UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 07-18-2015, 05:39 PM   #51
Toyo
hail

@Iron I edited my last post with a Glaceon one but you already have all your Sinnoh so

Eevee that must evolve into Espeon, named Ronan if male or Rona if female. Cannot evolve until you learn all of the roller skating tricks.
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 05:56 PM   #52
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Bunnelby (Jacob)- must solo grant, and learn dig by levelup to evolve.
Mienfoo (Ryu)- must KO a Chandelure to evolve.
Electrike (Kris)- must land 15 Spark paralysis and Thunder Fang by level up before evolution. Always have Flamethrower.
Oddish(Oddball)- Solo a Phantump, then solo a GT.
Charmander(Bruce)- Die to 5 rock moves per evolution.
Audino(Mac)- only physical moves.
Drifloon(Candycane)- Must solo Ramos and Korrina to evolve. If faints, it may not know any Moves other than Will-O-Wisp, Fly, Explosion, and Confuse Ray. If until it has soloed Olympia and the final Lysandre.
Staravia(Aristotle)- No Endeavor/Quick Attack, must lose to a Solrock before evolution
Froakie(Cale)- 5 paralyses with Lick before evolution.
Eevee(Rona(n))- Must become Espeon, must learn all roller-skating tricks first.
2/2 Kanto
1/2 Johto
1/2 Hoenn
2/2 Sinnoh
2/2 Unova
2/2 Kalos

oops, didn't see that one toy. Espeon's better anyway.
Now, all I need is one last Johto mon and one last Hoenn mon. Can we get this done before I forget about the thread?
Old 07-18-2015, 06:57 PM   #53
RealMrGame10
CAN'T BELIEVE KH3 IS HERE

Okay get a Dunsparce Ironthunder

Name it Zelphon

Get rid of any Normal type moves that would be boosted by STAB as quickly as possible

EDIT: And for Hoenn, a Bagon that needs Rage to evolve and Leer to evolve a second time, and once it's Salamence, it must have three HM moves

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap

lol who knows

Last edited by RealMrGame10; 07-18-2015 at 07:09 PM.
RealMrGame10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 10:28 PM   #54
Heather
Naga's Voice

Dirkac! For your challenge, you must:

Get a male Ralts, whose name shall be Quintavius. Once it learns Teleport, it may never forget it, and must use it to escape from battles with wild Pokemon of a higher level 5 times for each evolution.

This is actually a very obscure superhero reference and if you'd like to learn more, feel free to Google Quintavius Quirinius Quire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 10:34 PM   #55
Snorby
Snackin'

I'll do one of these for Omega Ruby. Please, only obtainable stuff, and no trade evolutions, unless you're giving me a Machoke that can never evolve or some shit.

Might not start it for a little while since I need to finish my current OR wonderlocke that's currently in Sootopolis, but I'd like to get the pokes now.

I'll be taking a total of 12 pokemon.

9/12 Pokemon Acquired

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles Fowl II View Post
Snorby! Your challenge is as follows!

Find a female Oddish, and name it Dr. Pamela. It must land PoisonPowder 20 times per evolution and may never forget the move.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Snorby!
Your starter is Treecko. Nickname it Celery. It cannot be used in consecutive battles (Unless absolutely necessary, like at the start), and may never Mega Evolve unless it is KOed by Heat Wave.

Also guys I need one more challenge for a Hoenn mon. Anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Snorby you get a Volbeat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Snorby, i have one for you too. Catch a male minun with its hidden ability using the dex nav and call him Rory. He must use copycat 5 times before learning any tms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Snorby, take a female Shuppet named Reaver. In order to evolve into Bannette, she must begin her tirade and show every other Ghost type how powerful she is. She must defeat 5 of each Shuppet and Duskull. In addition, she must solo at least 5 Team Magma grunts. Optionally, should you wish her to Mega Evolve, she must defeat Phoebe by herself, proving once and for all that she reigns supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
Snorby, get a Makuhita and name it Bruce. For it to evolve you must find and slaughter 5 Meditites. That is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotomotorz View Post
Great Snorby, you get a Clamperl that may never evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equal-to-Heaven View Post
Also Snorby, take a Swablu named Q-Tip. In order for it to become the terrifying dragon that is Altaria, you must obtain the TMs for Fire Blast and Roar. Teach both moves to it immediately upon evolution, then in order to mega evolve, it must scare away 10 inferior dragons using Roar and OHKO at least 5 fairies with Fire Blast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Snorby, take a Zigzagoon named Scavenger. It must have the Pickup ability and may not evolve until it has picked up at least 25 items.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.

Last edited by Snorby; 07-28-2015 at 11:19 PM.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 10:42 PM   #56
Heather
Naga's Voice

Find a female Oddish, and name it Dr. Pamela. It must land PoisonPowder 20 times per evolution and may never forget the move.

Quote:
Old 07-18-2015, 11:50 PM   #57
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Snorby, i have one for you too. Catch a male minun with its hidden ability using the dex nav and call him Rory. He must use copycat and have the move be super effective 5 times before learning any tms.

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 02:59 AM   #58
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Snorby!
Your starter is Treecko. Nickname it Celery. It cannot be used in consecutive battles (Unless absolutely necessary, like at the start), and may never Mega Evolve unless it is KOed by Heat Wave.

Last edited by Ironthunder; 07-19-2015 at 04:55 AM.
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:50 AM   #59
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Old 07-19-2015, 06:47 AM   #60
Connor
Flashbacker

Status report! Have begun the Scramble. Chikorita was female, and has been named Flora. She's pretty great. Managed to get through Sprout Tower with little incidence, Flora was relying on Tackle but was really quite over leveled given she was my only Pokemon at the time. Pidgeotto took some killing in Falkner's Gym, but was the only thing to really give her trouble. Got the Mystery Egg from Elm's aide and promptly hatched it into a Male Togepi, obviously dubbed Phoenix.

He blew himself up four times during grinding.

With my intrepid bunch we stormed Union Cave, beating it handily. Team Rocket were of non issue.

Bugsy was an asshole.

Took me four attempts. Scyther was an absolute pain. Ended up having to Charm his Attack down to minimum - and the first time I did this, Phoenix Metronomed Haze right after I finished, leaving him fainted and Flora did not offer much more resistance. With Bugsy eventually defeated, I took on my Rival, who won out the first time and was sent packing the second. Ilex Forest was easy - even easier once I got Headbutt on Flora - and she promptly evolved in Bayleef on the next route. Picked up the Odd Egg, started cycling to hatch it. Fate intervened. Female Elekid hatched, she has now been taught all elemental punches and is a beast. Red Gyarados doesn't stand a chance. Today's quota involves beating Whitney and Morty, and getting/training Eevee. Will update tomorrow in the same manner.

As for the Kanto Champions, I still need four more members! Remember, I don't want type overlaps, and would prefer Pokemon different to those I used for conquering Johto. Keep the challenge attachments restricted to Kanto Gyms or quests taken on during Kanto, and remember I will be using Rare Candies to get this squad up to snuff for taking on Kanto given the high start point.

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo77 View Post
Go get a Tentacool named Hentai, who must know one of Wrap, Constrict, or Bind, and cannot evolve until having used this move 25 times on Female Pokemon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
Connor, take a Houndour. It must be Male.
In order to Evolve it must prove itself worthy by soloing thirteen other Houndour and Janine.
If it Faints once in this process it must instead Faint against a Magikarp, Sunkern, or Baby Pokémon in the same battle four times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder
Take a Magnemite nicknamed Iron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorby
For your run, take a Bellsprout. Name it Sproutacus. To evolve into Weepinbell, it must defeat 10 other Bellsprout using only the move Wrap. In order for it to evolve into Victeebel, it must solo Erika. In addition to this, it may not be taught TM attacks unless it solo's at least one of Blaine's Pokemon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
Connor you get a Pidgey. It is the protector of the 3 legendary birds, chosen specifically by them to carry out their work. In order for it to evolve into a a Pidgeot it must defeat 5 electric type pokemon, 5 ice type pokemon, and 5 fire type pokemon.

Last edited by Connor; 07-19-2015 at 01:19 PM.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 07:17 AM   #61
Heather
Naga's Voice

Cibbir! For your Kanto quest, your challenge is:

Get a Rattata named Nibbles. It must faint to Selfdestruct or Explosion in a Trainer battle before evolving.

Quote:
Old 07-19-2015, 07:27 AM   #62
dirkac
uhhhhh

Connor, if you don't mind me suggesting another one, take an Oddish.
In order to Evolve into Gloom it must succesfully use Sweet Scent to attract other Oddish in the field sixteen times.
After this it depends on what time it Evolved into Gloom to Evolve into either Vileplume or Bellossom.
If it Evolved into Gloom during the Day, it must Evolve into Vileplume. If it Evolved into Gloom during the Night, it must Evolve into Bellossom.
After Evolving once more it must Sweet Scent a further eight Oddish, of which every one of these must be caught.
If more of these Oddish are Female, name your Pokémon Raffles. If more of these Pokémon are Male, name your Pokémon Dragora. If they're equal tou hoose between the two.
dirkac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 07:41 AM   #63
Connor
Flashbacker

Turns out Remoraid line is not obtainable within Crystal. I need a new Johto Champion.

>Dirkac

Yeah I'm going to reject that Oddish. I want difficulty, not obnoxious time wasting challenges.
Old 07-19-2015, 08:29 AM   #64
dirkac
uhhhhh

K for Johto Champ take a Chinchou.

To Evolve it must solo twenty Super Rod-caught Pokémon and Clair.
After Evolving it must Solo your Rival at Victory Road and Koga.
dirkac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 09:32 AM   #65
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

OK, here we go. Full squad and challenges here, expect updates every day or so.

Bunnelby (Jacob)- must solo grant, and learn dig by levelup to evolve.
Mienfoo (Ryu)- must KO a Chandelure to evolve.
Electrike (Kris)- must land 15 Spark paralysis and Thunder Fang by level up before evolution. Always have Flamethrower.
Oddish(Oddball)- Solo a Phantump, then solo a GT.
Charmander(Bruce)- Die to 5 rock moves per evolution.
Audino(Mac)- only physical moves.
Drifloon(Candycane)- Must solo Ramos and Korrina to evolve. If faints, it may not know any Moves other than Will-O-Wisp, Fly, Explosion, and Confuse Ray. If until it has soloed Olympia and the final Lysandre.
Staravia(Aristotle)- No Endeavor/Quick Attack, must lose to a Solrock before evolution
Froakie(Cale)- 5 paralyses with Lick before evolution.
Eevee(Rona(n))- Must become Espeon, must learn all roller-skating tricks first.
Dunsparce(Zelphon) No STAB moves.
Bagon(Steve)- Must have Rage until it evolves, then Leer until it evolves again. Must have 3 HM moves as a Salamence.

And I am off.

Also, Connor. Take a Magnemite nicknamed Iron.

Last edited by Ironthunder; 07-19-2015 at 09:48 AM.
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 11:01 AM   #66
Snorby
Snackin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles Fowl II View Post

Taken, thanks! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Snorby, i have one for you too. Catch a male minun with its hidden ability using the dex nav and call him Rory. He must use copycat and have the move be super effective 5 times before learning any tms.
Gonna have to reject this one for the same reason Cibbir did, especially considering the only way to do this until Mt. Pyre afaik is through Numel's Magnitude, an SE attack that will likely KO Minun outright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Snorby!

Taken, thanks IT! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Alright, thank you =]

Old 07-19-2015, 11:04 AM   #67
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Alright, how about the same thing but he just has to use copycat 5 times. No restraints on being super effective.

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 11:05 AM   #68
Snorby
Snackin'

Okay, that works! Taken, thanks! =]

Old 07-19-2015, 11:13 AM   #69
Connor
Flashbacker

Snorby, take a female Shuppet named Reaver. In order to evolve into Bannette, she must begin her tirade and show every other Ghost type how powerful she is. She must defeat 5 of each Shuppet and Duskull. In addition, she must solo at least 5 Team Magma grunts. Optionally, should you wish her to Mega Evolve, she must defeat Phoebe by herself, proving once and for all that she reigns supreme.
Old 07-19-2015, 11:20 AM   #70
Snorby
Snackin'

>Shuppet
>Shuppet is one of my favorite pokemon

Connor ilu. Taken, thanks! =]

For your run, take a Bellsprout. Name it Sproutacus. To evolve into Weepinbell, it must defeat 10 other Bellsprout using only the move Wrap. In order for it to evolve into Victeebel, it must solo Erika. In addition to this, it may not be taught TM attacks unless it solo's at least one of Blaine's Pokemon.

Old 07-19-2015, 11:36 AM   #71
Red Panda
head head bitch

Connor you get a Pidgey. It is the protector of the 3 legendary birds, chosen specifically by them to carry out their work. In order for it to evolve into a a Pidgeot it must defeat 5 electric type pokemon, 5 ice type pokemon, and 5 fire type pokemon.

Last edited by Red Panda; 07-19-2015 at 11:45 AM.
Red Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 12:58 PM   #72
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Doing this in AS, give me one from each region bois

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 01:22 PM   #73
Connor
Flashbacker

Lost, take a Treecko. It must learn Slam by level up in order to evolve into Grovyle, and cannot evolve into a Sceptile at all unless it defeats 2 of Flannery's Gym Trainers single handed. If you ever want it to Mega Evolve, it must have beaten Winona solo.
Old 07-19-2015, 01:45 PM   #74
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Lost, assuming you're importing the post-Hoenn stuff, so I'm going to say use a Petilil. It must be used to solo one of Norman's Pokemon to evolve, or it must defeat 10 Flying types if that's too hard a challenge.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:02 PM   #75
Snorby
Snackin'

Lost, take an Oddish. Name it Havey. It may not learn any TM attacks unless it solos Wattson, and, in order to evolve into Vileplume/Bellossom, must solo the Weather Institute

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON