UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 11-04-2017, 06:54 AM   #76
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
As Delilah's lures glowed, she noticed Apollo's had begun to shine as well, albeit with less intensity as hers. She smiled, remembering this to be exactly her first moment with her son, and she broke contact, the light in her lures dimming so Apollo could see her face as she spoke: "You know, you remind me of my son, Brighton, you're about as young as he is too! I hope you get to meet him someday, I have a feeling you two would be great friends~"

As Gary listened, he wished he was able to take advantage of the Lapras sale as well and said the Coins for Prizes was how he got an Eevee, now an Espeon. "Oh hey, I got an Eevee from there too, he's a Flareon now!" Hyrem commented before the young Skrelp stuffed his snout in front of the trainer's face, the Kingdra continuing to hold onto his arm as she drifted in the slow current. "Haha, well hi there, little guy, I can see you want some attention...Boop!" he said as he moved his finger to lightly touch Levi on the tip of his nose.

Meanwhile, the Mantine named Aero continued to perform stunt after nautical stunt around Juvia and Nami while explaining that he gets to carry his trainer on his back when he needs to travel on the water. "Oh really?" Nami asked excitedly. "My trainer uses me to ride on the water too! Sometimes, he just lays on my shell and takes a nap while I take him...well, it doesn't really matter where I go at that point, he just enjoys the ride, and I like him riding me!"
"And when he's not riding Nami," Juvia added, "he's in my safe coils. All I need to do is Wrap him up gently, and he trusts me to keep him afloat as I swim around! Like this~" At that moment, without even thinking, the Milotic demonstrated by looping two coils around Gary, securing him in a light Wrap attack before attempting to float up to the surface of the water so she could show Aero what she was talking about.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:47 AM   #77
Sandaa
Yayyy

Apollo listened to Delilah as she mentioned her son and beamed brightly as she mentioned that they could be friends. While he got along with all of Gary’s Pokemon just fine, Apollo was still a bit of a loner and due to low self-esteem didn’t necessarily believe any of them would consider him their friend. So now that he was faced with the prospect of potentially meeting someone who was just like him that he could possibly call a friend, a massive smile crept onto his face. “Wow, really? That’s awesome! What’s he like?”

Meanwhile, during Gary’s conversation with Hyrem, the visitor’s Milotic suddenly gently coiled herself around him and began floating up towards the surface of the tank. Gary let out a surprised gasp before happily slipping an arm through the coils to embrace the Pokemon and feel her magnificent scales. “Oh! Hello there!” Gary laughed, admiring her from up close. “This is pretty cool! Did you want some more food?” As this took place, Levi giggled when Hyrem poked him in the snout. The small Skrelp took a deep breath of water and then expelled a flurry of bubbles from his snout in Hyrem’s face. Devi smirked and freed herself from Hyrem’s arm, swimming around to face Levi. “This is how it’s done,” she cooed, blowing a perfect ring of bubbles around the trainer without hitting him once.

Aero chuckled as he watched his overwhelmed trainer get surrounded by Juvia. “Nice trick! Now here’s one of mine!” The manta ray circled around the tank, building up speed before making tighter and tighter circles around Hyrem and the two syngnathids. The force of the water formed a small Whirlpool that spun them gently in place, trapping them in a pillar of flowing water. While the Kingdra was able to easily keep up with the current, she noticed that the younger Skrelp was having a harder time, so she sighed and took a deep breath. She blew a stream of water from her snout in the exact opposite force and direction of Aero’s Whirlpool, using her own to cancel it out. “Aw, you’re no fun Devi!” Aero laughed while the Kingdra rolled her eyes.

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Sandaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:20 AM   #78
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
As Apollo expressed interest in meeting Delilah's son and asked about him, she giggled. "Well, I like to think he takes after me. I also think he's exactly who you need to swim out of your bubble, so to speak."

As Juvia embraced Gary, she noticed he was hugging back, his arm around her coil as he was feeling her scales. She was then asked if she wanted more food, to which she simply smiled and nuzzled his face; she wasn't hungry at the moment, she just wanted someone to give her attention, and she was getting it. Someone else that was getting attention was Levi, who was tickled when Hyrem touched him on the snout and decided to blow more bubbles in his face, causing him to laugh again, before Devi let go of his arm and blew bubbles that circled around him. "Wow, cool!" Hyrem marveled, entranced by the bubbles that surrounded him.

Just then, the Mantine named Aero summoned a Whirlpool, trapping everyone in a vortex that spun slowly than what it could normally do, though Devine noticed Leviathan having trouble and cancelled the vortex out with a Whirlpool of her own. Juvia noticed the attack all the same, and commented, "Nice Whirlpool! I can do that too, but I have even more tricks to show you. I have one that I really want you to see out of everything I have, but...you'll have to come close for this one, Aero~" She then began to stare at him, batting her eyes while using her tail to beckon the Mantine towards her Captivating appearance. She wasn't quite sure why, but this Pokemon's friendly appearance and personality, as well as a penchant for showing off what he could do...whatever he was doing certainly left an impression on her, and she had to bring him towards her, she had to see if she could put him under her spell. Nami giggled softly at her friend's display, it was inevitable that Juvia would attempt to flirt with this Mantine like she had done with...well, most everyone she met, but something about this seemed different somehow. Nami couldn't explain how different, just that it was different, so she watched and waited to see what would happen.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:57 AM   #79
Sandaa
Yayyy

Gary grinned as Juvia nuzzled his face and then watched on as Aero had put Hyrem as well as Devi and Levi in a small Whirlpool. Before he could say anything, Devine had cancelled the currents out on her own, giving the Mantine a gentle, motherly scolding before turning to see if Leviathan was okay. Seemingly impressed by Aero’s display, Juvia had beckoned him over with her own Captivating performance, allowing Gary to swim over next to Hyrem and watch the exchange.

“You know, since I’ve returned to Fizzytopia, I’ve gotten a lot more water Pokemon than I used to have. It’s starting to get a little cramped in this tank, so I’ve been working with some of the locals here on the mountain with plans to expand the aquarium part of my base. Once construction finishes, it’s going to be something else, if I may say so myself.” He reached out and pat Devi on the head, thankful to have her as the apparent alpha-fish in the aquarium due to her being the strongest and longest-tenured water Pokemon on Gary’s team.

Entranced by her moves, Aero glided closely by Juvia. He beat his wing-like fins a few times, kicking up an underwater Tailwind that caused a gentle current to swirl throughout the tank. He then turned to a corner of the tank and took a deep breath. “I got one more trick to show you!” he called out before firing off a Signal Beam. The light refracted off of the tank’s glass wall, creating a light display that projected through the water like a rainbow. Gary smiled as he watched the light show, Devi and Levi enjoying it as well as they hovered between the two trainers.

“Ooh, pretty lights!” Apollo cried out as he closed his eyes and concentrated on illuminating and dimming his antenna in a pulsing pattern. The other Pokemon in Gary’s aquarium seemed to be enjoying it as well. Tamatoa the Krabby had crawled out of his new home of a hole in a rock to snap his pincers in approval while Pickle the Pyukumuku softly released her innards as if they were a white chewing gum bubble. Sensei the Alomomola rocked back and forth, waving his hand-shaped fins through the water in enjoyment.

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Sandaa is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases