UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 01-17-2015, 06:17 PM   #1326
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
And update on that situation.

It turns out my concerns were compounded further when my 3 levels from evolving Anorith got taken out by Power Gem Grumpig. I never knew the bastard learned that, god damn. In response I realised Mt. Pyre was next and managed to get a Shuppet there as well as opting to team Heracross against my brain's protests that Timid ain't saving him.

Turns out 185 base attack still kills everything dead even with a hindering nature, though not as bad as the grind for my level 18 Swablu and Shuppet. It was worth it though, making a pushover of ARRRRRRRRRchie, then realising Primal Kyogre kills my entire team with Origin Pulse.

Or would had my Badass Electrode not got him to -6 SA with Eerie Impulse before he used his first shot of it, doing over HALF HIS HP and making me glad I kept said move. I beat the big fish with no deaths, and Wallace wasn't too rough.

Cue the first guy in Victory Road's Rhyperior Stone Edge almost one shotting Azumarill from full HP. Yikes, if that's what it can do, I'd hate to see what MeGallade can.

Just outside the league preparing to grind to 55, Wally wasn't really threatening given he has setup fodder for DD MegAltaria (only the 1 dance though) in Delcatty, the team's as follows.

Azumarill, Surf/Waterfall/Play Rough/Superpower.

Surf because it's mandatory in Hoenn and useful for chipping catches down with. That fairy addition has made him incredible and I see why the wabbit is much loved by Smogon and casuals.

Skarmory, X-Scissor/Swords Dance/Steel Wing/Fly.

Good 113 encounter, has laughed in the face of death a few times on the way (cockiness against special attacks mostly, but also taking hard hits) but starting to show his lack of damage output. Still a great tank.

Heracross, Pin Missile/Strength/Bullet Seed/Close Combat.

Mega the first, designed as a brick minigun with added nuke launcher. Earned her keep on the team through simply having the right stuff and enjoys first turn mega'd outrunning things she has no business doing.

Banette, WoW/Sucker Punch/Dazzling Gleam/Phantom Force.

Mega the second, fighting immune and wallbreaker of sorts. WoW helps him take physicals, SP gets the jump on glass cannons and damn this puppet's becoming a likable ghost for me now.

Altaria, Dragon Claw/Fire Blast/Return/DD.

Mega the third, because fuck Gyarados and his loss of ground immunity. This bird tanks like a beast, hits like a train after a boost or 2 and is so fluffy it's hilarious. Also saved me from losing things to The Grim Reaper Of The Whatever The Hell Those Flowers Are.

Electrode, Eerie Impulse/Volt Switch/Discharge/Swift.

I used to see this line as a fast but poor Magnezone or a classic Nuzfucker. He's been team leader since Petalburg's disaster, the longest lived party member and I'm proud to call him a Bro. Lack of coverage is no biggie, he outruns everything, neuters special attackers, helped take a god down and fired lasers from his forehead in his youth.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:26 PM   #1327
Heather
Naga's Voice

Luck be with you, man. It took my MegaGross 2 EQs to kill Steven's when it had a sizable level advantage, so just saying that you are going to want a heavy hitter to punish that thing with. It has massive physical stats and will not hesitate to smash your face in with them. A friend of mine doing his own Nuzlocke got his entire main team KO'd by it and was forced to blast through the entire E4/Champ gauntlet with Primal Groudon as a last resort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:58 PM   #1328
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Unova starters with hidden abilities are now becoming available legally outside Japan. Go get your Contrary Serperior!
jolteonjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 03:43 AM   #1329
Pink Harzard
Boulder Badge

Both my DS'es won't connect with the internet while playing a game. I hope this gets solved before the event ends.

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard from Serebiiforums for the Button

Scythedactyl and Chrismasuicune made by Machamp-X and Kryptos. Thanks for these ^^

Friend code info

Randomness:
Spoiler: show
Quote:
You can't gang-rape a Regice.

No genitals.
--------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
And this is the bit where I'm confused at PHs gender
I'm a tomboyish girl ;)
Quote:
When I was at school, I used my phone to play Snake.

Which I still do today!

Nokia 3310 master race
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
>Calling me Kingo
It's Kots, damnit. Kots. As in the Dutch word for vomit. As in an abbreviation for (K)ing(o)(t)he(s)tone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
Oh, hey kingo, how's life?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
There is a user called Pink Harzard. Enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akanjăo View Post
It's true, her username on SPPF is harzard as well. I never noticed that? Lord. But I wonder... Why Harzard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Just to troll the masses (I don't actually know)
Geehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotomotorz View Post
Harzad, you lied to us x(
Lies:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
I've realised that I've become one of those Facebook farmers I mock so often. When I woke up several hours ago I immediately checked my emails, checked job sites and watered my berries. Last night, I did the same and anagedto time it perfectly and fly to the place just as my persims were sprouting, so I got to harvest the berry crop as it came and replant.

Damn it, Pokémon.
-------------------------------------------------
Some dickish talk:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
didn't they remove Blaziken's crotchtuft with the 3D models?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
I didn't realise Blaziken even had that. It is there, but a bit small.
The first crotchtuft that caught my eyes was that of Reshiram. I mean, that one is big.
Quote:
You should know better than to say suggestive things like this in front of me.

Someone's a size queen
Quote:
Reshiram
Quote:
Well, I mean Blaziken is literally a cock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machamp-X View Post
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY CROTCHTUFT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
Kakuna tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
Don't forget Metapod
Quote:
Looks like we're about to complete the Pokédix
Quote:
I had a floating blue Metapod. Good times

Oh, and insert something here about Harden and String Shot
Quote:
Run children, it is no longer safe for you here.

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by A random Nuzlocke-comic-artist I found on the net
I just realised something...

Pokemon is the only world where Evolution and Creationism can co-exist! Huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The same guy as above
But yes good ol' Charles Darwin... he's got nothing to smile about when it comes to Pokemon...
Fer all ye PASBL info

Poem with a smile

Smiling is infectious
you catch it like a flu
when someone smiled at me today
I started smiling too

I passed around the corner
and noticed with a grin
when someone smiled back at me
I'd passed it on to him

I thought about my smile
and realised its worth
a single smile, just like mine
could travel around the earth

So if you feel a smile begin
don't leave in undetected
lets start an epidemic now
and get the world infected
Pink Harzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 06:53 PM   #1330
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
And Nuzlocke Completed!

That last grind hurt though, I lost my longtime bro Azumarill when a Seviper lived Waterfall and Poison Jabbed taking him to single digits...and poisoning. His replacement, Medicham, proceeded to miss HJK his first proper battle against Sidney's Absol and got AA'd down. What a disappointment.

Steven's Aggron killed Altaria too when I forgot to give her EQ, but Megagross fell easily to Skarmory, doing half his HP with a crit Giga Impact.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 01-24-2015, 02:32 PM   #1331
Heather
Naga's Voice

Congrats, man. After all the stuff that went wrong, it's nice to see that you cleared a veritably massive hurdle like that to pull it out in the end. I could really only wish for a team as diverse as yours, since my first few captures were generic early game Pokemon and stayed with me for the whole thing, as I usually ended up with stuff I knew to be generally subpar without tons of grinding on the spot, and as I was doing a lot already, basically couldn't be bothered to if I didn't have a significant affinity for the Pokemon, or stuff I genuinely didn't like, such as Seviper, or both (sorry Numel). There were some exceptions to this that still ended up off the active team (most notably Jagged Pass' Machop) that had other reasons. In Machop's case, while I did permit trades for evolution purposes and only evolution purposes, I did this run starting on Christmas, and had a week and a half of break ahead of me before I could trade with anyone when I got it, so in order to avoid putting the run to a screeching halt for a long time or going ahead with a Pokemon not ready for what it was to face, I just left it. Another case was Route 118's Pelipper. I like birb as much as the next guy, but since it was behind the team and Norman's Gym was past, it was bound to be an unfortunate death by an errant (or maybe not) T-Bolt, and I already had a water and a flying type, the Water type (Marshtomp) having gotten Protect already.

However, holy balancing Batman! In some postgame searches for things and in the run itself, I found that some Pokemon were relocated or removed from one of their original locations, the most notable being Sableye's removal from Granite Cave, or at least what of it you can get to when you're prepping for Brawly. Of course, I'm thankful for that, as I got Butler (Makuhita) instead, and boy was he awesome. However, remember my hint about Mossdeep and Sharpedo? They caught that one, too. Sure, with the right Rod you can fish up Carvanha on routes prior, but the days of Super Rodding up a shark right there are gone. Of course, this didn't impede me either because my Mightyena was still kicking, or Crunching, to be more precise.

However, a word to the wise grinder: If you're going to grind a ton like I did, you'll find yourself overleveled pretty quickly, and if you don't have Hold Back, getting new captures will soon be very hard due to your weakest moves being risky gambles. That is, until you hit Fallabror, because that Pokemart's back clerk sells my absolute favorite thing: Quick Balls. If you find yourself a bit overleveled for a Route you're getting ready to tackle, stock up on these. You'll appreciate it. They're cheaper than Ultra Balls, very effective as of Gen 6 (x5 ball bonus when used on the first turn: compare a net ball in the right conditions, giving a x3 bonus), and can help easily catch some pokemon with more fickle catch rates (They can reliably work on Xerneas and Yveltal, who have catch rates of 45 out of 255).

Quote:
Old 01-24-2015, 02:35 PM   #1332
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?

Yeah nintendo pulled a large troll card in making sure you don't get Sableye until after Brawly
{======|_|""T""|_|""r""|_|""a""|_|""i""|_|""n""|
/o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Squad Summary

rotomotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 02:49 PM   #1333
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Not that Sableye would enjoy taking Makuhita's buffed Knock Off. Even neutrally that's smarting.

If I were to give an MVP, it'd go to either Silversix the Skarmory or DetPack the Electrode. Skarm had an Adamant nature, and the raw bulk to get a couple Swords Dances off and begin sweeping, and helped immensely against the likes of Steven and Winona, as well as The Inferior Twins. Electrode had a shallow movepool, but the moves he had were perfect, ESPECIALLY Eerie Impulse, the reason Primal Kyogre never landed kill after kill on me (Origin Pulse woulda one shot Azu from full HP at neutral). Once he got Discharge, it was pretty much GG. Props also to Warly Fluff the Altaria, who earned her Bro Badge and a half, dead simply due to my own forgetfulness. Someone who tanks a Blaze Kick with 5 HP and then proceeds to support the team needs a boost, and to Pavelhor the Heracross. Timid my arse, when you pack higher base attack than Cray Cray and Close Combat, it takes a special kind of wall to break you.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:58 PM   #1334
Heather
Naga's Voice

Yeah they really made Brawly a lot less helpless. That's probably why they debuffed his levels a bit, to even out the added challenge.

Gotta say, though, Most everyone I used ever deserves some kind of award. Spoilering the thing in case you don't feel like reading:
Let's begin with Deep Blue the Metagross, getting an award for triumph over shortcomings, much like Seakitteny's Heracross. Jolly Nature but STILL killing crap with Psychic? ILY man. and the Hold Back was nice too, even if your failure to use it in Rusturf tunnel (where he stopped obeying me) almost got us TPK'd (Echoed voice is a jerk y'know?). Kipper was starter and Mudkip line is general amazing on Hoenn. And Protect. Can't forget Protect. However, there were other Gym fights that would have been hellish without him-Wallace, for one, screw that Milotic! And Wattson. That one, having him was the difference between "lolEasyMode" and "I am SO SCREWED." All of these instances earn him the That One Boss Killer Award. Butler (Hariyama) deserves a shout out as well, as he neutered Matt (well, all of Aqua, really) with supreme celerity every time and didn't give a crap about Rough Skin. Though this goes for any Dark Type he ever faced that didn't have Ghost typing attached. Also, Heavy Slam, because Outweighing Onix has its uses. Reynardine (Mightyena) gets his own award for being a gift from the RNG with Fire Fang. May's starter? What grass-type? His ability to neuter most Psychics and Ghosts helped as well, as I was too confident in my ability to weaken a Shuppet on Mt. Pyre. Max (Swellow) doesn't get an award so much as her Crowning Moment Of Badass against Wally's MeGallade, tanking it's Psycho Cut with 33 HP out of over 200 at full in order to let a second Aerial Ace seal that battle for us. Her ability to take on Grass types was a major boon as well when Reynard couldn't do it safely. Tiki (Latias) gets the Awesome Support Award for being just that, handling several situations no one else could, though she got her crowning moment vs Drake, being the one good Special Mon I had and having Ice Beam access. Fortunately, the man gets that Ice Weakness looked at in his rematch team.

From outside of the team, Kinnis-chan my Zigzagoon gets the Pickup Mastery award. Her findings never failed to make me happy...except her first one, being a Revive, but boy was that Revive indicative. Her Great Ball in Petalburg Woods gave me a plot device for my novelization to remove the EXP Share, and her supply of Super and Hyper Potions, Great and Ultra Balls? Very much appreciated, especially when my Poke Ball stock ran low, which happened often, as I don't visit the Mart nearly as often as I should.

Lilli (Lombre) was a longtime member, only being supplanted by Tiki after a drought of both a Water Stone and Grass Moves not named Absorb. However, Teeter Dance and Fake Out were appreciated, and Absorb as well, for as long as it was viable. It's ability to restore health like that in the early stages made it my choice for facing Roxanne's Nosepass above Kipper, who had already evolved. If unlucky crits happened, I could count on some health coming back to help offset it, in hopes that I could take a non-crit before having to chuck a Potion. While no crits happened, I love the Lotad line, and while Lilli never became a Ludicolo, she carried her weight throughout her time on the team.

Quote:
Old 01-26-2015, 02:31 PM   #1335
Heather
Naga's Voice

A note for you chainers: The pokemon can change in the middle without breaking the chain. Just catch the pokemon if you haven't already and then search for that instead of your original target. It's a nice way to allow natdex pokemon to come out of the woodwork, too.

Quote:
Old 01-26-2015, 03:33 PM   #1336
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?

Where did you find this out?
Squad Summary

Old 01-26-2015, 04:39 PM   #1337
Heather
Naga's Voice

Saw it on reddit in a guide, then had a giant chain that changed between pretty much every land pokemon on Route 102 without breaking, sealing the deal. A new chain that's gone past 100 encounters without breaking and thus has reset the increasing levels (also discovered in the Reddit guide, a way of balancing the method to prevent overleveling) has thus far yielded no shinies, though...

A note on when the chain pokemon changes, though: The DexNav screen will go out to the screen that shows all the Pokemon on the route. Tap the new pokemon in the correct location, and search that instead, and chain encounters of it to keep your chain alive. Dry spates where it finds nothing are opportune times for a switch-off, however-it's 100% possible to chain 50 Wurmple and 50 Ralts on the same chain.

Quote:

Last edited by Heather; 01-26-2015 at 05:01 PM.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:01 PM   #1338
Heather
Naga's Voice

So I decided to restart my game and do a run styled off of "I don't normally use this, let's use it."

Well, a lot of team members I can say that they were qualified either due to the initial difficulty of raising them or being hard to find, or both. But let's go over what my team was when all was said and done, and I'd beaten Steven:

Colm: Mega Sceptile. And damn, did Dual Chop come in handy every so often! Winona's Altaria and Drake's Salamence both would have had me if not for Colm, and Sceptile is actually a decent grass type. I guess I'm just not a fan of the design past the Grovyle stage, though. Most runs, I'd take Mudkip because team member who ismt hindered by needing Surf as a third wheel move. Boy, did having to have surf slates drag me down, more on that later.
Brom: Breloom. This thing, I swear, is only uncommonly used because of how hard to find Shroomish is. You have a 10% shot at finding it for any given encounter. But damn, is the thing worth it! Often out leveled Colm once he evolved.

Valter: Crobat. Normally, I do not touch the Zubat line with a 39.5 foot pole. They are INCREDIBLY hard to raise at first. However, once this guy got Wing Attack, he was set to go, and thanks to a Soothe Bell, was a Crobat at level 23. Points to him for taking out Brawly's Makuhita in his Zubat stage.

Lethe: Delcatty. Normally, I thought the Skitty line was just a cute cat and then a less cute cat with the useless ability of Normalize. BOY, WAS I WRONG. Lethe was an invaluable asset to the team, Cute Charm and Attract doing heavy damage to male adversaries. And Disarming Voice took care of many an Aqua Grunt. And when the time came, it was my only teammate who could learn Ice Beam, and helped a ton in the Drake battle.

Nailah: Mega Manectric. Another case of extreme difficulty in initial rising efforts. But this time, I persevered, and was lucky enough to find Manectite to make it really worth it. Excellent electric type, and the one who felled Steven's MegaGross.

Alvis: Torkoal. These things are so hard to find. I had originally planned to use Slugma and Magcargo for the hell of it, but miraculously this came to me first. Taught it Incinerate to make initially raising it a lot easier. Learned Protect right after Norman's Gym, haha, but commonly fell behind once Surf became overly necessary. However, he was an excellent Fire type and helped greatly in the Steven fight.

Quote:

Last edited by Heather; 02-17-2015 at 12:08 PM.
Old 02-17-2015, 02:19 PM   #1339
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Torkoal's a bro and a half. One of the few things who can reliably tank a full power Slaking Retaliate CRIT, and the first major obstacle in any old fashioned RSE nuzlocke, especially in Emerald where you have to withstand not one but two full power sun-boosted Overheats. Only the likes of Azumarill and Hariyama with Thick Fat can weather that.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 02-17-2015, 02:37 PM   #1340
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
I'm cracking on with AS. Current team is Grovyle (Relaxed, booo, Maxed SpAtk and Speed, yaaaaaaaay), Masquerain (Egg Move: Hydro Pump, Maxed SpAtk and Speed), Loudred (Egg Move: Extrasensory, Maxed SpAtk and HP) and Torkoal (just caught, Impish, going to Max out HP and Def). Also planning to add Carvanha and Trapinch when I can.

Fuck me it literally took me about five hours of on-off searching to find a Torkoal.
DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 02:54 PM   #1341
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Send a message via Skype™ to Concept
Do you hate that cave as much as I do now? Couldn't find a Slugma for the life of me ;;
Concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 03:05 PM   #1342
Mercutio
Banned

Seconding hatred for that cave. Both Fire types took me ages.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:19 PM   #1343
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Numel and Grimer were ten-a-penny. Machop and Slugma a bit rarer. Literally only found one Koffing and Torkoal the entire time.
DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:25 PM   #1344
Heather
Naga's Voice

Yeah Alvis was actually high forties due to FREAKING SURFING when I got to Steven, but he kicked Skarmory's ass having picked up Heat Wave with his most recent level. And to handle Flannery's turtle, I got him Bulldoze. And he bulldozed Flannery's own into the floor with it. Heck, he took care of a lot of grasses when Valter was fainted (this wasn't a NUZLOCKE for my own sanity), and Steels that didn't have something to neutralize their fire weakness found themselves getting burned. Repeatedly.

Though, that second run...Delta Episode. I had not bought a SINGLE POKEBALL the ENTIRE TIME, and only realized the magnitude of this folly when Rayquayza was looking at me on Sky Pillar Zenith. So I had to catch Rayquayza with one of 8 Pokč Balls, Two Great Balls, A Luxury Ball, A Dive Ball, or Two Nest Balls. However, Nailah put a paralyze on him with Discharge, and Colm got him deep into red with dual chop, and Rayquayza sat around long enough for the second great ball to work. Before it, two Pokč balls, one great ball, and the Luxury Ball. Obviously did not get Deoxys, but damn if I didn't try!

However, I cannot possibly be the only one who thinks Zinnia is a complete asshole. She acts like some special knowledge and legend and ritual that has been passed down specifically to her should be common knowledge. She says that you and the others need "imagination" before crushing the only solution that everyone except her knows about to the giant meteor about to DESTROY THE PLANET, and for an explanation, skirts the question and hints that "oh there's a parallel world out there and you'll kill it." Only she knows this other way that she uses, and yet she acts like you're a horrible person for not drumming her solution up from knowledge that no one but her knew until she finally spills it to you as she GOES TO ACTUALLY DO IT. GOD, I just do not like her.

Quote:

Last edited by Heather; 02-17-2015 at 04:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:15 PM   #1345
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?

Speed-ran AS so I could grab a Regigigas. Literally not much happened other than I murdered everyone with an overlevelled Sceptile while the rest of my team(read: various HM slaves) managed to stay on par level-wise because EXP Share is dumb. Would suggest immediately turning off exp share if you don't want to game to be easy as hell
Squad Summary

Old 04-21-2015, 02:52 PM   #1346
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serebii
In the latest issue of the Japanese magazine, Nintendo Dream, Ken Sugimori was asked about the lack of the much-requested Mega Evolution, Mega Flygon. In it, he stated that while they had worked on concepts for Mega Flygon in Pokémon X & Y and again in Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, they could never get a good design to come together for it.
You heard it from the man himself. Flygon was so perfect there was no way to make him awesomer
Squad Summary

Old 04-21-2015, 03:11 PM   #1347
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

You mean his design. Statwise he pretty much needs a boost to actually be competent. 100 speed is no longer classed as good, and 100/80 offences are mediocre these days, especially with the lack of boosting moves Flygon has.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:53 PM   #1348
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Inability to come up with a good design hasn't stopped them before. -_-;

Also: aww @ this bump not being news about XY2 or Z or whatever. You got me excited over nothing! But no, I knew to wait for May. Just a few more weeks ...!
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 04:39 AM   #1349
Connor
Flashbacker

So, UPN!

I am bored as sin.

To remedy this I decided I'd do an Alpha Sapphire run with a twist. I won't be selecting any of my Pokemon, nor the nicknames.

Instead I ask you to.

Pick me a 6 man party, kitted out with a nickname, and I'll post here documenting the major instances of my run. As for the actual Pokemon selection, I would prefer to have a diverse enough squad and a Surfer would be preferred, but not required. Don't need the starter to be a part of the team but if you leave me stuck with Tailow until the third Gym I reserve the right to use one part way.
Old 07-16-2015, 04:42 AM   #1350
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Get a Torkoal. Name it after the next person to post here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
SoS is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON