UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Delibird Merry Fizzmas 2013

That time once again where the snow snows and the bells jingle and the pressies unwrap.

from me everyone gets one Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
The user emits thin ice type waves from it's mouth, the crystal effect floating towards the opponent, entering through any open pores in their skin. After one round the ice crystals start to attack the brain of the opponent, causing minor damage (the same amount that a confusion would hit). While the crystals attack the brain, the effect of brain freeze makes the opponent have a 10% chance of forgetting the move that was ordered last.
Contest Type (Beauty)
Contest Effect: Makes the last Pokemon to appeal lose <3 <3 <3 appeal points

Hope everyone has a good day.
Old 12-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaa!
I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season.

A Christmas Pokéball that has magical properties associated with some Pokémon.
This Christmas Candy will give two levels to Ice Type Pokémon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
This Cranberry Juice will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
This Trading Card Palace Pass will allow you to choose any cards you like to the value of 75,000 coins from any of the currently available Booster Packs and Theme Decks on offer.
When squished, this Magical Snorunt Plushie will reward you with 5,000 coins before reverting to a regular plushie that you may use to decorate your base.

Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful day!

The Christmas Candy, Cranberry Juice, Passes, and magical effects of the Snorunt Plushie, all expire on 30th December 2013 so be sure to use them on or before that date.
All items bar the Pokéball are non-tradeable.
Old 12-24-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Santa Claus is coming to town, but that doesn't mean you can't have a few gifts from me. Merry X-mas Everyone!

This sweet and succulent Cranberry will raise your Pokémon's level by 2. (Expires December 30 2013)

1 x Heart Scale

Glitter Bauble (Filled with 2 Big Pearls)

A choice of either a Nevermeltice OR an Icy Rock

----------------------------

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #4
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Lapras It's Fizzzzzzmassssss!

"Welcome to my Christmas song. I'd like to thank you for the year. So I'm sending you this Christmas card. To say it's nice to have you here."

It soon comes around before you know it. Its Chriiiiisttmmasss!!!
Now I know there are a lot of good boys and girls out there and here at Fizzy Bubbles we have been checking our lists not once, but twice.
We have gifts for everyone to enjoy at this special time of year so go ahead and open them!

My gift to you is to re-introduce you to our Fizzy Bubbles Bakery, welcome! Here we’ve been hard at work cooking up some classic Christmas Treats for you all to enjoy this festive season. There is a limited number of treats however so you may choose TWO of the range to take home and eat. Would you like to look at our menu?

Christmas Delights Menu

Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding
(Raises one Pokemon by 3 Levels)
~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
(Raises all Contest Stats of one Pokemon by +20)
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
(Raises I.Q of one Pokemon by 10)
~~~~~~~~
Chocolate Orange Dome Cake
(Allows one Pokemon to relearn 4 moves/learn 4 new Egg Moves)
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
(Allows one Pokemon to learn 4 MT Moves)
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log
(Teaches TM Hail and TM Frost Breath to one Pokemon that is compatible)

As an added gift for being such a valued customer we gift you all with these :
Chocolate Coins (worth 5,000 coins when cashed in).

~Bon Appetite~

[All these treats expire on 15/01/14 so eat them whilst they're fresh]

And I shall conclude with my favourite Christmas Song:

"Snow is falling, all around me,
People splaying, having fun,
'Tis the season, of love and understanding,
Merry Christmas Everyone"
Old 12-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #5
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
That time once again where the snow snows and the bells jingle and the pressies unwrap.

Brain Freeze (Ice)
The user emits thin ice type waves from it's mouth, the crystal effect floating towards the opponent, entering through any open pores in their skin. After one round the ice crystals start to attack the brain of the opponent, causing minor damage (the same amount that a confusion would hit). While the crystals attack the brain, the effect of brain freeze makes the opponent have a 10% chance of forgetting the move that was ordered last.
Contest Type (Beauty)

Collecting this Blueberry Slushie and giving it to my Woobat, teaching her Brain Freeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This Christmas Candy will give two levels to Ice Type Pokémon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
This Cranberry Juice will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
This Trading Card Palace Pass will allow you to choose any cards you like to the value of 75,000 coins from any of the currently available Booster Packs and Theme Decks on offer.
When squished, this Magical Snorunt Plushie will reward you with 5,000 coins before reverting to a regular plushie that you may use to decorate your base.

The Christmas Candy, Cranberry Juice, Passes, and magical effects of the Snorunt Plushie, all expire on 30th December 2013 so be sure to use them on or before that date.
Collecting:
1x Christmas Pokeball
1x Christmas Candy, and giving it to my Snorunt, raising him from Level 1 to Level 3.
1x Cranberry Juice, and giving to my Throh, teaching him Superpower.
1x Super Pass
1x Trading Palace pass
1x Magical Snorunt Plushies, and giving it some huggles for 5,000 coins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Santa Claus is coming to town, but that doesn't mean you can't have a few gifts from me. Merry X-mas Everyone!

This sweet and succulent Cranberry will raise your Pokémon's level by 2. (Expires December 30 2013)

1 x Heart Scale

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Collecting:
1x Cranberry, giving it to my Lopunny, raising her from Level 19 to Level 21.
1x Heart Scale
2x Big Pearls
1x NeverMeltIce
1x Delibird Plushie, and opening it on my Snorunt to learn the move Blizzard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
"Welcome to my Christmas song. I'd like to thank you for the year. So I'm sending you this Christmas card. To say it's nice to have you here."

Now I know there are a lot of good boys and girls out there and here at Fizzy Bubbles we have been checking our lists not once, but twice.
We have gifts for everyone to enjoy at this special time of year so go ahead and open them!

My gift to you is to re-introduce you to our Fizzy Bubbles Bakery, welcome! Here we’ve been hard at work cooking up some classic Christmas Treats for you all to enjoy this festive season. There is a limited number of treats however so you may choose TWO of the range to take home and eat. Would you like to look at our menu?

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Collecting:
1x Rum-Infused Pudding, and giving it to my Lopunny, raising him from Level 21 to Level 24.
1x Cognac Mince Pie, and giving to my Woobat, teaching her Roost, Zen Headbutt, Skill Swap, and Trick.
1x Chocolate Coins, worth 5000 coins

You guys are the best, never forget that.

Last edited by Emi; 12-24-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #6
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

a Nevermeltice

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~

~Bon Appetite~

Collecting:
1 Blueberry Slushie
1 Christmas Pokéball
1 Christmas Candy
1 Cranberry Juice
1 Super Pass
1 Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 75,000
1 Magical Snorunt Plushie
1 Cranberry
1 Heart Scale
1 Glitter Bauble (Filled with 2 Big Pearls)
1 Nevermeltice
1 Lapras Plushie
Cinamon Cupcakes
Cognac Mince Pies
1 set of Chocolate Coins

Using the Blueberry Slushie on my Shuppet, Satine
Using the Christmas Candy on my Level One Cloyster, Raising her to Level Three
Feeding the Cranberry Juice and Cognac Mince Pies to my Solrock, so he learns the MT moves Zen Headbutt, Stealth Rock, Skill Swap, Earth Power and AncientPower
Soul the Solrock also hugs the Magical Snorunt Plushie, which turns into a regular Plushie and leaves me 5000 Coins
Using the Cranberry on my Pidove, raising her from Level 10 to Level 12
She learns Quick Attack by passing through Level 11
Opening the Glitter Bauble to collect 2 Big Pearls
Feeding my Shuppet, Satine, the Cinamon Cupcakes, raising her IQ from 53 to 63
Her STAB moves now increase in power by 5%!

That leaves me with:
1 Christmas Pokéball
1 Super Pass
1 Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 75,000
1 Hugged Snorunt Plushie
1 Heart Scale
2 Big Pearls
1 Nevermeltice
1 Lapras Plushie
1 set of Chocolate Coins

Blessed Yuletide
Old 12-24-2013, 11:32 PM   #7
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Merry Christmas!

Picking up:
x1 Blueberry Slushie
x1 Christmas Pokéball
x1 Christmas Candy, raising my Sneasel from Lv.29 to Lv.31.
x1 Cranberry Juice, teaching my Absol EM Megahorn.
x1 Super Pass
x1 Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 75,000
x1 Magical Snorunt Plushie, taking 5,000 coins
x1 Cranberry, raising my Litwick's level from Lv.6 to Lv.8.
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Glitter Bauble (Filled with 2 Big Pearls)
x1 Nevermeltice
x1 Red Nosed Stantler Plushie, teaching my Litwick Flash.
x1 Chocolate Orange Dome Cake, teaching my Growlithe EMs Heat Wave, Double-Edge, Covet, Double Kick.
x1 Cognac Mince Pies, teaching my Flygon MTs Outrage, Thunder Punch, Heat Wave, Roost.
x1 Set of Chocolate Coins
Old 12-24-2013, 11:47 PM   #8
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

x1 Blueberry Slushie
x1 Christmas Pokéball
x1 Christmas Candy, fed to my Delibird, leveling her from 1 to 3.
x1 Cranberry Juice, teaching Plusle EM Sing
x1 Super Pass
x1 Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 75,000
x1 Magical Snorunt Plushie, which I hug for 5,000 coins
x1 Cranberry, raising my Bagon's level from Lv.6 to Lv.8.
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Glitter Bauble (Filled with 2 Big Pearls)
x1 Nevermeltice
x1 Delibird Plushie, teaching my Duskull Blizzard.
x1 Chocolate Orange Dome Cake, teaching my Raichu Bide, Reversal, Fake Out and Wish.
x1 Cognac Mince Pies, teaching my Makuhita Fire, Ice and Thunderpunches, and Superpower
x1 Set of Chocolate Coins for 5,000 coins.

Last edited by Jerichi; 01-02-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 04:05 AM   #9
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

A rather mediocre christmas and then I come on here and find a feast.

Picking up the following items:

x1 Blueberry Slushie (Teaches Brain Freeze)
x1 Christmas Ball
x1 Super Pass
x1 TCG Palace Pass (75k value)
x1 Heart Scale
x2 Big Pearls
x1 NeverMeltIce

Using the following consumables:

x1 Christmas Candy, to my level 42 Abomasnow taking him to level 44.
x1 Cranberry Juice, to my Drapion teaching her the Egg move Twineedle.
x1 Snorunt Plushie, squeezing it for the 5000 coins.
x1 Cranberry, to my level 19 Duskull taking her to level 21.
x1 Red Nosed Stantler Plushie, which will be used on my Duskull to teach her Flash.
x1 Traditional Rum-infused Christmas Pudding, to my Duskull taking her to level 24.
x1 set of Cognac Mince Pies, to my Drowze teaching him the MT moves Nightmare, Body Slam, Signal Beam and Mimic.
x1 bag of Chocolate Coins, worth 5000 coins.

Much appreciated.
Old 12-25-2013, 05:35 AM   #10
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Picking up:
x1 Blueberry Slushie.

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Feeding a Christmas Candy to Luke the Spheal, raising him from Lv.3 to Lv.5.
Feeding a Cranberry Juice to Deftera the Chinchou, teaching her the MT move Bounce.
Frazil the Snorunt snuggles with the Snorunt plushie, netting 5,000 coins.

Picking up:
x1 Christmas PokeBall
x1 Trading Card Palace Pass
x1 Super Pass
x1 Snorunt Plushie
5,000 coins

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Feeding a Cranberry to Deftera the Chinchou, raising her from Lv.1 to Lv.3.
Using the Delibird Plushie on Deftera the Chinchou, teaching her Blizzard.

Picking up:
x1 Heart Scale
x2 Big Pearls
x1 Nevermeltice
x1 Delibird Plushie

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Feeding Grim the Dusknoir some Cinnamon Cupcakes, raising his IQ from 04 to 14.
Feeding Cognac Mince Pies to Vanessa the Absol, teaching her Foul Play, Magic Coat, Superpower and Zen Headbutt.

Picking up:
Chocolate Coins worth 5,000 coins.

Merry Christmas, all!
Old 12-25-2013, 08:31 AM   #11
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Using:
Giving the Snorunt Plushie a squeeze to get 5,000 coins.
Using the Cranberry Juice to teach my Joltik MT Sleep Talk
Feeding the Cranberry to my Lv. 24 Houndour, raising her to Lv. 26.
Feeding the Cinamon Cupcakes to my Joltik to raise her IQ from 0 to 10.
Feeding Cognac Mince Pies to my Joltik to teach her MT Bounce, Giga Drain, Magnet Rise and Snore
Cashing in the Chocolate Coins for 5,000 coins.

Taking with me:
Blueberry Slushie x1
Christmas PokeBall x1
Trading Card Palace Pass x1
Super Pass x1
Christmas Candy (now a regular candy) x1
Snorunt Plushie x1
Heart Scale x1
Big Pearl x2
Nevermeltice x1
Lapras Plushie x1
Old 12-25-2013, 09:32 AM   #12
Toyo
hail

Spoiler: show
Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:
[color=lightblue]

Christmas Delights Menu

Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

~Bon Appetite~

Merry Christmas, everybody~! My team will also be celebrating alongside me, so let's just collect a few nice things for them...

x1 Blueberry Slushie - Tossing this to Rydia the Cherubi. Rydia can now use CM Brain Freeze!
Christmas Candy - This goes to Vincent the Snover. He goes from 14 to 16.
Cranberry Juice - Going to Rosa the Taillow this time around. She'll learn EM Brave Bird.
Cranberry - Sending this to Hazel the Eevee. He goes from Lv. 1 (Obtained in trade here)to Lv. 3.
Selecting the Icy Rock, instead of the NeverMeltIce.
Picking up a Red Nosed Stantler plush. Not using it, yet.
Cinnamon Cupcakes - Using this on Euen the Shuckle! His IQ goes from 39 to 49.
Cognac Mince Pies - Rydia gets this one as well. She learns MT's Heal Pulse, Healing Wish, Grasswhistle, and Nature Power.

Everything else is a static item, so I'll be taking them as well and putting them into storage. Thanks everybody, and happy holidays! <3
Old 12-25-2013, 12:22 PM   #13
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Merry Christmas to all you guys. Hope you all got what you wanted and had a great day with special people. Picking up;
A Blueberry Slushie to be put in my backpack
A Christmas Pokéball to go in the Pokéball pouch of my bag
An Xmas Candy to be banked
A Cranberry Juice to be fed to Rhyperior to teach him Egg Move Magnitude
A Super Pass to be used on Monday
A Trading Card Palace Pass to be placed in my backpack
A Snorunt Plushie to go into my base with the rest of my plushie collection
A Cranberry to be eaten by Togepi to raise it from level sixteen to nineteen
A Heart Scale to join my collection
A Glitter Bauble with 2 Big Pearls to be put in my backpack
A Nevermeltice to also be put in my backpack
A Cognac Mince Pies to be gulped down in one by Rhyperior to learn move tutor moves Thunderpunch, Endeavor, Iron Head, and Headbutt[
A Chocolate Orange Dome Cake to be consumed by Mankey to teach her egg moves Revenge, Beat Up, Smellingsalt and Foresight
A Chocolate Coin to be cashed in at a later date
Thanks guys, all the best.

Last edited by Treepandaone; 12-25-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #14
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Collecting the following items:
x1 Blueberry Slushie that teaches Brain Freeze
x1 Christmas Pokéball
x1 Christmas Candy
x1 Cranberry Juice
x1 Super Pass
x1 Magical Snorunt Plushie
x1 Cranberry
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Glitter Bauble
x1 Nevermeltice
x1 Lapras Plushie
x1 Cinnamon Cupcakes
x1 Cognac Mince Pies
x1 Chocolate Coins worth 5,000 coins
As for immediate uses ...Thanks very much! Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #15
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Guys ... I love you. Never forget that.

Picking up the following:
x1 Blueberry Slushie for my Eevee to sip, teaching her Brain Freeze.
x1 Christmas Pokeball
x1 Christmas Candy for my Vanillite to snack on, raising him from Lv.22 to Lv.24.
x1 Cranberry Juice for my Combee to sip, teaching her MT Tailwind.
x1 Super Pass
x1 Magical Snorunt Plushie to squeeze, giving me 5,000 coins.
x1 Cranberry for my Eevee to snack on, raising her from Lv.9 to Lv.11.
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Glitter Bauble (x2 Big Pearl)
x1 Nevermeltice
x1 Delibird Plushie for my Horsea to cuddle with, teaching him Blizzard.
x1 Cinnamon Cupcakes for my Uxie to enjoy, raising its IQ from 29 to 39.
x1 Cognac Mince Pies for my Deerling to nibble on, teaching her MTs Bounce, Giga Drain, Last Resort, and Snore.
x1 Chocolate Coins (5,000 coins)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Old 12-25-2013, 05:05 PM   #16
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Hey look pretty stuff.

Collecting:
1x Blueberry Slushie
1x Christmas Pokeball
1x Christmas Candy -> Rare Candy (I DON'T HAVE ANY ICE TYPES OTL)
1x Cranberry Juice
1x Super Pass
1x Trading Card Palace Pass
1x Magical Snorunt Plushie
1x Cranberry
1x Heart Scale
1x Glitter Bauble (2x Big Pearl)
1x Nevermeltice
1x Lapras Plushie
---Indecision Pause---
1x Gingerbread Man
1x Cinamon Cupcakes
1x Chocolate Coins

The Cranberry Juice is going to Aniece, my Torkoal, teaching her the egg move Yawn.

Glomping the Magical Snorunt Plushie because SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Which turns the 'Magical' part into 5,000 coins.

Sundance, my Cherubi, is going to eat the Cranberry. Which is perhaps a tad ironic. Anyway, it raises him from Lv18 to Lv20. Which is cool!

Feeding both the Gingerbread Man and Cinamon Cupcakes to Sundance, too. Raising his Contest stats from 0 apiece to 20 apiece, and raising his IQ from 0 to 10.. Whatno this isn't to make up for missing two of his birthdays! /tsun

Also cashing in those Chocolate Coins (does that mean don't I get to eat them? ;;) for 5,000 more coins.

Which means my total takeaway is:

1x Blueberry Slushie
1x Christmas Pokeball
1x Rare Candy
1x Super Pass
1x Snorunt Plushie
1x Heart Scale
2x Big Pearl
1x Nevermeltice
1x Unhugged Lapras Plushie
10,000 Coins
Old 12-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #17
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Picking up:
1x Blueberry Slushie
1x Christmas Pokéball
1x Christmas Candy (Feeding it to Nev the Snorunt to raise him from level 1 to level 3)
1x Cranberry Juice
1x Super Pass
1x Magical Snorunt Plushie
1x Cranberry (Feeding it to Achilles the Riolu to raise him from level 1 to level 3)
1x Heart Scale
1x Glitter Bauble
1x Icy Rock
1x Delibird Plushie
1x Chocolate Orange Dome Cake (Feeding it to my Shuppet to teach him EMs Imprison, Pursuit, Confuse Ray, and Ominous Wind)
1x Cognac Mince Pies (Feeding it to my Riolu to teach him MTs Drain Punch, Dual Chop, Iron Defense, and Zen Headbutt)
1x Chocolate Coin

Thank you very much for all these nice presents!
Old 12-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #18
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Gingerbread Man
~~~~~~~~
Cinamon Cupcakes
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies
~~~~~~~~
White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all are having a great day, have had a great day, and will have a great day. Thank you all so much for everything you’ve given us (I’m sure I’ll say it again)!

From Arn, I pick up:
- Blueberry Slushie

From enchantress, I pick up:
- Christmas Pokéball
- Christmas Candy
- Cranberry Juice
- Super Pass
- Trading Card Palace Pass
- Magical Snorunt Plushie

From Stark, I pick up:
- Cranberry
- Heart Scale
- Glitter Bauble
- Nevermelt Ice
- Delibird Plushie

From Arc_Angel, I pick up:
- Choclate Orange Dome Cake
- Cognac Mince Pies
- Chocolate Coins

Choosing what delicacies from Arc was hard. I really wanted a Gingerbread Man, but all those moves are hard to pass up. Thank you all so much for all of this! I'll be taking back what I don't use below:

Now to pass out gifts:

- For my Cyndaquil, I’m still sorry for missing your birthday. Please enjoy this Cranberry to raise your level from 52 to 54.

- For my Accelgor, I’m sorry for your missing your birthday as well. Please accept and enjoy these Cognac Mince Pies as my apologies. *Accelgor learned MTs Bug Bite, Gastro Acid, Sleep Talk, Snore*

- For my Wurmple, have this Blueberry Slushie. Don’t drink too fast! *Wurmple learned Brain Freeze.*

- Handing my Teddiursa the Magical Snorunt Plushie to hold. Give it a hug darling! She seems to like it. I know I'm enjoying the 5,000 coins that just appeared.

- For my Drifloon♂, feast on this Chocolate Orange Dome Cake to learn EMs Clear Smog, Disable, Hypnosis, Weather Ball.

- For my Tauros, here’s a Delibird Plushie to, um, hug. But at least it’ll teach you TM Blizzard. *Tauros nuzzled the plushie.* There we go.

- For my Woobat, drink this Cranberry Juice to learn EM Stored Power.

- For my Cubchoo, enjoy the special effects of this Christmas Candy! Cubchoo’s level raised from 1 to 3.

Last edited by jolteonjak; 12-25-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 07:44 PM   #19
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:

My gift to you is to re-introduce you to our Fizzy Bubbles Bakery, welcome! Here we’ve been hard at work cooking up some classic Christmas Treats for you all to enjoy this festive season.
There is a limited number of treats however so you may choose TWO of the range to take home and eat. Would you like to look at our menu?

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~

~Bon Appetite~

Picking up the following Christmas gifts:
x1 Blueberry Slushie that teaches CM Brain Freeze, and storing it for later use.
x1 2013 Christmas Pokéball to join my special edition collection.
x1 Christmas Candy for my Lv.1 female Eevee (4/5), raising her to Lv.2.
x1 Cranberry Juice teaching the same Lv.2 female Eevee MT Iron Tail.
x1 Super Pass for some special perks on Monday.
x1 Trading Card Palace Pass that I'll be sure to use this time...
x1 Magical Snorunt Plushie *squishes for 5000 coins* and storing the remaining plushie in my base inventory.
x1 Cranberry raising the above Lv.2 female Eevee to Lv.4.
x1 Heart Scale to add to my stash.
x1 Glitter Bauble containing 2 Big Pearls that I'll cash in right away.
x1 Nevermeltice for a special someone when she evolves.
x1 Lapras Plushie, also for a special someone when she evolves.
x1 Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding raising the above Lv.4 Eevee to Lv.7.
x1 Chocolate Orange Dome Cake to teach the above Lv.7 Eevee EM's Charm, Detect, Endure, and Yawn.
x1 Chocolate Coin worth 5000 golden coins that I'll immediately deposit into my account.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas ^^.

Last edited by enchantress; 12-15-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:38 AM   #20
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)

Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:
[center]Santa Claus is coming to town, but that doesn't mean you can't have a few gifts from me. Merry X-mas Everyone!

1 x Heart Scale

A Nevermeltice

Quote:

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
Cognac Mince Pies

~Bon Appetite~

I hope I'm not too late.

Picking up the above items:

Using:
Cranberry Juice on Athena (Ekans) to teach her EM Crunch.
Snorunt Plushie to give me 5,000 coins.
Cranberry to raise Nahkriin (Druddigon) from Level 33 to 35.
Christmas Pudding on Phorus (Eelektross) to raise him from Level 46 to 49.
Cognac Mince Pie on Pidove to teach her MTs Heat Wave, Sky Attack, Tailwind and Uproar.

Merry Fizzmas (If I'm not too late)!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records