UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 07:36 AM   #1
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Bulbasaur Beginner Trainer Battle: myahoo vs. Pest

The trainers stood staring at the majesty that was King Kumo's Castle as it floated within the clouds. They had allowed the referee to pick the arena and it was certainly a magical one.They begin to wonder how they would get up there when they notice the long winding road appear before them, was that always there? Following the road they notice how it rose into the air as if by magic and soon they were stood by the large drawbridge leading to the castle. The air was so clean and fresh up here and despite how high they were it wasn't at all cold. The drawbridge lowers and they enter slowly taking in the medical feel of the castle.

Beautiful rose bushes line the walls of the courtyard and in its centre sat an elegant fountain, its centrepiece a regal Kingdra firing water from its spout. The referee sat by the fountain staring at the guards as they went about their duties before she noticed the pair. She quickly gets up and approaches them brushing down her dress before gesturing wildly with her arms.

"Hello to you both, you look new have I seen you around here yet? Oh wait I've seen you before" she said pointing to myahoo who looked a little nervous, "but you're a new face, hi! It's always nice to see new people taking up battles but I ask that you listen carefully to the rules for this arena. Please do not damage the fountain or any part of the castle, the guard Arcanine will not hesitate to attack you or your Pokemon if you do. With that in mind however I'm sure we'll have a great match".
myahoo vs. Pest
Beginner Trainer Battle (Pokemon from Lv’s 01-25 used only)
1 on 1
72 Hr DQ Period
Arena: Kumo City's King's Castle: The courtyard of this majestic castle floating in the clouds is approximately 50m x 50m wide. Rose bushes and thorny hedges line the walls of the courtyard while at the very centre stands a Kingdra fountain. It is forbidden to damage the castle or its grounds in any way, so if you do the guards Arcanine will be quick to intervene.
She allowed them time to prepare themselves whist retrieving a coin from her pocket. She assigned myahoo to Heads and Pest to Tails and gave it a quick flip: "Tails".
Once she was sure they understood the rules she went through the order of play:
– I need PM’s from both of you including your Pokemon, their stats, any healing items being declared, and your attacks for the first round (I am happy with up to 3 being used per round)
- I will then ref the first round.
- Pest will then order their attacks for the next round.
- myahoo then orders their attacks.
- I ref the round, and the next round attack orders switch and so on and so forth till we have a winner!
“Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle
Must be the reason why I'm free in my trapped soul
Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle
Must be a reason why I'm making examples of you.”
Old 10-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo

Pokeball:
Nickname: Mar
Level: 14
Origin: Adoption Center
Type: Steel/Rock
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: -
Beauty Points: 10
IQ: 1
Level-Up Moves: Tackle, Harden, Mud-slap[4], Headbutt[8], Metal Claw[11]
TM/HM Moves: TM Shadow Claw, HM Cut, HM Rock Smash, HM Strength
Egg Moves: Dragon Rush
Move Tutor Moves: Magnet Rise

Melissa and her Cyndaquil, Wildfire, stared up at the floating castle in amazement. While it was a very majestic building, that wasn't the only reason they were staring.

"...any idea how we're gonna get up there?" Melissa wondered aloud, dragging her eyes away from the castle to look around for anything that could bring them up there. The Cyndaquil sitting on her shoulder shrugged, taking a look around as well and spotting the winding road ahead of them. The Fire-type cocked his head curiously. Had that been there earlier? He tapped the shoulder he was sitting on and pointed it out to Melissa, who stared for a moment. "Was that there earlier?" Wildfire shrugged and, with a sigh, Melissa walked forward, making her first steps on the road hesitant. When nothing happened, she began walking normally, glancing around as they ascended.

By the time they reached the castle's drawbridge, Melissa had been able to calm most of the nervousness that had settled itself in her nerves at the knowledge that she was taking part in another Trainer battle, but the results of her first battle continued to hang around in her thoughts. They were washed away at the sight past the drawbridge, though, and she couldn't help the way her gaze darted around the garden. "Wow, this is beautiful," she said in wonder, her Cyndaquil nodding in agreement. "I can't believe they actually let people battle here." Her gaze drifted over to the Kingdra fountain and she added, "Especially with that there."

After a little more time looking around, Melissa shook her head, reminding herself that she was here for a Trainer battle and beginning to look for the referee. That was when she noticed the guards. Were they for the castle or the garden? she wondered, as she noticed someone walk towards them. She stared for a moment, thinking the person looked familiar, before it struck her that it was the same referee from her first battle. That certainly didn't help her nerves as they started creeping back in. She gave the lady a nervous smile when she mentioned seeing Melissa before and she started feeling even more nervous at the warning against messing with the garden.

"Well, even if you could battle here, I wouldn't want to send you out," she said to the Pokemon on her shoulder who nodded vehemently in agreement; he didn't fancy getting attacked from two sides either. "I guess that means Mar'll have a turn, huh?" she asked rhetorically, already sending out the Aron. "Alright. Mar!" she called. "You have to be careful here; we can't mess with the garden or fountain, alright?" The little quadruped nodded calmly. "In that case, let's start off with a Harden and then hit them with a Metal Claw, followed immediately by a Shadow Claw."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest

Name: Trivia
Level: 14
Type: Ghost
Ability: Levitate
Nature: --
Held Item: --
Obtained: Egg House
Birthday: October 23
Contest Stats: 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10
Beauty Points: 0
IQ: 1
Bio: Coming soon
Level Up Moves: Leer, Night Shade, Disable, Foresight, Astonish
Move Tutor Moves: Spite
Technical Machine Moves: Focus Blast
Hidden Machine Moves: Flash
Egg Moves: Ominous Wind, Pain Split

(Declaring this Potion [1/2] for possible use.)

Pest gazed about the courtyard, taking in the sight of its rose-covered walls with wide-eyed wonder. She still couldn't believe how a castle this big could float up in the clouds and stay in place as sturdily as if it rested firmly on the ground. They were high up enough that only faint stratus wisps crossed the yawning empty sky, hinting at unknown heights. Perhaps it was merely the altitude, but something in the air tickled at her mind just as it gently tossed her hair. The word was a whisper of wind: Magic.

The referee's voice pulled her back to reality however, and she smiled weakly when addressed. She had battled a few times before, on lonely roads that few had deigned to travel, but this was a particularly special occasion. For the first time she would betesting her mettle against another trainer, a real trainer. She couldn't imagine what exciting adventures her opponent had experienced, but she could hazard a guess. A sudden chill crawled across her skin in spite of the mild atmosphere.

Shaking herself, she grasped a Moon Ball from her belt and released Trivia into the open air. The Duskull glanced about her surroundings curiously, taking a moment to let herself become familiar with the strange feel of the courtyard. She eyed the guards with something like amusement; if she felt at all apprehensive, she hid it well.

"All right," Pest told her. "I know this place might be a bit too bright for your tastes, and I'm sorry about that. But the guards are apparently very protective of the castle, and to be honest I don't trust any of the boys to go five minutes without scuffing this place up." The Duskull simply shrugged, as if to say there was no need for an apology. "Besides," the trainer continued with a smile, "you haven't had a chance to battle yet, so this should be a good opportunity for both of us to get used to it. It might even be fun!"

Trivia leaned forward slightly in a nod.

"Let's do this then!" Pulled to the edge of excitement by adrenaline, she called her Pokemon to action. "Startle them with an Astonish to start with, then get them right in the eyes with a dazzling Flash. Then back away a little bit so they don't get lucky by lashing out and hitting you, and fire an Ominous Wind at them from a reasonably safe distance. Remember not to break anything!"
Both trainers listen intently to the referee and looks around the majestic surroundings before meeting the eye of the guard Arcanine ... yes it was better not to anger them for sure! They both given each other a sportsman like nod before taking their place in their respective trainer boxes. For Melissa who had her Cyndaquil out to watch, she sent out her Aron called Mar who looked around his surroundings. She gave him a quick warning about being cautious with the environment and he nods waiting for his opponent to be revealed. For Pest she sent out her Duskull called Trivia who blinked at the bright light, she preferred the dark but she was pleased to be chosen for this special battle. She too was warned about the placement of her attacks and with a nod the two Pokemon faced each other down. With both Pokemon ready the referee raised an ornate sword before lowering it to signal the start of the match.

Mar begins by Hardening his already tough exterior boosting his defence, when he looks up he sees Trivia darting in towards him before shrieking out an Astonish making him wince, she certainly had a set of lungs on her! Mar shakes off the minimal damage and charges steel energy into his right front foot and begins running as fast as a lump of metal can towards the ghost. She had already put some distance between them and begins to glow and Flashes brightly as he leaps up to attack making him shut his eyes in pain but his Metal Claw still hits home causing the first wave of pain for the Duskull.

Mar is left blinking against the spots in his vision trying to make out the Duksull. He sees some sort of form before him and this time charges ghostly energy into his left front foot. He leaps up and only just catches Trivia with a Shadow Claw dealing reduced damage but super effective pain all the same. She shrieks and floats back even further before letting loose a beautiful purple gust of Ominous Wind that washes over Mar for a little more pain than last time.

Health: 94%
Energy: 85%

Health: 86%
Energy: 87%

Pest to post followed by myahoo
Old 10-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
Pest
Volcano Badge

Pest took a deep breath as the Ominous Wind swept over Mar. They were only slightly worse off, she told herself; it was still anyone's match this early in the game. Still, she felt a pang of unease as she considered her next move. Steel/Rock Pokemon were notoriously hardy, even she knew that. What could a Duskull do against that?

"You're doing great, Trivia," she said aloud, as an idea began to take shape. "Back up and get further away, and give him two Leers to lower his defenses. Then hit him with another Ominous Wind. Remember to keep your distance!"
Old 10-30-2012, 02:49 AM   #4
myahoo
Soul Badge

"Yes!" Melissa cheered, as Mar landed his first few hits. She felt like they were off to a much better start than her first trainer battle, though it was still only the first round; the tables could turn at any moment, she knew.

"Don't let the Duskull get any distance, Mar," she called out to her Aron, knowing full well her Pokemon did best in close combat. At least, for the moment. "Dragon Rush up to her before she Leers at you and then hit her with another Metal Claw. When she uses Ominous Wind, though, Harden your defenses." She hoped he could hit the Duskull before those Leers went into effect; Melissa certainly remembered how effective they had been last time and she definitely didn't want to make that same mistake again.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:26 AM   #5
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 2

Pest was trying not to psych herself out, true her Duskull was facing a bad match-up but that was not to say that they couldn't come out on top in this battle. And Trivia was still close in health terms, she hadn't taken too much damage so they should push onward. Melissa however wasn't as worried, her little Aron had show his strength already and despite his accuracy drop was hitting the Duskull had with his attacks. Both were being careful of the environment and the guard Arcanine relaxed a little to watch the match unfold.

Trivia begins to back up putting some distance between herself and Mar but the little Aron wasn't going to stand for that. He begins to charge in towards Trivia covered in a bright blue dragon outline making her panic a little. She tries a Leer but with his poor vision it has little effect and she tries to brace herself against the powerful Dragon Rush but Mar charges past her completely missing and slamming into the ground causing the stones to buckle and break. The Arcanine are instantly to their feet growling, he was very close to the fountain, they shouldn't have relaxed!

Trivia gives a sigh of relief and waits for Mar to get back to his feet before attempting another Leer but again she's a little too far away for it to have any effect. Mar wobbles a little on his feet and shakes off the pain of the impact. He turns around to spot Trivia and closes the gap before leaping up to strike her with a Metal Claw. Trivia goes bowling back wincing in pain but now after two failed moves she has plans to cause some damage. She breathes out a sparkling purple Ominous Wind as Mar Hardens boosting his defences.

Health: 86%
Energy: 64%

Health: 80%
Energy: 74%

myahoo to post followed by Pest
Old 10-30-2012, 06:39 PM   #6
myahoo
Soul Badge

Aaaand there was that change of fortune. Melissa glanced anxiously at the Arcanine surrounding the field when Mar bulldozed into the ground and sighed in relief when they didn't attack. She had completely forgotten about the Mar's lower accuracy, but she wouldn't again.

"Alright, Mar, we're going with one Metal Claw first. Then take a moment to aim before you give her another Shadow Claw." She hoped he'd be able to have a chance to actually aim, but, if not, his hardened defense would probably protect him.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:40 PM   #7
Pest
Volcano Badge

Wincing when the Leers had no effect, Pest scolded herself internally. And it didn't work because of my own Flash. Wasting energy for no reason ... I'm an idiot. Still, not all hope was lost; Mar had only barely avoided the Arcanine's wrath, and of course there was no guarantee that he would get off so easily a second time. She could work with that.

"Sorry for that, Trivia," she said, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. "I've really got to think this through more, don't I? Let's see ... Flash him right in the face. Even if he can't see your Leering, it'd be impossible to miss that. Then, while he's aiming in a more disoriented way, get behind the statue to avoid that Shadow Claw. If he hits that, well, so much the better."
Old 11-01-2012, 09:42 AM   #8
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 3

Melissa was concerned as the fierce Arcanine growled angrily at her Aron's damage to the cobblestones on the ground, they'd have to be extra careful now! Meanwhile Pest was cursing her forgetfulness, how could she forget that she had used Flash and that Mar's vision was poor enough for the Leers to be unsuccessful?? Either way both trainers were fixating on the negative and their Pokemon waited patiently for their orders. They snap out of it in time to make the pause only small.

Mar begins by charging more steel energy into his left front foot and leaps at Trivia just as she releases another bright Flash making Mar totally miss with his Metal Claw and he crashes into the ground again causing more damage. The Arcanine on are their feet now growling loudly and Melissa has to stop herself from running out to grab them away from their stares, one fire attack from them would end it for him!

Trivia floats on behind the fountain statue as her trainer has a wicked plan in mind. Mar looks about blearily for his opponent but struggles to see her. He wanders around the courtyard when he spots a Duskull-looking form behind the fountain statue. He gives himself a moment to aim and leaps up with a Shadow Claw and misses Trivia and ... oh no!!! He hits the statue, even the referee looks nervous now. Trivia is wise enough to flee as an irate Arcanine leaps out of the shadows and chomps down on the Aron with a Fire Fang before throwing him back over to his trainer ... poor thing it was only an accident too.

Health: 68%
Energy: 52%

Energy: 65%

Old 11-01-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
Pest
Volcano Badge

Pest knew it was very wrong to take pleasure in someone else's pain, but still she could barely contain her glee as Mar tumbled over to his trainer in pain. It took some effort to keep from grinning, and even more effort to consider her next move. Don't get cocky, she warned herself. We're still a long ways from winning.

"Remember to keep your distance," she told Trivia, who didn't seem as annoyed from the repetitive advice as was reasonable. "Use Foresight so that he doesn't play the same trick on you, then get behind the statue again. If he tries to circle around it, do the same to stay far away; just make sure it stays between you and him."
Old 11-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #10
myahoo
Soul Badge

Melissa gasped when Mar hit the fountain and winced as the Arcanine's Fire Fang landed. She really should start bringing potions to these things. After coaxing Mar back to his feet, she cast an eye over the battlefield before sighing.

"I guess there's not much we can do until her Duskull leaves that fountain or until you can see again, so the best thing we can do now is wait and catch our breath. However, if you're absolutely sure you can get her...well, make sure it's actually her first before you try to Metal Claw it, alright?" Things seemed to be going worse than last time, she thought with another sigh. A distance fighter versus a close-combat...yeah, this really wasn't going in her favor.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:52 PM   #11
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 4

The guard Arcanine would not stand for any damage to the Castle's grounds and Mar was the unfortunate one to find that out. He was smarting from the super-effective move and whimpered at the angry looking dog who glared at him from its place back in the shadows. Pest felt overjoyed to have the advantage again but mentally warned herself not to get too cocky, they could still lose here. Melissa could see the plan laid out and was left with little options right now.

Trivia lets loose a bright red beam of Foresight, Mar wouldn't be able to hide from her her. Mar still has spots before his vision so taking his trainer's advice he sits still and recovers some energy and waits for his vision to improve.

Health: 68%
Energy: 56%

Energy: 57%

Old 11-04-2012, 04:39 PM   #12
myahoo
Soul Badge

There wasn't much Melissa felt Mar could do against that Duskull. Until his vision cleared or the Duskull slipped up, there would always be the danger of accidentally hitting the fountain and that was one thing she definitely didn't want to repeat. But she couldn't just have Mar sit there and just wait for the Duskull to come to him.

"I guess just start trying to circle the fountain, too. Try to use your hearing to figure out where everything is and, if you hear anything that sounds like an attack, dodge away from the fountain," Melissa told Mar, who made a skeptical sound. The Cyndaquil sitting on her shoulder agreed, giving her a doubtful look. She shrugged helplessly. "I can't do much when he's blinded and we don't exactly have any homing moves right now, so...this is the best I can come up with right now."
Old 11-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #13
Pest
Volcano Badge

"Trivia," Pest remarked thoughtfully, as if she had only just noticed the fact, "you're not just a ghost, you're a floating ghost, and I've noticed you can be eerily silent. Mar is pretty much blinded, and he probably won't have a very good grip on his bearings after making his way around the fountain. So what I want you to do is back upwards and away a bit, silent like you usually are, and let him circle around for a while until he's directly between you and the fountain."

She laced her fingers together in what she imagined to be a diabolical pattern. "Then Astonish the daylights out of him. Make sure he knows full well that you're attacking him with all your malicious screeching power, and in the heat of the moment 'away from the attack' should take precedence over 'away from the fountain' - it's a pretty unsettling move. If he jumps away with enough force ... well."
Old 11-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #14
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 5

Both parties were being overly cautious with Trivia hoping to have the element of surprise and Mar hoping he could hear an attack an dodge in time. His vision was starting to improve and he began to circle the fountain slowly hoping to avoid any attacks thrown his way. Trivia meanwhile backs away and waits for Mar move between her and the fountain. And as she sees him walk around the fountain she moves to strike. She floats through the air and shrieks out an Astonish catching Mar by surprise but he doesn't hit the fountain like Pest wanted.

Health: 67%
Energy: 56%

Energy: 54%

Old 11-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #15
Pest
Volcano Badge

"Too bad." Pest shook her head as Mar only took minimal damage. "I thought it was an almost nifty idea." Nifty ... does anyone even say nifty anymore? Urgh.

Trivia cast a glowing red eye in her trainer's direction, awaiting more intelligently thought-out commands.

"Right then. Um, Flash him in the face, then get back to circling the fountain. Remember to keep your distance as usual."
Old 11-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #16
myahoo
Soul Badge

"Oh, no you don't," she muttered before calling out to her Aron. "Mar, they're gonna use Flash again! Close your eyes and turn away from Trivia. Hopefully, that'll make it useless," she commented to her Cyndaquil who nodded in agreement. "Then, check to see where she is. If you can hit her without getting close to the fountain, then Shadow Claw. If you can't, then just Harden again."

It wasn't quite the best strategy, but she hoped Mar could see well enough to judge that much. Otherwise...well, they might as well throw in the towel.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #17
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 6

Pest was disappointed that her strategy didn't pay off but never mind, she had other plans to try out. Trivia floats over towards Mar and lets loose a bright Flash. Melissa was prepared for this and with her orders Mar closes his eyes and turns around slowly nullifying the effects of the light. Trivia glowers at the Aron and goes to float around the fountain once more. Mar opens his eyes and find that his vision is nearly back to normal, there were no more spots before his eyes, this was good. He knew where Trivia would be without being told and moves around the fountain searching for her. She looks alarmed as the Aron get too close for comfort and shrieks out in pain as he leaps up and swipes her with his Shadow Claw. He appears to be out of ghost energies now though so at least he won't have that advantage any more.

Energy: 46%
Ghost Energy Depleted

Health: 60%
Energy: 49%

Old 11-15-2012, 02:49 PM   #18
myahoo
Soul Badge

"Alright!" Melissa cheered, happy to have evened up the score. There was now just the little problem that Mar had a very limited movepool, which was constricted even more by the fact that they were facing a ghost.

Note to self: expand Mar's movepool, she thought to herself, as she called out to Mar for the round. "While we're in close, if you're facing away from the fountain, Dragon Rush her. Otherwise, just try to land a Metal Claw, while moving to put the fountain at your back. Also, be prepared to close your eyes; they seem really fond of using Flash."

Lowering her voice back to a normal speaking level, she addressed her Cyndaquil, "Think that'll work? I mean, they do some huge damage, after all."

Wildfire shrugged. "Qui-il. Cyn-da-quil, cynda-quil."

"True..." she mused, before shrugging too. "Oh, well, We'll see how things work out."
Old 11-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #19
Pest
Volcano Badge

"Sorry!" Pest called out automatically, wincing as the Shadow Claw sliced into her Duskull. "I didn't think he'd do that."

You don't think at all, said a nasty little voice in her head. She ignored the internal criticism.

Well, at least Shadow Claw wasn't going to be a problem anymore. Her eyes roved about the courtyard as she considered her next move; it didn't seem like Mar was about to let himself get fooled by the fountain trick again, unless Trivia somehow managed to hit him with a third Flash. Then again, the fountain wasn't the only part of the castle ...

"If he likes to leap like that, we'll give him a challenge," she said after a moment's thought. "Go over close to the wall, any wall, and float up as high as you can in front of it. He'll try to attack you, since it's nowhere near the fountain, so when he jumps forward to hit you I want you to dodge out of the way as late as possible. If we're lucky, he might make a dent in the floor as well as in the wall. And heck, even if he doesn't try to go after you, there's no reason you can't take a moment catch your breath."
Old 11-16-2012, 07:32 AM   #20
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 7

Mar had managed to even up the battle with his last attack even if he had exhausted all of his ghost energies. Melissa was concerned that her ghost had taken a harsh blow but she was still eager and ready to fight. Pest was hoping that Mar could capitalise on his proximity to Trivia in order to execute a big attack. He charges up the remnants of his Dragon energy into his body before Rushing towards the Ghost. She hardly has time to back up and out of the way as he rams into her throwing them both into the ground but fortunately enough away from the wall that the Arcanine keep away. Mar gets back up and sees that Trivia has flinched from the shocking attack and he now has to go on the offensive once more. He rakes a Metal Claw down her body making her wince in pain, even though he burnt through a lot of energy he had now taken the lead in the battle.

Energy: 31%
Dragon Energy Depleted. Ghost Energy Depleted

Health: 38%
Energy: 51%

Old 11-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #21
Pest
Volcano Badge

"Of course he gets a flinch in." Pest pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to figure out a way to turn this around. This really wasn't going well at all. She did know that pretty much all the Aron would be able to do from this point on was Harden, Metal Claw, and eye-closing, but that didn't answer the question as to what Trivia would be able to do.

"Just ... go back to the statue," she told her. "Sit there right in front of it. He'll have to smash right into it if he wants to attack you directly." She huffed a bit, crossing her arms in frustration. Why hadn't she taught her Duskull a wider variety of moves when she'd had the chance?
Old 11-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #22
myahoo
Soul Badge

"...I thought Mar'd ended up between the Duskull and the fountain?" Melissa said, exchanging looks with Wildfire, who shrugged, also mystified. She then looked out at the battle and shrugged. "Oh, well. If we aren't, then we aren't. But, in that case..."

She raised her voice. "Mar! If you're between her and the fountain, see if you can land another Metal Claw. If she makes it to the fountain, though, then just, uh..." She glanced helplessly at Wildfire, who shrugged again. "Sit and wait for her," she said with a sigh.

She'd originally thought anywhere that wasn't her first arena would be much easier to battle in, but this one was proving to have its own difficulties. Are all the arenas like this? she wondered, as she waited to see what would happen next.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #23
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 8

Pest was beginning to run out of ideas, none of Trivia's attacks appeared to be working, all she could have her do was hope that he'd hit the fountain and incur the wrath of the Arcanine. Trivia is ordered to go to the fountain once again but the Aron is between her and the fountain since she was near the wall and would need to get around him to get to it. So as she floats on by trying to get past him quickly he leaps at her with his Metal Claw raking it through her body dealing light damage.

Energy: 27%
Dragon Energy Depleted. Ghost Energy Depleted

Health: 32%
Energy: 52%

Old 11-21-2012, 02:45 AM   #24
myahoo
Soul Badge

"Oh, this is not gonna be good," Melissa commented when she realized that her Aron's Metal Claw didn't do much damage to the Ghost-type. It was looking like Mar would exhaust himself before the Duskull went down and she was now at a loss. "And we were doing so well, too..." she sighed, looking out at the battlefield again.

"Guess we might as well go all in then," she said under her breath, her Cyndaquil taking on a worried expression at the statement. "Mar! If she still isn't too close to anything breakable, hit her with another two Metal Claws, but be prepared to hold back if she manages to get close to any of those things." She glanced at her worried-looking starter. "Hopefully, that'll work, but we'll see in a bit, huh?"
Old 11-21-2012, 03:05 AM   #25
Pest
Volcano Badge

"Flash him, since you have the chance." Pest narrowed her eyes slightly as she considered the situation: Trivia floating closer to the great stone Kingdra, with the Aron preparing to attack nearby. "Then quickly duck behind the fountain and hang out there just as he starts charging at you."

Whether this work depends a lot on luck, she though, mentally stating the obvious. His speed, accuracy, judgement .. nothing I have much control over in the long run. But what's a battle without a few risks?
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive