UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2020, 10:35 PM   #326
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
TheKnightsFurry:

You took yet another step into a part of the Cradle, But would this step lead to another life-altering experience? Well, only time will truly tell.
Pushing forward to where the Hunters Guild was supposed to be located, you could the cold wind pushing on your back and nipping at you with brisk cold teeth.

It wasn't long before you came upon a building that seemed rather lifeless considering that it was supposed to be the center for the Hunters of the Cradle. The Building looked very much like an amplified version of a Log mansion that some northern areas and the majority of Sinnoh have to house their residents. Intricate wooden carving and totem statues dotted the surrounding area of the Guild, but for as pretty as it was something still felt off. Surely it had its slow days or when people weren't immediately here, and it just happened to be one of those times? You couldn't help but feel a twinge of remembrance from your last adventure here in the Cradle.

Reaching out, you pulled open the moderate intricate wooden doors and walked inside. Where then you let out a breath of relief because there were people inside, at least a small group of people studying and changing out posted notices and working with some other Natives of the Cradle.

"And who may you be there, if you don't mind me asking young 'ne" a heavy voice that, sounded as if the man behind it smoked for a major portion of his life, spoke behind you and you did a small jump as you turned to face the voice. Upon turning around you saw this was no Man but in fact, a very buff and built woman with stark white hair that fell below her waist tied up in a braid. Her arms were crossed and you saw scars among her arms and a scratch upon her very bold chin.

Well? Where do you begin?

The lack of obvious activity around the large wooden structure was concerning to Xander. If something terrible had happened before his next adventure had even started..... Well he probably couldn't handle that. Despite his concerns, Xander proceeded up the steps, grabbing a ball from his belt, he released his Rookidee from its ball. The young Galarian bird let out a curious chirp, doing a quick loop around Xander before landing on his shoulder. "We made it here Rookidee, but its oddly quiet, keep your eyes peeled." With Rookidee on alert, Xander pulled open the giant ornate doors and let out a sigh of relief.

He stepped forward into the hall, relieved to see a small group of people inside. It wasn't exactly what he'd expected, Amorrith had made it sound like the Hunters Guild would be full of hunters. Instead there was just a handful sorting out contracts on a notice board and working with some of the native people. Suddenly a deep voice spoke from behind him, breaking the silence and causing Xander to spin around in surprise. Rookidee chirped aggressively, it wasn't polite to surprise someone like that! Xander was even more surprised to find the voice was that of a woman. She was built like a mountain, and looked battle hardened, certainly not someone to mess with. She looked like the type that could drink you under the table, then slam you down on it, if she wanted to.....

"The name is Xander, Xander Austin", Xander thrust out his right hand, politely offering a hand shake despite his concern for the safety of his fingers. "I'm here upon the recommendation of one of your members, Amorrith. I helped put a stop to a big illegal mining and slavery operation in the Hallows a while back. Figured if I wanted to do some more good, this was the best place to do it. Amorrith told me a bit about what the Hunters Guild do, how do I go about joining?"

Old 06-11-2020, 10:57 PM   #327
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post

Sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat:

With Rufflet on your head, you began your climb down through the hole that was thankfully rough enough for there to be hand and footholds for you to use as you climbed deeper and deeper into the Butte. As you were climbing down you could hear loud noises coming from below you, curiously loud noises, like the chittering and chattering of many pokemon. You could even hear a few cries from what sounded like some other GIble.Cautiously you looked down as best as you could without moving your head too much.

Unfortunately, you could only see what looked to be all the Oasis water from above you, which was a bit of an issue to you considering if you wanted to sneak into this cavern without being seen or heard you had to take a gamble of luck, but if you wanted to go in "Guns Blazing" so to speak you didn't know if there was going to be a huge oasis or a deep one below you so you would have to make sure you tossed your pokemon to the shoreline while you swam over to them.
Regardless of what you are going to do, you had to think or come up with some sort of plan to make it down quick because you wouldn't be able to hold onto these ledges for much longer as the closer to the hole below you, the muckier it was and it would be easy for you to lose your grip and end up plummeting into the water unprepared.

What do you want to do? What can you do?
Dracen listened to the babble of noise for a moment. "I think I have a plan. Rufflet, hold your breath and hang on." He looked at the tunnel around him for a moment and found a big enough ledge. Readjusting his grip, he quickly grabbed a Pokeball and sent Sizzlipede out onto the ledge. "Sizzlipede, do you hear that? We have to sneak down there. Use Smokescreen to cover our entrance, and I'll handle the rest." Sizzlipede peered over the edge into the pool below and hissed, sending a jet of smoke billowing into the chamber below. After a few moments all Dracen could see was smoke. "Good job, Sizzlipede." He recalled Sizzlipede and made sure Rufflet was secure before leaping down into the pool. He sent Goomy out just before hitting the water. "Water Pulse!" He plugged his ears as Goomy caused a shockwave to go rippling through the pool, with a small plink sound followed by a piercing toll like a bell. BOOOOOOOOONNGGGGGG!!!! "That should help add to the confusion..." Dracen thought. He surfaced and took a look around to assess what he had just dropped himself into...

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 06-12-2020, 01:54 AM   #328
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
The Heartless Hallows
The Fossilised Savannah

While much of the Cradle's land is covered in forests, not all forests were created equal, and the Cycle dictates that all Life will eventually give way to Death. Few could argue that the Heartless Hallows represent the finality of life, nor could few argue that the plains aren't tragically beautiful. By definition, a forest is a wooded expanse, yet the Hallows that wrap around and through the Cradle can only be loosely called one. Spires of petrified trees stand in endless watch, while the occasional shrub and savannah tree pokes out of dried and dusty ground, with the odd plateau and mesa jutting out of the earth. The forest itself bears a sort of dignified acceptance of the end of life, and within the badlands there are pockets of life here and there, but the tourist attractions are certainly the position of the hallows as the biggest petrified woodland in the world.

The Heartless Hallows are a savannah, and the hardy pokemon within are suited to the almost perpetually long days that drag on in the heat. Throughout your pilgrimage, some intriguing locales may warrant your interest. (please reply in olivedrab)

Sub Areas

Dead Man's Rest: Unlike the other forested areas, the Hallows have no tribal settlements, and most natives of the Cradle travel nomadically through the savannah. That's not to say there's no permanent settlement however, for the Dead Man's Rest exists to offer a roof over your head. Run by a motley mix of Vitri, Sirunsa and Lythanki peoples, the town is in essence a large inn that caters for those who are travelling the wastes, and is a welcome sight for sore eyes and sorer limbs. Some of the prospectors from the nearby mines call the rest their own and have often been found seeking new blood to help extract the riches from the deep...with due respect to the land, of course.
Emp stared down his empty glass, twiddling idly in his grasp as he reached for a bottle with his free hand. I’ll run up another tab I can’t afford at this pace... The traveler had outstayed his welcome in taverns across the region; the Cloud Garden’s old oak pubs had taken to keeping his photo behind the bar, while the bouncers of New Fizz City’s night clubs had threatened to do much worse should they cross paths again. Emp had developed an unhealthy relationship with drink after losing his fortune, collateral damage of a people’s revolution. While he was happy enough to see the old regime toppled, being forced into the life of a vagabond was the last thing he could have expected. His reputation for skipping bar tabs fortunately hadn’t reached the Arboreal Cradle, no less the far-off walls of Dead Man's Rest. It was a hike to get here, although the blistering nights offered better sleep than the colder regions of Fizzy Bubbles; sans for the bug Pokemon which seemed to thrive in the wasteland humidity. His more powerful teammates had kept him alive through the badlands of the Heartless Hallows, but Snooki the Trubbish would be his drinking companion tonight.

He emptied the last of the brown liquid into the two cups. They raised their glasses and cheered to nothing in particular, Emp taking a generous gulp while Snooki downed the entire drink, glass and all. The barkeep wouldn’t be happy with that. The garbage Pokemon let out a fiery belch, another infraction should any bar staff catch wind. Emp decided it would do no good to continue drinking the night away - he’d look to find work for the following morning. Local prospectors were known to frequent the pub, which sat upon on an archaeological site. The traveler often felt like a fossil himself, a relic of a bygone era. Still, perhaps there was some adventure left in him yet... Head swimming from the whiskey, he cast aside what was left of the brown liquid and slipped out of the booth. He’d make his way to the bar, chance mingling with a pit worker in need of a strong pair of hands.

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Last edited by Emp; 06-24-2020 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:34 PM   #329
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Empoleon Dynamite- Nothing could beat a good, stiff drink. You're drinking companion was of a similar mind, although it was unclear whether the Trubbish preferred the whiskey or the glass it was served in....

It had been a long and dangerous trek through the Cradle. Having recently found yourself in a rather unfortunate position, you'd turned towards greener pastures in hopes of perhaps finding a new path. Although the pastures were far from green in this part of the Cradle, there were riches and treasures to be found within the earth. There were plenty of people out here in search of their fortunes, but surely there was plenty to go around? You head to the bar, head heavy with the alcoholic fog, you hope to bump into a pit worker or prospector in need of an extra hand.

While you don't run into anyone, someone manages to run into Snooki. A rather round gentlemen who has had far too many drinks takes a misstep, stomping on the Trubbish's arm and slipping. As he falls he releases the bottle of rum he was coveting, allowing an opportunistic Snooki a shot at another snack. Without remorse or forethought, she swallows the falling bottle before the drunk even hits the ground. A heavy thud is followed by a pained groaned. Everyone in the bar turns in anticipation, knowing full well what is about to happen.

The man erupts in blur of swears and swinging limbs. A worn, calloused hand grabs you by the shirt. "Ya stinking Pokemon tripped me and stole me drink!" The man spits in your face. You get the feeling that this could very easily turn into a fight.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:01 AM   #330
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Empoleon Dynamite- Nothing could beat a good, stiff drink. You're drinking companion was of a similar mind, although it was unclear whether the Trubbish preferred the whiskey or the glass it was served in....

It had been a long and dangerous trek through the Cradle. Having recently found yourself in a rather unfortunate position, you'd turned towards greener pastures in hopes of perhaps finding a new path. Although the pastures were far from green in this part of the Cradle, there were riches and treasures to be found within the earth. There were plenty of people out here in search of their fortunes, but surely there was plenty to go around? You head to the bar, head heavy with the alcoholic fog, you hope to bump into a pit worker or prospector in need of an extra hand.

While you don't run into anyone, someone manages to run into Snooki. A rather round gentlemen who has had far too many drinks takes a misstep, stomping on the Trubbish's arm and slipping. As he falls he releases the bottle of rum he was coveting, allowing an opportunistic Snooki a shot at another snack. Without remorse or forethought, she swallows the falling bottle before the drunk even hits the ground. A heavy thud is followed by a pained groaned. Everyone in the bar turns in anticipation, knowing full well what is about to happen.

The man erupts in blur of swears and swinging limbs. A worn, calloused hand grabs you by the shirt. "Ya stinking Pokemon tripped me and stole me drink!" The man spits in your face. You get the feeling that this could very easily turn into a fight.
Conversations swirled in a dirty cloud of smoke, the lingering aroma of liquor and ale pungent as the traveler closed in on the barfront. Straining his ears for word of fossils or minerals, it soon became clear all he would find tonight is trouble: the unattended Trubbish had stumbled into the path of a local redneck, the trash spilling from her arm caught under his boot. It could have been a discarded banana peel, a spoiled milk carton – whatever Snooki had digested that week was enough to throw off the drunkard’s equilibrium. And while one arm was a flattened, limp stream of garbage, the other was still quite capable of prizing a bottle of rum from the tumbling giant in midfall. Emp went to lunge forward but a heavy THUD came before he could react. The bar fell silent and all eyes were on them, a look painted across every patron’s face foreshadowing what might come next.

"Ya stinking Pokemon tripped me and stole me drink!" The man slurred, grabbing Emp by the collar with a rough, weathered hand. Eyes widening in fear, he attempted to reel back to no avail. Snooki was rummaging inside her bag attempting to retrieve the bottle, what little good that would do. No, Emp would have to think on his feet. While he’d won more battles than he could count, the traveler had never been in a fist fight before. He felt sober by comparison, but the lout was twice his size and his lack of inhibition made him unpredictable. Sweat beads forming, the trainer searched for his voice which had alluded him until now.

“I- I- We didn’t mean to – I’m sorry about what happened. I should train my Trubbish better.” Emp knew his words meant nothing, the man needed retribution, “I’m a little broke right now... I’m actually looking for work, I’ll be in town for a few more days at least so you have my word I’ll pay you back.” No, he better keep thinking... “If you still want to beat me up, well, how about we let our Pokemon do the fighting? Snooki would be more than willing to go up against you.” The garbage Pokemon let out an enthusiastic wheeze; whether she was feigning for her trainer’s sake remained to be seen.

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 06-19-2020, 09:00 PM   #331
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

empoleon dynamite- Face to face with a bumbling drunkard, you quickly spout out an apology, using the opportunity to slip in your intentions of finding work. While you couldn't pay him back for the drink now, you were willing to refund him once you actually had some funds. Unfortunately, it didn't look like a promise was going to be enough in this case.....

"What ya blubbering bout?" The man slurs, "pay up or throw down!" The man fumbles with his pockets before managing to grasp the Pokeball he was searching for. Chants fill the tavern, reverberating off the walls, creating a chaotic atmosphere. You look back towards the bartender, who doesn't seem at all concerned by the commotion, he was likely used to this sort of behaviour. The drunkard releases his Pokemon from its ball, the Boldore stomps its feet on the hard stone floors, its orange crystals glisten in preparation. Snooki looks back to you, she was clearly sorry for causing the conflict, but she also had an eager look in her eye, like she wanted to mop the floor with this Boldore.

The noise of the crowd gets louder as the other patrons begin thumping their tankards on the tables. You look around the crowd and spot one man walking around, collect small amounts of coin. Were they betting on the fight? You lose sight of the man for a moment, but then you here a whisper in your ear. "Win and I'll give you a cut, its always better to be the underdog." You turn but the man has already moved on, slinking back into the crowd. The underdog?! It seems the crowd doesn't like your chances, but what would they know anyway?

"Get 'em Boldore! Power Gem, then Flash Cannon!"

Old 06-21-2020, 12:43 AM   #332
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
empoleon dynamite- Face to face with a bumbling drunkard, you quickly spout out an apology, using the opportunity to slip in your intentions of finding work. While you couldn't pay him back for the drink now, you were willing to refund him once you actually had some funds. Unfortunately, it didn't look like a promise was going to be enough in this case.....

"What ya blubbering bout?" The man slurs, "pay up or throw down!" The man fumbles with his pockets before managing to grasp the Pokeball he was searching for. Chants fill the tavern, reverberating off the walls, creating a chaotic atmosphere. You look back towards the bartender, who doesn't seem at all concerned by the commotion, he was likely used to this sort of behaviour. The drunkard releases his Pokemon from its ball, the Boldore stomps its feet on the hard stone floors, its orange crystals glisten in preparation. Snooki looks back to you, she was clearly sorry for causing the conflict, but she also had an eager look in her eye, like she wanted to mop the floor with this Boldore.

The noise of the crowd gets louder as the other patrons begin thumping their tankards on the tables. You look around the crowd and spot one man walking around, collect small amounts of coin. Were they betting on the fight? You lose sight of the man for a moment, but then you here a whisper in your ear. "Win and I'll give you a cut, its always better to be the underdog." You turn but the man has already moved on, slinking back into the crowd. The underdog?! It seems the crowd doesn't like your chances, but what would they know anyway?

"Get 'em Boldore! Power Gem, then Flash Cannon!"
Emp’s words were like wind as the inebriated redneck released his grip and fumbled for a Pokeball like a set of lost keys, punting it forward to unveil his contender. The Boldore was imposing and hardy, towering above Snooki as it stamped its crystal hoofs against the hardstone floor. This elicited a response from the swelling audience, their cheers reverberating from the lofty ale tanks down to the restrooms, the cacophony enough to send the traveller’s stomach into a churn. They were hungry for blood; drumming their tankards against their tables and placing what could only be bets. Emp’s unease only swelled as a punter whispered in his ear: "Win and I'll give you a cut, its always better to be the underdog."

He could see why the crowd didn’t like his odds. Could he blame them? They hadn’t heard of his victory in the Pokeringer Cup or successes in the Beginner and Advanced battle circuits; not many had. The drifter had made a point of keeping a low profile and hadn’t battled in close to a decade. He could only hope it would be like getting back on an old bicycle. Whether the drink had affected her inhibition, Snooki seemed just as eager to prove herself, arms clenched into small fists of trash as she stared down the looming threat. With that, the trainer volleyed his orders:

“Let’s try closing that size disadvantage some by Stockpiling any litter you find around the bar floor. Follow up with Toxic and Seed Bomb!”

Confirming Trubbish is now Lv.36 and holding Black Sludge

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 06-22-2020, 10:51 PM   #333
Emp
Volcano Badge

Yanmega Arboreal Cradle - o1

The Hunter's Guild

TheKnightsFury: You can’t seem to shake the feeling that something was afoot. While the headquarters were adorned with impressive trinkets and hunting spoils, its company were few and far between. It crosses your mind the other Hunters may be out in the wilderness as Ammorith had been; it was true increased relations with the outside world were straining the Cradle’s fragile ecosystem, and the Guild’s resources to that effect. They would no doubt need to build their ranks, and you were ready and willing to pledge your allegiance. The name of your endorser seems to illicit a reaction as you make your case, although to what exactly alluded you. She studies you curiously, ignoring your outstretched hand and instead pressing a stubby index toward one of a countless number of missing person headshots strewn across the far walls. This one had been obscured by a few more recent postings, but the face was one you recognised.

“Ammorith has been missin’ for weeks now, kid. He left for Lythan'Torr to purchase medical supplies from the Healer’s Guild. When word came he never made it as far as their camp, we thought he’d got himself lost or injured on the way,” As stony-faced as the huntress was, you see a twinge of sadness in her dull grey eyes, “And then there were more disappearances... The Guild has been losin’ members left, right and centre. We’ve had to put all usual business on hold while we get to the bottom of it – it would be irresponsible of us to bring in a new recruit in a time like this, especially without Ammorith here to vouch for ya.”

“But Lilev – we could really use an extra pair of hands. We haven’t been able to recruit any Hunters to our search party. We’ve had two more turn down our distress call, one not heard back from in days...” the younger woman looked like she hadn’t had a decent sleep in a while. She appeared more of a receptionist-type than a Hunter, her pale skin and smaller stature suggesting she’d prefer a day in the office than on the field. A distressed Blipbug was assisting her with a growing mound of paperwork, frantically scattering from shoulder to shoulder, unaccustomed to such chaos. Rookidee was fixated on the bug, talons clenching as though itching to swoop.

“The rules are in place for a reason, Orma. We’d only be puttin’ the boy at risk at a time like this. Finding Ammorith is our responsibility, MY responsibility – I’ll have no more of this talk. Find the young’n a room for the night.” It was hard to leave it at that after trekking all this way, but her word sounded final... Still, doing nothing while the Hunter who’d helped spark your connection to the Cradle was missing in action didn’t feel right. You could try to change Lilev's mind in the morning, or you might be able to grab the missing person’s poster – detailed with reported sightings – with Rookidie's help and go scouting for him alone. What will you decide?

Last edited by Emp; 06-23-2020 at 01:42 AM.
Old 06-23-2020, 03:00 AM   #334
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
The Hunter's Guild

TheKnightsFury: You can’t seem to shake the feeling that something was afoot. While the headquarters were adorned with impressive trinkets and hunting spoils, its company were few and far between. It crosses your mind the other Hunters may be out in the wilderness as Ammorith had been; it was true increased relations with the outside world were straining the Cradle’s fragile ecosystem, and the Guild’s resources to that effect. They would no doubt need to build their ranks, and you were ready and willing to pledge your allegiance. The name of your endorser seems to illicit a reaction as you make your case, although to what exactly alluded you. She studies you curiously, ignoring your outstretched hand and instead pressing a stubby index toward one of a countless number of missing person headshots strewn across the far walls. This one had been obscured by a few more recent postings, but the face was one you recognised.

“Ammorith has been missin’ for weeks now, kid. He left for Lythan'Torr to purchase medical supplies from the Healer’s Guild. When word came he never made it as far as their camp, we thought he’d got himself lost or injured on the way,” As stony-faced as the huntress was, you see a twinge of sadness in her dull grey eyes, “And then there were more disappearances... The Guild has been losin’ members left, right and centre. We’ve had to put all usual business on hold while we get to the bottom of it – it would be irresponsible of us to bring in a new recruit in a time like this, especially without Ammorith here to vouch for ya.”

“But Lilev – we could really use an extra pair of hands. We haven’t been able to recruit any Hunters to our search party. We’ve had two more turn down our distress call, one not heard back from in days...” the younger woman looked like she hadn’t had a decent sleep in a while. She appeared more of a receptionist-type than a Hunter, her pale skin and smaller stature suggesting she’d prefer a day in the office than on the field. A distressed Blipbug was assisting her with a growing mound of paperwork, frantically scattering from shoulder to shoulder, unaccustomed to such chaos. Rookidee was fixated on the bug, talons clenching as though itching to swoop.

“The rules are in place for a reason, Orma. We’d only be puttin’ the boy at risk at a time like this. Finding Ammorith is our responsibility, MY responsibility – I’ll have no more of this talk. Find the young’n a room for the night.” It was hard to leave it at that after trekking all this way, but her word sounded final... Still, doing nothing while the Hunter who’d helped spark your connection to the Cradle was missing in action didn’t feel right. You could try to change Lilev's mind in the morning, or you might be able to grab the missing person’s poster – detailed with reported sightings – with Rookidie's help and go scouting for him alone. What will you decide?
Xander found it quite rude that the woman, Lilev, had refused his handshake. It wasn't like they were social distancing or anything, it was a common courtesy! Instead she decides to point out a collage of missing person headshots. Turns out that Ammorith and a number of other guild members had gone missing recently and the search parties had been complete failures. This was concerning. The Hunters Guild was already stretched thin and with their numbers dwindling, it could have massive consequences. Xander was eager to help with the search, but Lilev was quick to dismiss it. Even when another member of the guild, Orma, tried to vouch for him, the huntress was adamant.

She instructed Orma to find him a room for the night, at least he'd have somewhere warm and comfortable to sleep. Xander decided to keep quiet, there was no point arguing with Lilev, besides, he already had a plan of his own. "Thanks for the hospitality Lilev, sorry I can't be of more help." Xander then chose to follow Orma. She seemed eager for Xander to help, perhaps she'd give him the information he needed to search on his own, once Lilev was out of earshot of course. Lilev had been clear, he wouldn't be permitted to join the guild at this time, but what was to stop him from searching for Ammorith and the others on his own terms? He'd snag himself one of those posters on his way out, but he was sure Orma would have some more information for him. "Come on Rookidee, time for us to settle in for the night", Xander called to the bird, before it got any more ideas about that Blipbug.

Old 06-23-2020, 03:35 AM   #335
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

empoleon dynamite- With the crowd roaring, the battle was underway. Boldore was the first to open up, its gems glistening brightly. It fires off bursts of light, slamming Snooki who is sent rolling backwards into a table. The Trubbish quickly rights herself and begins to search for junk to bolster her defences. She begins shovelling glasses into her mouth, plates and cutlery, anything she can get her slimy mitts on! Her stockpiling is aided by a couple of punters who clearly had their money riding on her victory. They toss their glasses in her direction and she happily accepts the gifts, feeling her defences strengthen and her body swell. The bartender actually seems a little angry now, he was fine with a battle starting, but people tossing their glasses to a living trash bag was too far? Right........

Snooki is thankful for the boost when she finds herself targeted by another light based attacked. This time the Boldore's Flash Cannon is met by a bit more resistance, Snooki manages to tank the attack easier, staying on her feet this time! She turns to attack now, spewing a stream of toxic sludge towards the opposing Rock type. Bulky and slow, the Boldore has no hope of avoiding the attack. The toxins take no time getting to work, seeping into the Boldore's body, causing its gems to glow a dull purple. Snooki doesn't stop there though, she quickly follows with a Seed Bomb barrage, peppering the oversized pebble. Chunks of stone fall off the Boldore as it is struck by the super effective attack, revealing a Weakness in its Armour. The drunk snarls at you, clearly he'd underestimated your ability. Most of the crowd had grown quieter as well, apart from the few that were clever enough to bet on you that is!

Old 06-24-2020, 07:32 PM   #336
Emp
Volcano Badge

Yanmega Arboreal Cradle - o2

The Hunter's Guild

TheKnightsFury: If you couldn’t rescue Ammorith as a member of the Guild you would go at it alone, ideally with the help of Orma who seemed at odds with her superior’s decision. “Blipbug, do you think you could finish this paperwork for me?” The insect blinked affirmatively, crawling down Orma’s arm and into the pile of admin. The young huntress unhooked a set of keys from behind her desk, signalling you to follow as she made a beeline for the sleeping quarters. You express gratitude to Lilev for what it’s worth before all parties disembark, hanging back just long enough to snag the wanted poster...

Code:
Missing Person: Hunter Ammorith
Height: 5’11
Weight: 178 lbs
Appearance: Dark hair, blue eyes w/ glasses
Partner Pokemon: Armaldo (unnamed)
Potential Leads: pair of glasses found north of the Leniziom banks;
Lythanki tribesmen claimed hearing a scuffle close to the Heartless Hallows border.
“I’m sorry about all that”, begins Orma as you hurry in tow, unaware to what you were crumpling into your pocket, “Lilev looks like a tough nut but I think she’s taken this harder than any of us. You see, she was Annorith’s mentor, practically raised him from a boy to man. She’s always been ‘difficult’, but the disappearance has shaken her trust in outsiders. Heck, she won’t even open up to us Hunters about it!” The huntress’s frustration was showing in her voice, her walk briskening as you amble to keep pace, “She thinks she doesn’t need anyone’s help – that she can carry the whole weight of the Guild’s problems on her shoulders – but did she ever stop to think about how the rest of us are feeling!”

Orma flushed a shade of pink, pent-up emotions getting the better of her. Fumbling for the set of keys, she quickly changes the subject: “Tada! Here are your sleeping quarters for the night! Other than the tribesmen you saw in the reception, you’re our only guest tonight, so you have your pick of the beds!” The dorms were just as grand as the rest of the headquarters; large oak beds lined either wall decorated with warm furs, a glowing fireplace at its far end, reading chairs surrounding and, just above, the mounted head of some gnarly Pokémon. “Feel free to stay up as late as you like, there’s some field journals about the Cradle you may be interested in reading. And if there's anything else I can help you with, just yell out!” If you were ever to come clean to Orma about your intentions in the morning, now was your chance.

Last edited by Emp; 06-24-2020 at 08:30 PM.
Old 06-24-2020, 08:28 PM   #337
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
empoleon dynamite- With the crowd roaring, the battle was underway. Boldore was the first to open up, its gems glistening brightly. It fires off bursts of light, slamming Snooki who is sent rolling backwards into a table. The Trubbish quickly rights herself and begins to search for junk to bolster her defences. She begins shovelling glasses into her mouth, plates and cutlery, anything she can get her slimy mitts on! Her stockpiling is aided by a couple of punters who clearly had their money riding on her victory. They toss their glasses in her direction and she happily accepts the gifts, feeling her defences strengthen and her body swell. The bartender actually seems a little angry now, he was fine with a battle starting, but people tossing their glasses to a living trash bag was too far? Right........

Snooki is thankful for the boost when she finds herself targeted by another light based attacked. This time the Boldore's Flash Cannon is met by a bit more resistance, Snooki manages to tank the attack easier, staying on her feet this time! She turns to attack now, spewing a stream of toxic sludge towards the opposing Rock type. Bulky and slow, the Boldore has no hope of avoiding the attack. The toxins take no time getting to work, seeping into the Boldore's body, causing its gems to glow a dull purple. Snooki doesn't stop there though, she quickly follows with a Seed Bomb barrage, peppering the oversized pebble. Chunks of stone fall off the Boldore as it is struck by the super effective attack, revealing a Weakness in its Armour. The drunk snarls at you, clearly he'd underestimated your ability. Most of the crowd had grown quieter as well, apart from the few that were clever enough to bet on you that is!
Ooof! The pile of trash tumbled against a table, bits of rubbish spilling out with each stumble. Snooki would compensate for this and then some, scouring the busy barfloor for litter to bolster her defences. Emp winced as the Trubbish inhaled more of the pub’s property, from glasses to plates and cutlery. Supporters of the trash bag were only encouraging this behaviour, chucking their empty drinks her way. The traveler tried to avoid eye contact with the indignant bartender, laser focused on the match as Snooki absorbed another blow. Her growth spurt provided enough stability to keep her on her feet, lobbing a glob of poison in retaliation, sending the foe’s gems pulsing a sickly-purple hue. The round wasn’t over there however – Snooki delivering a finishing barrage of seeds which exploded like firecrackers against the Boldore’s rocky hide.

The drunkard grumbled as Emp pumped a fist into the air, content enough with how the chain of events had unfolded. While Snooki had taken a fair pelting, the Boldore was a ticking time bomb: if the poison didn’t finish it, its Weak Armour certainly would. The bulk of rowdy punters had grown quiet, perhaps wishing they’d bet on the dark horse. This gave Emp reason to smile, but the fight was far from over yet. He couldn’t let his guard slip: “Keep on the defensive with Amnesia”, he started, “Then we’ll exploit the chink in this Boldore’s armour – follow up with Double Slap, then volley off another Seed Bomb.”

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Last edited by Emp; 06-30-2020 at 02:19 AM.
Old 06-25-2020, 05:00 AM   #338
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
The Hunter's Guild

TheKnightsFury: If you couldn’t rescue Ammorith as a member of the Guild you would go at it alone, ideally with the help of Orma who seemed at odds with her superior’s decision. “Blipbug, do you think you could finish this paperwork for me?” The insect blinked affirmatively, crawling down Orma’s arm and into the pile of admin. The young huntress unhooked a set of keys from behind her desk, signalling you to follow as she made a beeline for the sleeping quarters. You express gratitude to Lilev for what it’s worth before all parties disembark, hanging back just long enough to snag the wanted poster...

Code:
Missing Person: Hunter Ammorith
Height: 5’11
Weight: 178 lbs
Appearance: Dark hair, blue eyes w/ glasses
Partner Pokemon: Armaldo (unnamed)
Potential Leads: pair of glasses found north of the Leniziom banks;
Lythanki tribesmen claimed hearing a scuffle close to the Heartless Hallows border.
“I’m sorry about all that”, begins Orma as you hurry in tow, unaware to what you were crumpling into your pocket, “Lilev looks like a tough nut but I think she’s taken this harder than any of us. You see, she was Ammorith’s mentor, practically raised him from a boy to man. She’s always been ‘difficult’, but the disappearance has shaken her trust in outsiders. Heck, she won’t even open up to us Hunters about it!” The huntress’s frustration was showing in her voice, her walk briskening as you amble to keep pace, “She thinks she doesn’t need anyone’s help – that she can carry the whole weight of the Guild’s problems on her shoulders – but did she ever stop to think about how the rest of us are feeling!”

Orma flushed a shade of pink, pent-up emotions getting the better of her. Fumbling for the set of keys, she quickly changes the subject: “Tada! Here are your sleeping quarters for the night! Other than the tribesmen you saw in the reception, you’re our only guest tonight, so you have your pick of the beds!” The dorms were just as grand as the rest of the headquarters; large oak beds lined either wall decorated with warm furs, a glowing fireplace at its far end, reading chairs surrounding and, just above, the mounted head of some gnarly Pokémon. “Feel free to stay up as late as you like, there’s some field journals about the Cradle you may be interested in reading. And if there's anything else I can help you with, just yell out!” If you were ever to come clean to Orma about your intentions in the morning, now was your chance.
After snagging Ammorith's poster, Xander followed Orma towards the Guild's dorm rooms. Xander was given some more details on Ammorith's and Lilev's relationship. It turned out that Lilev was Ammorith's mentor, which at least partially explained why she was acting so irrational. As Orma showed him the sleeping quarters, she pointed out a collection of field journals. Xander was eager to give the journals a browse, especially if he could find some about Lythan'torr Glades or the Leniziom river, since Ammorith was last seen around there. If he could learn more about the areas he planned to search, he'd surely stand a better chance at success. The journals would only be able to tell him so much though, Orma was likely privy to more information, since she seemed to be serving a more clerical role around the Guild. Orma was about to leave when Xander decided to grab her arm, stopping her.

"I'm not going to listen to Lilev. As you said, she isn't thinking straight. I can help, whether she approves of it or not. I'll leave first thing in the morning, I plan on following the Leniziom, seeing if I can't pick up some kind of trail or at least find myself targeted as well. I need to know though, is there any information that Lilev is withholding? She seems like she isn't in the mindset to take risks, maybe there is a lead she isn't willing to pursue?" Xander waited patiently for the girl's response, while Rookidee fluttered over to a nearby bed, ruffling his feathers as he settles down on the pillow.

Old 06-25-2020, 05:23 AM   #339
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

empoleon dynamite- While Snooki had started off coping a beating, she'd stood her ground and now found herself in a position to exploit her opponent. The toxins she'd doused Boldore put it on a timer, while her Seed Bomb had exposed the weak point in Boldore's ability. Looking to continue building Snooki's defences, you order the trash bag to boost her special defence further with an Amnesia.

"Charge it with Bulldoze! Rock Polish then Rock Blast the bastard!" The drunk shouts, the venom in his voice almost harsh enough to make the Poison typed Trubbish cringe. Scuttling forward across the hard stone floor, Boldore barrels over Snooki, the bulldozing blitz leaves her hurting and slowed. Boldore struggles to put on the breaks and smashes into the table next to you, snapping and splintering it and some of the surrounding chairs. Recovering, Snooki rushes in to strike the Rock type's exposed flank, repetitively slapping it with a Double Slap. Each strike knocks off chunks of rock, weakening the Boldore's defence further, while also increasing its speed. As Trubbish prepares another strike, Boldore suddenly slips out of the way. Rocky hide glistening, Boldore was now moving at lightning speed! With a Rock Polish coupled with the speed boosts from its ability, it was no real surprise. Snooki looks around helplessly as Boldore begins running circles around her. It seems the drunk wasn't as dumb as you'd be inclined to believe. Snooki fires off her Seed Bombs but fails to connect, the seeds exploding where Boldore was just a second before.....

The crowds cries were starting to grow once more, the battle was starting to get interesting. Boldore begins to spit stones at Snooki, peppering her from every angle. Its defence might have been lowered, but it seemed the Boldore was more than capable of compensating with speed and evasiveness. You sneak a peek at the bar and notice the bartender has disappeared. It was certainly odd, surely he wouldn't want this battle going on unsupervised?

Old 06-25-2020, 10:41 PM   #340
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
empoleon dynamite- While Snooki had started off coping a beating, she'd stood her ground and now found herself in a position to exploit her opponent. The toxins she'd doused Boldore put it on a timer, while her Seed Bomb had exposed the weak point in Boldore's ability. Looking to continue building Snooki's defences, you order the trash bag to boost her special defence further with an Amnesia.

"Charge it with Bulldoze! Rock Polish then Rock Blast the bastard!" The drunk shouts, the venom in his voice almost harsh enough to make the Poison typed Trubbish cringe. Scuttling forward across the hard stone floor, Boldore barrels over Snooki, the bulldozing blitz leaves her hurting and slowed. Boldore struggles to put on the breaks and smashes into the table next to you, snapping and splintering it and some of the surrounding chairs. Recovering, Snooki rushes in to strike the Rock type's exposed flank, repetitively slapping it with a Double Slap. Each strike knocks off chunks of rock, weakening the Boldore's defence further, while also increasing its speed. As Trubbish prepares another strike, Boldore suddenly slips out of the way. Rocky hide glistening, Boldore was now moving at lightning speed! With a Rock Polish coupled with the speed boosts from its ability, it was no real surprise. Snooki looks around helplessly as Boldore begins running circles around her. It seems the drunk wasn't as dumb as you'd be inclined to believe. Snooki fires off her Seed Bombs but fails to connect, the seeds exploding where Boldore was just a second before.....

The crowds cries were starting to grow once more, the battle was starting to get interesting. Boldore begins to spit stones at Snooki, peppering her from every angle. Its defence might have been lowered, but it seemed the Boldore was more than capable of compensating with speed and evasiveness. You sneak a peek at the bar and notice the bartender has disappeared. It was certainly odd, surely he wouldn't want this battle going on unsupervised?
The crowd’s cheers in Emp’s favour were decidedly premature, the rocky enemy mowing over Snooki as easily as a trash compactor, just as quickly putting an end to their early lead. The momentum Boldore was building would work as a double-edged sword as the rock monster went bowling into a nearby table and chairs, splinters flying every which way. This provided a nice opening as the living trash bag regained her form, slinking over to the crashsite and spanking the Boldore’s flank to a point it was almost comical. Get your mind out of the gutter, Emp! The light smacks would accumulate little damage, but with each hit they would chisel further away at the Ore Pokemon’s weak armour. The Boldore’s polished hide would prove increasingly harder to hit however, slipping out of range with agility reaching max. Emp looked exasperated as the unaccounted speed boost allowed the foe to skate circles around Snooki, the second Seed Bomb barrage making for a clean miss. The retaliation would strike true – a volley of boulders winding the Trash Bag Pokemon, her plastic lining starting to rip under the weight of the pointy pebbles. The trainer could barely look, their strategy starting to backfire as Snooki teetered closer to the brink. It had been an explosive round – the venue looking more like a bombsite than a bar, splintered wood and crumbled rocks carpeting the barfloor. The bartender was out of view, opening a window of opportunity that Emp couldn’t afford to miss out on.

“That round left a lot of debris for you to Stockpile.” Snooki gave Emp a questionable look; her bag was already brimming with garbage, stretches and tears beginning to show. It was all they could do, they wouldn’t win on speed so building an impermeable defence was their best bet while the toxic took its toll. “Follow up with Sludge Wave to see if we can trip that slippery rock up or at least hinder its movement some.”

I’d like Snooki to evolve upon using Stockpile again. Provided that works she will attempt to use Metal Claw as her third attack, which she learns upon evolution.

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 06-26-2020, 02:19 AM   #341
Emp
Volcano Badge

Yanmega Arboreal Cradle - o3

The Hunter's Guild

TheKnightsFury: It was time to lay your cards on the table. Orma’s reaction was a conflict of surprise and understanding, not yet revealing how much help she’d be willing to offer, but addressing your concerns about being left in the dark: “Well, the strange thing about Ammorith’s disappearance is that he switched off his commlink at some point during the mission. We’d have known if it had just been destroyed or lost signal – in which case an accident or run in with a hostile tribe would have been the most likely scenario. But he switched it off intentionally, as though he didn’t want to be contacted. It doesn’t make any sense.” The huntress was scratching her head in muse, “There’s talk around the Guild of insurgency, but Lilev has been quick to shut down these accusations. And rightly so, she knows Ammorith better than anyone. Still, she seems reluctant to move into action, almost as though she’s scared of what answers she’ll uncover.” There was an air of uncertainty in her voice when talking on the prospect of a rogue agent, almost as though she was second guessing her trust in your mutual friend.

“Y’know, Ammorith and I joined the Guild around the same time, but we couldn’t have been more opposite. He excelled in the outdoors while I – well – it turns out I’m allergic to most plant life in the Cradle. I still remember my first away mission – my allergies were unbearable. I broke my ankle in the underbrush as our troop were trying to restrain a stampeding Copperjah. It was my blunder that gave it the opportunity it needed to break free from its restraint, free to rampage through leagues of jungle held sacred to the resident tribespeople...” Years later the wounds had done little to heal, fresh tears visible behind her thick-rimmed glasses.

“I was disheartened for the longest while. How could a place I was so passionate about protecting reject me so unceremoniously? I handed in my resignation to the Guild – but Lilev refused to take it. She found me a role in the office, with a remit of bringing order to the Guild’s increasingly complex operations and deploying Hunters to the places they were needed most. Even if I wasn’t any help on the field I found a place where I could really make a difference.” She was smiling now, her resole to protect the Cradle in spite of all hurdles something you now had in common.

“Still, Ammorith knew I felt left out from time to time. Whenever he was back at headquarters, he’d tell me all sorts of tales about his adventures. He even told me about the trainer who helped him in the illegal mining operation in the Heartless Hallows, his resolve and willingness to sacrifice everything to help others.” Orma grabs your hand, brimming with enthusiasm as though you’d sparked some hope in her, “Lilev might have lost faith in the outside world, but not me – the answer is yes, I’ll help you!” She leaves you at that, no doubt making preparations for your early departure, leaving you to do the same as you make for the reading nook.

To Orma’s advice you skim through the stacked bookshelf, coming across a journal written by a late Hunter named Archibald, covering in detail his escapades through the Lythan'torr Glades as far as the border of the Heartless Hallows. You learn at the time of publication the Glades were vastly uncharted, the explorer credited for making first contact with many of the tribes of Springstar's Glory, as well as being the first outsider to traverse the Leniazom Banks from mouth to spring. The book is packed with tidbits about local flora and fauna, as well as details on trails and passageways not even mentioned in the travel brochures you’d read. The knowledge stored within these pages could mean the difference between life and death out on the field; to this point you find a hand drawn map of the sector of the Lythan'torr Glades where Annorith was last known to be, highlighting three potential routes to travel.

Referring to Archie’s Field Guide, you could passage east through the thick, humid jungles of Springstar’s Glory however Cutting is advised to make any headway and a way to Defog against the humidity and noxious fumes of local flora. You could alternately Surf north through the Banks of Leniazom, although Waterfalls are known to enact a heavy current during the wet season, meaning strong swimmers are a must. Finally, there was a Subterranean Passage marked on the map that you hadn’t heard of before although it would be impossible to navigate without a Flashlight of sorts, not to mention fallen Rocks that demanded able Climbers. Which route will you add to your itinerary?

Last edited by Emp; 06-26-2020 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Ammorith
Old 06-26-2020, 04:52 AM   #342
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

empoleon dynamite- Your early lead was gone, but so was the bartender. The Boldore had done you a favour, creating a nice deposit of debris for Snooki to feast upon. Ignoring her opponent, the Trubbish flings herself into the remains of the table and chairs. She begins to shovel the splintered shards into her mouth, her body swelling with every morsel. She begins to grow larger, her bag stretching to the point where it is beginning to stress. Trash was beginning to seep from the holes punched in her bag by Boldore's barrage. While Snooki continues to grow, the drunk barks more orders....

"Stone Edge!" The drunk spits and his Pokemon follows his order. The swift Boldore gathers rings of sharp stones around itself and begins firing them off at a ridiculous speed. The stones slice through Snooki's bag like butter. Over-stressed, the bag can no longer contain the growing mass of waste and in a burst of brilliant light, Snooki finally pops!

The crowd coughs and wheezes, quickly clutching their noses to try and block out the stench. Snooki lets out a hearty chuckle, pleased with her new form. The newly evolved Garbodor still retained remnants of her bag, which remained draped across her head. It held no chance of holding in her new bulk though, her body had incorporated all of the trash she'd inhaled, she'd more than quadrupled in size! Whipping around one of her newly developed arms, she sprays a widespread Sludge Wave, blasting Boldore and sending it sliding backwards. With the floor drenched in a layer of sludge, Boldore struggles to gain traction! It is helpless as Snooki lashes out with her other arm, raking a Metal Claw against its weakened carapace.

Boldore is looking close to defeat! You're about to order a finishing blow, when suddenly the doors to the pub are blown open by a powerful Sandstorm! The stinging sends soon settle, as a rather large Tyranitar dips its head under the doorway and enters the establishment. The crowd seem to know exactly what is going on as they all suddenly settle, returning to their seats. The room is so quiet that you could hear a pin drop! The drunk quickly recalls his Boldore, fumbling as he struggles to get the ball back in his pocket.

"Alright you flea bitten mongrels, you know the drill", an old, weathered voice growls out from behind the Tyranitar. "I need permits, licences and proof of employment, don't make me ask twice." The old man steps into view, he was draped in a dusty green coat, similar in colour to that of his Tyranitar. His shaggy grey hair was rivalled by his even shaggier grey beard. He stood quite tall, his head over the shoulders of his Tyranitar. "You", he points directly at you, "you must be new, otherwise you'd know there's rules around these parts. Withdraw your Pokemon, you're coming with me." His Tyranitar straightens as he finishes, shaping up to show that he means business. The bartender slips in through the door, it seems he'd gone to fetch help....

Snooki gained 3 levels!

Old 06-26-2020, 05:21 AM   #343
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
The Hunter's Guild

TheKnightsFury: It was time to lay your cards on the table. Orma’s reaction was a conflict of surprise and understanding, not yet revealing how much help she’d be willing to offer, but addressing your concerns about being left in the dark: “Well, the strange thing about Ammorrith’s disappearance is that he switched off his commlink at some point during the mission. We’d have known if it had just been destroyed or lost signal – in which case an accident or run in with a hostile tribe would have been the most likely scenario. But he switched it off intentionally, as though he didn’t want to be contacted. It doesn’t make any sense.” The huntress was scratching her head in muse, “There’s talk around the Guild of insurgency, but Lilev has been quick to shut down these accusations. And rightly so, she knows Ammorith better than anyone. Still, she seems reluctant to move into action, almost as though she’s scared of what answers she’ll find.” There was an air of uncertainty in her voice when talking on the prospect of a rogue agent, almost as though she was second guessing her trust of your mutual friend.

“Y’know, Ammorrith and I joined the Guild around the same time, but we couldn’t have been more opposite. He excelled in the outdoors while I – well – it turns out I’m allergic to most plant life in the Cradle. I still remember my first away mission – my allergies were unbearable. I broke my ankle in the underbrush as our troop were trying to restrain a stampeding Copperjah. It was my blunder that gave it the opportunity it needed to break free from its restraint, free to rampage through leagues of jungle held sacred to the resident tribespeople...” Years later the wounds had done little to heal, fresh tears visible behind her thick-rimmed glasses.

“I was disheartened for the longest while. How could a place I was so passionate about protecting reject me so unceremoniously? I handed in my resignation to the Guild – but Lilev refused to take it. She found me a role in the office, with a remit of bringing order to the Guild’s increasingly complex operations and deploying Hunters to the places they were needed most. Even if I wasn’t any help on the field I found a place where I could really make a difference.” She was smiling now, her resole to protect the Cradle in spite of all hurdles something you now had in common.

“Still, Ammorrith knew I felt left out from time to time. Whenever he was back at headquarters, he’d tell me all sorts of tales about his adventures. He even told me about the trainer who helped him in the illegal mining operation in the Heartless Hallows, his resolve and willingness to sacrifice everything to help others.” Orma grabs your hand, brimming with enthusiasm as though you’d sparked some hope in her, “Lilev might have lost faith in the outside world, but not me – the answer is yes, I’ll help you!” She leaves you at that, no doubt making preparations for your early departure, leaving you to do the same as you make for the reading nook.

To Orma’s advice you skim through the stacked bookshelf, coming across a journal written by a late Hunter named Archibald, covering in detail his escapades through the Lythan'torr Glades as far as the border of the Heartless Hallows. You learn at the time of publication the Glades were vastly uncharted, the explorer credited for making first contact with many of the tribes of Springstar's Glory, as well as being the first outsider to traverse the Leniazom Banks from mouth to spring. The book is packed with tidbits about local flora and fauna, as well as details on trails and passageways not even mentioned in the travel brochures you’d read. The knowledge stored within these pages could mean the difference between life and death out on the field; to this point you find a hand drawn map of the sector of the Lythan'torr Glades where Annorith was last known to be, highlighting three potential routes to travel.

Referring to Archie’s Field Guide, you could passage east through the thick, humid jungles of Springstar’s Glory however Cutting is advised to make any headway and a way to Defog against the humidity and noxious fumes of local flora. You could alternately Surf north through the Banks of Leniazom, although Waterfalls are known to enact a heavy current during the wet season, meaning strong swimmers are a must. Finally, there was a Subterranean Passage marked on the map that you hadn’t heard of before although it would be impossible to navigate without a Flashlight of sorts, not to mention fallen Rocks that demanded able Climbers. Which itinerary will you choose?
Just as Xander had suspected, Orma was privy to a fair amount of information that Lilev wouldn't want shared. It turned out that Ammorith and Orma were quite close as well, the missing Hunter often sharing tales with the Guild bound Orma. He'd even told her about the illegal mining and slavery operation that Xander had taken down, Xander couldn't help but wonder whether Ammorith had done the tale justice. Although the most interesting piece of information to come out of the exchange was about Ammorith turning off his com and Lilev's fear of an insurgence. It was certainly odd that Ammorith would choose to turn off his com, Xander could think of a few reasons why he would do so, not all of them bad. Orma grasped Xander's hand, saying she'd help him before rushing off. Xander was left stunned for a moment. Was she planning on coming with him? But she'd said she didn't fair too well in the Cradle? Oh well, he'd find out her intentions in the morning.

Heading over to the journals, Xander was happy to find one by a Hunter called Archibald, detailing his adventures in the Glades. A lot of the information proved helpful and Xander made sure to snap a couple of shots with his Pokedex. Most useful was a map of the area, detailing three possible paths. All three paths were a possibility, but as Xander studied the map and recalled the information he'd already gathered, he realised that the river itself would be the best path. Digging into his bag, Xander produced both a Pokeball and a TR Disc. He realised Empoleon from his ball. The Steel clad Penguin was pleased to be called upon, looking around curiously at the foreign surroundings. "Happy to see you as well Empoleon, we've got a big mission ahead of us, I think you can make good use of this TR." Xander scanned the TR into his Pokedex before displaying it for Empoleon to study....

Empoleon learned TR Surf!

With Empoleon now up-skilled, Xander was confident they'd be able to handle the rough waters of the Leniazom Route. With that settled, it was time to get some sleep. Xander slipped into the bed that Rookidee had picked out, the young bird readjusting its position. Empoleon climbed into the adjacent bed and it wasn't long before all three of them were asleep.

Using my TR Surf to teach Surf to my Empoleon

Old 06-26-2020, 09:18 AM   #344
Emp
Volcano Badge

Yanmega Arboreal Cradle - o4

The Hunter's Guild

TheKnightsFury: With a big day ahead, you decide it’s high time you got some shut eye. Your head was whirring in anticipation and it wasn’t long until you heard the soft coos of your bird company sound asleep. It was a broken slumber filled with dreams of lost valleys and lost people, morning coming abruptly to the sound of wild Blaziken singing their sunrise song; sunlight peaked through the windows thereafter, scattered light illuminating each crevice of the dormroom offering no chance of a sleep-in. You sleepily pack up as quickly as you’d arrived, meeting Orma on an open balcony facing out toward the lush Cradle mountainscape. She looked like she’d been up for at least an hour longer, full of beans as she excitedly hands you a package.

“You may not be a fully-fledged Hunter yet, but that doesn’t mean I can’t equip you like one!” You release the ties from the gift to unveil an assortment of survival gear, including an Escape Rope, a pair of Heavy-Duty Boots and a punnet of Berries (Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear). Beneath the gumboots, you notice an earpiece the size of a small coin.

“That’s a Hunter-grade commlink. We’ll be able to communicate as often as you need – the reception is a bit patchy north of the banks though.” The gadget fits snuggly around your ear, relaying Orma’s voice loud and clear, “We’ll have to keep our communication a secret until you find Ammorith, at which point I’ll have no trouble sending a dispatch team to your location.” She then unveils her final gift with a loud whistle, the sunrise obscured for a movement as a large Braviary homes toward you all, the type of gondola you might see on a cable car held in its talons.

“Braviary will know to deliver you to an unmanned outpost on the Leniazom Banks. Unfortunately that’s as far as I can get you, you’ll have to travel upstream alone. Your Empoleon looks more than up to the job though”, Orma ruffles the Emperor Pokemon’s head feathers which he seems to enjoy, “One last thing, good luck!” She gives you a tight squeeze like the sort of embrace you might give an old friend; while you’d only just met, she knew the risk you were taking for the Guild. This weighs on your shoulders some as you haul your belongings onto the air taxi, waving farewell as the lofty bird takes altitude, the Hunter’s Guild and its residents shrinking into the mountains as you set course for the Leniazom Banks.

Leniazom Banks

Several hours in the clouds roll by, another stark reminder of the vastness of the Arboreal Cradle; it dawns on you that finding Ammorith could be akin to a needle in a haystack. You don’t have long to linger on these thoughts as the eagle Pokemon begins a decent, the bird’s eye view of the Leniazom river a sight to behold: you could trace with your finger to the river’s source, following it as it meandered through the mountainous jungle down to the waterlogged marshlands. Braviary takes roost at the outpost and a stilted jetty takes you all the way to the foot of the banks.

It is wider than any river you’ve ever seen, flowing swift and strong. The water is a turbid brown from its eroding the banks; branches drifting in its current from a recent storm. You could barely hear the Braviary depart back to headquarters through the noise of the river’s splashing and eddying. While it looked enough for Empoleon to ferry, you can’t shake the feeling there is more danger in its swirling depths than the trees behind. From the carnivorous Pokemon you read about in the field journals to the vicious undertows, many explorers wouldn’t dare get their boots wet. It was time to set sail...

Last edited by Emp; 10-05-2020 at 10:07 AM.
Old 06-26-2020, 08:27 PM   #345
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
The Hunter's Guild

TheKnightsFury: With a big day ahead, you decide it’s high time you got some shut eye. Your head was whirring in anticipation and it wasn’t long until you heard the soft coos of your bird company sound asleep. It was a broken slumber filled with dreams of lost valleys and lost people, morning coming abruptly to the sound of wild Blaziken singing their sunrise song; sunlight peaked through the windows thereafter, scattered light illuminating each crevice of the dormroom offering no chance of a sleep-in. You sleepily pack up as quickly as you’d arrived, meeting Orma on an open balcony facing out toward the lush Cradle mountainscape. She looked like she’d been up for at least an hour longer, full of beans as she excitedly hands you a package.

“You may not be a fully-fledged Hunter yet, but that doesn’t mean I can’t equip you like one!” You release the ties from the gift to unveil an assortment of survival gear, including an Escape Rope, a pair of Heavy-Duty Boots and a punnet of Berries (Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear). Beneath the gumboots, you notice an earpiece the size of a small coin.

“That’s a Hunter-grade commlink. We’ll be able to communicate as often as you need – the reception is a bit patchy north of the banks though.” The gadget fits snuggly around your ear, relaying Orma’s voice loud and clear, “We’ll have to keep our communication a secret until you find Ammorith, at which point I’ll have no trouble sending a dispatch team to your location.” She then unveils her final gift with a loud whistle, the sunrise obscured for a movement as a large Braviary homes toward you all, the type of gondola you might see on a cable car held in its talons.

“Braviary will know to deliver you to an unmanned outpost on the Leniazom Banks. Unfortunately that’s as far as I can get you, you’ll have to travel upstream alone. Your Empoleon looks more than up to the job though”, Orma ruffles the Emperor Pokemon’s head feathers which he seems to enjoy, “One last thing, good luck!” She gives you a tight squeeze like the sort of embrace you might give an old friend; while you’d only just met, she knew the risk you were taking for the Guild. This weighs on your shoulders some as you haul your belongings onto the air taxi, waving farewell as the lofty bird takes altitude, the Hunter’s Guild and its residents shrinking into the mountains as you set course for the Leniazom Banks.

Leniazom Banks

Several hours in the clouds roll by, another stark reminder of the vastness of the Arboreal Cradle; it dawns on you that finding Ammorith could be akin to a needle in a haystack. You don’t have long to linger on these thoughts as the eagle Pokemon begins a decent, the bird’s eye view of the Leniazom river a sight to behold: you could trace with your finger to the river’s source, following it as it meandered through the mountainous jungle down to the waterlogged marshlands. Braviary takes roost at the outpost and a stilted jetty takes you all the way to the foot of the banks.

It is wider than any river you’ve ever seen, flowing swift and strong. The water is a turbid brown from its eroding the banks; branches drifting in its current from a recent storm. You could barely hear the Braviary depart back to headquarters through the noise of the river’s splashing and eddying. While it looked enough for Empoleon to ferry, you can’t shake the feeling there is more danger in its swirling depths than the trees behind. From the carnivorous Pokemon you read about in the field journals to the vicious undertows, many explorers wouldn’t dare get their boots wet. It was time to set sail...

Xander was woken by the morning songs of the Cradle's Pokemon. Eyes still heavy, he quickly packed up his gear and got Empoleon to douse his face in some water to help freshen him up. Moving silently through the compound, Xander made his way out the front door, finding Orma waiting for him on the balcony. How was she so full of beans at this hour? She presented Xander with a package of gifts, which included a Commlink and other useful gear. It seemed Orma wouldn't be coming with him after all, instead she'd do her best to stay in touch with him via the Commlink and said assistance if he managed to locate Ammorith. She wasn't done assisting though, as it seemed she'd organised them a ride! A Braviary soared in, holding a carriage of sorts in its talons. It wouldn't be able to assist him the whole time, but it would drop him off at a good starting point at least.

"Thanks for all your help Orma, I can't thank you enough, but I will do my best to find Ammorith and the others." Xander stood awkwardly as Orma hugged him, unsure how to respond. Once released, he hoped into the carriage along with Empoleon, while Rookidee seemed intent on flying alongside Braviary.

The trip was long, but the view made it more than enjoyable. The Cradle was truly massive, did they really have any chance of finding Ammorith out here? As Braviary began to descend, they got a better look at the river, wide and powerful it tore through the land like a giant snake. Braviary landed at the outpost and after a short search, they managed to find a small jetty leading out onto the banks of the river.

It was wilder than he'd thought. The water was so brown and turbid, it was impossible to see what was lying beneath the surface. There was sure to be fallen trees and branches beneath the surface, but that wasn't what Xander was worried about. The journals had mentioned vicious Pokemon lurking in these waters, it was something to prepare for....

"Alright guys, time to get going. Rookidee you're on scouting duty. Calm you Mind and keep your focus, sweep across the banks, look for any signs of human activity. Empoleon, into the water, I'm going to Surf on your back, keep your Steel Wings at the ready to cut through any obstructions we come up against."

Old 06-26-2020, 11:02 PM   #346
Emp
Volcano Badge

Yanmega Arboreal Cradle - o5

Leniazom Banks

TheKnightsFury: With a final fleeting look at the shore you mount Empoleon and begin to ferry upstream. Rookidee would be your scout, sweeping the banks for activity with a Calm Mind while you battled against the rough Surf below. The river winds through the forest for miles, inviting all kinds of stray wildlife to bathe and quench their thirst as you headily pass through. It is part of this place, integral to life, yet also a thing unto itself. In the shade of the boughs you wade through, you feel a welcome coolness from the jungle humidity, watching the eddies that swirl and disappear. The water surface is livened by brief crescents of fish Pokemon arcing as they swim; an occasional Carvanha attempts to take a nip at Empoleon, quickly recoiling to the taste of hard, impermeable metal. While more suited to arctic seas you feel he’s built well enough for this mission, his Steel Wings cutting through incoming driftwood like a knife through butter. His strong legs would have little trouble swimming counter-current, although you’d want to keep his energy stores high for the rapids that lay a while further north. Rookidee seemed to be enjoying his role too, gliding in and out of view as he scanned the shores…

Suddenly!

A sharp squeak from the Tiny Bird Pokémon snaps you out of your reverie; had you found your missing friend so soon? The bird was obscured from view but Empoleon knows where to set course, swimming further up the delta until you find yourself in a plunge pool surrounded by creeping branches and a crashing waterfall. Rookidee’s trill cuts through the loud splashing, allowing you to home in on his whereabouts. You crane your neck to find him tangled in a web spanning from one side of the plunge pool to the next! Its threads were barely visible under the mist of the waterfall, it was easy to see how a small bird Pokemon could spring the trap. Right on cue, a menacing looking Araquanid emerges from the groves, having sensed the vibrations in its web and looking to feed on its catch. You struggle to keep a fix on it as it deftly scuttles across the thread, fangs chattering hungrily as it closes distance. What will you do?

Last edited by Emp; 10-05-2020 at 09:39 AM.
Old 06-26-2020, 11:30 PM   #347
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Leniazom Banks

TheKnightsFury: With a final fleeting look at the shore you mount Empoleon and begin to ferry upstream. Rookidee would be your scout, sweeping the banks for activity with a Calm Mind while you battled against the rough Surf below. The river winds through the forest for miles, inviting all kinds of stray wildlife to bathe and quench their thirst as you headily pass through. It is part of this place, integral to life, yet also a thing unto itself. In the shade of the boughs you wade through, you feel a welcome coolness from the jungle humidity, watching the eddies that swirl and disappear. The water surface is livened by brief crescents of fish Pokemon arcing as they swim; an occasional Carvanha attempts to take a nip at Empoleon, quickly recoiling to the taste of hard, impermeable metal. While more suited to arctic seas you feel he’s built well enough for this mission, his Steel Wings cutting through incoming driftwood like a knife through butter. His strong legs would have little trouble swimming counter-current, although you’d want to keep his energy stores high for the rapids that lay a while further north. Rookidee seemed to be enjoying his role too, gliding in and out of view as he scanned the shores…

Suddenly!

A sharp squeak from the Tiny Bird Pokémon snaps you out of your reverie; had you found your missing friend so soon? The bird was obscured from view but Empoleon knows where to set course, swimming further up the delta until you find yourself in a plunge pool surrounded by creeping branches and a crashing waterfall. Rookidee’s trill cuts through the loud splashing, allowing you to home in on his whereabouts. You crane your neck to find him tangled in a web spanning from one side of the plunge pool to the next! Its threads were barely visible under the mist of the waterfall, it was easy to see how a small bird Pokemon could spring the trap. Right on cue, a menacing looking Araquanid emerges from the groves, having sensed the vibrations in its web and looking to feed on its catch. You struggle to keep a fix on it as it scuttles across above, fangs chattering hungrily as it closes distance. What will you do?

It wasn't exactly easy going, but they were making solid progress up the river. Empoleon was battling against the current, thankfully the Carvanha quickly learnt that Empoleon didn't make for a good snack. His wings were making light work of any driftwood that blocked their path and Rookidee seemed to be handling his scouting mission just......

Xander's heart skipped a beat as Rookidee let out a cry. At first Xander wasn't sure whether it was a cry for help or a cry of success. While he couldn't see the bird, Empoleon was quick to turn towards the direction of the cry. As soon as Xander spotted Rookidee, his fears were confirmed, this was a cry for help. The small bird had become trapped in a delicately weaved web, the webs crafter took no time revealing itself either. The Araquanid scuttled out of its hiding place, making a beeline towards the entangled bird. Xander kept his nerve, he was confident Rookidee could get itself out of this mess. Empoleon wouldn't be of much help, he'd risk getting thrown into the water. No, Rookidee would have to handle this on his own. The threads were wet thanks to the Waterfall, a Flame Charge wouldn't work here. No, there was a better option.

"Rookidee free yourself with Air Slash! Once you're free, distance yourself with a Flame Charge then fire a Charge Beam at the Araquanid!" Xander wasn't sure whether Rookidee would manage to free itself in time, he needed to have a back up plan. "Empoleon, ready a Flash Cannon. If Rookidee can't get free, you need to keep Araquanid at bay. Got it?" Empoleon nodded as he began to gather energy in his beak.

Old 06-28-2020, 01:26 AM   #348
Emp
Volcano Badge

Yanmega Arboreal Cradle - o6

Leniazom Banks

TheKnightsFury: With the Araquanid trapezing ever closer to its prey you spring into action, confident enough the Rookidee can get himself out of the sticky situation. The white water cascades violently in the backdrop, your orders barely able to reach the fledgling as the foe moved in. Wings glued to the tough webbing he’s unable to cut himself free in time, the Araquanid spinning its meal in string to put a swift end to any resistance. Your heart starts to sink as the predator starts on a Leech Life until a Flash Cannon socks the foe in the underbelly, the stationary spider an easy shot for your marksman below. The hit knocks the Araquanid off-balance, dangling on by a thread as it chatters irately. This gives Rookidee enough pause to attempt another escape, his plumage enveloped in Flames which hiss against the plunge pool mist. While weakened, the manoeuvre strains the webbing enough for the chick to Charge free! Not content to let its feed slip from its grasp, the arachnid douses Rookidee with a Water Gun, the hosing sending him careening toward a series of rocky outcrops. Beating his tiny wings fast enough to shake away some of the water weight, he veers out of danger and back into range, retaliating with an electrically-Charged Beam. The ray strikes the Araquanid’s water bubble, a strong conductor only amplified by the steamy terrain as sparks dance from the foe’s spindly legs down through its web. While landing super effective damage, the spider’s superior strength negates this some as it quickly regains composure; Rookidee would have a tough fight ahead.

Last edited by Emp; 06-28-2020 at 04:25 AM.
Old 06-28-2020, 03:18 AM   #349
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Leniazom Banks

TheKnightsFury: With the Araquanid trapezing ever closer to its prey you spring into action, confident enough the Rookidee can get himself out of the sticky situation. The white water cascades violently in the backdrop, your orders barely able to reach the fledgling as the foe moved in. Wings glued to the tough webbing he’s unable to cut himself free in time, the Araquanid spinning the its meal in string to put a swift end to any resistance. Your heart starts to sink as the predator starts on a Leech Life until a Flash Cannon socks the foe in the underbelly, the stationary spider an easy shot for your marksman below. The hit knocks the Araquanid off-balance, dangling on by a thread as it chatters irately. This gives Rookidee enough pause to attempt another escape, his plumage enveloped in Flames which hiss against the plunge pool mist. While weakened, the manoeuvre strains the webbing enough for the chick to Charge free! Not content to let its feed slip from its grasp, the arachnid douses Rookidee with a Water Gun, the hosing sending him careening toward a series of rocky outcrops. Beating his tiny wings fast enough to shake away some of the water weight, he veers out of danger and back into range, retaliating with an electrically-Charged Beam. The ray strikes the Araquanid’s water bubble, a strong conductor only amplified by the steamy terrain as sparks dance from the foe’s spindly legs down through its web. While landing super effective damage, the spider’s superior strength negates this some as it quickly regains composure; Rookidee would have a tough fight ahead.

Xander watched on in terror as Rookidee failed to free itself with Air Slash. Its wings were pinned to the sticky threads, rendering the move useless! Araquanid is almost upon the trapped Flying type when Empoleon comes to the rescue. Firing from below, Empoleon has no trouble landing his hit, sinking a Flash Cannon into the Water Spider's underside, knocking it off its web. As it seeks to reposition itself, Rookidee is given another opportunity to escape. Flames begin to coat the small bird and despite the initial resistance of the water soaked web, its eventually enough for Rookidee to break free! The freshly freed bird arcs around through the air, only for Araquanid to snipe it with a Water Gun. Not one to take a hit without returning in kind, Rookidee charged up electrical energy before lancing the spider with a Super Effective hit.

The hit barely put a dint in the Araquanid. They could try and get away, but Xander had a feeling Rookidee wouldn't agree to that option. He wasn't wrong either, Rookidee was already preparing another Charge Beam. "Alright Rookidee, let's get you some revenge!" Xander shouted out to the bird, "keep your distance while you attack and spread out with a Double Team. Follow up with another Air Slash now that your wings aren't pinned!" Empoleon was watching on intently. The proud penguin had taken an instant liking to Rookidee. The young bird was tenacious and proud, it wouldn't give an inch. Its opponent was strong though, perhaps too strong for the young Rookidee to handle....

Old 06-28-2020, 10:21 PM   #350
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
empoleon dynamite- Your early lead was gone, but so was the bartender. The Boldore had done you a favour, creating a nice deposit of debris for Snooki to feast upon. Ignoring her opponent, the Trubbish flings herself into the remains of the table and chairs. She begins to shovel the splintered shards into her mouth, her body swelling with every morsel. She begins to grow larger, her bag stretching to the point where it is beginning to stress. Trash was beginning to seep from the holes punched in her bag by Boldore's barrage. While Snooki continues to grow, the drunk barks more orders....

"Stone Edge!" The drunk spits and his Pokemon follows his order. The swift Boldore gathers rings of sharp stones around itself and begins firing them off at a ridiculous speed. The stones slice through Snooki's bag like butter. Over-stressed, the bag can no longer contain the growing mass of waste and in a burst of brilliant light, Snooki finally pops!

The crowd coughs and wheezes, quickly clutching their noses to try and block out the stench. Snooki lets out a hearty chuckle, pleased with her new form. The newly evolved Garbodor still retained remnants of her bag, which remained draped across her head. It held no chance of holding in her new bulk though, her body had incorporated all of the trash she'd inhaled, she'd more than quadrupled in size! Whipping around one of her newly developed arms, she sprays a widespread Sludge Wave, blasting Boldore and sending it sliding backwards. With the floor drenched in a layer of sludge, Boldore struggles to gain traction! It is helpless as Snooki lashes out with her other arm, raking a Metal Claw against its weakened carapace.

Boldore is looking close to defeat! You're about to order a finishing blow, when suddenly the doors to the pub are blown open by a powerful Sandstorm! The stinging sends soon settle, as a rather large Tyranitar dips its head under the doorway and enters the establishment. The crowd seem to know exactly what is going on as they all suddenly settle, returning to their seats. The room is so quiet that you could hear a pin drop! The drunk quickly recalls his Boldore, fumbling as he struggles to get the ball back in his pocket.

"Alright you flea bitten mongrels, you know the drill", an old, weathered voice growls out from behind the Tyranitar. "I need permits, licences and proof of employment, don't make me ask twice." The old man steps into view, he was draped in a dusty green coat, similar in colour to that of his Tyranitar. His shaggy grey hair was rivalled by his even shaggier grey beard. He stood quite tall, his head over the shoulders of his Tyranitar. "You", he points directly at you, "you must be new, otherwise you'd know there's rules around these parts. Withdraw your Pokemon, you're coming with me." His Tyranitar straightens as he finishes, shaping up to show that he means business. The bartender slips in through the door, it seems he'd gone to fetch help....

Snooki gained 3 levels!
With the bartender out of sight, the traveller and his trash were given another free pass to bend some rules, Snooki shovelling all sorts of debris into her mouth and ballooning in size. Emp grimaced as splintered shards of table protruded from her body, heavy boulders weighing down her lining which strained with each slow movement; she looked about ready to split! The enemy Boldore would only exasperate the problem, peppering the plastic bag with sharp stones, the punctures enough to send her bursting at the seams. With a loud burst waste was spilling everywhere, the bar going up in a dusty stench that sent its punters into coughing fits, no doubt spelling the end for the sassy trash bag.

But no - as the dust settled the swell of garbage had recouped form and risen to the height of the ceiling. The plastic bag which had housed Snooki her entire life was a cape draping from a mountain of jumble, her metamorphosis complete. Emp and the Garbodor snickered with the gambit tipping the odds back in their favour. With a newfangled arm held together with piping, she gave the enemy (and the arena) a thorough hosing, the wave of sludge sending the Boldore skidding rearward. The speedy foe was struggling to gain any traction against the slippery tiles, a sitting duck as Snooki swept in with her free claw. The metallic blow was enough to send the Boldore teetering on the brink, the trainer hoping to put a swift end to the skirmish and collect his winnings. But before the words could escape his mouth, the pub doors were blown open by a vicious sandstorm.

Emp covered as bits of mica pelted his skin, the stream fortunately subsiding as quickly as the doors slammed back shut. The sand settled to welcome an imposing Tyranitar that had to duck just to fit through the entrance. Emp was reminded of Taiko, who had been dormant in his pupa stage for some time now; he wondered if he’d continued his training the Pupitar would look something like the goliath before him. Not likely, the Tyranitar looked tougher than most, a double of its weathered and shaggy master who held clear authority over the locals. The drunk and the punters had slinked out of view, the traveller and his garbage sticking out like a sore thumb as the mysterious stranger addressed him directly: "you must be new, otherwise you'd know there's rules around these parts. Withdraw your Pokemon, you're coming with me."

The traveller could do nothing but relent as the Tyranitar flexed commandingly, withdrawing his only line of defence in Snooki and pacing toward the man in the dusty green poncho. “Uh - I’m new in town”, Emp started, rubbing the back of his head nervously, “I didn’t mean to cause any trouble – heck, I was only battling in self-defence.” He hoped his paper thin bargain would hold this time, perhaps if he did everything he was told he’d avoid a slap on the wrist.

leveled up from Lv.36 to Lv.39

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records