UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 10:44 AM   #401
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
As Alice waits with her serpentine companion in the waiting room, the gentle murmurs of Miss Lulu's voice can be heard from the incubation room, speaking in what sounds like an encouraging tone. The egg to whom she speaks had not spent the week growing in the usual way - out or in - but rather had spent its time in the incubator developing a pattern of red and blue spots, whose clearly defined shapes indicated that the baby was ready to be born... but even though the cracks at the top of the egg suggested the event should have happened already, the classic unfurling of the head had not occurred. Though other doctors and nurses may analyze and fret, Miss Lulu had the good sense to know the difference between a baby in trouble and a baby who's shy.

"Spring is the time for flowers, little one." Miss Lulu's voice, warm and soft, envelops the baby like a blanket. "The bright colors, the pretty smells... Don't you want to experience them? Hear the birdsong?"

In that moment, the sound of Ekans laughter pierces the incubation room. Miss Lulu winces. The species due to hatch usually had an instinctual fear of this Pokemon... and yet, the sound immediately inspires a little hand to push itself out of the shell, waving in the direction of the sound.

"Heard a new friend, did you?" Miss Lulu's relief is clear in her voice; traumatizing the baby in the moments of its birth would be disastrous. The egg responds by sprouting a pair of feet, which immediately begin attempting a toddling motion. Miss Lulu quietly unlatches the incubator, picking up the baby from within and setting it on the floor. She gently guides the baby as it waddles forth, its second, stubby arm emerging. An odd sight indeed, this walking egg!

As it makes its way to the waiting room, the top of the egg finally opens, like a strange, pale yellow blossom, to reveal a pair of curious, black eyes and a beaming smile. The little arms wiggle upward at Alice, indicating a desire to be picked up. As Miss Lulu follows, she regards Alice with an equally sunny expression.

"Ah, Alice! What a lovely look you have chosen for today - perfect for the season! My sincere apologies for the wait, but all good things take patience."

Why did that sound familiar...?

---

Meetan has hatched a Lv.1 Female Togepi with EM Lucky Chant and EM Mirror Move.
The doors slid open, and Alice's newest Pokemon came into the room. The trainer stood, Ekans falling silent as the human seemed to light up. She was glad to see Lulu perfectly fine to see her, the blonde crouching and cooing to scoop up the newborn.

"Thank you! Yeah, no--" She cut herself off. That sounded familiar. It didn't take long to figure out why, to make Alice's stomach turn uncomfortably. The Togepi was oblivious, but Eliza was not, yellow eyes looking between both the Pokemon and the Hatchery staffer with utmost suspicion. Fucking hell, what to think of this...? "-- It's no problem. I've always wanted a Togepi, and she's totally worth it. Right, Eliza?"

The serpent hissed in agreement, sliding closer to give the Pokemon a good sniff. The nameless creature seemed delight, giving its call with delight, little arms reaching to prod and cup Eliza's face. The snake looked to her trainer with reassurance, offering a stiff nod, and Alice relaxed. Patience had rewarded her this time, but she knew her dreams would be disturbed by fears of more dead people walking and illusions haunting.

Painted nails reached into her bag, bringing out a single Poke Ball. "Thanks again, Miss Lulu. You're always a star. I think I'll be naming her Thea." With that decided, and the baby safely popped away, it was time to pick up her Torchic, Blaze, and run for the bloody hills. Hopefully not actually bloody, but they would be Hermes had his freedom, she was sure.

Being a Pokemon trainer was hard, alright?
Old 04-08-2018, 07:40 PM   #402
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Dropping off a Flying-Type Egg for incubation. I wonder what shape these wings will take...
Old 04-15-2018, 11:23 AM   #403
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my Male Charizard to breed with GS's Female Grovyle. I keep the Treecko offspring.

Nickname: Volg
Level: 41
Bond: 35
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Rash
Birthday: October 3
Ball: Luxury Ball
Hold Item: None
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Air Slash, Wing Attack, Scratch, Growl, Ember, Metal Claw, Smokescreen, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Fire Fang, Slash, Flame Burst, Flamethrower, Slash
EM/MT Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush
TM/HM Moves: Acrobatics, Brick Break, Fire Blast, Fly, Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Steel Wing, Sunny Day
CM Moves: Crossfire

Last edited by Maskerade; 04-15-2018 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-15-2018, 04:53 PM   #404
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Dropping off my Male Charizard to breed with GS's Female Grovyle. I keep the Treecko offspring.

Nickname: Volg
Level: 41
Bond: 35
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Rash
Birthday: October 3
Ball: Luxury Ball
Hold Item: None
Level-up Moves: Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Air Slash, Wing Attack, Scratch, Growl, Ember, Metal Claw, Smokescreen, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Fire Fang, Slash, Flame Burst, Flamethrower, Slash
EM/MT Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush
TM/HM Moves: Acrobatics, Brick Break, Fire Blast, Fly, Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Steel Wing, Sunny Day
CM Moves: Crossfire
Dropping off my Female Grovyle, Nissa, to be with Mask's Male Charizard so she can breed him a Treecko! Have fun, Nissa!

: O////O *is too flustered to respond*

Name: Nissa
Species: Grovyle
Level: 20
Current Location: Black Bayou
Ability: Overgrow (Grass-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%)
Nature: Hasty (+Spd, -Def, likes Sweet, hates Sour)
Held Item: None
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Pursuit, Fury Cutter, {Cut}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, {Flash}, (Grassy Terrain), {Acrobatics}, (Double Kick), {Nature Power}, (Dragon Breath), {Power-Up Punch}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), Grass Pledge (Advanced), (Grass Whistle), {Bullet Seed}
Moves to Learn: Screech (Lv. 23), Leaf Blade (Lv. 23), Agility (Lv. 28), Slam (Lv. 33), Detect (Lv. 38), X-Scissor (Lv. 43), False Swipe (Lv. 48), Quick Guard (Lv. 53), Leaf Storm (Lv. 58)
Moves Missed: Giga Drain ( Lv. 21), Energy Ball ( Lv. 37), Endeavor ( Lv. 45)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 04-15-2018 at 05:05 PM.
Old 04-15-2018, 06:51 PM   #405
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
The Doctor's Clipboard

TheKnightsFury and Naruxami (4/4): Male Chespin (2/2) and Female Nidorina Jean (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Parents may be picked up Monday, 9th of April. Hatchling due Monday, 16th of April.

I believe it's baby time OWO
Old 04-16-2018, 05:34 PM   #406
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Dropping off a Flying-Type Egg for incubation. I wonder what shape these wings will take...
After seating herself in the warm, inviting waiting room of the Hatchery, Kijo had let little friend Bia wander the room as she picked up the newspaper. In that moment, she had expected Bia to still be working off the sugar high from all the Stufful Day treats she had just consumed, and so she assumed the energetic fighting type would be testing the limits of the facility's structural integrity as she bounced off the walls. But little Bia was already crashing from the sweet excitement and, with a little hop, landed expertly on her trainer's lap, curling up to fall asleep. Normal behavior for many smaller-sized starters, but this was Pokemon who writhed as if in agony the moment she was touched by anyone. Bia, the stubborn, independent little bear who would sooner be stabbed than snuggled. Trainers with tender hearts - and weaker minds - would think this an adorable shift in behavior. Heartwarming, even. It would be the sort of thing out of a damn Hallmark movie.

Kijo knows better. This is a warning, and time is running out. Perhaps, in the back of her mind, the ex-gangster already knew that the days were numbered... it would explain why they were here. Oh, sure. She wanted a friend for Bia; this was no lie. But having trained an Ursaring for the better part of her early life, she knew how suddenly little bears can evolve into big bears... and big bears need friends they can expend their energy on. A flying type would have the advantage on Bia. Kijo, on the other hand, would most certainly not. The gruff, dark-haired woman looks at the sleeping Stufful's little tootsie-roll arms, and tries not to think of how soon it will be when their embrace could crush her spine in an instant. And the worst part of it all was... if it were to happen... it most likely would be an accident. An action inspired by affection rather than hatred. Even the grizzled Kijo's cast-iron stomach can't help but turn at the thought.

A single button eye flickers open as Bia carefully watches her trainer's expression, noting the worry in her face even as she tries to distract herself with the day's news stories. In the little Stufful's mind, the worry is... formless. Shapeless. Something faraway and distant - something that couldn't possibly be related to what is happening here and now. Here and now was Stufful Day! A wonderful day! Worry did not make sense. Today was a day of sweets, treats and attention! Not only that, but she was going to get a -

Bia gasps and sits bolt upright, startling her trainer. Jumping off of Kijo's lap with newfound vigor, the little Pokemon runs circles around the room, crying out with unbridled glee. How could she have let all that overindulgence addle her memory so? How could she have forgotten? She was going to get a big present today!! Kijo had said so!! A brand new friend!! Bia's mind spins as fast as her body does. What would her new friend be like? Would they be a nice Pokemon? Would they play games with her? Would they be bigger than her? Smaller? So many questions!!

Kijo takes a deep breath and holds it in, trying not to wince. Bia's sudden takeoff had inadvertently bruised the trainer's left thigh. That Stufful is going to be the death of me, Kijo muses darkly.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:20 PM   #407
Stitches
Pokemon Trainer

Dropping off my Enigma Egg!
Old 04-17-2018, 05:29 PM   #408
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches View Post
Dropping off my Enigma Egg!
Stitches' Enigma Egg is confirmed for incubation. The egg is due to hatch Tuesday, 24 April.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:51 PM   #409
Rotom310
Boulder Badge

Dropping off an Enigma Egg for incubation!
Old 04-18-2018, 09:07 PM   #410
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotom310 View Post
Dropping off an Enigma Egg for incubation!
Rotom310's Enigma Egg is confirmed for incubation. The egg is due to hatch Tuesday, 24 April.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:39 PM   #411
Skunkaru
Pokemon Trainer

Dropping off my Birthday Egg for incubation.
Old 04-28-2018, 01:16 PM   #412
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunkaru View Post

Dropping off my Birthday Egg for incubation.
Skunkaru's Birthday Egg is confirmed for incubation. The egg is due to hatch today (Saturday, 28 April).
Old 04-29-2018, 01:31 AM   #413
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Apologies for the delay, here are your hatched babies~

134: Male Torchic with EM Endure

Maskerade: Shiny Female Deino with EM Fire Fang

Naruxami: Male Chespin

Marion Ette: Female Gligar with EM Counter
Old 04-29-2018, 01:38 AM   #414
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post

Naruxami: Male Chespin
Me boi....

I'd RP this but I'm typing something else as we speak (#oops)

Naming him Chester and using my Shiny Spray (Step 100) on him.

Putting him in a Pokeball.

Thank u <3 <3 <3
Old 04-29-2018, 04:00 AM   #415
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Maskerade: Shiny Female Deino with EM Fire Fang
Picking this little one up in Pokeball 1/2, with a destination already in mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Dropping off my Female Grovyle, Nissa, to be with Mask's Male Charizard so she can breed him a Treecko! Have fun, Nissa!

: O////O *is too flustered to respond*

Name: Nissa
Species: Grovyle
Current Location: Black Bayou
Ability: Overgrow (Grass-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%)
Nature: Hasty (+Spd, -Def, likes Sweet, hates Sour)
Held Item: None
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Pursuit, Fury Cutter, {Cut}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, {Flash}, (Grassy Terrain), {Acrobatics}, (Double Kick), {Nature Power}, (Dragon Breath), {Power-Up Punch}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), Grass Pledge (Advanced), (Grass Whistle), {Bullet Seed}
Moves to Learn: Screech (Lv. 23), Leaf Blade (Lv. 23), Agility (Lv. 2, Slam (Lv. 33), Detect (Lv. 3, X-Scissor (Lv. 43), False Swipe (Lv. 4, Quick Guard (Lv. 53), Leaf Storm (Lv. 5
Moves Missed: Giga Drain ( Lv. 21), Energy Ball ( Lv. 37), Endeavor ( Lv. 45)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)
And hatching this one!

Last edited by Maskerade; 04-29-2018 at 06:31 AM.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:24 PM   #416
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Did someone say an egg? Someone said an egg. So dropping off the Enigma Egg.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-01-2018, 08:45 PM   #417
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

I may or may not have robbed a different hatchery and would very much like to have this egg incubated if possible? please don't call the police.
Old 05-02-2018, 02:16 AM   #418
Meetan
Soul Badge

Geodude
Nickname: Gracelyn/Gracie
Level: 23
Love Ball
Nature:
Type: Rock/Ground
Obtained: The Egg House
Ability: Sturdy
Bond: 32
Contest: All 10
Moves: Tackle, Defense Curl, Flail, Focus Punch, Block, Mega Punch, Hammer Arm, Rock Climb, Endure, Autonomize, Wide Guard, Fire Blast, Mud Sport, Rock Polish, Rollout, Magnitude, Rock Throw, Smack Down, Bulldoze

Honedge
Nickname: Hermes
Premier Ball
Nature:
Ability: No Guard: The accuracy of all moves known by this Pokémon and all Pokémon targeting this Pokémon raises to 100%
Bond:
Moves: Tackle, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Metal Sound, Pursuit, Autonomize, Shadow Sneak

Dropping Gracie and Hermes off to breed. EpicSquirtle will be providing the Old Spice Incense and also keeping the offspring. Thanks!
Old 05-02-2018, 11:44 AM   #419
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:

[b]134: Male Torchic with EM Endure
Picking this fella up, naming him Moa, and declaring his ability to be Speed Boost.

Mahalo! o7
Old 05-03-2018, 05:30 AM   #420
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Did someone say an egg? Someone said an egg. So dropping off the Enigma Egg.
Lil'twick's Enigma Egg is confirmed for incubation. The egg is due to hatch Tuesday, 08 May.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
I may or may not have robbed a different hatchery and would very much like to have this egg incubated if possible? please don't call the police.
Naruxami's Enigma Egg is confirmed for incubation. The egg is due to hatch Wednesday, 09 May.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:28 PM   #421
Skunkaru
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Skunkaru's Birthday Egg is confirmed for incubation. The egg is due to hatch today (Saturday, 28 April).

Hatching this little one.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:37 AM   #422
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Lil'twick's Enigma Egg is confirmed for incubation. The egg is due to hatch Tuesday, 08 May
Time for some Egg hatching~

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-08-2018, 10:58 AM   #423
Stitches
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Stitches' Enigma Egg is confirmed for incubation. The egg is due to hatch Tuesday, 24 April.
Hatching my Enigma Egg!
Old 05-09-2018, 04:58 PM   #424
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Naruxami's Enigma Egg is confirmed for incubation. The egg is due to hatch Wednesday, 09 May.
Time for an Awakening :3
Old 05-09-2018, 05:00 PM   #425
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Miss Lulu loved all her babies. Well, they weren't her babies, per se - they were not of her blood, and it was ultimately not up to her to raise them - but it was hard not to refer to the hatchlings in her care in any other way. Her babies always brought her joy... and a twinge of sadness, when they went off to their owners. Yet today, Miss Lulu was counting the seconds until she could unload these trio of troublemakers onto someone else.

They had been fast friends, those three. Oh, how it had warmed Miss Lulu's heart to see the three of them playing together! It didn't occur to her that, even at that very young age, they would already be plotting and scheming. Oh, she had anticipated the stealthy, dark-type thief; she was not even terribly surprised at the fuzzy firestarter, who tested the limits of the Hatchery's sprinkler systems.

What shocked her (no pun intended) was the quiet, doe-eyed electric type who, after much careful observation and disbelief, turned out to be the little gang's leader. It had been Miss Lulu's first impression that the other two babies had been a bad influence on this, the last of the three... but it wasn't until this little one was born that the destructive, criminal side came out in the other hatchlings. The true spark to these fires of destruction and mayhem was undeniable... and yet, even knowing what she knew, it was hard to look into those baby blue eyes and believe that this little girl was a devious little mastermind.

Thank Arceus they were going off to three separate trainers! Yet somehow, it was hard to shake the feeling that, together or separately, those three would find a way to wreak havoc...

---

Skunkaru has hatched a Lv.1 Female Litten.
Lil'twick has hatched a Lv.1 Male Sneasel with EM Crush Claw.
Stitches has hatched a Lv.1 Female Blitzle with EM Snatch and EM Double-Edge.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records