(M) Lv.09
[/center:137fa]
Dark Duskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:25 AM   #8
Dark Duskull
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Dark Duskull
Re: BB's Holly Underground

"I need more time with my pokemon..." those were Felix thoughts when he saw he wasn't paying attention to the new fellows that were coming to his team. Saulot, Anara, Nikoro, Lambech and Tyrande had barely had his attention. "I need a place where I can go with all the freedom I need to play with them, he thought after that".

Some rumors had came to his ears, there were these things you can buy and take a rest of the life, no pressures, no people annoying you, but the thing that really caught Felix's attention was the fact that he could chose the location of this "secret house". It ould be located either from the heaven of the Fizzy Bubbles world, to a Haunted Mansion. Looking at the catalogue, Felix thought to himself what had been the funniest place he had ever visited... and after a few minutes he came up with the idea of the Volcanic Mountain, that island which holded an active volcano and which would probably make adrenalin flow through his veins. After purchasing the plot of land and the base itself, Felix felt the urge to visit it as soon as possible, he took a plain, which left him in the middle of the island, with only his pokemon, a map to find the location of the hidden place and his personal stuff. Walking alone through the base, and after suffering 40Ă‚ÂşC heats, probems to find fresh water and walking like 2 hours, Felix finally found his new home in the underground, passing the thermal waters, by the volcano. He climbed down the red, made of ground ladder and finally got there, his Underground Red Grounded Ladder. He was prety excited, everything seemed too cool to be true and he needed to share this moment with his pokemon.

Taking all his pokeballs, Felix tossed them and nine sparklinbg silhouettes were suddenly becoming real. Painkiller, Liebe, Calavera, Noche, Anara, Nikoro, Lambech, Saulot and Tyrande all apeared, amazed of what they were looking at that moment. Calavera was a bit scared, though. The darkness of the place made him pretty happy, but the company of that ammount of pokemon seemed really annoying to his big sparkling eyes. He ran towards Felix's leg and hugged it tightly. "It's okay, dude, these are your friends, part of my team. I know you don't know all of them, but they're good guys. Calavera stopped shivering and slowly approached to the rest of the pokemon. Liebe who was looking this scene, took Calavera and held him in her arms, curling him up to her breast and singing a beautiful song. Felix started laughing and Calavera feel asleep very soon. "Good job, Liebe. That's what I love from you". The other member of the team which also was a bit distracted for the environment was Tyrande, the baby Meowth, who was looking everywhere and had just started to play with her amulet coin. Felix kneeled own and called the little cat pokemon to come with him. Inmediately, Tyrande ran towards Felix's arms and clibed up his body to finally reach the trainer's shoulder. After some moments, she started to rub his face with her little paws, which caused a big "Awwwwww" from Liebe who walked towards the Meowth and cuddled her iin her arms too. Painkiller, Felix's most well known pokemon, didn't lose his time and after a few minutes he coulkdn't be seeing anymore. Walls had always been his most valuable toy and from time to time, a shadow could be seen through the red walls, it was Painkiller doing one of his jokes again. Anara and Saulot both looked at each other. The mighty Arcanine inmediately feel in love with the little Espeon who walked curiously around the big dog there, it seems like the movement of Anara's two tails seemed sensual to Saulot because his eyes took a heart shape and the Arcanine followed her everywhere. Finally Lambech just walked towards the corner furthest corner of the base and stood still there, he didn't want to be disturbed and he thought about this new challenge to his personality, being with other pokemon other than Sneasels in the same place. Noche was too big to enter to the base, so Felix threw his ball outside it and Noche enjoyed the view, a Volcano which he could flew around, some warm water ehich he could enjoy with the rest of the team, trees for the naturalists and good fellows to share these entire island.

Taking two cushions, Felix put them near the rocks in his base and said. "Guys, we're gonna prettyfy this place as soon as I get money". All of them, but Saulot nodded and smiled to the trainer.
"Welcome to our new home!"
(F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.05 (F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.06
(M) Lv.09
Old 06-12-2007, 11:28 AM   #9
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Re: BB's Holy Underground

"Yeeee haaaawww!" Gary screamed as he came crashing down the path of the Volcanic Mountain, aboard a Tauros who was going at breakneck speeds. Scurvy, his trusty Aipom was clinging on for dear life on the back of Gary's neck, and glancing ahead, Gary grinned. "Whooaaa there! I think we're here!" Memphis immediately put on the breaks, and Gary and Scurvy alike were thrown off from the momentum and landed face first on the ground. "I'm okay!" he sputtered, getting up to his feet. Scurvy brushed off Gary's shoulders where he sat, looking just as stunned as his trainer. "That sure was fucking awesome!" Gary laughed, patting Memphis on the head, "We gotta try that more often! ... oh?" A bright laser then burst from Gary's belt and soon enough an Espeon appeared. "Oh right, we should be looking around for Felix's base. A little help, Espy?" The Espeon mewed and nodded, closing his eyes, picking up on psychic traces of other people. <Over this way,> Espy telepathically replied in Gary's mind. The four of them headed over to the rocky area behind the Espeon's lead, where soon enough they found themselves at Felix's home. "Felix? Ya in there? It's Gary!" Gary called out.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:46 PM   #10
Dark Duskull
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Dark Duskull

It was a party inside the base, evryone was enjoying, well but Nikoro and Lambech. The first one was quietly sleeping near Lambech's corner who was a bit annoyed for the sound of Nikoro's snores. "C'mon dude, you don't have to be that way, exclaimed Felix at his Sneasel while looking the rest of their team having fun. Suddenly a loud roar from Noche let Felix now that something was going to happen soon. The day was getting darker and darker, the night was coming and the party had been just finished, everyone was tired of the trip to come to the base, but Painkiller, the strongest and older of all the pokemon made his apararition once again to tell Felix something was about to happen. "DusssSssS!", exclaimed the Pokemon when suddenly a voice could be heard. "Felix? Ya in there? It's Gary!", everybody looked at each other "Guys, it's Gary, one of my best friends. I told him to come to visit us, but I didn't think he will come this fast. Some of you know him, and the others are about to know him now".

Saying that previous phrase, Felix walked away of the base, walking up the steps which separed the cavern with the rest of the world, Gary was there with his Tauros, Espy, the Espeon, and Scurvy, his little naughty Aipom. The whole team, but Lambech and Nikoro walked behind Felix, Painkiller being the first one and Liebe the just next him holding Tyrande and Calavera. "Oh my God! When did you get that awesome Tauros and what's his name, dude?" was the first thing Felix could say before and Saulot jumped on Gary, barking in hapiness and made him fall straight to the floor. Anara just stood quiet looking firmly at Espy. "Saulot seems content for your visit, Gary", said Felix rubbing his head ^_^
(F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.05 (F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.06
(M) Lv.09
Old 06-15-2007, 07:33 AM   #11
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

"Umm, I think it's around here..." Zak wandered along a path, not knowing exactly WHERE Felix's base was located, his team alongside him, Kerry, his starter, was being used as a steed for Pidgey.

"Mankey, how about you have a little scout around, it's gotta be around here somewhere, this is the Volcanic Mountain, right?" Zak looked down to the Mankey, who was dancing along, Lotad watching it intently, nodding to the comment about them being at the Volcanic Mountain.

"Maankey.." The pig monkey pokémon ran off, looking for the actual cave that Zak's friend's base was located, at this rate, they would be lost for a long time, if only Felix had given them a proper map.
Pearl's Perap is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases