Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Hex (130 BP)

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 11:56 AM   #27
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

CONFUSION (50 BP) (Boosted by Twisted Spoon)
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 02:25 PM   #28
Connor
Flashbacker

Raid Boss Gigantamax Garbodor
★★★★★

Health Gauge: 73%
Shields Up: 2
Raiders: Safeguard (2), Light Screen (3)

Raid Boss Attack Summary

Attack 1: Max Quake (130 BP)
Leo, Raichu: 276 HP

Attack 2: Gunk Shot (120 BP)
Zelphon, Dragapult: 284 HP

Attack 3: Stockpile (0 BP)

Raid Challengers

Zelphon, Shadow Dragapult: 438 HP
Yuki, Espeon: 500 HP [Twisted Spoon]
MM, Stunfisk: 500 HP
Raves, Garchomp: 312 HP
grassyglide, Vivillon: 254 HP [Shadow Lance]
CCK, Mismagius: 400 HP
myahoo, Sableye: 406 HP

This time as the Raiders begin their round, Garbodor enacts defensive measures. After the first few attacks penetrate his viscous figure, the Poison type grunts in pain, summoning a number of flashing screens to insulate him from further assault. These are immediately put to use, and the stinking trash heap is beset on all sides by vicious blows. Finally his patience breaks, retaliating with a rumbling Max Quake followed by a scathing Gunk Shot, though he takes a moment to reflect and Stcokpile for future rounds. Unfortunately this proves unwise, a screeching orb of light manifesting from the past to blow away more shields, the Future Sight having long since been set in stone.

Dynamax initiative: myahoo, Sableye

• Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but up $500 may be collected for role played responses of equivalent words, per standard rules, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Friday, 15th October to place your order.
Old 10-13-2021, 03:46 PM   #29
Zelphon
Caffeinated

From darkest depths of our shackled hearts we do hereby pull forth the symbol of our strength...

Soulstained Penumbra! (190 BP, used off Shadow End)

Old 10-13-2021, 03:49 PM   #30
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Shields should be down now, Drill Run (85 BP, high crit rate).

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 03:52 PM   #31
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Hurricane (110BP, Shadow Lance boosts crit rate)
Old 10-13-2021, 04:14 PM   #32
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Let's use our own Z-move! Gigavolt Havoc (190 BP off of Volt Tackle)

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 07:31 PM   #33
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

With this latest onslaught of attacks, Garbodor finally saw fit to set up a massive barrier, separating it from the opposition entirely, and to Keith's surprise, one of the Trainers present had their Garchomp go for Continental Crush. Not that it wasn't effective- on the contrary, it did more damage to the shield than an ordinary attack would have- but Keith was a bit surprised. Z-Moves tended to pack a lot more power than Max Moves, Surely the more prudent course of action was to use those to attack the enemy directly? But then, after Garbodor's latest onslaught, topped off with a Stockpile to beef up its defenses, yet another Z-Move was kicked off, but this one got the Masters family more bewildered at what exactly they saw than anything else. "What in the...?" Keith murmured.

"Soulstained Penumbra?" Willa repeated, having heard the name of the Z-Move. "I have never heard of that in my life."

"Could it have been a... Shadow Z-Move?" Maribel speculated. "But I didn't know there was such a thing at all."

Keith shook his head. "Neither did I, sweetie," he admitted. "And your Uncle Gavin's never said anything about such a thing, either- considering what his father and brother used to do for a living, you'd think Gav would know everything there is to know about Shadow Pokémon..."

"I'm not even sure Cipher knew everything about Shadow Pokémon," Willa shook her head grimly. "From what I've heard, their Shadow Pokémon were but pale imitations of what can occur in the wild. Unable to grow any stronger, or even evolve, unless purified. Restricted from moves they once knew before being turned Shadow. Most of them not even looking the part, visually indistinguishable from normal Pokémon save for a dark aura that can only be seen through special equipment, or by those attuned to aura-"

"-like that girl from the story Uncle Gavin named his Shiny Dunsparce after, right, Mom?" asked Maribel. "Or like Jake?"

Willa gave a nod and a smile. "Correct," she confirmed. "So... between all this, and the fact that Z-Crystals originated from Alola, which is decidedly not near Orre, it is entirely feasible that Cipher never knew that a Z-Crystal which works with Shadow moves existed," she concluded.

"Sound logic if ever I've heard it," Keith agreed. "Wh- oh- ah, there we go," he added with a grin as he saw the third Z-Move of the day. This one was decidedly more familiar, the classic Gigavolt Havoc, and more to the point, Keith was seeing the Z-Move hurtling towards the target itself- Soulstained Penumbra appeared to have finished off the barrier! "Ah- so there's our cue!" he added, his grin widening. "All right, Rubeus, we're doing good, so now let's keep it going!" he called out. "Earth Power, once more!"

'Stun stun!" the Stunfisk called back, before launching into the forceful Ground-type move yet again. Part of him was a bit disappointed that he hadn't been doing anything other than repeatedly chipping away at the literal mountain of garbage, but the other part of him was honestly grateful the battle had been going so smoothly that his healing techniques had yet to be required!

OOC: Rubeus used Earth Power (90 BP).
Old 10-13-2021, 09:44 PM   #34
myahoo
Soul Badge

And another Assurance (60 BP, x2 for prior damage)!
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 06:24 PM   #35
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

I know this might taste nasty but... PSYCHIC FANGS (85 BP) (Boosted by Twisted Spoon)
Old 10-15-2021, 02:36 PM   #36
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Zen Headbutt (80 BP)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 12:08 PM   #37
Connor
Flashbacker

★★★★★

Health Gauge: 58%
Shields Up: 0
Raiders: Safeguard (1), Light Screen (2)
KOs: 1

Raid Boss Attack Summary

Attack 1: Max Knuckle (90 BP)
MM, Stunfisk: 414 HP

Attack 2: Rock Blast (125 BP)
grassyglide, Vivillon: 0 HP

Attack 3: Gunk Shot (120 BP)
myahoo, Sableye: 10 HP

Raid Challengers

Zelphon, Shadow Dragapult: 438 HP
MM, Stunfisk: 414 HP
Raves, Garchomp: 312 HP
grassyglide, Vivillon: 0 HP [Shadow Lance] [Fainted]
myahoo, Sableye: 163 HP

Dragapult summons an abominable attack, channelling all their strength into a vicious Soulstained Penumbra. This obliterates the remaining screens protecting Garbodor, leaving it desperately open to the following assault. Attacks hurtle through the air, while others are brought to bear against the filthy surface of Garbodor. Rounding these off is yet another cataclysmic blow, the Gigavolt Havoc from Raichu clearly leaving Garbodor stinging. Falling back on tried measures, the sentient refuse heap levies a Max Knuckle against Stunfisk. This is succeeded by a killer strike - rather, strikes. Vivillon is brought to task by the full brunt of a five hit Rock Blast, and promptly crumples under the pressure. With the Friend Guard gone, Sableye suffers a nasty Gunk Shot, managing to weather the blow on account of their natural resistance but clearly not enjoying the toxin fuelled strike.

Dynamax initiative: MM, Stunfisk

• Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but up $500 may be collected for role played responses of equivalent words, per standard rules, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Monday, 18th October to place your order.
Old 10-16-2021, 12:24 PM   #38
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Cheering to heal Raichu
Old 10-16-2021, 02:23 PM   #39
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Bonking with another drill run (85 BP, high crit chance).

Unruly Premonition.
Old 10-16-2021, 09:42 PM   #40
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Dragon Darts (50x2 BP)

Old 10-17-2021, 02:04 AM   #41
myahoo
Soul Badge

Using Full Restore (1 of 10)
Old 10-17-2021, 03:58 PM   #42
Lil'twick
Insanity

Oh we're close to roll over. Another Thunder (110 BP)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-17-2021, 04:12 PM   #43
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Zen Headbutt (80 BP)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 04:26 PM   #44
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

EXPANDING FORCE (80 BP) (Boosted by Twisted Spoon)
Old 10-17-2021, 04:35 PM   #45
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Rubeus was blasted backwards by the Max Knuckle, a Max Move this Garbodor seemed to be favoring. Considering the move's side effect was an increase to Attack power with each use, this came off as more than a little ominous, but Rubeus took it well enough all the same, all things considered. That in and of itself was all well and good, but once the Normal Form Stunfisk recovered from this, he was quick to notice the other Pokémon being targeted by Garbodor's attacks weren't faring so well. A forceful Rock Blast pelted the Vivillon, knocking it out on the spot, and the following Gunk Shot, a frightful prospect to take for many Pokémon, especially considering it was coming from a Poison-type with considerably boosted Attack, but thankfully, the target ultimately resisted the blow- Melissa's Sableye took the Gunk Shot, and was still standing, albeit just barely. "Stun..." Rubeus murmured in concern. He started to focus, prepared for his first use of Heal Pulse in the whole deal, when he saw the Sableye's Trainer produce a Full Restore and use it on the Sableye anyway. The Stunfisk exhaled- part of him was a bit unhappy that he hadn't gotten to do that which he entered this raid to do in the first place, but part of him was happy the Sableye's wounds were being tended to so promptly.

"Ahaha... Uh, Rubeus?" Keith chuckled.

"Fisk stun?" Rubeus inquired, turning around, whereupon he saw Keith, sheepish grin in place, holding up a Dynamax Band that was swirling with Dynamax Energy. "...Fisk," chuckled Rubeus. Of course. Of course the opportunity to Dynamax would come to him at this most crucial opportunity- for indeed, as he turned to look, he could see that Garbodor had erected another powerful barrier. They would need Max Moves to plow through that thing as fast as possible, would they not? Of course, that meant another three rounds where he'd be outright unable to heal anyone... Well, they were doing fairly well thus far, weren't they? Perhaps they could take this risk. "Stun Stunfisk!" the Stunfisk nodded firmly.

Keith smiled. Dynamax Band on his wrist, he gripped the Ground Ball and held it out, withdrawing the Normal Form Stunfisk. "The strange energy that courses through us all," Keith began.

"Let us embrace it," Willa stated, placing a hand on the ball.

"Harness it!" Maribel chimed in, likewise putting her hand on the ball.

"Use it to draw out our true power!" the family declared as one. And as they spoke, the ball they were all holding onto grew in size and changed in appearance, until it looked like a Premier Ball the size of an Electrode.

"Alright, Rubeus!" Keith declared. "Ready..."

"...let's DYNAMAX!!!" the three Masterses exclaimed as one, hurling the ball into the air behind them. Rubeus emerged from the ball, whereupon he started to grow... and grow... and GROW!

"STUUUUUN FIIIIIIIIISK!" bellowed Rubeus. A deep, rumbling bellow that echoed all around.

Following this, Keith, Willa, and Maribel whispered to themselves for a second, before facing the Gigantamax Garbodor once more. "USE! MAX!! STARFAAAAAAAALL!!!" they bellowed in unison.

OOC: Rubeus Dynamaxed and used Max Starfall (130 BP; base move is Einherjar (90 BP)).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 10-17-2021 at 05:24 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 04:05 PM   #46
Connor
Flashbacker

★★★★★

Health Gauge: 48%
Shields Up: 9
Raiders: Misty Terrain (5), Light Screen (1)
KOs: 1

Raider Healing Summary

Raid Boss Attack Summary
Leo, Raichu (Cheered, grassyglide): 600 HP
myahoo, Sableye (Full Restore): 600 HP

Attack 1: Payback (100 BP)
Zelphon, Dragapult: 100 HP

Attack 2: Max Knuckle (90 BP)
Raves, Garchomp: 190 HP

Attack 3: Gunk Shot (120 BP)
CCk, Mismagius: 76 HP

Raid Challengers

Zelphon, Shadow Dragapult: 100 HP
Leo, Raichu: 600 HP
MM, Stunfisk: 580 HP [Dynamax, 2 rounds remaining]
Raves, Garchomp: 190 HP
grassyglide, Vivillon: 600 HP [Shadow Lance] [Recovered]
myahoo, Sableye: 600 HP

A galvanising cheer rings through the clearing, Raichu clearly enjoying the aid levied upon him. With a smile upon his face he leads the charge, a crackling discharge roaring into the air and thoroughly electrocuting the paralysed Gabodor. Frowning, the beast can do little but hunker down as attacks are brutally hurled towards him, his anger only further piqued by witnessing a Raider take a moment to cheekily restore their Pokemon to perfect health. With a spit flecked roar, the Poison type meres his revenge. A raging tantrum is fuelled by his darkest furies, a savage Payback igniting Dragapult and leaving them thrashing madly. This is followed by a familiar combo - a Max Knuckle followed by a viscous, fast moving Gunk Shot, each attack nearly felling yet another Raider as Vivillon finally makes their way back into action...

Dynamax initiative: MM, Stunfisk

• You have until Thursday, 21st October to place your order.
Old 10-19-2021, 04:14 PM   #47
Lil'twick
Insanity

Let's Cut (50 BP) down a shield.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-19-2021, 04:17 PM   #48
myahoo
Soul Badge

Ominous Wind (60 BP)
Old 10-19-2021, 04:17 PM   #49
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Hurricane (110BP)
Old 10-19-2021, 04:17 PM   #50
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Twister (40 BP) because shields.

Unruly Premonition.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League