UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 07:03 AM   #1901
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Mudkip August Release

Klink (-) Lv.1
Makuhita (M) Lv.1
Paras (M) Lv.1
Swinub (F) Lv.1
Old 08-09-2016, 09:17 PM   #1902
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Tangela (F) Lv.1
Short Story of an RP, Ahoy!
Spoiler: show
The young tangela watched on as yet another group of pokemon were dragged out of the place they had spent almost their entire lives in, her own heart feeling with dread. This group wasn't too far off from being her age, and while she had no idea what sort of terrible fate awaited them, she most certainly didn't want to join them... Yet, there was no telling when they'd come for her- for all the bundle of vines knew, she could be next.

But this was not the time to mourn the loss of the paras and swinub who had been so helpful in her practice of her 'unusual' passion. The Vine Pokemon quickly scurried out the back door while the workers were busy with the highly uncooperative makuhita and quickly began her hunt for four-leaved clovers. The long days she had spent indoors may have made her vines unfortably sensitive to the sun's harsh rays, but she needed the burst of speed she got from them really badly. Judging from the fading cries of the indignant Fighting type, she didn't exactly have a whole lot of time to work with.

"Come on, come on...!" she muttered as she spread out as many vines as she could muster, desperately trying to count with every single one. She could hear the other pokemons' attempts to console their rowdy companion now, but she didn't care. She just kept on trucking through her frenzied search, counting, processing, and denying clovers with far greater speed and efficiency than one would expect from a pokemon as young as she. 'Nononononononononononononononope! C'mon,c'mon,c'mon, gimme a four-leaf alrea-'

FWISH!

A sudden sound further ahead from where the tangela was made her stop in her tracks. 'What... was that...?' She drew her vines back towards her body and crept cautiously toward the source of the sound, her eyes darting back and forth in case the mysterious entity decided to attack her. She reached the point from which she heard the sound and pulled away a bit of foliage to find... a seed?

It was rather large by seed standards, yet not quite large or round enough to qualify as a pit. It sported an peculiarly bright shade of yellow as well, easily separating it from all of the other 'baby plants' the young pokemon had encountered. Oddly, the tangela could feel a sort of mystic power flow into her when she picked it up for closer inspection. It almost felt as if the seed had the power to grant miracles... and sure enough, there was a trio of four-leaved clovers right where the 'Miracle Seed' had come to rest! Excited by this new discovery, the little tyke gathered up her findings and scurried back into the Adoption Center, her heart once again filled with for the future. Maybe she wouldn't need the good-luck potion after all!
~~~~~~

"Heh. Kinda cute, isn't it?"

"Eeeeh, I dunno about dis. I don't tink I wanna be on da receivin' end o' one o' dose hugs. Pomona's one ting, she only gots two o' dose vines, but dat ting's made o' vines."

"Oh, relax, Meowth. We're not keeping it, I just thought it was cute. Now..."

The tangela awoke with a start, breathing as heavily as a shaggy plant monster can. 'I haven't seen that dream in a while...' There was something about it, though. It felt less like a dream, and more like ...a faded memory? But why would it resurface now, of all times? She grasped her little seed close, wondering it had anything to do with it. She vaguely knew what a meowth was, though only a select few were said to be able to speak with humans like that one did. But what in the world was a 'pomona'? Or was that supposed to be a nickname for something? She sighed in exasperation. What point was there in even questioning when it was highly unlikely she'd ever learn the answer?

"Miss, you can't go back there!" the voice of the Center's night custodian suddenly rang out, busting through any thoughts that might've been forming in her little head. "I told you that we're closed!"

"All the more reason to do so!" an unfamiliar voice shot back, with a hint of worry in her voice. "Every minute I wait is another chance for it to get eaten! It's a valuable instrument for us mystics, so the fact that I lost it in the first place is a serious blow for me!"

The voice's owner, a human female judging from the silhouette it cast, walked into the room and started to look around at each of the pokemon within, heedless to the staffer's complaints. A feeling of dread filled the tangela as the stranger made her way around the room, along with another: hope. If the seed really was some sort of miracle worker, maybe this unexpected happenstance was something it orchestrated? Was this woman the one who would free her from this cruel prison?

Finally, the stranger stopped before her and squatted down to get a better look at the quivering mass of vines. "Hey, that's quite a neat little set up you have there!" she exclaimed, motioning toward the tangela's potion brewing supplies (random things she had gathered and repurposed, in reality). "And I see you found the Miracle Seed I dropped earlier. Thanks for that!" The girl laughed and smiled reassuringly, calming the vine pokemon a bit, before putting on a more worried expression. "It looks like you've been here for quite a while, though. There's no telling when you'll be booted out of the system... I know! How would you like to join me, Dichromatia Schmeltzer, as a fellow Chaser of the Mystic Arts?"

"Miss, when I said 'we're closed right now', I-" whatever he was going to say was silenced with a sudden motion from the visitor, who clearly was not in the mood. "Let her decide, not your rigid rules."

A brief moment of silence filled the room as the tangela thought. This was clearly a once-in-a-lifetime chance, so why was she so hesitant? Was it because she had been abandoned twice before? Or was she just more attached to this place than she had thought? She shook herself to clear her mind and hugged the seed tight. This chance had only come because she was the one who found it, and this girl was clearly impressed with her chemical skills. Besides, wasn't there a higher chance of getting a 'Good End' to her story this way than if she just let time pass her by? Yes, the choice she had to make was crystal clear now! "Taaangela!" she cried in confirmation as she stood up as tall as she could.

Dichromatia heaved a sigh of relief as she took her hat off and bowed her head. "Excellent! Then, just as you have granted me the power to be your trainer, I shall grant you the power to be my tutor in the art of potion brewing." She suddenly put her hat onto her new pokemon's head and tried to hold in her laughter as it sank over the monster's eyes. "Do treat me well, Mistress Berue!"

"Are you done now, miss?" the custodian tried again. "You're disturbing the pokemon that are trying to sleep."

"I am? Sorry about that!" She scooped Berue into her arms as she stood up. "The adoption fee was $30, right?" She didn't give him the chance to reply before stuffing the cash into his palm and walking off. "Have a nice rest of the night!"

"Wait!" the poor man called out. "Do you even have a pokeball to keep her in?!"

"Well, of course!" came her snarky reply. "I have just the perfect ball for a pokemon who's about to see her Premier in the world of mysteries!" She laughed at her own stupid joke as she left the room, uncaring as to whether the young man found it remotely funny or not.

~~~~~~

It wasn't until the next day that Newly-Dubbed Berue realized that she never drank the good luck potion she made. It didn't really bother her much, however- one of the remaining pokemon probably needed it more than she did now!

Adopting this little cutie(?) and stuffing her into my sole Premier Ball!

Here's my payment of $30.

Tess Edit: Lv.1 female Tangela adoption confirmed.

Last edited by enchantress; 08-14-2016 at 09:08 AM.
Old 08-15-2016, 12:26 AM   #1903
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Quote:
[size=1]Welcome to the Fizzy Bubbles Adoption Centre!

Pokémon Available to Adopt:
Glameow (F) Lv.1

Can Next Adopt:
BLEU: 15th August 2016
As The Doctor walked aimlessly across the road, he wondered to himself, where his next adventure would be? He kept walking as he came outside a park. Being tired from walking all day, he decided to take some rest.

The day had been long. He had visited a few places on his way to the park. He had been to the Pokemart to collect his free rare candy for the week. From there, he had gone to the day care center to say hello to his friends, Pidgey and Electrike. From there, he went on to the rare candy bank to deposit his newest candy. On the way, he stopped by the adoption center. He saw an advert listing the Pokemon up for adoption. There were various Pokemon available. He was wondering if he should adopt any one of them. But, he did not go in. Instead, he kept walking. Deciding against adopting one.

At the park, the doctor was thinking about the Pokemon he saw at the adoption center. The two kittens that were on the advert board had caught his eye. As a child he was very fond of cats and specially kittens. He always wanted to own one. More than that, he always wanted to befriend a kitten, but, it never happened. His parents were far from amused by the idea of owning animals. He knew this would be his chance to have one. He made up his mind. He was going to go and adopt it. He quickly got up and started walking towards the center.

The road was long and the heat was too much. He was finding it difficult to carry on. At the same time, a thought his mind. “What if someone gets them before I do?” He could not stand the thought of losing the kitten once again.

He picked pace and started walking quickly towards the center. He was not paying attention to the street. He bumped into someone. “Oh, not now.” The Doctor uttered. Looking up, he saw a tall young lady. The lady seemed to have recognized the Doctor but the Doctor did not. “Who…are you? And, why are you staring at me?”

“So, you did not recognize me?” Said the young lady. “Don’t worry about me. I’m no one important.”

The Doctor still had one thought in his mind. Adopting the kitten. “Very well then, I better get going.” Said the Doctor.

“Where are you going? I can help you, maybe?” Said the lady, pointing towards a bracelet on her hands and raising her eyebrows.

The Doctor was astonished, but, did not raise any questions and asked her to take him to the adoption center. The lady held the Doctor’s hand and in the next moment, they were standing right outside the adoption center. “Wow, thank you. How did you do that?” The Doctor pretended not to know anything about the technology.

“Never mind me, you go on. ” Said the lady as she quickly disappeared into thin air. The Doctor soon forgot her and moved ahead into the adoption center.

“Hello, I am here to adopt a Pokemon, specifically, that cute little Glameow.” Said, the doctor. The adoption center owner quickly filled up a form and asked the Doctor for a Pokeball.

“Err, I’d like for this little one to stay outside. If you want, you can register this Pokeball for her.” Said the Doctor, handing out a Pokeball.

The Doctor picked up the Glameow and put her on his shoulder. “How are you little one?” Said the Doctor. Glameow responded by licking The Doctor on the cheek. “Well, it seems hungry.” Said the Doctor as he and the adoption center owner both laughed. The Doctor gave $30 as the fee and left, completely forgetting about the women who helped him.

OOC: Adopting the level 1, female Glameow. Payment of $30 and using my only premier ball

Tess Edit: Lv.1 female Glameow adoption confirmed.

Last edited by enchantress; 08-15-2016 at 07:08 AM.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:54 AM   #1904
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Dropping off this Lv.1 male Heracross from the UPN SOAT's.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:32 PM   #1905
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Dropping off a Level 01 Male Swoobat for General Adoption
Old 09-04-2016, 07:44 PM   #1906
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my level 1 male Gible for General Adoption.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:28 PM   #1907
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Dropping off this Lv 1 male deerling for general adoption.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:08 AM   #1908
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Mudkip October Release

Blue-Striped Basculin (F) Lv.1
Exeggcute (F) Lv.1

Due to dwindling numbers in adoption, which is nice to see, the monthly release is being lifted for the time being.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:09 AM   #1909
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Dropping off this Lv.1 female Shellder from the UPN SOAT's.
Old 10-19-2016, 06:59 AM   #1910
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Dropping off this Lv 1 female joltik for general adoption.
Old 10-23-2016, 01:10 AM   #1911
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

I'm sorry I couldn't find you a home little one...

Dropping off my Lv.1 Male Seedot for general adoption.

Quote:
Exeggcute (M) Lv.1
Also, adopting this cutie~ Here's my payment of 30 Pokédollars and housing him inside of this Pokéball 19 of 50

Tess Edit: Lv.1 male Exeggcute adoption confirmed.

Last edited by enchantress; 10-25-2016 at 03:13 AM.
Old 10-26-2016, 06:52 PM   #1912
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Dropping off this Lv1 Female Chinchou for General Adoption.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:16 PM   #1913
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Skitty (F) Lv.1
Adopting this darling Skitty! Putting her in this Friend Ball, then paying with $30. Thank you!

Tess Edit: Lv.1 female Skitty adoption confirmed.

Last edited by enchantress; 10-30-2016 at 06:15 AM.
Old 10-31-2016, 05:38 PM   #1914
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Dropping off this Level 1 female Drowzee.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:48 PM   #1915
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Welcome to the Fizzy Bubbles Adoption Centre!

Woobat (M) Lv.1
Good Ol' RP Stoof
Spoiler: show
"Now then, Ami, the first thing we should do is get you a pokemon of your own. Fortunately, I know just the place!" Chroma led her new charge, an amnesiac girl she had found alone in the woods, to the Adoption Centre, intent on making sure she wouldn't be in such a predicament again should the two be separated. "This is a place made to ensure that unwanted pokemon can find a happy home, be it in another trainer's care or back into the wild. Actually, this is where I found Berue."

"Really? I never thought that she'd be from another trainer!" the girl responded in surprise.

"Yep!" Chroma proudly exclaimed as she opened the door. "Now then, why don't we go in and see what they have today?"

A cry rang out as the pair walked into the door. "You! You're not here on some wild ducklett chase again, are you?"

Chroma simply shook her head, keeping her cool in the face of the clerk's accusation. "Not at all, sir, not at all! I'm actually here to get my sister here a little present. Our parents never did let her have a pokemon of her own."

The clerk had an odd expression on his face, like a mix of relief and confusion. "Okaaay, I'm really not sure how to take that, but okay. Do as you like!"

"Chroma, this one's kinda cute!" Ami called as the clerk made his way back to his desk. She was looking into a cage with what appeared to be a big, green furball with a heart-shaped nose pressed against the wall.

"A woobat, huh? I can't say I've ever thought of it that way..." She sighed, not all impressed by the bat pokemon. "Did anything else catch your eye?"

"Well, that one looks pretty neat," the girl pointed at the large, blue beetle on the other side of the room. "...But I don't think I'd be able to handle him."

"Alright then, it looks like you've decided." The more experienced trainer stood up from her kneeling position, causing the woobat to loose a surprised squeak and lose his grip. "Before we go ahead and call up the clerk, have you thought up a name for it?"

"Actually... I was wondering if you could name for me. I'm not quite sure how to do it..."

"I have heard that some people have a hard time coming up with names..." Chroma pondered. "Very well, then! It seems kinda empty-headed at the moment, so I hereby dub him Nadie!"

~ ~ ~

The adoption itself went very smoothly, and Nadie was soon fluttering about their heads as they made their way out the door. Chroma turned turned around to congratulate the clerk on his promotion to day shift as they left (which earned her some unhappy grumbles) and turned to her so-called sister. "See, Ami, that wasn't so bad. It might take a bit to train this guy up to the point where he can actually battle, but you'll have me by your side until then!"

"Thanks, Chroma. You really didn't have to do this for me..."

"Nonsense! You're part of the family now, and family makes sure it can keep itself together in the face of outside forces! Think nothing of it."

I'm adopting this here male woobat and putting him in this pokeball (2/10), and of course paying the $30 fee.

Tess Edit: Lv.1 male Woobat adoption confirmed.

Last edited by enchantress; 11-06-2016 at 05:13 AM.
Old 11-13-2016, 11:10 AM   #1916
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Dropping off this Lv.1 male Murkrow from the UPN SOAT's.
Old 11-13-2016, 11:17 AM   #1917
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Murkrow (M) Lv.1
Adopting This Murkrow for 30 pokedollars. Placing him inside this premier ball.

Tess Edit: Lv.1 male Murkrow adoption confirmed.

Last edited by enchantress; 11-20-2016 at 07:39 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:47 PM   #1918
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Dropping off this Lv 1 female minun for general adoption.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:38 AM   #1919
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Dropping off this Level 1 female Drowzee.
ill take this baby
money here
putting her in pokeball 1/5
thanks
EDIT: fixed links I hope

Tess Edit: Lv.1 female Drowzee adoption confirmed and next time please be sure to quote the first post, not the drop-off post.

Last edited by enchantress; 11-25-2016 at 07:07 AM.
Old 11-22-2016, 06:46 AM   #1920
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Dropping off my Lv.1 Male Poliwag for general adoption.
Old 11-29-2016, 10:46 PM   #1921
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Dropping off this Lv 1 male dedenne for general adoption.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:36 AM   #1922
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Dropping off this Lv.1 Voltorb from the UPN SOAT's.
Old 12-22-2016, 02:34 PM   #1923
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
[size=1]_____________________________________

Deerling (M) Lv.1

Can Next Adopt:

kawaiiconcept: 22nd December 2016

I'll take this little one please
money here
putting him in this christmas ball

Tess Edit: Lv.1 male Deerling adoption confirmed.

Last edited by enchantress; 12-24-2016 at 08:48 AM.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:41 PM   #1924
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:

Dedenne (M) Lv.1
Picking up this little one. Depositing him in this Aqua Cyber Ball.
Payment: $30

Tess Edit: Lv.1 male Dedenne adoption confirmed.

Last edited by enchantress; 01-02-2017 at 07:58 AM.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:36 PM   #1925
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Welcome to the Fizzy Bubbles Adoption Centre!

Gible (M) Lv.1
Picking up this pretty boy and placing him inside this Magenta Cyber Ball.

Here is my $30 to do so.

Tess Edit: Lv.1 male Gible adoption confirmed.

Last edited by enchantress; 01-05-2017 at 10:03 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records