   #238
Golden Mew
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
Update for my group!

Golden Mew: Aurora takes the burnt berry gently in her mouth and takes off for the tree, as Enterna swings her leaf around, dousing it with Poison Powder before releasing a green, sickle-shaped Razor Leaf at the Taillow. The attack combo hits the Taillow, nearly making it crash-land, but the Starly skirts around it, aiming straight for your bird. Starly rams into Goldfeather with an Aerial Ace, knocking her off your shoulder, but she returns fire with Quick Attack. The Starly reels in midair and recovers, just in time to face the following Gust.

Enterna releases a Sweet Scent into the air, just in time to meet your Pidgey's Gust and blowing it at the birds. Starly flies in place and looks dreamy for a moment, but Taillow, now poisoned and even more determined not to lose, lets out a harsh cry, and slams into your Bayleef with a Guts-powered Wing Attack, causing the Grass-type to cry out in pain. It further harangues Enterna, delivering a harsh Peck and Double Teaming to make illusory copies of itself, all shrieking identically as they surround her.

Meanwhile, Aurora dives into the leaves with the berry, using her ghostly abilities to enter the surprised Pachirisu's nest... but this has not escaped Starly's notice. Streaking off with Agility, it zips toward the Misdreavus in a blur, aiming a sped-up Take Down at her--which goes through the ghost, hitting the Pachirisu instead! Shocked at the sudden attack, the Pachirisu Discharges indiscriminately, blowing Starly and Aurora out of its nest. Starly topples to the ground, paralyzed, and struggles to its feet. It is glaring at your Misdreavus, who still has the coveted berry in her mouth, while the squirrel's cheeks and tail tip tingle with angry electricity, and it charges into Aurora with an electrifying Spark.

Aurora gets knocked back, and the berry goes flying straight up in the air...

It seems your attempts at peace have dragged Pachirisu into the fray. What will you do now?
"Uh oh..." Muttered Falcon, as she watched the chaos in front of her.
"Ok... Aurora, use a confuse ray on both the Starly and the Pachirisu - send them both out at the same time. Once both are confused, use Psybeam on the Starly, followed by a Psywave. Try to finish it off, as you're the highest levelled in the group.
"Goldfeather, Enterna return to your Pokeballs!" Ordered Falcon. She lifted up Goldfeather and Enterna's pokeballs and the pokemon dissapeared.
"Aqua, Sparky, come on out!" Shouted Falcon, throwing a Thunder Ball and a Pokeball into the air. In a flash, a Totodile and a Flaaffy appeared in front of her.
"Aqua, take over from where Enterna left off. Use a surf on Taillow, followed by an icy punch to freeze the water. Once it's frozen, turn your attention to Pachirisu and do exactly the same, whilst the Pokemon are confused. Try to stun them so they don't react very well to the following attacks."

"Now, Sparky," Falcon turned to her Flaaffy, "Once Tailow is frozen, use a Thundershock attack on it and try to finish it off. If it isn't finished off, then leave the poision to do the work in weakining it. If it tries to attack you, fend it off with another thundershock. After you've dealt with Taillow, turn to Pachirisu if the Taillow isn't taking up your attention. Use a thundershock on the Pachirisu, followed by a tackle."

"Go, you two!"

Falcon stood back to watch what would happen.
Classicle, Lv.6 (Lv.8 next week)[/center:2eef6]
Fizzy Bubbles registration post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.p ... ostcount=3
Old 08-06-2007, 09:52 AM   #239
Arnold
Just call me sir

Lilblue: Surprised by the sudden turn of events, you quickly unleash Corsola into the lake, the little coral pokemon bursting into the lake towards the croconaw as you try and get the girls attention by waving your hands about, s you do she looks at you and leans wartortle towards you the two Croconaw turning too as one grabs onto warortle, pulling it down as the girl goes with it, taking no chances Corsola quickly fires out a Water Pulse, the jet of water streaming towards the Croconaw as it smacks the lone one in the face causing it to swim around in circles, diving down to the lake you try to see what’s happening as frost chases the lake as Corsola uses an Icy wind, after a few more seconds the girl blasts back up with Wartortle again, with Corsola bringing it up the rear, and a Frozen crconaw bobbin in the lake, as they get closer to the lake you pull the little girl out and the wartortle follows, Corsola breathing heavily as the adrenaline runs through her body, as the girl splutter and coughs she thanks you for helping her and Torty, asking why she was in the bottom of the lake se tells you that she’s practising for a contest to see who can the deepest underwater and stay there with sapphire lake being so big in depth she wanted to try out there before the contest in the seas where they will appear on next but as she was practising the Croconaw saw her and thought they’d have her for lunch, coughing up again you hear a cry from Warotrtle as the once confused Croconaw isn’t going to give up that easily as it comes charging back, it’s sights set on Corsola, what shall you do?

Ushi: As the next round begins, the two Pokemon look down at each other, Shinx breathing a bit heavily after the valiant effort he’s put in the battle, Vaporeon still not looking the best as well after two surprise attacks, and as the Clouds come over, rain starts to fall to the ground, the Rain dance earlier just catching up now and forming the new round a different way, as Vaporeon unleashes an Icy Wind towards Shinx, the little Pup getting a bit of a Chill down it’s spine again as it charges forward for another Tackle, as it hits Vaporeon she glows bright blue, the rain around her freezing up as a mighty Blizzard springs down onto Shinx, the little electric pup squealing in Pain as it gets smashed with the ice, as the Blizzard settles down Shinx is laid on the ground, letting out a little squeal of pain it starts to actually get itself up, it’s back legs trembling under the pressure of not wanting to give up, but as it gets up onto all fours again it slumps back down knocked out of the battle and a Level up for Vaporeon, what shall you do?

Arc: As the new round begins Hippopotas is looking a bit worse fro ware the flash from last round still stinging it’s eyes and causing it to flail about a bit wildly, taking this nice opportunity again that Drowzee has caused for itself the elephant pokemon closes his eyes once again, his body glowing white as the image of Kadabra appearing in front of Drowzee, both their hands lifting up at the same time as Drowzee keeps his eyes closed, their fists encasing themselves in Ice as both Pokemon run into Hippopotas smashing into the Hippos back with an ice Punch that causes it to scream out in pain as the hit does bloody good damage to it, as it settles down the Hippo looks on at Drowzee who wakes up from his trance and suddenly gets bit on his arm, the bite attack doing some nice damage to Drowzee as he gets a Hippo attachment on his arm, trying to wave Hippopotas off he quickly hold still, the pain surging through his arm as he glows a white , small beads flying around his body as he unleashes another Hidden Power, a Rocky type beam smashing ito Hippopotas who at close range gets a big deal of damage causing it to let it’s grip go and fly back into the sand, it’s upturned belly pointing upwards as it looks to be Ko’d (level for Drowzee), smiling you take hold of a Pokeball in your hand, enlarging it you sling it towards Hippopotas who gets scooped up as the ball plops down onto the sand, wiggling left and right a number of times before stopping and capturing yourself a level 4 male Hippopotas, what shall you do?

Tessie: Giggling madly at the cute little gesture of Pachirisu’s you bend down near the little Squirrel and ruffle it’s head a little bit, smiling happily that you’ve found one cute little pokemon in this big new world, as you look at the picture you remember times at a quaint little village you were once in of a friend that lived close by, smiling at the happy memory you put the picture away in your pack and ask if pachirisu would come along, as you all make your way to the lake and spot the finneon you return Inchy who not really happy about the fact of going back to his ball decides it is best if he lets one of his friends have some time out in the world, as you return Inchy he quickly glances at Pachirisu with a nee ner nee ner neener face on him as you slowly walk to the lake edge, a little red and white pokeball plopping into the lake as Chinchou makes her appearance for the first time, the ball coming back to you a little wet but nothing to worry about, as chinchou opens her eyes to the light she sees your face and smiles happily, the little orbs on her head sparking as to say hello to you, patting her on the head you take a look at the Finneon who’s pleased even more to have more of an audience, taking it’s stage it leaps under water and then back out again a nice flurry of water guns shooting from it as it hits a couple of apples on a nearby Tree that roll easily to your side. Picking one up Pachirisu looks at you and with thoughts running through your head you just think fuck it taking your pack you rummage around in it for a little bit before producing a nice yellow and lack ball, a thunderbolt engraved on it as you enlarge it, pointing it at Pachirisu you smile and talk about how you would love to have it join you and get away from excelsior to explore the world, offering it place in your team the little blue squirrel smiles and without any hesitation presses the hatch on the poekball, the bright red light scooping it up as the Thunder Ball rocks back and forth in your hand two times and stopping, the Pachirsu happily joining your team (Female Level 5), bursting back out of the ball the Pachirisu gives you a little hug as you watch the little fishy do it’s tricks, Chinchou happily swimming in the lake when all of a sudden Chinchou sends sparks flying through the lake, taking your attention away from the act even the Finneon turning o see what it is, as you look Chinchou points it’s orbs in the lake and lights it up, and as it does you see under the lake on the floor a body of a young girl and a Buizel are unconscious on the lake floor, what will you do?

Another Fan: As you pop the book back into it’s shelf and get up from the comfort of the chair you take a gander around, the Pokecenter looking a bit quieter then it was when you got in, looking around for some help you don’t really see anyone that stands out so you just have a look around, as you do you look out of the nearest window and across the street is a gigantic park that you can’t miss right opposite the Pokecenter, what will you do?

Stark: As the next round begins, the two Pokemon stare each other down, neither one looking ready to crumble as the round begins, ordering your attacks Spearow lunges towards Buiezel, the Otter Pokemon quickly reacting with a Water Gun that Sperow easily dodges as it jolts to the left Spearow covers itself in a dark glow before Disappearing from sight, looking on confused Buizel looks around for Spearow as the little bird appears right behind Buizel and whacks it with a Faint attack, looking surprised Buizel watches Sperow take to the air again, it’s beak frosting, crackling and burning with power as it unleashes a tri attack into the air, the otter Pokemon leaping up over the Tri attack and forcing it’s arms back it swings them back together and unleashes a Sonic Boom into the air, a boomerang Projectile finding it’s target and hitting Spearow for a bit of damage, what ill you do?

Raichu: as you watch on at the random act of bullying you look at Stunky who is looking pretty upset, reassuring the little skunk that you’ll get its coin back you order Treecko to catch up to Buezel, nodding at your orders Treecko springs into action and quick attack himself into line with Buizel who looks surprised that he got to him so quickly, grinning though the little otter pokemon shots a water gun in front of Treecko who quickly halts in it’s steps as it gets himself stuck in a little Quick sand trap caused by the water gun, not letting it halter it for too long treecko shoots out a Machine Gun of seeds from its mouth that smack Buizel on the back of it’s legs causing it to fly into the sand, Buiezel looking up with anger in it’s eyes as it looks ready for battle, what shall you do?

Shadow Shocker: As the new round begins Burmy looks up at Duskull and Prods his tounge out, looking pretty chuffed at himself that he’s out smarted your Pokemon, looking on at the little bush Pokemon you order your attacks and as soon as finished Duskull lets loose a Nightshade that disappears as soon as it hits the Shield of Protect from Burmy, looking angily at the little bugger you order one more, as it concentrates Duskull unleashes one more night Shade, the bolt of black energy screaming through the air and burmy poking it’s tounge out once again at you, but this time quickly reels it back as his whole body jolts backwards as the Nightshade hits it’s target, the little leaf shedder flying back into a tree taking quiet bit of damage and looking rather weirded out on why it’s protect didn’t work, what shall you do now?

Old 08-06-2007, 10:04 AM   #240
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Quote:
Muyo: Unphased by the slight glitch in plans caused by Combee's Sweet Scent, Atiro returns the favour and releases one of her own. It is now Combee's turn to succumb to the deliciously attractive odour giving Atiro just the chance she needs to spit a small seed onto the pesky bee which immediately begins sprouting vines that surround and entwine the little bee. Unable to use its wings, Combee drops to the ground allowing Atiro to charge in and tackle it. Her Leech Seed is steadily sucking the life out of Combee who is now rather weak, tightly bound and unable to retaliate...
Muyo grinned as Atiro carried out his orders to perfection. The little creature he had protected from all this for so long was having a ball and thoroughly dominating her opponent. Atiro looked over to Muyo for approval and he nodded, before motioning for her to keep her eyes on her opponent. "Alright Atiro, let's finish this battle off with a bang. Hit Combee with an ancientpower to try and knock it out, we'll try to make it suffer as little as possible. If that doesn't do it, wrap it up with your vine whip and slam it back into the ground for the finish." Atiro chirped an affirmative as Muyo smiled as his little sprout. She was growing up.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:17 AM   #241
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Another Fan: As you pop the book back into it’s shelf and get up from the comfort of the chair you take a gander around, the Pokecenter looking a bit quieter then it was when you got in, looking around for some help you don’t really see anyone that stands out so you just have a look around, as you do you look out of the nearest window and across the street is a gigantic park that you can’t miss right opposite the Pokecenter, what will you do?

A nice walk in the park never really hurt, plus, he was a bit tired. He felt a bit woozy oddly enough, as if something weird was going on. Hopefully the park would clear up his senses, but either way, he would probably be heading for home soon.

Jeff got up, tugged on the string, pulling Batteries away from the machinery of the pokemon center.

Jeff wondered whether letting the pokemon center let the skitty back into the harshness of the streets was a good idea and it worried him a lot. He probably should have checked as to whether it had a collar, but he always had time to do that later. He checked to see how much time it would be before the pokecenter would be done with the skitty.

Fizzy Bubbles Information[/center:ac83b]
Old 08-06-2007, 10:28 AM   #242
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Shadow Shocker: As the new round begins Burmy looks up at Duskull and Prods his tounge out, looking pretty chuffed at himself that he’s out smarted your Pokemon, looking on at the little bush Pokemon you order your attacks and as soon as finished Duskull lets loose a Nightshade that disappears as soon as it hits the Shield of Protect from Burmy, looking angily at the little bugger you order one more, as it concentrates Duskull unleashes one more night Shade, the bolt of black energy screaming through the air and burmy poking it’s tounge out once again at you, but this time quickly reels it back as his whole body jolts backwards as the Nightshade hits it’s target, the little leaf shedder flying back into a tree taking quiet bit of damage and looking rather weirded out on why it’s protect didn’t work, what shall you do now?

Shadow grimaces as the particularly eerie tingle goes down his vertebrate like an ice cube, prompting the sciency adolescent to silently curse at his failed sense of timing. There was one thing on his mind at the moment: if he was to gain anything from his encounter in Excelsior, there was but one thing he could do...

"Grim!" he orders. "Let's finish this fast! Night Shade before Burmy can recover! Then wait for it to set up Protect, and Night Shade again when it falters!"

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Old 08-06-2007, 11:21 AM   #243
enchantress
Queen of the Night

The Excelsian sky is taking on a colourful tinge, the rippling effect trainers had seen in the air earlier repeating itself, but lasting several seconds longer this time. If looking closely enough, small bolts of crackling energy can be seen coursing through the clouds and while some trainers are beginning to feel uneasy, others are shrugging it off...

Neptune Beach

Alilatias: Kairu calls out for Buizel to hold on tight to him and while Buizel isn't exactly sure why, it does as asked. With the sea otter now holding on for dear life, Kairu whips up a twister to strengthen the whirlpool Sharpedo is currently trapped in. The shark spins about madly in the swirling water, unable to break free while Buizel grins widely, understanding your plan. Firing off a confusion which streaks through the water to hit Sharpedo right in the eye, Kairu is looking rather pleased with himself and waits for Buizel to join in before using his next attack. Buizel fires off several swift attacks in succession and with Sharpedo being worn down, Kairu attacks once more, this time with a very strong Water Pulse. The two Pokémon then stay back, waiting to see what Sharpedo will do. Watching the shark Pokémon warily, they can see it is extremely confused and disoriented, not even sure which direction to swim let alone what attacks to use. It seems to lurch for a second when you see it spit up a little red and blue blob which is floating on the surface of the water. Buizel wastes no time darting forward to collect its little friend before streaking up onto the sand before Sharpedo has a chance to regain its senses and attack again. Looking at Shellos, your stomach ties in knots as it has very deep wounds and is bleeding heavily. Convinced you were too late to save it, you then notice its tiny chest move ever so slightly - it's still alive...

Dark Duskull: Leaving Aspen Forest behind you travel to the Neptune Beach Pokémon Centre, being sure to have your newly captured Snover taken care of before walking down to the beach whose chalky white sand is a little blinding at first under the strong sunlight. Njamié appears to be enjoying himself, flying over top of the waves which are gently rolling up onto the beach when he notices an orange otter like Pokémon speeding along in the water beneath him...

Mt. Sierra

John's Knight: Hades' eyesight is definitely improving now, just enough for him to successfully Leer Croagunk in place and ram it with Headbutt. Croagunk attempts another Mud-slap to blind Hades again, but he isn't falling for it this time, lowering his head and charging the little frog. His Heabutt knocks Croagunk onto its butt, but it quickly leaps to its feet and darts in and behind Hades to hit him for light damage. Croagunk's looking quite tired now, beads of sweat pouring down its face while panting rather heavily...

Dark Fire: Horrified when the realisation of what is happening to Chimchar hits you, you know there is no way you can stand by and allow this miscarriage of justice to take place. What Chimchar had done was an accident, but knowing that, its own kind are still willing to execute the harshest punishment of all - the death sentence. Screaming out, "NO!", you immediately move into action and release your Pokémon to help the little fire monkey. The Monferno and Infernape immediately take their positions, willing to fight you to the death. Before the battle can erupt however, the Infernape who appears to be the leader of this colony screeches a loud warning causing silence to fall as attacks are temporarily put on hold. Stepping forward he walks right up to you, looking you up and down slowly as though examining you from the inside out. Walking around you, he then then stands right in front of you, only inches away from your face. Staring deeply into your eyes for several seconds, he turns around, screeches something to the monkeys gathered around and makes a chopping motion with his hand. One Monferno unties the vine noose from Chimchar, grasping the little monkey by the scruff of its neck and carrying it unceremoniously over to Infernape before dropping it on the ground at his feet. Chimchar looks confused, not understanding what is happening when Infernape kicks it toward your feet, looks down and says something to Chimchar, before turning around and walking away. The rest of the colony follows, all disappearing into the temple while Chimchar sits on the ground with tears in its eyes. Looking up at you with an expression of anguish, it doesn't take a genius to figure out this little one has just been exiled. Banished from its own colony and with nowhere to go, it appears Chimchar is in a little strife...

Sylar: Aayla begins the battle against the Sandy Cloak Burmy by releasing a Poison Powder, the toxic dust settling over Burmy who begins to breathe it in. Burmy responds by using Tackle, but being so small doesn't do much harm at all to Aayla. Reaching out and wrapping her vine around the little bud, Aayla prepares to slam it into the ground, but Burmy sees the impact coming and quickly Protects itself. Not releasing her grip n Burmy, Aayla tightens her hold, Wrapping it up in her vine...

Lee-san: Mekhet speeds toward the ground, cleverly evading Staraptor's Wing Attack with her use of Agility. When close enough to leap from her back without breaking every bone in your body, you take the chance to jump in order to leave the two bird Pokémon to battle it out. Zooming skyward again, Mekhet uses Double Team, forming three clones of herself causing Staraptor to screech angrily before smashing one of the clones with its Tackle. Darting around Staraptor in an attempt to confuse it, it appears to be trying to judge which Pidgeot is the real one when Mekhet goes in for the kill with her Aerial Ace, effectively destroying her remaining clones and leaving her open to Staraptor's tackle...

Rainforest

Wayne: Sasan extends his vine, wrapping it around Skorupi's tail and lifting it into the air. The little scorpion begins thrashing about wildly while hanging upside down before bending upward and biting Sasan's vine HARD! Sasan squeals, but is determined not to let go, spitting out a small seed which immediately begins sprouting vines which start to surround and entangle Skorupi. Dropping the helpless scoprion onto the ground, Sasan's head appears to become surrounded by a veil of energy before he slams into Skorupi with Skull bash dealing quite a devstating blow. Skorupi, unable to move about very freely, still has its head free and bites down on Sasan's leg and doesn't look like it has any intention of letting go...

Phantom Desert

Dae~Maker: Tailing the spectral pirate ship while it sails the desert sands, you trail closely enough to keep it in your line of sight, but not so close as to attract attention. Though it is night time, you can make out some dark shadows moving about on deck and wonder what kind of crew it holds. The ship neither speeds or slows, instead traveling at a steady pace, when out of nowhere a huge dark sphere of ghost energy filled and surrounded with crackling black electricity suddenly shoots from the back of the ship heading straight toward you...

Sapphire Lake

Sandaa: Buizel darts in with Quick Attack giving Aero just the chance he needs to hit it with a point blank Supersonic. Buizel's eyes seem to roll back in its head for a second before it tries focusing upon Aero again only to be hit with a direct barrage of Bullet Seeds to the face. This seems to shake the otter out of its stupor, and, shaking its head vigorously, refocuses its gaze upon Aero before firing a Water Gun right at him. Unphased, Aero retaliates with another barrage of Bullet Seeds causing Buizel to dive underwater to protect itself before resurfacing a few seconds later several metres away. It's looking pretty beaten now so it will take very little to finish it off...

Jonouchi: Focusing all of its energy into its fury swipes, Stunky begins slashing up a storm, cutting and scratching and grazing Kaio for heavy damage before its met with Kaio's Take Down. This process is repeated again, both Pokémon attacking as fiercely as they can before being left rather weak and panting quite heavily, staring each other down. Meanwhile Kain and Buneary are caught up in a battle of their own, Kain releasing a Sweet Scent causing Buneary's eyes to cloud over, seemingly unfocused, giving him the chance to move in clamp down on it with his Vice Grip. This rude awakening causes Buneary to come back to its senses quick smart and its ears unroll, extending and slamming inward, pounding Kain's head for heavy, stinging damage resulting on him releasing his hold. Buneary Pounds Kain once more for good measure before Kain retaliates with Astonish. All four Pokémon are now looking like they've seen better much better days...

ZoraJolteon: Upon your release of Piloswine, the boy laughs sarcastically while Garchomp snorts derisively. The two obviously feel this pitiful little beast is no match for a large dragon, but you know better. These two are obviously all about size and power which means, that with basic strategy at best, they can be easily defeated. Garchomp immediately fires off its Dragon Rage attack, a huge fireball chockablock full of dragon and fire power, shooting across the grassy clearing. Piloswine's Water Pulse effectively douses the majority of the fireball which whooshes right over Piloswine's head while the Water Pulse, steaming slightly, continues its forward momentum and washes over the Mach Pokémon. Garchomp now appears to be confused, and while the male trainer is fuming over this outrage Slowqueen is already tunneling her way beneath the grass and closer to the trainer. While Garchomp is shaking its head, trying to refocus, Piloswine blasts it with his Blizzard, the freezing blast of ice and snow dealing heavy damage to Garchomp. The trainer roars in outrage, Garchomp roars in agony, and Slowqueen Digs up through the dirt to burst out while releasing a bright Flash of light. The trainer drops the newborn Stunky which Slowqueen gently scoops up before rushing into the trees for cover...

S_M: More interested in saving Shinx from drowning than in paying any immediate attention to what has launched it into the water, you release Lapras into the lake to help save the drowning cub. Lapras swiftly positions himself next to Shinx who scrabbles about for dear life, trying to get a hold of Lapras' shell before eventually managing to pull itself out of the water and flopping down on its belly, spluttering up the water in its lungs. Moving back to the shore, Lapras allows Shinx to slink back onto the grass before it lays down amongst the reeds and out of sight of whatever had attacked it. It is then you hear some raucous laughter and look back at the lake to see a Floatzel in bobbing in the water in a fit of hysterics...

Mirage Island

Waterlight: Enjoying the fresh air while walking on the newly discovered Mirage Island, you're rather startled by the sight of the Land Shark Pokémon, it's rather nasty looking teeth doing nothing to set your mind at rest. Ducking behind a tree you quickly consult your newly updated Pokédex to discover this little creature is the Dragon/Ground type Pokémon name Gible. Preferring not to take any chances as far as its friendliness goes, you release Poliwhirl then begin ti tip-toe toward Gible. Rather astute, Gible notices your approach and stops walking, the grimace appearing on its face rather scary looking at first before you realise it's actually a smile. Gible appears happy to see the two of you and points toward Poliwhirl, requesting a battle. Looking at one another, you both shrug and agree to give it a fight. Poliwhirl steps up, beginning the battle with a Water Gun to which Gible responds with Dragon Rage. Poliwhirl retaliate by slapping at Gible before it rams him with Tackle...

Bethla Meadows

Pearls Perap: Once again flying high to evade Buneary's attacks, the little rabbit is looking unimpressed as this seems to be more of an aerial show than a fight. It sits on the ground yawning widely while Taillow circles above, focusing her energy for her next attack. Watching Taillow's descent, Buneary leaps back up, more than ready for some action. Taillow swoops in fast and low, her energy completely focused into her beak and begins pecking at Buneary's ears. The brown bunny is angry now, and with Taillow flitting about above it whilst pecking far too hard for its liking, Buneary's ears extend upward and inward, pounding together with a dull thud. Taillow is sandwiched right in the middle and squawks painfully, hurt by the attack. Buneary isn't looking too crash hot either, as both Pokémon have dealt heavy damage to one another this round...

Joshua: Sorry, but only one Sinnoh Pokémon is available for capture per member in Excelsior, so unless you release Combee back into the zone there's no way I can allow Shinx to be taken into your party.
Through teary eyes the girl listens to your argument, her little face a mask of anguish. The thought of giving up her Shinx to a total stranger is not something she wants to acknowledge, but you did help it in its time of need when she was unable to protect it and that alone is the only thing you have working in your favour right now. Knowing you're getting through to her, despite her reluctance, you continue to gently argue your point when you hear a man's voice in the distance which puts an immediate halt to your conversation when the girl turns around and calls out, "DADDY!" running up to him with Shinx still laying in her arms. The man scoops the two up in a bear hug, holding them both close, his eyes red from lack of sleep and possibly some dried tears. The expression of relief on his face is clear, and you can tell he's been searching for his daughter for quite some time. With his daughter crying and Shinx in such a bad state, the man looks at you angrily, putting two and two together and coming up with five...

Muyo: Atiro's little body glows with rock energy, her subsequent Ancientpower dealing a heavy blow to the already very weak Combee and immediately sending it to KO land. Level up for Chikorita. Looking up at you with a rather pleased expression, Atiro waits to see what you'd like to do next...
Old 08-06-2007, 12:13 PM   #244
Waterlight
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
The Excelsian sky is taking on a colourful tinge, the rippling effect trainers had seen in the air earlier repeating itself, but lasting several seconds longer this time. If looking closely enough, small bolts of crackling energy can be seen coursing through the clouds and while some trainers are beginning to feel uneasy, others are shrugging it off...

Mirage Island
Quote:

Waterlight: Enjoying the fresh air while walking on the newly discovered Mirage Island, you're rather startled by the sight of the Land Shark Pokémon, it's rather nasty looking teeth doing nothing to set your mind at rest. Ducking behind a tree you quickly consult your newly updated Pokédex to discover this little creature is the Dragon/Ground type Pokémon name Gible. Preferring not to take any chances as far as its friendliness goes, you release Poliwhirl then begin ti tip-toe toward Gible. Rather astute, Gible notices your approach and stops walking, the grimace appearing on its face rather scary looking at first before you realise it's actually a smile. Gible appears happy to see the two of you and points toward Poliwhirl, requesting a battle. Looking at one another, you both shrug and agree to give it a fight. Poliwhirl steps up, beginning the battle with a Water Gun to which Gible responds with Dragon Rage. Poliwhirl retaliate by slapping at Gible before it rams him with Tackle...
Approaching the Pokémon with his Pokédex in hand, Tom flipped it open and quickly scanned the land-shark like creature.

"I guess I should see what this," Tom muttered as he pressed in the correct buttons for it to scan the Pokémon.

"Gible, the Land-Shark Pokémon. It once lived in the tropics. To avoid the cold, it sometimes lives in caves warmed by geothermal heat," The metallic tones of the Pokédex retorted informatively.

"Gible, eh. It looks pretty tough so I guess we should be careful.." Tom said while slipping the red device back into his bag. Gible turned around at the pair of them and Tom suddenly realised how foolish he looked tip-toeing when the Gible had noticed him this easily. To Tom's surprise the Gibel reacted simply with a smile, it's long teeth shining in the sunshine. Both Tom and Poliwhirl began to relax but froze up again when the landshark lifted it's claw at Poliwhirl. After spending a good few seconds in thought, he realised what the Gible wanted. "It looks like we have a battle on our hands Poliwhirl. Be careful, I've never seen a Pokémon like this before so I have no idea what it's capable of.."

Poliwhirl confidently stomped forward to roughly a metre before Gible then bellowed aggresively. Tom noticed the Gible stumble forward and he knew the combat was about to begin.

"Remember the commands I gave you earlier?" Tom asked Poliwhirl, to which he got an affirmative nod. "Well, I guess we should get this underway then.."

Poliwhirl initiated the combat with a Water Gun but Tom soon found himself distracted by a distortion in the sky. The sky of Excelsior was alive with colour but the thing which bothered him was a strange rippling effect across the sky which lasted for several seconds and as this phenomonon ended a series of energy bolts darted through the clouds and Tom found himself worried. He turned his attention back to the battle, only to see Poliwhirl pulling himself up from a vicious tackle.

"Poliwhirl, let Gible start off and use Counter to stop him in his tracks. Follow up with a Seismic Toss!"
Old 08-06-2007, 01:15 PM   #245
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Quote:
Lilblue: Surprised by the sudden turn of events, you quickly unleash Corsola into the lake, the little coral pokemon bursting into the lake towards the croconaw as you try and get the girls attention by waving your hands about, s you do she looks at you and leans wartortle towards you the two Croconaw turning too as one grabs onto warortle, pulling it down as the girl goes with it, taking no chances Corsola quickly fires out a Water Pulse, the jet of water streaming towards the Croconaw as it smacks the lone one in the face causing it to swim around in circles, diving down to the lake you try to see what’s happening as frost chases the lake as Corsola uses an Icy wind, after a few more seconds the girl blasts back up with Wartortle again, with Corsola bringing it up the rear, and a Frozen crconaw bobbin in the lake, as they get closer to the lake you pull the little girl out and the wartortle follows, Corsola breathing heavily as the adrenaline runs through her body, as the girl splutter and coughs she thanks you for helping her and Torty, asking why she was in the bottom of the lake se tells you that she’s practising for a contest to see who can the deepest underwater and stay there with sapphire lake being so big in depth she wanted to try out there before the contest in the seas where they will appear on next but as she was practising the Croconaw saw her and thought they’d have her for lunch, coughing up again you hear a cry from Warotrtle as the once confused Croconaw isn’t going to give up that easily as it comes charging back, it’s sights set on Corsola, what shall you do?
As Jess waved her hands in the air, the other girl spotted her and nudged her Wartortle in Jess's direction, swimming as fast as they could towards her. Unfortunately, one of the Croconaw managed to pull forward far enough to grab onto the back of Wartortle's shell, leaning all his weight on top to try and force the pair back underwater. Jess watched in horror as the girl cried out for help while her Wartortle thrashed and struggled against its much larger opponent, unable to escape its strong grip. Slowly they were being dragged under, the water bubbling as the two disappeared completely below the surface. Jess held her own breath, praying they would be able to come up again as she looked towards Haruki, steadily making his way towards the location. She would place her trust with him to rescue the two, as she stood watching the spot where the girl and her Wartortle had vanished, fearing for their safety.

At this point, Haruki had swum out far out enough to remain within firing distance of the Croconaw. Acting promptly, he took in a deep breath and launched a pulsating jet of water at the Croconaw pushing down, smacking it directly in the face. Immediately the Croconaw let go of its prey and started swimming around in strange circles, utterly confused by the attack. Wasting little time, the Corsola spun around and exhaled a current of cold air, slightly freezing the surface of the lake as the wind traveled towards the other Croconaw. Hit by the icy gust, the crocodile's limbs began to freeze, his velocity slowing down to the point where he could no longer move and simply floated quietly on top of the water.

Meanwhile, Jess scanned the lake for signs of the girl and her Pokémon. Haruki also dived down to look, and a few seconds later, re-emerged behind Wartortle, with the soaked girl astride. Jess ran forward to help them as they neared the edge of the lake, grabbing the girl's hand in order to help pull her ashore. Haruki remained in the water overseeing the two make it safely on land, looking pumped up after that experience suppressing two giant crocodiles by himself. The girl coughed, freeing her throat of water, then turned and thanked Jess for coming to her and Torty's aid. Jess smiled and nodded. "You're welcome. But what were you doing at the bottom of a lake in the first place?"

The girl explained that she had been practicing for a competition to see who could travel the deepest underwater and stay there for a length of time. The official contest was supposed to take place at the ocean, but as Sapphire Lake was known to be exceptionally deep, she thought she might as well rehearse there first. Unfortunately, during the middle of their training, she'd been spotted by two hungry Croconaw who apparently thought that girl and turtle would make a nice combo meal. Jess winced at the idea, glad she'd been able to help out in time.

"War! Wartortle!" The two girls turned to see Torty pointing at something in the water, a frantic expression on its face. Croconaw had managed to shake off its confusion and was now headed straight for where the group was gathered, its mean eyes set on Haruki, who hadn't yet left the water. Since it obviously couldn't eat the tough coral Pokémon, Jessica realized it was probably looking for revenge for the damage and humiliation dealt to it earlier. In that case, she'd be glad to give it more if it wanted to harm them.

She turned to her companion. "Quick, let's get back from the water." They moved further up onto dry land, where she felt they were a bit safer from the angry reptile. She then called to Haruki, who looked eager to battle against such a powerful-looking opponent, seeing it as a test of his strength.

"Okay, Haruki, first distract Croconaw with SCREECH, then fire BUBBLEBEAM straight at it. Then, give it a hard TACKLE and knock it back."
Old 08-06-2007, 01:16 PM   #246
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Stark: As the next round begins, the two Pokemon stare each other down, neither one looking ready to crumble as the round begins, ordering your attacks Spearow lunges towards Buiezel, the Otter Pokemon quickly reacting with a Water Gun that Sperow easily dodges as it jolts to the left Spearow covers itself in a dark glow before Disappearing from sight, looking on confused Buizel looks around for Spearow as the little bird appears right behind Buizel and whacks it with a Faint attack, looking surprised Buizel watches Sperow take to the air again, it’s beak frosting, crackling and burning with power as it unleashes a tri attack into the air, the otter Pokemon leaping up over the Tri attack and forcing it’s arms back it swings them back together and unleashes a Sonic Boom into the air, a boomerang Projectile finding it’s target and hitting Spearow for a bit of damage, what ill you do?
"Ooo, Spearow is not going to like that," Stark cringed upon seeing his partner missing with his Tri Attack only to get hit by Buizel's Sonic Boom. Not that the attack was enough to stop the bird. Spearow had proven to be extremely adamant about winning at everything he did. His first loss to Stark's Cyndaquil never far from his thoughts. That first defeat driving him to prove to himself and his trainer that he would give his all to succeed, even if it meant pushing himself further than he could handle. Stark knew this. However admirable, Spearow's determination was also his weakness and Stark always had to stay aware of his avian partner's emotions so that the bird would not lose control and start making mistakes.

"Spearow, you're doing great!" he shouted to his partner as he looked over to Buizel for an idea of how to proceed from here. The otter had proven to be quite a skilled combatant so far. Even with its disadvantage it had been able to adapt and strike back successfully at Spearow, leading to Stark's ever growing fondness for the otter. They would need to try to end this soon. Spearow was never one for drawn out battles and if Buizel started to land some of its attacks the tide could turn quickly. Besides, Stark never really enjoyed watching pokemon beat the living tar out of each other over an extended period of time.

"Okay Spearow, one more time!" he shouted to his partner, "Use Faint Attack again to get in close. After that try to stay close and use a Fury Attack. Then when it is off balance use another Tri Attack. This time from close range. Now go for it!"

Stark reached down to his belt and prematurely readied a pokeball. His excitement and anticipation getting the better of him. If Spearow could weaken the otter enough he would attempt a capture. Still, it was a big if. They were about to go away from their up until this point effective swooping and sweeping strategy to more of an in your face style. Still, the idea of being able to have a chance to catch this unique pokemon trumped any sense of patience the trainer may have previously had. As his fingers lightly drummed on the shell of the pokeball, Stark focused all of his energy on one thought. 'Come on Spearow, you can do this...'
Old 08-06-2007, 01:26 PM   #247
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Neptune Beach

Alilatias: Kairu calls out for Buizel to hold on tight to him and while Buizel isn't exactly sure why, it does as asked. With the sea otter now holding on for dear life, Kairu whips up a twister to strengthen the whirlpool Sharpedo is currently trapped in. The shark spins about madly in the swirling water, unable to break free while Buizel grins widely, understanding your plan. Firing off a confusion which streaks through the water to hit Sharpedo right in the eye, Kairu is looking rather pleased with himself and waits for Buizel to join in before using his next attack. Buizel fires off several swift attacks in succession and with Sharpedo being worn down, Kairu attacks once more, this time with a very strong Water Pulse. The two Pokémon then stay back, waiting to see what Sharpedo will do. Watching the shark Pokémon warily, they can see it is extremely confused and disoriented, not even sure which direction to swim let alone what attacks to use. It seems to lurch for a second when you see it spit up a little red and blue blob which is floating on the surface of the water. Buizel wastes no time darting forward to collect its little friend before streaking up onto the sand before Sharpedo has a chance to regain its senses and attack again. Looking at Shellos, your stomach ties in knots as it has very deep wounds and is bleeding heavily. Convinced you were too late to save it, you then notice its tiny chest move ever so slightly - it's still alive...
The plan worked well. The Sharpedo had spat up the Shellos, which was then picked up by the Buizel and dragged onto the beach. Soruta looked at the Shellos - it had deep wounds and was bleeding heavily. "We're probably too late..." she thought to herself, her stomach in knots as she looked even more. However, the Shellos was still breathing - it was still alive. Soruta muttered, "Hold on, little guy..." as she began to rummage through her bag, trying to find something that could help the Shellos. This time she did notice the strange ripple of air in the sky and small bolts of energy in the sparse clouds above, but it did not worry her too much, for she was too busy to even think about it.

While she was going through her bag, she began to wonder why the bag didn't appear to be overstuffed with random items. There were at least 20 or 30 berries in her bag - a few that could probably help the Shellos and the Buizel, but she was looking for an even stronger remedy. She rummaged through several strange hold items - a few whose uses she had probably forgotten long ago. Of particular intrest was the Sea Incense that she had forgotten to give to Kairu long ago - as soon as the battle was over, she would have to find a way to give it to Kairu without it being lost somewhere along the way. Several ornately-designed empty Pokeballs were near the bottom of the bag, and she had to toss a few out of the bag in order to see clearly into the bag - Soruta made a mental note to organize everything in her bag the next time she would have enough time to do so.

Then, she finally found what she was looking for. At the very bottom of the bag, she found her Full Restore, which she had obtained a very, very long time ago. Such rare items were only to be used for the most extreme of situations - and this appeared to be one of them. She yelled, "I got it!" which might have startled the Buizel for a moment. She grabbed the 'miracle bottle' and sprayed the liquid inside onto the wounded Shellos. The Full Restore just had to work - she had nothing else that could treat wounds this bad. The only thing that could be done now about Shellos' condition was to wait. Soruta looked at the Buizel, and noticed that Buizel still had that hole in his limb - probably bleeding - from that Ice Fang attack, as she had come to call it. "You look rather injured as well. Here, you should eat this Oran Berry and see if things get any better."

Meanwhile, she noticed that the Sharpedo still appeared to be lurching in a confused state. Soruta assumed that it could no longer do anything to Buizel and Shellos as long as they remained on the beach. However, the Sharpedo, when it finally does regain its own senses, could still stay here and wait for Buizel and Shellos to come back out into the water, and all hell would break loose once more. She was still convinced that Kairu would have to defeat the Sharpedo or drive it away, even though it had already spat up the Shellos.

Soruta looked down at the Buizel and Shellos. "You two should just rest and tend to your wounds - Kairu and I can handle the Sharpedo on our own from now on."

"Kairu!" she yelled. "It's time to finish off the shark! Blow its ears off with your Supersonic, and use the speed of your Agility to slam the Sharpedo with a strong Take Down!"
Old 08-06-2007, 01:45 PM   #248
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Jonouchi: Focusing all of its energy into its fury swipes, Stunky begins slashing up a storm, cutting and scratching and grazing Kaio for heavy damage before its met with Kaio's Take Down. This process is repeated again, both Pokémon attacking as fiercely as they can before being left rather weak and panting quite heavily, staring each other down. Meanwhile Kain and Buneary are caught up in a battle of their own, Kain releasing a Sweet Scent causing Buneary's eyes to cloud over, seemingly unfocused, giving him the chance to move in clamp down on it with his Vice Grip. This rude awakening causes Buneary to come back to its senses quick smart and its ears unroll, extending and slamming inward, pounding Kain's head for heavy, stinging damage resulting on him releasing his hold. Buneary Pounds Kain once more for good measure before Kain retaliates with Astonish. All four Pokémon are now looking like they've seen better much better days...

Ricco can see the sky getting worse. His time would soon be up. He might not get his chance to catch a Sinnoh Pokemon, but at least he would have a battle he wanted to win.

"Kaio, Kain, hang on for just a little longer, Okay?!" Ricco said.

They both nod as Ricco tries to think of a battle strategy. This could be his last chance to take them down.

"Kaio, we have to limit your energy usage. Use Mud Shot twice. Kain, Use Iron Defense to shield yourself from that Buneary's attack. Then use a Vicegrip to give it a nice bite, only when it attacks you. I know you guys can do it!"

Ricco continued to watch the battle, but he also looks up in the sky. He can't stay here much longer.

"Please guys, hang on for me." he said.

Ricco proceeds to watch the battle go on.

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:48 PM   #249
Yami Ron
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Yami Ron Send a message via AIM to Yami Ron Send a message via Yahoo to Yami Ron

I'm coming into Excelsior with my honorable granddaughter Eira.

Eirafita - Female Espeon (Active) (Level 50, 10 Beauty Shop, 100 Cute, 55 Tough, 40 Smart, 40 Beauty) (Bold Nature) w/ Hidden Power (Grass), Shadow Ball, Body Slam, Dream Eater, Torment, Taunt, Sweet Scent, and Reflect
Eirafita is the daughter of Ron's Espeon and Rats, Blastoise's Raticate, and my first granddaughter. A smaller version of an Espeon (about 3" shorter), her only qualities from Rats is that she has whiskers on both both sides of her nose and her toes have slightly longer claws on them. Her inner ears also have a light pink color to them. Her attitude is totally opposite to Rats. She is a kind-hearted and always has a sweet voice when she speaks, just like her mother, but she loves her father as much as he loves her. Espeon and I have now allowed her to begin battling. I always keep her on top of my head as we travel from place to place. She usually sleeps unless I'm in a battle with someone. During those times, she is wide awake and gathers strategy that she will be able to perform herself one day. Eira wears a miniature version of my Millennium Puzzle around her neck. Crafted by me with a special touch of Millennium magic, the Puzzle represents the bond Eirafita and her grandfather share.
Wearing: Ruby Pendant, Yellow Scarf, and Millennium Puzzle
When Eira calls on the power of the Millennium Puzzle when she enters a match, the Puzzle glows and she starts to grow. When the growth stops, she proportionally grows a height of 6" and during this height change, Eira's ears, claws and tail lengthen, as do her Raticate whiskers. Also, her eyes become a light blue color which makes her look more focused, sharp, and keen (like Yami Yugi). The Millennium Puzzle doesn't enhance any of Eira's current special or physical abilities.

"Let's go over towards Mirage Island, Eira. Let's find out what rare Pokémon are to be captured."

"Espee... espeeeon" (Indeed, Grandpa. It has been a while since I've been involved in a Pokémon battle)

"I know all too well, granddaughter. Perhaps we can even befriend some of these Pokémon with my 3 new PC slots since you, Raichu, and Marik at or over LV50. A team with quality is a team with strength."

"Espeon? Peon peon!" (Why are we standing around for, Grandpa? Let's get moving!)

"Wow, Eira, you are sure eager. Lead the way!"
Old 08-06-2007, 01:59 PM   #250
Dae-Maker
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Phantom Desert

Dae~Maker: Tailing the spectral pirate ship while it sails the desert sands, you trail closely enough to keep it in your line of sight, but not so close as to attract attention. Though it is night time, you can make out some dark shadows moving about on deck and wonder what kind of crew it holds. The ship neither speeds or slows, instead traveling at a steady pace, when out of nowhere a huge dark sphere of ghost energy filled and surrounded with crackling black electricity suddenly shoots from the back of the ship heading straight toward you...
As Grey and Coriolis sail behind the ghostly pirate ship, Grey notices a ripple crack throughout the skies, and for some reason, he shiveres, but not from the cold, but from fear. However, this momentary distraction allows him just enough time to miss the release of a giant Shadow Ball heading his way. Panicking in the situation, Grey screams out a cry of alarm before relaying evasive orders to his dragon.

"Coriolis," Grey screams above the wind, "dive out of the way of the ball. Then, use a Double Team to create illusioanry distractions. I don't know how they sensed us, but beware of any oncoming attacks. If you see an actual, physical enemy, retaliate with a Dragonbreath."

Watching the ball of ghost energy climb higher, Grey can only hope that Coriolis reacts in time...
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records