Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 05:05 PM   #26
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post

Median Dia

Morgana hissed at your Beldum, clearly becoming frustrated with his position as doorman. It would be much, much easier if he could actually speak English to communicate with the people. He sighed, looking down at a watch that Isaac had provided him with. He wondered how many more guests they would have before Halloween drew to close.

As you walked through the maze, you noticed a few oddities. None of the Pokémon were particularly scary, nor did it seem that a lot of effort was put into making them scary. But you had to wonder if such naturally cute Pokémon could really be made to look frightening. The closest Pokémon to actually looking frightening was the long-clawed frosted Sandslash… but upon closer inspection with your eyes (and your nose) you realized he was just covered in strawberry jam. Clearly the investment into making the base and path look nice was far higher than the budget for costumes.

As you reached the end, you noticed a man in his early twenties. He was a little… furry, but otherwise about as unfrightening as the rest of the base. The Leafeon next to him had seemingly stolen the helm of his costume, not that he seemed to mind. As you respectfully declined his offer to throw knives, he gave a small shrug.

“Yeah, I’d prefer to remain in one piece if you’re that unsure about your aim.” He chuckled to himself, producing a Rare Candy from his pocket. “Thanks for stopping by anyways! I hope you had fun!”

Amicae received x1 Rare Candy!
Picking up my Rare Candy. !Muchas gracias!

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Old 11-18-2018, 10:55 AM   #27
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Heather

The Mountie aspect wasn’t lost on you considering your origin… but you had to wonder how this man who had pictures from across the Unova region had learned of them. It was a little too rural for mounties to be sticking around, but that was neither here nor there. As you followed the directions of the statue (thank you, statue), you noticed a darkened maze set up by large tarps in the basement. It was mildly dark… but that was soon solved by a small Eevee in a devil costume bounding forward, a flashlight in her mouth. She presented it to you proudly, allowing you to light the way through the rest of the maze.

You couldn’t help but admire how adorable the overall aspect of this maze was. Most of the Pokemon’s costumes were simply adorable, and it was a nice break following some of the other more horrific bases you had been to on this night.

As you reached Isaac, you peered over him and his Leafeon. The adorable aspect certainly wasn’t lost on her, her small frame was contained in a plaid shirt that matched her master’s and she was wearing a wolf head that was far too large for her. Isaac offered you a knife, to which you declined. He gave a small shrug, bending down and putting his hand into the mouth of Vinny’s mask, producing a Rare Candy.

“Thanks for stopping by!” He exclaimed, giving you the Rare Candy.

Mint received x1 Rare Candy!
Claiming 1 Rare Candy and feeding it to Piper, my Starly, to raise her to Level 9.

*Piper learned Wing Attack!*

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 11-19-2018, 04:13 AM   #28
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Gemini Spark
Django looked down at the Pokémon that had begun to lick him. He couldn’t believe he had somehow been duped into slathering this disgusting stuff on himself, not that he expected anyone to actually physically attempt to lick it off of him. He sighed, scuttering up to the roof once again. He hated to do it to poor little Ahri, but he might be out of commission for the rest of the night after the horrors he had endured. He scuttled over to Laika, the Pikachu seemed more than enthusiastic to take over --- she didn’t even need a costume! She was already cosplaying as an adorable Rock-Star! She jumped out for one last hurrah before you got to Isaac, demonstrating her rather bleak air guitar skills. (Not that it can be that easy with those horrifically small arms).

As Hyrem reached the end, he was greeted by a rather furry man and his lupine companion. The Leafeon, in her huge human-sized wolf mask, jumped forward in an attempt to frighten you… but rather than managing to do anything of the sort her mask simply slipped off, revealing a rather startled looking Leafeon. Isaac gave a small chuckle, offering you one of the knives. His expression turned to one of glee when you accepted it.

“Really?! You’re like, the first person!” Isaac grinned like a happy child, rushing to the wheel and giving it a heavy spin. You eyed your options, hoping you could land on something good. Your knife sunk into the wooden board, and Isaac eyed it while it slowly stopped spinning.

Spoiler: show

“Well I’ll be darned! That’s a great prize!” Isaac called out, handing you the two Rare Candies you had won. “Oh! Also, Trick or Treat! Thanks for coming!” Isaac reached out and handed you a third Rare Candy, as thanks for traversing the maze and entertaining the Pokémon.

Hyrem Received x1 Rare Candy!

“And for like, not killing me with that knife and being a great sport… this is for you!” Isaac reached behind him and handed you one of the many goodie bags behind him.

Hyrem Received a Goodie Bag! It contained:
  • x2 Rare Candies
  • $250
  • x1 Miracle Seed
  • x1 TM Thunder Punch
  • x1 Leaf Ball
  • x1 Wereball
  • x1 Werewolf Claws
  • x2 Extra Rare Candies! (From the Wheel)
Thanks for the stuff as well as the tasty jam!

Claim:
5 Rare Candies
$250
Miracle Seed
TM Thunder Punch
Leaf Ball
Wereball
Werewolf Claws

So my Miracle Seed and Leaf Ball will be going to my Snivy named Jared, my Wereball is going to my Manectric named Benji, and the rest I'll hold onto for later!
Old 11-22-2018, 03:16 AM   #29
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Myahoo

Cuteness was a nice refresher after so many scary run ins. It was nice to see cute little Pokemon rushing around and trying their hardest to scare you. After their first few attempts didn’t seem to work in frightening you, a few Pokemon began to look slightly discouraged. Feeling bad for making them upset, you began to feign fear for the rest of the attempts. The Pokemon seemed clearly pleased following your acts of fear, they always hopped away excitedly following “scaring you”.

After you completed the maze, you noticed a grinning man in a wolf costume brandishing rather sharp knives. Despite the cute nature of the rest of the attraction, you had to admit that this was a little frightening. You tentatively reached out and take a knife from his hand, throwing it as he explains the game. After the knife leave your hand, it lands squarely in the board and Isaac and you watch it slowly as it stops.

Isaac chuckles hearing you talk about him having more practice with the knives than you as he pulls it out of the wheel.

“Nah. I’ve never done this before in my life.” He rummages through a bowl of candy and gives you a Rare Candy for coming to see the haunted house.

Melissa received x1 Rare Candy

“Thanks for coming! And don’t worry about the knives, you did great!” He pulls one of the goodie bags from behind himself, moving forwards slightly to also pass you a Normal Ball as your prize from the wheel.

Melissa received a Goodie Bag! It contained the following items:
  • x2 Rare Candies
  • $250
  • x1 2 Normal Gems
  • x1 TM Tri-Attack
  • x1 Thunder Ball
  • x1 Wereball
  • x1 Devil Horns
  • x1 Normal Ball (From the Wheel)

Collecting my candy and winnings. Thanks!
Old 11-30-2018, 03:05 PM   #30
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Raves
Morgana smiled widely seeing Tori and Sicily approach. It was always nice to see his daughter (one of many) and his almost mate. He admired Tori’s growth, eyeing her new frame. She was more on his level since the growth spurt, it was a little odd, but he certainly admired it. Before he allowed them inside, he took a few steps inward, dragging out Jean. The Nidorina looked irritated, until she spotted her mother. She gave a happy noise, reminiscing with her mother. Following a few fleeting moments of catching up, Morgana allowed Tori and Sicily to head on inside to meet his master.

The path to Isaac was irredeemably adorable, especially once you saw Morgana’s other daughter, the adorable devilish Eevee. A few other Pokémon popped out at you, but nothing smelt as familiar as her father and the tiny Eevee to Sicily.

Isaac smiled seeing Tori and Sicily approach. He knew that the sentimental cat upstairs had most certainly enjoyed seeing Tori and his daughter again. Upon seeing a human in a wolf costume, Sicily did what any sensible cat would do and rushed forward for pets from Isaac. Vinny gave a mild smile in the direction of Tori, it was a little awkward to be in the presence of Morgana’s first mate… but she didn’t really want to bring up that topic. She approached the Nidoqueen and passed her a Rare Candy for her master.

“Tell Alex I say hi! He can stop by whenever!” Isaac smiled happily, placing Sicily down and allowing her to leave with her mother.

Tori (Alex) received x1 Rare Candy
Picking up my candy with my thanks.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases